Rewrite of the Life

I kek'd. The answer in the VN was to kill her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mc_6GXaq9zc.
youtube.com/watch?v=zJwZ1Eex1LU
youtube.com/watch?v=odqgUFbfPXc
youtube.com/watch?v=L8gfqbPGako
youtube.com/watch?v=QjsXkwgoRcM
twitter.com/tensho_tw/status/779698387209687040
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=490312
dengeki-hime.com/2016/04/08/14203/
youtu.be/wYvzv6pvrOo?t=148
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-24/rewrite-tv-anime-gets-2nd-season-next-january/.106847
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2rOUUv4RAw&list=PLBORq5ksAbLoXKbNcI3QhDFcOlugcnz75&index=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>killing someone you care about

>Do_it.jpg

Why live if you have to live in a world without feecof. Might as well not do it.

>kill Earth Kagari
>turn into a tree
>get the 5 main heroines to make a canoe out of your morning wood
>walk to the moon using your canoe wood powers
>meet Moon Kagari
>have morning feecof

This was the weirdest anime I've seen in a while. It seemed like lots of things went unexplained, I suppose it's all better explained in the VN? Is it worth reading?

Yes
No

There will be a season 2 in January.

>That Akane bitch killed everyone

REMOVE AKANE.

First thing in the morning and I can hear this song,
youtube.com/watch?v=Mc_6GXaq9zc. I guess I am excited for Moon and Terra adaptation .

>Not wanting to commit genocide for a chance to motorboat those melons

no shizuru or kotori ending?

>Beyond the darkness as ED
REDEEMED

We got a Shizuru route-style Salvation. Everyone died and Kotarou became a fucking Tree but he was able to make the heroines survived until the end.

Posting my shitty OC.

This anime adaptation is so disappointing. Not sure if will get any better in S2.

It would be sorta be like Shizuru end if Shizuru had survived.

if they faithfully adapt Moon + terra route. it will be fine in my eyes even if the animation isn't that good

REWRITE OF THE RIFE

That was the most beautiful genocide I've ever seen.

The timeline should be infinite in size, not that little plate size...

Do we have confirmation that Moon and/or Terra will be adapted yet? Also, fuck Kotarou for not choosing Kotori a.k.a. best Key girl.

Once it becomes clear that a timeline is doomed, it stops being recorded automatically.

who /shizuru/ here

moon kagari best kagari

Yes.

Bretty gud but Kotori still besto.

Navelslut

>S2 never they said
>Moon/Terra never they said
I am so erect right now

Shitters got BTFO so hard.

This ending really cheered me up. Now we just need to destroy the establishment in the real world this year.

>newlyweds
Yes please.

Shizuru sniffs Kotarou's boxers on her first time over, while Kotori is like this. Truly the girl with superior morals besides raising her parents from the dead and all that jazz.

Kotori is a massive fucking liar. I suppose the moral degeneracy happened due to a lack of parents.

idk wtf I watched ,but it sucked

>fuck Kotarou for not choosing Kotori a.k.a. best Key girl.
He did, he got rejected.

Literally announced at the end of the episode

I want to lick Lucia's pits!

Yes it's worth reading

>It seemed like lots of things went unexplained

That's because, with the exception of Sakuya, they're supposed to be a mystery and will be explained in season 2.

>I suppose it's all better explained in the VN?
What the anime did already explain is indeed better explained the VN though. That and the Sakuya stuff that'll probably never be explained in the anime.

Definitely worth reading.

Pretty quick turnaround for S2.
They might as well have just done 2 cours

It was clearly planned for splitcour from the start. They just did a better job at hiding it than usual. The BD volume and episode count is continuing from the first "season"'s.

>idk wtf I watched
poor-man's Higurashi
+
ghetto EoE

Not for humanity it isn't.

Kotori schemes, but puts on an innocent front. Shizuru is simply just innocently pure.

Lies. The only thing Kotori hides is her fear that she might be subconsciously controlling Kotarou.

>Touching Kagari's oppai brought her sense back

>s2 confirmed
What's the point? Unless they have a major rise in quality it's just gonna be the same ugly ass visuals and poor directing all over again. The pacing might be better since Moon+Terra combined has less content than that amalgamation S1 tried to do.

and in Terra, Kotarou had to forcefully kiss Kagari to stop her from rampaging indiscriminately after she learned of human emotions and we all know that Kotarou loves all kinds of boobs.

This series could be easily described as "Ecology World Wars - With boob jokes"

Looks like the anime singles haven't been posted here yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=zJwZ1Eex1LU
youtube.com/watch?v=odqgUFbfPXc

youtube.com/watch?v=L8gfqbPGako
youtube.com/watch?v=QjsXkwgoRcM

twitter.com/tensho_tw/status/779698387209687040

Any anons who can read jp here? Is this confirming an episode 12.5 covering the big timeskip of this episode?

So is there a possibility of a happy end without all but one girl dying?

Read the VN. None of the girls die in the Terra end, but they're all a few years younger.

There is no truly happy ending for Rewrite. Terra's the best we have for that, and it's shit.

Thanks. Where do I find the VN normally?

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=490312

have fun user
Do Kotori First

Shizuru is my waifu.

>guardian scum

Great choice, she's ripe for the picking

It's on nyaa. Don't fall for the Rewrite+ meme unless you want to wait for another year of delays for a half-baked translation, just read it.

Anyone here got to reading Harmonia? How's the TL

Nice try Akane.

The only thing 8bit done right was Yama no susume

>Rewrite+
Isn't that literally just a few new CGs and some script modifications?

Thanks user.

That, plus some edits to CG's, and Harvest Festa built-in as well.

Oh damn, I didn't know that.

Still, why are they releasing past VNs with basically no new content? Rewrite isn't even that old. Is it because they want to release them in English as one big package?

It also has voices for everyone except Kotarou.

Reminder that no one likes Chihayya

>except Kotarou
Why do VN creators do this? It never made sense to me, and I don't buy the self-insert excuse because it doesn't help when the MC isn't a blank slate.

It makes even less sense here considering Kotarou is fully voiced in Terra. It's pretty lame when there's some sort of emotional scene and only one half of the conversation is voiced.

It's how they're doing things recently. Releasing new versions of VNs as "definitive versions", with English translations. Usually they have the Japanese text as well, or the japanese version is the same but with the non-translated text. Muv Luv was the same, too.

We're getting Rewrite+, LittleBusters, and Angel Beats officially in English. It's a good time to be an EoP.

Who's ready for season 2?

The entire opening sequence is fully voiced too, so it's a little jarring that he suddenly doesn't have one after the first OP.

VN reader here. I loved that episode and I'm super happy about S2 announcement.

LITERALLY everyone?

Also it pisses me off it doesn't have voices for Kotarou. He's like the most important missing voice. To think they'd release a final definitive version and not add it. Haven't other updated versions of Key VNs gotten voices for the MC?

I'm pretty sure Kotarou is voiced in Terra because otherwise it would be silent most of the time.

He's silent in the common route and the heroine routes. It makes no fucking sense.

She's so cute.

dengeki-hime.com/2016/04/08/14203/
>これによって主人公以外全キャラクター音声ありに。
>Every character aside from the protagonist will be voiced.

Well, I can't tell if that includes nameless background characters with lines or only important named characters.

>That key visual

Poetry, 8-bits finds a way

Looks like it, well not a 12.5 per se but I suppose a 13+ episode, maybe for the BDs.

>over 500 voiced characters

Guess that answers that. Too bad out of 500, the most important wasn't one of them.

Are there even 500 characters to voice? That seems like too much.

>Do we have confirmation that Moon and/or Terra will be adapted yet? Also, fuck Kotarou for not choosing Kotori a.k.a. best Key girl.

I guess its root node is dinosaur extinction

Did they add a CG that shows even more of Akane's panties?

So a Director's Cut of Episode 13 for the blu-ray? That would be interesting.

As jarring as the timeskip was though, I thought the way the episode started by flashing those scenes with the opening monologue was pretty effective in setting the tone. Not sure how well it'd work if it were edited to have stuff before it.

As expected of Kagari-chan.

>only one Kagari's daki available before the anime
>now there are 5 different ones to choose from

I'm really glad they've finally decided to make this anime.

Do any of them have separate attached ribbons?

Don't think so, but that doesn't seem hard to do.

I'm sure your parents were disappointed in you too user, but they love you anyway.

Or do they post about anonymous image boards about how their son is shit?

Fucking enjoy the show you jackass.

Would it have been better if they all turned into tang instead of light?

>Moon last stand
>Based Luis
>Terra Kotarou vs Esaka
HYPE

>Moon & Terra
are they gonna do 1 cour on each?

Yeah, it's the Oppai ending.

Maybe it counts all the people cheering for Akane's boobs.

Will we get Luis?

It would be stupid to give a whole cour to Moon. It'd make for a really slow, extremely boring watch. I don't know if it's even possible to cut it up enough to fit a whole cour for it. Unless they added original stuff to it, but I don't think it needs it.

It's confirmed to be 11 episodes. Which is enough to adapt both of them well, really. Moon isn't that long.

Terra would have been better if these three stuck together.

Why do Touka and Imamiya have horribly off-color hair in that picture?

>awkward ice-cold serious girl
>chuuni edgelord
>perpetual all-play-no-work teen at heart
Would sound like fun times if this was a normal SoL where they all go on random adventures together.

>8bit
UNHYPE

>missing the point this hard
That's a scene from Terra dude. They're adapting Terra next year. The scene at the end of episode 13 is obviously set up to contrast with that scene when they adapt it next year. Way to remind me why I haven't browsed this stupid board in years. I'm going back to /jp/.

I guess they're okay, but what I really want to see is Kotarou's time in that totally-not-african-country place he was sent to train. We get to see Pedro-san animated.

How soft are those tiny titties anyway?

Speaking about colors.

Woah. That's pretty interesting.

>Pani & Gil

The most inconsistent characters in this entire series. They don't even show up in half of the game's routes, and on the anime they switched sides multiple times. They're used for whatever plot purpose is needed at the time, like making sure Kotarou isn't kill when Kotori removed the ribbon from inside of him(which was irrelevant to the plot anyway). I want to like them but the series won't let me.

All I know is I want to fuck Pani.

Also the anime didn't go into the Sakuya being proto-Kotarou. I guess that's for next season.

It's still too early to reveal Sakuya is Key's Archer.

>Fuck Pani
I know, right? I wonder if there's any doujins like that.

I think OP gets that and you're misinterpreting his intent. Why are you /jp/ folk so full of yourselves?

The VN had it in Chihaya's backstory in her route, not in Moon or Terra. If they try to fill in the gaps in the next season, I guess we'll be looking at another mishmashed trainwreck. At least it'll still be fun I guess

>Kotori, Nagisa, and Rin

How would this girl's night out work?

The only route where they have any significance is Chihaya's. Their backstory is revealed and connected to the main antagonists of the route. I like the way the writer used the little guys' fear of those big familiars to build up tension between Kotarou and the rogue summoners.

Honestly it feels like they were written solely for Chihaya's route, but for whatever reason they were included in some of the others.

Moon and Terra has a fair bit related to Sakuya being proto-Koto, but you're right it's introduced in Chihaya's route.

Who is top girl? Beta Kotori?

Light Purple Chihaya just looks like Haruka/Kanata. Dirty Blonde looks like Saya. Dark Purple looks like Sasami. Pink looks just a bit like Yui, but that's stretching.

Funny how the more "normal" final hair color made Chihaya more distinctive among Key heroines. I gotta say I like all of those beta uniforms better though.

Also interesting that one of the beta Chihaya was basically Akane.

>that beta Yoshino with the ponytail

Holy shit I wish that was in the VN as an alternate look for a single route or something.

Do you have more pages?

>Pani & Gil
Ah yeah, let me be a huge slowpoke here and be surprised at the fact that Gil is a boy.
Would still use them both as onaholes anyway.

How did you not notice Gil is a boy?

I-I thought he was just a cute tomboy fairy girl.

>some of the others

They were only included in Chihaya's and Shizuru's. Which you haven't noticed, are the routes written by Tonokawa. Basically, they're Tonokawa's characters.

>that screenshot

I feel like this anime didn't have enough of Kotarou messing with Chihaya. Those scenes were fun.

Although its absolute crime is not adapting the shake it now scene.

So how will 8bit fuck up Moon and Terra?

I'm actually really happy they didn't make Terra completely worthless. The series was shit, but at least they proved that everything Koutarou did in Terra was worthwhile

Damn I kinda wished they had went with that Pani design.

Is the nail on chalkboard supposed to be referring to her Chihaya's voice or something? Because if anyone's voice bothered me, it was Lucia's.

>not liking TENNOUJI KOTAROOOOUUUUU

That's actually precisely THE line I don't like. I had to lower Lucia's volume just because of it.

I'd like to clarify that I think Lucia's VA is good and has a nice voice but that scream was too much.

I'm the guy who made that WEG (it makes me cringe a little seeing it now though) and yes, her voice is annoying as fuck. So is Lucias when she's being obnoxiously tsuntsun. I feel like they're nowhere near as bad in the anime, thankfully.

It personally really grew on me along with her character as I read her route

I had set her volume back to max before the end of the game, so maybe it grew on me too.

This feels so much like Air designs.

Kotori subtly leading on the other two since they are both fairly oblivious. so lots of bullying

REWRITE OF THE LIFE!

How can the other heroines even compete?

What did she mean by this?

It will grow on you just like stockholm syndrome

The seiyuu selection of Rewrite is interesting

>THE Chiwa Saito
>THE Kitamura Eri
>seiyuu who is in every Key work
>literally who
>literally who

I think Lucia's VA did some good work, loved her random frustrated growls youtu.be/wYvzv6pvrOo?t=148

Mean what? That every branch is a Kotarou that choose a different option?

As shit as this route was, the ascension scene was pretty great.

Wearing pumps while still being super short.

What a Keylett.
They say the best things come in small packages though.

You forgot HanaKana voicing the TRUE Rewrite heroine, Kagari chan.

>tfw no more feecof

Is kagari the official mascot of Key now?

If he had groped her breasts back then the destruction would have been stopped!

>World is literally ending
>8bit adds an oppai joke in the end
I don't know whether to laugh or be disappointed.

It's fine, isn't it? It's one of the infinite possibilities that Kagari tried.

>I'm going back to /jp/.
Stay there and don't come back you human scum

The problem here was that they had to stuff common route + 5 routes in 1 season. The same happened with Grisaia S1 from the same studio. S2 was better since they only had to follow the VN since it was linear

She starts over and over in order to get a timeline where they don't die

They didn't touch the 5 routes. It's common route + anime original route.

>common route + anime original route
In order to stuff 5 routes they had to come up with an anime original route with elements from the 5 routes, so that the continuation can make sense. Same thing happened with Grisaia

What elements does it include, then? It seems to me it just uses most of the characters in a single route as opposed to the VN where most characters are absent in any given route. I'm not really seeing how any of it is "crammed" in, aside from the two lead-in segments that transition between Lucia/Shizuru and the common route.

One third of the Lucia route was made into episode 5. Episode 4 took from part of Shizuru's route.

Every plot point from Kotori's route was crammed in, and pretty poorly at that.

All the holy woman stuff is from Akane's route. Her causing salvation is pretty reminiscent of it too.

They also crammed stuff like Sakuya's training and monster form from the Chihaya route in, but did an awful job at that. From an anime-only context, nothing about Sakuya was really explained.

kotori's route was pretty poorly written to begin with so it didn't feel that different. They also threw in treetarou from shizuru's route.

>Every plot point from Kotori's route was crammed in, and pretty poorly at that.
>All the holy woman stuff is from Akane's route. Her causing salvation is pretty reminiscent of it too.
>They also crammed stuff like Sakuya's training and monster form from the Chihaya route in, but did an awful job at that. From an anime-only context, nothing about Sakuya was really explained.
Nothing from Kotori's route (save for small hints like the coffins and her referring to Pedro at the end there) is in the anime, she's in the grove in all the routes. Same thing with Akane.

I don't think these are an issue, disregarding how they were handled. None of these things are mutually exclusive, and indeed you can only assume that they're going on in every route in the VN as well, we just don't see them. Sakuya going nuclear wasn't necessary at all, but I reckon it added to the feeling that everything was fucked and it doesn't contradict anything, so I'm okay with it.

I didn't like the anime, but I don't think the issue is that they "crammed too much in" or anything like that, though there was stuff I think it could have definitely done without. I'd say the problem was that it tried to wrangle Kagari into a waifuable character which is at complete odds to her downright alien personality in the VN, and that the tone was way more inconsistent: after a certain point in the VN (after leaving common route) the jokes take a sideline and it doesn't really break tone very often (with a few exceptions). Compared to the VN, the anime it way too silly.

But this is all just, y'know, my opinion.

>Nothing from Kotori's route (save for small hints like the coffins and her referring to Pedro at the end there) is in the anime, she's in the grove in all the routes. Same thing with Akane.
The druid thing, her parents being familiars, the safespace zone, the treemen, chibimoth being her dog, Kotarou being saved by her with Kagari's ribbon, etc

>Nothing from Kotori's route is in the anime

Only if by "nothing" you mean "everything".

Forget "small hints like the coffins", she details everything about how she became a druid and what she did to her parents. Her parents sacrifice themselves in the same way they did in her route and with the same lines too. It's like you didn't even watch the anime.

Spoiler-free Rewrite synopsis for animeonlyfags:

Rewrite tells the story of Kazamatsuri Bond, a 27 year old agent of U.N. Special Ops (UNSO).
Bond was an edgy kid, he enjoyed killing bratty children's parents in front of them.
He fought the terrorists of the Greenpeace conglomerate with every drop of his blood, no matter how many dinosaurs they had.
Both factions were fighting over a nuclear device called the Lock, which could destroy the world.
During one such battle Bond was defeated, and put into a coma because of the nuclear device.

Now at age 27, after waking from his coma, Bond decided fuck it and to enter school again, because he still looked like he was 17 from nuclear radiation.
Well he actually has amnesia as a side effect, but he just wants to live it up at school like he never got to.
He wanted to get a girlfriend, mess with his best friend, join a club, become a TV reporter and grope some girl's tits.
To get all of this, he joined a club where he reported on Paranormal stuff with the other members.

Little did Bond know, the members were all undercover agents of UNSO and Terrorist Greenpeace!
His childhood friend also turned out to be the girl whose parents he killed. Apparently she resurrected them into plant zombies, because she's a magical sage.
One friend is a UNSO top agent, one friend has a servant who is Bond's alternative universe self, one friend is literally worse than Hitler, and one friend is a walking biohazard.

If that wasn't enough, the Lock turned up again, starting another war. The Lock is actually a cute deadpan girl, with an obsession for Bond. She sneaks into his bed at night and haunts him.
To top it all off, Bond's blood is now nuclear residue which he can shape at will!

Now Bond must choose a side, but no matter what happens, the earth is fucked either way.
Unless of course he can become a tree, build a canoe with his wood, fly it to the moon and terraform it. That would solve everything.

Written by Romeo Tanaka.

Terra would either be the most amazing thing or the shittiest crap depending on how well they do it.

What makes you think that she only does that stuff in her route? Kotarou being there has no bearing on that stuff.

She disappears in the rest of the routes

She doesn't disappear, she does exactly what she does in her route, which is hide in her grove and try to protect the Key.

What the fuck atre you trying to imply? All the info we got from her, her family, Kotarou's ribbon, eetc, only appears IN HER ROUTE. This info never appears in any other route

It's not that it only happens in Kotori's route but that it's only brought up and explained in her route

Alright, I see there's a misunderstanding in this discussion.

All I'm saying is that just because you only see Kotori post-common route in her own route doesn't mean that her being in her grove past the common route is exclusive to her route. Yes, you only learn about her backstory and her parents and such in her route, but I don't seem to recall any of that stuff being brought up in the anime. The circumstances of Kotarou meeting up with Kotori in the anime are different from the VN, the events are different, the plot is different. The only similarity between the VN and Kotori's route is that we see what she's up to -- something that could have just as easily have been shown in any other route in the VN as well, but wasn't because it wasn't relevant. It's relevant in the anime, so it's shown.

Do you see what I'm saying? It's not "cramming" her route in, because it's not her route we're seeing, we're just seeing a different route that happens to take place in the same physical place as Kotori's route.

That's what I'm saying.

>All I'm saying is that just because you only see Kotori post-common route in her own route doesn't mean that her being in her grove past the common route is exclusive to her route. Yes, you only learn about her backstory and her parents and such in her route, but I don't seem to recall any of that stuff being brought up in the anime. The circumstances of Kotarou meeting up with Kotori in the anime are different from the VN, the events are different, the plot is different. The only similarity between the VN and Kotori's route is that we see what she's up to -- something that could have just as easily have been shown in any other route in the VN as well, but wasn't because it wasn't relevant. It's relevant in the anime, so it's shown.
Cramming 5 routes in 1 anime original route =! they adapted Kotori route. This is from your previous post:
>>Nothing from Kotori's route (save for small hints like the coffins and her referring to Pedro at the end there) is in the anime

I don't get why are you being so obstinate, everybody with a brain realized they got elements from all the routes save the ending of each one (since that would mean Kotarou chose a girl).

So are you saying it has elements of each route or that it crammed all 5 in? What I was originally trying to say was that it has elements from the routes but it's not really mish-mashing them like most VN adaptations. Obviously, the two episodes previously mentioned that focused on Shizuru and Lucia are a mishmash, but they happen before the anime is out of the common route anyway.

Ever notice how none of the VN routes borrow stuff from each other?

There is nothing fundamentally wrong with stuff from one route also happening in another. But the anime absolutely has been cramming content exclusive to certain heroine routes in the VN into its anime original narrative and doing a really rushed job with them.

>but they happen before the anime is out of the common route anyway.

How does this change anything?

In fact I think it's one of the worst parts about it, how they ruin the impact of the forest event by revealing all the supernatural organization shit beforehand.

>What I was originally trying to say was that it has elements from the routes but it's not really mish-mashing them like most VN adaptations

The method employed in Rewrite is different but the goal is the same, to cover the content of 5 routes in a single season.

>How does this change anything?
Because it's not part of the anime original route, which is what I've been talking about this whole godamn time.

>But the anime absolutely has been cramming content exclusive to certain heroine routes in the VN into its anime original narrative and doing a really rushed job with them.
What routes? The only crossover between any of the routes and the anime is that most of the anime original route is chilling out with Kotori and being trained by Sakuya. That's not a mish mash, none of those ideas clash and I'm not really seeing what the big deal is. As I've already pointed out, the events that occur in the anime are completely different from the VN.

Perhaps I should have made it clear from the start: I'm talking about after the common route ends, the part of the anime that's no longer adapting the VN. Also, again, I didn't like the anime, I'm not defending it or calling it not shitty. I just don't think it's very accurate to describe it as cramming all the routes together ala DEENstay/night

But it's not. It's covering two routes: Common and original.

Ah, yes, the Common route which did not cover stuff from Lucia and Shizuru routes, and the original route which focused completely on Kagari and not Kotori and the rest of the occult club too.

>Because it's not part of the anime original route, which is what I've been talking about this whole godamn time.
Don't try moving goal posts, this started with when you claimed this 13 episode season did not touch the 5 routes.

Can't you realize people don't like how they mismatched content from different narratives to fit into one they weren't originally written for?

I'm surprised this even got a 2nd season
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-24/rewrite-tv-anime-gets-2nd-season-next-january/.106847

It is obvious they planned that from the beginning. No one is retarded enough to expect this clusterfuck to sell on it's own.

Chizuru's VA did H right? She's in plenty of eroge. I remember verifying for the others and none of them ever did H but I couldn't exactly be sure for Chizuru's.

what the fuck happened in this show? how the fuck did it get a season 2?

>Key
>not having the second part after the girl's route
It's like you don't even Key.

1st part is the love story of a certain boy
2nd part is a story of unnamed soldier who sacrificed himself pave a way and give humanity a future.

See, now we have the Kagari route.
Terra is not the Kagari route.

Show seemed interesting in the beginning as it was quite different. Then the last two episodes happen and everyone dies.
Seriously what the fuck was that all about?

Salvation happened.

Never knew salvation meant everything dying.

It's literally said through Kashima Sakura's mouth.

Reread Revelations

Humans are parasites eating away at the planet's lifeforce. Through wiping out humanity, the Key brought Salvation to the planet.

Rewrite routes are mostly "what if" stories, same universe different decisions. Anime use setting and element of Rewrite world to create a similar but different route.

People called it crammed 5 routes into one season....as if what happened in "5 routes" must never happen in other countless untold routes. Really anons?

It doesn't, that's just Gaia's lazy way of solving the problem. Killing all humans is the easiest and quickest solution, but that resets all progress. The more effective solutions require a massive change in human societies and/or sufficiently advanced technology to manage our resources.

What a loser

;_;7

End of the world piano when?

>this kills the uguu

fug, this scene pierced me

Everybody dies the anime

How'd he expect to fight dinosaurs with baseball bats and metal pipes anyway?

With his indominable fighting spirit

He still won, didn't he? He died from salvation, not from being dino food.

With your KONJOU.

He was already dead, that's why. He didn't even get a dying line. There's no way a gang of street punks could take on a squad of monsters. The only comfort in his death is that he died with a smile on his face.

So, What the fuck was that, everybody just died ?

rewrite of the life

Yes.

How much I got spoiled with this anime if I want to read the vn now?

Quite a bit. Could be worse.
You could have read the copypasta

don't you mean

RERITE OF ZE RAIF

I would do Kotori if you know what I mean.
Dem Chiwa Saito moans.

>tfw we will never get RERITE OF ZA RAIF

>no kotori route
>no akane route
>no archer route

I'm so mad that I can't even post in a already existing thread.

So what, there are going to be more seasons of this shit?

Dont listen to Gaia propaganda, Kagari always loves homo sapiens. It's just she cant stand seeing they destroy themselves

>Guardian scum

>They had Inoue concept sprite even though it didn't show up until harvest festa.

Ew, this was pretty bad.

Don't mind me. Just showing you all the lack of budget we had.

Best Key girl.

Guardian scum please leave

Incorrect.
Pic related. Best Key girl.

rip touka

>Touka loses to Lucia
kek she always was a jobber.

Yes

what part of that is spoiler free, exactly?

That's the joke

Oh shit. Didn't realize that the rewrite symbol was inside of Sakuya

bump

There's literally no reason to do that.
The first thread maxed out and there's nothign new to discuss

we gotta keep the magic alive

>watching garbage to laugh about it
>getting 10/10 extra spicy trash
>find thread on Cred Forums with people actually liking it
why does that happen every time?

Because read the fucking source material

>And then everybody died. The End
Okay.
I don't get it. Or at least I don't know if i get it.

What don't you understand?

Why didn't Kagari try to not destroy the world? Did Kotarou want to destroy the world or why didn't he do anything? What happened to Akane in the end?

She's a familiar that causes the salvation. She can't do anything about it. The part about Kotarou not killing her is because he loved her.

Akane disappeared along with everyone else.

I mean did she get taking over by her ancestor or what that was or did she just go crazy? She seemed to be against the world ending.

>Why didn't Kagari try to not destroy the world?
Kagari is a system that judged that the world had to die.
Also the Song of Destruction didn't help
>Did Kotarou want to destroy the world or why didn't he do anything?
The reason why he didn't kill Kagari should have been rather clear.
It's complicated

It looked like she shot everyone but was too late to end salvation. Or maybe she wanted salvation but just wanted to shoot everyone for fun. Not a vn reader though.

Sakura and every other Holy Women's mind was forcing Akane to trigger Salvation. She didn't want to.

>everyone dies

is this how it feels to be cucked?

I don't remember it happening for Divine Gate or Comet Lucifer.
Well besides best boy getting the childhood friend

Eh Akane wants but doesn't want Salvation at the same time.
It's pretty much her main conflict in her route.
Basically she hates the word, like all Gaians, but not enough to kill everyone

How did Moon end again? I only remember fragments, it has been a long time since I read Rewrite, after all.

If he truly loved her, he would've killed her before she ended up killing all of her friends

Proof Guardian is trash if two of their students end up revolting and kill their senpai.

Surprised Shizuru ended up beating old man though.

They all die protecting Kagari while she's trying to send Kotarou back or something.

[Spoiler] If you're serious, then this is one of the most retarded VNs I've ever heard off [/spoiler]

If you're serious, you're one of the most retarded posters I've seen.

pick only one

I pick Kagari

Fuck off Shia.

But they're all dead

I choose the world.

I choose Lucia.

The greedy one

What the fuck did I just watch?

Everyone who hasn't played the VN has been asking themselves then same question

Finally found this shit. This is my favorite scene from Akane's route.

As a VN reader I have to admit I'm entertained by seeing anime-only folks completely at loss about what they just watched.

I feel like if there's anything to compliment them for, it's making this anime original route the most "bad end" route we've seen. Takes courage to end a season with every character just dying.

No people no problem.

What a way to show how everyone is samefacey

Because one voice actor would have to voice 2/3rds of the game by himself.
Normally, Terra Kotarou wouldn't be voiced either.

Underrated post.

That's nonsense. Plenty of visual novels have voiced protagonists

Probably has to do with cost. If VAs are paid by the line, the protagonist would without a doubt have the most lines and be the most expensive the voice. Especially in a VN with branching routes. The heroines would be there for common and their respective routes, but that's it.

Kotarou likely was voiced in Terra because it's pretty much the "True"route.

anons, imagine the dance scene with this arrangement
any Kagari will melt just from the violin

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2rOUUv4RAw&list=PLBORq5ksAbLoXKbNcI3QhDFcOlugcnz75&index=1

also, which Moon and Terra moments do you remember the most

That scene when Luis sends off of Kotarou and the kids they saved, that scene where Kotarou tries to unravel the mysteries of life and shit, pretty much any scene with Kotarou and loli Kotori in it. Also, this one.

Sure, it has to do with Key being cheap about it.

Sakuyazilla Mk II

Salvation

Oh, the dance scene will be rather nice to see animated, won't it?

At least in theory. You never know with 8-Bit.

I want to see them playing around with evolution. Shizuru filling the world with nothing but cute critters.

>no one picking Akane
Good. She is all mine.

I don't think it's her sending him back. More like she choose the options that would save the world which is what we see in Terra.

>if Kotarou had just seized the chance he would have saved the world

boobs will change the world

Choose carefully