Why is this allowed in a japanese magazine for children?

Why is this allowed in a japanese magazine for children?

cat is sex

When did he become a lolicon?

Does Koyomi TRY to look like a douchebag, or is it just in his genes?

Because it flopped.

>that peace symbol
?

About halfway into Kizu part 1.

Kek. Why the fuck does he look older than in Monogatari when he's supposed to be younger?

The same reason your existence is allowed.

The world don't give a fuck.

Vampire swag.

The art changes with the tone of each scene. When Araragi is being a doofus he gets a baby face. When he's serious he looks cool.

No that's just the usual SHAFT drawing their characters off model. When he's supposed to have a comedic face they make sure to make it as cartoony as possible, almost westernized. Or when he's supposed to look different in any way they also are very in-your-face about it. Kizu has a different designer that's why he looks different from the TV series, but they also fucked up his design in some shots within the movie, and no it wasn't an artistic choice.

Because at this point in the series, he's a super sexy vampire.

It's a classic set piece shot that's at least as old as Gone With The Wind and emulated in the mass media accordingly.

Complete with the casual boob grab, I imagine.

Nothing casual about that. That's just digging in, "rub a dub dub, thanks for the juggs,"

seen plenty down at bookstores like that, mostly adorning the "Romance Novels" sections (and/or promo artworks in-store).

You should go teach Commie how to meme.

wow pham desu

I refuse to believe any of these characters are teenagers.

I could see you doubting Araragi, but girls can be 17/18 and have fat titties just fine. The only way to judge them as not adults is by the vapid looks on their faces.

WHY IS HE TOUCHING HER TITS ?!!?!?!?!?!

Damn, Hanekawa and Araragi are truly perfect for each other.

The only thing they have in common is crippling insecurity.

Alpha as fuck

Her breasts fit his hand like a glove