"ufufufufufu, wow user, really? You were serious? No way I'm going out with loser like you!"

>"ufufufufufu, wow user, really? You were serious? No way I'm going out with loser like you!"

Good.

Fucking dumb bitch, I didn't want you anyways.

The dialog before rape scenes are so lame.

That's fine, there is two other versions of you.

*unzips

>OMG I Love You user

Hmm well, I guess I'll just have to eat this yummy crepe by myself then

Foxes don't even like grapes

Sorry, but I like my Ilyas like my chocolate: White.

You're gonna give me that crepe AND I'm not gonna go out with you or else SOMEONE'S getting one of my famous Kuro swirlies. I hope you know what Kuro means, nerd.

Pshh..I don't date kids anyway..

>I don't date kids

Rape it is then.

Aw, come on

Sure they don't.

Foxes don't like grapes and anons don't like milk chocolate girls. FACT

Feels pretty bad

There were a bunch in my orchard this morning eating rotten windfall apples and plums.

I'm already married to Illya though, Kuro. I'm not sure where you got the idea that I liked you.

*unsheaths katana*
*teleports behind you*

heh you seem to have misunderstood what I mean when I said "take out" nothing personnel kid.

But Kuro you took my last crepe yesterday! And you gave me a famous Kuro Swirlie anyway! If you keep bullying me I'm going to tell the teacher!

Exactly, they'd rather eat rotting shit over grapes.

well good

cause I didn't ask your skanky ass out slut.

Wow, "tell the teacher"! You're actually scaring me! It looks like you've got some balls after all, dork! Okay, go ahead, I'll let you tell the teacher:

from the inside of your PE locker on the other side of the school.

NERD

*starts crying* Kuro why are you so mean? My mom says you only pick on me because you're unhappy! We could be friends Kuro, I want to be your friend! Why do you have to beat me up and take my stuff? If you just asked I would bring you some snacks for school! My mom likes making snacks so she could make extras!

We could be friends?

Yeah right nerd, and tell your mom to get busy on those snacks, I want 'em tomorrow.

>not having them both.

I was actually putting my semence in those "snacks" you like so much

Wait someone started subbing this? Fuck.

>wanted a shitskin with your snow goddess

Yeah, fuck off Chloe.