What will your reaction be when Koe no Katachi wins the academy award for best animated film?

What will your reaction be when Koe no Katachi wins the academy award for best animated film?

"how did this win without even getting submitted"

Yamada a best

not even as a joke

Even if it was submitted for nomination I don't think it would get past it.

The Oscars are meaningless, anyway, so I probably won't even notice.

That's going to Kimi no Na wa.

>implying it won't be the angry birds movie

Only if Trump's win makes all the current Oscar people commit suicide and the people who take their places are conservatives.

Hollywood would hate this movie to be honest.

>last time a Japanese movie won the academy awards, Miyazaki refused the prize because of the Iraq war
I think Trump is going to veto that prize Jim.
The Oscars are meaningless anyway. Just a big advertizing scam.

Kimi no na Wa has more of a chance.

>Kimi no na Wa has more of a chance.
>Not Finding Dory
Like some filthy gooks are going to win the academy awards. they should just have another nuke. USA!

I am at cinema to watch this now
What should I expect

We all know it'll go Finding Dory, Pixar always wins because most of the voters are old people that don't actually bother watching any of the movies and just vote for Pixar because of its reputation. And if there is no Pixar movie, they'll vote for a Disney movie, in this case probably Zootopia.

Why's that? The premise is totally oscar bait.

just watched
pure kino 10/10 found a way

No it isn't.

is this still only available in watermarked potato quality?

It really is. I wonder why they didn't go for a mainstream audience.

you haven't even watched it though

I want it to win just so I can troll some SJWs to watch Phantom World and Fumoffu.

Will be forgotten by most, and only the people who overrate will still make threads about it.

It won't be something to re-watch

I NEED TO WATCH IT FIRST MAN

BDS WHEN

6 months for the raw and god knows how long for the subs

It sucks, the girl suicides and the guy fawns over her until he's old and dies from not having a happy life

is there a camrip of this yet?

The liberals at Hollywood wouldn't like this. This isn't a story about a deaf, strong female protagonist who overcame harassment by herself without the need of no man. It's about a bully getting redemption and the bullee falling in love with him. Shouko is the type of female character feminists hate as well, she's submissive, quiet and feminine. The art in the OP alone is enough to trigger them, showing all those bare legs and the male character being in front. Even K-On movie had more chance to win over the SJWs than this.

what was the name of that gravity movie with the girl and upside down stuff?

zootopia will win it

Patema

i read the manga u fag

The academy judges don't watch animated entries you dunce.

Now this would've been an automatic Oscar nomination.

thanks, I never got around to watching it. but I remember people mentioning it as a possible Oscar nomination.

the only things that got those awards are that overbudgeting cgi crap that comes out every year.

>I only watch intellectual masterpieces for mature and smart people just lkike myself