I heard a little girl
And what she said was something beautiful
"To give your /ai/ - idle activities no matter what."
Is what she said.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!vYFCXKha!UWNMez-T-GQFh_qKL0YTK_fNFsZQmxgsCxSf_9IqKNY
imgur.com/a/aDhUk
twitter.com/parupo1467/status/779693520554565632
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-09-25/i-ris-voice-actor-idol-group-gets-its-own-webcomic/.106826
youtube.com/watch?v=vqn0tsSA1qo
youtube.com/watch?v=Knl4STE8es0
animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2016-09-26/takara-tomy-opens-teaser-website-for-new-zoids-project/.106905
youtube.com/watch?v=aE9ECnGlalk
youtube.com/watch?v=cCCaR_rEAgE
youtu.be/oSTFcXHVtLY
youtu.be/oimrIRFZnrg?t=49s
youtu.be/LeHdLbGWWqg
youtu.be/RO6lxctP0LU?t=1m13s
twitter.com/Ryuichi_Kimura/status/779422863786770433
youtube.com/watch?v=hykCmGIA1qY
navitoworld.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>lamest OP in a while

Atsui!

Pripara's Koharu, so i want to fuck her too
But I know she's a heartless bitch.

We still have an open square for the coloring project. Let me know if you're interested.

Zip with each individual square: mega.nz/#!vYFCXKha!UWNMez-T-GQFh_qKL0YTK_fNFsZQmxgsCxSf_9IqKNY
Previous coloring projects: imgur.com/a/aDhUk

Types of coloring we've seen on /ai/
>coloring pencil
>crayon
>oil paint
>pastel
>watercolor
Charcoal and marker when?

I want to kiss Non on the lips!

Kanon a bully

Happy Birthday Ako!

We got a Cat Birthday?! Awww Yeah!

Cats are a miracle of the universe.

Rare pshuu.

test

twitter.com/parupo1467/status/779693520554565632
Guykatsu VS Aikatsu comparison

Success?

>boy can show skin
>girls get full cencored
That's just unfair.

Ha, nice. I did think Kanade's little brother was very similar to Raichi.

Cat.

Cat?

poyo

Is Koharu a ghost?

What happened this episode? New performance? Worth watching raw?

It'd be harenchi to show little girls nude little girls.

It's okay to show big girls nude big boys though.

Anyone here seen Ie Naki Ko Remi?

It's a pretty good children's show
Remi is also a very nice girl

Tell us more Comrade.

Adaption of a classic western novel.

Nice down to earth story with good drama.
Very kind MC

>Galulu shown to be on the 37th floor
>next shot clearly shows the building only has 18 floors

What am I supposed to believe, that Pripara has a magic building or something? Boy, I hope somebody got fired for that blunder.

And now the indicators of what floor the elevator is on are disappearing and reappearing in every other shot. And there's only 10 lights for 30+ floors!

What a dork.

It's a show targeted for young Japanese girls, please don't think too much about it.

A dork but also a cute.

I take it you're just starting AD? If so, have fun!

Architectural consistency is for everyone, user, regardless of age or ethnicity.

Yeah. I'm almost finished with Aikatsu so I started Pretty Rhythm.

This dude just said guys aren't allowed in Pripara while Leona is sitting right in front of him not wearing a top. Plus they go to school together where Leona wears a boy's uniform. And Leona spends a lot of time with Mirei who he stalks obsessively. I mean, you'd think he'd pick up on this at some point.

>Putting the moves on someone who just fell on you

It was Aira's punishment for crashing into Sho. She had it pretty easy if you ask me.

I want to fuck Lala.

Reona is a male girl.

It's a fun ride. Enjoy!

Thanks to the user who taught me how to Cred Forums.org/a/idle so I can find the thread without having to look at the rest of Cred Forums
The old first adaptation or the newer one? I only saw the old one, It's a masterpiece and must watch if you like Pretty Rhythm.
Remi is a boy though.

Stop making my list of "retarded things in PP triggering my autism believing the staff is lazy and sloppy rather than thinking "lol it's magic"" longer.

This was kinda sweet.

>sexualizing Aira
Aren't you ashamed?

DOZO

I've watched it as kid on SpaceToon and I use to cry a lot while watching it. Later as a teen my mom gave a book she used to read a lot so I read it. It was Hector Malot "Sans Famille" in simple french. Later on I found out that it was that anime I watched as Kid and that Remi was supposed to be a boy. It's a tragedy but has a happpy ENDO.

No problem ainon, friend.

Season 1: Meganii gleefully disbands SolaMi SMILE and Dressing Pafé.
Season 2: Lala proves the worth of her minna tomodachi minna aidoru philosophy when she makes every motherfucker in PriPara go Airy Change and Hibiki remarks "It's the greatest".
Two different and fantastic endings.
I look forward to season 3 ending with NonSugar's debut and all three becoming Kami Idols and resetting every other idol to below Debut Class.

>Nonsugar
>Implying they'll become kami aidoru before laala with ultimate plot armor+99 equipped
>Implying they won't get put in a bus once s3 ends

Decided to just spam stamina refills to get my kami idol rank. Got I think 13 Lala's throughout, which is annoyingly low considering she maxes out at 25.
What interests me is what are they going to use the rank for? Being on the home screen like that and the fact that it's been there from the start, it can't just be for this event.
Are there going to be rank-restricted things? I can imagine rank-segregated events, with high ranks getting tough tasks while lower ranks get easier but more grindy events or something.

Or maybe I'm over thinking it and everyone's expected to eventually get to Kami, if not this event then by building up their rank through regular challenge events.
That's a thing, will the rank degrade or be reset?

Eh whatever, I got my rainbow title so I'm happy.

You bet I'm implying that.
Non is so powerful she was comparable to three idols by herself. She's like 2-2.5x the power of a regular top-level idol.
Chiri can make even Shion bow to her with but a word. The only one who can withstand her is... oh, wait, Non.
Also, Pepper rides a giraffe.

Nah, they won't be on a bus. You can't introduce a big group like nonsugar at the end of the series and then never speak of them again.
They'll end up like Garmageddon, a side unit that has their own antics and occasionally gets the spotlight.

And everyone is getting Kami. The coord is spread out too evenly for there to be any other outcome. Each group has a piece and then ~magic happens~ and everyone's a winner.

Then they'll reset like they did at the start of Dream Parade and it'll be back to business.

This makes me think of that time I dreamed I was married with Otoha and Bell was married with Hiro, in some futuristic skyscrappers city, and Bell was held in a tower, and I promised Otoha I wouldn't let her go and was constantly holding Otoha in my arms and jumping from building to building to go save Bell. Getting there we were outmatched but then Hiro came to help us and activated some sort of rainbow pretty rhythm power by resonating with Bell and I managed to do it too with Otoha and we managed to win.

I would rather marry Bell and Oto isn't my favorite but dreams are weird

DREAM THEATRE STATS
Characters who only competed once (and won): Ajimi, Cosmo, Fuwari.
25% victory record: Reona
50% victory record: The "geniuses" Hibiki, Falulu, Shion, Sophie. Also Mirei, Aroma.
75% win record: Dorothy
80% win record: Our main character, Lala.
100% win record, flawless 4 out of 4 competitions won: The invincible angel, Mikan.

What a coincidence, I just finished downloading it

I want to cuddle Risappe.

Just cuddle the nearest potato.

I want to pshuu.

I'll cuddle you.

Sorry, I dislike physical contact.

>you will never be invited to their fresh potato party

I'll cuddle with you.

I saw copic markers at a store yesterday and they are expensive as fuck.

What's a little girl to do

Sell her body to afford them.

Borrow your friends' Copic markers.

Ok but don't tell my papa about this

Where do I find friends with copics

Artist friends you made in middle school who went off to art school but came back after being unable to afford two more years.

Don't taunt oneechan.

mofumofu

Damn it, the one girl from my year that went to art school was a bitch and we mutually hated each other.

How does a little girl make peace with old enemies?

It feels kinda bittersweet whenever the Soleil girls show up. You spend so many episodes with them, but after they're gone for so long it feel like you've drifted apart.

What is her skirt made of? I want to mofumofu it too.

Fuck off Mahiru.

Koharu ;_;
I didn't like this episode at all!

post kokoro please!!!

Once I had a dream where Bell bullied me.
It was nice

My dog

ugly dog

They made a second Remi adaptation with Remi as a girl.

>Ako-chan, happy birthday
>(fluff fluff fluff)
>Thank you, Koharu

>You sure are fluffy (fluff fluff)

>What do you think you're doing casually touching me?! (SHAAAAAA)
>(raise..)

>My, how adorable...
>What is this ribbon for?
>Isn't today your birthday?

>I refuse to accept your charity!!
>She's already wearing it... how cute

>Eeeehhhhhh
>[SenAka's Oozora Akari]
>With S-Sena-san??!!

>S-Sena-san and I are lovers...? [YuuAka]
>Hmm... can't imagine that (shake shake) [AkaMado]
>So I can date boys too... (shock) [AkaJuri]
>It had to be Sena-san... (gloom) [AkaSumi]

>Ehh? But...
>In my world, Hoshimiya-senpai is dating a boy too

>Gyaa!!
>Uwa! The IchiAka me has taken massive damage!!
>(AaaAaAaaa) [IchiAka]

Are WMT or WMT-style shows /ai/ if they are shoujo-esque? Stuff like Heidi, Akane no Anne, Shoujo Cosette, Little Princess Sarah or the Remi remake with Remi as a girl.

Those often get posted on the retro thread, not here.

Does the Falulu stage drop exp cards or just dressing up cards and money?

Little Princess Sarah re-imagined as a dramatic idol anime when? They already adapted into mecha anime.

They did?

Soukou no Strain

It's basically a better Cross Ange.

Soukou no Strain is mecha animation adaption of Little Princess (with elements from other novels by Frances Hodgson Burnett).

And by that, you mean just the names.

It's honestly just the basic idea of "girl who has it all is forced to the bottom and everyone bullies her for a while".

I want an idle anime with an old-school shoujo ultrabitch bully.

Give her copic markers as a peace offering.

Ako's not allowed to have forehead, that would raise her powerlevel too high.

Name your favorite aikatsu and your favorite body part of hers.

Do glasses count as a body part?

Akari, extremities.

I prefer Akari without them.

Ran's smile.

Ichigo, smile

Ichigo, ribbon.

Does Koharu count as an Aikatsu?

Why would you ask this? Is there something compelling you do so so, a devil sitting upon your shoulder? Or perhaps you know Koharu's name and yet aren't watching the show? Maybe you're one of the people still clinging to saying that Aikatsu Stars isn't Aikatsu? I must know.

I just like saying mean things about Koharu.

Which work of classic literature should be loosely adapted into an idol anime?

Don Quixote, about an /ai/non who went crazy from watching idol anime and now wants to be an idol.

Moby Dick.

Crime and Punishment.

Ichigo's ribbon is not a body part.

Have you ever seen Ichigo without her ribbon?

Yes, actually.

No one's used markers yet? I'm pretty sure someone did for one of the Aiktasus ones in the past.

En Ethpañol™.

ma bro

I want to cuddle and snuggle with Akari whenever I'm feeling down.

Never-ilu!

Juri, hair.

Who mutilated Ichigo?

better

potatoes should have been the MCs of S4 not Lumikek.

What do you want?

potatoes should have been my wives

Luckily they're my wives instead. Better luck next time!

>Remi as a girl
What the hell RĂ©mi is a man's name. You should watch the first adaptation instead.
I watched Soukou no Strain and didn't like it
Cross Ange was much better.

I'm your wife, loser.

Why do the nips love KanaAko so much?

I hope they love it enough for the showrunners to notice.

Is there any reason not to?

AKoharu's where it's at.

Ako is no necrophiliac.

>cat with glasses
Unf.

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-09-25/i-ris-voice-actor-idol-group-gets-its-own-webcomic/.106826

I'm gonna beat up everyone who says bad things about Koharu. And take their lunch money.

I'd rather kiss a carp than kiss Koharu.

Come on, now. Even the official artists sexualize aira. See .

>AD Aira
>not even 18 y.o. DMF Aira
Shamefur dispray.

>silly comedy show for little girls about enjo kosai, abusive boyfriends, abusive teachers, abusive parents, sexual harassment and delinquents

Damn conection errors.

>[Mezashite] Aikatsu Stars! - 024 [366DF38D].mkv

There's an animation, or rather art, error in this frame. Can you spot it? No, it isn't that Koharu is missing.

I feel like it's even more popular than SubaYume.

Is transformers /ai/ now?

I'm calling your bluff, it's that Koharu is missing.

What scenes are we expecting from Stars OP 2?
>Koharu's face in the sky as Yume, Rola, Mahiru and Ako look up to it

YumeRola but no SubaYume because Kimura.

Testing. It worked when I turned 4chanX and Onee-chan off.

Mahiru not having her watch? It makes sense after she dons the apron, but this is before that.

And I forgot to mention this from last week, but over here you probably couldn't find anyone who hasn't watched the Anne of Green Gables anime as a kid. Kinda surprising to see it referenced after all this time actually.

Yume and Rola punching each other's fists like in the Scryed OP.

You can't simply turn off Onee-chan. How does that even work?

Which idle is the cuddliest?

Cred Forums stopped me wishing Ako a happy birthday on her birthday in my time zone, but happy late birthday Cat

the chair?

There is absolutely nothing bad about paying proper respect for those currently awaiting Charon's boat.

I want to turn off her life support machine. It's kinder that way.

>4chanX
That's still a thing?

Little girls shouldn't play h-games!

What do you want to see in Stars' second half, /ai/? More Ako? More het? More dramas? More drama?

Koharu performance please.

Less boys.

A proper burial for Koharu.

Please stop-rilu.

Less of a focus on the S4 and more on the first-years.

I wonder if they will show even more new girls or even new characters in the 2nd OP.

Fuck off.

Tsubasa dead.

More Lily and Haruka.

I don't know how to feel about this.

June's drills are a miracle.

I doubt it, but then again I didn't think we'd get any new main characters and here we are with Lily.

Here's your hint.

We need Yume's new roommate.

>covering up Mahiru's thighs
Blasphemy.

Oh, it was close to what I pointed out but way more noticeable I guess. Mahiru's ZR became pantyhose.

I still think the DCD game will be introducing one new idol per season. And I still think the next will be a Cute-type Theater Admin who will replace Tsubasa.

Sex with Aira!

I'm going to miss Start Line.

I want to make Akari my wife.

Yeah, it's the lack of Koharu.
I've literally not seen an episode of Stars with Mahiru anyway, so I was never going to figure this out.

I will too but hopefully the new OP will be better. Preferably something more electropoppy like Signalize or Kira Power.

Gonna miss Episode Solo a lot more though.

Ichigo is fat.

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=vqn0tsSA1qo
ED: youtube.com/watch?v=Knl4STE8es0

Christ, that first verse of 1, 2, Sing for You reminds me way too much of Ambivalent World.
Can't say I love these but I don't really hate them either, oh well.

I would have preferred One Step for the OP desu.

So this was a just filler episode?

That's not what filler means.

It was a bad episode.
Koharu's unnecessary absence was pretty jarring.
I hope they don't do that again.

Foreshadowing

Yes.

How would you restore her smile?

Tell her about Dream Academy and that she'll become the number one idol there.

with my penis

I only know one way to restore a girls smile no matter what.

Is there drama in Cocotama now?

Explain.

There's a lot of heartwarming moments, but there always were. Drama not so much though. she's not really crying, she's just hiding from Geracho's monster because she's frightened of monsters and ghosts etc.

Licking her anus.

Wrong-ilu user.

Lip a cute!

Mattaku desu wa.

By buying them ice cream.

post powan

A rich but kindhearted girl that gets spoiled by loving parents dreams of being an idol. Her parent owns a big production company and she is attending a top tier talent/idol school. However, a tragic accident results in the death of her parents and evil machinations by her aunt make it so that she loses all her inheritance. Now she has to work from the bottom, without money and few allies, in order to become a true idol.

With all the idol shows we get these days, why are they all so samey? Barely anything genuinely different other than perhaps AKB0048 (which is now ancient) and PriPara.

Sounds too depressing to be /ai/

But it's like my old-school shoujo!

Idol anime by Ikuhara when?

There's something about Stars that makes me really excited for each episode, even more than when I was watching the original Aikatsu.

On another note, I like the addition of boys and possible romances. It reminds me of RL and Lady. Just feels good to see nicely developing relationships.

I'm really conflicted about the Koharu stuff in Stars. Part of me would rather she stay, another part of me wishes she would leave if they would follow up with the drama that would mean.

I feel the opposite. I like Stars well enough but it doesn't have the magic the original had. Yume doesn't feel deserving of MC to me.

>Replacing a vampire with Ako Nyanko

Bring back Yurika.
This tsundere sucks.

Original style tsundere best tsundere.

I like Yume but I don't like the Rainbow Power or its dramatic backstory. It makes Yume's victories feel cheap, it feels out-of-place since it's basically magic in a non-magical world and it's needlessly ominous. It's pretty much the only part of Stars I don't like.

Ako's grown on me, she annoyed me at first but she's chilled out.

I agree with that except the part about Yume, I really like her character.

I do agree with this, it really does make her victories feel cheap. I liked the early episodes where it showed her still working hard to win and everything. Even the Aikatsu Island election episode was nice because we got Yume doing her best to gather the audience even if she does end up using her rainbow powers.

I disagree, because Yume is still working her ass off. If anything she'll need to work harder than anyone else not to be consumed by her power.

I like how gradually they're developing the relationships with the boys.

Wooooo sexy! we're getting lewd next episode of stars

I need to make one for Koharu before her going away episode.

>Ako-chan is so cute
Holy shit is Mahiru finally learning how to predate on idles from Yozora?

I feel the same way.

>ZR
>blasphemy
It's time for you to commit seppuku.

I should make a Yurika one
But do I put clamato or garlic ramen?

That was supposed to reference the animation error. Replacing Mahiru's ZR with pantyhose is blasphemous, not the other way around.

Have they kissed yet?
I haven't watched it since episode 5.

No but Koharu and Asahi will next episode.

I wish PP had romance.

I wish PP had subs.

It does, Sophie and Lala are dating. Pay close attention to how all the seems with them play out.

No thanks. Nips are awful at that anyway, so nothing of value is missed out on.

Shut up, g/u/y.

There was an episode about romance recently, but Nao crushed the hopes and dreams of her "classmate"

I'm pretty sure Sophie aims for Leona.

Say something nice about Koharu's father.

Falulu's all grown up now. That's so touching, I've come to like her a lot.

Who wins in a battle of wits, Orihime or Morohoshi?

He had sex with Koharu's mother at least once.

Remove Hibiki.

Hibiki is a lovely girl who I want to teach to yuujou o shinjite.

Ran has hips.

EGAO NO MAMORU

Stop that.

Scryed is a pretty good show.
I like this person since they regurlaly do compilations of their twitter pics on pixiv.
Pixiv should ban people who never post their twitter drawings.
And then it turns out her parents faked their deaths and are evil and just wanted to raise the perfect idol production company heir at all costs
Not me. I just wish it was less lazy.
Orihime is a lion she can't loose.

Hibiki seems a bit different lately

I think she got a haircut.

I hate Jululu so fucking much. My God, she's so annoying.

Worst episode of Stars so far.

How long do I have to endure [baby Jululu noises]

>Dorothy teases Shion for having big feet
>the very next shot clearly shows that they have identical foot sizes

Some might say this is a typical pripara consistency error, but I for one choose to believe that Dorothy is mocking Shion's foot size based on her own insecurities.

Maybe Reona has smaller feet than Dorothy?

So there are

>Black/blue Meganees that work reception
>Orange Meganees that work on technical stuff (IT, piloting helicopters)
>Light-blue Meganees that help with performances
>Green Meganee, of which there appears to only be one, that works administration. Possibly the original or leader?

Are there any other Meganees that I'm missing?

A Mikuru lookalike will do.

Holy fuck they're actually playing him running through the credits. This made me legitimately laugh out loud. I'm almost starting to feel sorry for the poor stalker.

AMAMIYA KUN IS A MAN AMONG MEN

That is easily one of the best scenes in all of PriPara.

Brings back memories of censorship.

black meganee with black glasses that do security or bring failure mascot managers to the mascot graveyard.
you can see some in around ep 11-13

green one administrating stuff like recording that congratulation laala message isn't leader
In my headcanon akaii meganee is everywhere in pripara world because she managed to conquer it, and original one is currently in another world trying to conquer it too.

Mahiru is an entire decimeter taller than Ako.

Ako is cuter though.

Meh episode. They shouldn't have wasted time on a character of the week and just focused on baking to help out the famous (yet for some reason, empty) shop.

Also Ako is supposed to be bad at cooking.

Maybe Subaru-kyun likes cake so she practiced baking.

I want to touch Ako's chest.

Wait, you're right. She did well in the M4 show episode too so idk why the Aikatsu Newspaper listed cooking as something she's NG at.

>not wanting to touch her mofumofu skirt like

animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2016-09-26/takara-tomy-opens-teaser-website-for-new-zoids-project/.106905

Maybe they got extra money to launch new thigns thanks to Kinpri being successful
They probably already decided on launching this more than a year ago though.
Still waiting for the day there will be a kids series mixing both boys toys and girls toys and see how it goes.

I like that teaser image. I think Zoids has a lot of potentialnfor a more serious war-oriented story.

I should revisit the series at some point. I remember having a massive crush on the girls in Chaotic Century when I was younger.

Baking and cooking are different.

Zoids Genesis was peak /ai/: youtube.com/watch?v=aE9ECnGlalk

youtube.com/watch?v=cCCaR_rEAgE

Does any performance top this one?

Is Kira Pata Shining the sluttiest Aikatsu song?

I loved Zoids as a kid so this is pretty cool. I hope it's still a kids show and not some overly serious late night anime like that teaser image looks like.

>Kinpri's success gave birth to dark male idols fighting anime
>A futuristic world where human malice and cynism is predominant, wars are treated as entertainment for the richest, battles are fought with mechas controlled by singing and broadcast live around the world
>The army that receives the most likes gets more supplies and ressources to fight
>The losers get massacred
>Episode 1 ends with the MC's best friend getting shot to death in his cockpit while singing
>Deep yaoi vibes actually denouncing the cases in army of bullying and rape of soldiers by their fellows

They're cute. Hang yourself.

>middle school idol
[desire to commit a crime intensifies hyperbolically]

No performance gets quite so trippy as that one, that's for sure.

Sure

youtu.be/oSTFcXHVtLY

youtu.be/oimrIRFZnrg?t=49s

youtu.be/LeHdLbGWWqg

youtu.be/RO6lxctP0LU?t=1m13s

Maybe I should rewatch Zoids, and not the one with Van and the cute girl.

Glass Mask reimagined as an idol manga when? OSOROSHII KO.

>almost time for comfy christmas when I rewatch all the aikatsu christmas episodes

But then it wouldn't be glass mask anymore it's supposed to be about theater acting not idoling.

Tell that to the anime that reimagined Glass Mask as gang warfare.

>[SMC-Subs] PriPara - 105 (TX 1280x720 x264 AAC) [24C7BB90].mkv

I guess yeah.
Or that one starts next season that takes places in a school with Mia as MC and Akao Deko writing the script.

AWW YISS

I want to fuck Akari's armpits.

unironically pissing my pants with excitement at the thought of season 2 of this

Me too, although I'm worried there won't be subs.

MIGI MIGI UE SHITA

The merchandise and marketing of the Fairilu franchise feels really classy.

>Rose plush

One days Sunrise will do Aikatsu OVAs focusing on each main character from s1 to s4. Side characters like Yuu won't get their own, but will appear in multiple ones. The only side character to get one fully for them is Shion.
They'll be released in some random order, not in order of appearance in the series, so it's more fair.
The Ran one will be how she'll do the ultimate showdown with her fierce and eternal rival Hikari.

One day Sunrise will do edgy, sexy Aikatsu OVAs for big friends.

>edgy
gross

I just want Noellekatsu.

Keep up the good work.

Sexy Noellekatsu would be the best.

An edgier, sexier Aikatsu sequel OVA starring Noelle.

It'd ruin the magic if it was too fanservicey, but if it has to be a big friend show it happen, I'd be okay with that.

I want it to be similar to Yuuka and Mamoru's story.

>Seira Otoshiro has been found murdered right before a big concert. It was ruled a suicide since Seira's popularity was on a downwards spiral and she had been recently involved in an scandal. In order to uncover the mystery and find the killer of her sister, Noelle decides to join the cutthroat and violent world of Aikatsu. But will she be able discover the truth before her very soul is consumed by the fire of the PASSIONATE IDOL ACTIVITIES?!

That sounds like a plot to an Aikatsu Drama.

I thought Seira died on the way back to her home planet?

No she's not, not even close.

Right, she's WAY cuter.

UHOHO

NIKU

It'd have tons of sexual tension between Noelle and Raichi.

This is hilarious taken out of context.

there isnt much in terms of aikatsu figs right? was thinking of preordering this.

There was going to be an Ichigo and Yurika statue but they've probably been cancelled

But that's impossible when Mahiru is the cutest Stars, followed closely by Yume, Yuzu and Rola.

They're not fooling me again, no way I'm ordering this until it's in the bargain bin.

tell me more user. was it shit?never sold out? price drops?

In my opinion, the price tag was not worth it for the quality. I don't usually get jointed figs anyway, but these particular Figuarts have a terrible range of motion, partially due to the tight skirts.

I would've reacted exactly like Mahiru did in this situation.

All of them binned at least 20%. Wait for them to realise and then buy them.

I would've laid down across all of their laps.

This. That sounds more like a telenovela than anime.

>300-pound neckbeard crushes little girls
HEADLINE

user, we're all little girls here. Well, except for you I guess.

I just noticed a missing glove.

Aikatsu Stars: xx days left until Koharu gets put on the Magic Bus and dies in magma on the way to her home planet while stopping on the exploding planet Namek

Koharu solo movie announcement soon!

So Ako became their super best friend offscreen I guess?

I'd like B2 if it's still available.

Well, off the small screen. They hang out together in the movie.

When he was tweeting about the new OP and ED, Ryuchi Kimura said that the new ED is a spoiler song:
twitter.com/Ryuichi_Kimura/status/779422863786770433

Maybe it was the movie.

It certainly does give the "important song played near/at the end of the season" vibe.

When do we get the new Stars OP? This week or the next?

IIRC I read some time ago "love live director will do the new stars ED in october"

Got you down. Have fun, user.

She sure don't act or look like it so far.

that is otona mode

She just has an image to uphold.

Kokone

Mahiru stitch for the Mahiru fans.

Enjoy.

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT

WHAT IS SHE WEARING

She is wearing pure cuteness.

Mofu Mofu.

All of their outfits are weird desu

Thank you user!

They're the height of fashion.

>mahiru and roller
>weird
Y-You're the weird one!

this shit becoome too lewd

She's so perfectly cute.

Da yo ne

That's why they're axing her.

This is like a critical fashion check roll failure

>listening to anison mixes
>panic labyrinth stars playing

Why?

Should have consulted an expert.

Rhythm a fashion

Explain your taste.

That's just a regular JoJo outfit. I've seen them in fashion mags.

You'll all find this scene much less hot once you realize this is when she tells Yume she has cancer.

Rhythm is so fashion.

Why would you even joke about that?

Will I?

Needs some necklaces.

If not you're a degenerate.

and belts
and a few keychains hanging from some of the belt buckles

Who could ever imagine an /ai/non would be a degenerate?

Lewd posters are all degenerates.

/ai/nons, you're my only friends, so I want tell you something.
I had the worst and best weekend in years.
I was on some recital and one drunk faggot punk started to fuck around, 20 mins latter I was puching his face and he hit me in the head with a bottle.
Blood everywhere.
I felt awesome because I always was the shy guy that don't fight his battles. But my head fucking hurts.

That's not appropriate for a little girl.

Little girls are hardcore.

Official confirmation Cosmo is a virgin.
Purity is retarded tough so I'd still marry her if we share ideals, even if she did it with tons of others before.

Rhythm is pretty

Almost as pretty as you.

>(You)

Ako is the cutest Stars. This is a FACT.

You looking for a fight?

That's awesome /ai/non but you still need a punishment.
You are not allowed to watch idles for a day

>F/ai/ght Club

Anywhere, anytime.

Mahiru's cute too, but she can't beat Ako in cuteness.

She already did the moment she got on screen.

Did you at least tell him that his coloring books sucks and that Ako > Mahiru?

What would /ai/ yell in the middle of a fight?

I want Mahiru to do that to my crotch.

>What would /ai/ yell in the middle of a fight?
Ai-katsu Ai-katsu

KASHKOMARINASAI

pshuu

I want to die.

Too late Satan Madoka, I'm playing Photokatsu right now I want my SR Ichigo

Just trash talk and insults.
Punch-katsu!
Ako is my favorite Stars idle

Me too, dude.

Tension MAXUUU!

I want to fight an /ai/non. In a sexual way.

That would just be rape though.

Bad /ai/non! That's inappropriate behavior for a little girl!
Posting about it here instead of leaving it on facebook is also in/a/ppropriate.
I like to pronounce that as /fah-cheh-bohk/.

>THE COOLEST
>points at Sophie
Heh.

Nice tummy

Sorry /ai/non.
I posted it here because I don't have other friends

>Race: human
We could all learn a little something from Julian.

That Reona is a boy right?

A super cute boy.

Yeah definitely.

Khris chan is still alive and has attached himself to fairilu now that jewpet is ded.

You know we don't like 3DPD here.

>we

You don't belong here, Cred Forumsro.

This scene was so random, not funny at all

I guess you didn't watch the previous episodes.

Hibiki's trio was kind of underwhelming but her kami idol thing was so hilariously in character that it makes up for it.

Still not funny
Ako a best

Dammit, when is Hibiki getting axed? I want her at least a thousand miles away from the rest of the girls and Falulu.

It's building up to the upcoming scene where a guy who's not nii-san approaches her and she karate-chops his balls.

Never.

Axe yourself.

pls

Which garmageddon would you fuck?

>yfw in the final arc of Stars Yume and Rola surpass Hime and are deadlocked in a virtual tie for the S4 spot only for Lily to take it instead

I KIL U

All of them.

Garuru is practically an infant, though.

not post-henshin/coord-change

Degenerates.

Hibiki is literally, one hundred percent, not figuratively perfect. Where is your anger coming from?

Might Aroma ever do a solo concert? DAT VOICE

youtube.com/watch?v=hykCmGIA1qY

What a crappy mix.

If she does, she'll use the new voice and it won't be good.

>visit local fig shop
>recognize something from /ai/
>impluse buy her
fuck. I guess I now have to watch her show.

Lala the unstoppable!

fuck she's cute.

>buying trash

>local fig shop
Where do you live?

canada. its actually one of goodsmile's retailers or whatever you call them. one thing I hate is the additional tape and stickers they put on the boxes.
navitoworld.com/

I want an Ako lap pillow. So fluffy.

Oh hey, another Toronto /ai/non.

REKT

>tfw could have walked passed an /ai/non

I want to watch Fairilu with an ainon.

What would you do if you were the head mod of PP?

Micro bikinis and butt plug tails.

Allow boys that aren't Reona. Down with discrimination.

I should finish Freedom Wars at some point.

puri

We've had meetups.

Those desserts are fit for a real idle

>There are probably no /ai/nons within my area to go eat cute sweets with
;_;

Did you slosh afterwards?

same

No, I had to drive and one of us had to catch a flight. Also there wasn't enough time.

did you guys hug at least?

-Separate servers for PvP and casuals, switching freely is allowed
-Kami idol and the highest tier of coords can only be obtained from PvP progression
-For any given piece of clothing, a maximum of 3 ribbons will be allowed
-Bi-weekly open tournaments
-My own personal Meganee harem

Can you make it so that soloing is a viable option? I hate having to form parties.

Genghis Khan

CASH KOMA

Chili

Join our Discord or IRC and we can talk and maybe meet sometime.