Am I gay for thinking that Mizuki is cute?

Am I gay for thinking that Mizuki is cute?

Yes

But he's a cute girl now so surely that's fine

You're gay for reading this pandering garbage instead of something actually good.

How is that pandering garbage, please elaborate

>thinking a girl is cute
>gay

I miss the soft.

By the way, does anyone have TLs for final chapter? I cant find it anywhere

You won't find it because nobody translated the last chapter.

god fucking dammit

Reminder, Aereus is still alive

Wait, is this finished already??

God fucking Lord, I need to read it asap.

it gets annoying to read after chapter 78 and final(107) still is untranslated

In a somehow related note, I'm asking that myself?

Is it gay to like gender bending material? Then I came across that LN (pic related) where the dude gets transformed into a girl to protect his cousin, with lots of sex.

>girl

Found the raws and that hand holding was enough 4me.

I don't even remember where I quit before, so maybe I should just read it whole again.

She has a vagina and can get impregnated.

I think it comes from people who want a friend they are close to that is the opposite sex, so I question the inherent gayness of it.

Although I feel like Ranma, Kampfer, and that twintail bullshit deviate from that, given it's just the protagonist becoming a girl for the sake of comedy and fan service. That might be a bit more gay, particularly for those who self insert.

fucking Aereus not atleast TL'ing the last chapter

NEW TL'S FUCKING WHEN?

I can't believe he got that butthurt over someone translating a chapter before him even though he disappeared for like months at a time

for some reason a lot of manga translators get easily butthurt over that

Is he even still alive?

There is nothing wrong with loving a gorgeous woman who just so happened to be a boy once. It's hotter, if anything.

if I posted 107 chapter raws here, would someone TL them?

Welp, looked at gook scans for the last chapter, shame it didnt get TL'd but it was a pretty good run overall

That's not at all what happened. He kept translating even after that occurred.

It's rather funny how people turned on him and started shitting on him and presenting him as some sort of touchy drama queen the moment he stopped spending his free time to provide them entertainment in exchange for nothing.

Is this series good? Is it yuri or does he suddenly start craving cocks?

it's a pretty solid comedy for most part

>Is this series good?
That depends on your definition of good, i found it entertaining.
>Is it yuri
I have read al the translated chapters but the girl love interest is barely a character so no as far as i know.
>does he suddenly start craving cocks
Kinda

"It's not gay if it's cute"