Yuri on Ice Pre-air Screening

Screening just ended, they're currently doing the talk show.
Not much said yet other than the customary showering with praise.

Something about licking and nipples.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xqMeEkBkx-I
natalie.mu/comic/news/203032
pastebin.com/bwqnJ6AV
pastebin.com/uKE6gFfy
pastebin.com/Dn70kxTe
animatorexpo.com/endlessnight/
youtube.com/watch?v=cM7_oP502sI
dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/374/1374523/
twitter.com/tsuka515/status/779917612444626944
twitter.com/seiMOCO1223/status/779914534169391104
youtube.com/watch?v=dcWZN6mYAik
youtube.com/watch?v=hUskvEAITdE
youtube.com/watch?v=w6Uj2a_Ehy0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>licking and nipples.
What did they mean by this?

WHERE ARE THE STAFF LEAKS?!

No detailed reports yet. But one bit of disturbing news:
Episode 3 was just "finished" today. Both ep 2 and 3 had stand-in animation.
Oh, MAPPA...

Someone on twitter said it was like an erotic r-18 film. Not sure if rusing.

Adding, skating scenes for eps 2 and 3 were unfinished.

Why is Suwabe always so sad?

Too many homo roles

Huh, I guess CR has this one then, they were at the screening.

I figured that much since Miles was chilling for it.

Normally I'd be excited about a nipple licking anime with yuri in the name, but I think I'll pass this time.

Sad mushroom

Poor Uchiyama. His manager made him take the role.

Mappa shows always look beautiful but they barely have any character animation, mostly stills and pans. Maybe they're choking now that they need some extra animation than normal.

Uchiyama looks like this in 90% of his photos.

Fuck.

Link me to the 2ch thread now OP. I'm too lazy to find it myself.

Trust me, I'm a 100% legit moonspeaking faggot.

Now to wait for Flip Flappers to collapse after episode 4 and Sakuga Fall 2016 is confirmed to be dead.

>why do I get cast in so much homoshit

Sorry for being a retard but what do you mean by stand in? As in they were stills or the animation wasn't finished yet?

>Something about licking and nipples.
Licking candies or something?
youtube.com/watch?v=xqMeEkBkx-I

Bahamut and Terror had plenty animation imo.

I suppose it means they had poorly animated things in place of scenes that need to be well animated, it happens sometimes for shows where they run out of time and loop some scenes or make it bad on purpose (cough Shaft).

They'll fix episode 2 and 3 by broadcast time but the problem is that if they're ALREADY running into time constraints now, they wont have time to fix the later episodes if this happens again unless they wait till the BD

Okay thanks user. I was afraid that'd be the case.

natalie.mu/comic/news/203032

Translate this

Spoilers from some landwhale that went to the screening

Episode 1 - pastebin.com/bwqnJ6AV
Episode 2 - pastebin.com/uKE6gFfy
Episode 3 - pastebin.com/Dn70kxTe

Is this actually gay or just Cred Forums memeing? The skating aspect could be really good.

This isn't what I asked for, fagmeister.

It's just some article on the fancy skating and research going into the show.

>Episode 3 was just "finished" today. Both ep 2 and 3 had stand-in animation.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It looks like if Viktor has a receding hairline

why is yuri so cool

>the 3 mains live together

Pandering so fast.

The whole thing is so fucking gay, I can't wait.
>“His skating is so sexy I feel like it could make even a man like me pregnant…“

>Sakuga Fall 2016 is confirmed to be dead.
Whats Hibike S2

Shit, this sounds pretty damn fantastic. I guess, we'll see the rest of competitors in following episodes. I cannot really wait for them since it seems like they'll be a fun bunch with lots of hilarious dialogue exchanges.

>introduces Yuri to his little Victor
oh he meant a dog, nevermind

>yuri on ice
>it's yaoi

>Victor in a thin yukata
>Yuuri skating to the eros arrangement
The pandering is strong in this one. October can't come soon enough.

while Yurio is bound and determined to skate to the eros arrangement, as both feel this fits them better. Victor agrees
...Isn't he fifteen?!

I can't believe he actually said that. And reading the summaries it heavily panders to Victor/Yuuri. Wonder how it will go with Russian Fairy.

That's why he's perfect for eros.

The Russian fairy is OTP with a fat old man.

It's too early to say. Both Yuris did have a bonding moment afterall

You shut up.
I also want Russian Fairy doujins but not with gross, old, fat men. Someone from the other countries is more fit.

I always remember Top Gear when reading this line.

He doesn't really mean "erotic" in a sense of full-blown sexual intercourse but more like a sensual self-presentation. Better translation would be that Yuuri is better suited for elegant tunes while Jurij for passionate ones.

It already looks like a love triangle.

Actually, Victor seems like an asshole. He promised a kid to help him, ditched him then forced him to compete for his help purely because he was suddenly infatuated with another kid. Poor Yuri.

Only old men is to his taste.

>yuri in the title
>it's actually about a guy named yuri
How disappointing.

>generic interrupted confession
>she has kids

Viktor a slut, SLUT

Once more, reality is stranger than fiction.
Now I want to see Viktor singing some stupid commercial song.

I love slutty assholes so I bet he'll be my favourite

>" We ever see the yukata slip down Victor’s shoulder, giving us a flash of a nipple. Eat your heart out, nipple-less Free! characters."

I knew we would get nipples. I feel joy.

I'm going to enjoy this pandering so much.

>Nude onsen scene
>Nip slip
>Almost kiss during PV

Yep Viktor is clearly the superior slav here. Sure Fairy's a cute but I don't know how he can compete with someone who can get you pregnant by skating holy shit.

>actual nipples
This is getting too gay for me, familias

Victor is the SLUT. Russian Fairy the PURE. He even bought an animal print pull-over. He is still a child, acting according to his age (15).

Main characters living together is the laziest excuse for writing a plot, but the whole thing is so gay that I'll just ignore this along with other instances of a shit plot.

>inb4 banned in Russia

Shota Fairy was a mistake

FUCKING WHY

To be fair Victor living near Yuri when he's his coach isn't THAT farfetched. But unless someting convinces Yurio to stay in Japan or Victor drags Yuri back to Russia with him I don't know how the two Yuris are gonna find a reason to cohabit.

It's not really so dramatic. The reports mention that there were some unpolished scenes, the episodes generally looked fantastic.

>Fujo forgot this part in her report

Right before Yuuri goes out for his turn, when he tells Victor he’s going to be the best katsudon and for Victor to keep an eye on him and him alone…

HE HUGS VICTOR. LIKE THIS HARD, DEEP HUG.

But they only finished 3 episodes.

Did they mention which scenes? I assumed it would have great animation for the skating but the rest would be lower quality to compensate. If the skating scenes are unpolished that'd be a bit concerning.

So much pandering. Would funny if it flops.

>MAPPA
It's inevitable

>The arena is staffed by an old rinkmate and childhood friend, Yuuko, and Yuuri has a very poorly hidden crush on her

It's another fujoshit show without actually going all the way, move along

It has nothing to do with the studio but the team behind the production that writes, directs and does animation. If it fails, it will be because of the team not the studio.

>Viktor/Yuuri pandering from the getgo

Yeah Sayo's had this pairing in mind since her Endless Night short.

Just look at the young boy (Yuuri) admiring his skating idol (Viktor) on TV and then observe all the homolust when they finally skate together.

alright I read it

>before he can finish his confession, three little faces burst into the scene. These are…Yuuko’s triplets.

At least a cucking early on will make all the hetero anons drop it before they get a chance to whine about how gay a series not aimed at their demographic is

>And there, in full nude glory, is his idol, Victor
>Victor is not just going to be Yuuri’s coach, he’s going to LIVE WITH YUURI

can't believe I'm going to unironically watch this

In Endless Night the "two" guys were the same person.

Nah Japan totally loved figure skating even before a nip won gold in Sochi. This + attracting the fujo crowd means unless the skating scenes are actual shit after ep 3 it'll sell.

Homolust is overflowing. I look forward to this.

>nipples
Bless MAPPA.

>J6AV
>uKE
pottery

Nobody was overly specific, though I thing somebody mentioned Fairy's skating scenes needing more polish. I think it's still fine, honestly. Yamamoto mentioned that for years producers were telling her this would be impossible as a TV series. If the producers were sane they'd given the staff decent amount of time. Hiramatsu if Chief AD but I think he'll be concentrating more on the character acting while Tachinaka Junpei'll be supervising performances as Action AD.

>homo romance after a straight NTR
Interesting

Wouldn't the fujo pandering just scare away the mainstream skating crowd?

I've always interpreted it as two different people.

They weren't

Skating's pretty gay so maybe they're used to it.

So Good

Fujo market is probably more profitable than athletes when it comes to anime audiences.

Different user, I assumed they were the same guy but Yuri on Ice will follow the same general pattern, Victor or rather his position is still the goal. He will help Yuuri to reach his full potential and it will be a very homo process.

All the "you" in the song made me think the same.

animatorexpo.com/endlessnight/
what does the site say?

So long as the boys are pretty, which they are, it'll be fine - the male figure skating audience in Japan is 90% women.

Plus Yuzu winning gold in Sochi attracted tons of younger girls to the sport AKA those more likely to be fujos.

Ching chong

It sounds funny, exciting, and lewd as hell. My body is not ready.

Which is fine in most cases but this season's steep in competition for the fujobuck. I really think they should've released Yuri either this season or Winter.

I meant the upcoming Fall's steep in competition.

No this is acutally the perfect season for it to be released, since it coincides with the IRL 2016-2017 skating Gran Prix series (First event is end of October, with the finals being in december, where the series wil end if it's a 1 cour).

So all the skating crowd will be pumped up to watch skating anyway, and Yuri will be around to fill the voids between events.

I do agree that it's a shame it needs to compete with Haikyuu and swords, though.

Swordshit doesn't to steamroll the competition but it will. I hope there's enough left over for Yuri on Ice.

I only see Touken Ranbu as it's real competitor. It will also most likely dominate the fujo circles as well but heh I don't really mind. I will try and enjoy both.

Swordshit doesn't deserve to steamroll the competition but it will. I hope there's enough left over for Yuri on Ice.

Source: My ass.

>if it's a 1 cour
Has there been any information about length?

Kubo said that she drawn around 900 pages of manga drafts for the story. Each episode covers roughly 70-80 pages so it's going to be single cour.

>Yuuri... tell me everything about you. What kind of of rink do you skate on? What's there to do in this town? Is there a girl you like? Let's start by buidling a relationship of trust between us. [Yuuri freaks out and backs away from Victor, who's gotten very close, caressing his wrist] What? Why're you running away? [...] Yuuri, let's sleep together! There's still lots more for me to learn about you, as your coach.

Will they fuck?

R U S S I A N
I N T I M I D A T I O N
T E C H N I Q U E S

Suwabe a slut as always.

These lines being said by Suwabe won't help either.

>forgetting Utapri and its monster sales

I guess 2 cour of skating sakuga was too much to ask for.

Is this actual fucking dialogue or are you trolling. Please don't be trolling

Actual dialogue from the fujo that gave us the episode spoilers.

But the real question is, do 3DPD skating fans even care about anime? Enough to buy shit related to it?

>In one particular moment, they’re alone in Victor’s room, Victor in nothing but a thin yukata, explaining that in order to coach Yuuri well, he must know Yuuri intimately–asking questions like what he likes to do, if he’s ever had a girlfriend, if he’s ever kissed anyone. We ever see the yukata slip down Victor’s shoulder, giving us a flash of a nipple.

Didn't someone say they barely got this past the censors?

>Yuri on Ice
Heh, more like YAOI on Ice right? lol

Yes. It was Suwabe, Victor's seiyuu.

>my not yet aired gay skaters are superior to your not yet aired gay swords so your shit doesn't deserve to sell
I mean, I hope Yuri will be a success, but you're stupid.
If anything, be mad at UtaPri, we already know that that one has cheap production values.

That I don't actually know. I do know that nip ladies lust after 3DPD skaters enough to throw thongs on the ice, but I don't know if that equates to opening their wallets.

>Victor wants to be a coach
Is he retiring?

It was Suwabe Junichi/Viktor joking about the pandering

He is 27 years old. Very possible. Reason also why Yuuri was so depressed after spending 5 years skating without any big achievements and reached 23. He doesn't have much longer before he stops.

>In one particular moment, they’re alone in Victor’s room, Victor in nothing but a thin yukata, explaining that in order to coach Yuuri well, he must know Yuuri intimately–asking questions like what he likes to do, if he’s ever had a girlfriend, if he’s ever kissed anyone. We ever see the yukata slip down Victor’s shoulder, giving us a flash of a nipple. Eat your heart out, nipple-less Free! characters.

Oh my god

Well 28 is ancient in figure skating years, so maybe, but since his coach is super pissed he ran off to Japan I bet there's a ton of drama surrounding the issue.

Either he's hiding a career ending injury, or the Russians are pushing him to go on even when he wants to stop (kinda like Plushenko at Sochi) or he's reluctant to retire and this whole thing is an attempt to live vicariously through Yuuri.

Is this supposed to be a love triangle or something?

So is MAPPA finally going to have a huge hit?

Is this a /fit/ approved anime? Literally as gay as the board too.

Looks like one but the first three episodes push Viktor/Yuuri. Russian Fairy only cares about skating so far, reason why he is pissed at Viktor for breaking his promise and he is ready to leave at the end of episode 3 but I am sure Yuuri will stop him and make him stay with them.leading to lewd stuff between the 3 of them every day.

He won't stay, his 60yr old boyfriend misses him and is waiting for him to go home.

>onsen running family
I'm hoping for something à la Boueibu.

I honestly am not counting on it. But maybe this will be what K was to GoHands

Is History Maker about Yuri and Victor according to Dean Fujioka?

> Is History Maker about Yuri and Victor according to Dean Fujioka?
Well, it obviously is simply from the lyrics. But he said that the song is about anyone who is challenging himself to achieve something. In a context of the show it's about Yuuri and Viktor. As the song itself, it has more broaden meaning.

Live adaptation is in the works

I want the fanservice to be unclassy and blatant enough that the people who hate "queerbaiting/fujoshi pandering" will drop the show instead of staying around to rage endlessly. Same for the potential QUALITY, if they fuck it up at least fuck it up irredeemably so everyone knows what they're getting into.

Urgh that receding hairline

That's why he had to cut his beautiful hair.

IT'S JUST A RUSSIAN TAUNT

I should be grateful for non moeshit designs but these faces are really ugly.

No they aren't you gigantic pleb

I want to eat chocolate with Switzerland.

This looks gayer than expected. Not that i mind,but the threads will be hell when it`ll air.

Sounds like shitty harem game dialogue.

>Once more, reality is stranger than fiction
You cant even imagine.

youtube.com/watch?v=cM7_oP502sI

This is why we have secret threads.
Or strictly 1 thread a week to curb general shitposting.

I watched this gala with my parents when I was a kid on state TV.

Women are supposedly nicer so it always surprises me that fujo threads turn out the worst.

Tumblrshits don't count as real people, you can't apply the same standards.

Were there no comments about the opening animation? It's probably not done at his point huh.

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/374/1374523/

>15 years ago
holy fucking shit

What makes you think this isn't shitty yaoi harem with pretty animation? The main character is even girly enough for the fujos to self insert.

Think about it, Russian Fairy wasn't even probably born.

Same here. Watching figure skating was pretty much obligatory because muh Slav heritage.

It's written by women. Most of them can't write convincing men even if they wanted to.

>Women are supposedly nicer
No way in hell. I hang around /blog/ and /evn/ and I can assure you that women are vicious as fuck.
I'd like this to happen, but you never know. Apparently Osomatsu san still had SJW fans despite the "Men have a sex change to scam other men out of their money" episode.

>/blog/ and /evn/
Should I ask or am I better off not knowing?

>/blog/
bl and otome games
>/evn/
yeah, avoid

Are you telling me real men don't get emotional in public bathroom stalls?

Generally, threads with a high ratio of women on Cred Forums are either full of tumblr, full of anons trying to scare away tumblr(while getting full on paranoid), or a mixture of both sprinkled by one or two shitposters devolving every thread into meta.

They're piling on Yuri/Victor very thick. I'm glad, especially since it leaves Russian Fairy open for more bullying+gangbang mob doujin.

>either full of tumblr, full of anons trying to scare away tumblr
And most of the second group is the first group trying to fit in.

Can't wait for recap eps.

We Shuka now.

Oh, Tumblr's ""power imbalance"" strikes again. How long until they start accusing the show of having an abusive relationship?

How homophobic!

They really aren't. What do you like?

>coaches taking advantage of their students is such a problem in real life figure skating

Are they talking about female figure skating here? Because I'm pretty sure the coaches of men sports are all male.

When will you fucking stop browsing tumblr?

And when will you stop caring what those idiots say? Goddammit.

So did she want an actual sports anime or an actual gay anime that's not "queerbaity"?
Anyway I expect more tumblr madness from this

I was just trying to have a conversation, you should stop caring if you care about people caring about something in the first place.
Anyway I like the artstyle and diversity of character designs, if you get past RECEDING HAIRLINE it's much better than Free's triangle faces at least.

No OP or ED.
That's pretty common for pre-airing events, though I wouldn't rule out them not being done.

Still waiting for the sources about the animation being shit.

I'd rather have a dead thread than a 'conversation' about
>haha, dumb tumblr is soooo dumb again.
Like what the fuck, do you actually think bringing the shit from there to here is something great and positive? Even shitty meta is better than that.

No OP also sometimes happens for first episodes. In those shows, the song that is played at the end of the first episode is then used as the OP for further episodes.

I think you misquoted/misread something.

Just don't reply.

Are you implying someone would lie about the animation being shit?

Well, she is not wrong.

What makes you think male coaches don't abuse their male students?

Are you saying you don't like coach x kohai?

>Are you implying people make up stuff on Cred Forums?

I wish you could have seen the Free! threads in their glory days. Husbando wars and passive aggressive ship wars galore. Yuri on Ice threads will at least be entertaining if they are even half of that.

"Such a problem" implies it happens a lot, not just that it happens.

Of course not, I trust 100% in everyone here.

Many male figure skaters have female coaches. In Russia some famous coaches seem to coach literally everyone.

>beta male skater bullied and molested by an older female coach
MY DICK.

Gook and Canada are the best boys, calling it.

>Liking gooks
I bet you play Messenger shit

wasn't there a male russian coach who married one of their students?

Personally, I'm here for the Russian Fairy molesting.

twitter.com/tsuka515/status/779917612444626944

twitter.com/seiMOCO1223/status/779914534169391104

There are a few others as well, but it would take too long to find them.

Misquote. Meant for

Between Receding and Shinichi-kun, who tops

So are male or female coaches more likely to sexually abuse a male figure skater? I've know jackshit about sports, thanks for being so educational, Cred Forums.

Russian delinquent.

i fucking told you the animation for this wouldn't be that great. anyone could tell that this didn't have a great budget.

Is degenerate anime the new hotness?

>degenerate

>people paid 3000 yen for unfinished animation
I guess it was worth it for 2-week early access.

Events like that are normally more for the seiyuufaggotry.

Let Suwabe rest.

Did anyone ever find the high quality version of that magazine splash page?

>inb4 they are all girls

It would be a great show.

Both skaters and coaches are mostly gay, same as in ballet.

I don't have enough Ryo Asuka pictures for this bullshit

This show will be illegal in Russia

Yuzuru Hanyu gay sextape when

>thread is more excited about borderline BL than the actual figure skating aspect

This is Cred Forums, not Cred Forums. Most of us don't know a shit about skating. The skating scenes look gorgeous and are my favorite part of the PVs, but there's nothing to discuss other than "hey, that was beautiful":

Cred Forums hates sports though. I tried talking about actual skating once and some fag told me to fuck off about 3DPD.

>Most of us don't know a shit about skating
Yuzuru Hanyu looks sexy when doing that spin on one foot.

MY

So sexy it could get you pregnant?

THROBBING

Yes. youtube.com/watch?v=dcWZN6mYAik

Some gay (male) figure skater was quoted saying 98% of skaters were straight, though.

the first mistake was trusting anime to not put fanservice in your favorite thing

WWII anime do okay at it

>current standings
>nip in third
>before Hanyu starts
Nips can finally into a sport?

Asians are great at agility based sports

youtube.com/watch?v=hUskvEAITdE
I am hard.

Source?

Pretty cute for a 3DPD.

Why is Yuri making such a big deal about Victor being his coach? Can't Victor coach two people at the same time? Didn't Javier and Yuzu have the same coach?

>become an athlete and practice the gayest sport so you can get some prime boipussy
>all the other guys turn out to be straight

I watched figure skating contests from 1998 until that one time when Plushenko quit. When I started watching again, all the Russians and people I knew were gone from all categories, so I couldn't get into it. And now, the top skater is an Eleven. Times have changed and I really want to catch up now.

> Those girls who have to go and pick up all the crap people are throwing

Sheesh.

FATHER

didnt flop yet

Oh God I hope none of the Yuris fall down during their performances. I hate second-hand embarrassment.

Jurij probably understands that Victor can probably only go all out training one person at a time, not with his focus split between them.

Also he probably doesn't want to stay in Japan.

>using the one without "it's a Russian taunt".

pretty sure Yuzuru Hanyu should be crossed out too.

The current top skater is Yuzuru's spaniard boyfriend

>Javier secretly hates him
Really made me think.

So we get cute, friendly rivals instead of butthurt, salty, bitter rivals.

yeah, fuck him for having a bad hairline, right?

Yuuri came in last for a reason. All those deductions.

It's hard to look at the mc and not think a gay shinichi

>fujoshit pandering
>new

It's the same character designer

Shinichi I get but what makes it hard not to think of a gay, user?

>canadian coach
i bet he's ravaging that boypucci every day of the week

>implying canucks are rude enough to ravage anyone

gay shinichi goes together

>Gay russians.

This upsets the motherland

>nipple scene

>Victor vows, though, to put Yuuri on the medal stand–complete with a gentle caress of his thumb over Yuuri’s lips.
kind of gay

Dude, it's just a Russian taunt.

Wait, I don't get it: is Victor still going to compete? Why would he be training his competitors?

DIED

Russians seem very passionate and friendly

Too soon to find out and as other posters said, he's getting old for a skater.

>This upsets the motherland
Net.

PUTTING

Why he looks so scared

Patiently waiting for the Ra-Ra-Rasputin AMVs

DRUGS

IN

Wew.

He could just kabedon and bully then until they turn gay

HAVE YOU EVER LOVED SOMEONE SO MUCH YOU WOULD DESTROY THE WORLD OVER AND OVER TO SAVE HIM?

>forgot to quote

I ruined it

I feel really damn funny every time I look at the russian fairy.

Is this what mad lust for the boipussy feels like?

I hope they go into the technical stuff like Oofuri. I learnt how to watch baseball games from that.

Tell me more user. What else do you feel? Do you want to do things to him?

I come to each and every one of these threads to find this joke. Keep up the good work.

He's not scared, he's just intimdated. Because it's a Russian intimidation technique.

>triple cucked so hard he turned gay
This is gold.

>I wanted people to love figure skating as much as I do
I'm already getting interested in it though. Someone posted this the other day and I can't stop watching it.
youtube.com/watch?v=w6Uj2a_Ehy0
I'm really just looking forward to the skating animation. Shit looks fun as hell.
It's also important to not confuse fiction with reality. It reality the coach would take advantage of their student but in this story they will probably have a good relationship so I think it's fine.

Is it time?

>coach would take advantage of their student
Where did that come from anyways? Wouldn't the skater just drop the coach if there's any abuse?

One of these is a 23 year old man.

PUNCH HIM IN THE DICK

>Where did that come from anyways? Wouldn't the skater just drop the coach if there's any abuse?
If it was only so easy. Sports world is not as white as you think. I do not want to go /blog/ so I am only going to say it's not always what it looks like from the interviews and the cameras.

Good luck finding another coach.

It depends on age and the kind of abuse. I'm sure you've heard of older people 'grooming' children into doing what they want so that they do as they're told.
If they feel pressure to succeed no matter what (family, money, only thing they want in life) they might put up with it if they feel like there's no other option. They might even feel grateful they even have a chance to be coached.
It's fucked up so I get why people get turned off by fiction that depicts this sort of thing as erotic.
tldr: 2D > 3D

We have Regalia.

What if Russian Fairy is into that though?

>Wouldn't the skater just drop the coach if there's any abuse?
and lose their entire career?

How? I mean I get why pressing charges or going public might hurt them but how does switching coaches for whatever reason end your career?

I'd pay good money to see them deal with this kind of storyline, but from the material we have seen so far and the write-ups of the episodes it doesn't look like they are thinking of going for dark-and-edgy.

Cute romance anime about a hockey player and a figure skater when?

I'd even pay to see a sports anime that's all about bribes and doping.

maybe not skating, but it happens more than you think

i had a very creepy handsy teacher, so not really, is not as hot as you see in your animu

I'm wondering: are there any anime that deal with the darker underside of sports?

Are they cute boys?

Typical russian bydlo bully

They can be.

One Outs kinda fits, but it's full of bullshit.

same reason people still work with Woody Allen

Nice

Plot twist the ice skater is big and strong and the hokey player is slender

Not "draw a girl and call it a boy" tho

There might be a manga about it since mangaka generally have more freedom on the kind of story they want to tell.

the first 3 episodes are literally gayer than 2 seasons of free and a movie

Giant Killing, sort of, since it focuses more on the coaching side of sports.

Is it safe to post?

I'm guessing coaches have a lot of power.