Goblin slayer ch.5

Dumping chapter 5 pages

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xvABGMYVObo
yaruok.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-4446.html
manga.madokami.al
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Dumping untranslated pages
We already did that in the previous thread...

All of the pages or only a few of them?

>checkthearchives.jpg

CUTE STARE
CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The End?

>CUTE STARE
Glare

When does YP's translation goes out?

Sunday or Monday

Does she gets raped later?

Never jump on non-orthogonal surfaces, your legs will break instantly.

Futas usually do the rape.

>pettanko elf slut
I can't wait to see her get raped too.

Didn't the japs already make a NTR manga?

I want to break into her Gondolin with my Grond.

i don't think it mentioned gs or her feelings for him at all. it was rape and mind break but not ntr since it could have taken place some time before she even knew him or she just never met him in that doujin universe.

>show my friend GS as a joke
>10 minutes later he makes this

youtube.com/watch?v=xvABGMYVObo

>it's that post again
>my friend did this you see that's not my madskillz
Nothing to be ashamed of it made me smile.

>my friend did this you see that's not my madskillz
but my friend really did make this
>Nothing to be ashamed of it made me smile.
y-y-you too

"I was immune to rape until GS."

Elf a cute.

Soon to be rape

Too cute.

old hag

For her life to be that long I bet she was raped in some occasions and doesn't think much about it.

Nice colors.

Why can't YP work like the chinks? They already finished translating the second volume.

Because they have lives

Yen Press please.

Iys the truth

priestess x gs is end game right?

Yes.

jjjjjjjjiiiiiiii-tooooooooo~

So where does it say that sworder here is a dude? Look at those eyelashes, it's clearly a chick.

She's not a man. Those were lies pushed by japanon. She uses female pronouns in the novel

Wasn't raped by the gobs.

Gobs can tell , I trust gobs than you

Weren't three members of that steel party killed instead of being raped?

What he told ber? She must have like it.

Let's go kill some gobs.

Just misunderstanding due to how GS can't talk properly to people
she thought he's leaving her behind without talking to her first

Not again

>No pantsu
L... lewd.

>Are ya free? Me and my all female group gon' do some goblin hunting.

Didn't even get to go on a date with GS.

Bump

why

Didn't she rape GS?

How badly is the manga fucking up the LN? What is it cutting out?

He gets paid to do it.

Dunno, I don't anything wrong with it.

more rapes were toned down

Because i want translations.

This meme has been pushed by the same person(s) long before japanon.

No, naked cuddling is all we can confirm. Either way, after waking up seeing priestess next to him naked GS didn't care.

>new gobbo holocauster chapter out for 2 days
>still no TL

where are muh subs?

>>No, naked cuddling is all we can confirm. Either way, after waking up seeing priestess next to him naked GS didn't care.

Boo.

See

But the deatils of how the fucking ritual works are never mentioned.

Still, I hope GS would treat sex, I dunno normally? Don't try to avoid it, but don't make it into wish fulfillment bullshit ala Re:Monster or such.

Kumoko doesn't have any sex scene, but they aren't exactly avoiding it either. That kind of approach would be good.

Considering that he saw his sister being raped to death in front of him, makes sense thay sex would trigger a PTSD, his reaction to naked priestess was "nothing", but if a girl try to come to him sexually in a direct form, i believe he would go mental.

I reckon that Goblin Slayer's excuse for being a purityfag would be either

1)GS only gets off on killing goblins. Moans of pleasure from the throat of a luscious female are nothing compared to the erotic delights of the squelching pop of gobbo brain matter pasted around the shaft of your poleaxe as you wedge it into one of their skulls.

2)Witnessing his family get raped to death probably gives him a horror of sex.

We have to remember that this is animu & mango we're talking about. GS may have more excuse for it than the usual quivering miquetoast "you want to go on a d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-DEITO?!?!" harem lead, but still all the protagonists absolutely must be kissless virgins and nothing less will be tolerated.

Or alternatively GS just has a one track mind. His thoughts are "gob gob gob gob gob gob gob gob gob gob gob what damn this noisy bitch is talking to me again gob gob what words will get her to shut up gob gob gob gob gob gob gob gob gob"

One is too edgy. Funnily enough despite all the rape, this manga doesn't strike me as edgy shit.

I guess like said two was the better option, we might get a healing arc in the future.

>Funnily enough despite all the rape, this manga doesn't strike me as edgy shit
It doesn't even have much rape anymore

Let the man chill and kill gobs.
Why would you torture him with sex?

Waiting for translation is suffering

Could be thong.

Nope, she doesn't wear bra (too flat for one) and panties, concept art confirms it

semen slurping

Quite frankly the rape was a very minor part, actually. The gore was a much bigger part of the series, so far.

Major part

You're as bad as japanon.

Wsit really

I think Goblin Slayer is a bit self-piteous as well. His long monologue in chapter 3 was a tangent from Guild Girl's actual question - he made everything about him. GS wouldn't be the first character who enjoys wallowing in his own misery.

No, it's a meme some people have been pushing hard on these threads. Once it got discredited only this guy has been trying to push it.

Self-loathing perhaps but not self-pity

And the "is hard to act my rank" was gis answer to GG's advice of "be proud of his rank".

Awful advice

So what actually happen?

She wanted him to stop saying edgy nosense like pic related, her excuse was that is bad PR, but the true reason is because she loves him.

Nobody knows, when the ritual is happening, the narrative changes to a dream GS is having about his mentor.

Goblin Slayer remembers his Sith Master?

You mean a hobbit ninja.

Yeah

Sex sells

Yen press website is down, lol. Where's my translation?

The level of empathy he has with the goblins is fascinating.

lets just say our boy GS had to experience what a soapland is

Shit. He got arrested for prostitution

I am kek

I can't into moon, but I can translate :
Elf : nag nag nag nag
GS : I don't know
Elf : nag nag nag nag nag. nag nag nag
GS : Is that so?
Elf : nag nag nag... nag nag nag nag nag...nag nag
Gs : I don't care about your bullshit, only goblins slaughter matters

You think she broke her leg

Bump

Elf girl: I'm sure you know about the increasing amounts of demons showing up in the capital

GS-chan: I don't.

Elf girl: The cause of it is the demon lord's revival. He's leading an army to try and destroy the world

GS-chan: Is that so.

Elf girl: ..We are... here to ask... for your cooperation....

GS-chan: Ask someone else.

I'm not interested in anything besides goblins.

Kill all goburins.

What's the Demon Lord's platform on goblins?

>Like Lizard Priest said, the enemies the five of them fought this time, were demons disguised as humans.
>The request itself was extremely ordinary, it was basically investigating the new religion that'd been spreading through the town.
>Although a small town, there was a shrine of the Supreme God, and they'd lost some sacred treasures.
>The recovery and the request that included it - if someone asked "Are there any goblins?", the answer would be no.
>In other words, it wasn't goblin hunting.
>"Then I'm going to kill goblins" said Goblin Slayer, as Priestess apologized and bowed her head.
>Despite High Elf Archer stubbornly saying "We will do it with the three of us then!", it was undeniable that they didn't have enough fighting power.
>Just as they were worrying about what to do, Lancer called out to them.

Demon Lord - Trump
Goblins - Mexicans

Who cares. He's dead anyway.

Elf:Don't you get it!?

That demon army is coming?

The fate of the world is at stake, do you understand!?

GS: I understand.

Elf: Then...!

GS: But before the world ends, the goblins will destroy the villages.

Yawn.

Lewd Priestess

She left the monastery so you know she had to be extra lewd if kinky lesbian nun sex wasn't enough for her.

Just fuck already.

Very insightful post.

GS: The world being in danger doesn't become a reason to ignore goblins.

Elf ass: You..!! Then...!!

Dwarf: Wait, wait long ear!

Just think for a bit. We didn't come here to confuse him.

Dragon dude: Goblin slayer.

We don't want a misunderstanding, we are here to request a goblin extermination.

GS: Is that right? Then let's talk.

It's like traveling to the past.

why?

Because memes. It's what GS threads thrive on.

Why does Priestess have one of those Buddhist ringed staves?

Why is the goddess a medoka expy? No seriously, why?

Why people keep saying this? We don't know how the goddess look, we only learned how the hero looks in the last volume.

Because the mangaka didn't bother to think up anything like organised theology or dogma and just hung a bunch of vaguely spiritual accessories over her like so much costume jewellery.

I like her hat.

Well, people been also saying that the lancer dude was based on FSN lancer and the hero looks like a mix of hauihi/ajimu in the WN and so far everything's correct. Safe to assume the goddess would probably bear some resemblance to meguca.

Goblin slayer mah nigga. 1 track mind out to protect the smallfolk with goblin genocide.

Why she shouldn't? It's not like it's a unique idea nobody could come up with, especially in a world of magic.

Blame the AA version. And you know who they used for his sister? Kirino. Yeah.

>kirino
what?

yaruok.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-4446.html

>yaruok.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-4446.html

...that's an impressively dedicated amount of ASCII art but I've no idea what any of this means.

So kirino got raped and killed by goblins.

That's something.

>D&D session
>AA for fun
>Then LN
>Then manga
>Soon a drama CD
All in less that one year. Anime soon?

I'm reading shieldbro and the shield mechanics explanation went over my head. Does unlocking new shields give permanent passive bonuses or are the stats gone after switching to a different shield? What about mastering the shield, does that give permanent stat bonuses?

Wrong thread

I thought this is the isekai general.

It's actually the same for all legendary weapons, once you unlock a weapon and use it for an undetermined amount of time based on the weapon you can keep the equip bonuses permanently even if you switch to another weapon. Special effects don't stick however.

I wish to know what thread it is.

Goblin Slayer is native of the setting's world, so no, no isekai.

Thanks. It's getting hard to keep up with all the stats, I hope there's a status screen to keep track of it all every once in a while.

For some reason I thought GS is related to that class of obscure isekai LN's.

Nope, he is not a snowflake from a different world.

Believe me there isn't. kinda next to impossible to keep track of stats.

>calling her long ear
>not knife ears

I suppose stats don't tend to matter that much in those types of story. Shield tough, shield craft good, that's I need to know.

I wish the author made a databook like gs has

While they were having a talk Yuusha was pegging Demon Lord's anus.

Oh my it's Sorceress from Dragon's Crown

That's from the novels though.

Also, in game do you pick looks? Or efficiency?

Holy shit my sides.

He watched his older sister get raped to death, after she hid him somewhere safe.

So yeah. He's got severe PTSD when it comes to the whole thing with sex. He likely had to deal with her body after the Goblins left, and that's even more trauma after the fact.

It's why childhood friend (cow girl) wants to heal his mind FIRST before wanting to go on dates or confess.

CG girl took him to a date in the festival, he went...in full armor.

>the symbol of the healing as a cleric
>is basically a goddess
>in lewd hourglass

At that point in the story, I imagine that he's much better than where we started. But he still went in full armor, so that still shows just how far he has to go before he can not don the armor during a date.

To be honest her outfit wasn't much better. What irritates me is in her sketchebook entry similar to priestess' found here she has a very nice outfit that looks far better and less obnoxiously big and frilly.

I'm pretty sure it's a joke at this point, like how he drinks tea through the grille in his helmet.

>Twisted by Hatred, Your Childhood friend has become. The boy you knew, gone he is... Consumed by his Hatred and Insanity.

What did Cow Girl's uncle meant by this?

Fuck you, the blue dress is beautiful.

The uncle just wants GS out of his farm.

Helmetbros report in

Good luck to them once the goblins raid their farm for the second time. He'll have to watch CG get raped and impregnated by goblins and the uncle will not be able to do anything about his boner when it happens.

If CG is raped and killed, GS will lost the last happiness of his childhood and will go full doomguy.

So CG is the GS equivalent of the berserker pickup in doom?

So why did they ask GS about subjugating demons, do demons behave similar to goblins?

No, but is a magical world, pretty sure there is a magic potion that turns you into a berserk with super strength somewhere...

How's this for maximum edge: Goblin Slayer's sister isn't dead. In the confusion of the aftermath of the Goblin raid GS only thought she was killed (CG's flashback in chapter 3 says that many bodies like her parents weren't recovered and they buried empty coffins). The sister was dragged off back to a goblin den and against all expectations has somehow survived. During an apparently routine gobbo hunt GS suddenly stumbles across her - used as a breeding sow by the goblin she's mutilated, completely mind broken, given birth to hundreds of goblins over the years - and is alive, an existence of half-human agony.

What would GS do then?

Nah, her sister is ded, you can see her corpse in chapter 3.

Girls die pretty fast in goblin dens.

>edge

Wrong series.

Or she could die of not goblin things while he's off killing gobbos.

Am I late?

Bards exaggerate tales song. The bards praise GS so highly they think GS a hero tier warrior.

Which as you can see, was actually not true.

fashionably so

Yoda please. He isn't your student.

>"I'm not Platinum-level...I'm not, a Hero."

;_;

He's no hero. Never was, never will be. He's just a goblin slayer, hired to do some wet work.

>GS: The world being in danger doesn't become a reason to ignore goblins.
He is adorable.

He was lamenting there though ;_;

A hero the people needs

Too bad people give zero shits about who does it.

>Jack of all trades
>Three different types of priest
>A mage
>An archer
>A lancer
They need a tank unit.

I get you guys like this but pinning your hopes on a LN adaptation is really dumb.

Inevitably this won't be finished. It's going to run its course as an advertisement for the original.

>He does not let anyone roll the dice.
GS sure is a hardcore LARPer then.

Why doesn't he let anyone roll the dice? He'd make for a horrible DM.

I don't give a shit about text, i want pictures.

Well, his world is literally a D&D game plated by two gods, connect the dots.

Because gods.

American?

All I'm saying is the pictures are going to run out long before the narrative does. It's the nature of these things.

I liked the first couple chapters too but as soon as I saw what it was I dropped it. It's only going to leave everyone wanting more.

What?

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that no one here can read the originals. It's just nice to have some discussion here while it's getting a manga. If it finishes without adapting the whole story I'll just go back to enjoying it quietly on my own.

>If
Mate be real.

>discussion

Oh wow.

>Discussion
You mean faggots telling lies right and left because almoat no one here cam read Japanese? That is why LN only discussion is more a /jp/ thing.

Admittedly I don't actually come in the threads that often. The last one I was in was around chapter 3. I've been enjoying this thread at least, as slow as it is. Has it really been that bad?

>Has been really that bad
YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA

Kek. Image user who's been posting spoilers since back in the day got bullied like a little faggot by Japanon and his mob. It was sad and funny at the same time.

Still no translations?

Some cunt presented his fanfic as facts. It was a fucking mess.

I don't know what happened, but if the threads were that shitty I would have just not bothered with them anyway. How did he manage to convince so many people that he was telling the truth to create a shitstorm in the first place? I'd expect people here of all places to be more skeptical about things like that. But since it was found out to be bullshit anyway I'm assuming some other moon reader user stepped in and clarified things?

>GS fucks a girl in his harem
>she gets pregnant
>GS'es mind gets healed and he want's to be a family man
>baby gets born
>it's a goblin
How would he react?

Yeah, eventually. I had to post the whole book.

>Inevitably this won't be finished
Please no. I prefer to read Manga than LNs.

Nobody provided evidence untilnalmost at the end someone posted a mega to the whole volume.
Next thread was someone trying to continue with the lies but the first post was the mega to the volume, with a guy avatarfagging as apollo justice trying to disprove the lies.
After some posts, a tripfag came and started to translate the volume.

I will be honest, his lies sounded to cool, all the thread was fun, it was at the next thread when anons realized they didn't have evidence of his claims and everything when to hell.

I like the ara ara witch, she's not going to get GOBED is she?

She is an important character, so no, only fodder gets gob.

Bump

Will Goblin Slayer Master ever make a appearance?

Yen release is finally available on itunes

Yes make sure you pay for them!

This triggers me.

Well, dump it.

>Just posting the final page
Come on user.

Well, upload it to imur or something.

>Waiting for user to deliver

The only exception I can think of that's still running after the LN's have ended is the Spice and Wolf manga, but they've accomplished that by skipping entire volumes.

So elf whole reason to stalk....i mean, follow GS is trying to understand him?

>2016 anta domini
>seeking for adequate motivation in a pulp manga for teenagers

What?

>on itunes

Is this for serious? That's sounds like reading manga on youtube

I mean stalking a guy in a fullplate who kills midget rapists for grim fun precisely because of need to understand him is a pretty anime thing to do.

this post reminded me why I love GS so much.

After hearing you describe it that way, it makes perfect sense why she's following him.

itunes has a lot of odd digital releases now. Cred Forums recently finally got a digital version of the third and forth Artemis Fowl graphic novels because they were up on itunes and some user bought and storytimed them.

>itunes user never delivered
So sad, so mad.

user pls

itunes user is kill

oh it's $2 on play store too. I'd buy it except I don't want weeb shit tied to my google account and history

Why that would be bad? Does your normie family check your google or something?

yes

Somebody post the itunes or these knife ears are gonna get it!

>$2
Fuck, that's not bad. I have 6 googlebux too...

Any kind soul want to hook me up with ch. 4? I missed it because I'm a shitter.

fuck all elves! heretics! knife ears!

on mangasee

Itunes user, you piece of shit, you post a page and then disappear.

Thanks man.

Never heard of ibooks? It´s better than kindle

If I buy it on Itunes which share of my 2 dorrars will get directly to japs?

Why would she hurt her legs from jumping? She's not not fat.

yeah but like, I'm having trouble getting past the part where I would need to do this on a piece of software that isn't my web browser on a device that is made by apple

Gravity

It just sounded like you were not aware of ibooks. Then use kindle. There is a desktop reader for kindle and there is also the amazon cloud reader. You don´t need a mobile device

Physics

>jumping from stairs to floor

this isn't a parkour move guys, no one's getting hurt

>"So there's this reeeeeally big goblin colony residing in the demon king's throne room"
>"They've killed and raped like, THIS much"
>"You might have to kill a couple of elite demons to get to them"
>"Also the demon king might try and protect them so you might have to kill him too"
>"I'M ON IT"
Please let it be their plan

If spoilers are correct that is indeed the plan

>REALLy fast armor bicycling at an incredibly hihg speed

I hope nothing bad will happen to this cute elf.

>high elves

Thought you already were spoiled that she joined him to make him love adventuring again.

Continue

she's a flat chest. she'll survive

>High elf holds JUSTICE. Literally.

Prepare for disappointment.

>implying demons don't do the rape in much more creative and horrible ways

I'm confused of his motivation.

Flat is righteous and JUST

That lancer guy isn't going to catch a break is he? I'm wondering if he's actually competent or is just there for comic relief.

Being Lancer is always suffering.

>first thing she does is ask for orcs.
Typical elf cock-slut.

Gotta feel sorry for the guy. it's like he's made to job no matter where he is or who he is.

That's not what she's doing.

Justice sides with GS.

was talking more aout the JUSTice part than the justice part

EXPLAIN
WHAT HAPPENED
EXPLAIN

Jedi Goblin Tried to Stop Goblin Slayer from enacting Order 66

That was a metaphor, dude. A double metaphor to justice and that other flat justice.

To be fair, orc/ork is what elves call goblins.

He got fucked up by a gob champ. Where have you been?

You better be prepared for justice...
Shovel justice

Are we talking about the generic fantasy orcs or the WH40k orcs?

SO we have the first and last pages. perfect

Goddamn it i meant Orks.

Don't forget that elf's been around for a really long fucking time. Surely she would know what singleminded vengeance looks like by now?

ch.5
where?

>goblins and orcs are interchangeable terms for a race of evil buggers who are largely smaller and weaker than men but tenacious and cruel
>orcbolg
I fucking hate that the closest I get to modern Tolkien stuff is a fucking rape and gore harem shit manga.

Surely there must be more out there.

The Hobbit but that's about it

The Hobbit is a shitty LotR fanfic.

Quite honestly, I was just joking. But the germ of it is not far off. Tolkien works are out of fashion, it's all "grim and grit" these days, and the modern fantasy genre has mutated so greatly from Tolkien, both in the west and east, that most things people consider Tolkien are actually unrecognizable from the originals. Like the orcs/goblin thing. Tolkien is just from a different era, and it's not surprising that even works supposed in the same vein, in their settings and thematically, are very different.

GS is largely part of the modern trends anyway, especially for Japan. Its slight quirkiness in relation to those makes it stand out, but its not really fundamentally all that different. The introduction of some not chicks bodes well, as does the promise of a plot where GS has to team up with more local heroes. That it plays off of the way Tolkien had people refer to goblins/orcs with the elves and a vague reference to the elvish anti-orc swords was amusing to note, though. It's like stumbling across someone making a reference to Lovecraft with dream fantasy adventures and not a rape fish.

Never take off the mask

>my friend
user... We both know you don't have any friends.

What killed them?

This is well-made how long did it take you?

depends on what you mean
>the adventurers
hubris
>the golins
fate

Not bringing any basic items

Aren't we friends

What's she smiling for?

>draw a wood elf
>call her a high elf
Mildly triggered.

>first and last page posted
sometimes you guys really want to see the world burn

English version out yet?

Yes

link?

Itunes

:(

Just read through this, i love his obsession and how often cocky newbies get killed and raped

Burst out laughing the first chapter, was not expecting it

Nothing is free goy

>Ow...the edge

Merely a realist

>goes to sleep
>Woke up
>Just one page more
Fuck

10 hours late is fine right?

>Artemis Fowl graphic novels
They are perpetually stuck in primary school aren't they?

Are you saying it's any different here?

So aren't there any guards on the village anyway? The MC wouldn't be Goblin slayer if there were guards actually protecting. Someone should give their lord whoever he is the boot because he obviously can't run a village let alone his country.

It's completely retarded, they don't even have watchdogs.

Google Play version when?

>not steam release

That only happens if the LN isn't translated or has lots of raws.

Since Yen will release the LN starting December I might drop the manga unless the manga diverges from the LN. Does anyone happen to know if there are any differences?

They skipped some side-chapter stuff and change the way the steel rank party demise happened, in the LN they got loads of dialogue, but let's be a honest, why waste pages on fodder?

Vol 7 of Overlord was the most pointless thing because of that, at least the lizards are recurring characters, the suckers that went to Nazarick are basically deleted from the plot unless there's gonna be a random chapter dedicated to their life as bug/parasite nest and how much it sucks.

Reporting in

I see that post couldn't handle magnificent of this helmet.

I will bump until someone delivers.

Shut the fuck up.

make me.

Just wait a week or so, someone kind enough will show up!

Delivers what? It's not up.

It's up no iTunes.

I ain't downloading itunes to buy manga. Fuck that.

Is out in itunes by jewpress.

Me too.

It is also up on kindle and kobo

Why do you get mango on Itunes? I thought that place is for music shit only?

Not on kobo.
I'll wait for gp version anyway - it's half a dollar cheaper for me.

it is actually ibooks but since you buy it via the itunes store we call the source itunes

right, not yet on Kobo. I prefer itunes anyways since the quality is better than on kindle. Speaking of quality, how is the image size/dimension of GP release?

900x1350, 72
I thnk.

>post last and first page, then disappear.

>being an EOP

What the fuck is an EOP?

>Neo-Cred Forums

Can someone upload it on the goddess?

English-only peasant.

Bueno, esto es incomodo porque obviamente no se aplica a mi.

No

Yes.

Lack of cash to buy full armor and supplies, priestess being total garbage except as a glorified light bulb, splitting the party, fate.

Late helmet here.

Not staking out the place before going in, not noticing the second cave entrance.

>used as a breeding sow by the goblin she's mutilated, completely mind broken, given birth to hundreds of goblins over the years
fuck

>buying manga
where the duck am I?

>Not supporting the creators you like.
Fuck off, underage or continue lurking.

Nice, you get an upboat fellow redditor

c-can i join too?

Can your bucket deflect gobs shit?
If yes you are ok in my book

best helm sneaking in at the end

>helmfags

AA?

I'm actually on Goblin side. Can't help sympathizing bad guys who lose. Even in power rangers I was on Lord Zedd's side. Got my tooth broken for it in a kindergarten. [spoier]Also for stealing girls dolls and locking them up in my super secret spider dungeon

>super secret spider dungeon
Sounds like a fun place.

>front neck left unprotected

You are not my bro.

AA stands for AutoAttack.

So you, if you were inside the story, you'd want to be a goblin and get killed by the MC team.

Basically a castle made of lego building blocks with a solid basement section full of plush and real spiders. Somehow I found an idea of giant spiders webbing naked girls pretty amusing back then.

No, I'd become Goblin Slayer's Slayer and constantly say that the only good Goblin Slayer is the one who never leaves his stinky village.

But you sound weak and pathetic by your own accounting of your own childhood...

Don't be rude, I was a good boy.

>Peon looking in confusion on how a helmet managed to protect a man from a fish descending from the heavens
>More importantly how the man didn't even notice it
Don't forget to wear a helmet

I remember that last time the chapter was up the next day...

Garou pls. Monsters are just bad not misunderstood.

Jewpress Silent them

That's precisely what makes them inviting.

And that's why they die and no-one cares that they died.

>still nothing

I do wonder if apart of goblin classes that were shown a couple of chapters ago, will we see goblin subspecies?

Like anyone cares, whether anyone cares if they die.

I'll wait till you go to sleep before dumping.

surprise

OH SHIT

DON'T FAIL US NOW, user!

Artificial Academy.
Goblin Slayer started from some guy doing role play there before being LN.

OH SHIT BASED user HERE WE GO

Don't.

The time of reckoning is upon us.

See you for 003.jpg tomorrow.

"I hunt Goblins or nothing" -best line of the chapter

>10 minutes ago
YOU FUCKER

just upload it to imgur....

Speaking of. How is Final?

I ll upload it to ..kami

I need stronger demons, but i don't want to fuse my mermaid, send help...

You sound of a bitch just uploaded to Imgur

str is still shit?

It was fixed, now is actullay works for physical skills.

Thanks.

Call me newfag but where is this "madoka"?

It is up on the source for your daily manga

Rarely go there, but thanks anyway.

You are evil, user, evil...

IRC
your super secret club.

>it's even in .cbz

You're a cool guy.

What the fuck is cbz?

Why does wizard talk like a retard?

HOW THE FUCK WE CAN NOW IF YOU DON'T POST THE FUCKING PICS?!

So you speak neither English nor Jap

She's high.

Ask the goddes for the pages.

link to it?

It's okay, I'll dump if I have it.
And we will got it eventually.

too secret

renamed zip file

manga.madokami.al
Good luck user.

>Account required
I give up, gonna sleep...

I will dump it.

>001
>002
>003

Here we go.

Oh good, I was about to dump it myself.

Thank you based user! finally, a hero between these fags.

Next time perhaps.

Based.
I wonder how salty these fucker right now.

Wanted to quote

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!

Injun lizardman is the coolest design so far.

First one you quoted is literally (Me)

>someone says the G word
>He instantly appears
KEK

Why the fuck is GS known as beard cutter?
Orcbolg I know, but Beard Cutter?
Seriously?

He fucking said goblin, the absolute lizardman.

Based dwarf putting elf bitch in his place

>looks dirt poor
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

LOL, dumping it here although it is available on madokami. How usless are people Cred Forums nowadays

>moving goalposts

seconded. ty kind user

GOBLINS?

Did someone say GOBLIN!?
Because I though I heard someone say GOBLIN!

They are all goblins, we must exterminate them to make Cred Forums great again.

>goblins?
>where?

>using you as bait
Are these guys from Cred Forums?

This will come in handy

>Not sharing with your friends
That's why nobody likes you.

DUDE

>GOBLIN?!?
>DID YOU SAY GOBLIN?
>WHERE?
>REALLY GOBLIN?
>GOBLIN!!!

KEK

>elves are slow to recognize the Goblin Slayer

>she sees your bank account

This sorceress...knows stuff...

MAGICAL WEED

So that is how the scroll ended in the sea floor.

LMAO

She really do talk like a retard

DUDE

why
does..
she
speak
like...
this?
>inb4 smoking
she could finis talking first

Gandalf would be proud.

HI WHERE ARE THE GOBLIN :DDDD

thats some strong ganja shes smoking

Maybe is yen press fault? they made the normalfag villager from chapter 3 speak very weird.

Because shes a fucking wizard.

All wizards talk like fucking retards to fuck with non wizard folk.

Fuckin' butt wizards.

>"join those two young children?"
THE FUCK IS SHE TALKING ABOUT?!

The two adventurers that wanted to "save" her from working with GS.

rude

Oh, sorry, was confused by her weird way of talking.

That translation is shit. It should read "I don't care about anything other than goblins"

Call 911 for elf.

It's a elf what did you expect?

This dwarf knows the ways...

Grandma charges back.

Those two newbie adventurers from before. Priestess is new, but she've seen and survived a fair bit of shit now. Sorceress is offering the option for her to go help them. Or stay with Goblin Slayer. It's up to the Priestess.

>022

No goblins, no go.

based dragon

>But before the world ends, goblins will put an end to many more villages.

The hero we need.

More butts and absoulte lizardman said it again.

>Hey girly, want to team up with two retards to slay something more classy and cool than goblins?
>Slaying some easier first, what do you take us for? We are cool heroes, we go for the big ones!!!! FUCK YEAH!!!
>Implying that won't end up in rape and death 99% of the time.

Sorceress just want to get rid of a potential rival.

I wonder if GS would accept a quest if they told him the target is goblin disguised as a dragon. Would he be fanatical enough to buy it?

Sorceress likes lancer

Can't even count on the military.

>bump limit
No! we just started!

Make a new thread

It's ending, we'll make it through.

Questions that matters asked.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOT...

Opps..
*Ahem*

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

>goblin heroes
NANI?!

>We want you to kill goblins.

>Okay I'm in are they any hobs or shamans?

>You see all the great elf/human/dwarven lords came together and sent us here.

>Don't care...any champions or lords? I need to know so I can kill them.

Why is GS so based.

Lanceman still BTFO

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG

>Elf, dwarf, lizardman go to ask him for help with killing goblins

>He doesn´t even give a thought to them wanting his help

>He is ready to go it alone

How fucking based is this guy, holy shit!

>Read Goblin Slayer
>Play Vermintide

Feels good man

Heal bitch on suicide watch.

>shit runs worse with every patch on my toaster

KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

>want to play vermintide
>no players

FUGGG :DDDD

Can't even recognize when she's having a discussion anymore.

Bitch you ruin my fun with your crying.

>In this case i accept.
Kek

>Elf, dwarf, lizardman walking into a guild
it sounds as if it's some kind of fantasy world joke

>This is talking?
>Yes it is
TIP
KEK

>I believe it is.

hahahahaha

Completely lost the debate, no argument whatsoever so she'll just come for decoration after all.

Not a fuck given, the end.

>035

>He does not want a cute girl as decoration for traveling.

GET OUT

I don't know why I found this so funny

Also don't theft intellectual property.

He actually wanted her to rest, but she wants to come and he won't stop her.

>We cannot ignore the goblins because the world is in danger.
Actually you can. No more world, no more villages to protect.

Ohh now I feel like a bad boy.

Platinum ranked goblins? damn.
This is what happens when you leave threats alone just because you won and they seem weak, it's like Muslims.

>Elf: I'm an oldfag you newfag
>Dwarf: No you're the newfag, lurk moar
>Lizard: Enough shitposting, quality posts over oldfaggotry

this

Thanks based dumper.

You sound like the perfect victim for a politician to scam for free labor.

So, 2000 years old elf did not get that Priest-chan has crush on GS and that her party is going to help her win his hurt? Lol.
Also, sexy magician is sexy.

Wait...what? i am confused as Elf...

Injujn Lizardbreh is breddy gud
I like it

I think you misunderstood what she asked.

>i am confused as Elf
nice proverb

Platinum rank Goblins? I can't even imagine what they would be like.

The translation for this page is triggering me.

goblin slayer slayers

wherever they go, they rape.

please tell us what really says.

>the scroll

How many goblin slayers does a goblin need to slay to become a platinum ranked goblin slayer slayer?

more than this manga has to offer, that for sure
goblin slayer slayer must be dying job since nobody wants to kill goblins

Cool, now I wanna her to get raped just to start speaking normally. Fucking pottery.

Time to make a new thread and dump the pages?

Yes

That sounds like an epic conference.

Imagine the trash talking between Elf and Dwarf leaders.

Yer mother sucks dwarf cocks, elf.

how can one man be so autistic and so based at the same time

Seriously, is there something about this guy's armor that reeks of poverty? Say what you will of his manners, but his gear seems pretty high-class stuff to me.

no, it's like hookah
let it cool for a bit

Go watch Drive.

Perhaps Barneyfag would be someone else if he was against something else.

Middle Panel:
わしらだってああ解りづらい性格はしとらんの
Even we don't possess such a hard to understand disposition.
どうする?
What do we do?

Bottom right panel:
見応えのある若造じゃ
Impressive for a youngster.
退屈はするまいて
This won't be boring.

Basically the first part of the middle panel is just made up and the bottom right panel implies that the dwarf is talking about the girl, which he could be for all I know. But from dwarf's perspective, goblin slayer and the girl would both be youngsters.

It's not a big deal though, I expect this kind of stuff from "localization".

how far is the LN, in comparison to the manga?
and how much of the LN is translated?

Only a small bit of vol 1 is fan translated.
YP translation for vol 1 coming out soon.
Vol 2 in april. Japs are having vol 3 released.

The dwarf kinda reminds me of Netero.
I hope he is at least as based.

SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH YOU STUPID LOW LIFE KNIFE EARS ! YOURE ALREADY LUCKY TO BE ALIVE AT THIS AGE WITHOUT HAVING BEEN RAPED I TELL YOU AND IF YOU KEEP SPEWING SHIT OUT OF YOUR CUNT I WILL PUT ALL BACK IN WITH MY DICK IS THAT FUCKING CLEAR

Oh, he never washes it. Stinky slayer, I see.

>Oh, he never washes it. Stinky slayer, I see.
>gets covered in goblin guts and blood.
>Doesn't wash it off.
>Never takes armor off.
>Never bathes since he never takes armor off and never washes armor.
He must smell very bad.

>If the elf move to kills the gobs, the humans will think they are going to attack
Well, fuck, political shit also blocks goblin extermination.

These goblins would have the perfect storm of circumstance, if not for one very smelly man.

Dwarf is a real pro.

GS's insanity is much worse than i thought, it can't even keep a normal conversation.

Someone should edit those pages and replaces them.

More like the dwarf has lived most his life in a cave so he knows what's up. After all dwarf made tunnels are the perfect lair for gobs.

Actually, he does but is busy with slaughtering goblins so he has few spare time to do it.

And when he does CG blocks his eyes with tits.

you're on Cred Forums's Cred Forums board, weeb shit is probably already tied to your google account and history.

I blame cowgirl for not communicating with him more.

If you want to run a versatile jack-of-all-trades combat build you have few points to spare for communication skills. But you always have enough spare points to invest in autism it seems.

>Fuckton of speed
>Double attack
>Grow like it's breeding season
They have no right to be tier 2 units, jesus

A zip file with images in them following a set naming convention so comic book reader programs know how to display the images in order.

Balanced citadel is supposed to have neat early game units.

Sword of Gob Slaying or Saving all the girls in his harem from goblin rape
What would GS chose if he could only have one.

Like week 1 behemoths, right?

Sword of Gob Slaying of course, so you can purge more goblins

He may hate gobs but he still has humanity, Doomguy would also rescue normal humans from demons...if any was alive when he arrives.