I still don't understand what Airi and Gutoku were trying to do

I still don't understand what Airi and Gutoku were trying to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=852433
mediafire.com/?a1q9abu7wiqnvob
a1p.jp/contact/contact_cat/form/
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58695013
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=853698
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey, it's that show I dropped.

I dunno, settle down and live a peaceful life maybe? I wouldn't think too hard about it. Too many plotholes.

Hey it's that comment nobody asked for.

Playing mom and das since they cant get their own.

Also made big money by selling kids to aliens.

Alien version of slave market. Going inside means you gonna be placed on space E-Bay and tentacle monsters place their bids on you.

I suppose it was silly of me to hope that they were just saving their budget for the last episode.

Oh how naive.

I hope MC pounded that stupid blonde bimbo

I remember a hentai where a space traveler ended up in a similar situation.

Airi grew attracted to the kids and didn't want to ship them off to her alienmates anymore and so, decided to shutdown the whole thing by provoking and letting Hime kills her.
By letting herself, a supposedly pretty powerful Unknown, be killed by a human, she made the other aliens from the other side of the gate think that humans are really dangerous and should not be messed with.

Soukou Kijo Iris - worksafe edition.

Was Aoi a human-unknown offspring?

No. She was just a jelly orphan.

>no hime figurine for me to buy.

Then why did she even put up some resistance and not just let hime kill her easily?
It was not until Bakanaria sing her dumb song that they weren't able to beat her.

Which begs the question - Would the figure be QUALITY too?

this generations Sader.

For any who missed it in the thread yesterday:

OST1 with Canari'as full song - nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=852433

Folder with a bunch of webms and stitches - mediafire.com/?a1q9abu7wiqnvob

>OST1 with Canari'as full song - nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=852433

Oh damn, thank you.

You think someone as kind as Hime would be able to bring herself to kill her easily if she puts up no resistance at all?
Hime wants to defeat the villain to save everyone, she doesn't want kill her mother. If she wants Hime to kill her then she needs to play the villain role properly.

Something I found on /u/:

Apparently, aside from the short episode 1.5 novel, BD1 also comes with a scenario book containing scenes that were cut from the anime. Here is one of our Kanagawa couple related scenes:

>Kanagawa dorm - Mahime's room - Morning
>One bed room. A room that looks like it belongs to a princess.
>On the soft and fluffy canopy bed, Maihime is sleeping.
>Next to her pillow lies an old-fashioned pocket watch.
>The phone next her pillow starts vibrating but is quickly switched off by Hotaru who is standing nearby.
>Maihime hazily opens her eyelids.
>Maihime: Huh, Hotaru-chan, why... this is my room, you know...?
>Hotaru: Yeah, I know
>Maihime: So you already know...
>Maihime closes her eyes and slips back to sleep happily.
>Hotaru creeps into Maihime's bed.

To be fair that didn't exactly have to involve Airi manhandling Hime. Just by taking the appearance of an Unknown was enough for Hime and Hotaru to want to kill her. She didn't have to scar Hime for life either by being kind to her a split second before she's torn apart.

I picked this up hoping for scenes like this but look what we got.

I still enjoyed, they had some cute scenes and episodes 5-7 were really fun.

You didn't miss much.

it was more important to show stills! buy the Bds

They fucked up Hime's great moment.
TWICE

>13. F××kin' hero
Nice one.

to be fair they treated hime fairly well. For half of the show the QUALITY did yet another nosedive when imouto was on screen. Which is sad since she was cute.

so how two girls make babies?

You can clearly see in the picture - they're holding hands.

Seems like there are a lot of scenes where Hotaru and Hime just flirting were cut. Here is a poor sketch of one of the scenes. This happened in the Umida episode.

I'm starting to hate A1 even more...

This sketch implying hime is attracted sexually to Hotaru too, looks like they toned it down to just Hotaru being the dyke in the anime

It as basically one of the bad endings for saya no uta. Guy falls in love with a beautiful girl from another dimension that is actually a parasite that's trying to eat the world. and then that gets thrown out the window when people realize what's going on. Worst girl also gets to survive unfortunately.

>Hime will never cry in your tits

Honestly, why prolong this existence?

>Canari'as full song

Great, the only thing worth anything in this show.

they should have had an entire episode about all those Kanagawa people lusting after Hime.

So basically Aoi went with the aliens? That ending was a mess.

Some peoples on twitter have pointed out that compared to Kanagawa LN's Hime, anime Hime acts especially dumber and less girly in episodes not written by Tachibana.

Oh god so cute

REMOVE A-1

I would like to send A1 a hatemail.

For what reason?

Airi was a barren alien christmas cake and she felt the pleasure of being a mother by adopting human babbies with Gutoku. She was okay with dying to her daughteru's World to protect her world

and Gutoku was just a perfectly reasonable gentleman who lusted to stick his dick into an alien abomination.

a1p.jp/contact/contact_cat/form/

My japanese is no good and they won't read english letter.

SOMEWAN CAWRING YUU

nevermind. I found the correct wording for FUCK YOU

>inb4 the epilogue LN came out and they just casually mentioned Hime being pregnant with Hotaru's child
They lives in the 2050s, anything can happen.

Rated this shit as 1/10 on MAL.
It was awful.

>MAL ratings
You really showed 'em.

Yes, you should do that too.

>>inb4 the epilogue LN came out and they just casually mentioned Hime being pregnant with Hotaru's child
nice

SAMAR KOOOOORING YUUUU

Yeah, you are silly by thinking that user.

But it was decent. It wasn't 10/10 but it was about at 7, being enjoyable overall. It just suffered severe QUALITY.

I liked most characters and the plot was interesting enough. Sadly the QUALITY murdered it.

6/10

i like the interaction between head regions and the jokes.

I liked the imagined interaction between the characters' nether regions, not much else. dropped/10

Yeah that's about the best score you can give it, I wish it wasn't so disappointing, the studio ruined it.

Our only hope is that BDs somewhat salvage the QUALITY.

No BD rips ever.

Seriously though how does a show end up looking this bad in this day and age? It's a regular Purun Purun Tengoku.

Ah I really hope so.

Backing that up. Hotaru is much less of dyke too. Hime's just really gullible instead straight out baka and Y.Aoi's Madoka voice would have suited LN Hime better.

Yuri's a lot more subdued between them and the main focus was their reconnecting and building up faith in one another. It's still there though, just more akin to HibiMiku from symphogear than what it was in the show. Hotaru actually got the term Himenium from the blond traitor.

If the Kanagawa LNs ended with the first one "Shino" and Hime's dynamics would have been autist ladykiller and unintentional girlfriend as depicted here.

The staff working on it was most likely not really that interested in it.

>Y.Aoi's Madoka voice would have suited LN Hime better.

Redundant, as Aoi Yuuki's voice doesn't suit anybody

with this much QUALITY, it is better to make another show since nobody would preorder those BD anyway.

what part of hime is himes most erotic part?

It's one of those projects with no passion, I imagine. They were given the job to do with a low budget and they just went "eh, this shit will do" most likely. I do agree though, the QUALITY I honestly don't mind, it's the fucking still shots during "action" scenes that got me the most. It just screamed laziness and really disappointed me, especially in the last episode where you'd expect some of the budget would actually end up going to.

>Seriously though how does a show end up looking this bad in this day and age?

Where have you been? Every show outside the biggest meme studios look like ass these days, because they try to make too many every year with less and less budget and all the skilled animators quit.

her bulge

Her heart.

Venerate-hime chan-fag gave up a few weeks ago.
How pathetic.

Couldn't become a sakurafish.

he never truly loved her.

Her jacket.

The first BD was only released a day or two ago so I'm still hoping they'll show up. At least one person should have purchased this shit... right?

They need to improve the conditions and increase the amount of workers. If even Japanese people think that working as an animator sucks, you have a huge problem.

They cant with BD sales like that.

Did it manage a frt?

Good night, Canary.

Is it wrong to want to see hime getting gangraped by aliens?

Very wrong.

You sure these are unmanned drones?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58695013

they wanted children

Gotuko just wanted to be with his alien waifu but some obnoxious kids just wouldn't let him. True suffering.

Poor guy just wanted the camera to be turned on so badly.

Honestly this is one of the worst of the shows I managed to finish, by the end of it I didn't care for any of the characters and plot(which was some poor mix of generic twists) not to mention the horrible animaton.

3/10.

You need to watch more then.
Or you were too lucky before.

You apparently don't watch very much then. The show was a 6-7, it was just severely hampered by the QUALITY every minute in every episode after the first 2.

I want to lick her feet.

Not that user, but it was absolute garbage by any standards. The QUALITY was just the last straw on the undead camel.

I've watched more than 450 titles already, it's just that I usually know what shows I will or won't like when I decide what to pick up, and I rarely bother to finish the shows that I somehow ended up watching, but they got really bad midway.
6-7/10 means it was a good show, and no way in hell I would call this show "good".

OST was fantastic. Characters were decent. Story was alright, but nothing amazing. Had a clearly defined start and ending so no cliffhanger or shitty ending bullshit. I think calling it garbage is a bit of a stretch. The animation quality was utter shit, there's no doubt about that but everything else was at least average or better.

I dropped this after episode one. The soundtrack seemed okay, but I just couldn't see it going anywhere, not with that cast and premise.

Here's how I rated
OST was ok(the only thing that I can call "good" in this show), characters and story were generic, and the animation was garbage. That's why it's 3/10 to me. It could have been 4-5/10 if the animation was at least average.

>generic=bad
Loving this meme.

Good - Average - Average - Garbage = 3/10

You have an interesting scoring system, my friend.

Sorry, I should have said generic in a bad way
> average
Below average

Stop being so tsundere for the show.

Best girl

Just wanna throw out that 450 watched isn't really much when you drop things often. The fact that you finished it at all shows that it had passable merit and Qualidea Code certainly had more going for it than against it.

6 as it is understandable. 7 if they had fixed the animation. A 3 is like Magikano, Kampfer or that tv airing of DAL's first episode. I'm trying to recall what qualifies as a 1 but memory of the horror escapes me. I know it wasn't mahou sensou at least, that was a 2.

A best girl would not kill her own alien mother.

OST was forgettable, characters were shallow fetish fuel, the plot was a laughable, tryhard clusterfuck that desperately tries to hook you, yet still managed to come across as boring. I don't understand, is having a beginning and an ending somehow a good point, in your opinion? I though they're the minimum prerequisites for having a story in the first place.

>blue bitch who has never wanted to fight but came along anyway betrayed her race

Wow, what a shocking turn of events.

I don't drop often, out of the all the shows I've watched I dropped only 20-30. I just never pick up the shows I know I won't enjoy in the first place.
>The fact that you finished it at all shows that it had passable merit and Qualidea Code certainly had more going for it than against it.
No, I can safely say that after 6-7 episodes I was just forcing myself to watch it, hoping that it would get better. The characters were utterly boring and you could have predicted 70% of the story after first few episodes
>7 if they had fixed the animation A 3 is like Magikano, Kampfer or that tv airing of DAL's first episode
And a 7 is like FMA, HxH, FMP, E7, DTB, Macross F and so on
Do you really think you could easily place QC next to them?

of course she would! remove aliens!

I kinda feel bad for alien mom. I mean imagine you kept dogs, and then one day the puppies realized you're not a dog and came to kill you.

Unknown did nothing wrong. Humans are the real villains.

i thought this was gonna be a plastic nee-san thread who the fuck are you people

I can forgive them for using the kids as soldiers
I can forgive them for stealing the kids bodies
I CANNOT forgive the lack of healthy tentacle rape!

You do not tentacle rape your children.

>takes off her glasses
The exact second she became an irredeemable shit.

why not?

I want to kiss Canaria

Are you a chuuni?

Stupid cute canary-bird.

I hope she gets eaten by a thupid puttycat.

Blue eyes with small pupils are hot though.

she pleasured all the males from the army.

Her voice.

>ichigo

The only person she has pleasured is Icchan.

Hime: kills her alien mother
Hotaru: helps kill her alien mother
Canaria: gets lost, sings, falls
Asuha: chokes onii stealing, race traitor so that others get their powers back, single handedly turning the tide of battle and saving humanity

To be fair, Aoi let it happen.

You forget how Hime was fending off japanese pedophiles for many many years.

She is best!

Glasses characters should never remove their glasses. It's the worst trope.

But she looks better after taking them off. Even better if she has a choker.

She was going to lose if aoi didnt stop trying

she got her fight animated so she wins the final battle bowl. Hime just got sound while they where showing a still.

>Don't kiss the screen

I am a Himefag but I would still kiss Canaria on the cheek in a non sexual way.

Hotaru teaches Hime how to make babies.
Onii touches imoutos chip in a lewd way.
Edge-kun does fucking nothing.

Hotaru is the manliest out of the bunch.

>Onii touches imoutos chip in a lewd way.
I wanted to watch them fuck.
>Hotaru teaches Hime how to make babies.
Them too.

If I was hotaru I would use my world to molest hime from far away.

What if Hime doesn't like it?
Could you live with yourself knowing that you made Hime sad?

I would end myself.

She actually did that in a "non-sexual" way back when she was still Shino. She set up a pair of binoculars from her room to watch Hime and then started to grope her way up from Hime's legs and thighs to her stomach and chest. It was why she knew Hime's Himes are 80 cm D cup.

non sexual molestation... what?

She said it's for "investigation", the better one knows their enemies, the easier it is to kill them. Since Hime's himes are big and soft, she concluded that Hime doesn't train or have much actual physical strength, and that most of her power comes from her world.
She stalked Hime, collected her trashes and put hidden cameras in her room for the same excuse.

what was Himes reaction to getting groped by some unseen force?

And do you have more cute images from the LN?

AHEGAO EDITS WHEN!?!

Cute girl stuck in shit show.

Panic, screaming and jumping around before fleeing from the place.
Pic related is when Shino asked her out on a "date".

I think that applies to all of the ladies in this show + onii-chan.

Did she say yes?

She loves Shino version Hotaru

But of course, it was a deal after all. She even made a bento.

It never really occurred to me that Hime is that size in the show. She's pretty short too so you'd think it would stand out but it surprisingly didn't. Then again I was too busy looking at Canaria's canaries

Weren't we supposed to be done with this yesterday?

Some people just want some QUALITY in their life.

QUALINARIA?

For me it goes:

5 - Meh
6 - Okay
7 - Enjoyable
8 - Good
9 - Great
10 - Perfect

So yeah, I can put QC as a 6 no problem. Most of those you listed I'd put as an 8 though.

I love myself a cute QUALITY baka.

If it was decently animated, would you have put it higher? As in actually animating shit when it needs to be animated.

i would put it higher if they improve the animation

Not him but it'd probably shift it up at least 1 point. The animation quality is the only concrete thing that dragged this show down so badly.

Of course. That was the bottleneck factor here.

The fact we didn't get to see Hotaru pull off the OP shit she should have done was a major letdown. Her third technique is supposed to be using her ability 1000x in an instant and it's enough to take out one of the human's planes. All those cuts we saw on her arms in the last episode had to be related to that and we don't even know what she did with her Zoro impression.

What was the point of this show if no one was gonna try to make it good.

We wanted money and thought 3 big name LN authors would make it roll right in. If you want Maihime figures to venerate I suggest you buy our BDs. DVDs too.

Ichiya was an annoying character.
Canaria was a fun character.
Kasumi started off boring, but quickly became cool.
Asuha was best imouto.
Hime was a great girl, both in body and spirit. Her crying scene was tough to resist.
Hotaru was not that interesting.

Why couldn't we have more episodes focused on the detective work of the siblings? Those few episodes were 10/10. Also, what was up with their vision when the seals got broken? They initially see a living hell, but it's actually just a red-tinted Tokyo?

Is it ever explained what happened to Canaria the moment she "died"? Their perception may be obscured by the unknown's chip but they still loosely see what is actually there - humanoid enemies when there's a human, drone-like enemies when there's drones being sent etc. yet when Canaria dies she flat out gets crushed, the entire land beneath her disappears and a large pool of blood is shown yet she is perfectly fine. Is this just an oversight?

I think Johannes shot a really fucking giant tube right at Canaria and it sucked her in and then they picked her up in a little yellow submarine.

Oil.

That's oddly plausible.Only a nutcase would approve something like that.

Did someone say giant tube?

Hime is only good for rape!

It's technically not against her will if she doesn't realize it's rape right?

you wouldn't betray your planet for alien pussy would you?

You don't rape the strongest.

I wouldn't even leave my room for alien pussy.

That moment where she put her hand on her head?
It could easily have been construed as a failed attack of some sort.
But she is their parent and probably couldn't help but hold her one last time before she died.

Subdued. They outright beat you over the head without how much they want to fuck/wuv each other in the first few eps.
And the dark haired one is the thirstiest dykiest chick ever.

Fuck blu-ray.

Get around the television monopoly by streaming and selling directly to the audience, and use social media and crowd funding to get stuff off of the ground.

When they start speaking to the audience and asking them what they want and getting the really talented to deliver, instead of flinging darts at a board and letting the people in charge and well connected have their way, good stuff can happen.

The LN never specifies whose POV this page is from, right? If it's from Hime's then she is no less of a yandere than Marika.

The fuck are you about?
There's no TV monopoly, there are streaming services (Rakuten for example).
Some TV stations offer VOD services as well. Better leave crowdfunding out of this, it's a hell of its own.

It's clearly meant to be Marika though. Hime is too trusting and headstrong to have thoughts like that.

You know a show was fucking bad when Cred Forums is actively trying to defend and stick up for it.

Was this the greatest thing the anime gave us?

thats a cute reaction.

Yes, better animation would have made it rank higher. The story was good, and most of the characters were good, I'm kinda mad they fucked it up like this.

I'd give it another point if the early pacing was done better. I went in not knowing what it was, and I totally expected it to be another shitty battle academy harem like everyone else who dropped it. They should have made it clear this was an ensemble cast and not a chuuni and his harem.

Sounds like ReZero fags in any non ReZero thread to me.

>we
You do realize that not everyone fucking watches this the day is out? What the fuck is wrong with you!

I just can't think of a single thing it did particularly well or even competently. The music was passable but the artist did even like how it was used and unlike some brain dead idiots I don't give a show big points for having some theme songs or music that is okay if it's still dog shit otherwise. I also don't decide to watch a show because it has LiSA or some equivalent overexposed shrill banshee doing a theme songs. Aside from the music which you can tell Sony Music put the most resources behind everything else is abysmal and clearly a distant afterthought I've come to expect from an Aniplex show nowadays. They really need to stop pretending to be an animation company and just go back to the Sony Music Entertainment identifier.

It has some nice twist and the interaction between the characters where entertaining. More so in the earlier episodes. I had fun with it every time hime or the incest couple was on the screen.

The characters were pretty solid and their interactions are what really made the show.
MC being edgy and getting constantly torn down by the sniper was fun to watch, Maihime being noble and heroic was handled better than most series that try to pull that kind of character off, and the siblings were cute as fuck every time they were together.

The plot was kinda shit but the characters in it worked nicely.

No, the greatest thing was when she got her neck molested by her brother. That monotone voice mixed with her general disdain for his actions, and coupled with her not-so-secret brother complex, all melded together in one adorably cute scene.

>You will never pin down your sister as she obediently lets you molest her neck

The fact that she clearly thought he was about to forcefully do something untowardly sexual to her body and them just submitted was unexpected and awkwardly hot. The almost disappointed reaction when he dismounted was so blatant that it made me feel like this was something I wasn't supposed to be seeing.

I'm not going to say that QC was good or that it had potential to be more than your average forgettable show but, like many have mentioned over and over again, it was horrendously butchered from start to finish.
Like you, I also enjoyed the music even if this was, in my opinion, one of his weakest soundtracks so far. Besides that, the characters and some of the dialogue between them stopped me from immediately dropping this show. The entire Chigusa family, especially the mom, and the banter between onii-chan and Ichiya "I don't know if I want to fuck Kasumi more than Canaria" Suzaku are good examples of the few salvageable things from the anime.

Well aren't you happy now that QC isn't going to be a forgettable show?

This QUALITY can stand the test of time.

ITS A TENDAH RAIN

Should I marathon this just for 8man?

>headstrong
Not really. In the flashback, Hime said she wasn't strong without Hotaru, and looked clearly afraid when she found out she had to sleep in a different facility. The main reason why she was able to hold on to the city for 10 years was also because of her promise with Hotaru. And then when Shino showed up, she was all over her.
Hime's obsession over Hotaru is not to be underestimated.

You should end yourself for mentioning something from that garbage.

>Flat Canaria

No thank you.

here you go

>caring about her chest fat when there's criminal lack of thigh fat
Everyone agrees that Canaria's fat thighs are the best part of her.

Can't seem to find that offbeat piano track (that one where several high pitch piano keys play to that bass beat) they use for the SOL segments in the OST. Is there supposed to be vol. 2 or something?

Such a cute bonding experience between sibling.

I wonder how this pair had turned out if Hotaru stayed male.

It was merely the first thing I noticed. My apologies.

>stayed male

What?

>those calves
Oh yeah, that's the good stuff.

Hotaru was a reverse trap when she first showed up in the prequel LN.

H-Hot

Hime would be pregnant shortly after Hotaru got back her memories and by the time the anime happened, there would be a mini Hime being carried around by Hotaru.

Perhaps is Johannes had more screentime the show would have been better.

I wish I knew more about how the anime industry works.

Like look at the Asterisk War or Erased. They were both done by A1 and were generally well made for being seasonal anime. Asterisk War had some good fight scenes and decent sakuga.

But Qualidea Code has some of the worst production values I've seen in quite some time.

Did they like outsource the majority of this show to Korean animation studios?

All comes down to what investors are willing to put forward on top of the fact that the anime is often handed off to the lowest bidder. Asterisk was an already established series and the first season had a good reception and sold decently so they had reason to dump some more money into it.

This is a brand new project that they've slapped together along with a bunch of other shit (prequel LN etc.) all at once and combined with the non-existent budget they put forward it ended up with what you see, a complete shitshow in regards to the animation quality.

It's unfortunate since there's absolutely nothing fans can do about it. You can say "But user, you can buy the merchandise and the BDs!" but that's not really the point, the initial product is meant to provide enough interest to drive the sales of those other products. You don't throw shit in my face then expect me to pay hundreds for the BDs just so I can potentially get a better version of shit thrown in my face again.

The stupid thing is that in this scenario it completely ruined any potential returns the series may have possibly had so instead of potentially having a larger budget and thus more interest thus more sales they went with a near zero budget and non-existent sales.

Actually the LNs came first and were originally just an experiment by Speakeasy. The anime wasn't planned until later and in fact Speakeasy were initially surprised when they were approached for an anime.

Asterisk was the last dying grasp of publishers trying to milk battle harems, specifically the magical academy setting, and it failed spectacularly.

I don't know what the fuck the producers and Aniplex were thinking. All those big names and great freelance animators hired to work on bland trite. Were they trying to emulate the success of IS? Most likely. Did they succeed? All we know is that they definitely got screwed over by Rakudai airing in the same season and I guess screwing goes both ways there.

It didn't help that the two shows were an exact replica of each other. I can understand following the same genre (battle harem, isekai etc.) but following the exact same plot with a few names changed around is pretty fucking bad for both shows. One of them really should have waited a season.

I don't understand. Why have all these big names which are probably not cheap to get and then spend nothing on the actual product?

It's like blowing all your budget on the trailer and then draw stick figures for the actual show.

>tfw no gf like canaria

Speakeasy really should have waited for someone else who actually wants to make a proper anime to approach them.

Canaria is an oneesan type childhood friend that stays hopeless even once Icchan caught up in age. Making her unintentionally lewd cooked her to perfection.

I want a cute baka childhood friend to sing for me too. ;_;

Long story short, yes.

BD?

Wait for the one gullible person who purchased it to upload it. It has only been a few days since vol. 1 was released..

Seems a lossless version of the OST was put up for any who care.

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=853698

Knowing Iwasaki there's bound to something to this particular flac rip.

I bet Canaria would let a friend touch her butt..

Only Icchan gets that privilege.

Would you an alien nurse?

did you this?

But that is was going inside means.

Straight cum slut

>/r/ the girls from Qualidea Code getting sold in some alien auction.
>Now who wants to be a Hime? Bidding starts at 5 billion! Do I have any takers? Oh you there! 5 billion going once! 5 bill- hang on, you're human! Sorry little lady, faceless men and tentacle monsters only!

Don't sell the hime!

waiting for a certain edit.

I'm shocked! No one drew Hme naked with coat and stockings only.

Canaria is a cutie and a good girl.

This is making curious as to what the actual quality will be like.

I doubt the QUALITY will be fixed much but we should at least get the action scenes instead of stills... hopefully.

No one drew an imouto with nothing but her leg-strap holsters!

Someone please remove her fang!

why would someone want that?

Because it's ugly.

Fight me!

Last I checked this shit had barely 300 entries on Pixiv so just be lucky that there's anything Hime related at all.

100 of them are Hime related.

Why does every girl that I want to sex up has to be in a unpopular show? ;_;

I have the same problem. Only 3 lewd images in fappable quality exist.

Who cares neither did the writers. The whole show was a typical A-1 phone in job. People can stop trying to force a discussion over this legit garbage nonsense show.

Cause that's how Aniplex works and thinks

You don't have to keep posting if you don't like it. It's cute but you don't have to.

>Asterisk was an established product and the first season sold decently

In other words I actually have no idea what I'm talking about and am just making shit up that sounds plausible. At least you might be good at a game of Balderdash cause you had me going for a bit there too even.

I just find it hilarious that the one show Cred Forums is desperately trying to talk up is a show universally disliked or people are totally indifferent too pretty much everywhere else. Like of course Cred Forums would pick an actual bad show that did basically nothing right or competently to champion and defend. Maybe A-1 made the show look bad on purpose so then dumb anime fans would turn around and claim the other aspects weren't embarrassingly managed in comparison. Goddamn Cred Forums is just so fake and dumb sometimes.

Cause it's not actually popular or well received at all even in Japan. Only Cred Forums is trying to make a case for this show right now. It's twitter page never even got above 30K subscribers despite solid marketing and presence on streaming and cable sites.

Why does it upset you so much that Cred Forums is talking about this shit? Just move on, user. It's more sad seeing your same exact posts complaining about people giving this any sort of attention, even on its dying days, than the show itself.
Let it go, user.

he is tsundere

Is he a cute tsundere tho? Are you a cute tsundere user?

Asterisk, as a light novel, was already many volumes deep and was rather successful before the anime came along, as far as I'm aware. The first season sold decently, nothing amazing but it at least made a profit. This also shifted even more LNs. From an investment point of view a second season seemed like an easy choice to make considering it didn't utterly flop and already had somewhat of a fanbase behind it.

I am very cute!

Asterisk was split-cour you dumbfuck.

That changes absolutely nothing. If the first season failed they could have easily pulled back. The second season was not announced, at least the official airing date wasn't, until 3 months after the first season ended in which it was announced for a month later so 4 months in total. They had 4 months to gauge their project. If it went tits up they could have easily gotten out of it, it's not unheard of for shows to be pulled off the air. Of course I do not know their contract so I can only speculate at the end of the day.

You can only chose 4.

I'd suck Hotaru's dick.

Uplift humanity. Too bad they failed.
S2 never.

If you had a world, what would yours be, Cred Forums?

The power to make hime fall in love with me.

Canaria, Imouto, Hime, Canaria

Hime is pretty much perfect.

fpbp

DAT CANARIAS

Man, Bakanaria has quite the big set of udders. I kinda want to slap them now.

A world that allows me to see girls naked.

Poor Asuha is even 'smaller' than Hotaru.

She will be fine. After all, her tight butt is pretty charming.

It's in the name. Assuha is all about her rear.

>Canaria will no longer call for me
RIP ;_;