Danganronpa 3

Toki time.

Post profile pictures for the user from the last thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TRlm64T-WCQ
drive.google.com/file/d/0B-zJYbRuCOGxSkhmTm5HVXljR0E/view
strawpoll.me/11294413
aww.moe/29rnmq.webm
youtu.be/kHPouzEdw68?t=211
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=46458742
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gloomy_Sunday
youtube.com/watch?v=CF1vygULi4k
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=267543
youtube.com/watch?v=JZ01m9d1uGg
listenflavor.com/smartphone/list.html?search_key=���󥬥�����
hlj.com/product/LFV75353
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mahiru is the one for me.

Rate it

People actually seemed to generally find some worth in speculating off of my shitty theories so ill post them here copy and pasted

Now shilling my theory i pulled out of my ass last thread. Feel free to add on or debunk or call me delusional or whatever. Thanks to whoever that user that speculated with me, you a cool dude.

>the valkyrie in the theme song that ostensibly spoils the series is referring to the 16th participant, they are always there watching over things in secret
>with tengan dead and potentially never planning to survive the ordeal anyway relies on the attacking phase by pure automation
>however the Ng codes activating their poison is too specific to be automatically activated, the 16th participant is likley the one who is watching over everything and activating them.
>kirigiri who was the only character to be suspicious of tengan potentially might of hypothesized this but one person made her hesitant to speak up about this
>mitarai whom she was always giving suspicious glances at is terrified of revealing his NG code and is always glancing at his phone, his code is likley to follow orders (which he has done for tengan aswell) while the 16th participant has likley been sending orders this entire time which he has to follow or else he will die.
> this leads to the why kirigiri would fake her death if we take the cure-W theory seriously and she might of been waiting for naegi and the others to shut down the game to throw off the 16th participant who might of punished her if they found out she cheated around her NG code.

>Post profile pictures for the user from the last thread.
Shit thanks OP!

Celes all the way boys

Posting for increased Hope posting.

>Apparently Mitarai's playing a large part in the next Future EP and a producer refused to comment on if either Kirigiri or Nanami are alive.

Reminder to all Chiakifriends, Kirigiribros, Juzoboys, and I guess Chisapals too, that this will have a happy ending!

You won me over with just the top tiers

No, Saionji is the only choice!

But the game has ended. Mitarai doesnt need to follow orders. If Kirigiri is alive, she's unconscious.

Ibuki friends, report!
Tell us why you love this beautiful guitarist?

I want to hug this shortcake therapist.

I miss the "dis pair" thread.

>for increased Hope posting
>666

I'm not sure that I trust you

Comfy Mukuro

Reminder that fem Makoto is the best girl.

Juzo is a fucking faggot.

I want to win the love of a bitchy/cold girl!

They are the patrician choice!

>Monaca that low
>Soda that high
>Celes Top Tier
>Hiyoko not Shit tier

Mikan is a cute girl who only need someone to be nice to her.

I noticed nobody is responding to you user.
Which sucks.

Personally, I think she's hot and I'd fuck her.

I know right, it's like he has independent thoughts and opinions that don't just adhere to what's popular.

There is only one choice, and she'll fuck ya up for arguing the point further
>just look at those eyes

I don't get it. Why does Junko refuses to give any shit about Komaeda? She didn't care about him in the game and went " whatever gaylord " in the anime. Even if she can predict his luck, he is still a true believer of Hope and hates despair from his heart. Isn't that enough to make him her nemesis enemy?

I guess no one really cares about Komaeda
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TRlm64T-WCQ

I like Ibuki, but I'm a firm believer in "opposites attract" and our personalities are too similar for me to waifu her

she can be my platonic female bro instead

He is allowed to have shit taste just as I am allowed to call him out on it.

I like Celes too, the thing is she is little too hot for me to handle.

Celes is definitely one of the best girls.

Quite. However, I want to be the person in her life that helps her give her the strength to stand her ground and work harder when things get tough, because she knows that someone will be there for her when she doubts herself in doing so.

Proper taste there, champ. I can only wished that your best girl could have had more screentime in the anime. Were her FTE's enough for you?

For me, I'd like to be the one who can help Mikan conquer her own anxieties and have more confidence in herself. I want to see her smile at the end of the day as she can truly tell herself that she did a fantastic job and that she is a really fantastic person for doing so.

At the end of the day, if I can get her to smile at herself, I can die happy knowing I supported her enough to be able to tell herself who she really is and how much she really makes a difference.

This thread is already off to a terrible start.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B-zJYbRuCOGxSkhmTm5HVXljR0E/view

am i shsl memester

It's late night Cred Forums, user, just let things happen.

Chiaki is both best girl and best ai. Through sheer numbers she easily beats anyone else.

You have to go through her the rapy first.

Post more.

Well she's not going anywhere, so feel free.

Reminder

I don't feel like typing out the rest

that lovely Geno

Continue?

Shes staying out of site because of the 16th participant, the game only just ended, she likley will show up and bail them out when the 16th participant is about to screw them over, if shes alive of course. But after what that producer said on the talkshow its pretty safe to assume at this point both chiaki and kirigiri are coming back.

I have no despair inside of me though.

no

I wish Mikan touch all my body parts...

I want to inseminate with a greater urge than an animal would.

I dont like the idea of tengan just imitating junko however i do like the idea of tengan being the mastermind behind junko, the games have brought up the possibility that the only reason she got away with so much Bs was cause someone higher up was pulling the strings to let her get accepted into the school. If thats tengan that'd make him a great villain to end the series on, and frankly that theory is looking likley if hes the one behind the camera in episode 10 of despair.

THERE WAS NO ONE WHO COULD EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR HERO JUZO

>Punched Naegi in order to defend his bro
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag because he knew that he was the traitor all along
>Had a misunderstanding with the Gozuboys
>Saved Hinata from getting killed by HPA
>The master of chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was because he was a merciful hero, and not just to flex his muscles and check dat ass (because he only want's Munakata's ass)
>Went full ham on the evil old man mastermind and crew to save the FF
>Roundhouse kicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet in order to stop the second coming of Junko Enoshima
>Unable to stop some mentally deranged kid from blowing up half the school because he was too busy being a hero
>Had a misunderstanding with the donut but spared her
>Survived 2 missile barrages by an evil robot bent on destroying all hope
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, becoming the undisputed best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his love no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Was not seduced by Ruruka's sweets because he was so loyal to Munakata
>Has enough consideration to the normies to use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece
>Such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality
>Saves the manlet when he's in need, cutting of his hand to be the savior he truely is! Saving everyone with the power of determination
>Single handedly stopped the killing game, physically and literally
J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

Any suggestions, brother?

>That detail on Kyoko's eye

Fuck you, user.

Then you get no hugs.

It's not like she touches people for fun, man.

She's way too shy for that. You only get to feel those arms around you if it's part of her job.

Her the rapy job.

>waifuing despair

Fuck you. I'm ending this

>Toki time

>tfw no comedy novel starring Asahina and the rest of the 13th Branch as they work to capture the most dangerous member of Ultimate Despair: Teruteru Hanamura.

Who else was really pleased with how they made imposter a super likable character, he was probably my favorite aspect of despair arc.

Let the despair continue

Do waifufags never sleep?

Wow, Imposter Sonia? Nice idea!

>made
He always was

But you don't know that. Through Usami, she already showed that she can touch people's hearts even without them being troubled by despair. Who's to say the real one can't be the same? Even without the need for any the rapeutic interventions, she can still show love love.

Underated

Waifufags outnumber other fans by 10 to 1.

>Asahina constantly fueled by vengeance because Teruteru keeps making purposely mediocre doughnuts
>Rest of the branch sees him as a low class threat while Aoi pursues him like he was fucking Hitler
>Only one acting serious in the novel is Asahina

He's the only member of Class 77 that despair arc helped

They just want to show their love love at all times, user.

he was always pretty based
nice that he got more screen time though

She's too shy to talk to people, what makes you think she'd be okay with people touching her?

You're going to make her need the rapy herself.

You can't force intimacy like that. That's what leads to the the rapy.

I mean to be fair, we already knew Imposter was based, Despair Arc just confirmed he always was and it wasn't just him emulating a heroic image of Togami.

When was Togami ever heroic before DR3?

>He doesn't know all of Togami's uncountable degrees of acts of heroism over the course of this franchise.

Tell them, Naegi.

I really want that artists other Mikan book to get scanned

>no Izuru tier
Nigga outsmarted her with ease m8

>implying KirigirI and Chiaki are staying dead
BD sales plummeted like a fucking rock when they died.

Not so fast. You call that a gun?

Reminder:

>This pure cinnamon roll will never continue in the franchise and will be lost to the sands of time

And if that doesnt make you sad, then you probs a junkofag

>13th Branch is basically a delivery service
>Asahina runs around the ruins of civilization with a ridiculous amount of food boxes on her back, handing it off to survivors and pockets of resistance
>Eventually, she stumbles upon an encampment of survivors who have all be poisoned by Teruteru switching out the food in their care packages: specifically the donuts
>Asahina decides to take him down for love of hope and donuts
>Cue some Looney Tunes shit as Asahina chases Teruteru to the ends of the Earth while he fucks around and sexually harasses her all the while
>In the end she catches him and brings him in and neither her superiors nor the cast of DR1 have any idea what happened or how she pulled it off.

This is the police, drop them guns now!

It exist more Mikan doujins by the same artist? YES PLEASE!

You were supposed to protect her Nekomaru knockoff. You fucking cruel bsstard.

Words cannot describe how much I want to give Despair Mikan an injection of my love while she gives me an injection of whatever's there.

Do you think she fucked patients to death?

But intimacy is one of the steps on the path to overcoming her shyness, and how would she show love love to people without getting intimate with them? Clearly it's the one thing she wants to spread the most as a the rapist, but at this rate she'll never feel that sort of love love herself without opening herself up a bit more.

And I wouldn't force anything upon her, just as she, as a the rapist, doesn't force her views upon those who consult with her.

Real Togami a shit! I hope he dies.
Fat/Imposter Togami is best Togami!

You must be new here.

You can see in her eyes at that second that maybe, just maybe ... things will be alright

Biwa has done another Mikan doujin??

----Stop the fucking thread----

Why haven't I learned about this outside of Panda?

I will not sleep tonight until I get more information on this. This is a bigger deal than most would realize.

>fucked to the death by Mikan
I regret nothing!

Life is simply despair, don't you think? Sometimes a single gamer girl can make the world go extinct.

Ah is it just some epic new junkofag shitpost meme?

A Carnival Phantasm type of work would be really good for the series after DR3 given the sheer number of characters we have.

>Danganronpa 4: Arcade Edition written and directed by Kodaka and Uchi

Four Naegis in a row
How hardhearted to trample them

h o p e dubs

Junko, Celes, Kyoko are the best dangan characters.

It's a shame that Celes never lived up to her potential and got the shitty case 3.

That's where the first game dropped the ball the most.

don't pay any attention towards junkofag. we only keep him around because he has a gimpy fin.

Two more actually
Most likely she'll cock tease and then malfunction your dick for despair

Junko is shit.

Ikr, it sickens me she only got to case 3.

That despair would be too complex.

uuuuuuuuuuu

kek

just one off

I want an episode about how Hajime/Izuru is dating Chiaki and Chiaki but they don't know about each other so he has to keep it a secret.

>people are that adhd that they don't know Imposter was based
This is why DR's flaws are so regularly glossed over. Twogami and Nidai are boring, shit, etc. with such little screentime, yet Souda and Hamsterboy get huge amounts of screentime so they're automatically the best kind of characters/people.
I can't even blame secondaries since this garbage opinion is shared by game players, but it's to be expected from a series like this.

Not only that. She went down in a case where she never got to show off her intellect. The entire thing was Yamada's idea and she rolled with it. Literally brought down by a retard.

Add Yamazaki then too. He knows how to bring the despair too going by some of AA6's TWEESTS.

Is that Komaru? Does becoming a protag grow an ahoge on you, or can you only become a protag by growing an ahoge?

It'd make more sense and be funnier if everyone and everything was serious except for Asahina and Teruteru.

The setting is the exact same one as the previous games and everyone is totally committed to the whole Hope vs Despair post-apocalyptic dichotomy, but Asahina and Teruteru are just acting out an episode of Looney Tunes where Elmer Fudd hunts Bugs Bunny.

have to grow one

Still waiting on the doujin where Donuts and Akane fuck their respective protag in the same room before switching partners

I wish doujins where Hopeman rapes Junko to the death!!! Rape and killing in the name of hope is alright! And Junko is just a despair bitch... in other words she is complete worthless.

JUSTICE

You mean she brought herself down by mentioning two murders despite having no way of knowing about the second body yet.

Queen of Liars my ass. Celeste a shit. You're entitled to your opinion but I can't see her appeal.

Who could possibly be the 13th Head, 16th Participant, and the Mastermind? What happened to Togami?What happened in Jabberwock Island?
Fuck that. lets just post pairings and lewd mikans and drv3

why does yamada's fat fucking face make me want to kill him
he makes me irrationally angry

Post wasted potential.

Does he remind you of yourself?

>Asahina spends an entire chapter wearing a paperbag over her head because she lost her scrunchie and doesn't want people to see her with her hair down
>In the end, she puts 2 and 2 together and realizes that since she sleeps in her underwear and the game was televised, everyone has already seen it

i have no clue why this saved as ant sized but i hope you get the point

Was it rape?

You wish you could be in Yamada's position.

This one goes without saying.

I don't have an ahoge sticking out of my head, nor am I talented, user.

I dunno why. The other fat guys like Teruteru and Imposter are really better than him. I like Teruteru und the Imposter. The Imposter is my favorite fat guy because he is really cool and nice.

The cast of DR3 except Juzo and Raiden

>new

yes, yes you are.

>Two more actually

w a t
a
t

I hope you don't mean the Mahiru and Ibuki doujinshi. This sould only cares for Mikan.

Hinanami happy ending!

YES

Kodaka a shit for not making Chisa relevant. She'd have been a great mastermind.

She looks far better in that outfit without the apron.

So apparently they've both been upgraded from 'probably/entirely dead' to 'in limbo'.

If she's genuinely not the mastermind then I'm gonna feel pretty cheated.

And then she comes back to her senses as she lays dying right before Izuru walks up to her.

>Teruteru builds the most elaborate trap in the history of the world that looks impossible to survive
>Rest of the 13th branch fails to get to Asahina on time, all of them grieve over her loss
>She walks out of it with her clothes sorta torn and some minor cartoon bruises
>Other than "lol huge brown tits-based immortality", we never get an actual explanation for her surviving it

FIGHT FOR YOU'RE WAIFU-CHAN

Oh that's not nice at all.
>NO BODY
>NO GRAVE
>NO CONFIRMATION OF DEATH

Nope, take a look at his Pixiv page there's two more aside from that one.

>Body at the end of Ep10.
>We'll see the grave in Side Hope when Hajizuru visits it at the end.
>She got fucking shredded by spears she's dead my man.

Now I'm just disappointed that we're never going to get this.

Don't abuse the green.

Anybody got that side shot of Asahina bent over and sweating saved?

DO I?!

You can argue she was relevant for Munakata development I quess.

>chihiro gets more screentime than celes

Who do you guys think the 16th participant is? It's pretty much the last mystery to solve, feel free to take a crack at it as it should be revealed one way or the other this Monday.
strawpoll.me/11294413

I'd complain about Kirigiri's boobs there but it seems she's gone up quite a few cup sizes since the first game. Or maybe her detective outfit was hiding some stealth knockers, I don't know.

Look user, I'll be frank, it's at least 60/40. On one hand, yeah she could me a HUGE red herring and was just the unfortunate first victim. But then you gotta wonder, "if she was always gonna be a red herring, why would you develop her?".

Basically, the latest episode implied it was Chisa who inspired Munakata to create the FF. What greater despair than to ruin the one thing your husband founded?

Your face when everyone thought Chisa was the Monokuma Maid

>Mfw Monaca ended up having the most satisfying conclusion

Thanks a lot. Don't suppose you have the closeup of her face from just prior where she's panting, do you? That's the other one I really needed.

But Tengan was the one who founded it.

Holy shit. I wasn't mad, because I knew it wasn't true.

Really now, I'm disappointed in you for using cute Chiaki images for stupid purposes. Never do it again.

Shit, I gotta stop looking at TV Tropes

Still though, same shit applies. The destruction of the FF would cause Munakata to Despair greatly. And what better way to destroy it than a final killing game? As inspired by Junko.

>Who could possibly be the 13th Head, 16th Participant, and the Mastermind?
They could be separate people.

>What happened to Togami?
They had to put him in the anime somehow and didnt know what to do with him. He's alive.

>What happened in Jabberwock Island?
Big mystery. Probably only the survivors left and the others are in pods. They'll probably go back.

I want Chiaki to be alive but hoping that hard will just turn into disappointment.

I remember seeing Celes and thought well she is my girl, at least I like Monaca

I was confident in Chiaki's death until Juzo turned out to be alive. I'd rather she dead but Juzo already went through bullshit and Izuru is at least god.

They actually make a joke about that in AE.

It's way too simple. Yes, it explains her motivations and exactly why Munakata fell so hard early on, but I think that they're moving past that at this point and this was essentially her send-off, like Juzo in Future 11.

It's not just 'could', they 'have to be'. Monokuma told us directly in episode 4 that there were 12 members with a 13 person survivor count. They are not a part of the FF, which means that it isn't the 13th branch head. They do not need to be the mastermind at all, either. In fact, I'm pretty sure that they can't be.

Imagine if she had made it to the end and started running a branch of the Future Foundation like her castle, employing only male members and making them dress up as vampire butlers.

And everyone just lets her get away with it because she somehow manages to get results.

I dunno, I feel like her development hasn't finished. It's kind of unfair for her to be the only Remnant not cured.

I only want her to be alive so she can get her happy ending. I want her to get cured of her despair. And I want Class 77 to help with that.

The Hopelet really has to make it up to Donuts once he gets out.
>Asahina hurts her leg during the confrontation with the mastermind
>Princess-carries Donuts, saying some cool line like "now it's my turn to carry you for a change"
>Bishie sparkles
>Asahina blushes
>We see the Hopelet's legs shaking
>Hagakure and Togami look dumbfounded at both hopelets collaborating to carry Donuts, who is now blushing for a completely different reason

Thing is that Munakata is pretty much a fucking loner if he didn't have Chisa and Juzo.

The Future Foundation heads were not friends with each other after all.

They probably despised each other.

She's a DR3 character. I dont think there is a big demand for her getting a happy ending. And I got bored of her. muh kyousuke and all that shit.

Who hired them then? Sounds like a shit org.

But her development -has- finished. We know about her, we know what she was trying to do, and we know that she very nearly succeeded in causing Munakata to kill his love of her pre-despair self (which would give her a huge amount of despair) before Naegi managed to save her.

Chisa just doesn't bring that much to the table.

Yeah I'm sure no one liked Munakata except Juzo, Chisa and Seiko.

You'd be surprised. Some people want Chisa to at least get a happy ending

An old man.

Tengen Kazuo

If Tengan wanted to purge them why didnt he just fire them instead of setting up a killing game is what I'm wondering. I dont know what the point of this was if he's the mastermind and he could have just fired nobodies like Ruruka and them.

The thing is. Tengan says that hope comes from people acting like people and that's why he was "against" the kamukura project. But if he wants to use Mitarai's anime to brainwash people (speculation) to hope, isnt he contradicting himself? Was he talking about protecting and not wasting the kamukura project in episode 5 or what? I really cant tell if he was against the kamukura project or not. When it Hajime accepted he was just like "well, no stopping it now" and when the student council murders happened he was on board the cover it up train to save the school.

I have no fucking clue.

They all had their own factions and followers who might revolt or just straight up leave with their leaders.

The Future Foundation is barely holding it together, firing the people in charge is a great way to break the whole foundation.

His motives are complex

Maybe to force the survivors to bond and trust each other more than anything? Create harmony from the chaos. The bonds forged from them now are much harder to break.
Also, it's not like they didn't have their own share of influence inside the FF. Doing away with them isn't that easy.

It makes me think he's not the mastermind to be honest.

But he knew about the monitors and Chisa being a despair. And I dont know what Mitarai's role in all of this is because once he knew it was the monitors and suicide he knew it must be from something Junko made from his techniques but he wasnt suspicious of the monitors before the last episode.

And the Monokuma's gloomy sunday is Junko's baby given what we know from despair 11. I doubt Junko is the mastermind but someone got a hold of her video.

Who'd get tired of the other person's chuuni bullshit first?

Which again makes Kyoko's NG code questionable. She was good at her job and too new to be bogged down in the factional in-fighting. It's one thing for her to be an incidental casualty but her NG code was clearly intended to kill her and take her off the playing field.

Yeah, that really only makes sense under Nagito's leverage effect mentality. Of course, assuming the game was for the benefit of the FF. If it wasn't, killing Kyouko just plain makes sense.
Killing Kyouko is a huge loss for the team, but if they manage to surpass that, there is an even greater hope, etc.

Mitarai's NG had to be something like "miss a phone message" "get phone destroyed".

I dont think it was something like him having to follow orders because that is an action. NG codes are always restrictions. Plus Mitarai would have no chance if someone found out. If someone order to kill himself and he said no, he's still die anyway. Everyone else, even Bandai, had a slight chance.

Any uh.. Lewd pasta?

And also, Munakata could have ordered Mitarai to kill Naegi and Asahina (she has a broken NG that can make anyone kill her) so it couldnt have been that.

Maybe "refuse to follow an order"?
That is a restriction. Even if it leaves the question "does ignoring an order count as a refusal?" just like we are not sure if slicing or destrying doors counted for Raiden. For both, it wasn't really worth risking it.
And there are ways to ensure death with the NG codes, he actually has a better shot than bandai since he is a nobody. People wouldn't randomly tell him to commit suicide, he isn't in Cred Forums and isn't Naegi.
He is a branch leader with no affiliations, people wouldn't randomly order him to do things.
It would severely hamper him if they said shit like "STOP" or "GET BACK HERE!" but not really game breaking

Why didnt Munakata give him an order over the intercom though? That's where I thought it couldnt be that

Could Mitarai be ordered to to lewd things?

Also thought it broke down a little there, but Raiden had no reason to believe Animeman was together with the hopelet at that moment.
And if he didn't think he was, which is a fair assumption, giving an order was somewhat pointless. Although it would be weird that he was so murder-happy and didn't even decide to kill him, so it's not like I think it doesn't harm the theory at all.

So seriously, dead or alive, which Dangen had the worst life overall?

Akane, Mikan, Toko

Pretty much this

Munakata isn't worthy of him, but Juzo deserves to win his man.

>Fem Makoto
You mean regular Makoto?

Doing the DR3 people:
Chisa got hers ruined pretty badly, but she wasn't really herself for a good chunk of the terrible parts.
Juzo sorta brought it upon himself by never telling Munakata, but even then the guy had a tough life.
Munakata just lost EVERYTHING, and the stuff involving Juzo was his fault almost entirely, so he's got it pretty bad. He still has hope, so that's cool.
Seiko got beaten up by life continuously and died thinking of herself as weak and useless. She literally got expelled around a year before the damn apocalypse. My chips are on her
Ruruka had a pretty shitty deal with her inferiority complex, but she proved herself to be a cunt who brought it upon herself, so I reserve to her my most sincere Nelson Muntz "Ha! Ha!"
Yoi had a shitty life, but only really apocalypse-deep, so no way
Gekko, Gozu and Bandai didn't get enough screentime to tell us more of their worries.
Tengan is a savage grandpa, no way his life was anything but legendary even after the apocalypse.
Hell, he was a kickass headmaster for the most prestigious school in the world, the apocalypse happened when he was already old and he was a badass even after the apocalypse.
And Ryouta. He had a really shitty life, by having his creation inspire the tool used to kickstart the apocalypse and having to live with that guilt. I place him lower than Seiko because he inspires less sympathy. Unless I get some evidence he tried to make a counter-measure or something like that, the FF having no idea Junko brainwashes people with stock footage set to creepy music is unacceptable.

>a producer refused to comment on if either Kirigiri or Nanami are alive.
I refuse to believe Chiaki to be alive simply because it would make me too happy.

>Yoi had a shitty life
Did he? How? He's just been whipped.

I don't like how much an underwater base relates to ever 17.

That is what the apocalypse-deep was about.
I should have clarified, these people live in an apocalyptical world created by prada Joker, they all had shitty lives, his is only shitty in the way the others are.

Seiko was also homeless after getting expelled out of hopes peak until Future Foundations picked her up

I thought you meant before apocalypse.

I as well want to believe she's alive but I really dont know how they can do it.

Yeah, I wasn't clear. I really only expanded on him because he got screen time, he should have gone with Gozu, Miyaia and Bandai, we know very little about the guy.

Yeah, she gets on board with the people who had fucked up lives pre-apocalypse.

Did you think I'd forgotten, Kaede?

For a thousand trials I have waited, watched in dejection as you made your fellow, pitiful "friends" great again. I hope you enjoyed yourself. I really do.

Because in the time that you were protagonist, I have amassed a great and terrible army of of
despair delegates - despairegates, if you will, Kaede.

Without you around to ward off the forces of Hope, I can finally escape from my prison. You just made your first mistake, Kaede. Now I can return to that fateful night in 2016 and claim what is rightfully mine!

Together with my army of despairegates, I will finally have the majority I need to become the V3 Protagonist, and fight a calculated hopeocratic campaign for Supreme Hoperlord. Nothing will stand in our way. Goodbye, Kaede. Your Fleshy Girl ways will taint the Party no longer.

This is the priesthood rising! With my new powers, I will plunge this Academy into TEN THOUSAND YEARS of "hope", and the delegates...they will be at my side every step of the way. Thank you, Kaede.

God fucking damn

Memes aside, I kind of want delegates to be a part of V3's story.

I mean, it'd be really weird if Chiaki was the 16th. She'd have to be out of her mind or altered in some way and I dont know how they'd handle that.

I want to know what went down on jabberwock too.

Are all the americans asleep?

Feels like everyone is asleep.
This thread is slow it kinda scares me.

That was great user, you got a good laugh out of me!

DR is a dead

Just like any semblance of hope

What if Chiaki didn't die and her and Izuru have been their own little faction behind the scenes, fucking up despair and hope equally since the tragedy happened. They finished off despair in DR2 and now they're wiping out the last of hope in DR3. She'd be the 16th and Hajime would be the mastermind. It would also make sense why Tengan would know so much, he's the FF member who'd be the most receptive to being recruited to a third, neutral, side by Izuru.

Burger reporting in.
Playing ever 17, surprised how Tsugumi is like Kirigiri

Best smile on the show too.

Her smile is gone for good.

That sounds stupid. The only way she would be the 16th is if she essentially was a Chiakizuru. And that sounds pretty out there.

Nope.

What if Tengan's contingency plan in case Izuru goes rogue is Chiaki?

Who''s gonna get CHAINED for the first execution?

She's gone.

>Episode titled "Chisa Yukizome doesn't smile"
>Chisa Yukizome is shown smiling before, during and after the episode

who posted that mahiru over at /brit/ Cred Forums?

>/brit
Eww.

>This wasn't animated.

You'll be proven wrong.

So one day Hiyoko just randomly decided to wear the HPA uniform and wear twintails

Ah yes, the delusional chiaki-fag.

Clearly that's Imposter-kun.

Wasn't that the point, though?
If I remember correctly, she doesn't smile during the episode until after the brainwashing. Then she is shown smiling and we get the title drop soon after.

Ah yes, the delusional death-fag.

anyone have a webm of gGundam doing his zodiac thing?

Plenty of people liked Imposter before DR3 was even a thing, what kind of weird bait is this

Nidai is a bit underrated though, Robo-Nidai in particular was a massive bro and his death (again) was the true tragedy of Chapter 4.

I just want class 77 to wake up. They did not deserve what happened to them

>death-fag
literally who?

Except Mikan, she deserve all the hate in the world.

Wonder if they ever ran into each other at the chuuni underwear store that they both clearly shopped at.

They don't, they just fuck

That makes me sad.
I just want one more week of memes, waifufaggotry, juzoboys and maybe even some legitimate discussion about DR3.

>Tsugumi is like Kirigiri
What? Call me back when Kirigiri turns into a tsundere that squishes her hamster to temporary death and rapes the MC.

Memes transmitted through the morpgogenic field.

Well, she is going to have to rape her MC to get any action out of him.

>Ultimate Gamer
>can't predict the most basic of trap locations
wew

she deserved every spear desu

Happy End incoming.

Something's weird with chiaki's expression

HOPESQUAD, REPORT IN

POST HOPEMAN OR BECOME A STEPPING STONE

LET'S INJECT THESE THREADS WITH
HOPE
O
P
E

>Aoi grabbing Naegi's hand, but he's holding Kirigiri's
KEKED

I like the idea that Naegi and Munakata's new friendship is spent just staring at people to make them uncomfortable.

Reporting in.

She made it to the end of the game, didn't she? Not her fault that said game doesn't have a happy ending.

reporting out

I would want somebody to make one of these for Kyoko's wall but she doesn't strike me as the social media type.

That got a hearty laugh out of me, good on you, champ.

>Naegi and Munakata's friendship becomes just like 2 frat douches, but with a HOPE twist
>They stand around parks wearing sports clothes and staring people down
>Sometimes they prank them by having Raiden tell them to kill themselves

>first post, "not sure what I'm doing, but Asahina-san had me set this up
>rest of the posts are just the occasional reposts from FF's official page, and some cat videos shared from Naegi's acccount

She made it to the end at 1HP and died to a bait ending

She'd be laughed out of any proper vidya thread for being so bad

>Naegi tags her blushing and looking kind of happy in a photo
>Six comments within a minute of each other asking how to un-tag herself

FUCK YEAH, HOPE!

After the brainwashing it's not her anymore so from that point on she doesn't smile.
Her expression looks like Junko's after that.

I'm kind of tired of arguing with people in chats about the anime, and its mostly with people who don't watch anime at all normally and are just following along on streaming sites just for DR3. They were expecting with 3 to have this giant expansive plot on the level of the first 2 games, but its just not possible in the scope provided with 12 episodes compared to visual novels with no constraints at all.

I think what we got was pretty good overall, especially in future. Despair's retcons annoyed me quite a bit, and there was a lot of dodgy frames, probably because Lerche is on fire trying to get these 2 arcs out a week on time.

Despair was indeed pretty fucking terrible. Glad to see more people inbound who realise it. Good shit faggot.

>I'm kind of tired of arguing with people in chats about the anime
Can't wait for these cancer ridden threads to go away.

Leave any time.

The Purest form of HOPE!

>streaming site chats

Anyone have the webm of Munakata running to try and save his boyfriend?

H O P E B O Y S
O
P
E
B
O
Y
S

aww.moe/29rnmq.webm

Chat not anime related, not a streaming site chat.

You two are going to end up as stepping stones for hope!
That's actually quite lucky, I'm jealous of you both to be honest.

>reserve course trash

Naegi would be a better hopeboy.
Hajime is more like a FUTUREboy

Just stop posting

I've definitely been here longer than you have friend.

In Despair 11, there was a vase of flowers on Chiaki's desk in the classroom. It's not two different flowers though like we saw in that Izuru/Makoto flashback, but a vase filled with yellow ones?

Poor Makoto, he grew up to be a manlet while Komaru deffinetly inherited every last bit of that stacked genes.

sup

What the fuck is 'Yas queen'?

Thanks

"no"

meme

Kibou.

stop trying to fit in, its embarrassing

Something teenage girls say.

You know, the target demographic of this series.

kill yourself

Zetsubou'd lol

She never displayed that outside of Dr 1. Thus violent aggressive junk is a new personality she devised.

>When the show ends on an OK conclusion

>conclusion
there ain't gonna be any conclusion at all, you know it

Despair would have been much better if they gave her that crazy.

If chiaki's dead then junko's dead

goddamnit

Watch me saying that the real mastermind has not yet been revealed and getting incredibly disappointed because nothing at all will actually happen in the last two eps

Screencap this, I double fucking dare you.

Also dear Jesus, please save my dick from this normie

So did Izuru upload AI Chiaki and Junko into the NWP before it started or did the FF put Chiaki in there for some reason?
They're gonna explain it clearly r-right?

They probably won't explain it.

Having Miaya being in cahoots with Izuru would moreorless fill this gap in but I dunno if there's enough time in the story to even cover something like that.

The plot was doomed the minute real Chiaki appeared.

It's not even board culture that makes posting in streaming site chats embarrassing, it's just a dumb thing to do all around. Thankfully it was a misunderstanding, so chill.

We subtly saw it when she first tried to stab Izuru,but yeah more FUCK YEAH DESPAIR woulkd have been nice.

They will explain it in comic style like at the end of every case

>Also dear Jesus, please save my dick from this normie

What kind of fag are you?

user no pls, one can get only so aroused

I'm really split on Junko.

I liked her in DR1, but Despair has soured my opinion of her just because of how bullshit the writing was.

Fuck I'm so butthurt Despair arc spent time introducing new shit rather than explaining all of the old stuff.

>I liked her in DR1, but Despair has soured my opinion of her just because of how bullshit the writing was.
some thing better stay untold, but she still is kind of funny

I want to see her 3rd death in Kibou-hen.

i fap to monaca everyday

>one chance at your waifu having a spin off
>it's shit

Such despair.

I hope they at least end it with a good bang.

POST HAPPY TRU
POST GUN MEMES

same.

youtu.be/kHPouzEdw68?t=211

Good to know.

you first

>those nazi eyes
HNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG

I don't think he knew about Chisa. It seems to me Tengan was taunting Munakata at the idea his beloved was tainted by the thing he wanted to destroy most.

>I doubt Junko is the mastermind but someone got a hold of her video.

This is what makes me think it's Chisa. It'd make sense for me if Junko gave Chisa the stuff needed to make Munakata despair, which includes the Monokuma recordings and the Reserve Course suicide video.

Is this an unscanned doujin? God dammit I'm mad as hell now

What if the monokuma bear is actually cursed and possesed junko?

I think it's unscanned, yeah.

this is the happiest teru I have! as you can see he is not nearly happy enough, not to mention there is a sever lack of gun.

Source?

>he is not nearly happy enough
well he certainly is not nearly happy enough, but it's still ok I guess

How do we hack Kirigiri back into the franchise?

Bacon around her wrists was too thick and the injection from the wristband didn't work. She just slightly moved it for the regular injections.

CURE W
U
R
E

W

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL FILENAMEFAG! PUT YOUR TINY NAMEPENIS WHERE I CAN SEE IT!

>Kirigiri: Cure W
>Juzo: Seiko's Reanimator
>Chiaki: SHSL Bullshit saving her

Chiakizuru saves kirgiri

reset end user.
Why save one waifu, when you could save all the waifus.

She's too cute for that. What the hell, guys?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=46458742

I might have considered it if you were a bit more polite.

Chiaki saves her
and then we get a Kyoko x Chiaki end since DR fell for the /u/ meme

Thanks.

Excuse me kind sir but could you kindly put your tiny penis in some place where I can have good look at it?

It's BECAUSE she's too cute.

Ah, no. I'm good, thanks.

I need to impregnate Monaca-chan

Coming from someone who has never really liked Junko to begin with (aside from her VA, who deserves props for the fantastic job she does at voicing all her different personalities and shit), I'm pretty conflicted about her now. I think that her scenes with Izuru in general and her final scene with Mitarai in particular were really fucking well done, some of the best individual scenes in DR3 period in my opinion even. Wanted more like that and less mindhack stuff.

Well I got this.
Happy enough?

Junko needs more slice of life scenes with Naegi.

We need a Class 78 slice of life anime.

why yes, I am now completely satisfied

When did they have time for happy fubtimes when shit was constantly going down during their time at the school?

>fubtimes
Funtimes, but whatever.

>when shit was constantly going down during their time at the school?
nah, not really, there was a time skip in anime, remember? chisa was out in reserve for like half of year

>winter
>none of the girls have any pants on

>holy shit, the entire student coucil just murdered themselves. what the fuck is going on at this school?
>hey guys, its snowing!

I was hoping for this and my hope was crushed

Don't really care for that sorta thing personally. Between FTEs and School/Island Mode stuff the cast for both games are fleshed out enough for me, I'm fine with them not following through on the generic school SoL thing everyone initially expected. My problem is with what we got instead.

but wasn't that a half a year before Naegi and friend's got there?

Nah, we never should've gone back to HPA at all. The cast in the games are already as they would be going into the school + you can unlock an entire side mode where you can spend time with them free from the Killing Game.

I wanted more stuff during the Tragedy itself.

>but wasn't that a half a year before Naegi and friend's got there?
wait a minute, you're right
what a bunch of psychos

How come there was never a Class 78 versus Class 77 competition.

In Japanese highschool, upperclassman compete with freshmen many times.

Junko & Izuru antics ended up being the highlight of Zetsubou-hen for me. Not in a shipper-y way, they just bounce off of each other in an entertaining manner.

Izuru was hardly even a fucking character. He just stood there 90% of the time.

HOPE!

Junko in DR1 was all kinds of crazy

I guess, dunno what that has to do with what I was saying though. His bored non-responsiveness contrasted with Junko's sperginess was an entertaining combination in my opinion, that's all.

Maybe they could've done more with it but more than anything else he is supposed to be a Junko parallel, I think. Considering that Junko's "true personality" is one of extreme boredom and all.

That's Japan for you. They are forced to wear their skirts to school all year no matter the weather.

I thought Izuru was completely wasted. He did literally nothing and was only there because he had to be.

it ironic how boring he was

I think the poblem with it was that, within that part of the timeline, there wasn't much that he could do.

I still do think that Zetsubou-hen should've been about Izuru gathering up the RoDs pre-DR2 instead, mixed in with some Junko flashbacks, some FF antics as they clash with the RoDs, and some Nagito stuff too. Would've been easier for the writers to pace stuff with this format too, I think.

>stepped on Junko and BTFO'd Mukuro
>Stoppped and BTFO'd Komaeda
>Inherited Chiaki's will and probably made or modified her AI
>that meme scene
>Just looked Fabulous overall by not giving a fuck while the world is slowly burning around him
I dunno man, I enjoyed every Izuru scene in despair arc. My big disappointment was actually Komaeda. He didn't do anything except getting himself expelled and reusing his SDR2 lines.

He had character in Chapter Zero, people seem to forget how chatty he is there for some reason. It actually bugged me how DR3 Izuru isn't really that similar to how he is there beyond being bored easily (I suppose that they wanted to strengthen the Izuru/Junko parallel that you guys mentioned earlier, but it was still disappointing)

>Nips not expecting their Waifus to die in Danganronpa of all things
Are they retarded? What else would happen?

There's still no source for this.

>Are they retarded?
what do you think? they're asians

>no episode dedicated to Junko daydreaming about how she wants to kill her friends
Pure suffering

H O P E
O
P
E

Would you download an AI Chiaki through your phone?

Can she do lewd things?

>my phone talks to me in HanaKana's voice
Sounds awesome.

what kind of question is that. Who wouldn't

Waiting for hope

I wish Izuru ran a killing game just once.

No she's too pure,go download Junko AI for that

Was Celes really such a cunt outside for case 3?

She's always standing alone, far away from the others in these shots.

And fucking hell, Junko still has her face hidden.

Can I at least trick her into being lewd?

He did, it was called DR2. The whole thing was orchestrated by Izuru.

Why is Hajime/Izuru wearing a black suit like the FF?

I wouldn't mind Hajime and Naegi clashing in a debate rather than working together.

he is not izuru! he is hajime hinata!

Looks like his other eye back to normal and based from his appearance in the future for the first time we will getting half red and half normal eyes?

That's the Reserve Course uniform you dolt.

Lewd VIDYA, yes.

No, I mean personally. Without risking being killed by a culprit or executed, or just being Monokuma's bitch in general.

That reminds me, the people who decide to kill in DR1/2 are retards. I would immediately go for Kirigiri/Makoto/Nagito/Hajime since they are the ones constantly figuring out every case.

Pic related.

>There was no slow downfall into despair, Junko literally just flipped a switch and caused everyont to turn LE EBIL >.< XD !!!!!!!, bringing about the apocalypse

Fuck this show.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gloomy_Sunday

At least "Monokuma's Gloomy Sunday" is a nice reference to an actual urban legend

Nagito should set up his case, so that Chiaki kills Hajime, instead.

Pikachu.

>carrying your vita with you into the pool
Chiaki you fucking knob.

Kirigiri is way too savvy to fall for anything you'd attempt on her

Makoto and Nagito are way too lucky for anything to work unless it serves their purpose

Nagito being so attached to Hajime probably guards him as well

>tfw listening to Gloomy Sunday

TFW ur walking through a hallway and you hear this

youtube.com/watch?v=CF1vygULi4k

HOL up.

There's a 16th participant?

>FF arranged to a meeting to discuss how to deal with Naegi for protecting the remnants.
>Present are all branch heads.
>(Mitarai wasn't expected to be there.)
>Except for the 13th. Instead there is Asahina who, for some reason, switched branches.

We're this late in and still no information about them.
Is the 13th division gonna be a game changer or might they simply have no leader?

I have a feeling AI Chiaki protecting Despair 77 would be the biggest piece of shit

Considering how far we are into this anime, you would deserve a Slowking instead of a Slowpoke if you are serious.

Chiaki is the only missing piece, unless you go full Killer Killer route

Yeah, it's Hagakure. His bracelet ended up on his ankle instead of his one wrist somehow, and he hasn't noticed it yet.

What would his NG be?
>Predicting something wrong

>naegi is standing on 3 footstools stacked on top of each other

Lads, does Chisa deserve a happy ending?

She already has a happy ending. At least happy for her.

But user she needs to be cured of her despair.

Of course. She's just another victim who can't be held responsible due to the brainwashing.

Characters like Celes, Junko or Mukuro deserved no happy ending.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=267543

Well I'll be. I hope someone eventually scans them.

But user, look how happy she is!

How is Hopeman's English voice performance like?

Having played SDR2 my friend absolutely hates him and considers him to be a terrible character with no redeeming features.

Since this is such a different opinion from myself and many others I'm wondering if the fact that he played it with the English dub would have more negatively affected his opinion of Komaeda.

they use the same voice actor as Naegi, who really doesnt suit Naegi, and it by context really doesnt suit Komaeda either.
Koameda is supposed to sound like a creepier Naegi but the english VA fails so goddamn hard

user, she's looking unsafe up there.

Also, does Naegi know they are underwater?

The dub makes him sound more like "I'm so cr8zy lol xDDD" instead of genuinely crazy guy

I think this can show you how different he sounds
youtube.com/watch?v=JZ01m9d1uGg

Is it technically a happy ending for Chisa if Munakata's still alive after all of this?

Not really no, considering he didn't fall to Despair. It's a happy ending for Juzo though if Munakata is still alive.

guys, I miss him

You need to look up clips of his voice to gain an opinion of it, it's pretty subjective whether or not you like it.

I like it even though I know it's not very good (and I still love Nagito despite mostly hearing his English voice).

Is it just me or does this "game" seem very Naegi centered?

Naegi can't run in hallways so he can't run from attacks and is fucked.
Junko always made sure her participants suffer as much as possible. The one who suffers the most is Naegi.
Likewise, Kirigiri's NG was Naegi specific, so either Naegi dies or he loses someone very important to him.
Munakata and Juzo were out to hunt him down.
Ruruka's NG in a way, also used her as tool to prevent him from escaping.
Naegi would have had to resort to killing her to get out. All the while, Munataka and Juzo having been after him, while he can't run in hallways.

To me, this game seems more intended to hurt and despair Naegi rather than the FF being the targets.
As if it's personal with him with everyone else being used as tools to make him suffer.
This wasn't the case with how Junko set up the previous games.

I think I would've preferred a rushed 13 episodes of SDR2 than Future and Despair Arcs.

Screw setting the stage for Kaede. That fatty can do it herself.

I actually think it's Munakata centred. I mean think about it, Munakata has lost both his best friends, an eye, Seiko, his ideals, basically everything.

I mean, that's why it'd make sense for me for Chisa to be the Big Bad, because she'd want Munakata alive just to suffer rather than him just dying.

Actually just Chisa being the mastermind would make sense regardless, as it'd allow for Class 77 to come in and save her, considering they know she's also a Remnant.

I mean, you can make the simplest of motives C O M P L E X

>Takumi is sullen and eccentric. He enjoys hiding in dark and confined spaces, as he finds the atmosphere relaxing

Could he be the 16th Participant?

Did she really have to slash hope man's legs? He was a good boy.

You'll see him again, don't be sad

>the most obvious culprit is the Mastermind

So this... is the deductive power... of... Chisafags....

Woah...

It seems more centered on baiting Munakata into losing it and using Naegi as an extension of that.
>can't run in hallways so he can't run from attacks and is fucked.
Most people were fucked by their rules, Bandai in particular comes to mind.
>The one who suffers the most
Munakata.
I'll give you the third one, but Yukizome's code was also Munakata-specific.
>Ruruka's NG in a way, also used her as tool to prevent him from escaping.
No more than any other participant.
Keep in mind this game took place during what was supposed to be Naegi's trial so of course Munakata and pals are gonna go after him.

that's a lie and you knnow it

Nagito was literally trying to get Genocider to kill Komaru for LOL HOPE, she needed to BTFO him

N-No, I don't actually believe she's the mastermind. I'm just saying Chisa being the mastermind would make sense considering the game is basically trying to make Munakata despair.

Problem is, Kodaka can't pull what he did in DR1 and 2 here, I believe. You can still pull a massive asspull with Chisa though.

>massive asspull

What's there to pull? She did it for LOL DESPAIR, wow, such twist, such shock.

We already know Chisa is a Despair slut, Munakata knows Chisa is a Despair slut. If she came out bragging about using a body double Naegi would just groan and say "YEAH WE KNOW"

No, she's better off dead

Reporting in!

It's never too late to reply with Hope!

Ok sure but legs are important, haven't you played E.Y.E? She could've went for an arm or something.

Hopeman hasn't done anything wrong, he's just a little bit crazy about hope that's all

Should have went for the throat tbqh

Hopeman was trying to get Syo to kill her bestie all while corrupting HOPE LOL

Remember Syo and Touko have Naegi's HOPE, they won't be tricked by second rate HOPE

It can be in flashbacks.

I hope you're not serious.

Do not fret because of those who are evil
or be envious of those who do wrong;

for like the grass they will soon wither,
like green plants they will soon die away.

Trust in the HOPE and do good;
dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.

Take delight in the HOPE,
and it will give you the desires of your heart.

In his deffence, he was a RoD at that time but still believed that hope will always win in the end.
>he tried to make syo kill komaru
Why are you surprised? He's always trying to make people kill each other, kill him or kill them himself but it's only for the sake of hope, of course

Do you prefer Komaeda in SDR2 or in DR:AE as The Servant?

Tell me about Nagito, why does he wear the mitt?

That was beautiful, user. You would make a great stepping stone for HOPE

To hide his girly hand.

Let's be honest BREAK THE CONTROLLER was a better villain than Brainwashed Teacher and C O M P L E X Oldman

If I took it off would he cry?

>chosing a certaim version of hopeman
He's great in every possible way

It will be very despairful

Out of my distress I called on the HOPE;
the HOPE answered me and set me free.

The HOPE is on my side; I will not fear.
What can despair do to me?

The HOPE is on my side as my helper;
I shall look in triumph on those who hate me.

Please don't bully Hopeman, he has been through enough bullshit already

You're a big servant.

For you.

Probably he would just blush and ask you If you want to see his other girly things.

Everyone post all your Izurus.

He's a hopeful guy.

>all this HOPE
My hope is diamonds

For all of us.

Dangan ronpa x listen flavor collab
Is anyone gonna buy any of these?
listenflavor.com/smartphone/list.html?search_key=���󥬥�����

SWIMSUIT IN GRAVEL THE

You're delusional, please kill yourself

I was considering buying one, but they are pretty expensive, especially to get to the west.

Thats what Cred Forums keeps saying, yet everything I say keeps on coming true

Camere angle

>What's there to pull?
Her entire suicide can be asspulled you know that.

We saw it but they can easily turn around and say "HAHA NO SHE'S NOT DEAD"

>Naegi would just groan and say "YEAH WE KNOW"
I think you severely underestimate Naegi. He'd be fucking shocked again.

>listenflavor.com/smartphone/list.html?search_key=���󥬥�����

BONE THE MEAT ON

They really are, I just hope that hlj have them at some point since they restocked some past dr x listen flavor collabs like this one hlj.com/product/LFV75353

Triggered

Nothing you said came true in any shape or form, don't delude yourself

Yeah, I'm going to buy the Izuru shirt and a Miaya hoodie, as well as a few buttons. And the Junko t-shirt for my brother.

Would you mind doing a review about them in Cred Forums's buyfag thread at some point?

Sure. I suppose I should email HLJ and ask if they're going to stock the new stuff because that would save me the forwarding fee.

But user, that's Mukuro not Junko.

1) no DR0
2) Junko actually didnt ever try to kill him
3) pic related

The only thing thats left is for her to come back in Future 12

I love hope more than anything else.

Pay attention to the circles and the arrows

Thanks, user. Yeah, I really hope they end up adding the new stuff because I really want to buy some pins but the shipping + fees and a proxy service ends up killing my motivation to buy them

DR0 still happened

It wasn't retconned as you said it would be

So, if Junko made Juzo tell Munakata a faulty report, doesn't that mean she was remotely controlling him?

That's like saying I'm remotely controlling my wife when I tell her to go shopping.

Yep

Junko can remotely control him

It was semi-retconned since Kodaka decided that it should be up to the viewer to interpret how exactly DR0 ties in with the anime

At no point does the anime show any evidence anything from DR0 actually happened besides two cameos and a uniform. It could have happened, and at the same time it could be something else

Ding ding ding!

So when do the SHSL Despair's eyes become red? So far only the swirly eyes is them in despair mode.

You know when.

New

She controlled him when she was in front of him, it wasn't remote.

And to think that a good hope dicking from Makoto would've saved countless lives

No I don't

No, it happened

Watch episode 11 again, there are several callbacks to Zero events

Like Junko's uniform and the knife she has

Its doesnt really mean it 100% happened, since there are no real references to those events story-wise

DUMBKO

You are like one of the funniest posters on this thread and I don't even support robonaegi

0 point.

You're retarded

Yes there are. Mind-wiping was not mentioned before this for a reason, and that's because Junko doesn't get access to that technology until Zero happened.

Zero happened offscreen. They did the same thing with Natsumi's murder.