Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Apparently 2 people are now starting to translate Arc 4 chapters. TranslationChicken and some guy from Reddit.

EX Novel 1 adaptation when?

Other urls found in this thread:

translationchicken.com/2016/09/24/rezero-arc-3-interlude-iii-to-each-their-oaths66/
musescore.com/user/4390761
ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/163/
youtube.com/watch?v=gQngg8iQipk
youtube.com/watch?v=Xc0EzLc7NZg
twitter.com/nezumiironyanko?lang=en
docs.google.com/document/d/1gXPF3WJU88xGF5jjenP2SJzmQXTAhC9byhGK9plyRwA/edit?pref=2&pli=1
docs.google.com/document/d/1S4LIw4VVSIJtdJGsl1xIjfo0EOUZw2sOGHQX-b3_VZM/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1J8xalbB_nwveNd3fHNaI21UcaaLQcuJG6inGsUb7Udc/edit
translationchicken.com/2016/09/12/rezero-arc-3-interlude-ii-lets-eat-12/
mediafire.com/download/77wrxh911hzuco9/80,000_word_summary.pdf
drive.google.com/file/d/0B_oxWJ1yWNv4S2ZDOWs2NHo1bUE/view
docs.google.com/document/d/1zQ7NRY5S_S5Oua3sHwNuiSVxmW27KRjhskCwSpFmwPM/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1hDWe95EYBFULs1DenrHzAAczt9QQC_0Y9UkGeYfEBrg/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1bFlEXFA8WjoPSrqKoiHQXFtg-DoMf6xVPZm62u7C2lY/preview?pref=2&pli=1
youtube.com/watch?v=rwyDLsOtzYL&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/shakerizero/status/779689106376753152?lang=en
twitter.com/wawaka1212/status/779735210296418304
twitter.com/HaruSabin/status/779960019659874304
twitter.com/InaedaKei/status/779947323820380160
twitter.com/InaedaKei/status/779992546898345985
twitter.com/yuzouni/status/780076952233181185
mega.nz/#!dRdFBC6S!OiyyvFTpqhPDQ3u31UKPLZu6_aKPV3C4qOAQMncy5pY
mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg
docs.google.com/uc?id=0B9ujNFCj4JnYaUlwa0JCaXVkSTA&export=download
twitter.com/uni_731/status/780206473171308544
twitter.com/uni_731/status/780212239940907008
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

faggot

Can't fucking wait for the new season to start and new shows to catch my fancy and distract me. Everyday I feel a longing for more Re:Zero and am reminded that it's still two years away at the very bare minimum assuming it's even successful enough to get an animated continuation. I just want something, ANYTHING, to take my mind away from it, god damn it. Yet here I am, in another Re:Zero thread, spoiling myself with the WN and wasting my time lamenting.

they even gave "him" breast protections and dare call that a dude? i'm rused

You have the WN translations, manga and possibly OVAs in the future.

translationchicken.com/2016/09/24/rezero-arc-3-interlude-iii-to-each-their-oaths66/

>—When he arrived in the Capital, he found Rem after the attack, and when he knew all was lost, without a shred of hesitation, Subaru stabbed a dagger into his own throat.

>What he felt at that moment, he could no longer remember. Everything had turned out so perfectly, so perfect beyond everyone’s expectations — But the truth is, throwing it all away in that instant, none of it mattered to him.

>If he lost Rem, if it meant walking into a future without her, no matter how many times he must endure that pain, he will —— Only this, Subaru clearly remembers.

>Penetrating his throat, in blood, pain, searing heat, and loss, he lost all consciousness.

>When he woke, what he saw was Rem lying in a bed.

>The save point had moved forward. The place of return had changed. Subaru saw hell, and only hell.

I'm doing Re:Zero's violin sheets, link here:

Waiting for you fellow anons' support

i'm currently at the 17th episode and the suffering intensifies exponentially
the feck is going on?

Oh I fucked

Pure unadulterated suffering.

>Hearing that, Subaru judged that he should end the conversation about here. After a moment of thought, Subaru quietly held his hand out to Ferris.

>Ferris: “Nywhat?”

>Subaru: “Just, I feel like I haven't thanked you properly for all the help you've given me. There's healing my body, and, straight-up, if you weren't around for the White Whale and SLOTH, there's lots of places where things wouldn't have gone right at all. ...And, I'm grateful to you for Rem.”

>Ferris: “...I dyon't think you're being mean or sarcastic, but that's all it turned into.

>Subaru: “That's me activating my skill, KUUKI YOMENAI. Please put up with it.”

>He said the words with honest feelings of thanks, but they did not please Ferris. But at least the feeling itself got through. Ferris grasped Subaru's outstretched hand, and firmly completed the handshake. While feeling Ferris' palm,

>Subaru: “Thin fingers, tiny hands. Rugged, manly fingers... was the development I was expecting, but it didn't happen.”

>Ferris: “This perfectly dressed-up adorable Ferri-chan couldn't pyossibly show everyone such a disappointing development. Nyot a single unwanted hair or patch of rough skin, entirely natural.”

CONTINUING

I almost read that as "Pure adulterous suffering".

well fuck, this is too much to bear

Don't worry, it'll all have a happy ending. Until you read the scenes the anime left out.

>Felix is still acting like a butthurt faggot even when Subaru is giving him thanks.

Fucking hell.

please spoiler me about the leftover scenes

>The save point had moved forward. The place of return had changed. Subaru saw hell, and only hell.

We all knew this series was literally r_e_ddit, but confirmation is always nice.

Don't fall for the waifu bait and you'll be fine

Watch everything first user.

>Ferris proudly raised his ungrasped hand and flashed a glimpse of the pale legs beneath his skirt, boldly exposing the inviting beauty of slender, womanly legs. Subaru's shoulders drooped in dejection,

>Subaru: “But, he's a guy.”

>Ferris: “Yes, Ferri-chan is a man in soul and body both.”

>Subaru: “If you're that proud about it, what's with the outfit. What about this is a guy?”

>Delicate clothes on men was impermissible—was not how antiquated Subaru's thinking was, but he could at least tell that Ferris' behaviour plummeted far along a path antithetical to masculinity.

>Ferris placed his finger to his lips at Subaru's question, and while seductively waving his hips,

>Ferris: “'Cause Crusch-sama said this outfit suits Ferri-chan soo weeell. That a visage that makes his soul shine brighter suits him. —All Ferri-chan's doing is responding to Crusch-sama's words with full devotion.”

>Subaru: “But that's something...”

>That the present Crusch wouldn't know, was how Subaru was going to continue before he stopped himself.

>Ferris would already know that without Subaru having to say it. Purposefully voicing it would only hurt, but more importantly, it was preposterous to speak as if it was something bad done to Subaru himself in front of Ferris.

>If people talking about Rem as if they knew her irritated himself, then that meant Ferris definitely didn't want to hear those words from Subaru.

Regulus Gakuen no Nichijou when?

i've already made up my mind on Emiria
but i already want more, more, more, and i don't want to read LN WN or other stuff

SUBARU A BEST AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Finish first then we'll tell you. Also you may change your mind on episode 18.

You want the links to the translated chapters, or a brief description? I've got both. But they're all later than where you're at.

I want Rem to kiss me on my forehead

brief description
i don't have time to browse these threads, i must consume as much as i can on weekends and sometimes only on sunday user, that's why i waited for the shot to be over so i can marathon it

>“—I wonder what will happen to the Karsten clan now.”

>“...Huh?”

>Abruptly, those words hammered on Subaru's eardrums.

>Quiet, cold, an intonation with emotions frozen. The question of 'Who was that?' carried enough strength that even though he heard the voice come from right in front of him, Subaru was slow to put it together.

>His head drooped, Ferris' bangs prevented his expression from showing through.

>Keeping that posture, Ferris' grip on Subaru's hand strengthened.

>Ferris: “Crusch-sama alone absolutely will I protect.”

>Subaru: “Fe-Ferris?”

>Ferris: “Soooo!”

>Ferris' voice suddenly bounced back up and he raised his head. His eyes housed the same
mischievous look as always, and as if that second of transformation was a lie,

>Ferris: “You hafta keep your promise too, Subaru-kyun! Don't, and I'll make the mana inside you go crazy 'till you go insane and die!”

>Subaru: “Don't say that while smiling! Also don't threaten partners in your ally!”

>Ferris: “But more than a threat, it's a death sentence?”

>Subaru: “That's worse! Geez.”

Felix is staring to scare me

starting*

Which leftover scenes? Because there are alot of them.

>EX adaptation in fall 2017
>13 episode, 6 for felix, 6 for willhelm
>the 13th episode titled epilogue and it shows whats the anime left out
>Announce Season 2 summer - fall 2018 at the end of it

yay or nay?

the suffering ones

>fall 2018 at the end of it
aww shit man, i have to stay alive up till then, i don't know if i can do it

2-3 episodes are enough for one EX novel I think

s-send help

isnt EX is the spinoff of the series? it shows backstory and also alternate timeline thing? that should be enough for 13 episode

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, you can't this to me Rem, you can't do this to me

>brief description
Welp, here goes. This is spoilers for shit that mostly happens after episode 18, so at least watch that first.
The anime cuts quite a few of Rem's moments. Her attraction to Subaru is a lot more obvious in the source material, if you can even imagine that. In episode 18, there will be a scene in which Rem gets Subaru back up on his feet and she confesses her love for him. He rejects her, and the internet rages. The anime pretty much leaves that rejection as is, but the WN and LN don't have Rem give up so easily.

During the scene in which they talk under the big tree, Subaru mentions how his heart beats faster every time he looks at Rem. It makes him feel like a scumbag, since he loves Emilia and all, but Rem warms his heart more than anyone else. She teases him and says she wouldn't mind being his second wife.

The next scene is after the battle with the whale, after Rem shields Subaru from the force of the impact as the tree is brought down upon it. She acts like she's dying and asks Subaru to tell her that he loves her, and he gives her a sincere confession before Rem reveals she was only pretending to be dying. It was all a prank. Still, Subaru feels like he wouldn't be able to go on without her and pretty much says he'd kill himself if she died. He almost kisses her afterward, but the faggot cat interrupts.
(Continued)

There is 1 EX novel that tells Crusch and Felix backstory and one that tells Wilhelm and Thearesia backstory. 1 volume for C/F and 1 for W/T. And they are normal length.

Oh boy enjoy felling for her.

The final scene is when he's returning to the capitol, after a lovely confession and reunion with Emilia. Everything has gone perfectly. He starts thinking to himself about how he wants both Rem and Emilia and can't choose between the two, so he decides to try bringing up the polygamy option with Emilia. All he gets for it is a confused reaction and a "Who's Rem?".

We get two nice scenes after that. One with an AU featuring Rem and Subaru living a happy married life, and another with Crusche and Rem being ambushed by the Archbishops of Greed and Gluttony. Gluttony is able to eat her name and memories, making everyone but Subaru forget she ever existed and putting her in a coma. Crusche winds up being an amnesiac.

Subaru kills himself without hesitation when he finds out, but the checkpoint is at the bedside of Rem's comatose body. He promises he'll save her.
That's your brief description. If you want to know more, I've still got those translated chapter links.

Best girl. wow.

On the plus side, there's official art of all the children Rem and Subaru will never have.

Daily reminder that Felix is canonically straight and only wants Crusch.

Oh, and I guess I could make things worse by saying that after Ram forgot about her sister, all she can think about is clowncock.

We know

Why blue hair, short or long is so superior?

I fucking love blue hair.

Hall Monitor Regulus Corneas

This is all you're gonna get for 130 chapters, felifaggot.

T-there is the scene where Subaru witnesses his Episode 23 death right?

Its a beautiful thing, when a cat person who has been locked in a basement for 9 years of his life finds-

Wait fuck that last joke.

Nine years locked in a basement.

Cats have nine lives.

Tappei you madman.

Shit you're right. You've bested me, you raging fucking homosexual.

What does this mean. What did he experience in the basement?

DEATH

I'm pretty sure I saw a movie about this, and Bruce Willis plays Crusch.

But before that, only the manga can extinguish my thirst for Ferri. And it's fucking monthly.

Can anyone help me with this line?
>そうして広場の真ん中、いまだに凍りついたままの息子の傍へ行き、
Source:
>ncode.syosetu.com/n2267be/163/

He goes over to his son who is still frozen in the middle of the square (park)

Im still amazed how they managed to fuck the ending.

Now this will be a completely forgettable anime, congratulations

Will Ram ever stop being an autistic block of ice?

Thank you

She's 100% full of clown juice which needs to be purged.

since episode 18 i want to protect Rem smile.

What the fuck happened to me?

Ram? Ram now only exists for Roswaal and outright states that she doesn't care how he treats her or if he throws her away.

Rem happened. Now have some more pictures with all of the children Rem and Subaru will never have.

>with all of the children Rem and Subaru will never have.
Who knows.

After Subaru resolves everything in a satisfying manner and make up with Emilia he feels like he really succeeded, not realizing that Rem and Crusch were attacked on the way back to the captial. Crusch has her memories erased, but Rem has both her name and memories erased, causing her to fall into a coma and making everyone except Subaru forget about her. His save point is beyond this and there is no way for him to save her with Return by Death.

What do you mean with fuck the ending?

Did you want it to end with Ley fucking Rem's shit up? The ending was already planned before the anime even aired and they wanted to end it on a happy non suffering cliffhanger note because they weren't sure about the possibility of a season2 back then.

The risk was simply too high.

Violin sheets of Re:Zero OSTs, made by me.

>Rigel will never be born
>Rigel will never be teased to death by his parents
>Rigel's ghost will never come back to haunt said parents
>Rigel will never be exorcised by Subaru wearing nothing but a g-string
>Rigel will never go to hell and finally know peace
>Rigel will never be tortured endlessly when Subaru dies and also comes to hell
What the fuck is the point.

knotto

So why does Rem get so much fucking focus? What's the point if Emilia is main girl? Jesus fucking Christ WHY doesn't the author just develop Emilia Satella is SO GODDAMN INTEREST and Rem is just INHERENTLY LIKABLE why is Emilia just "I want everyone to be equal teehee"

>So why does Rem get so much fucking focus?

Because waifubait.

There's better shows out there, jesus fuck dude.

This artist appears to have taken a liking to Regulus. Horray.

>waifubait
Nice buzzword.

The author is a purityfag, and so he made a girl who was a sheltered 13 year old in an 18 year old body and thought everyone would like her.

Tfw Subaru and Rem aka your parents favorite thing to do besides fuck is make fun of you

Tfw they teAch your imouto how to make fun of you too

Then come up with a better reason m8.

Because the anime adapted her arc (arc 3). She doesn't get much focus in the next arc (pretty much the least of all the characters in Emilia's faction), which is as long as the entire anime, and the one after that, which is roughly as long as the 3rd arc of the anime.

>better reason m8
You don't even know what is it means. Try to lurk.

>butthurt Remfag can't accept that his favourite girl is just plain waifubait

Have fun during the upcoming arcs filled with Rem's irrelevance.

You don't even trying to bait properly. Something like 1/8.

SUBBARU SUBBARU SUBBARU-KYUN

youtube.com/watch?v=gQngg8iQipk

Emilia-Communist
Priscila-Dictatorship
Felt-Anarchy
Anatasia-Capitalism
Crush-Meritocracy

>he doesn't worship my waifu so he must be baiting

Ok

POST THE DARK LORD!
>SOON

For love.

How do you guys stand this new "sampling" anime industry where you get a taste of a good adaption and then nothing else and you have to go read a fucking book to get the rest of the plot?

>888
Trips confirm

Welcome to 10 years ago. Haruhi started the LN season X never trend.

Books won't hurt you. Books are your friends.

Trips of darkness

Fuck Haruhi

The manga will continue too

FERRIS AND CRUSCH DOUJINS WHEN!!!???

WHEN
H
E
N

youtube.com/watch?v=Xc0EzLc7NZg
Why are we still discussing Re:Zero? Just to suffer?

Is this how the Japanese have to suffer, just because their economy is in ruins?

It's something we have to accept.

Modern anime is nothing else than advertisment for the source material afterall but if a series becomes as popular as Re Zero then I wouldn't give up yet.

Let's wait a couple years, look at the LN sales and let's see what happens.

i think that's good, because i started to see RBD as a hack into solving all troubles, now he must find another way

So is Tappei supposed to say something important today?

>It's something we have to accept.
I chose something else. I chose the impossible. I chose...NOT WATCHING ADAPTIONS

Long may he reign!

Don't felix become part of Subaru JRPG party on arc 4 onward?

He kills himself immediately when he sees her, but wakes up at her bedside. He was going to do it again before taking a moment to realize how pointless it would be, his earlier checkpoint after the whale fight would already be almost too late, and he has no idea what the two Archbishop that attack them do and nothing to defeat them with anyway, so he just bitterly accepts this and swears to save her. He gets incredibly touchy about anyone looking down on Rem or even hinting that she can't be helped, even punching Puck at one point.

Felis is firmly with Crusch.

he'd better do afer that fucking rejection, holy shit the 18th episode was ended badly, no wonder the internet raged

I also heard Redditors like to breathe. Should probably stop doing that too since breathing is literally r_e_ddit.

FERRIS IS A CUTE SLENDER BOY!!!

The Author himself must have realized I fucked up writing this since they took it from the LN word for word and the dude couldn't even manage to tweet anything during the ep.

Was voicing Betelgeuse Matsuoka's best work yet?

His performance was incredible.

Felis and Subaru are also on not great terms at the start of the arc due to differences of opinion regarding the Archbishops and Witch Cult.

I don't think he feels like he fucked up, I'm pretty sure he knows exactly what he's doing.

What does it mean?

Emilia's calling him a liar after he killed himself so shortly after he said he loved her would stay by her side.

A translation? The white bits are basically the 'I'll let you fall in love with me slowly' bits from his confession to Emilia, the black bits are mostly her just calling him a liar over and over again, because he just offed himself when he saw Rem, leaving Emilia behind nigh-immediately.

Why the fuck it's made me laugh.

She should be glad he stopped at one. He was going to do it again.

Because it's fucking ridiculous. Guy tells you he loves you forever then two minutes later he's fucking killed himself.

>>Ferris: “You hafta keep your promise too, Subaru-kyun! Don't, and I'll make the mana inside you go crazy 'till you go insane and die!”
What did he mean by this?

>wasting time translating the WN and not the LN which the author like many other do and end up changing and diverging the plot

I'm more interested in LN translations myself, but people apparently just want to read ahead. I don't even think there's a decent summary of what's changed between Arcs 1 2 and 3 WN vs LN anywhere, if much of anything at all.

It's all a scam to get you to buy his LN. STOP FUCKING FALLING FOR IT.

Yeah, fuck that guy for wanting me to support a story I'm enjoying, fuck him right in the ass!

Can anyone translate what he's tweeting? Something about the episode count?

twitter.com/nezumiironyanko?lang=en

IM NOT ENJOYING ANYTHING WITHOUT AN ENDING FAGGOT

There are some different scenes, but the descriptions I've heard say that the plot is more or less on the same track right now. They removed a few deathloops or combined them, changed where certain conversations occurred or cut some out, but the important details are mostly there.

The only scene that I've heard confused WN readers was the scene in which Emilia defeats one of Betelgeuse's fingers. That one is apparently new, and people aren't sure what impact it'll have on the future. In the WN, Puck isn't allowed to interfere with the Witch Cult while he's bound by contract to Emilia. He's also got some memories sealed away too.

>In the WN, Puck isn't allowed to interfere with the Witch Cult while he's bound by contract to Emilia.
Weird. Could Emilia have beaten the Cultist on her own? In the Anime, Puck was kind of there, but I'm not sure he actually hit anything, thinking back on it.

Looks mostly like talking about production stuff and thanking the people who made the anime possible. My moon is pretty weak though, so I can't really give a decent translation.

>Weird. Could Emilia have beaten the Cultist on her own? In the Anime, Puck was kind of there, but I'm not sure he actually hit anything, thinking back on it.
Well, the Wiki editor will probably update his summary with the LN, so we'll know if anything major changed.

>Felis

Please refrain yourself from using mistranslations.

Bishounen Bishop dating sim when?

>Apparently 2 people are now starting to translate Arc 4 chapters.

I hope they will work togheter, shit is too long for a single person.

Do you honestly think people give fuck on how you pronounce someone's name?

I guess you can't refrain yourself

One of the guys sent a message to the other. I guess we'll hear about how it pans out, though their writing styles will probably be different. Personally, I'm still waiting on Arc 3. Zeroliveblog is probably going to catch up to Kaguro at the rates they're going.

>章丸ごとのプロット立て直すのしんどい。
Heavy editing coming to arc 4 it seems. Otherwise it's just hard because arc 4 is a fucking behemoth.

Says a guy? What's even his reasoning? His name is normally Felix and its weird to switch from a single 'l' to double 'r' plus Felis literally means cat in Latin. Japanese also has literally no good way to distinguish between the two, and the Japanese site only has his full name.

I'm not one of the guys you responded to, the fact of matter is that you care so much about a letter in some subhuman faggot's name that you post that image everytime just so they supposedly stop

How would Subaru feel if he knew he made tons of Emilia's suffer in previous timelines?

Some illustrations in the light novel have character names in romaji and they write Felis' name as Ferris there.

Really Nippons gotta step their game up

Bad.

Fair enough I suppose.

> Emilia doing the Subaru Pose

Holy shit, that's too cute. Tell me that really happens in the novel. Can't wait to read it.

Bad, and he does find out. Although the world doesn't seem to actually work in a multiverse-type fashion, or there are just dead Emilias everywhere.

Uhh... Yes? It's pretty important actually, unless you're autistic.

Isn't this easily verifiable? Felix is written as フェリクスwhile Felis is written フェリス.

God yes please let this restart the buddy buddy Regulus Subaru fanart trend.

>Felis
>Ferris
Its barely different, the only factor is that they're the pet name for Felix

Yes, the first one is Felix while the second is Felis/Ferris, thing is I don't give a fuck on how you spell the pet name

How the fuck tall is Regulus supposed to be?

>though their writing styles will probably be different.

I'm ok with that, it's a reasonable compromise.

>Personally, I'm still waiting on Arc 3. Zeroliveblog is probably going to catch up to Kaguro at the rates they're going.

Well arc 3 is 10 novels IIRC, I doubt that one of them will ever finish it, especially when it already got adapted, few people are so diligent. It's another case where they should put their efforts togheter to not waste it.

So what's the deal with the anime I'm 2 episodes in.

Will finish it regardless of anything.
But what's the true reason it's rated so high

Well arc 3 is 7* novels IIRC

Just you wait.

Everything up through arc 3 is 9 LNs. It might be a little longer WN-wise.

Why would you even choose to pronounce a name in a shitty way, when there already exists a much better pronounciation?

keep watching
t. 19th episode in

Don't post dumb questions, just watch it and make your own opinion.

Death

Then waifus

then suffering

then best waifu

then dissapointment

Tappei saying he'll put at least 4 hours each day for the next year into re zero. He hasn't written anything of arc 6 during anime airing time

So should go digital for the LN's or should I buy the physical copies?

I don't want to make my own opinion.

So whats the deal with tappei? what did he said?

Physical

how did it sell in nihhon? is it good enough to make a second season posibile?

Ferris is already a pet name. Regardless of Ferris, or Felis, Felix is his real name and easily distinguished in japanese.

Tappei is tweeting like a madman

It did technically. I think around 10k a volume, which isn't bad at all, plus LN sales and merch selling well. The problem is mostly just that its sort of an ad and Kadokawa doesn't usually like S2s.

I wish I had a better feel for these tweets, although I think they're just sort of the usual 'Everyone that helped make this possible is so amazing!' The author is interested in seasons forever, but that doesn't mean much.

Yiss

Even if they'd want to make season2 it'd take at least 3 years for the LN to gain enough space. They won't animate the WN afterall.

Thanking the staff for the great anime, apologies for the no updates, doesn't have a horde of updates stored up, will be working hard as possible (around work/writing duties) to do re zero stuff, pace for updates will be like it was for arc 5, if there's an update assume he didn't have any work pressing at him at the time, etc etc in that vein.

I really hope the new amount of pressure won't destroy him.

what did he tweet?

looks like i have to read VN, WN, LN or whatever they're called

This, I'd love it but I think I only have a couple more years left in me tops. I never thought an anime of all things would make me wish I could live a bit longer.

>it'd take at least 3 years for the LN to gain enough space
Nah, he only needs 10 or so volumes to make another 2 cour show, and a lot of that is just editing down what he's already written. Unless those are some hard fucking edits he could have enough within a year.

Maybe its because I don't give a fuck about Felix? anyway this argument was made because a faggot keeps posting this picture in order for them to stop using 'Felis' and use 'Ferris' instead because its a "mistranslation", thing is its just a romanization error and you don't see everyone telling people to stop using "Mabeast" when thats a horrendous translation now do you?
Anyway, I need to go to sleep

Well that just lines up perfectly, 2018 is only a couple years away

Why u dying user?

Or sperging out about Betelguese/Petelguese.

here you go

Short Stories (right after second arc):
-Withdraw symptoms:
docs.google.com/document/d/1gXPF3WJU88xGF5jjenP2SJzmQXTAhC9byhGK9plyRwA/edit?pref=2&pli=1
-Subaru's drug scamble:
docs.google.com/document/d/1S4LIw4VVSIJtdJGsl1xIjfo0EOUZw2sOGHQX-b3_VZM/edit
-How to be a King:
docs.google.com/document/d/1J8xalbB_nwveNd3fHNaI21UcaaLQcuJG6inGsUb7Udc/edit

Arc 3 post ep. 25 contents
translationchicken.com/2016/09/12/rezero-arc-3-interlude-ii-lets-eat-12/

Arc 4 hybrid summary-translation of the first 20 chapters. It's 80,000 word with tons of translated parts, so you can try to endure the summary portions.
mediafire.com/download/77wrxh911hzuco9/80,000_word_summary.pdf

"What if" stories, Natsuki Rem:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B_oxWJ1yWNv4S2ZDOWs2NHo1bUE/view
docs.google.com/document/d/1zQ7NRY5S_S5Oua3sHwNuiSVxmW27KRjhskCwSpFmwPM/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1hDWe95EYBFULs1DenrHzAAczt9QQC_0Y9UkGeYfEBrg/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1bFlEXFA8WjoPSrqKoiHQXFtg-DoMf6xVPZm62u7C2lY/preview?pref=2&pli=1

According to the author, the basis of his actions, his relations with the witches, his past 400 years ago, and why his name is intentionally spelled as Petelgeuse are important plot points scheduled to be revealed in a future arc.

The pressure should be about the same as when he was writing arc 5 though. He's also japanese and has an elemental weakness to downtime.

So it was fucking nothing essentially
Guess well have to stay tune for another arc 6 update maybe itll have a huge reveal just around the corner

The primary problem with LNs and manga over anime is that the communities that translate those are very half assed. You can find hundreds of manga series that are unfinished translations and with LNs it's even worse with most not even getting a translation without an anime and even then they will die off eventually too. Anime is largely the only real impetus that gives manga and LNs fanbases in the west.

I know, but I don't see people going around here correcting Betelgeuse all the time, even though its wrong and there's even some kind of reason for it in theory.

>best girl kiss worst boy
Subaru is a nice MC. Loyal to his waifu and is afraid of everything. Rem really saved his ass, all that suffering finally blew off, I almost had panic attacks marathoning it.

desu I don't know how animefags don't go mad the third or fourth time they get into a series only to have it end with nothing resolved and no S2. How are you not all nuts by now?

I don't understand.
Normally i don't fall for the waifubaits.

But i did now. What the fuck is wrong with me?

I'm pretty sure we are, we spend all day arguing on a Mongolian puppet show board after all.

It does happen.

> waifubaits

SUBARU A BEST

Try and forget her, like everyone else

>"Who's Rem?"
>Subaru kills himself without hesitation when he finds out, but the checkpoint is at the bedside of Rem's comatose body. He promises he'll save her.
I shouldn't have read this.

Translate

Really nice, thanks man.

are you actually dying? i said that because suicidal toughts are getting more and more insistent

Subaru: i bring illegal whaling to lugnica for pride of nippon
Ferris: no poison eez good subeezykyun

You have a good taste for best girl

So we get nothing tonight?

Just Tappei talking about stuff on twitter, nothing super notable. Obviously he's working on the arc 4 LNs, and wants to start updating the WN, but it'll be slower. Thanking the staff who made the anime and the fans, etc.

This shit need to die.

And that is why you are a sheep to opinion.

So is Rem still taking a nap or is she up and being worst girl again?

Sleeping like always

oh wow, hearing Wagner was quite the surprise

>musescore.com/user/4390761
violinist here. Thanks my dude

All I want is Ferri to be happy.

She is going to be taking a nap for a long ass time.

Have any of you seen this?
youtube.com/watch?v=rwyDLsOtzYL&feature=youtu.be

what is it?

Nice edit

What did I watch (I already know the spoilers and why she has short hair, I'm talking about the animation).

Short hair Emilia doesn't end well for anybody.

Its fan made shit. Rip

>short hair

Betelgeuse stole the show every time he appeared.

well she tries to act like rem so of course it would look bad

Let's say if the anime really comes back then she'll be gone for the next two seasons.

fuck, and to think i still preffer Emilia

Maybe even longer, she's still asleep right?

3, and that's if she even gets fixed sometime in arc 6.

>Waifubait

>Kills the MC twice in cold blood.

>Tortures him as well.

Violinist too. Thanks for this user

Once, though not for lack of trying.

Also worth noting that as of the successful timeline she apparently never suspected him, so it takes awhile for him to draw enough aggro from her, despite being stinky.

Just read bits of LN9, a lot of Subaru's speech and monologue in the epilogue were condensed. It conveyed mostly the same meaning but kinda gave off a different feel.

The talk with Puck and the punch was completely removed, and a scene where Emilia walks in and comfort Subaru (pic related) was added at the end.

>Rip

You forgot the pic.

It's from an alternative bad end of the WN in which they went insane (I'm not joking), Tappei isn't Nisio.

Nah, only in ep 15, there he was one of the best anime villain ever. Then Tappei went truly slothful about everything related to him. Aside from that good sort of first closure of the Subaru-Emilia romance plot, the last arc of the anime was pretty dull. Thankfully almost all the rest was great.

It's not that bad, it means that she has a main plot line all about her, which is essential if Tappei wants to make her a real second main heroine. In the aime she was a great supporting character, but still a supporting character.

There can be flashbacks and some side-stories as OVA.

Spica hasn't been revealed to have a horn yet right? Only Rigel.

Can you elaborate on how the feeling it conveyed was different?

She should have one, no particular reason why she wouldn't if Rigel does.

I can't help but laugh at this image.
The cuckelf is comforting him while he's crying because of other girl

Interesting. Its sort of things like this that make me more curious to see the LN translated, guess I'll just get back to my moon.

He sees the possibility in arc 4.

They were only visions based off Echidna's magic book though. The only one who can confirm that there are multiple timelines, or if it's just a single one that gets rewinded is Satella.

What else was removed/changed?

After her chara development she actually became a really waifufag friendly character (and that's undeniably a major factor of her huge popularity). Thankfully, as he was saying, in this case it's not a bad, her characters works well as she's, no reason to be so defensive.

>so it takes awhile for him to draw enough aggro from her

What he took in the previous timelines was just getting very friendly with Ram, that's the only reason why she attacked him. The sad thing is that in one of the timeline in which Rem killed him Subaru was actually also very friendly with her. Rem was really crazy before her development.

There's a possibility. She could just have Oni blood but no horn.

Is this some added scene too?

I don't want to start anything here, but it feels like the author is undermining Rem a little and giving Emilia more importance in the scenes.

The biggest part that reflected this was in the web novel Subaru says Rem didn't change his feelings for Emilia but she became something of an equal. In the LN counterpart he says it was a feeling different to Emilia's, but it was a very strong feeling that can't be compared.

That would make Rem feel even worse. She's already sad Rigel only has one horn.

Truly Dark Lord material

What? They removed that? Why are they removing so many good stuff in the LN. I'm still pissed vol 8 removed the part where Subaru was in the middle of returning from death.

During the talk with Crush/Felix/Wilhelm, a lot of information about Greed/Gluttony, the witch, the seal and the sages were cut. But those weren't very important and is brought up again lata in the story anyway.

I really didn't like this anime. I felt like the show jumped around so many different subplots.

Some characters never really got any development like Felt.

No, this was mostly the same.

I hope the part where Wilhelm yells at Felix is not removed?

>Some characters never really got any development like Felt.
She's still young, give her a few years.

You mean the part where he goes to Satella realm again? That was at the start of Vol.9.

Source.

I doubt it was the detailed version.

LN9, supposedly. If you want to confirm you'd have to read moon.

Tappei likes to set up a lot of shit to be revealed later.

It does have a lot of subplots.

At this point he shouldn't Emilia has the whole spotlight for 2 arcs. He just needs to improve her character instead of botching up someone else.

>LN9
Seriously!? Khm, I mean, where I can find it?

So the Puck punch is removed, but does Puck still explain to him how the power works? Like name and memories deal?

Wait what the fuck. If he removed the Puck scene then how does he tell Subaru how that happened.

Whole conversation removed, the explanation of Gluttony's ability, Subaru questioning Puck about not telling Emilia about the witch cult, etc

Which kinda bothers me, I think that bit of conversation held quite a bit of significance on Puck's character and motives.

If he's reading it he probably has a physical copy, I don't think there'd be a complete scan this fast.

So what was the Tappei thing today?

Yeah, that's seems pretty weird. I thought it was fairly savvy of Subaru to confront him about it, because he obviously knows, but is clearly keeping it from Emilia, which just puts her at risk.

Season 2 cancelled, Arc 4 shortened for LNs, rushing to end it in less than 4 years because he's sick of it

Some dude on a server is talking about Tappei's tweets and he pretty much said the following:

>How animating and working on it changed his life
>Mentioning production, like cutting off opening and ending and how it was a burden for the animators
>The anime was worked on for 2 years, at a pacing of around 1 episode per month and some minor details
>Watanabe the director apparently encouraged the production team in certain ways too
>He's not sure on this, but apparently Tappei wished to voice a character in episode 19, or did voice one?
>Talks about arc 4 and advertises volume 10

Pretty much.

Just this as far as I know

I don't understand why he would do that. I do understand that vol 8 cut off Puck's and Beako's scenes just so they can condense it. But god damn even Satella's scene suffered here.

I could be moved to a later spot, or someone else talks about it, could be on volume 10 since it does start with then getting back to the mansion right?

Or maybe Echidna/Daphne could talk about the power.

Yea, most are speculating that a lot of information are going to be revealed in the first tea party. We will definitely get more answers with LN10.

Does he still dagger himself? These cuts are scary as fuck.

Humanity?

Some anons were saying that volume 10's cover would be revelead today, anything on that?

I figure that one couldn't be cut, since it's supposed to show that there was no saving Rem at all.

Has WF made OVAs before? Having the AUs animated would be nice

You have a book or skans?

>The anime was worked on for 2 years

Oh, wow, does someone know if that's a common thing?

Yes, he still daggers himself. But in the web it was mentioned that he did it right away the moment he saw Rem on the bed. In the LN, it was changed to something like "to recover the now sleeping Rem" and didn't specific on the timeframe.

And the mayo and the game, don't forget the mayo and the game.

Honestly arc 4 is so packed. The last thing they'd want to do is make it even more stuffed than it is.

>they went insane (I'm not joking)

Explain plox

Wow. Inbefore they cut out the narrative and down play the feelings.

Fairly sure the web novel doesn't specify a exact time frame either, he remembers daggering himself around when he figured out what happened to Rem to recover her.

There are a couple of S;G OVAs, the question is does Kadokawa want them? Kadokawa has the rights and funds it. If it's something Kadokawa wants it'll happen with or without White Fox. But it's not been officially mentioned or announced, so it seems unlikely.

Copypasting a post written by another user:

The bad end is a scenario where Subaru accepts Echidna's proposal, and basically everything goes wrong since Subaru kills himself over the smallest shit to fix things, Emilia becomes mindbroken for not being able to face her own past since Subaru took care of it, every single one of his friends either left or feels like he's not himself anymore, Ram is not longer bullying him, and Subaru basically became a husk of a person since he doesn't value his own life anymore.

Emilia also cuts her hair short to imitate Rem, because she notices Subaru taking care of her comatose body, throws fits over him being hurt, and doesn't do anything without his consent, basically becoming a broken doll.

>rem completely btfo by emilia at the end of s1
>didn't even include rem being literally btfo of relevance

That's pretty depressing, too bad its alternative ending.

The LN series is long and will be even much longer, I'm sure something animated every year would help a lot.

Where can I find each invidual LN and manga volume's total sales at this moment?

Oh fuck off, stop false flagging and trying to bait them for no fucking reason.

I probably didn't word it pretty well. I will try quote some parts of it n give rough translation

>Web
> ――王都に戻り、レムたちが襲われた惨状を聞き、彼女の状態を見て、そしてどうにも取り戻せないのだと知ったとき、スバルは迷わず自分の喉を短刀で突いた。
Returning to the capital, hearing that Rem and co were attacked and seeing her condition. And when he realised that it was too late to salvage the situation, Subaru stabbed himself in the throat without hesitation.

>LN9
>「────」
 レムのベッドの横に腰を下ろし、その寝顔を見ながらスバルは回想する。
  ──目覚めないレムを取り戻すために、『短刀で喉を突いた』記憶のことを。

-------, Sitting by Rem's bed, seeing her sleeping face, Subaru started to recollect. In order to take back the now sleeping Rem, the memory of stabbing himself in the throat.

wtf I hate Gluttony now

Everyone hates that little shit.

Why are Japanese obsessed with the 7 deadly sins?

>false flagging
It is literally true

that feel

Shit man

Ley a turd goblin

So is there an explanation to why there are three archbishops of Gluttony?

That's not that much of a change, it's more like they made the text more flowery is all.

Dayum all these Arc 4 scense:

twitter.com/shakerizero/status/779689106376753152?lang=en
twitter.com/wawaka1212/status/779735210296418304
twitter.com/HaruSabin/status/779960019659874304
twitter.com/InaedaKei/status/779947323820380160
twitter.com/InaedaKei/status/779992546898345985
twitter.com/yuzouni/status/780076952233181185

At least in English, it seems like the emotional weight and importance is reduced in the LN. Is it taboo to describe suicide too directly in a published work?

Someone tell me if -501 upload errors are common for mediafire or if I'm just getting fucked for some reason

Many regy

I cant wait for him to ramble

The next part that follows where it describe him losing consciousness in the searing pain and waking up again by Rem's bed is untouched. So probably not to do with a taboo.

Author didn't intend for the romance between R and S to be that strong is my guess.

Try MEGA

VOL 10 COVER WHERE

Soon. Most likely in few days.

mega.nz/#!dRdFBC6S!OiyyvFTpqhPDQ3u31UKPLZu6_aKPV3C4qOAQMncy5pY

tadaaah
Since Mediafire's being shit I might relocate to mega.

Has there been an LN that got completed adapted to anime and wasn't written by Nisio Isin?

It is intended. Like said the pain is still described, and LN still keeps him wanting to have her as his wife since Rem still did the trick to get him to confess on it.

Chaika

It's lovely that Chaika at least got an ending to her tale.

mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg
For anyone interested I recommend bookmarking this link and checking it like once a week or so

What the fuck? Pretty sure this is lies. Anime are animated slightly ahead of the time they are broadcast, not 2 years ahead of time.

>a4-c21-c22.pdf

Holy shit, Re:bro, glad that you are back.

I could tell by your touch that our bond has weaked
My heart is falling apart
My body is wandering
They're disappearing without a trance into the darkness
Those faded feelings, so far away...
What I'm searching for is a mirage
"I see the future in the far distance..."
When I look into the sky above
The distant memories of that shining world call forth dreams
The scenery I encounter in the endless night
Doesn't even show the ending of those bygone days

>Anime are animated slightly ahead of the time they are broadcast

No

>Anime are animated slightly ahead of the time they are broadcast

Are you retarded?

Based TLbro
Is this another summary or a full TL?

Haruhi? Try Slayers. It's always been like this, only newfags think otherwise.

user, he even thinks that the whole anime is forgettable, he doesn't give a single fuck about series.

Yes. That's why they have to have people frantically drive the finished product to the studios to be broadcast right after being finished when everything is assembled, VA work, audio track and the video track etc.

Are you?

What are these supposed to be?

Anime is only animated AFTER being broadcast

Listen this man.

Why doesn't he do stupid poses like this anymore? What happened to memeboy?

Goddamn, you're fast with this stuff.

too much suffering

Those changes sound really scary user.

Fanmade anime rendition of Season 2 aka Arc 4.

Does anybody have the link to the OST in lossless FLAC that a kind user posted yesterday or the day before that?

What reason does Reinhard have for throwing his support behind a criminal street urchin like Felt?

he thinks she is the bastard child from the royal family

The LN has similar changes since Arc 2 user. Even some bits like Rem's backstory were additions to the story in LN and weren't WN.

sex

He already explained it. Pic related.

>Subaru saw hell, and only hell

Damn son.

hontoni?

Because the Dragon insignia legitimatizes her as one of Lugnica's potential rulers. He's also not prejudice shithead.

It's a sex thing.

I suppose I'll read it, but it's not like I'm deeply grateful or anything, b-baka.

Sexual intercourse

When was this?

He wants to smash Felt's pussy.

bastard princess pussy is best pussy

Nobody?

Cellist and pianist here. Thanks, I'll try to adapt them.

Pulled this link from my browser history, see if it works: docs.google.com/uc?id=0B9ujNFCj4JnYaUlwa0JCaXVkSTA&export=download

Sure does, thanks an awful lot, user!

Got whisked away by the daily commute.
Always assume it's a summary. It's never not going to be a summary.

Why aren't you a richass fag writing LNs and getting anime adaptions of them, user?

this should happen approximately right after when the anime ends

I did think it was odd that Emilia was such a big focus in that picture. I guess we'll see how they pull it off in Arc 4 and how much there is to worry about. I don't think he outright states he loves them both about the same amount until then, and it was always obvious he loved them in rather different ways. However, I'm getting the feeling that Arc 4 is going to turn out rather different in many ways.

Anyhow, I noticed a few obvious things that aren't related to that. Subaru seems like he undergoes a character arc where he masters each Sin, both overcoming it in some way and learning to make use of it. I'm not talking about the Authorities either. As Sloth, Betelgeuse was the weakest of the Bishops who relied more upon his followers than any other. His true strength wasn't in his Unseen Hands or how genki he acted, it was in using others to achieve his goals.

Before he could conquer Sloth, he had to do more than get over his desire to give up. He had to accept just how little he was able to do, and that he truly had to depend on others. He had to learn to use them to do things for him. In short, he had to channel his Sloth in a less harmful manner.

In Arc 4, it seems like the focus is all about Greed. As before, it starts out as the wrong kind of Greed. He wants to take everyone's pain and suffering onto himself, to take all of their challenges, be all of their strength, and just never let anyone else get hurt. This is the attitude shown in the Bad End. It's also worth noting that Roswaal is trying the whole time to make him into a man who will throw away anything and everything for Emilia. He tries to force Subaru to choose between Emilia and everyone else. Subaru must overcome his Greed to take on everyone's hardships, while retaining the Greed to refuse to throw anyone away for anyone else. Not even himself. He wants to have everyone there, without giving up more than he needs to.

I imagine Wrath and Gluttony will be the Sins scheduled next.

That sounds absolutely incredible, though!
>Subaru kills himself over the smallest shit to fix things
This is the most utilitarian usage. There's nothing wrong with getting absolutely everything just right.
>every single one of his friends either left or feels like he's not himself anymore
How can they call themselves his friends when they won't even stick by his side when he's doing everything correctly? Besides, if one of them leaves, just kill yourself until you figure out the exact right thing to do or say to them to get them to stay.
>Ram is no longer bullying him
Good. The best, even. Ram is a fucking cunt and I'd have wasted loops on punching her in her smug little cunt face multiple times after the conclusion of Arc 2. It's good that she's learned her place.
>Subaru basically became a husk of a person since he doesn't value his own life anymore.
Lifeforms are just gene-copying biorobots anyway. Selfhood is an illusion and human beings are not invulnerably self-possessed, shackled as they are to the formative experiences over which they have no control. Tappei is just saying that Subaru is too much of a pussy to get over the pain of death and too much of a dumbass to select the proper routes to maintain his own happiness. Like, I'm fine with the guy all things considered, but he needs a slap on the ass to get his shit in gear every single time.
>Emilia also cuts her hair short to imitate Rem, because she notices Subaru taking care of her comatose body, throws fits over him being hurt, and doesn't do anything without his consent, basically becoming a broken doll.
This is my fucking fetish, unf. My dick gets hard just thinking about it. Seriously, that sounds fucking magical.

Subaru being a bitch when it's convenient is Tappei's somewhat weak excuse to make shinimodori not the balls-to-the-walls unstoppable ability it in fact genuinely is when abused correctly.
I'm iffy on Echidna, though.

I DON'T SEE ANY BULGE.
DOES THIS MEAN IT'S SAFE TO FAP TO HIM?

You know, that's a very good post.

while you are fucking crazy.

No one seems to acknowledge that tis Rem coma thing is just the LN flying off the rails and going into trainwreck territory like aldnoah when its resident hime-GIMME went comatose

>Eager to find out what happen after the last episode
>Read interlude 1 on carriage
>That fucking ending
What the fuck, man. They could have made the anime end there. I thought sequel bait is a good way to make the viewers wanting for more.

>I thought sequel bait is a good way to make the viewers wanting for more.

Maybe, you know, that's the problem? Try to think about it.

You mean the fact that there will be no sequel to bait for? :^)

Baldroblyad, is it you?

>I'm iffy on Echidna, though.

I'm sure you two would get along just fine.

Bingo.

If you piss off the viewers too much that way, they abandon you and your LN empire.

>Anime ends at Arc 3
>WN are already at Arc 6
They could make 12 episodes covering arc 4 seems I reckon it will be pretty long.

Index S2 had a sequel bait. Anime sold good and LN sales was high.
>If you piss off viewers
But how?

There will be no season 2, user. It doesn't matter how well it sells. Also the anime is based off the LN, not the WN, which the LN changes things from. The WN is not canon to the LN or anime.

If anything, the far less patient anime-only otaku are gonna push the WN/LN readers to finally say "fuck this shit" and drop. Now that we know that Tappei has creative control over what goes in and what stays out, and now that we know Tappei got a massive amount of Rem content, INCLUDING SUBARU'S CONFESSION TO HER cut, they'll finally realize the game is rigged.

>You know, that's a very good post.
It's something that just started feeling obvious as soon as I thought about it. Subaru never entirely stops being Slothful or Greedy, he just uses it different. By the time he has to kill Regulus, he's already completed his true Trial of Greed in the way he needed to complete it. He'll still have to learn to use the Authority of Greed, but that feels like it's more the reward for coming to terms with his Greed.

Now that Sirius has been captured, and is more or less willing to help them against Gluttony, I think the focus would naturally come down to Wrath. There's also another obvious reason the Sin focus would be on Wrath, seeing as he often has to resist the urge to hit people when a certain subject comes up. Hell, we even had him choke Ram while under the effects of the miasma. In an Arc where Subaru's thoughts are bound to be focused upon Rem, it's his Wrath at himself and others that he'll have to contend with.

After that, he might be able to properly deal with Sirius and be a little more prepared to channel his emotions properly as he moves to take on the Gluttony trio.

>But how?
By making sequel bait endings and thus not respecting their intelligence by patronizing them with cliffhangers. It's like how people are going mad at Miura right now for going on hiatus right as they meet the character they've been seeking who can solve one of the major plot problems in Berserk. Now granted Berserk fans have been abused a lot before this so they're quicker to anger, but each fanbase can only take so much abuse and this only starts the cycle of them abusing Re:Zero fans if they do that.

>Tappei got a massive amount of Rem content, INCLUDING SUBARU'S CONFESSION TO HER cut,
What is it with all of you that are so into living relationships through anime characters? Why do you care who "wins the X bowl" or who fucks? Why do you ship? Is everyone here that needy? Am I just asexual or something? What is going on? I feel like shipping is the anime equivalent of reading tabloid newspapers in the supermarket seeing what celeb is fucking what other celeb. Why do you care?

It's like you imgine that the whole jap fanbase is composed by unreasonable and rabid remfags. Tons of jap Rem fans are actually very chill, like a moonspeaker explained. The difference is that they care about the series AND about Rem, while people like you are just waifufags in search of a waifuwar.

The problem is that there IS a waifuwar in the first place.

This isn't even a waifuwar where there are compelling reasons to pick any of the girls and they're all roughly equally popular. This is where there's a clear and decisive winner, probably the most clear and decisive winner i've seen in a decade when it comes to this kind of thing, and the author hamfistedly kills it because he had picked the winner from the start instead of letting the writing develop it. I don't think any other writer has so blatantly declared "this girl is going to win no matter how the story develops or how obviously better this other char is and there's nothing you can do about it" but that's what Tappei did.

That's just because Japs, and especially otakus, are pussies with no backbone. Of course they're going to bend over and get fucked by tappei because that's what their society teaches them. They'd rather let a good character die and "trust the process" instead of actually protesting the burning pile of dog shit this series has become.

The waifu war is pretty much the only reason anyone watches rezero in the first place. If you don't like that kind of entertainment, the show and LNs won't really appeal to you.

>Am I just asexual or something?

Nah, they are actually simply walking cases of severe support syndrome, it's basically our version of Cred Forums's systemwar,the main cancer of this board. Be happy of not being part of it.

>

Ok, as long as you admit that you don't care about the series itself, I'm ok with your opinions.

I'd argue that remfags care about the series more than tappei himself.

If he wants to pillage what would have been a masterpiece just to have his waifu win, that's totally his choice, but that doesn't mean we should agree that it was the right choice.

I just want to discuss the fucking plot and translations here. Why is everyone bringing up waifu wars?
His relationship with Rem is relevant to the plot. The theme of the story is supposed to be love, and Subaru being in love with both girls is going to be a point in the story.

>or something
Yes, you're retarded, because this is an anime that has a huge focus at love relationships between characters, that pushes plot further. You can't constantly cut those kind of scenes and at the end of the party say "THIS GUY IS LIKES REM" What is the fucking point? This relationships is a part of the plot.

ah here it goes my subtitles ... if someone want to finally post some HD thing of things here is the sub to add at your player

Horrible subs

00:12:45,000 --> 00:12:48,000
I followed all the serie! bought the Light novels and read the WN!

00:12:49,500 --> 00:12:52,000
It can't be! IT CAN'T BE!

00:12:52,000 --> 00:12:54,000
now take this goddamnt shit with you...

00:12:54,800 --> 00:12:57,400
and piss on it like we did!

00:13:00,00 --> 00:13:04,000
The... Web Novel!!

00:13:07,000 --> 00:13:10,400
AND FUCK OFF TO YOUR STUPID BOARD!

00:13:14,000 --> 00:13:20,000
It... Won't... it will not-desu... there will be a second...

00:13:22,000 --> 00:13:24,000
As for what we care...

00:13:24,000 --> 00:13:26,000
No, it is over.

00:13:27,000 --> 00:13:30,400
O-WA-RI DA!

00:13:31,000 --> 00:13:35,400
(Aka: its over, anime second season NEVER)

00:13:41,000 --> 00:13:47,400
WHITE FOX!

00:13:53,000 --> 00:13:55,400
TV Anime's Sequel'

00:13:55,400 --> 00:13:57,400
is in the Novels

Did Beatrice know Betelgeuse or something?

>light novel
>"masterpiece"
Okay.

Yep. Beatrice and Juice are old pals, and he was even Emilia's father figure before everything went to shit.

No user, that's just your biased point of view clouded by wild, rabid and unresonable waifufaggotry.
Belive it or not, I genuinely appreciate how honest that guy was, I have much more problems with dishonest and totally oblivious people, those are much, much more unresonable than that guy.

t. EMTard.

Otto or Garf?

>Subaru killed Emilia's only father figure.
Let that sink in faggots
Puck a shit.

So you're not mad because your waifu is getting cut out of the waifuwars and losing her potential for victory but rather because of the inconsistencies it creates in the plot?

Let's not start this shit. I want to speculate on poorly understood and incomplete summaries and translations!

>The... Web Novel!!

that part gets me every time. I would like to help, but I'm totally ignorant about this subject.

Thanks for confirming my point.

Because Subaru's relationships are what drives the plot forward?

Considering that those two girls are the main objectives are are left with the heaviest speculations.

Emiliafags literally delude them into thinking this series is good just because their waifu is alive and the other competing waifu is indefinitely out of the Subarubowl. This series has been lackluster past arc 3 and even Emilia's own dedicated arc for her "development" was pathetic.

It's the same exact bullshit that spfag was trying to argue.

I thought Subaru killing deadly sins was what drove the plot forward

Welcome to waifufags' world.

Isn't it better that your waifu loses the Subarubowl so she isn't getting porked by Subaru and you can go fuck her in magical imaginary land while she's still pure? Why do you guys want Subaru to fuck your waifu so bad anyway? Are you into NTR?

>relationships

Exactly, relationship not cheap as fuck OMFG MY WAIFU MUST WIN

>losing her potential for victory
What are you talking about? What potential? She already won this race along with Emilia.

Subauron's objectives:
>Help/free Satella
>Make Emilia king
>Kill the Blacksnake eventually (?)
>Find a cure for Rem

Self-insert, as usual. But most of them don't care about Subaru at all.

Reminder that Emilia is perfection.

I wonder if Emilia ever realized who Sloth was? Anyhow, I heard her aunt was in love with the guy, though she never told him Betelgeuse how she felt. He may have also had feelings for her, before Pandora used her witchcraft to make him kill her. Which is probably where we get that one line as part of Juice's hypocritical ramblings.
>You killed her. With my hands and fingers, you killed her.

honestly if it wasn't for the sins fucking with rem Im pretty sure he would have some peace and quiet until something would ruin his normal life

So the world building and character development in arc 4, the epicness and tension that is arc 5 and the mystery and lore surrounding arc 6 is lackluster?
Man.

Well you quit finding excuses for you waifuwar bullshit already? Emilia has always cared about Suabru so it's not strange for her to be there. You guys need to stop being buthurt about something frivolous. Subaru and Emilia will get closer no matter who your preferred girl cause they will be together most of the time like their were before their fight. Because that is what Subaru wants to do and has always wanted. This is getting old already.

>Isn't it better that your waifu loses the Subarubowl
What?

Nice copypasta

Emilia is going to be a heroine for a few more arcs,. There are more arcs than the number that was stated so presumably Emilia loses focus or becomes an antagonist.

>I want to speculate on poorly understood and incomplete summaries and translations!

The one from your resident Re:bro translator? I'm still on the first chapters, how high is the percent of translated parts?

To add to that
>Find a cure for Julius
>Help Scarfkidna/Anastasia

There are also another 2 subplots going on, Rein & co with Capella and the deal with Leweskidna.

This is why a competent writer wouldn't have forced the Emilia shit.

Subaru isn't attracted to Emilia because she's kind, he's attracted to Emilia because he thinks he's in a Chinese cartoon until the despair really gets going.

Emilia is hinted to be stripped of her heroine status in arc 10 user. There are 11 arcs in the series.

It varies on an individual basis. Some are no doubt self-inserting. Some just want to see Rem get her happy ending, after she refused the easy route.
>Emilia has always cared about Suabru so it's not strange for her to be there.
You misunderstood my point there. It's not odd that Emilia would comfort him, it's just strange to make her a larger focus in the picture than Rem's sleeping form.
Pretty high. Seems it gets higher when it's a part he likes.

You forgot Al, Gaaf and Wilhelm vs Reinhardt

>Rein & co with Capella
>Al, Gaaf and Wilhelm vs Reinhardt
Explain.

There is the Rosewaal & Ram subplot as well.

and now the comfy threads are dead that was quick

No I believe her heroine status would be stripped a few arcs before that. Arc 6 hasn't finished yet, Arc 7 was revealed to focus on Al and political infiltration (other countries start sending spies to Lugnica), I believe Arc 9 would be a good start.

Holy shit really? Fuck, and everyone is only talking about arcs 4-6, what the fuck?

Some Emiliatards is enough.

Japanese fans clearly don't care about that whether their Remfags or Emilia ones. You guys are just retarded for squabbling over stupid.

>If he wants to pillage what would have been a masterpiece just to have his waifu win, that's totally his choice, but that doesn't mean we should agree that it was the right choice.

Don't fucking kid yourself. There is no such right choice, just shitty ass force you preference down the author throat because your too immature to understand this your work. If you actually cared about the series you saying such shit to being with. Rem is just another character in series and not series itself.

Not him but Subaru has been trying to help Wilhelm fix his relationship with Reinhardt through the advice he gives.

He is still trying to recruit Gaaf

I dunno about Al, but its most likely the mystery as to why one oni should exist, not two.

There is no subplot to speak of.

Just a slutty oni taking big clown cock.

I was looking through the author twitter and he said he will try to Finish the story in the next 4 years holy shit that going to be a while

Because they are trying to find hints as to where Emilia's heroine status would start stripping user. Not to mention alot of the plot and foreshadowing for future events are in arcs 4-6. Like Emilia's visions for example.

>There are more arcs than the number that was stated so presumably Emilia loses focus or becomes an antagonist.

Not him, but that's not a problem at all, as I have said tons of times, most Emiliafans like Rem as well, just not as much as Subaru and Emilia (yes, it's not a case that I also mentioned Subaru).
Another point is that what you wrote doesn't change what he said as well. Let's just enjoy the whole series for what it is instead of having nonsensical demand.

>It varies on an individual basis.

I know, I was just mentioning the ones who make troubles in many threads. I also know that many Remfans who are sensible bro-ish people.

>Rem is just another character in series and not series itself.
lol people actually believe this.

She's the face of this series. When people in the future think Re:Zero, they'll think of Rem. She was the only compelling character in the series besides Subaru, who is only taken seriously because he's the MC.

and before some faggot says it
>inb4 "'who's rem?"

Subaru is trying to find a way to stop Ram from going crazy over clowncock, that solution he hopes it to be is Rem.

Is he going Manus??

4 years ain't nothing, kiddo...

spoilers: Emelia is Lust

Fuckoff. Cancer like you is we can't have good discussion about this half the time.

You are destroying anime.

jesus fuck game of thrones thats going to take forever too

>She's the face of this series
She's on the cover of almost every doujin already

Nah just two more seasons basically. Three if they really push it. The final villain was finally revealed and everything is coming together for the invasion of King's Landing and a conclusion.

PS: No one cares about the books

Me? I think you should be saying that to White Fox and Tappei in particular.

It's hilarious if you think this series has anything more beyond Rem. It was a fairly big fish in a small pond before the adaptation, was only above average in popularity prior to the Arc 3 eps, and it ONLY became massively hyped when Rem became a primary focus. Without Rem it'll go back to big fish/small pond (and even then at some point the Remfag otakus following the WN will finally lose hope and drop) but it'll never regain the level of hype and interest prior to ep 18.

Emiliafags are delusional as fuck and think not only the majority of the anime watchers are going to be hyped for a Remless S2, but are going to be hyped after possibly years of waiting.

People are complaining because the relationship between the two is what hold most of the theories and speculations up. Plus to remove critical plotpoints such as confession and his conversation with puck dampens the emotional impact of the series.

People have the right to complain as it takes enjoyment from the reader. But as long as they are being sensible about it then its fine. Which they are, considering all of the responses are valid criticisms and not sperging shitposts.

>He thinks you can boil a show/LN down to one character: His waifu!

did not know that been holding out to just binge watch it thanks user

Not him, but we had good discussion until Emiliatard don't brought shipping shit.

Have a (You) and some hard statistics, shiteater.

This has got to be falseflagging or some shit. I swear nobody is this crazy. While its true Remfags are the backbone of this series and many a man would ship Subaru and Rem to the ends of the earth not everything needs to be about Rem user. He kept the WN readers interested during arc 4+, he will continue keeping them interested now.

No. Capella Emerada Lugnica is Lust

Rem gave a lot popularity to Re Zero, you can't argue with that. Numbers can't lie.

>I know, I was just mentioning the ones who make troubles in many threads. I also know that many Remfans who are sensible bro-ish people.
Well, I guess that'll do for now. Right now I'm more interested in discussing Sirius and how Subaru will learn to harness his Wrath effectively. Sirius has already been defeated in battle, so it's not a direct fight he'll have to best her in. She's supposedly willing to help him out with Gluttony, but she also wants to help Betelgeuse resurface and to free him from Subaru. I'm getting the feeling her true role is to be a mindfuck villain who'll be toying with Subaru's emotions whenever he questions her.

That's the playing field upon which Subaru will presumably have to challenge and defeat Sirius, as killing her without her consent would kill everyone else in a huge radius.

>Pretty high. Seems it gets higher when it's a part he likes.

Nice, really nice.

>People have the right to complain as it takes enjoyment from the reader.

Wait, I was just saying that what he was saying about Emilia makes sense, not that what they said was unjustified, I actually have no idea why he got mad at them.
I'm sorry that my post was confusing.

>not everything needs to be about Rem
and yet the current arc is about saving victims of gluttony, and more specifically, Rem.

There's also the fact that Roswaal warns Emilia that a cured Rem will cuck her for sure, among other things.

Damn, has a second place in any anime gotten this popular before?

>Everyone else outweighs Rem
Some "she is the series" poll you got there

Wait this poll was done in 2014?

What part of the LN was even out at this point?

That one is old. This one is also probably a little old.

Rem"friends" are like Lightningfriends.

>Whenever Rem is offscreen, everyone should be asking "Where's Rem? I wonder what Rem is doing! Let's go talk to Rem!"

>Numbers can't lie.

No user, it was selling well even before episode 15. But the most important thing is

>The difference is that they care about the series AND about Rem

and same goes for many Remfans on Cred Forums. The people who seriously think that "Rem is the series" are a minority

8/10 had a great laugh user

>No user, it was selling well even before episode 15. But the most important thing is
She was at the top from very beginning.

It's an ongoing poll, but Rem has remained around 50% for quite some time. I think I saw one from during Arc 2. People were bringing up how there were so many rabid Remfags who only cared about their waifu before the anime even got to her popular scenes,so apparently this is just the sort of attitude Rem brings out in some people.

>waifuwar shitposting
And the post-anime threads were so cozy, too.

Do you understand what I'm saying you falseflagging motherfucker?

You state that arc 4 will get no attraction because the focus is on Emilia. Well lemme tell you something bucko while Best Girl may not be there Tappei still has the aptitude to keep the reader interested. Rem winning the Subarubowl is another matter. I can go on for DAYS talking about how Tappei ships the fuck outta Rem and Subaru and how his writing, interviews, Q&As reflect that. But as to say that a series has no popularity where Rem is not there 100% of the time is utter bullshit.

Tread lightly user.

maybe tomorrow it be better r-right?

Well, this derailed quickly. Come on, fags, these threads are actually comfy without waifuwars.

Arc 4 was shit. The readers were only interested because they wanted to see beyond that, and also, Echidna.

Yesterday and the day before that were pretty good.

The Red Ogre/Blue Ogre fiasco was a fun time.

>But muh pools!
Holy shit user, stop with the waifufagging, why don't you try talking about the lore?

You should say it to this faggot , but it's too late already.

I'm

I'm responding to bait aren't I?

It is falseflagging / trolling, I've seen this guy's exact text here before, it's fucking pasta. But people keep taking the bait.

No?

>emilia gets "development"
>development as in: she can't do it so Subaru has to white knight and loop to do it for her

>why don't you try talking about the lore?
No one fucking responds to those. I've been trying to start up discussions, but it's all just people starting waifu wars or complaining about waifu wars. People can't discuss lore unless you add your own thoughts to the lore posts.

god that fiasco reminded me the chill threads we had and the whole Alice and wonderland fiasco was fun too

Why is Emilia so shit?

She ruined the whole episode!

oh god not this again

Emilia does get development, just not enough development that actually satisfies the readers to heightens her position as she is right now.

You should have seen this thread then.
Seriously, why these threads turn so shit hen the weekend comes around?

>emilia is so shit she ruins nonexisting episodes
top kek

Why is Rem so shit?

She ruined the whole thread!

So, guys, can we agreed that Emilia is good, Rem is good and Subaru is good too. And all of them important. I want to wake up tomorrow and see good threads again. Thanks.

How does she see out of her right eye?

This is shitposting and we can report it, yes? Report, ignore, and move on.

The Subaru's motives one was pretty great as well.

Tfw Ram(which I assume is yellow) beats you in the polls despite only half as much if that screentime.

never ever we are going back into the dark ages again No light will save us now

>this is just the sort of attitude Rem brings out in some people.

Well, her character is really waifufags friendly, but in a good way, it's well made while still having that kind of personality and behaviours that waifufags go freaking crazy for, a very rare case.
Shame that the most religiose wafufags must try so hard to shit on everything else.

You are right (you must admit that it's a little hard when some people shit on the series so much, though) Have another question, have there been other elements about that Ram-Al subplot so far?

It's ok , it's just an overused meme, that guy is just joking.

Because the weekend is prime time for to shitposters come out of the woodwork.

To be honest with you I enjoy the Rempraising but never to this degree. The deadpan passive-aggresive jabs are more suitable and fun.

Damn, her coma seemed to really mess him up. Or does he get over it?

>So, guys, can we agreed that Emilia is good, Rem is good and Subaru is good too.

Yes, especially based Subaru.

I love those colored pages, there have been more from vol.9?

>Or does he get over it?
Nope
He gets triggered every time someone mentions Rem.

So, I used google translate on several of this artist's posts. He's apparently noticed that people overseas have seen his pictures and were shocked and upset by the spoilers. He even said he was sorry. How nice of him.
twitter.com/uni_731/status/780206473171308544
twitter.com/uni_731/status/780212239940907008
>Have another question, have there been other elements about that Ram-Al subplot so far?
I don't think it's brought up again. Al isn't really a close associate of Subaru and probably hasn't noticed the "too many Oni" thing in the current loop. However, there's a theory that he's another one of the Sage Candidates, aside from Subaru, and he'll probably wind up showing up to the Tower of Pleiades if that's true. He'll probably notice the discrepancy then.

>He's apparently noticed that people overseas have seen his pictures and were shocked and upset by the spoilers.
My sides
Poor anime-onlys

Tower of Pleiades is the perfect setting for a big infodump Arc.

Shiii don't give her the satisfaction of that at least,you dumbass!

If you were an emiliafag who jumped ships to Rem, please kill yourself.

Funny it's rem but behind it her hair is white.

Is this symbolic of falseflagging?

motherfucking majikoi my nigga

>I'm sorry that my post was confusing.

Ah, sorry. My bad then. My post was mostly directed to as well. My mistake.

That's actually why I think mastering the Sin of Wrath is going to tie into the healing Rem arc. Right now, all Subaru has is this impotent rage, which is partially directed at himself. It's unfocused. Lashing out at everyone around him doesn't get anything done. He's got to learn to channel it properly to get shit done. If he can't master his raging emotions, he won't be able to handle Sirius and he won't stand a chance against Ley or the Gluttonies. They would emotionally destroy him.
Yep. Anyhow, does anyone know what Al is actually currently up to? Is he going on a Dragon Hunt for Lust?

Man, Tappei sure filled the series with tons of subplots, hope he will find the space for all of them, there is also the question about Felt and the election, and also about the after-election I guess.

>That's actually why I think mastering the Sin of Wrath is going to tie into the healing Rem arc. Right now, all Subaru has is this impotent rage, which is partially directed at himself. It's unfocused.

That's a very good idea.

>Lust

Will we get a female archbishop?

>Will we get a female archbishop?
Sirius and Capella are both women. At least I think Capella is a woman. Capella is an extremely proficient shapeshifter, so maybe she used to be a guy. She's got insane regenerative abilities from it too, can turn into a dragon, and her blood is a deadly poison for everyone but Subaru. It actually makes Subaru stronger, at the cost of turning him black in places.

well he did say he will try to wrap everthing up in 4 years

>It actually makes Subaru stronger, at the cost of turning him black in places.

So he is quite literally becoming the black swordsman.