Macross Δ 26: Eternal Walkure

The finale ep26 will air in 06h 20m.

Album got leaked. What are your favourite songs and what do you expect from the finale episode?

youtube.com/watch?v=f9EuGRds1lM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PVttKv9KJC4
youtube.com/watch?v=dG8-5LV0uPE
hobby.dengeki.com/event/264023/
desuarchive.org/_/search/text/Reminder that the previously realistic gritty pro-war masterpiece Macross /
youtube.com/watch?v=wckZcVFLU24
twitter.com/mayn_tw/status/721703515064639488
strawpoll.me/11296084
twitter.com/NozomiRuuuu/status/780004897202634752
vaughnlive.tv/neetball
live.bilibili.com/10112
board.futakuro.com/jk2/res/3217530.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=6bm92CA94dg
youtube.com/watch?v=2atlpj7AGXU
strawpoll.me/11299519
youtube.com/watch?v=l-qgum7hFXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

macross.jp/delta/story/?id=27

reminder that the tv series version of frontier is confirmed canon

Alto still hasn't chosen his waifu

>no makina

>what do you expect from the finale episode?
We are about to find out if Windermere would end up being the greatest mary sue race in the franchise.

It is 50/50 odds that Windermere walks a way smelling like roses. And if that's the case we can say this is the first pro-war Macross TV series.

>upcoming another Mirage x Hayate duo.

Movies ver was shown too.

>Album got leaked.
Link?

What did you think you would get after seing those peview back then?
youtube.com/watch?v=PVttKv9KJC4
youtube.com/watch?v=dG8-5LV0uPE

If Freyja doesn't win I riot.

they will all be together at the end. Mikumo will take them to the space like Sara did with Shin.

no one will win.

Album leak when still waiting for that makina's song

Literally 0048 2.0

You already had a rehearsal, so why did you do everything wrong again?

Reminder that the previously realistic gritty pro-war masterpiece Macross has been degraded into "Idols in space", it has fallen to the otaku pandering market and instead of being a stalwart for us manime fans it's now closer to AKB0048. Remember to support Sunrise and the upcoming gundam to show japan we like our pro-war realistic space operas and wont stand for our cherished long running masterpieces to be savagely devalued like this. First it was Macross, Next it'll be LotGH unless you do the right thing.

Ultimate bait

>tfw I was legitimately a fan of 0048 and was butthurt about S2

I just wanted it to go right this time, man.

hobby.dengeki.com/event/264023/

I find it hard to get excited about the finale. When do they usually announce a movie?

It depresses me that with the massive amount of autism in these threads this post could actually be serious

You're replying to a pasta:
desuarchive.org/_/search/text/Reminder that the previously realistic gritty pro-war masterpiece Macross /

No one is going to win for sure. I highly doubt anyone will win.

BD3 will sell 9k3 in its 1st week.

I know, but I could actually believe that someone would post something that autistic in here for real.

It's pretty obvious that it's Freyja who won at this point.

I just want Sheryl back. Fuck this idol shit

>I just want my favorite idol back. Fuck this idol shit.
What did he mean by this?

Frontier baby 1st macross.

I am ready for Freyja fags to be completely blown the fuck out.

Absolute5 should have been the OP

Joke's on you, the only thing Freyja will blow is Hayate's dick.

Am I the only person that likes Silent Hacker?

Don't do that.

Gosh, you're right. It's not like there's any way songs could cause miracles to happen in Macross.

Probably, actually

The entire Walkure will die. They will become "Eternal"

All this talk of finales is tempting me into watching Frontier again, for the n-th time. Just sayin'.

Well then.

Who's ready for all the Misaposting tomorrow?

I know I am

One last speculation before the finale, but do you think Roid is understimating the Star Song has on Windermereans or he knows but chooses to not tell Keith and the White Knight Squad anything because whatever they do is part of his plan?

I think he's in on it.

It'll make all his scenes reminiscing a more ultimate betrayal, and he'll comment to Keith about the good times but how they have to end or something really evil

Misa a cute. A CUTE!

Old hag

I don't think Roid is playing them like a damn fiddle, more little underestimating the effects of Delta waves on Windermerian or taking the ultimate gamble

>I don't think Roid is playing them like a damn fiddle, more little underestimating the effects of Delta waves on Windermerian or taking the ultimate gamble
I still like the prediction a different user made, that maybe at full power the ruins would extract life force from ALL the Windermerians as power sources, in order to give enough juice to mind control the known galaxy. In short, Roid would rule the universe for half a minute, up until he cause the extinction of his own race.

Keith's line about feeling like Roid is still hiding something makes me think that Roid is aware of the dangers, but maybe he's so lost to his ambition that he believes that whatever effects the Delta Waves have on Windermereans is part of Protoculture's destiny for them, and therefore a good thing.

I have a pressing question too, am I a bad person for loving Makina's EDM shit? I just can't stop tapping my feet or bobbing my head when I hear it.

I love it too but that doesn't change the fact that makina is a bad singer

I actually like a lot Makina's and Reina's songs and I'm not sorry. They are nice to listen to.

Will delta get any better if they choose to make windies knights as females and walkure as a male idol group?

It's Teddyloid not at his best and with Makina but it's not bad

Three hours left.

youtube.com/watch?v=wckZcVFLU24

>male idol group

pls containyour autism.

Please restrain your fujo fueled idol wishes to Utapri and friends threads.

>suggesting a genderbent version
>fujo
Here's a (You).

May'n is Walkurefag confirmed! Sherylfags on suicide watch!
twitter.com/mayn_tw/status/721703515064639488

Thanks for the (You), but don't play stupid.
Makina and Reina alone would get fujo loins tingling as they actually do have pretty close interactions with each other, something most of the Knights actually miss. Besides you do realize that only genderbending Walküre and the Knights, as the original poster mentioned, would lead to the Kaname and Freyja ships becoming automatically fujo ships, right? And if you genderbend everyone you have pretty much created some weird shoujo shit predominantly geared at girls anyway.

I don't even care if we get a triangle resolution or not. Just fucking give me an ending with Freyja surviving and living happily ever after, singing the songs she loves and spreading her Gori Gori all across the Galaxy.

Freyja already won, she might also die though.

>implying they won't change the character's traits

Kaname x Messer will be changed to FemKeith x Messer.

The triangle between Hayafremira wasn't suppose to happen in the first place. Just keep mirage as a girl and make Hayate a female so that he can date freyja.

>she might also die though.
F-fuck you. She'll live and keep on being Gori Gori for many years to come.

It's certainly possible. I think the people with the theory about Mikumo sacrificing herself for Freyja could be onto something. Though if they magically fix the lifespan issue, even just for Freyja, it never should have been part of the plot to begin with.

>let's change basically everything because reasons
So in the end you're really just thirsty for singing cocks?

Well I don't know about that, user. Since it was more than implied that Windies dying early isn't normal. And then reinforced with Cassim, Heinz and now Freyja. I think it's pretty obvious that what Windies suffer from is a type of "sickness" that makes their bodies succumb to fold waves eventually. It wouldn't be much of a stretch for it to be cured by Mikumo, the star singer herself.

I WANT TO MAKE MIKUMO INTO A MOTHER

>Freyja already won
Won what? Sorry I can't hear you over the sound of Hayate and Mirage's VF-31 engines and HayaMira being in a duo in the final episode

>So in the end you're really just thirsty for singing cocks?
No i'm just tired of the triangle drama and 2 undeveloped walkure members.

I get that, but I feel like it has a combination of being a minor element introduced too late into the show and doing too much to undermine other themes of the show to be a good decision. I do think there's a good chance that's where they're going with it.

Will you kill yourself after today's episode?

Their short lifespans are limitters, since they are a race of super soldiers and therefore Protoculture must have thought that making them shortlived would be the best way to hold them back. But yeah, the fold waves thing shorten their lives even more. Maybe once Mikumo destroys the Protoculture System they will go back to having normal lives. The only issue I see is what will happen to those like Herman, Heinz or Freyja (and I bet the other Knights will be affected too) who already have the white marks on them? Will Mikumo cure them? I hope so.

Well, then just complain about that then. Genderbending them wouldn't change anything about how badly they would write them anyway.

Delete this

You should ask this question to yourself as well

I'm calling the cops.

It's too late for Mirage to win. 25 episodes and no romantic development at all.

I don't think fixing the lifespan would undermine the themes of the show. To be honest it's a nuisance, a major pain in the ass for Windermereans for lots of reasons. For female Windies it must be especially tough since they have to reproduce soon, see Freyja dreading her birthday.

Frontier > Delta

Nothing the final episode can do to change this.

>being happy over Hayate and Mirage working as a duo for the final episode when Hayate and Freyja have worked as one for the entire series

MakiMaki has the best song.

Praying for Freyja/Hayate, Arad/Kaname and Keith/Heinz happy ending.

OK now that we are just 2 hours away from the finale, what are your top 3 favorite Delta scenes?

1. Mine has to be from episode 3 when Freyja sings Bokura no Senjou. That was hype.

2. Immeldad giving Freyja her mp3 player.

3. Freyja's performance of Rune Pika in episode 17.

Praying for roid to fuck mikumo

It undermines the primary difficulty to Hayate and Freyja as a couple, which means it undermines the themes there.

But of course people seem more interested in seeing the characters get what they "deserve" as if they're real people than seeing something interesting.

1. Keith vs Messer dogfight in ep 10 with Kaname singing Axia.

2.Windies entrance at the end of ep 4 to declare war with NUNS.

3.Freyja's God Bless You snow scenes.

>Freyja ichido dake no koi nara 13
>HAMETSU NO JUNJOUUUU JUNJOUUUUUU JUNJOUUUUUU
>birthday snow scene

Will best girl have to die? I'm scared?

[buddy intensifies]

But why do you want Hayate and Freyja to be a bitterseet couple? And the lifespan issue is not solely about HayaFre and their difficulties, but about a whole race on their own who are severely undermined and handicapped by their short lives, especially when they have to deal with other races, and I mean this politically too.

I don't know about others, but I want Freyja fixed so she can live happily singing, not for HayaFre. Sure, if HayaFre happens then cool. But if it doesn't, who cares? I just want Freyja to be happy.

Also it'd be nice if Windies could live longer purely so they can enjoy watching their children grow. I thought it was heartbreaking that Cassim died without being able to watch his son grow up. That's fucked up. Also don't even get me started on Windies having to marry early. They don't get the chance to experience the life of teenagers or finding true love or things they want to do with their lives.

As soon as they're born, they have their fates written out for them.

Grow up. Marry before 14. Have kids before your 20s. Die at 30 and leave your kids behind as orphans.

A cycle that never ends.

>why do you want Hayate and Freyja to be a bitterseet couple?

Because their biggest strength as a pairing is wanting to be together despite the the lifespan issue which ties the relationship into a larger carpe diem theme that's running throughout the whole show (especially the first half.)

>the lifespan issue is not solely about HayaFre and their difficulties, but about a whole race on their own who are severely undermined and handicapped by their short lives

Yes it is, world building takes a back seat to narrative and HayaFre is a much bigger narrative element than what happens to Windermere.

1. Frejya ichido dake no koi nara in 13
2. Hayate dodging bullets during 1 with ikenai borderline in the background
3. Bokura no senjou

>But of course people seem more interested in seeing the characters get what they "deserve" as if they're real people than seeing something interesting.

Pixy, get back to your grave, they killed off Ace Combat.

1. Elysion diving to deflect the Sigur Valens beam attack and then subsequently rising from the sea

2. Episode 6 sequence with Hayate and Mirage going back and forth helping each other through the battle

3. Episode 3 Bokura no Senjou sequence

hon. mention Episode 1 Hayate dance fight.

I think it's normal to want characters you have become attached to to get a happy end. To me, that's what makes or breaks a series.

Perhaps someone prefers everyone dying for the sake of Entertainment and "wow I did not see that coming" and for others, they might prefer something where the series leaves on a happy note and everyone is magically happy. To each their own, I guess.

I have a hard time seeing this concluding everything well. I want to see Freyja will with Rune Pika playing at the end, but we might get a WE ARE YOUR KAZE ending.

>But of course people seem more interested in seeing the characters get what they "deserve" as if they're real people than seeing something interesting.
Of course. Who doesn't want to see their favourite character alive and happy at the end of the series especially after all these hardships? I want them to fix the lifespan because I believe Freyja will be even happier knowing she will live longer to sing and be together with Walkure. I don't care for some deep message that she has to burn her life to save the universe or something alike. Screw that. It will leave a bitter taste in my mouth after all she has been through only for her to play Jesus at the end.

THREE (3) YEARS OLD.

Now this, ladies and gentlemen, is a true Freyjafag. As Freyjafags, we strive for a happy end for Freyja where she gets to sing and be happy while enjoying everything life has to give.

Hold me, senpai.

No, the lifespan stuff is not about HayaFre only but about the whole of Windermere. It's about Freyja having to realize her dreams now because she has only 15 years left, it's about Cassim (RIP) worrying he may not see his son grow up, it's also about those who suffered massive losses in the war worrying that they have to do something about that now until the galaxy outlives them, and it's also about Windermere's leaders anxious about the future of the planet since they die young and thus live at a totally different pace than the rest of the galaxy. And of course it's also about Protoculture being assholes. The lifespan is anything but natural.

>quads confirm it, AC is kill

inb4 AC 7 is released as a pachinko machine

85% chance of last episode being shit

1. Messer going Var to Bokura no Senjou in ep 10

2. Mikumo solo Hametsu no Junjou in 18

3. God Bless You

Is this another episode of "happy endings are objectively bad writing" bullshit?

I'm more interested in thematic consistency than anything. It's not that I mind a happy ending (or a dark one for that matter) but I find it really jarring when the path taken to get that ending seems to undercut what the staff were trying to do with the show overall . Doesn't mean the show needs to be deep (there's no hope of that from Delta for instance) just not a complete mess.

Oh well, I'm prepared to ignore my misgivings about narrative structure if they give me enough interesting action and good individual scenes to support whatever it is that they have decided to do with it.

My precious Daughteru.

I'm going to FUCK your daughteru.

I want to fuck your precious daughter.

Leave my daughteru alone, you fuckers! My daughteru is pure and not for lewd.

Who wants old hags anyway?

Non-virgin 60 human years old daughteru

Your daughter is already middle-aged and has been in need of the cock a long time ago. You haven't fulfilled your fatherly duties.

I will only give my daughter away to the finest young man out there who can make her happy. She is pure and in need of real love.

>yfw Kawamori saves delta with ONE (1) episode

Same here. I just want Kawamori to give the Hoina and the rest of Walküre a long and happy life full of singing. Thematic consistency my ass, Delta's writing hasn't been stellar enough for me to give a shit in that regard anyway.

Mission: Impossible

I never lost faith.

Half of the galaxy wants to fuck her. Every time she's on stage and singing and dancing, they're thinking about her ripe Windemere vagina and unleasing their seed into her uterus.

>Delta's writing hasn't been stellar enough for me to give a shit in that regard anyway

I'm the one who's been bitching about the subject, and I have to say you make a fair point in this regard.

How is it that no matter her expression (sadness, anger, embarrassment, happiness) Freyja still manages to look adorable as hell?

Literally can't be done. Delta is already a lost cause and can only possibly be saved if they decide to reboot it with films.

The Universe's whore, perfect

She's my whore. The rest of the universe just watches.

I want happy endings for everyone, Windies included (Roid is the exception, but I think he has lost himself in his ambition).

I couldn't give half a microscopic shit about the twins or Bogue.

Bogue needs to die. Little fuckwit DARED to physically hurt my precious Hoina. Death seems befitting for his crime.

Bogue can't get a happy ending anyway, since his happy ending involves blowing up Walkure and Kawamori isn't going to kill ALL of them. He's probably not going to kill ANY of them given that even the Hero of Windermere couldn't take one down

Is Freyja your daughter or your waifu?

strawpoll.me/11296084

I fully support Bogue for trying to bring good Justice.
Trying to execute traitors of the state is honorable

Mikumo cannot live.

A weapon can't be daughter or waifu. It's a weapon.

>no 'both'
Shit poll.

1 hour left

Lady M appearance
NUNS making clowns of themselves one last time
Freyja getting rejected and dying
Mirage + Hayate dual attack and destroying Master Herman

Can't wait

>not having a raifu

Nothing will happen except windies will cuck everyone with UNDERSTANDING.

>being a Freyjafag

Excuse me, I just slowly catch up with this show, but what did the windies mean by earthlings live longer than other humanoid races? Are all the wind sector races live only 30 years? Not to mention the zents live the longest.

Freyja is dumb genki girl, she does not look like A-545.

> Still a more interesting character than anyone in Delta.

It meant that it's not "fair" that even though Windies are superior in every way (strength, power, capabilites, etc) they are limited by their lifespans and humans who are "weak" live longer.

I of course got that part, I'm talking about the note that they suggest that there are other races that have short life span. Maybe they just bullshitted due to salt?
Was this addressed later in the series?

>earthlings live longer than other humanoid races?
It was "all other humanoid races live loner than windies". Other wind sector races (e.g. cat and fish people) have the same life span.

>Messer-ninmu making his return in episode 26
Fuck triangles, fuck Windermere, this would be glorious

If I remember right it was a mistranslation.

Yes I know

???

That makes sense, what did I even expect from shitsubs.

I'mma wait for a FLAC rip before passing judgement, cause this sounds muddy as fuck and I can't in good faith believe they'd actually release it like that.

But thanks for the heads-up to keep my eyes open.

They even made hayate give messers plane back.
I WANT TO BELIEVE.

>erect rune
>arched back

They're about to make half-Windemere half-breeds. The pure bloods need to be erased out of the galaxy for shooting MakiMaki and enslaving KumoKumo.

I'm going to miss the AC shitposter. He was the best thing about these threads.

>Messer dies
>show goes to shit
>Messer comes back
>Delta becomes great again.
Sasuga

Can you give the episode number and timestamp of where this line appears?

>on my way to fuck the little Hoina

Ep 17 right before the the OP.

>沢山の三角関係をお見逃しなくです!!
twitter.com/NozomiRuuuu/status/780004897202634752
What does Nozomiru mean by this?

aside from the whole "runes give them superhuman abilities and that's why they die early" scifi shtick, that's pretty much exactly how the vast majority of the human race experienced life up until the mid 1800s, and a sizeable chunk still lives that way today

Poetry

that you musn't overlook the lots of triangles.

Mikumo has pretty manly chin.

Satan, pls.

we already know windies die young because protoculture messed with them. They're an anti zentraedi weapon.

A Shinigami/Shirokishi duel would redeem the show. Their duels were the best thing about Delta and the only times the show delivered quality dogfights. Song buff a shit.

how much longer until the episode airs

>protocult made a weapon to fight their other weapon

Long live pachislots.
Time to watch new TTS episode.

>windemere half-breeds
>strength of runes, lifespan of humans
>forget the zentradi, there's a new fuck you king of big dick mountain in the galaxy

Around 35 minutes.

They were bugfags and summoned Protodeviln, what did you expect. Protoculte were dumb as fuck.

What's the stream link?

36 minutes.

Also DYRL today? Will it be by Freyja or Mikumo?

>Long live pachislots.

fuck off konami

If they get their limiter reinstated, windies will probably become weaker but have a full life span.

PREPARE TO BE DISAPPOINTED FOR THE LAST TIME.

Why not both or all of Walküre?

I believe that even though it would make sense of there were more than one proto factions.

Kojimbo, pls, you're a hack.
Who cares new TTS episode just released.

Both. First Mikumo. Then both. And probably the rest of Walkure too. Makina will even join in somehow.

vaughnlive.tv/neetball

Goes online a few minutes before the episode airs

live.bilibili.com/10112
Or check neetball but he didn't air last week's episode so who knows if he will this time.

>I'll never fuck the walkures in their Walküre Armor outfit

Based chinese are streaming Frontier while waiting for Delta last episode:
live.bilibili.com/10112

>Ranka episode
I bet they're Freyjafag right now.

Why does Cred Forums hate Delta?

Its not that bad compared to the original SDF and 7

Weak bait.

>Its not that bad compared to the original SDF and 7

I don't know if I want to watch live stream or wait for subs. I don't want to wait, but I also don't want to spoil the fun by not understanding what they are saying. It's a tough decision.

How high he usually is?

too much wasted potential

>我はには地球人ほどの時間はない
>彼らやほかの人類種をなぜあれほど長く生きること可能なのか
So I think the mistake in this translation is that they thought it was
彼らはほかの人類種 (は instead of や)

The correct meaning is "why they and other humanoid races can live this long"

SDF and 7 were good for 26 episodes.
Delta was good for 0 episodes.

I'm ready.

>episode 1 wasn't good
Now you are just lying.

My biggest complaint with Frontier, funnily enough.

If Freyja doesn't win I'm going to kill myself

I pray that Freyja does not win

>they're playing Macross 7 OVA now

BASED

Please kill yourself by eating your own shit until you die.

Goddamn I love 7.

Thanks for sharing.

frontier did more with what it had compared to delta

they certainly could have pulled off the second half of the show better though, and the tv-ending was complete shit

VOICE
O
I
C
E

YOKO KANO!!!!!

it had the best songs, shame it wasted literally 1/3 of its total episode count on filler

really my only complaint about it

the time has come and so have I

>wasted

Thanks the chinese for remembering me that OP1 is vastly superior to OP2

first ED best ED

Kaname is my ever shining light.

Your welcome, 不用客气!

wo wo, wo wo wo ~~

>spend 3 episodes in a row doing the exact same thing
>against the exact same enemies
>with the exact same results
>not wasted

Nigga come on. They could have cut the episode count in half and not missed any legitimate plot or character development.

It would have been different if it was at least a new song each time, but no.

Mirage will win!

>with the exact same results

The 5 minutes of mecha action were the same. Everything else was different, every episode had a plot.

HEY EVERYBODY

last half of the show, an an episode with plot development to boot

doesn't count, obviously

no, not really, especially early on

>enemies show up
>oh noes, spiritia drain
>regular military launches, is ineffective
>basara leaves a show, or fails to show up to one, in favor of launching
>sings to the enemy, they're overwhelmed and leave
>"dammit basara, stop playing around"
>LISTEN TO MY SONG
>everyone returns to the ship

this repeats multiple times, are you seriously defending that?

JUNNA is the prettiest, but MakiMaki's VA looks the sluttiest.

Axia

She already won my heart

>full set of Macross songs with videos or screenshots
>karaoke in two languages
>while livestreaming the finale

are chinks the most committed to this series

NAMIDA SAE ASU WO TERASU AKUSHIA

They'll probably be no triangle resolution. It'll be like Frontier all over again where we know Sheryl was the obvious winner but we had to wait until the movies.

Whats it like to hate fun.

They know how to put a good ambiance , best Macross Delta fans there

See you tomorrow when subs come out. Please don't shitpost too much.

C'mon Ernest, make us proud.

Are you guys ready for the disappointing finale of the most disappointing Macross?

chink stream lagging like crazy for anyone else or just me?

it was fun the first time, amusing the second, irritating the third, and "come the fuck on" past there

the music was the only thing that made it bearable

they're pretty hardcore about most anime, far more so than western fans at this point

Hakanai ryuushi de tsunageteiku kodou
Kagerou ni ukabu yume no you ni
Eien no hibi o shitta hakujou na jounetsu

Yes I am!

>Minnasan konnichiwa, [speaking in chinese]
Western fans btfo

Yes, I will switch to neetball

Don't worry guys, next Macros will be better.

why does the streamer keep saying nigga

>wall of comments in stream

what the fuck is this guy even talking about

I was about to ask the same thing

2 min

Decultured.

THIS FUCKIN WEEB

>what the fuck is this guy even talking about
We are all waiting for Freyja to lose, it is our glorious hour Miragefags, nigga

>there are 10,300 people watching the stream

damn

Get ready niggers, here we go!

Cick in one of the button at the bottom.

I think he's going to give away a copy of the new album

Hoyl shit that weeb.

Better luck in 10 years

>frip side

1 minute! PLEASE LET FREYJA LIVE!

>that game commercial

KITA

oh shit, new fripside

>angela and fripside

MUH DICK

LET'S FUCKING GO

NEETball is showing it

Op is gonna play in battle boys

I removed flash last week...
no nicovideo
no livestreams
shit

only screenshots for me today ;_;

futakuro thread: board.futakuro.com/jk2/res/3217530.htm

>I'll tell about it after the fight
someone's gonna die

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Thank god it's almost over.

God dammit get your shit together Hayate and just spit it out.

which button turns off comments on the player?

grab chrome

The game is shit right?

The PSP ones were fine.

COSMIC MOVEMENT AD

>Eternal Walkure
they're gonna follow Minmei and Sara

Hayate a shit.

>All that spaghetti

PEACE NEGOCIATIONS WILL BE REQUESTED BY HEINZ

[x] connect rune

i just want mikumo to be happy ;_;

ULTIMATE EREC for Roid

oly fuck, is Mikumo their Captain Planet? They all feel her pain or something

WTF ROID
>dat rune machine

HAYATE YOU FUCKING COWARD

>no Makina
Good, Makina a shit. Now if Reina dies it will be perfect.

MIRAGE SAID SOMETHING
That's probably all we're going to get.

Reused animation.

DO IT FOR HIM

>still using old songs

LEWD AS FUCK ROID

The buddiest

Was it rape?

Why are second cour songs so irrelevant?

Is it safe for Makina to have sex while wounded like that?

Choke on a jellyfish.

What the hell is happening here

Buy my CD

doesn't have the same impact without Mikumo

>Reina singing
>Makina whisper-singing

Worthless

>Kaname singing
She's too good for us

SHIROKISHI

IT BEGINS

TURN WINDEMERE TO GLASS.

Best song of Delta.

WE FRONTIER NOW

OH SHIT GIANT KUMO

fitting song
youtube.com/watch?v=6bm92CA94dg

DO YOU REMEMBER LOVE

DO YOU REMEMBER LOVE!

DYRL CONFIRMED

OBOETE IMASU KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
MIKUMO IS SINGING IT

FREYJAFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>OBOETE IMASUKA

DID NOT EXPECT THIS

DYRL
Y
R
L

>Muh dick

And Epilogue -near the border- for ending credits.

WHERE'S BASARA
WE NEED HIM

HOLY FUCK

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

DYRL
Y
R
L

I want to be used as giant Mikumo's tampon, but 3-year-olds don't have periods.

CUTE LOLI MIRAGE
CUTE LOLI MIRAGE
CUTE LOLI MIRAGE

you go it

Everyone's connected

WHAT IS EVEN HAPPENING

We Evangelion now.

it's the human instrumentality project all over again

WHAT THE
F U C K
U
C
K
JUST HAPPENED

so this is DYRL ~protoculturenese ver.~?

You can't throw this in the last episode, there's no time at all.

It all comes tumbling down.

KID MIRAGE IS CUTE

>Mikumo singing powers transports everyone to their childhood
>Heinz and Keith

;__________;

Was hoping we'd see loli Mirage with her grandparents.

OH FUCK WHEN I SAID TO SHOOP IN A GIANT MIKUMO HERE I WASN'T THAT FAR OFF

CYBORG MESSER THAT'S IMMUNE WHEN?

how the fuck are they supposed to wrap this up in 10 minutes

EVERYONE IS CONNECTED
ROID WANTS TO FIND A CURE WITH BY USING THE UNIVERSE NETWORK CONNECTING EVERYONE AND THEN RULE THE GALAXY FOREVER
MIKUMO THINKS THIS IS HER CALLING

What what Ideon end?

Lyold's plan is the transform the entire galaxy into something like Vajra

A singular entity made up of networked body parts

what the shit is happening

SHOTA LEWD

no way

We /shirtless/ now

true ending in movie in 2018, enjoy your wait user

WE EVA NOW

CUTE
U
T
E

Shut up Heinz.

Literally the Evangelion of mecha

Mirage riding the wind! OMG its happening!

CUTE
U
T
E

Not even a mirage-fag

Finally some character development in the last episode?

Cute!!!!!!!

but eva is mecha

She used to be really cute, what happened to her?

RIP Hoina

Heinz ORDERS THE KNIGHTS TO KILL ROID

SING FREYJA
SING DAMN IT

Confession.

MIRAGE FAGS BTFO

RABU CONFESSION

OMAI GA SUKIDA!

SUKI DA

MIRAGEFAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

CONFESSION CONFIRMED

HAYATE SAYS HE LOVES FREJYA

OH NO MIRAGE

MIRAGE ;_;

FUCKIN FINALLY

HE SAID IT!

HE CONFESSSSSSSSSEDDDDDDDDDD
HE DIIIIIIIIIID IT
HE FUKIN DID IT
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

We lost Miragefags, that is it.

Well.

>OMAE GA SUKI DA

he finally fucking said it

DOUBLE CONFESSION, FUCK

JENIUS AIR
ENIUS AIR
NIUS AIR
IUS AIR
US AIR
S AIR
AIR

INTERDIMENSIONAL NTR

MIRAGE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SHE CONFESSED
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>RIP Freyja

WHAT IS GOING ON

MIRAGE CONFESSES TOO

MY WING END CONFIRMED

MIRAGE CONFESSED TOO HOLY SHIT

MIRAGE CONFESSSSSSED
SHE DID IT
HOLYSHIIIIIIIIIT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nothing, she is still the cutest

Freyja win. Hayate chooses a winner. Wait what the fuck. Wait Mirage confesses to? What the fuck?

MIRAGE BTFO

THE POWER OF LOVE

BRAVO KAWAMORI
BRAVO KAWAMORI

aw sheeyit

Doesn't matter. Freyja will die.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

TASTE THE PINK

WE AQUARION NOW

This is embarrassing.

DOUBLE CONFESSION
DOUBLE CONFESSION
HAHAHHAHAHAHAH

>power of love end

It's not over until it's over

>another first cour song
Second cour a shit.

Mirage confessed to make Freyja confess, what a bro.

FREYJA WION

MORE LIKE FREYJA WON

But her soul will go back in time.

> Double confession

This is the complete opposite of Frontier what the hell

MIRAGE BTFO

>RIP JENIUS BLOODLINE

FUCK YOU WE'VE STILL GOT 5 MINUTES LEFT MIRAGE ISN'T OVER YET

DAT FUCKING WHITE KNIGHT PAINT JOB

>MIRAGE BTFO

GET FUCKED MIRAGE HAHAHAHAH

MIRAGE IS RIDING THE WIND

In frontier Alto had already chosen and fucked best girl by the final battle.

Mirage rides the wind
also Makina

RIP MAKINA

>this finale

>BOGUE LOVES FREYJA

MEME MAGIC

KUMOKUMO

UTAWA SHINPI

UTA WA

UTA WA SHINPI

BOGUE SAVES WALKURE
BOGUE SAVES WALKURE
BOGUE SAVES WALKUREBOGUE SAVES WALKURE

BOGUExREINA

LOL FUCKING BOGUE.

UTA WA SHINPI!!!!

WE DID IT

LEWDDDDDD
HAYETE X FREYJA LLLLLLLLEEWD

BOGUE WHAT

hetfags BTFO

kawaiii

I want to fuck Bogue

SHINPI TILL THE END

IT'S CALLED MACROSS DELTA BECAUSE FREYJA IS ACUTE

KEITH TURNED TRAITOR

10/10 ending

Made the shitty eps worth it

HAHAHAHAHAHAA

WINDERFAGGOTS CAN DO NO WRONG

OUR WORST FEARS ARE CONFIRMED

BRAVO

What else happens other than hayafre and mirage confession?

SWROD FIGHT

BASED KEITH

DAT FUCKING SWORD ON A VF

IF KEITH DIES I RIOT

RIP in Pepperoni Shirokishi

>still no lady m

Keith killing Roid actually hit me harder than I thought it would.

wew

>there's no actual sword on the Draken III plamo
MOTHER FUCKER

Roid became the vilain in the last 2 episodes. This episode was pretty confusing.

based mercat is still alive

WORSE THAN FRONTIER
>WORSE THAN FRONTIER
WORSE THAN FRONTIER
>WORSE THAN FRONTIER
WORSE THAN FRONTIER
>WORSE THAN FRONTIER
WORSE THAN FRONTIER
>WORSE THAN FRONTIER
WORSE THAN FRONTIER
>WORSE THAN FRONTIER
WORSE THAN FRONTIER
>WORSE THAN FRONTIER

two cuties

They didn't forgot Chick sister.

im still hoping for a DYRL cover

MARIANNE END

True

FISHNOG GETS HIS IMOUTO BACK

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK

FISH GIRL IS ALIVE
>FISH GIRL IS ALIVE
FISH GIRL IS ALIVE
>FISH GIRL IS ALIVE

>Homosexuality the episode

THAT PAINFUL LOOK ON SHIROKISHI FUCK ROID

T A D A I M A
A
D
A
I
M
A

THANK YOU FRIEND AND I'LL SEE YOU AGAIN SOON

KISS + pirotu now

>Understanding END

FREYJA IS DYING HOLY SHIT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The battle conclusion was painfully lackluster... macross a shit

THEY CALL HIM THE DEMON LORD.

Z U T T O
I S S H O

Z U T T O
I S S H O

Z U T T O
I S S H O

First Macross with no kiss!?!?!?

mfw

>FREYJA DIES
>MIRAGE PICKS UP SCRAPS

NO
LIFESPAN
FIX

Well that was disappointing and confusing.

What the fuck kawamori
fucking kill yourself.

5/10 episode
NO LADY M REVEAL

And it ends the way that anyone who wasn't retarded or delusional knew how it was going to end.

Freyja is riding him in the cockpit RIGHT NOW.

FUCKING YES

>no brothers happy ending
FUCK YOU KAWAMORI.

Frontier had a better ending

He kissed her rune

That was lewder than a kiss in the lips

>rwby
Are you fucking my ass?

Where the fuck is LADY M?

For the time they had to finish things. it was a pretty good episode. And really surprised that they didn't fixed Windamere's age problem.

Wow.

Freyja will eventually die.
No kiss.

Half a victory, Freyjafags.

?

dat KyoAni
I've always imagined what it would be like if KyoAni did Macross.

>25 episodes of literally nothing
>Mirage SUDDENLY loses on the final episode

Fuck you Kawamori

I mean, FUCK YOU

Even as a Miragefag I can't be mad about this.
Hoina and Hayate belong together.

t. Miragefag

It would be pretty shit.

Freyja will die in 5 years.

r8 DELTA
7/10

HOW MANY MIRAGEFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

are they implying Freyja dying ?

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENNED
It doesn't seem it has ended at all.

Needs a fucking movie

>SUDDENLY

So who died in this episode?

Fuck off MAL.

5-6/10, first cour was neat, second was a mess, shitty romance all around unless you're a hardcore Frejafag.

>pediatric otorhinolaryngologist

We don't even need to damage control, no kiss end + no lifespan fix

>suddenly loses

Delusional Miragefags blind throughout the entire series.

0 because the show itself was fukin disappointing.

Delta is shit
strawpoll.me/11299519

But Freiya is dying

I already knew she didn't have a chance, and her confession made Freyja confess, so I'm fine.

ahahahaha, you fags thought I was joking, who's joking now

Macross

Hope.

They still have 30 year lifespan.
Mirage still Hayates Wingman and Dance Partner

Best boy died a hero killing worst boy.

BEST PARTS OF THE FINALE
>Bogue
>MIRAGEFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>Lewd Mikumo

>Literally every mirage fag is so butt devastated they

BUT WHO IS LADY M?

So long and thanks for the fish.

Minmay obviously.

thanks god it's over now
what a shit

7/10 sounds right.

Loved the first half. Second half was disappointing, they could have done much more with it, but I still mostly enjoyed it outside the "Freyja angsting over VARing Hayate" episodes. Those were a real low point.

>Bogue never sang
What a waste of Kenn.

>double confession
>UTA WA SHINPI
>Freyja being Freyja

i hope there will be a movie

miragefags getting BLOWN OUT was the best part
was also pretty gud

Nice reference.

Baba Michi

It feels like they chopped off the remaining plot to make a DLC... I mean, movie

Saved for movie.

MOVIE WHEN

who cares about keith

Nice, did you record yourself doing it?

Summarize this episode for me i dont get to watch the streaming.

worth it just for loli mirage

Why the fuck did the dogfights turn so bad for the second cour? I assumed that at least the finale would have a good one, but it was just average. The best valkyrie action was in episode 6, and it wasn't special or anything, it was just a random episode. Why did it have the best fighting and not one of the important episodes? I'm so confused.

>No medley

dropped

I do.

skim the screenshots posted so far, that's a pretty comprehensive look

So movie would most likely be a sequel, not a rehash? Given the loose ends, I'd prefer that

Mastah Hermenn is still alive. How long does Freyja have

>implying Hayate won't go celibacy best dad after his Hoina dies
Face it, Miragefags. She was brozoned forever.

I care ;_;

THE BUDDIEST
youtube.com/watch?v=l-qgum7hFXk

Big fight, everyone confess, happy end except no lifespan fix so Freyja doesn't have much time.

>dropping the show at the last episode
kek

Kawamori truly is way ahead of the times

Wait they seriously didn't answer the Lady M thing?

>Kaname/Arad subplot irrelevant

the next macross series

nope they didn't even mention her this episode.

WE DID IT NIGGAS

FREYJA WON

So, before Ohys is out lets recap a bit:
Heinz regrets the NUNS genocide and tells Keith he wants to engage peace talks after activating the Star Song in any case.
Roid wants to connect everyone to collect information to help him rule the galaxy forever
Heinz orders the Knights to put an end to Roid, due to his betrayal

Mikumo accepts her role before before being hit by the power of Walkure friendship

What was point of episode 19 again?

Anone get a good look of the Drakens sword?

>Killing Messer
Keith is shit bro

>mikumo DYRL
>mirage & freyja confess
>mirage get btfo
>shirokishi & roid dead

RECAP
E
C
A
P

for newcomers.

HOPE YOU RIKE IT
SEE YOU NEXT DECADE

shitty character with shitty death

Not his fault that Messer was a worse pilot than him and Kaname a shit waifu that killed her pilot.

>Hayate fucks GoriGori every day of her remaining life and has a bunch of half-breeds
>Mirage takes over and helps raise Hayate's kids after Hoina dies
>Bogue fucks Reina in the missionary position while staring at Makina's ass as Makina sits on Reina's face and gets eaten out

A little disappointed we didn't see Arad about to tap Kaname's ass.

Is Walkure Trap out yet?

Well at the very least, beyond everything else, there is one thing we can actually say

Finally, FINALLY, the younger idol character unequivocally won. It's the only thing I actually wanted and it really happened

Doesn't forgive any of Delta's other problems but for fucking once we can say it happened in Macross

No, go eat a bag of dicks

>I will have to wait a decade for another Macross

It's not fair.

Time to drop off a bunch of onaholes in front of the Satelite office.

Freyja maybe has 10 year left

It's just her hand, that means she has at least another 10 years, right? I mean Windermere isn't trying to Var everyone anymore so she doesn't need to use all her full power rune magic anymore, right? ;_;

leaks are out

Kill yourself.

>Bogue fucks Reina
Go to bed Bogue, no one likes you.

Still better than 7

FUCK BEST BOY DIED I'M DROPPING THIS SHOW

And Mirage has the rest of her life left.

Alone.

>no Lady M mention
>one phrase DYRL
>everything involving Roid was lackluster
>including Mikumo's rescue
>shit medley
>underwhelming dogfights

At least Hoina and Hayate got together, ZUTTO ISSHO, but overall Delta's second cour was a mistake. Shame because the first one was perfectly fine.

If I had the time and resources I would produce the doujin to fill that gap, user.

Who care, we won.

Master Herman lives

I got the impression that when you start getting that shit in your skin, you're close to death, but maybe now that things are calm she can live for a while.

"The love triangle won't make anyone sad" - Kawamori

She has 5 years.

WRONG

holy shit, what if kawamori times the next series with the death of freyja?

10/10

1/5 final episode for a 2/5 show.

Bogue survived, user.

>no Basara
Maybe next time, right? I'll see my boy again someday. I believe.

Dammit why did I give Kawamori another chance after Evol?

I must have been deluded because of how much I liked AKB0048. I just felt he could bring the same magic here.

Do yourselves a favor, watch that show. It's pretty great

He was hot and cared about his brother. That's all I need in a 2D man.

>medley not even close to Nyan nyan

actually keith is one who gets killed

>No kissu

FUCK YOU KAWAMORI

Hoina will adopt a 3y old, right?

I thought it's the more it spreads the less time you have? The Old farts ran around with half their faces being dry aged and Kasshim's took over even more of his face when he died.

Fuck off messer

>Mirage gets BTFO forever without making any progress
>Freyja dies soon, a few years at the longest
>Hayate decides he won't move on from her
Sasuga kawamori

Why did it go from being so much better than Frontier to considerably worse?

I was legitimately loving this so much more than than Frontier (the TV series) but it just went so wrong. I don't know why.

He died saving the whole galaxy. He's the greatest Macross hero ever. I hope he's having fun in Hell with Shinigami.

Don't want to leave Hayate is a single father

I wish they started this last week. Stuffing a battle, a confession, a turncoat, and two okay-but-not-the-best songs was too much for a single episode. A two-part finally would have been a better choice.

Movie when?

why is there a little use of the second album's songs?

>still no hoshi no mukougawa~chieri ver.~

Is she half sitting on his lap?

L-lewd

He's with Messer now

nothing will live up to nyan nyan's medley

>Keith and Messer doing battle in the afterlife

Best Macross Deltas died

>ISIS missing
>Lady M and Megaroad 01 adding nothing to the plot
>War isn't over
>Same song repertoire as episode 13 is used instead of album 2 songs
How incompetent can Kawamori and company be?

Guess where Hayate's hand is

Wait for the movie ;)

>we will fix it on the movies

Mirage and Master Herman scuffle did not happen

ISIS man was the most useless character ever.

Hey guys, now that it's pretty much over I want to start watching Macross Delta, but I heard that pretty much all the sub groups did a sub-par job and gg's are full of memes. Which subs were the least shit? Help.

what the hell is with botnet system by both delta and frontier antagonist?

Keith becomes a jellyfish

GG

It tried to be both Gundam and Macross

I really don't get it

Th-The last BD may come with an extra ep, r-right?

He will get a loli Freyja to take care of at least right?

Did they sing Ikenai Borderline ?

>trusting Kawamori after Frontier, Evol and The Fool
Your fault lads.

Rashid is just a simple merchant. Don't worry about it goy.

You should wait the BRrips.

Up her skirt

fuck off keithfag

Good things about Macross Delta

- Ikenai Borderline
- Love Thunder Grow
- Makina's Makinas
- Hoina's gori gori

Bad things:

everrrrrrrything else

Clearly the next Macross needs the interns who made Logos

RIP Macross.

no, but we do got DYRL ~procuturenese ver.~ i think

you for got to add mikumo at the good thins i literally stayed fro mikumo

An If episode with a BoguexFreyja ending.

Never. I still have the manga so I'll have more Keithfor at least another year. You on the other hand will get nothing.

I loved Frontier movies, AKB0048 was why I gave Delta a shot at all and The Fool was just weird, not that bad

Logos improved substantially from the horrid start. I wouldn't mind their team doing another series.

Maybe have someone else do the character designs.

I'm glad best boy Bogue is not only alive but has also become an idolfag and a protector of yuri couples, but this finale is still somewhat disappointing.

This. Frontier was shit.

Something changed in this show when Messer died

You could say it was after episode 13 because shit slowed down way too fast, but even after that episode you had two slow as fuck episodes with no VF combat. Now one of these was the funeral so that was okay but then you had the next one which ended up being like most episodes that happened in the second half with mostly talking, a "hint" of action and nothing really going on.

I don't know what changed but something did

I thought the Fool was okay, but Kawamori was only loosely involved in the anime since he was doing the play instead.

Fuck off retard.

then, where's the last chapter? even scan-kun don't give a shit about it anymore

Allegedly the series was going to end at 13 and have a sequel movie to wrap it up.

No problem, I'm not a poorfag, I'll buy the manga.

c'mon, fap on ded windy, I don't mind

i just watched the final episode of frontier again. Did not expect that it is much better than delta. the fight scenes, the music. Fuck you kawamori

He'll be alive in the manga.

He's too pure for this world. ;_;