Digimon thread

Digimon adventure tri part 3 confession has been released in case you haven't seen it yet. You won't see the twists coming without spoilers

tri. part 4, "Loss", is to be released on 25th February. Its poster features Taichi, Yamato, Sora, Hououmon and Mugendramon. As with Determination's poster, we do not yet know if this is the same Mugendramon as the Dark Masters' Mugendramon

Non-tri. news: the newest version of the franchise, Digimon Universe applimonsters (Appmon) begins its anime run on 1st October.

Digimon world next order is getting localized with both japanese and english dubs for the PS4 only.

Previous threads:

Other urls found in this thread:

withthewill.net/threads/16295-2-Appmon-Manga-Series-Starting-Soon-Update-More-information-and-Image
youtube.com/watch?v=KmyuLf9R7IA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Summary for Appmon's first episode, Gatchmon Appears!:

>Haru Shinkai is a normal middle school first-grader who dreams of becoming like a protagonist. Without warning, a Search App monster, Gatchmon, appears out of his smartphone! It is at that moment when unusual phenomenons started taking place throughout the world!

So fairly standard opening stuff.

...did everyone disappear or something

or is it because OP put a spoiler as the opening image

Part 4's poster.

it's like this picture but inverted.

maybe they're sleeping

i like how they baited with the names

it wasn't a confession about their feelings or whatever, just the stupid infected confession kek

I for one am thankful for that.

as long as they keep avoiding the romantic plot tumor.

I feel happy knowing my favourite Chosen Children didn't get caught up in that love triangle shit.

So when the Digimon evolve and get covered in numbers, I noticed that their earlier stages have 2's while the Ultimate/Megas have fewer or none. I haven't looked carefully but does that have any significance?

The 2s are incredibly significant.

Yeah, but I was wondering more about the fact that there are hardly any as they evolve more. Does being a higher level get rid of/reduce the problem or what?

Oh right.

I hadn't noticed that to be fair but I guess it might do.

We'll probably get an explanation of some kind in Loss.

>Sora's next.

Saw it coming a mile off. Last one to go before Team Angel get their Megas.

Everyone knew Sora was next once Confession's poster was revealed.

It's the lack of Hikari I'm surprised about considering there's been a pair on each poster so far.

Yamato and Taichi are with her, so it's not like Sora's alone.

....Oh no.

Of course Sora was next, everyone else already has already been there.
Tailmon/Patamon got theirs in the 3rd movie 15 years back

>Tailmon/Patamon got theirs in the 3rd movie 15 years back
>acknowledging the existence of Hurricane Touchdown
"no"

How happy will you be when Meiko and Meicoomon stop appearing?

Daily reminder not to sexualize friendships.

Reminder this is the canon ending

Considering I almost turned it off at the start when they focused on her, very

God he looks so good

Is Digimon Tri supposed to be rehashing the problem in Digimon X-Evolution?

reminder

It's homeostasis, not yggdrasil.

It's not like I care unless alphamon gets to be badass.

Didn't applimonsters release a manga chapter already?

withthewill.net/threads/16295-2-Appmon-Manga-Series-Starting-Soon-Update-More-information-and-Image

X-Evolution was essentially about filling out a harddrive.
This seems more like Digimon getting malware.

I have proof she is a demonspawn from hell, just look at the temperature she sets for her house.

>Hikari blushes at Takeru in the beginning

>All that subtle Sora X Yamato

What's happening guys. Is part 4 gonna go full shipping?

Also shouldn't everyone worry that without memories of Ryu, Veemon will turn into ZeedMilleniumon?

I honestly can't stand Meiko and her bullshit. Meicoomon is alright, but I'd prefer if they just stuck with the original digidestined.

Why would veemon turn into millenniumon? They're literally unrelated.

>final movie is a collective gangbang

Is Hurricane Touchdown really that bad?

I know it isn't as good as Our War Game or the prequel movie but it wasn't that bad

As far as I can tell, they will keep the shipping in the show to a bare minimum, just some character and digimon feel/fanservice, then bam 02 epilogue all over again, and they will rub it in our faces even harder this time.

Meicoomon evolutions are dumb.
>slightly taller
>double ds

>everyone bitches about the 02 ending
>not the Tamers ending where it was a big kick in the balls

Taiora/Takari fans are that salty.

yeah her evolution really disappointed me
asides from those double ds

the first one is a mode change

mode change doesn't have double ds

I really don't care about shipping in this series. But the salt over it is kinda dumb

I can understand the issue over the love triangle since they had different writers in both seasons and 02 just threw that all out the window for the sake of saying "Tai is growing up"

The second one is pretty stupid because I saw their partners fucking more than Takeru and Hikari

But that's mostly because I wanted Daisuke/Hikari more so

They probably giving Hikari the fifth movie alone (being possessed/plot device/dark ocean?). This left Sora with her own too, but she's irrelevant so they added Yamato and Taichi to deal with the triangule once and for all.

Oh whoops. Still isn't Ryo's partner also millenniumon?

> I wanted Daisuke/Hikari more so
My goodness, what a terrible taste. I bet you like Meiko too.

Meiko a cute.

Fuck Meiko

She was the reason why I didn't give a shit about Tri in the first place.

It's literally Mari all over again

I'm not even the guy you responded to, but you should seriously consider fucking yourself, senpai.

>muh nostalgia

>I don't like change

>everybody loves Himekawa
>sensei is great
>Meiko is shit
y-you guys hate change!

Why do people like the cake?

>everybody loves Himekawa

What the fuck gave you that idea?
I hate her ass too.

Daigo is a rather one dimensional character to be honest, with little relevance to the plot.

She's hot and probably evil.

That's Meiko so far.

So we have:

>Yamato and Tai
>Mimi and Joe
>Koushiro and Takeru
>Sora, Yamato and Tai

which leaves two movies. Takeru and Hikari are the only ones left, assuming the 02 kids don't appear. One poster for each?

>She literally is the reason for the infection

>no relevance to plot

You are actually stupid, aren't you?

>I hate her ass too.
She's probably got a nice tushy though

That's Meicoomon. Meiko only knows how to sneeze and/or blush.
>Takeru stole her spotlight as the one responsible for fucking everything over
Serves her right, desu

>Meiko only knows how to sneeze and/or blush.
Meiko clearly knows more than she's letting on user.

The movie implies that Meiko maybe the real reason behind why all of this is happening.

That hardly sounds "not relevant to the plot" to me.

So does Himekawa.
By that logic
Hime >>>> Meiko

>What's happening guys. Is part 4 gonna go full shipping?
There hasn't been any real shipping in these movies at all. Like maybe 5% shipping

Himekawa may be taking the chance to reign over the digital world. The reboot helps as well.

>And Taichi being cucked the hardest and without expectations on who's gonna be his final pairing. Even Jou found a girlfriend

Some justice for the leader pls.

>he thinks Jou actually has a girlfriend
I bet she lives in whatever the Japan version of Canada is.

Or he went full autism and went full tulpa

This shit with one or two people spewing mindless hate for Meiko and pretending like they are everyone is the Imperialdramon garbage all over again. Just ignore them and do not engage or respond.

I'm willing to bet that it's probably the same guy that trashes Imperialdramon that is trying to do the same with Meiko.

It's like one guy who obnoxiously posts in every Digimon thread.

Please do not compare Meiko to Imperial "zero solo wins against Ultimates" dramon

Holydramon can gtfo. I need more of that mega-level angel shipping. That PSP game is more canon than that shit movie, r-right a/nons?

Kill yourself

Give me a painless way to do it and may actually consider

Catdragon represents Hikari and Takeru going separate ways.
Takeru remains a brocon, while Hikari goes full semen demon and gets knocked up in her early twenties.
I love the 02 epilogue.

Helium tank

Would you help end your digimon's digital rabies, Cred Forums?

>gabumon gets infected
>taichi wants to put him down because muh collateral damage
>yamato turns into an edgelord
wasted opportunity desu

Gatomon only evolves into Holydramon without the ring if I remember right. That was returned to her by Gennai before the climax of 02.
Seeing as she has it we should be getting Ophanimon.

Note how she's missing it in the movie but has it in Tri.

>typical shipfags think everything revolves around their mentally ill fanfiction
wew

And tri

I thought the lack of tail ring just let her turn into sphynx thing. Was it Nerfertimon?

Can we talk about how our boy Jou is back to being based again?

Lack of Tail Ring puts her at a Child level and she can't evolve into Angewomon without magic bullshit. Nefertimon gets around that.

>He summons his Tulpa GF to defend them when they get attacked

>They're just friends they said
>It's only platonic they said
BTFO

So I assumed the latest episode/movie has aired? Since we got a daily thread for Digimon.

Wait did Koshirou and Mimi end up together in the epilogue of 02 I don't remember much

That's true as well and so is the fact that it somehow contained the energy of the Ken's fortress or something like that.

02 was a mess.

Yes. Watch it now.

No we're just speculating based on what we know so far

I really hope it's Holydramon desu
She becomes Holydramon on the new Digivice, and even the prop Digivice has a recording of her evolving into Holydramon.

Holydramon works better in contrast to the rest of the group. We already have a humanoid angel, and I like the idea of her getting a dragon type because she's Taichi's sister.

I also actually really like Holydramon's design

No, she's trying to make it happen but he's too busy being a faggot

Tell me Cred Forums, were you also the only kid in class who apparently gave Digimon a chance and realized it was much better than the Pokémon show everyone else were raving about?

No she has an IPS baby with Meiko

I remember her lack of ring also meant she could evolve with Aquilamon to whatever the cat/human/bird hybrid thing was called. Valkyrimon? Even though their own math made no sense. If the lack of ring dropped her down a level, how could she have fused with something a higher level than her?

That ring shit is completely made up by stupid fans

I watched them both and never got into the games until later.

>tfw missed my chance to own one of the toys

No one was raving about any anime or cartoons because I didnt go to autism school
I fapped to anime girls since 11 and kept it to myself

Catdragon (Holydramon) means Hikari embracing her brocon tendencies, because she decides to evolve her Tailmon into an ultimate form from the dragon family, just like Agumon's good ultimate form

No. I never liked Pokemon in the first place, and Sora is my waifu

So you went to middle school in like 93 when Sailor Moon was all the rage?

Because late 90's and early 00's Pokémon was unavoidable at all schools.

>homeostasis
>digimon kaiser
>gennai
>mugendramon

I wonder who is behind it all....

Certainly not Ryo's true love.

Tailmon's Evolution into Holydramon has nothing to do with the tail ring, stop perpetuating this bullshit fan theory please.

>angels were required for the ultimate brocon prophecy
>one stays true and evolves into an angel while the other turns into a dragon
Poor Taichi.

I don't know. I think having the baby of the digidestined wrestle with this issue hits me in the kokoro.

Sailormoon was on TV everyday at 8 am, watched it before school, never heard it mentioned by any other kids.
Only ninja turtles were considered cool

>we might run into Ryo before he went to the Tamers universe
>this might be the series that explains his decision to go there

Them forgetting everything is just too sad.
The are going to magically recover their memories , aren't they?

Of course they are.

Considering that Phoenixmon will be in the next movie, I think so.

They did get rid off the infection, right?

I think the Ryo of the Tamers world was dead and his Adventure counterpart replaced him.

I just flicked over to Fox Kids one time and never looked back.

Assuming that's the case we still don't know why Ryo would willingly abandon his life to go to another world.
I mean ENIAC just went
>Hey I can send you home or I can send you to this world. Where do you want to go?
And he chose the Tamers world for reasons we don't know of.

I destroyed my 02 and tamer's digivice. Tamer's destroy cards too.

Tbh I wouldn't really mind either way. It's just..... I'm too far gone on this angel ship to watch it turn into some furry thing.

I like how Ryo's not officially a digidestined at first but he knows more than the kids in both universes.

Oh yeah, Agumon just kind of pulls him off the street and hands him Tai's digivice.

cat tiddies

>tfw Sora outdressed Mimi this time around
Mimi needs to step up her game desu

Sora in the sequence at the start of the fifth part actually looked decent for once. Mimi in the arcade in the same bit looked strange even by her standards.

>that massive bow
Not as bad as those orange balls she had in 02 but still.

Mastemon when?

I don't think that Mugendramon will ever emerge again since he became Milleniummon.

If you knew who Jesmon was before the last episode you're a fucking nerd!!!!

Hold on a minute.
Wouldn't the reboot have removed Oikawa's soul from the Digital world?

Once they encounter a Black Tailmon that appears as weird stalker and it jumps into Tailmon mid-evolution.

They rebooted everything so it's possible this time aroudn Milleniumon won't even exist.

For all we know, right now tri is in an entirely different universe as both 02 and Ryo's games.

>For all we know, right now tri is in an entirely different universe as both 02 and Ryo's games.
It's the same universe user.
A reboot doesn't mean that a new universe was made, just that the old one was reset.

Is there a reason for the digimon to not use their attacks.

Only furfags like holydramon

But what about that whole spiel about the quantized world?

>41°C

I'm guessing that just refers to the version of the Digital world they can connect to? After all parallel universes are a thing in Digimon.

But that's just an assumption.

Uh, what? They only rebooted the Digital World. Milleniummon forever ensured his own existence since he became Zeed.

That's what, four girls he has now? Who can stop this man?

>since he became Zeed
Oh, right, I forgot Zeed can do that.

>four

His two off screen, Hikari, and Yamato

Also that French girl from 02... and I guess his been hitting on Meiko... Fuck it there is no stopping him

This makes me believe the Digimon were infected already before reuniting with their partners. Meeting Meicoomon accelerated the infection and Patamon was the first to go berserk.

>two off screen
Sorry, I must have missed that.

But Tailmon evolves into an angel.

So now that the Digimon have no memories of the kids, how will the kids try help their little buddies remember them and their past?

Why was Gennai posing of the Digimon Kaiser?

Is that really Gennai or another of his order?

Why does Himekawa have what appears to be Ken's Digivice and D-Terminal?

How did she come to the Digital World?

Is that even the Digital World or some kind of pocket dimension?

Why does no one question Himekawa about the D3 and D-terminal?

Why were Jesmon and everyone's favorite lazy bum fighting? Is there a disagreement about how to handle the Meicoomon situation? Is Hackmon partnered with anyone?

I find it hillarious Tumblr is talking shit about Angewomon saying she looks like a bondage skave whore when it's the same costume.

it's the lipstick and nails that'll have done it

It did alot to my dick.

Which then turns into a catdragon.

>how will the kids try help their little buddies remember them and their past?
Probably something like the Digivice stored their memories but require a something like a digivolution to bring them back to the digimon themselves.

>crackshit

Please let there be another Angewomon/LadyDevimon fight.

And then Rosemon gets involved.

I don't mind the added color to the lips and nails I just wished they went with a soft pink color.

>Why does Himekawa have what appears to be Ken's Digivice and D-Terminal?
Maybe Himekawa has a kid who was kidnapped by Oikawa. They all got D-3s in the end.

And the D-Terminal was a popular communication device that did not originate from the Digital World. Everyone had one.

>catdragon
>dragon
Just like Wargreymon. Proves that the Yagami family stays consistence.

>implying it won't become Ophanimon
Has the game been wrong yet?
youtube.com/watch?v=KmyuLf9R7IA

The game was contradicted by the Tri branded Complete Selection Animation Digivice, which is essentially a toy that lights up and has Digimon voice clips from the movie.

Tailmon evolves to Holydramon.

>toys
>mattering

Hikari's D3 will be released so will it have HolyDramon as the Ultimate?

Whats the true nature of the reboot?

would be like rebooting a computer, where the volatile memory is cleaned and every currently installed software can be started up again
or it's more like restoring a recovery point of your computer, where you just roll it back in time restoring things that could have been removed and removing things that could be installed after the creation of the recovery point?

>games
>mattering

Oh yeah.

Pshhhh the french girl was Taichi's, sorry kiddo.

Tailmon was actually super cute in this.

She also felt like the leader of the partnermons

What is this image meant to convey in the context of this conversation?

>Taichi's
She's into older guys.

Where were you when BasedKabuterimon held the fucking line?

Well Tailmon has always been the most grown-up partner.

>that group hug
Great moment.

What's the cheapest way to get one of those Digivices now
Am I too late

Koushiro is really lucky to get best partner ever

>takes 3/4 of the Digidestined 10 years to unlock their Ultimate forms
>Ryo gets all of them in one game

Joint-best.

I was thinking Alphamon might be Himekawa's Digimon and that she was one of the original Digidestined.

You would never think a giant bug with a creepy mouth would be so bro

True enough. They are the best boys.

Jou was flailing around for 2 movies but he got his groove back and is good ol' Jou again

literally cheering for my fav adventure mon, that part was fucking hype.

Brocon prophecy was about shooting arrows of hope/light. Angewomon turning into a catdragon represents Hikari being tired of putting with Taichi's PTSD and muh geimu bullshit.

>gets his ass handed to him by a couple of adult level digimon
disappointing as fuck

>Tri branded Complete Selection Animation Digivice
I still find it weird that the thing doesn't ever use "Kyukyoku Shinka" clips for the Digimon.

So what's up with the flickers in the Digital World

That are also infected by the virus that powers them up. WarGreymon and Meicrackmon were also in there.

>All that subtle Sora X Yamato
Literally where? There was 10 times more Tai x Yamato and 5 times more Yamato x Meiko than anything related to Sora.

Yeah inconsistent as fuck, specially when you have Piedmon saying that it's about quality and not quantity in their first battle, so you can't really put the quantity excuse in here.

Glitches?
Maybe the virus works like those russian malware/viruses that reboot the computer and lock you out.

>Yamato x Meiko
He seriously needs to stop pushing her down.

the virus makes them super strong! and bugs are weak against metalgreymon and double ds!

>metalgreymon
It Digivolved to Wargreymon user.

Wargreymon is strong against dragons not bugs

Wargreymon
Two Perfects (Meicrack/Angewoman)
Five Adults

All hopped on power boosting Virus.

He did good man.

He did pretty well user for a recently evolved Ultimate fighting against an experienced Ultimate, 2 Perfects, and 5 Adults.

Hkabuterimon has dragon millipede data in it obviously.

Oh, I didn't know that, then I would like you to forgive me user.

Yeah he managed like 5 steps against them.

>Implying he was trying to fight them

Most Digimon would have been obliterated in an instant.

inconsistency, in the game ryo was watching Our War Game from Ken's room while in this movie he was somewhere else. It's just a mistake though.

he didn't use a single attack though.

Why is it that the Digidestined are being kept mostly in the dark to the whole situation that the organization knows? They fought what amounts to a war against demi-gods in an alternate reality. If anyone should be told literally EVERYTHING about the problem with Digimon, it's them? Yeah they are kids, but they were even younger when they were in the Digital World.

Piedmon would've rekt them.

Because they are too retarded minus Yamato to ask for answers? Heck, Koushiro could hack the mib if he wanted to.

Piedmon also has "Lol keychained fag" powers

The same one that was wrecked by an ultimate?

Vaccines my man

the lack of meicrackmon images is disappointing

lets have some

Le plot geito was an unfair move.

But even when they ask, it's clear they are being given answers after hesitation, and even then it's not the whole story.

pausing at just the right moment and getting a face full of boobs?

this is a good day

Most disappointing evolution ever. Only a furry would enjoy it.

Because they're children? Doesn't mean they can't force the mib into giving them straight answers.

wait a minute, is this line what i think it is?

I'm just waiting for when the gang gets sick of the run around and cracks down on the mib.

>inconsistency, in the game ryo was watching Our War Game from Ken's room while in this movie he was somewhere else. It's just a mistake though.
That's the Anode/Cathode Tamer Ryo and not the Tag Tamers one.

Gomamon gets a leg transplant?
I never knew the little guy was so insecure.

We don't know yet. Whatever it was, it didn't remove the infection, the Digital world is still buggy and some Digimon have retained their original power (and possibly memories). So... Probably the latter?

>>not the Tamers ending where it was a big kick in the balls
Because the Digimon left? As far as I know, the guy in charge didn't want a cheesy happy ending. He wanted to teach that not all mistakes can be fixed, that's why the Digimon in Tamers die for good.

What a sick fuck.

And Taichi becomes a woman

The latter would probably remove the infection..
Of course Toei could do a mash of the two hypothesis in a way to suit the plot better

...it's the same ryo, he only changes outfits in brave tamer and even in tamers he still has that brown shirt with black stripes.

>But that's mostly because I wanted Daisuke/Hikari more so
I wanted him to be happy too, but the guy just doesn't have a chance.
But he got to have sex with someone when he grows up, so it isn't all bad.

Same mistake as aging Ken up in the Dark Seed flashback, which messes up 02's already clusterfucked story.

I think he did the right thing. As a kid I recognised Tamers as refreshingly different. The ending worked for the story that he wanted to tell.

Taichi's already Tri's heroine.
yamato would make a better girl. Why the fuck isn't Yamato a girl?

Japanese boys go through one hell of a growth spurt

>$200+ at minimum
r-rerelease when?

This got my dick hard.

Lets be honest here, the events surrounding Ryo are messed up because of Millenniummon. I mean it essentially created itself.
Then there's the 02 mess as a whole.

>kissing the evil lord
Whore

I was disappointed on how inconsistent they are with Digimon sizes.. AtlurKabuterimon was fuckhuge compared to adults, and they made him and Hercules almost the size of an adult

I remember being a kid and my Mom bought me one of those 02 Digivices. I would always hope that if I cared for it enough, it would come to life.
Makes me miss being young.

The orange and blue ones got a rerelease I believe, so this one should eventually

>Tentomon infect
YADA! YADAAA!!

I saw that as well and was thinking WTF?!

No, the events are messed up because no one on the anime or game staff talked to one another to compare story notes.

Millenniummon are the writers.

Don't you ever fucking talk shit about Mimi, you disgusting fucking twat.

Mimi is the Devil's work as well, user.

Her perfection is surely the product of evil means.

It may be sick but it's something different. Not just for Digimon but for that mons genre in general

>he can't afford to spend $300 on a toy promoting a children's television show
Poorfag detected

Anyone else want their own little Tentomon butler?

>butler
>not best friend
C'mon user you can't be this much of a faggot

>that's why the Digimon in Tamers die for good.
They didn't die you know. They had to go back to the Digital world or they would die.

Yeah, 300 bucks is actually nothing to BTFO all the Ophanifags.

I hope he stays missing

Stop trying to enslave your friends, Mimi.

I didn't mean them you silly goose, I mean when Leomon or any Digimon died, they wouldn't come back.

I have to wonder if the 02 kids will even come back by the end. Like if we'll even see their faces

>the inheritor of Knowledge & Sincerity, two of the most interesting characters in the original series
>is boring as fuck

I'm amazed that even happened.

How did he even represent either of them?
If anything Miyako should have gotten at least Knowledge.

>How did he even represent either of them?

For Koushiro... err... I've got nothing.

For Jou
>muh honesty

>boring traits
>boring person
Shocking

>>muh honesty
Dude he was like prepped for every situation.

Even his character design was boring.

You mean Jou? Or Iori?

>The only shot of them we get is their unconscious silhouettes returning to the real world

Jou.

We've already established that Iori doesn't deserve them.

What about the other Iori listed? Can he come back?

Oh.

I was only saying the one trait of Jou's they passed on to Iori.

I hope Holydramon never happens desu

I wasn't prepared at all ;_;

Why wouldn't you, it's Tentobro.

Flush him, that's the best way to deal with rodents.

Reminded me of the abridged version.

wistles

wow
that's a shit taste

Has Takeru gone MGTOW or did he just finally come to terms with his own sexuality?

Fucking kek

How the hell did everyone heard the whistle all the way in the real world?

He's a ladykiller off screen.

Looks like he's about to choke Hikari, so he's a ladykiller onscreen too.

You know how Tokomon had found Hikari's whistle?

I would lose my shit if they found
>the hat
somewhere in the Digital World

You can actually pinpoint the second when his heart rips in half.

#rekt

So that's why he wanted to choke her.

Meiko is my waifu

Daily reminder that best goggles is being seriously neglected by Toei and the Digimon fanbase. This is the thanks he gets for saving the world twice in a row and carrying an entire season on his back? If it was down to numbers then they could've just as easily thrown one of the original eight Digidestined into purgatory instead.

Diesuke got his own figure. What more do you want?

>t. I like seeing Jyou in a drag

>Hikari creaming herself over Takeru
>he's too busy hanging out with his onii-chan/girlfriends
Get fucked.

He's a literal dumbass lol

>they could've just as easily thrown one of the original eight Digidestined into purgatory instead
>switch Hikari with Ken
>tri becomes AOTY

At least try to be realistic. The only thing she'd be creaming over with him is if it had something to do with baking sparkly cupcakes together. I think it's been pretty much established that he's her token gay best friend.

They kinda did the whole original Chosen in purgatory thing already.

There's always 02's 25th anniversary to rehash the idea in a set of movies.

Will we ever see Jou's girlfriend?

I figured that honour went to the goofball who was convinced by a mere tree to fight his trusted comrade in order to "find" himself.

he doesn't even deserve his own figure

It should be against the law to have taste this shit.
The legal system is a joke.

>Moses listens to a talking bush
>hailed as a leader, savior, and liberator
>Yamato listens to a talking tree
>suddenly an idiot
It doesn't work like that.

I want this.

Why don't you go munch on a dick for your opinions?

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Whats this from? 2nd generation? What episode?

And here's Palmon with the hat on.

It's a shop of a poster that came out around the end of 02.

I wish I was Mimi.

My favorite Digimon, Hatmon!

>>Moses listens to a talking bush
Wasn't that bush also on fire?

But did it have a killer stache?

whoa calm down TK

We all do. Life would be so much easier.

Thanks for the big laugh.

I want that Gabumon and Piyomon.

I don't know man. Sucking dick is tiring work.

>Best goggles
>Daisuke
>Best googles
>In any fucking world

>and carrying an entire season on his back
That's not a positive at all

>switch Hikari with Ken
That's a terrible idea what the fuck are you talking about

Hold the fuck up. 41ºC? They should be wearing bikini only, that's really hot as fuck.

And that's in the middle of summer no less.

I guess they're pretty hot.

I prefer it's evolution, Sombreromon

Jeez I can barely take a day that's 31

Is there a reason other than faggotry as to why Crunchy roll is breaking Digimon Tri into separate episodes per film?

Kek.

There is no explanation. That's how Toei is giving them the movies.

Perhaps it's easier to stream. Or maybe Toei will air the episodic movies on TV sometime in the future.

Why are there no digimon battles?

So the faggotry's on Toei's part. Good to know. Doesn't make any sense. Episodes end at weird spots.

It's probably easier on the bandwith and yeah, as user said, makes it easier for future rebroadcasting

>Episodes end at weird spots.
That's what happens

Gundam Unicorn Re:0096 was the same during it's TV broadcast of the OVAs split into episodes

BFF

>fights 1 extremely experienced ultimate with virus powerup
>2 perfects with virus powerup
>5 adults with virus powerup
Meanwhile Rosemon and Vikemon fought 1 powered up ultimate jobber and everyone praises them for it.

Am I the only one who ships TaichixMimi ?

In canon ending Taichi becomes a girl?

Fanmade art user.

But that user stated that it was the canon ending. So I was questioning him.

Don't forget his hamster wants a piece of him too

Yes

>Meanwhile Rosemon and Vikemon fought 1 powered up ultimate jobber and everyone praises them for it.
Not to mention he was being controlled by someone who didn't want to win.

Poster is real. Tai was edited into a girl, Sora was edited out.

Finally sat down and watched it.

I can't believe I'm saying this but it's pretty irritating how they're going out of their way to ignore the 02 kids.

Also not a fan of Angewomon's lipstick. She's still hot as fuck though.

So for no reason really, I rewatched the first episode of Xros Wars since way back 6 years ago. Man that first episode holds up so damn well and invites a lot of potential that I don't think got completely lived up to.

Shoutmon's really great

Season one was great fun, season two was edgy shit. Fuck Kiriha, worst character ever.

Yeah, Xros Wars really did have a fantastic start. Unfortunately it was all downhill from there, eventually devolving into that garbaje sequel called Young Hunters.

I keep auto-correcting Kiriha to Kihika when I read it. Save me.

Everything after Death Generals is absolutely bland at best, and total fucking shit at worst.
Yuu and Kiriha, mostly.
Tagiru was miles better than their DG selves.

Pretty much half of XW was all voiced by the same guy.

Xros Wars is pretty consistently great until that short climax. Then YH happened

i'm waiting most is the return of demon and the dark ocean, but that sadly will never happen

>Everything after Death Generals
By which I mean, everything from Death Generals and on.

XW peaked at episode 30.

Who is he?

Gennai

Or at least someone who looks like Gennai

That's Gennai.
Or one of his copies.

Kazu from Tamers.

Wannai

I liked Young Hunters though. Minus the random Kiriha going full edge shit for 2 episodes

Why is Gennai bad?

Some fucker who thinks ponytails look cool

>yfw it was ken transforming into a gennai disguise and not the other way around

I don't know user Why did he take Ken's form? Why is there even an infection in the first place? What even is Himekawa's deal?

These are all questions we need to wait for the movies to answer

Final Xros was hype as hell too. It's really a shame about what happened with the follow up season though...

I feel like Appmon aren't going to be good either, but I'll watch it just because I've watched everything else so far.

It would've been a better ending.

Young Hunters had promise, but it goes straight from Villain of the Week to Final Boss. Then they bring back all of the big names only to tell them "Nah, you already saved a world or two once, we'll let you take down some fodder but this fag whose weaker than literally any one of you is the one who has to finish it."

At least Arresterdramon was cool.

Why is he best boy?

Does anyone still have those edits from the first movie with Mimi and Mrs. Yagami in their underwear?

>At least Arresterdramon was cool.
Arresterdramon SM still not having official Bandai art is a god damn crime

He's the only one who knows how to do anything.

And this isn't just for Tri, this is essentially his role in Adventure as whole. The team would be lost without him being able to figure shit out

Young Hunters was nothing but a filler season. Get over it.

He's a bit edgy this year.

You mean like this?

Maybe I was a bit harsh on Boy Hunters. The entire season is worth it just to watch Masaru/Marcus punch things again.

Why is LORDknightmon a girl?

Poster is real.

Endgame is just Sorato, though. So in the end, poster doesn't mean shit.

Sorry wait a minute, I confused Young Hunters with Death Generals

No, Young Hunters is fucking garbage. Like actual "this is never what I want Digimon to be" hot garbage

Why almost every Digimon art is made for ants?

Everyone else is being extremely incompetent. I would be edgy as well.

Fuck Taichi, he should be the leader.

Taichi stopped being the leader many many years ago.

Because they are usually part of a site or made to be on cards

He can't be the leader. Despite his smarts, he's not really a people person.

Gomamon's original ultimate was Plesiomon, but they based his evo off the PSP game with Vikemon.

It wouldn't be farfetched to see Ophanimon instead of Neverendingstorymon.

Trust no one, not even yourself.

Why is this such a debate with people?

>Mfw Hikari ends up having the two evos

Taichi is a loser at this point, even Yamato is more of a leader than him.

Because most prominent of ambiguous ones. Meanwhile Plesiomon hasn't appeared in animation so became a "whatever" to many people.

>tfw they could use this opportunity to put Dinobeemon into tri because it's a Virus mon
>tfw they won't

I think you're still basing Taichi from when he was being indecisive from the first one

>Gomamon's original ultimate was Plesiomon
All these years I thought his mega was the pink sperm thing with a collar

That also makes sense because it also is Vaccine type while Plesiomon is a Data type.
Gomamon's final form was pretty up in the air while Hououmon, Rosemon, and H-Kabuterimon are pretty consistent.

That's the temperature set for the water in the bathtub dummy

>That also makes sense because it also is Vaccine type while Plesiomon is a Data type.
Typing doesn't make sense at all.
Gabumon goes Data -> Vaccine -> Vaccine -> Data, yet it's all part of the Garurumon species.
Same with Patamon who just goes from Data to a full ine of Vaccines.

>implying Holydramon won't slide digivolve into Ophanimon

what will be the shipping in appmon?

i'm calling a love triangle with haru, ai and the football kid and reiXeri.

>Shipping

Gee Hikari, how come Toei lets you have two Ultimate-levels?

How come Gabumon line didn't really hurt Devimon or Myotismon despite being vaccine type, while Angemon was able to kill the former and actually hurt the latter?

>Gabumon goes Data -> Vaccine -> Vaccine -> Data, yet it's all part of the Garurumon species.
To be fair there are also Data and Vaccine versions the first three in that line. Metal Garurumon is the only one without a Vaccine type.

She's Digimon Jesus

All I am asking for is Eri wearing a idol dress.

>Psychemon is Data
>Gurugumon has been both Data and Vaccine as well
>No non-player kind of WereGarurumon, only vanilla and Black

I don't know what is going on.

Shippers are a cancer that need to be stopped.

>To be fair there are also Data and Vaccine versions the first three in that line.
Psychemon is also Data, Gururumon is Vaccine and the Blacks are all Virus, though.

Because Adventure wasn't actually that well written.
Or take videogame logic into consideration, where Garuru line is grouped into Ice attribute, while Angemon's grouped into Nature attribute which is strong against Dark attribute.
Or Fields (where VB > NSo), but I don't think they came up with those during Adventure's run.

>>Gurugumon has been both Data and Vaccine as well
I just checked wikimon because I wasn't sure either, and it's apparently been listed as Virus and Vaccine, never Data.
So there's still no Data Garurumon variant out there.

But you can see they're in the kitchen, the mom is making something to eat.

>watching Chapter 11 of tri
>it feels like the Digimon are on death row, fulfilling their last wishes
>the Digidestined are oblivious to all this
Fuck, I never asked for this feel...

Tumblrmon?

>feel
>...
>non-Cred Forums image
Fuck off

Adventure anime didn't have those mechanics.
Tamers did though.

Cutest waifuAppmon.

I'm sorry you got triggered and reacted with a sheep mentality, trying to feel superior, user.

I'm trying to let you know that you're a cancerous cunt and shouldn't post here. No hard feeling crossboarder.

It's okay, normie. I forgive you.

Anyway, the episode up to that point felt really sad.

>normie
If you browsed this board for more than a year you'd know normalfag is the correct nomenclature.

That's rude tho.

People like you are why we can't have a nice board.

Only a normalfag would think so.

Can I be an Appmon?

Oww, the edge!!!

Animu Obi-Wan Kenobi

Well she might be one of the main bad guy characters based on the power set.

I think it´s a he.

>she
Pretty sure he's gonna be the villain counterpart to him

The designs are very similar

Maybe I've just been up too long. Read it as having wide hips and thin arms.

Realtalk is Mimi trying to get Izzy to notice her or something? I thought she and Joe were the thing.

Mimi is just being tundra.

>Not even green and purple
What was the point?

I have something green for you.

I've had enough of your shit, wise guy

I'd actually be okay with this. I'm watching this for the sake of nostalgia anyway. They can go ahead and make her even more of a special snowflake.

>all this plebs posting

medabots > beyblade > digimon > yugioh >pokemon > bakugan

best robofu: medabots
best lolifu: digimon
best waifu: pokemon
worst gayfagshit: yugioh

>He forgot Dual Masters

>even mentioning dual masters
that would take it from ironic shitposting to just pure shitposting

>it really is green and purple

I don't know what to think anymore.

thanks doc, do you have more?

I like Meiko, she's waifu material.

A boring kind of wife. I'd expect her partner to commit infidelity.

arigato hakase

Infidelity? Does it taste good?

Agumon pls

So whats the deal? Is the season 2 finale canon or not?

>those goddamn robot-like digimons even from rookie level that doesnt even look like digimons
jesus why do japs always do this stupid fucking shit they must know when to stop.

Because they are Appmon. Digital Lifeforms designed to help humans and be user-friendly.

Is that an app version of AncientWisemon?

Am I the only one who doesn't care a shit about Takari?

Yes.

but quiet girls are a beast in bed

How about you ask stupid shit like this when tri. is over?

Yes it is.

No.

>How will the kids try to help their little buddies remember them and their past?

Hikari might be able to help Tailmon remember her if she still has the photos of the two of them taken on their last day together.

Perhaps.

That wasn't in Hunters. You've confused it with Death Generals.

that blue appmon looks like bart simpson

Digimon is that series that always has a bunch of little peeves, Tailmon for one. It has always annoyed me how inconsistent it is with the other adult level Digimon of the Chosen Children.
>Greymon - giant dinosaur
>Garurumon - giant wolf
>Birdramon - giant bird
>Kabuterimon - giant rhinocerous beetle
>Togemon - giant cactus
>Ikkakumon - giant sea lion
>Angemon - giant angel
>Tailmon - regular-sized cat, and practically always in that form

Do you think that with the reset it'll finally stay as Salamon for it's default form? Always found it a shame there wasn't as much salamon love and merch

Was episode 13 supposed to be part of Confession? I thought each "movie" was supposed to be 4 episodes long, and episode 12 felt like the climax of Confession, while 13 feels like the beginning of a new arc (though it does end in a sensible place as opposed to other non-finale episodes ending on random scenes).

>It has always annoyed me how inconsistent it is with the other adult level Digimon of the Chosen Children.
Does that mean the next level up makes you go full autism since it's
>giant metal dinosaur
>tiny emo wolf
>giga nigga sized bird
>giant beetle
>tiny plant
>giga nigga sized sea lion
>tiny angel
>tiny sheangel

No, at that point, they can be whatever they want since they rarely go Perfect. But Tailmon is CONSTANTLY in an Adult form that's comparable to all the other's child forms. It makes Plotmon feel redundant, and also makes you wonder why it doesn't go Tailmon (Child) > Angewomon (Adult) > ??? (Perfect) > Holydramon/Ofanimon (Ultimate). Plotmon would even be fine as a Baby II since it looks tinier and frailer than the other children stage Digimon. Nobody cares about Nyaromon. Why is Angewomon a Perfect stage Digimon when it just appears to be the female equivalent to Angemon? Why not make up a HolyAngewomon for the Perfect stage?

Yes. There's never been a set length for these movies.

Has the buzz surrounding Digimon returning fizzled out? There doesn't seem to be as much activity in these threads compared to the last one.

Something tells me you have't been paying close attention.

>Tailmon - regular-sized cat,
Tailmon has dog form too.

Give it up user.

>that doesnt even look like digimons
Oh not this shit. As if there's some kind of set design to this that they all have to follow

>Tailmon for one. It has always annoyed me how inconsistent it is with the other adult level Digimon of the Chosen Children.
Well first of all, stage level doesn't immediately equal size. For example, you have stuff like MarineAngemon and Pixiemon being at the Ultimate and Perfect level respectively. Heck you could even look at Lilymon too. She actively shrinks inbetween forms.

Second Tailmon is always in that form because she naturally evolved on her own into Tailmon

>Jou still acts as Mimi's protector
Their relationship is great.

I have to agree on some level. We never had an official "This is how you design a digimon" but I don't like that they have so many robotic equipment/parts on them. I wouldn't mind if they start without any and get them later on as upgrades or in transformations (or add them when they are first transform as a way to show their progression) but they have a "add a bazillion robot parts since they look COOOL!!!" feel.

Just as long as people don't immediately jump to they want to fuck

new thread when?

Yeah, that's true.

No point in that nonsense when it's obvious it won't happen.

This hasn't hit the bump limit yet.

>So whats the deal? Is the season 2 finale canon or not?

Why wouldn't it be? The director already stated several times in past interviews that Tri was supposed to act as a bridge to the 02 epilogue so that it made more sense, focusing particularly on the last dialogue uttered in the narrators closing monologue.

Because Ken marrying Miyako makes no sense. She is almost as ugly as Meiko.

>caring about that

Anyone else been incredibly disappointed by these movies? So far they've taken place almost exclusively in the real world dealing with fairly uninteresting personal conflict, we've had about one battle per movie and they're only just getting to the digital world (where they should have been all along for goodness sake) in time for the fourth movie. Were they trying to make it as far from what Adventure and 02 were as possible?

Yes? Why would someone as good looking as Ken marry an ugly person? It makes no fucking sense.

The only thing I am annoyed by is that the rest of the gangs Mega evolutions don't feel like some major step, it almost comes with too little flair, like it just happens and thats it. In the old series whenever the heroes got some new digivolution and stepped up to a higher level it was this HUGE thing. Especially coming from a situation where we've wanted the rest of the gang to get megas for so long, it just feels like a flat note when it's suppose to crescendo. Also the gang seemingly retracing old issues they had before, like, why do we gotta see Yamato and Taichi go over the "We disagree on something, so instead of talking it out we'll just avoid each other and not settle the issue!" routine again, especially in the scenario as serious as the movies are presenting. Like, fuck, get over yourselves already, theres shit that needs to get done.

>Were they trying to make it as far from what Adventure and 02 were as possible?
To a certain extent, kind of.

As for the movies themselves, I really liked this one. The first one was just like an okay start and the second wasn't that good. This felt like it was really starting to go somewhere

>like, why do we gotta see Yamato and Taichi go over the "We disagree on something, so instead of talking it out we'll just avoid each other and not settle the issue!" routine again
Girl pandering

Though have they really done that since the first movie. Yamato was actually pretty nice with Taichi in Movie 3. Being all tsundere and shit.

Despite being actually really depressing, I actually laughed at that scene where Yamato goes to his house and they walk out and get ice cream and then just leave. It's like now that their Digimon are gone, all they have is each other

>and they're only just getting to the digital world (where they should have been all along for goodness sake)

Now to be fair like a good half of the Digimon series have the cast start in the human world and then go to the Digital World

Miyako wasn't particularly ugly. It's just that compared to the other girls she just kinda falters in the limelight a teensy bit because of her outward personality which came across as immature and annoying to the majority of people most of the time. And I'm guessing her feeling got through to him because they were unwavering. Ken didn't strike me as much of a shallow person either once the dark spore inside of him making him behave stand-offish disintegrated.

Well, you know what one of my favourite parts of Adventure is? When they finally get back to the real world and they spend a couple of episodes having some fun and hiding their digimon from their parents. It's a nice little break in the action before they get back into it again.

In these movies so far it's felt like they've constantly been in that break of the action and it's been boring.

I remember people claiming Yamato and Taichi weren't besties.
>Yamato always hanging around people houses
He'd make a good stalker

02 did it better. In Adventure, I couldn't help resenting Mimi when that happened because she started neglecting Palmon to catch up on chit-chat with a bunch of inconsequential background characters. I think after all they've been through she deserved more respect than that.

It helps that they're in the same year group.

>>Miyako wasn't particularly ugly
Ehhhhhh

Not really. They aren't classmates or share a hobby.

>because she started neglecting Palmon to catch up on chit-chat with a bunch of inconsequential background characters
When did that happen?

>Moving on and forgetting about your friends, who have, for all intents and purposes, died, is becoming and adult
I don't like this lady very much

Well that's why she's wrong.

Also she's evil, so she's really just talking bullshit

I still can't stand Meicoomon soloing like 5 digimon at the same time.

Also why the fuck isn't Mimi and Joe going to the final evolution and Augmon digievoling to his mega form? A random mega evolution by Izzy? Fuck off.

Power levels are all over the fucking place.

02 was terrible for the real world.

When they return back to summer camp. I think this is after the whole spoilt princess tantrum ordeal which makes it a 100% worse. Before her parents became hostages and all of those Digimon died to protect them she was quite the conceited one.

Meicrackmon is hopped up on virus juice so that probably makes her stronger than what she should be

As for the final evolution thing, you could justify it as they were trying to capture her and not kill but this has sort of been an issue for Digimon in general, not just Tri, as to why they don't immediately jump to the most recent forms they got. Though considering all the mons got infected, that wouldn't have turned out very well if you had a bunch of Perfect infected Digimon running around

This is why I'm not liking the Adventure cast very much atm either.

> I am a goofy teacher the digidestined know
> Nvm I am also a badass government agent who specializes in digimon
> I also banged the cake and she was my ex

Gtfo

>you could justify it as they were trying to capture her and not kill
That's not how it works. A strong person could easily capture a weak person.

reminder that all of these kids are dead because they were trapped in the digital world when it got rebooted

So Mimi paid 100 k to fly from New York to Japan just to watch Taichi's soccer game?

Remind me what she does again because I didn't know teenagers had access to that type of cash.

But they all realized that was bullshit and went to the Digital World

Sooner people realize the staff really don't care about the 02 cast and probably won't until maybe the last movie if you're lucky, the better

Her dad is rich, and Taichi was about to commit sudoku due to being a massive little bitch.

Meicoomon was an Ultimate level digimon at the time, pumped up even more on the infection.

They were trying to stop Meicoomon without causing a lot of damage to the city and hurting her. And Agumon know Mega evolution like the back of his claw, so I doubt he would have trouble evolving even while infected, especially if he was already MetalGreymon.

Also it's clear that the 'key' to Mega evolution is being in a despairing situation and then standing strong, and being surrounded by your friends, turned enemies, is pretty despair inducing.

That fucking Digimon Kaiser copout

Yeah, but it wasn't for their sake, right? I hoping all of this well be explained in the distant future. I'm guessing it's either distortions tampering with their memories or they're all in fact experiencing a byproduct of the infection.

updated

>>Yeah, but it wasn't for their sake, right?
What do you mean it wasn't for their sake? The lady is saying stuff like "they have to move on and forget their friends" but then the kids just completely put that thought aside saying they're gonna go see them anyway.

It's why Taichi's saying "if we wait to see them, we'll become adults" which is indicating they don't want that

Not only is this cancer, it continues that weird idea that Jou even looked at Mimi that way at all

>Takeru x Yamato not in OTP
kys

> the 'key' to Mega evolution is being in a despairing situation and then standing strong, and being surrounded by your friends, turned enemies, is pretty despair inducing.

Except in the first movie before omnimon was made, he made wargreymon casually.

One would assume he should easily do his mega evolution with a snap of the risk considering how easy they did it as kid.

She's a rich bitch.

I think you're over-exaggerating it.

No.

I can't believe the shippers are still willing to eat the so called "teases".

No wait, I believe it. They are shippers.

Explain why they're all present in the epilogue then.

It took them two movies later to be concerned about their general whereabouts though. Still pretty unforgivable in my book.

Girl is 17 and is skipping school, flying from New York to Japan at a snap of the wrist and spending 100 k casually.

I don't care who you are but this type of behaviour is something idiotic careless parents allow.

> Hey dad I want to go to Japan and the trip costs a million plus yen plus an extra fee. Cool. Paid for? Great. Thanks for being rich.

She is even more obnoxious in this movie then in adventure 01.

Except both Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon were already available Mega Forms, both of which were attained when they were children during a desperate situation. The movies are mainly about the rest of the gang going through it and attaining Mega.

I thought Koushiro was going to pay for her travel costs?

>It took them two movies later to be concerned about their general whereabouts though.
Wait a minute, are we talking about the 02 kids?

I thought this whole we were talking about their partner Digimon. No, user, I don't think you get it. The 02 kids are not important to this story. In fact, I honestly do not think that the writers even wanted to include them as it's supposed to be an anniversary to solely Adventure and 02 kids have never really been popular in recent years, but they had to because of that messy thing called continuity

That's why they get handwaved with the kids believing that "well the government lady is watching them so whatever"

no sora and taichi lost a dick?

She does it for her friends

Mimi's parents are pretty flighty. Also, I thought that she was essentially moving back there anyway so she's not skipping school

>She is even more obnoxious in this movie then in adventure 01.
Mimi is never obnoxious, unless you've only watched the dub, in which case I can kind of understand, but Mimi's been like the one person in all these movies who's been perfect

The absence 02 kids stopped being a good thing for me, now is distracting and make the Adventure kids look like assholes.

But she's not skipping school?

I wouldn't mind those 02 kids in your pic related appearing.

>Inb4 Ryo

Only if we get a glimpse of the Tamers kids, I would let it pass.

Since when does Izzy have that type cash to give out to fly a girl halfway across the world?

Taichi's little high school match is now worth 100 k and 13 hours of flight time. Good to know.

Even super rich parents don't want their kids to abuse their money like this. It was literally "I am shopping and having a good time...to flying to Japan to watch a soccer match."

She wasn't in school at the time and thus missed class time. She was skipping inorder to travel and then because of taichi's match she came back.

Obnoxious is not the word I am looking for but hardheaded and overbearing.

Yes she was.

To be fair, they have a lot on their plate. At first it was the issue of the 02 gang missing, and then suddenly they are thrown into the problem of a Digimon infection, which leads to real world warfare against Digimon, dealing with their personal issues while the grownups figure out the problem, and then finally a complete digital world reboot! It's no wonder they kind of forgot about the 02 gang for a bit.

>Since when does Izzy have that type cash to give out to fly a girl halfway across the world?
Are you kidding me?

You seem to forget her parents know about all the Digimon business. They know her friends and her battled world ending monsters in another world. Pretty sure they are fine with her skipping school to go be with those same friends.

Also Izzy is a rich kid, seeing as how he's a computer genius. Or did the whole "has his own high end office with massive, obviously expensive computers" not tip that off?

>Taichi's little high school match is now worth 100 k and 13 hours of flight time. Good to know.
Why are you assuming it'd cost so much? I just looked it up, cheapest flights I could find were 500 USD. And that's New York-Tokyo. Doesn't seem like much when we know her dad was loaded

>Since when does Izzy have that type cash to give out to fly a girl halfway across the world?
he and the american kid from the first movie run a start up together

She says they were moving back to Japan anyway because her dad got his job relocated again.

He'll rise back up and come save the Chosens from this mess like he always does, r-right?

You do know what he is doing for a living right now right?

No
ramenbrain and miyako should stay dead.
Ken and literally nobody can come back, though.

Fuck that guy

I'm getting this strong feeling that you are not paying attention to the movies because they actually explain some of this shit.

New thread?

Another thread of bitching about Mimi's parents being responsible or not for sending her to Japan for her friend's soccer game? Sounds like it'll end well

Better than yet another 02 whingefest.

They had terrible parents too. Didn't they go to the States at some point too? And then Mimi rocked up in Japan at the start for reasons

>soccer
It's called football.

Digimon tri sucks ass

Nah, you have shit taste.