sakuga.yshi.org/post?tags=tales_of_zestiria_the_x
twitter.com/ufotable/status/777514476681596928
youtu.be/9sBNBbbeM84?t=4m1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who needs two kidneys anyway.

What makes alisha so great?

MILLA IS THE BEST TALES

Velvet is the best Tales

What did you guys think of Arthur as a villain? He was pretty compelling as an antagonist.

His story was interesting but he was too much of an emotionless husk all the way through the game until the end.

Will they rush the Dezel plotline this episode or will it carry over to next season?

Surely not. They won't even have one whole episode for it since half of it would be Sorey and Heldalf.

About one more hour until kittybread

real questions here. why is alisha, objectively the most developed character in the anime, is so boring

I saw where he was coming from but it was very satisfying to see just how BTFO he was

dunno ESLkun lol

because the paladin character archetype is very boring.

Im guessing this episode will mostly be Kitty king brow beating sorey and rose and alisha saving him from that and vanishing into the forest, setting up camp in the ruins and adopting rose as the squire

Real question here. Why do you visit an English dominated site despite the fact that you cant speak the language well enough to not fragment sentences with poor grammar and punctuation?

He is literally Van 2.0. Not that it's a bad thing, I think he was handled well during the course of the story.

>cant

I liked how he was a typical FOR DA GREATER GOOD villain, but none of the party felt bad for him or tried to convince him to stop.

Just an annoying asshole they had to put down

That was the point. Velvet embraces emotion while he rid himself of it.

Not enough time, probably they'll just have Rose & Alisha escape to the hideout with Sorey got beaten and knocked out, then episode ended with Sorey wake up somewhere and the story route begin to split with Alisha+Rose and Sorey+Seraphim for the next season.

Feels weird to see a skit with the main party without Meebo in it.

"Why does the bird fly?"

becauase I'm not native speaker. calm you ass, alisha is still boring regardless

It's starting

mai waifu

>Angry Rose
N-nice.

I SURE HOPE ALISHA ISN'T DEAD, UFO

welp she is kill

IT'S STILL FUCKING BLEEDING DEZEL DO SOMETHING

How will Sorey be able to heal her? He'll lose his ability to perceive seraphim & hence Mikleo/Edna's healing ability right?

Hey Dezel, you got healing spells right

Sorey can't heal at all

Euphie PTSD is coming back.

But seriously, if Alisha dies WW3 is pretty much guaranteed in Japan.

This. They'll have to pull off some dumb shit so she doesn't die.

If she dies I'll at least respect Baba for having balls

Alisha will be healed by SERAPHIM boosted with NORMAN POWER.

She'll then become Shepherd-tier and continue to break Rose and continue to make that bloodthirsty killer her thirsty yuri bitch.

Baba has nothing to do with this.

Looks like Rose is aware of Dezel.

Fine, I will respect [insert idiot here] for having balls.

Not that they'll really go through with it

damn, dezel is creepy as fuck

Alisha a shit.

Is she safe? She's safe right?

SOREY X ALISHA?????

No.

Holy shit she is dead.

This is getting another cour right?

You're a bleedin' Wind Seraph. Stop weighing the poor horse down, mate.

SQUIRE

ssh, alisha is sleeping

I doub it.

yeah

this feels like a wedding mate

Already announced.

They already confirmed it last week user.

alisha becmae a squire!

WE SQUIRE NOW

So, is she now a shin no nakama?

Yes.

EGAO

So Rose continues to get mercilessly shat on by the anime, huh

I'M OK WITH THIS

Who cares? Best girl, aka Rose, is alive. Now all of you can see she was right!

SOREY MAD

Is he already going blind? That eye looked weird.

i didn't see this coming but nice.

So no more badass knight adventures making the world a peaceful place. Unless blind

is this shit worth watching? i saw the first episode and it looked like the same generic fantasy shit

dark sorey

This show is not canon.

No matter, she's gone already.

Oh look Sorey was able to purify a human hellion without hesitation. Rose really isn't needed isn't she?

>Alisha becomes the squire
>leaves the party
>Rose joins the party
???????

It's good only if you played the shitty game.

FUCKING BABA

THIS EPISODE LOOKS VERY STRAIGHT

ARE WE GETTING SORALI END?

Dunno. She said she wants to go to Rolance with Sorey.

Because it is generic fantasy shit.

Lol jk Rose is still in the party eat shit Alishafriends

I'll agree to that. Compared to the game this is a masterpiece, I don't know how much an anime original would enjoy it not being able to compare it to the game, though.

She already left user.

Dezel flipping skirts. He wasn't lewd in the game.

kya~ dezel no ecchi

Wish they went back to Prison Break starring Edgy Lady and Weed Samurai

Does that shit not come up again until the end?

She left twice and came back every time.

But she's wearing pants and that's just a long blouse

It is. It had potential but nothing good ever came out of it. Except homo end probably.

Mikleo is not amused

They will never come back. Just play the game.

Maybe we get to see alisha wear a kamui in 2nd season. Maku it happen Plss!!

>dat blush
Sorey is straight fellas

Sorey's going to Rolance now, so it's for the last time.

She got squired instead of unsquired
I don't know where this is supposed to be going.

Rose a best. A BEST!

That was literally just a promo for Berseria that was launching in Japan at that point.

Although the fact that it was able to get you invested a lot faster than Zestiria should tell you something about the respective stories of both games.

I hope he'll be a real character.

1. Alisha leaves.
2. Rose joins.
3. ????
4. Back to the original plan as God (Baba) intended.

Alishafags BTFO.

It was literally an ad for Berseria. Now wait to 2017 to play the game or import it.

No skit tonight?

that would be shit, just like it was with rose

What does it mean?

Where's the guy who said he was neutral on Alisha and wouldn't like for her to Kamui or become a Squire as Sorey needs no help?

We don't know yet. She just said she wants to go to Rolance with Sorey and she knows Dezel follows her but can't see him.
Pretty much like Alisha.

Do not believe the false advertising.

Rose is definitely the heroine for the second cours.

Means Mikleo is getting cucked

that sorey has a new comrade now

kek

I cannot help but wonder if ufotable delayed the 2nd season until all the player finished berseria first. With so many change maybe we will get a true cross over in the next season.

By Rose.

But that's good

Why did Sorey go dark in the second half?

They always skip a season. You know what happened when they did two shows one after another without a break? God Eater.

I like anime rose oh my god

He was mad that Bartlow almost killed Alisha

Man ufo is really pushing this ship aren't they.

Who doesn't?

I never thought Sorey would be so mad about this. It makes me think if they will push the pairing even though the writer and Sorey's seiyuu said it's not romantic love.

Yeah it really seems like it, what with the middle of this episode and the romantic music.

So far anime Rose isn't like game Rose, game Rose was afraid of seraphim, but anime Rose is aware of their existence. She's also much more aware of the fact that the whole war is shit and seems to be more open to idea that she is wrong than game Rose ever was. Also Sorey isn't aware that she is an assassin, and he is capable of purifying human hellions which without hesitation, so that also eliminates Lailah's constant comparing of the two, as anime Lailah would rather avoid human hellions.

So basically a lot of Rose's more story breaking traits negative effect on the narrative were either eliminated, toned down, or on the verge of being torn down.

Altogether very different from the game, as game Rose even by this time was held on a pedestal while anime Rose is not to the point where I can't even call anime Rose Baba's Rose.

Ufo just pushes every ship.
Four episodes ago they were smearing on thick with Mikleo, the two episodes before this it was Rose and Alisha and now it's Sorey and Alisha.

I'm fine with that ship, but that wasn't pushing it. It's normal to be mad in that situation.

Anime Sorey cares more about Alisha than even Mikleo. Poor Meebo.

Orgy, everyone is in, 3 people, 5 seraphs, all hot as fucking hell.

>all hot as fucking hell.
Goddammit, Lailah, turn down the oven please.

Mikleo is the only who lost here. Sorey isn't a closed homosexual in this adaptation.

It's more like they allowed Sorey to have human reactions. He's allowed to show be worried about people, show anger, be sad and the story doesn't admonish him for it.

It's okay , homosexuality is an illness afterall

You do know how this story is going to end don't you?

Who here was actually afraid they'd kill Alisha off with all the heavy bleeding this episode?
I know I was.

Just because Mikleo was the one who saw him came back doesn't mean that Sorey is homo for Mikleo.

in order to compete with Alisha, Mikleo acquires a pair of tits and grows out long hair with a side-tail.

>Just because Sorey and Mikleo promise to return to continue their adventure and the creators that they'll essentially be together forever doesn't mean that Sorey willingly wanted to spend the rest of his life with Mikleo,
kek

By then Alisha has been dead for over 100 years and Sorey might have forgotten about her.

QUESTION!!
did sorey make the pact with alisha in the game before they seperated? never play the game before.

they made the pact way before this and broke it in Marlind because Alisha sucked so bad she made him go half-blind.

Well, if they go that way the shippers better prepare because Alisha will die while Sorey will be sleeping for centuries. It will be bittersweet though and Nips might like it although the pairing is non-existant in Japan.

I see. The only time I remember seeing him like this was in the manga with Mikleo before he made a contract with Lailah. I was just surprised to see so much anger over this.

he is though, they are bestest of bros, he thinks mikleo is beautiful, and mikleo is one of the most important feelings/memory so he comes back to him in the end (if he turns into seraph). he's at least a little homo for his bestie.

Why couldn't she be a seraphim after death?

That'd be just bitter as hell because everyone in the party would remember her but she wouldn't remember anything about Sorey and the others.

For a moment I thought she was going to die and turn into a seraphim.

How did Alisha survive?

It's magic bro, ain't gotta explain shit.

Manga Sorey had human reactions too, in fact he yelled at Rose for killing the cardinal.

Gummies.

squire magic

>MC uses OP powers to save a friend
Cred Forums: HE LOVES HER

Wouldn't matter because her and Sorey wouldn't remember each other, and Sorey wants to be with Mikleo so...

It wasn't the healing, it was everything that happened after that.
Those sparkling eyes of them looking at each other is hard to overlook.

Not in the anime. Whenever Mikleo catches him/makes sure he's okay, he always runs off, leaving Mikleo calling out for him playing catch up from behind. He doesn't seem to give a single shit about Mikleo and from the way the episodes were written, seems like Sorey is a lot more concerned about Alisha than Mikleo.

Case in point when the dragon was about to reach Lady Lake he was shouting frantically for her, also before that he attacked Lunarre for going after Alisha. Sorey was really relieved to be reunited with her (water armatization episode) while with Mikleo it was a simple cool bro!. Now this. Ufo really places a lot more importance into Sorey & Alisha this time.

That's just the desperate shippers.

Based UFOtable taking Baba's steaming pile of shit and making diamonds from it.

Ok, point taken. I have only seen some manga chapters so I didn't know he had so many reactions towards both Alisha and Rose.

Now I want, with the squire thing happening will he lose his eyesight or not?

this

Because Sorey on the stopping the war and fighting the hellions, it's not like Mikleo's life was in danger either.

Also it's normal to be worried about someone when you know that they're in danger, don't be autistic user.

To be fair, if I didn't already know about the game, I would totally call the next scene shipping.

lmao you just try to kill meebo

Does Alisha get wounded even in the game?

Just wait until the end of the anime when Sorey friendzone everyone and comes back to Meebo.

No

why does it always happen with straights. I bet everything I have that if alisha and mikleo were swapped, everyone would be like "it's only normal to care so much about your friend!!"
lol

>"It's looks like alisha-sama became the main heroine"

My point is that the writers are the ones who create the situation and how the characters react to them. In the manga for example, it really highlighted how important Mikleo was. Sorey became a shepherd because he was hurt, then he was against Mikleo becoming a sublord because he didn't want him to get involved in this mess. It showed that both Sorey and Mikleo care for each other equally, at least. Whereas in the anime Mikleo reacts to Sorey but Sorey doesn't react to Mikleo, or better phrased: Mikleo is put so much in the background that there's no way the viewers know if Sorey cares or not about him.

Game Sorey isn't allowed to care anyone or anything, adaptation Sorey's however are allowed to give a shit, so in the adaptations Sorey worries about his friends, about the situation, the cardinal's death in the manga for instance really hit him hard. This is why his reaction to Alisha isn't really OOC or indicative of anything really, it's just how Sorey was supposed to be.

Because normal people are straight

Because everyone knows how this story ends and the creator's opinions on the matter.

Who is this?

Sorey's dad

Hedalf

Thank you for providing info about this user. It's because I didn't see game reaction and as I said I haven't read many manga chapters so I did not know Sorey reacts so much and shows a lot on his face.

I am glad they changed this in the manga and anime versions. It makes him more interesting as a character as well.

yeah this is pretty disappointing to me so far. i like Alisha and think the anime is definitely better than the game but... meh, after episode 7 it's been a disappointment on the Meebo front.

lmao you are the least normal person I assure you, go hide your ugly ass somewhere

I wasn't talking about me, retard.

I also feel like Sorey seems to take Mikleo for granted in the anime (which is a little bit heartbreaking considering how much he has done for him)

And they did the same in the anime, with episode 6, and even beforehand when he constantly shows worry for Mikleo whenever he shows himself to be effected by malevolence.

In the manga Sorey didn't become a shepherd because Mikleo was hurt, he used kamui because Mikleo was hurt, so that one correction. In the anime they pretty much hint that his entire reason for becoming a shepherd was because of Mikleo, they avoid the fight between them by having Mikleo go behind Sorey's back and get the bow. Conversely Sorey's immediate reaction to chase after him before cooling down, literally, and realizing that Mikleo wanted to do it for a reason shows more understanding on both their ends.

I think this happened because they want to pander to the Alishafags who, as we know, got the most mad during the game story. Giving her more focus and story relevance, especially towards Sorey, would make her fans happy but on the other hand the rest of the characters, even Mikleo got side-lined.

Poor Mikleo, he's so loyal to his husbando but he got abandoned in the anime

In the game Sorey barely reacts to anything and whenever he is, he's immediately admonished for it. Which is why I think that so many people who played the game are shocked to see Sorey show anything but a happy expression.

if you think "straight is normal" then you are the retard here

relax

Bring your SJW shit somewhere else, tumblrwhale

I don't see a problem on them having Sorey focus on other characters beside Mikleo for a while. It makes Sorey more human compared to how he was in the game which tends to make him distant from human beings. Sorey in the game is nothing more then a slave to Lailah wishes.

yeah me too. that's why I wanted to see the fight between them and sorey's loss of resonance

nah this place can use a bit of normal people

This, Anime Sorey is always quick to run to Mikleo anytime he's hurt. To say that he's taking him for granted, it pretty fucking stupid.

So what if anime Sorey shows worry to other characters who are in clear and present danger, it's a human reaction.

Ahhh thanks. I thought it would be the one from Zesteria?

Alisha's eyes are so pretty there.

Did Xillia ever get its own anime?

yeah, i still like Alisha but it kind of sucks if you like any other character more than her. except Rose, i guess.

basically, if your favorite character is a seraphim you're kind of fucked.

They really are unfucking a lot of things for this anime.

And also fucking up a lot of things.

otp

Maybe the loss of Sorey's tendency to be overprotective towards Mikleo gives people that illusions.
While it makes Sorey admit that he really can't do anything without Mikleo, it also erases the part of Sorey which still feels guilty for dragging Mikleo into all this mess. Especially when in the anime they show Mikleo has gone through some serious shits to retrieve the bow

The seraphim weren't that relevant in the game either.
The only one who got a semblance of his own story was Dezel.

I used to hate her as a rape victim princess. But somehow I would follow her into battle now.

dropped it after Velvet was gone, it is worth picking up again?'

I think it shows that Sorey is more understanding of Mikleo and more faith that Mikleo can without a shadow of a doubt handle himself. He doesn't need Mikleo to remind him of his own goals he hasn't forgotten them.

Shut the fuck up

>Rose almost faceplants off a cliff while begging for hime-sama to not die
I like this new Rose too.

Bless Dezel's rage filled heart that he finds enough in it to care for such a good tool.

I thought he was supposed to be pure?

Yeah if you like the princess with balls of steel.

That's a lot of blood.

That's because everything got cut because of the last minute changes. Edna's story got relegated to an optional side quest and Lailah's history is only in the manga. Dezel's got messed up from Rose and you learn much more about Zaveid in Berseria.

OTP to be honest
They are perfect for each other

We need to go further...

What did this exactly do?

Alisha can see Seraphim now. And I guess she got a powerup so she won't be stabbed by wine carriers anymore.

Do people who get purified by Sorey dead or just unconscious?

For you.

Smiling Alisha?

Really?

Adds Alishia to Sorey's harem.

literally married for life

should I wait for Commie or download HS?

They showed it in today's episode.

Did you want moping alisha?

Her entire arc was suffering.

Don't be so jealous, Wilk.

I only get kicks from suffering alisha

He likes her smile. What's wrong with that?

Also, why the hell are people thinking that normal interaction between to character counts as "romantic" stuff? Holly shit, you shippers are fucking delusional.

All my friends are dead

They remind me of Shinonafags.

Pretty sure that was in the game.

>Maltran in this episode
so she really does care about Alisha. makes her actions in the game even more confusing.

It was pretty damn blatant though and I don't even ship them.

It was.

Alisha was stabbed in the game too?

Alisha was squired all the way back before Marlind in the game.

Alisha wasn't in the battle in the game. Her true name was Smiling Alisha in the game.

I didn't see anything romantic, though. Some people seem to believe that caring about someone means that you want to fuck them.

So why did she become a squire if she leave right away?

Blatantly friendship, it's not uncommon for friends to show that they give a shit about each other.

Don't be a shipperfag, the same shit happened with Magi, and Bleach.

It's like they just had passionate, unprotected, vaginal sex

that's gay

Alisha end confirmed?

i wonder if the squire bond will work with her in Hyland and him in Rolance. maybe she'll be able to purify her way through the nobility in Hyland.

I wish they went through with her death, it would've been fitting. Instead, she magically heals, becomes a squire out of nowhere and ends up leaving anyway. What the fuck.

So she can armatize next season.

More like Alisha dies while Sorey is sleeping and Mikleo remains best boy.

>tfw this qt actually survives the war

Please no. I like her, but Armatization should be a thing for Sorey only.

I regret dropping $30 for the game last winter when I could have held out for this instead.

Anime has been so much better than the game. Can't wait to see what they do with the next season.

So she won't be caught by surprise by hellions in Marlind. I wonder if Lunarre will still follow her now that she is going to do boring paper work.

It's not Sorey having interactions with other characters, the problem. I don't think there is a problem to begin with but I can see why some people differ in this.

The whole scene screamed "ship them" because of how worried Sorey was, the way the camera changed to Alisha and the angles it gave to her (pointing how Sorey is looking at her), the full moon view, the way they made the squire contract etc.

As another user said, if I did not know about the game/novel/anime ending and the story in general before watching the anime, I would think they are trying to make Sorey/Alisha happen.

Watching the scene with subs didn't scream anything romantic to me but I know it did to others. This means some people saw this as a hint or potential for romance between them even though neither of the two have hinted they like each other that way.

Next season Sorey leaves for a different country and by the time they meet again, he's going to go to sleep and when he wakes up she'll be dead and he probably won't care.

Mikleo who?

Alisha 1/8 figure rerelease when?

Sorey actually made her a squire so they both could enjoy Mikleo face of despair when they fuck in front of him.

So

which version is supposed to be canon now

Don't know about you but staring into each others eyes for a minute while Alisha is monologue-ing about how happy she is she met him and recounting her memories of him seems pretty damn romantic to me.
Just saying that the shipperfaggotry isn't coming out of nowhere. They probably aren't going to change the ending anyway so I don't really care.
I ship her with Rose anyway, they can stick together when Sorey goes to sleep

I don't really get it. How was Alisha healed exactly? Super magical Sorey purity shepherd powers?

i don't see how they could change the ending to be Sorey/Alisha. if they keep the same ending it's going to be pretty painful for anyone who ships it. feel kind of bad for them.

I would have much preferred it if Sorey had to make the squire pact with her in order to save her life. But since they are making it more of a voluntary action, it seems weird that Alisha takes off right afterwards. Her being separated from the party is pretty necessary for the plot to hold together for act 2, but as far as character motivations go, its strange that Alisha would be like "cool I can see Lailah and co now and we can get properly acquainted, but I'm just going to leave now instead"

I wish that this scene will be adapted in the next cour.

The one true game

idk

Sorey put his white stuff in her

Seraphim have healing powers but for some reason Dezel didn't. That ass probably just didn't feel like it.

>epilogue scene

>shadowy figure grabs hold of Mikleo's hand
>it's actually Alisha
>Mikleo smiles because he realises this cruel twist of fate
>she lets go

What the fuck are they doing? The waifufags are vocal but they will spend their yen on the seasonal cute girls doing cute shit. Meanwhile the fujoshits have been supporting TOZ all this time and they even might made it profitable with all the merchandise they bought

He cares about her, so what? You people are paranoid as fuck. The scene can perfectly be interpreted as a brother worried about his sister almost dying. Which is quite fitting with how their relationship has been described since forever.

Gels

tis but a flesh wound.

With sparkly eyes and romantic music? I don't think so user.

It's actually already healed before sorey pull the pact

yeah this seems... ill advised. i don't know know. maybe fujoshi won't care and they'll keep buying merch anyway.

Except the nips still liked it

I don't know either but the anime has changed some pretty important character and story elements so if they do make the pairing happen it will be bittersweet with Alisha dying as Sorey sleeps for centuries in order to purify the land.

Nips like tragic stuff for once and we know Nip fujos don't really care about straight canon romance like the landwhales here do. Even the pairing is very small in Nipland but who knows after this episode.

Like this user said a lot of people can see it as romantic. No big deal about it, people are going to ship. But just because you don't see it, it doesn't mean others don't.

For example, I like Sorey/Mikleo so if Mikleo was in Alisha's case and this entire scene happened, I would accept it as a romantic hint.

Seemed more like they were recounting the journey because they knew that she was going to leave, and this is just setting up that. They make the squire pact so that she's no longer vulnerable to hellions.

The whole thing is just Bleach 2.0. and Sorey x Alishafags are IchigoxRukiafags 2.0. Two characters aren't romantically linked but shipperfags go full delusion and think that they are.

They were fucking warned, by everyone

Thats precisely what has me confused. If it wasn't the squire pact, then what?

If I was a fujoshi, I'd be piss off. You know, I'm piss off because the Alisha shilling is the direct result of the internet backlash rather than organic

>Tales of /y/
>Tales of /u/
>Tales of WHO GIVES A FUCK JUST SHIP EVERYTHING
Why the hell not?
It can only increase the amount of doujins.

good old fashion stitches, compresses, and bandages?

Nah, as a fujoshi, I think a little bit shippy is fine. After all Alisha is popular and it's not like they're going to change the ending anyway. And from all the official arts and subtle hints I can say that ufo still pushes SoreyxMikleo a lot.
Still I do hope they'll animate the epilogue.

They are trying to make the Zestiria anime an enjoyable experience for everyone including the VAs that weren't happy about the developments that happen in the game and not just focus on the fujo parts about the game which is reasonable.

It was dusk when Rose got to Sorey and it was close to dawn when she woke up. He probably healed her with Seraphim powers during that time.

Healing spells. Almost all the party is present (the only one missing is Zaveid), so someone needs to have healing spells. I mean, what kind of RPG doesn't give you a healer for your party?

>The whole thing is just Bleach 2.0. and Sorey x Alishafags are IchigoxRukiafags 2.0. Two characters aren't romantically linked but shipperfags go full delusion and think that they are.

It's basically this, really. Also I don't ship Sorey with anyone. Some people seem to believe that you are a fujo if you somehow don't see romance everywhere in the anime.

What part of "waifuafags are vocal" you didn't get?

i THINK maybe this scene was entirely from Alisha's point of view, because you don't see the seraphim at all. it looks like Sorey and Alisha are alone, but after the pact, Alisha looks and the seraphim are standing right there. i think maybe they healed her and we just didn't see it because she couldn't see it, and the scene was supposed to be through her eyes.

>they didn't actually capture the princess

disappointment.jpg

>Alisha shilling is the direct result of the internet backlash rather than organic

I like Alisha a lot, but I don't want the story changed just to make her more relevant and important, that's the reason people hate Rose, and I think it's pretty close to getting there

This seems plausible enough.

Was this made by a teenager?

>Sorey x Alishafags
I bet you most of the people who're mentioning it in this thread are just taking a jab at easily angered fujos for this scene. Does anyone actually seriously ship her with Sorey?

Anime-onlyfag, but the impression I got was that the trust between Sorey and Mikleo is so strong that Sorey doesn't feel like he has to worry about him as much. Mikleo overtly worrying about Sorey while doesn't overtly worry about Mikleo doesn't mean he cares less, in my eyes.

Fujos doesn't care and still like it anyway?
Only white piggu got their panties in the bunch

t. Baba

Surprisingly enough there are people who do, they're hilarious as fuck and you just want to screen shot all their posts to laugh at them when the anime ends.

It is better this way than being captured and forgotten by the party.

Never underestimate the delusions of shippers, user.

doujins

Where did she get a new change of clothes so quickly?

hmm, if Rose were never a thing, would they push Alisha as the heroine ? Or they would still go Mikleo route ? Because I never got the impression of romance between her and Sorey when I first played the games without knowing anything about Tales franchise and all the drama.

she's the princess, of course they carry around spare uniforms for her in those supply wagons. it'd be bad for morale if she walked around in fucked up or bloody clothes.

>the success of the anime may actually spawn some good ToZ doujins now

Excellent

Sleep tight lil' princess

Sorey or more likely Mikleo was healing her. There was a glow on the cliff where they were.

I think that this was supposed to be her farewell, which is why Sergei was introduced as seeing something off about the fallen soldiers. Manga was a similar affair lots of Alisha shilling and then she leaves, only seen again when Sorey says goodbye to all the humans he's met. This also could be a set up for an OAD.

Her squire's pact is lost when Sorey goes to sleep and she demands that Rose tell her what happened to Sorey.

I wish they showed Rose's reaction to her being healed. She probably cried.

What's the point of giving her the Squire's powers then? It's not like she'll need it to argue with politicians or for paperwork.

it was probably Mikleo. he's more inclined to be helpful than Edna and he's the better single target healer anyway.

According to the creators they never intended for Alisha to be a love interest at all, so even if she had stayed the heroine she still wouldn't have ended up with Sorey.

>SoreyxMikleo shippers cucked
>AlishaxRose shippers cucked

Looks like heterosexuality wins in the end

Rose being overly emotional about Alisha's wound was really cute.

So that she can see that Maltran is a hellion.

those 2 redshirts didn't die.

wtf!

Sorey mentions in the game (but not the anime, i think) that the Rountabel Palace in Ladylake is actually a pretty big source of malevolence. Sorey can't do shit about it in the game because he's not allowed inside, but if Alisha has the power of purification now she can straighten that shit out instead of beating her head against the brick wall of bureaucracy.

I thought for sure she was going to stab someone at the beginning of the episode when she apologized to Alisha.
Maybe Rose is changing too.

>game was full of Rosefaggotry
>glad the anime was steering away from it
>anime just becomes full of Alishafaggotry instead
A Mary Sue for a Mary Sue. Good thing I dropped when I noticed the signs early.

>s1 is all about Alisha
>s2 will be all about Rose
yay

Don't celebrate too early. They might still die in the second cour when Maltran becomes evil.

But there's nothing there!

Maybe they'll forego the whole Maltran is a hellion thing because it was utterly pointless and didn't add anything to the original plot. She was a traitor for traitor's sake.

So how will things play out now?

Could anyone kindly recommend the episodes with a lot of action/good ones? I've played the games already but I wanna see some good fights/animation

Yeah, I thought too that she would kill that asshole General. But Lo and behold she actually upheld her promise with Alisha. It's was really good for Rose as a character.

>Alisha
>Marie Sue
Even stopping the war was only possible when Rose took the commander as a hostage.

Mikleo couldn't give less of a fuck

>becomes evil.
she should already be a hellion. it happened when she was younger, on the battlefield.

i wouldn't mind her still being a hellion if she doesn't join Heldalf for the lulz or whatever her reasoning was.

>berseria anime never

Definitely 10 and 11 and 12 because they change a lot of the plot from the games but you might as well watch the whole thing because it's different and only the basic story beats are the same.

The Maltran plot is how Hyland got taken over.

The manga also pandered to Alisha at first but things are still the same in the end.

sakuga.yshi.org/post?tags=tales_of_zestiria_the_x

Let's hear everyone's thoughts

I thought it was it was a decent anime
The beginning was pretty excited and was interesting enough for me to continue watching
However the hype train dies around episode 5 with the two promotional episodes for Berseria
Edna's episode is the only episode other than the final episode that actually was exciting and thrilling to watch, everything else was kinda boring as it didn't feel as though anything was happening
Only half the episodes were actually interesting to watch

Hopefully the next season will really change things around with more fights and a lot less talking and explaining things

I think it'll be different this time because Maltran really looked like she cared about Alisha this episode.

All episodes are good one, now fuck off

None of Alisha's goals had been accomplished by her. You can't be a Mary Sue if you don't do everything. So far Alisha only accomplishment is making Rose her bitch.

I think it's being overhyped because they're making basic, common sense improvements to the game. It's still a fairly bland and generic fantasy/shounen anime with poor CGI.

They've cut off so many points of conflict from the game that everything feels so bland now.

How?

yeah. maybe Alisha can purify her this time if she is a hellion, that might be neat. i do hope she is still a hellion though, otherwise Maltran is a pretty boring character.

At least the anime was pretty good in the Alisha x Rose department.

Hopefully next season has more Mikleo though.

What points of conflict?
The Alisha v. corrupt politicians is still there
The war is still there
The Rose is a bullshit assassin is still there
Eizen is still there.

The only things that they cut out were things that were uneeded to begin with.

Sasuga Japan

if they cut out the fake elixir plot line i'm going to be pretty sad, it was great doujin material and i want to see him drink it.

In the manga she ended up liking Mikleo more.

I want to purify Maltran-sensei with my penis

ugh what's wrong with your nail

So, the pandering just differs its what I'm getting

Game is Rose
Manga is Mikleo
Anime is Alisha

Pick your favorite

Found it on google.

>Anime Sorey will never look at Mikleo that way

That's just Sorey default happy face though.

I want Mikleo to go fuck as many handsome shepherds as possible while Sorey is asleep just to spite him. Let him know how it feels to be NTR'd.

Why wouldn't she? Despite being a hellion, Alisha was her protege and Matran did pretty much serve as her surrogate parent after her mother died.

Wait until the ss2 end. The manga actually pandered Alisha at first. Then at the end it went full Mikleo.

Manga panders to Alisha too, just like this episode it's right before she leaves. Just like the anime there is build up for Sorey and Mikleo kamui, though unlike the anime actually spends more time on it. Also in the game Alisha is the only one whose actually worried about Alisha, and Uno at Rose's funeral implies that he's Rose's water seraph not Mikleo.

So even in the game it is likely that Mikleo fucks off of the party and stays in Ladylake with Alisha, and their closeness in the manga kinda justifies it.

We know from the epilogue Mikleo doesnt stay with Alisha though. Nice headcanon though. Didn't think Mikleo/Alishafags existed

>fujoshits BTFO

ufotable saving Zestiria yet again

Just impregnate her already

We actually can't tell that from the epilogue because by the time that Sorey shows up Alisha is long dead. And in Rose's funeral Uno is there.

Just a hypothesis based off of facts. Manga Mikleo didn't seem to like Rose too much after she stressed Sorey out.

I love Alisha but please don't cuck the Meebo, ufo.

He did nothing to deserve this,

Oh almost forgot in the manga Uno and Mikleo are closer than they ever were in the game, and the last thing that Sorey ever talks to Alisha about is Mikleo.

Oh good point.

>and the last thing that Sorey ever talks to Alisha about is Mikleo.
What did he say to Alisha about Mikleo?

>yfw love triangle

>Didn't think Mikleo/Alishafags existed
Clearly you never search with tag ミクアリ on pixiv.

Epilogue Meebo is too pretty to be cucked so I also hope he will not be.
Damn, Sorey is lucky.

Wait Rukia and Ichigo is not a thing?

Seems like he was talking about growing up with Mikleo and his dream. It's basically the conversation starts with Mikleo, Alisha interrupts, Mikleo fucks off and goes to Uno, Sorey talks about Alisha (saying goodbye), meets up with Mikleo again gives him the Celestial Record and promises to return to Mikleo and asks him to wait for him.

>hell yeah motherfucker
>hell yeah motherfucker

It never was. Rukia did end up with Renji, though.

>Sorey talks about Alisha (saying goodbye), meets up with Mikleo again gives him the Celestial Record and promises to return to Mikleo and asks him to wait for him.

This is the Sorey we all know and love: Considerate with others and totally gay about Meebo.

this scene was pretty nice

IchigoxRukia2.0

>Triangle
user, don't be delusional. The only love is between best girl and MC

She signed a contract with Sorey
As a Squire she is an Avatar of the Shepard and can actually interact with Seraphs and Hellions.

Thanks. Is this supposed to happen towards the end of the story?

Can people be replaced with Helion now? Just like in Besteria?

So anyone could be a replica I mean Helion?

How is Alisha a Mary Sue? She's been the most dynamic character so far. Started out suffering, and ended up with some confidence, even decided she's not cut out for fighting.

Dropped.

Both Rose and Alisha armatizing seems more likely than ever now.

Would she have more political sway as the representative / apostle of the Christ figure in their religion?

I don't think the writers are smart enough to use that angle.

Maybe in the epilogue Mikleo leaves his home, and Sorey is waiting for him outside, while the two of them flashback to when they were kids and the final dialogue has them say that they will be together forever.

Pretty much, hilariously enough the manga did have a scene where Sorey was sorry to see Alisha go (and unlike the anime she didn't have to be in constant danger for Sorey to worry about her). But it lead to nowhere.

It's kind of cliched and not very well put together, but it's straightforward enough where I can mostly understand what's happening.

I think the weakest aspect is Sorey. His side of the story doesn't have a clear direction and none of the seraphim feel fleshed out. Alisha's story has more characters doing things, more struggles, more conflicts, and more of an arc. Sorey is just kind of in the same direction swinging his glowstick at things. Sometimes it's a demon in the field, sometimes it's in a town, but always a demon and always a glowstick. When he got mad at the general, I was like oh, he really cared for Alisha that much? Is this supposed to be like a turning point for his character? And then nothing comes out of it.

From what I gather the game was just a colossal shitshow all around so the anime only needed to be better, which it seems to be. But the anime is pretty cliched. Not bad, but not terribly flavorful.

Alisha's cute, I would've preferred a full Berseria anime.

I believe that the anime intended to frame it in the same way that it did with Mikleo's absence. Sorey doesn't like it, but understands why it must be done. Granted, I could be overthinking it a bit.

Please no.

I was hoping they wouldn't introduce the squire thing, it feels like a gameplay contrivance that didn't need to be part of the story.

I definitely agree with that.

Mikleo is such a cuck in the anime, it's almost hilarious. Cuckleo.
Why would I? That's for autistic shippers.

Irony is completely lost on you isn't it?

I like it only for the fact that Alisha was always interested in Seraphs and this gives her the chance to finally interact with them

>>Alisha's cute, I would've preferred a full Berseria anime.
Most people would have.
I mean, if these 13 episodes would have been a Berseria adaptation it would have gotten to around Moana or a bit farther, that's a lot of stuff happening.
Compared to that Zestiria is just empty

Judging by one of the extra skits for the BluRay and Sorey's first reaction to Mikleo being gone, that's probably it.

I seriously thought she died here until Rose started running off trying to save her.

The Seraphim not being fleshed out wasn't one of the game's flaws though.

I'm just pointing out the facts. I don't actually care for Sorey with any of the girls, but compared to the game, his relationship with Mikleo has been shafted. They took out alot of their significant scenes for filler talking between Sorey and Alisha.

Anime Mikleo spends episodes thinking about Sorey, but Sorey is somewhere holding hands with some girl. What a cuck.

It was user, why is it that you needed a guidebook and a manga to flesh them out.

I feel Berseria will worked more as an anime since there is actually a sense of direction and purpose for the characters then Zestiria. But it's too soon for them to promote a game that is just coming out into a full-fledged anime and Zestiria was most likely already planned as soon as the game was sent out as the 20th anniversary of Tales.

I wouldn't be surprise the cross stuff was added in later due to the backlash of the game since it's very obvious they are doing everything in their power to make it not be too similar to the game.

I'm not sure if you're joking or serious.

S why does the wind spirit follow Rose around? For kicks?

> Dezel
> alpha
What the fuck is this shit?

Liking it or not the moment Alisha became a Squire pretty much confirmed UFO has plans on having both heroine armatazing

He's a creepy stalker who uses Rose's body against her knowledge and will.

Both Glaivend Basin parts were the best parts of the game. I wish they left the battle unchanged.

As it is, I'm starting to hate Alisha for hogging so much of the screen time.

He's the only one who calls out Lailah on her bullshit in the game.

he's always stalked the Sparrow Feathers but he's been raising Rose's resonance for years to use her as an instrument of revenge against Symonne.

Kinky.

You mean, laugh at her jokes?

Why did Sorey never saw Dezel before? He is hanging around Rose all the time I thought.

>Rose's resonance is high because she gets facefucked by a seraphim every night while she's asleep

Nice.

i wonder if they're still going to split the focus to show what she's doing in s2. i liked it so far and used to think it was a good idea, but that was when i thought Rose would be sticking with her. if it's just Alisha, alone in Hyland with her redshirts, i'm not really interested.

No, tell her that no one can truly trust her if she keeps hiding things, which is exactly what happened.

He can hide inside her body I guess.

just people with shit taste so yes teenagers

Personal revenge, Rose has a natural but hidden affinity for Seraphs, basically she can be a Shepard, so he thought to use her but ended with liking Rose

Dezel was lazing about in the wagon I guess. The only time he might have noticed (when Rose was attacking Alisha in the sanctuary) Dezel was probably inside of Rose.

Didn't Lailah make a vow to hide things?

And Dezel was the last person who could call out anyone's bullshit.

Considering the next season is where Sorey's journey really starts, and they've started the idea of him being burdened by the malevolence he takes in. The second season will be much bigger than the first.

This Even if it's better than the game, the anime isn't any more enjoyable in my opinion. The fact that they also took out interesting portions that I did like really turns me off too.

Anime salvaged Zestiria so far, but it can and will not ever save it. Second cour will show this even more.

That varies. Most of the introduced humans turned seraphs actually do remember their past lives in the games. Velvet's sister and her brother both remember. The two previous shepherds in the game both remember. The only one who doesn't remember is Mikleo, but he was just a baby when he died.

Ahh thanks user.

She did and Mayvin, and Zavied both point out that her oath was worthless to the people around her. Which is why in the manga she breaks it.

the second season is also starting where the game started to really go to shit so they're going to have to do a lot more to fix it.

I think they've just put her on a bus. Which makes me quite sad.

Also yeah, you'd think Rose would go with Alisha, that was the only thing tying Rose to the story.

Calling it now, Alisha will become the next Shepherd after Sorey goes to sleep and Rose will be her squire.
She's much more suited to the saving the land from evil role than Rose anyway.

People said that about the anime from the start and they ended up being wrong.

Rose resonance was always high, Dezel made it stronger.
Anime Rose might be a good Shepard for when Sorey will "sleep" to purify Maothelus though unlike game Rose

>B-but Rose will never join, guys. She's irrelevant. I swear.
Get rekt. Anime has been saved.

Well, that'd make Berseria much less ironic and cynical.

The anime is taking cues from the significally superior manga, not the game. In the manga, the Rolance section was pretty good, and rife with character development for Sorey, Mikleo, Dezel, and Lailah.

And because of the constant hints by the anime, we might get Sorey getting backlash from purifying humans.

It's okay, anime has been saved ever since they "fix" her role in the anime compared to the game.

Holy shit ufo literally saved the Tales franchise.

I like how lulrandom Magilou is. Shame people don't talk about her that much.

They've also established that anime Rose=! Game Rose.

she said in this episode that her place is in the political sphere. why would she throw away her power to actually change the world for the better to go around purifying shit? she's in a unique position to get shit done as a Princess, throwing away her title to go around as a travelling shepherd would be stupid.

>we might get Sorey getting backlash from purifying humans.
i want this. also want to see more of angry Sorey in general because it fuels my taint AU fetish

But Rose is cute in the anime, so it's okay

Because same sex relationships are neither as harmonious, or endearing as straight relationships. It's always about sex, drama and emotional dependency with those. The two do not compliment each other, but oppose each other and create tension, often sexual.
Also queerness is an incurable mental disease and a biological misfunction. You are meant to breed and procreate. Failing to do that, is an abomonation to nature itself.

She's always cute, Anonymous. Always.

SUICIDE WATCH: THE SERIES

The anime doesn't changed what the game version of Zestiria is.

No Berseria saved the franchise.

I want to fuck Symonne

Not in the game, Game Rose is shit.

>they ended up being wrong.
Says who? It's an opinion user.

If the anime version doesn't shit the bed, I'm going to pretend that the game doesn't exist from now on.

It does if they declare the anime canon.

>You are meant to breed and procreate.
Sorey's not gonna be able to do that anyway so it doesn't matter. also seraphim don't work that way either. they can just adopt some cute kid seraphim.

All the people who said from episode 00 that this will be a retread of the game and that the animu will throw her under the bus for Rose waifufagging.

The Cred Forums crossboarders who thought that that anime would be shit from the start and that "there would be no way to improve Zestiria"

Game Rose is a sociopath who wouldn't have given a shit if Alisha died.
Meanwhile anime Rose quite literally jumps off a cliff trying to save her new friend.

Which will never happen and has never happened with any anime adaptation before.

If you want a new Zestiria, hope for a Zestiria R after the anime ends. That will be the only version of canon that can overwrite the shit former game.

Sorey can't procreate though. Spoilers I guess.

All he needs is ten minutes. P0nos in vagoo. Shake shake shake. And then he goes to sleep.
ALL THAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN.

>ctrl+f Alisha
>132 results

At this point if the anime ends up being more positively received than that game, people will end up ignoring the game anyway.

Sorey is not a Seraph.

>Alisha
There, I added one more.

She's best girl after all

Although that's only if we don't include the actual best girl (male)

Why couldn't we have gotten an anime to change around stuff in Graces. Boring plot aside I enjoyed the characters more than Zestiria's cardboard support for mikleo and Surrey

Immortals and seraphim can't procreate, sorry user

We don't know what he is, but we know that he won't be sticking his dick in a vagoo unless Mikleo is hiding one under his clothes.

he doesn't need vaginas when he has ready access to Mikleo's self lubricating boy pussy.

When does that skit even happen? Is it only in Ufo's twitter?

BD box special

Which kana is the one one the left? I keep seeing it but the font is making it unrecognizable to me.

Why does Symonne follow a hellion?

Isn't it bi?

What the fuck? Why is the "completely platonic non-romantic" friendship so much more romantic than other Tales romance?

I meant Sorey, sr for the typo

Anime is good, but the game's existence is still there unless they remake it, which is unlikely unless they did a Vesperia thing.

>pissing off fujos
>pissing off waifu-fags by pairing their girl
why

twitter.com/ufotable/status/777514476681596928

>ド
user this shouldn't be difficult

>I have been programmed by a church to believe I am a thoughtless animal enslaved to base instincts for species survival and not be an evolved creature that's transcended such need for that behavior

How's that divorce rate holding up there, "harmonious and endearing"?

I want to get fucked by her
youtu.be/9sBNBbbeM84?t=4m1s

Oh man I don't know why I had so much trouble with it. BTW how do you convert hiragana to katana using the Japanese IME?

>Alisha leaving the party
>Rose joining in
Has Baba infiltrated the anime staff?

Alisha was never really in the party in the first place. She's always been doing her own thing throughout the series.

Just remember the game made me realize there was too many unnecessary stuff in there. You can even cut out things and it changes nothing. The Edna story bit was also turned to a side quest, making it optional to do it. Makes me wonder why she was still around forgetting about the problem with her brother if you chose to skip it.

Sorey is a human. He survived the disaster 20 years ago even though his mother died before he was born. Zenrus extracted the unborn Sorey from her corpse and kept him alive.

Actually lesbian marriages have the highest rates of divorce. Look up the stats in countries like netherlands which have legalized marriage for over a decade now.

>mfw I thought the Alisha hate was so real at bamco they are willing to let her die
Good episode

he's probably not human in the epilogue though, but it's hard to tell.

Yeah, that's why I dropped. It's nice to see the changes, just like it was reading the manga, but it's like an alternate universe where things went better. The canon universe will always be what we got in that case.

The difference is in the anime both Alisha and Rose will fight Kitty Beard with Sorey at the Throne of Artorious

Is season 2 confirmed?

Alisha is no longer for bullying

It's a split cour.

It's a split cour
Next cour this winter

Believe what you want, user. In the end you cannot deny what you are, or reject your failures.
You are defective, plain and simple. Your bloodline will end with you. A legacy of millions of years of life and evolution comes to a sudden stop in your generation. Make yourself useful and adopt a kid at least.
Also
>implying that I am christian

He's likely not human in the epilogue especially when they implied that he'd love forever.

But there is still Maltran with her, and two party members to be killed.

Happy Alisha best Alisha.

Alisha can purify Maltran now. She looked genuinely concerned for Alisha this episode.

Happy Alisha is happy.

Actually even animals in the wild aren't really het, in fact it's not uncommon to observe gay sex in the wild, so really bisexuality is natural.

Meebo. Weebo. Cuckleo.

Sorey meeting Heldalf was kind of underwhelming here. In the game, it was more memorable because Sorey got extremely wrecked.

Dude they changed tons of stuff in the anime if you haven't noticed. Since she formed the squire pact only now I thought she would stick around.

Anime Sorey still got beat, but he isn't weak like game Sorey.

Protect that smile.

What scene are you looking forward to in S2? Pic related, will be fucking pissed if they skip it.

Bisexuality, yes. Strict homonormative relationships, no. In the end organisms need to procreate. The greeks knew this. They accepted homosexual flings as a part of growing up, or people fooling around.
Profound romantic love between two of the same gender however was looked down on. Homosexuality is an aberration. Bisexuality is obscene, but not a denial of nature like homosexuality is.

>mfw we'll never see Rokurou and Eizen bicker in anime form
Ufotable pls

>game Sorey got btfo so hard he puked
also sad they took away the resonance removal, would have liked to see that.

that and Mikleo drinking the fake elixir. shame we won't be getting the scene where Rose thinks the seraphim are ghosts, since she's already talking to Dezel.

>twitter.com/ufotable/status/777514476681596928

Rose X Alisha: the Series.

Yeah I'm still mad that ufo removed that resonance scene.

Alisha's political struggle feat. Rose is by far more interesting than Sorey. Spinoff where.

It's hard to tell whom ufotable is pandering to.

Laphicet really is the cutest Tales shota so far.

if the anime does REALLY well maybe they'll do an Alisha After OVA or something.

Bedroom.

Why does everyone in this show look like some creepy alien? It's the eyes isn't it. Those fucking eyes.

>whom ufotable is pandering to
Everyone

I think there'll be some kind of flashbacks in the final couple of episodes, with maoterasu being present and all.

Because Symonne loves darkness and nobody else does, which made her feel lonely until Heldalf came along.

nigga u gay

Except Baba.

But the Greeks were also wrong, like you yourself said strict heteronormativity is unnatural. Heterosexual relationships are just for the purpose of procreation, however once that is done the child can survive in its own and a lot of times even before then animals will fuck off and go about their business. So in reality even heterosexuality for pticreation is not meant to last.

It is not explained well in the game, her entire character was very shallow. I think there was a bit of backstory relating to that at the end but I don't even remember.

I'm convinced Ufotable's endgame is making Baba shit blood.

>Edna waving with her Normin doll
C U T E
U
T
E

Is this the extra skit where Sorey implies that Mikleo should sleep with him?

He'll have a heart attack if Alisha shows up and armatizes.

The only reason I did not dropped the game is because of her. Edna a best

The dolls name is Phoenix.
Fuck that boss battle, seriously

WOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

>Symonne loves darkness
wewlad

No, I said strict homonormative is unnatural. Any sexual orientation that makes procreation impossible is deviancy and the work of a defective mind. As a living being you are meant to leave a genetic legacy. Refusal to do so is highly alarming behavior which has become all too common in these days.

>It is not explained well in the game, her entire character was very shallow
Funny, just like everyone else's

looks like ufotable got better with 3d

But thinking in and of itself is false, because again bisexuality itself is the natural order of things. We are meant to establish a genetic legacy yes (though it's not really that simple), but once that's done, you can fuck off and do whatever you want as far as nature is concerned.

It's explained in the guidebook and she's basically like Dezel except she gave up on trying to connect with humans because of her curse.

Shit, I hope that they will not let Alisha cuck Meebo just to make Baba mad.

Wait what ?

Fuck off
Mikleo only loves Edna