Has an anime ever made you legitimately laugh out loud?

Has an anime ever made you legitimately laugh out loud?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1q5N9QqOYxM
youtu.be/HYOWlGPaONo
youtube.com/watch?v=0UANiABx_w8
youtube.com/watch?v=Hpw3ItaYac0
youtu.be/1q5N9QqOYxM
youtube.com/watch?v=ih-K9DgdAgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

absolutely. Gintama, for one.

Yes.

No.

Maybe.

I don't know.

Only illegitimately.

Can you repeat the question?

I loved that show too bad it ended so tragically

Garupan Gekijouban. Almost constantly. My stomach hurt after watching it.

Yea this, also Osomatsu-san and Nichibros

Hoozuki no Reitetsu is by far the funniest anime I've seen. I fucking love deadpan.

Konosuba.

Yes, also can't wait for the next season.

Only Nichibros and the Ghost Stories dub.

Many times. Golden boy, prision school and cromatie are the first that come to mind. But there are many others

Wait for s2

Nisekoi, Jojo, Railgun, Plastic Nee-San, Ao No Exorcist and Toradora! have, and some were so bad I laughed out loud (Sailor moon dub, Watamote, and Endless Eight).

Yes. I've also cried.

It's funny, but I feel that it's when I'm watching anime that I feel genuine emotions.

Yes, tons and tons of them. So many of them I can't remember a lot of them. Let me give you a little secret on how to laugh at anime: it's easier if you watch with friends

All the time. I'm more of a chuckle chuckle guy though.

Or watching with alcohol. Or just stop being a tight ass.

I mean, yes, taking the stick out is certainly the easiest way to learn to laugh at things. Sometimes you need a little help though, since it's hard to get leverage at that angle. That's where the friends come in.

Yes but I have low standards of humor.

No such thing as a cheap laugh user.
That's kinda poetic.

This year? Just Handa-kun and Bakuon.

You should be watching Saiki

Already on my backlog. Keep hearing about it, I hope is at least half as good as people is saying it to be.

Prison School last year
New Game last scene this year

HUREEZE!

WAUW

I laughed out loud at anime lots of times, but I think Gintama is the only one I remember to make me cry from laugh

If you haven't laughed in a while then I guess you have burned out.
Good examples of comedy in 2016

That one sport stadium scene in Lovely Complex always gets me, no matter how many times I watch it.

It literally has Lovers' Suicide in the title.

lots of anime did, I vividly remember falling off the chair from laughing and having physical pain from my sides because of Jungle wa Itsumo Hale nochi Guu

No, which is why I watch romance and mystery anime.

very rarely, last time i think it was in log horizon when demikas yelled with federico and vuorinen looking at him

The paradogs punchline in jinrui made me do something vaguely reminiscent of laughter

Christ that was a good punchline

Of course, it's a media like another.

late-Gainax/Trigger shit makes me laugh out loud

other series make me snicker jewishly

Most don't. Plastic Nee-San comes to mind as one of the few that did.

Kerosene was one of the funniest fucking things I've ever seen

This entire series does it for me, but this gag in particular just has a direct line to my funny bits

youtube.com/watch?v=1q5N9QqOYxM

It still makes me laugh.

Lovely Complex had me laughing the whole time, the MCs comedy routine shtick was hilarious

The loli reveal in Heavy Object was pretty funny. The assblasted reaction from cowtits lovers in the threads was a bonus.

Seitokai Yakuindomo was full of laughs, although the repetetive sex jokes got boring quickly. Still fun to watch though.

holy shit 10/10

You have no clue how loudly i guffawed when that happened. My buddy watching with me almost blew out my headphones from his YOOO.

Your humor sense is pathetic

youtu.be/HYOWlGPaONo

gintama was my first thought. jojos bizare adventure made me laugh a few times. mob psycho had me laughing cuz reigen is great. I dont know if i ever laughed aloud at one punch man, but it definitely had its moments. sayonara despair teacher is what I'm watching now, it is mostly interesting but also pretty silly.

what animu?

the fourth episode of full metal alchemist brotherhood made me laugh out of surprise.

Do autistic laughs count as legitimate?

Mayoiga did multiple times.

youtube.com/watch?v=0UANiABx_w8
Gekkan Shoujo in general was great.

Ippo
youtube.com/watch?v=Hpw3ItaYac0

also, Konosuba

Texhnolyze

Shimoseka.

youtu.be/1q5N9QqOYxM

Only anime to ever make me laugh.

>slapstick humor
dumb shit pisser

Watch more

The Zura driving school episode literally had me doubled over crying with laughter. Gintama is the best.

Obviously.

just are your thirst for a (you)

>no s2

samefag

I laugh out loud a ton every season. I laugh every time something is cute for some reason.

Lucky Star and Kiniro Mosaic come to mind pretty quickly.

No. Boke and Tsukkomi routines are not funny and, that is what 99% of Japanese humor consists of.

You're a faggot.

How is it possible that you watched any show last season and didn't laugh?

Some people can't laugh spontaneously. They need a bit of an advance warning.

Best unintentional comedy of the season.
Arguably second-best intentional comedy of the season as well.

When you reach a certain point nothing is funny anymore.

There's plenty of great comedy anime that has made me laugh out loud.

I usually don't go beyond smirking, but recently I caught up on my backlog and both Nagiasu and Konosuba made me laugh out loud.

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=ih-K9DgdAgQ

Fucking love Masaru-san. Definitely a big recommendation to anybody who's into comedy anime.

Rather often

This. Also Excel saga, My Bride is a Mermaid, Bobobo-bobobobo, Luluco, Shin Chan, Devil Is a Part Timer, PSG and School Rumble.

Comedy is my favorite genre.

I have shit taste, I know.

Yes. Prison school did that alot

Sakamoto made me laugh every episode through the entire season.
God bless his fabulousness

berserk

I don't think I've ever went from feeling to laughing my ass off as hard as I did during the episode where Gin and Kagura are listening to a sad dog story in the middle of the night.

Osomatu san.
Nichijou

Immature humor is the best.

Did she died?

Nope

edgy

Ueda Yuuji is comedy genius seiyuu

Befitting taste for Ledouche.