ITT: Doggos from Animu/Mango

That was a good fap.

Why not gun dogs?

Why does ShindoL put so much depressing shit in his work? The dog fucking was the only "happy"/lighthearted thing in there.

too soon...

Apparently is editors aren't allowing him to do more vanilla.

>tfw you thought this chapter would end up in awkward lovemaking between the owner and her "pet"

what is this and how far does she go

I mean, it's ShindoL.

all the way and gets caught

now post the movie version

Female dogs don't piss like that.

Female dogs also shouldn't fuck cats but here I am with a screaming dog in a cage and a spray bottle in my hand

Scopedog.

I fucking knew someone would post this

Then the dog transform in to a handsome young boy

>Physically can't fight back against a dog
How does that even work?

Dogs are pretty strong

Dogs are basically four legged balls of muscle and fur

go on...

What are some good beasty doujins that don't involve insects or pigs and possably reptiles because it seem to be rare for beasty doujins to not involve any of these 3?

>niggerdog
Lucky was a man's best friend.

Well fuck those guys

why do you need "good beasty doujins"?

Why don't you?

That doggo had a hard life.

>he doesn't like pigs

I don't think anyone wants their waifu to be fucked by americans.

>americans
No, the real pigs are all men

Sauce please?

It's actually one of his more heart warming stories...

>I don't know how to use google, the post

holy shit, why did I have to see this gook shit again. it was so horrible, I quit reading it 2 years ago and now it came back to haunt me.

What is it.

It's like I'm on Facebook

Carnivorous Princess Yegrinna

Reminder that ShindoL's best work has no mindbreak or NTR in it.

Expected these and Cred Forums still delivers

not him but google gives footwear as the result and Saucenao is as shit as always.

since google and saucenao are shit, sauce is Akame ga Kill 23.5

bestdog

to be honest I hate when they draw the pig dicks like spiral dicks, are they even like that?

What is Cred Forums's opinion on bestiality? Don't see many threads about it here.

It's the sixth result, next time don't google the thumbnail

It's shit

This Japan never gets it right because they always want to fuck bugs.

>What is Cred Forums's opinion on bestiality?
it's the best

>itt: people who don't know how google search works

Not everyone gets the same search results. The google search algorithm is actually rather arbitrary.

I really regret getting into it with Cred Forums back in 2006
and um... cough, other things

it's always bugged me to no end that it's not spelled beastiality

Just remember that it's the best "iality".

arbitrary is about the furthest from correct you can get when describing a google service

but the bigger problem here is that any of you are using google at all for anything

It only changes if you are logged in. Log out and the results are exactly the same. I don't even have a google account (Always preferred my work's email service) and the results come out fine. It's clear that you didn't try both searching normally and signing out/clearing cookies, which is yet another sign that you have abso-fucking-lutely no idea what you are doing, supporting my previous claim.

Every fucking time. Why can't these threads just be about cute dogs? You fucking dirty disgusting degenerates.

Time to post some top puppers

because fuck cats

Underrated dog

You can always see bestiality coming by how realistic the animal is drawn compared to the humans.

Nice in the occasional hentai. Makes me roll my eyes if it's used for shock value in a shitty edgefest series. Meh otherwise.

Dog did nothing wrong.

>Best guess for this image: Melonbooks
Google is getting less retarded. I knew it had to be a doujin.

>2hu
>bestiality
it's not hard to find

Hachi from hajime no ippo was a nice dog

Yeah, but for the past few months it seems like Google wouldn't be able to recognize so much as a page of Naruto so they're unfucking things somehow.

ShindoL is very easy to decipher; there has to be depressing, painful, or despair-filled events in their stories. However, it it happens in the past (such as with the amputee or pic related, who is almost certainly a war refugee) then they get away with a happy-fap.

>those eyelashes
Wrong.

Iggy is a dude.

Why would anyone name their dog just "dog", "meet dog, it's my dog" see how stupid that sounds?

Hello doggos

why not, it's a fucking dog, not a person

source?

Didn't have to wait long.

Best dog ever!

JEAN CLAUDE

What about space dog, anons?

no bully

Where is this Fromm?

Flender (robot dog are the best)

It's actually the dog's name.
Pic related, in jap the guy says "ドグちゃんじゃ" (Dogu-chan ja, "this is Dogu")
The problem is that in jap, dog would normally be transliterated as "doggu" (ドッグ) and not "dogu".

As such, I believe the dog's name should've been left as-is and translated as "Dogu" and not "Dog".

this is why I don't read scanlations anymore

source pliiiiz!

A classic.