Don't mind me...

Don't mind me, just casually licensing anything popular and purging any fan trans to save Cred Forums from cancerous general LN discussions, no need to thank me.

YP shits all over fan TL when it comes to quality. And their quality isn't even particularly good.

If you want to read LNs, learn Japanese. That's the best way to consume that media.

If you want to TL, don't do a Kadokawa license. YP is owned by Kadokawa now so the odds of them localizing a competitor IP are pretty low.

what's wrong with lns op

>If you want to read LNs, learn Japanese.
and mangas, and animus, and dorama cds...

What happened now another huge license

They use shitty paper too, I left a book open for two day and the pages yellowed from indirect sunlight.

>translate chapter and upload it to Pastebin, posting the link on Cred Forums
Literally impossible for pure text such as LN translations to get stopped as long as you don't insist on showing off your e-peen.

In a perfect word all LNs and manga are translated and published by Vertical.

LN series are usual garbage and thank fuck because of Yen press they basically kill off any shitty discussion that could have created dozens of generals on Cred Forums.

Hopefully they license new testement so raildex fags can pernamently fuck off from this board.

They're too dumb as fuck to.

You sound incredibly upset.

Makes me wonder what you come to this board for.

I wouldn't have a problem if they translated their shit in a timely manner, but this applies to all of the publishers.
They should be able to easily get a finished translated manga or LN every month.

Where's my Bakemonogatari

>implying this will work when a publisher has several series and putting them all out in the same month is intelligent

Just want to see less shit taste fags here shitting up the board with off topic shit

What did they do this time?

>expecting majority of people to be selfless saints.
You read too many shitty light novels. The world is not an utopia.
Sure, go ahead and convince me otherwise by posting a few exceptions and crying 'why other translators not like these saints!'

I don't think that was done by YP.

nico tanigawa want tomomote be released in English come on Yen press.

amazing, the logo is talking, as expected of good logo design.

>Hopefully they license new testement so raildex fags can pernamently fuck off from this board
Doesn't work that way. Translations wouldn't stop just because Yen Press licensed the series, they'd just move from B-T.

>actually thinking LNfags aren't huge pussies who'll bail out at any given chance once that DMCA hits

They were literally gonna ditch index until they found out that the license only counts for the prequel

Vertical is the one doing it, part 1 comes out in December, part 2 in February, and part 3 in April.
Two months apart is much better than YP's 3 or 4 months apart.

a lot of yen press manga translations are bad to really shitty
some like 14 sai no koi are even censored fuck them, especially for censoring a good series

Yp does a great job with there translate .

A lot of niche books I like got ditched by translators because people weren't sucking their dicks hard enough so YP is all I got

>t. shitty attention whore translator salty about getting a C&D

In a perfect world LNs don't exist and LNs writers work on real novels without focusing on pandering to shameless otaku.

Some LNs are decent, but most just are otaku pandering

I haven't the slightest idea what you're going on about. I'm just saying the translator would move somewhere else, and discussion would continue because the fanbase would still be getting new content.

I came across their danmachi translation, and I have to say it is leagues ahead of fan translations of fan translated lns.

I especially like that when there is a conversation between a group of people, they add who is saying what(I would not have added apart from the fact that fan translations omit this for whatever reason).

>purging any fan trans
Whoops there. I'd like to interject.

>Tap continued translating SAO with no DMCA takedowns
>Drunken Wolf continued translating Spice and Wolf with no DMCA takedowns
>ultimatemegax translated Haruhi volume 10 with no DMCA takedown
>livejournal translator continued translating Maou-sama with no DMCA takedowns

All the Baka Tsuki purges have been either voluntary self removal after license announced, or the recent Shueisha and Kadokawa takedown requests for series that weren't even licensed.

I think Danmachi and Re Zero are literally the only one in recent years (i.e. not the original C&Ds sent to Baka-Tsuki for Haruhi, Spice and Wolf, and Book Girl back in like 2011) that actually got hit with a cease and desist from Yen Press, and those are probably because they were only like on the same volume or a couple ahead of YP and not, like, six or ten volumes ahead.

>splitting a 2 novel books in to 3

What's with this shitty meme lately? First Kizu movie and now this?

In Japan the digital release will be 3 volumes, so blame kodansha.

>I'm just saying the translator would move somewhere else

Yeah move on to a different series, you must be new here but a lot of LN translators will see a license as an execuse to leave a series and then move on to something different.

I just wanted to read Kakegurui, fuck

>you must be new here
Are you? We were literally told at the time that translations wouldn't stop even if it was NT that was licensed as well.

Yp translate for watamote is really good I'm getting vol 5 soon.

Yeah i'm sure you was.

>Two months apart is much better than YP's 3 or 4 months apart.
But also drastically increases the incidence of errors. Yen Press are also working on over twenty ongoing series at once instead of just one.

I don't like that they put the honorifics and sound effect romaji in. I'm reading in english you fuckers, put it in english. If I wanted it in japanese I would've just bought the original release

Yes. To truly appreciate the masterful prose found in light novels

>it's a jewpress shilling themselves episode

The board would be shit without them.

Soon Re zero threads will die in a few months thanks to them

RE: Zero was mostly pretty much contained in its own thread. Except for that one time.

there's like a good 5 threads now

in a perfect world Japan would speak english

Unless with Yen Press you're guaranteed to get it, Other companies will stop if sales are too low.

And don't forget that YP keep color pages.

Any company will stop if sales are too low. YP just gets to define "too low" differently because they have major publishers backing them and don't have to worry as much.

At the very least, YP has yet to drop anything despite the meme of YP dropping everything.

I just wish they wouldn't release Baccano as hardcovers. The quality's nice, but having to pay twice as much is annoying.

Why can't someone just buy a book and scan it onto the Internet for anons to read?

Keit-ai license when?

Because most people who are willing to pay for things don't care about you enough to let you read them for free.

not that you'd even know you illiterate fuck

because you cant pirate a book

Like I'd fuck up a book I bought just so anons can read it.

Why the fuck would I pay for shit just to let everyone see the same content for free?

Do you think I'm your friend?

Yes.

Where's my book then, you selfish fucking cunt of a friend?

Unlike you ESL-fag

B T F O
T
F
O

Learn 2 english

>Cred Forums would be shit

Cred Forums is already shit, stop acting like it isn't and stop acting like someone posting shit you don't like is making it any worse.