twitter.com/MattShipmanVO/status/779669721734115329
youtube.com/watch?v=FBc42Hm-DPI
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=853634
a.pomf.cat/lglvoz.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's THAT duel of Arc-V?

Fuck Parasite

>RANK 2
Have any cards from the anime changed what level/rank they are when they get released?

useful links: pastebin.com/5RVnqtae
old

one of them is irrelevant

Phantom Knights Cursed Javelin

2 Level 2 monsters

Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 monster your opponent controls; its ATK becomes 0, also it has its effects negated.

At this point none of them because ARC-V lost that kind of potential a long time ago when they decided to make Yuya EGAO Messiah and made all the others completely worthless.

>first picture
AND I STILL FUCKING AM

Two of those four in the pic are completely worthless and Sawatari's still alive. There's definite hope.

I really couldn't think of any better for 5D's.

Nice effect, but why is it a Rank 2?

Next episode.

>tfw Yuya and friends wasted so much time on BB giving the Doctor more than enough time to brainwash Yuzu with a bug he instead decides to make her binge watch the whole Despair arc of Danganropa and still waiting to make her watch Future.

Aporia/Z-ONE?

Why does this post reek of secondary watching DR3 wrong?

>Switch Fubuki's to Hell Kaiser vs. possessed Johan and switchAki with Aporia death against Z-ONE.

Yeah, that one's good. Didn't think of the bad guys.

But user, can't you see that she has the eyes of Despair?

>tumblr

Despair Arc wasn't what Junko used to brainwash people. It was either the distorted Monokuma Theater for suicide or Chiaki's death and/or the Student Council's massacre with Ryota's subliminal bullshit added in to make people her followers

>the 5ds one
The fuck? There are so many better ones to put there.

Nice work, user.

He made her marathon Arc-V from synchro arc up to episode 123.

>BB filler started
>but then Crow died which was great
>but then the BB got EGAOd which was shit
>But then Yuri dueled again which was good
>then Asuka got shafted which was lame
>then this ep was pretty good
god damn arc-v please just pick if you're gonna be shit or not so I can decide to drop you or not.

wrong thread user

He forced her to watch the BB episodes on repeat the entire time.

> Nips call ARC-V Anti GX fanfiction

>ARC-V wanks usions more than anything else

>More like anti-Edo Fanfiction

So, is the Doctor a lolicon?
I mean, have you seen the way he touched Yuzu in the preview?

But Despair Anime IS Arc-V

Blame the idiot who brought DR3 up to begin with just because of brainwashing

So

>Ruri
Smug
>Rin
Sadistic
>Selena
Pretty much her pre-development
>Yuzu
Emotionless

Have a feeling Yuzu will be the one to watch out for.

YAMI NO DUERU is back.

>tfw Yuzu plays Dragon Capture Jar retrain.

New OP and ED + Plus rape faces next week.

Yuzu isn't a loli, so no.

I wouldn't put too much thought into it. She's probably going to job in a few episodes.

>mfw ruri and serena get sent to the fucking shadow realm

Prisma was Level 5 in the anime. Thank God they decided to make it actually usable.

How dead is that doctor next week?

So dead he is going to wish he was turned into a card

>The Doctor takes away his Yuzu
>He's going to take away the Doctor's EGAO

Like poetry.

Legit think doctor is the guy that won't be forgiven.

very, no one strokes tomato's Yuzu, look how triggerd he got when serena said she had been brainwashed

>Insects are just Insects

Savage

This is the moment that she grabs his dick, right?

When was that? I missed like 3/4 of the stream.

Selena and Joeri having some kind of meaningful interactions fucking when?

It's near the end of the ep.

Read the script. He was so triggered, Yuto had to take over.

>Joeri

>yfw Herr Doktor gets egao'd

Which character(s) would be the biggest surprise to see in the new opening? And I mean somewhat prominently featured, not just as part of a still frame group shot.

It honestly wouldn't be surprising, considering last OP and ED's tend to have all characters or the majority in them.

>AAAAAHH
Lol.

I knew there would be Yuto and Ruri shipping in this episode. Best ARC-V ship so far

>Blue Aura

What stage is this?

SSGSS

Any GX duel where Bewildering Duel plays is top tier

Stage 5. AKA YUZU mode

I'm just wondering what the fuck they're planning to do with all this. Yuya is most likely turning into the demon duelist within the next 5 episode but what will be the point of it all? I don't care as much for him turning into one as much as how it will be tied into the show to make an interesting narrative otherwise it just seems forced like it has been this whole series.

Yeah, but those are usually
>as part of a still frame group shot
or at least something that makes it equally obvious that they're just there to remind viewers of their existence one last time.

It should be Super Egao 3 since we only have went up to 2 now.

So why can they actually switch bodies now? Why couldn't they do that before?

>it just seems forced like it has been this whole series.
I wouldn't call it force. Its been like forever since Yuya went Bersek and seeing the girls brainwashed, pus Yuto + Yuya anger = hitotsu nii it makes sense

Same reason they can just switch decks I guess.
I mean Yuya also just went
>Did Yutos feelings switch the cards?!

So why the fuck not bodies?

The theme seems to be "Duels that had bullshit turnarounds with broke-ass cards that even a meta deck would be hard-pressed to beat".

Like with Edo's first duel, it seems to only be possible with extreme stress. There just wasn't a chance for it until now since Yuya was keeping his composure pretty well.

Because it was legit the first time Yuya ever got pissed since XYZ.

What happened to smiling?

Mieru deserves some closure. And a spot in the next Yu-Gi-Oh series.

Why couldn't they do it earlier in the show? It would've been much better if Yuto took over during the Xyz arc since it's his home and all. It also makes the whole Yuya looks like Yuto thing make more sense. What's the point now when they're all going to be absorbed pretty soon?

He's been in stressful situations before this one like in his duel with Kachidoki or against Crow when Roger planted the chip but he never body switched.

Truly the best girl

Vs Kachidoki, stakes weren't nearly high enough
Vs Crow, neither Yuya or Yuto were in control of themselves. Yuya was basically just acting on instinct.

THEY'VE FUCKED UP TWO CHANCES TO HAVE SHUN AND YUTO TAG DUEL, FUCK YOU ONO I'M DONE WITH YOUR PIECE OF SHIT SHOW

I love the fact that Yuzu is the reason why Yuya goes berserk from his own will. Fucking glad it wasn't Yusho.

Reiji

>Hell Kaiser vs. possessed Johan

Fuck that duel made me mad.
Kaiser could have won but LOLNOPE HEART PROBLEMS WHOOPS.

Did you not notice how the synchro between Yuya and Yuto has been growing? Yuto has only been able to talk with Yuya and in the end of it take over his body (without switching it) at the end of it.

In this episode we constantly see Yuto floating besides Yuya (not just popping up at some times) and they keep talking in unison over and over again.

Reminder that this is a thing the dub did

I don't know, if it was because Yusho backstabbed him, i'd be fine with that.

That's hysterical in the worst way.

>All these EGAO
>People kept getting carded
>Can't even protect the one you love

Yuya... had a hard life.

the dub is that far already?

Incredible

Eeww

You done fucked up Leo

>Sweet Baby Shay

I propose we call him this from now on.

Are they literally incapable of writing a single sentence that doesn't contain some stupid joke or pun?

I remember when the character 'The Doctor' was first announced in a cast list, a GX fag (who apparently watched only the dub) was all like 'Yay! Doctor Crowler is back!'.

Sad thing is, there probably won't be another chance after this.

WHY
H
Y

My god, Rin is pure sex. Literally made for procreation and rough fucking in the mouth.

first choosing to let someone who would love to kill everyone, kill anyone he wants.Now not killing off at least one of the Yuus

To be fair, they're pretty similar. They're both involved with cultivating young minds.

So I can use it in Deskbots.

There's been 0 explanation for any of that stuff though. First he's absorbed, then he and can start talking and then he can take control and then he can physically switch. Why can't he just physically switch from the start? Why did it take him this long and why does it only have to be under extreme situations?

yes.Even in serious situations

That just made me love Heru Kaisa more

Kids like jokes, user. Naturally that means that if every line is a joke, kids will REALLY like it!

"Tonal Inertia"? What's that?

What is re:0

I want to believe

nice runes but what do they mean

>tfw getting out of focus before the show goes back to its "girls are weak" status quo it's all she needs to be considered best girl
Carly best girl
Rebecca best girl

>Kaiba suffers from his loss of Atem and loses his sanity

>Yuya is suffering from the potential to lose Yuzu and begins to lose his sanity

>Nasch loses his comrades and goes completely insane

>Judai loses his friends and becomes Supreme King

Any other notable examples?

This hurts

>Why can't he just physically switch from the start?
It's probably a gradual process. He started out buried deep inside Yuya's spirit, but every time something caused enough stress to reach him down there, he ended up a little closer to the surface and was able to do a little more.

They really don't want to take away Yuya's screentime

After 124 episodes, finally got the chance to make this.

He was an overlay unit.

Kurosaki : please make her happy....
uuto : Shun......!!

SoL Asuka was a pure semen demon, her bullying Judai makes it better

Asuka vs Yuri

It's about damn time. I was wondering when we'd get our Female Lead Brainwashing.

The logical answer. If he'll lose her sister to someone better be with the one you can check out up close without issue.

Meh

twitter.com/MattShipmanVO/status/779669721734115329

Wait a minute, isn't Ruri supposed to be taller than Yuto?

>Imoutoman doesn't approve

she's at an angle

せにしてやつてくれ ーHiragana
Senishiteyatsutekure
Kanji - have no fucking idea

>tfw Kotori's was one episode only and literally made 0 impact, reaction and accomplish much.

>Meanwhile Yuzu's one triggers berserk from the get go

Lmao

Baby Shun flashbacks when?

Do Shun and Ruri even have parents?

Funny how Yuya uses his EGAO Messiah powers on filler making little development into the plot but when there actually is something important like this the plot comes off as poorly worked out and rushed.

At least since Ruri has one confirmed win now, she isn't Kotori-tier terrible anymore. Losing to Sayaka of all people though still will blemish her record forever.

You don't mess with Yuzu or an insane demon tomato will K I L L you. Doktor Haga is going to find out what E G A O really is from a demon tomato.

Post more babbys

Not even close.

Ironically, that episode ended up accomplishing more in Arc-V, since it introduced Little Fairy, which somehow became a plot device.

That's Sayaka's card.

I know, but Kotori used it first, in the only episode she ever dueled in, that's my point.

WAIT YOU BRAINWASHED YUZU HOW I ONLY SPENT FIVE EPISODES DUELING HARAMBE REEEEEEEEEEE

There's a few duels in Synchro era that qualify. The first Jack v Yuya duel would count if Yuya honestly didn't need his shit kicked in. Anime Reject Reborn is pretty stupid and Jack didn't even set the Revival Gift he had (which would've been good to have because Scarright would've dealt an extra 1000 damage with it).

>Maybe if you didn't waste time being an Messiah, someone close to you wouldn't have been brainwashed.

>tfw the Yuya was originally suppose to save Yuzu in the nick of time but in the last second the writers chose to make a pointless arc that has arguably the most useful person carded and a literal bird brain that thought breaking a duelist disk = saving them carded while going out smiling like a retard.

If I was Gong, I'd just go screw egao and have Jack cart me back to synchro/standard.

Honestly, 4K doesn't deserve to have an actual fan on the cast list for Arc-V.

in Crow's defense, he thought that Sawatari would do what a normal Sawatari would do, RUN.

But then he didn't because character development kicked in.

4K doesn't deserve to exist.

>Shay collapses

>Then somehow makes his way to the duel

>Then gets tazed

What the fuck?

Mfw this is actually true.

I GET KNOCKED DOWN
BUT I GET UP AGAIN
AND THEN I GET KNOCKED DOWN AGAIN

I wonder how much shit is going to be cut out of the inevitable Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V watching guide.

It's hilarious how much I love this franchise in spite of how all of its installments need a watching guide.

My uncle works at Konami. Apprantely, Shun is going to hit by a rock, which will put him in a coma.

am I the only one who laugh after captain falcon get tasered by serena?

Is Doctor a faggot?
>brainwash cute girls into turning evil
>not giving them sexy evil costumes
What a waste.

The Ruri's are already wearing sexy outfits imho

Yuto was an Overlay unit. He's been moved into the Pendulum Zone now, as a Scale 8.

Or is Yuya the Scale 8?

Yeah, but you could make them even better.

Yuto is the low scale due to PKs low levels while Yuya is the high scale due to OEPD's level 7. Yuri would also be a low scale and Yugo would be a mid scale.

Makes sense desu.

Raging dragon will fry the parasite similiar to how Rebellion fried the chip.

Damn, Shun really is a Flying-type.
>gets KO'd by rocks
>gets KO'd by a tazer

He'd do pretty well against Yuri.

BB

Even the Ruri's could go crazy without their Yuu's.

Nah, Yuri can set up sneaky pebbles and knows Gear Grind, he'll be fine.

Jesus,when is the professor gonna let them fuck already?

Damn so Yuya is only going to be the Demon Duelist for 10-15 episodes at most. They could've dedicated a whole arc to it but they wasted so much time.

Is arc-v good again I haven't watched it since the subs didn;t come out?

I'd say 5 episodes at most. Then again, he does need to save Yuzu.

Like GX with Judai becoming the Supreme King?

Becoming Supreme King wasn't the focus of GX. It's just something that happened for a short while in s3 and no one really saw it coming.

Meanwhile in Arc-V, the demon duelist is something that has been teased for the longest time and is assumed to have great plot relevance but it won't even be in focus for that long since there are not many episodes left.

What's the GX one?

It is the modus operandi of the Rejistansu, after all. Get pushed to the edge, knocked the fuck down, come crawling back up, and then carpet bomb the shit out of your enemies.

He should get KO'd by something ice related next if we're following this trend

>Shun is going to job to Ice Barriers
Kek

I wonder if they listened to Linkin Park while in the camp

Fubuki vs that guy with green hair.
Fubuki turned back into Darkness gave it all he had to stop the fag ending up in a draw and the fucker reset time to defeat fubuki.

TFW Yuya is calling Ruri and Selena insects

TFW Yuto is going to watch Ruri suffer again like a cuck

>and the fucker reset time to defeat fubuki.
I thought he just made Fubuki allucinate and lead him to believe he could actually stop Fujiwara just so he could crush his hopes even harder.

The wiki does say that.
I might be misremembering it then.

I propose that those are their stripper names from now on.

Everytime you see the 3 jobbers in Darkness's worlds, they're having their dreams crushed over and over, so that eventually they stop craving for anything.

Darkness was a really sadistic fucker, he wanted to achieve a world of complete quietness by just punching the fuck out of anyone who ever dared thinking anything at all.

Darkness must be the most forgettable Yu-Gi-Oh villain.
I don't even remember what his ace was.

>Ruri's Still dueling Yuya
>Yuzu shows up behind the Ruri's
>Brainwashed Ruri's now say that it's "The End" to Yuya
>Brainwashed Yuzu walks past the Yuzu's
>Joins with Yuya
>Everybody including Yuya go "WTF!"
>In the background everyone hears a laughing sound
>It's Jean-Michel Roger

>Darkness must be the most forgettable Yu-Gi-Oh villain.
Well, his arc lasted 22 episodes, and around 8 of themwere to cap off the character development for a bunch of characters.

His ace was Darkness Neosphere and his entire strategy was "I sure hope you don't have backrow removal"

Darkness Neosphere

part of the Neos Archetype for extra irony points

Guidefag here. Mostly it's "watch almost all of Standard; skip these specific episodes of Synchro always; skip these arcs if you don't care about this specific stuff happening; watch all of Xyz even though you'll hate it; skip half of fusion and here's what you missed"

The hard part is that a lot of the stuff that's plot-important is basically a two-line summary in the middle of an otherwise shit episode. In terms of the GX Guide, huge sections of Post-Standard episodes are stuff like "[red]pirate duel[/red] [green]but Serena kidnaps Yuzu in the beginning[/green]".

I'd be more hyped if Yuto was the one who went berserk than Yuya. We've seen Yuya get possessed by Hitotsu-nii countless times and fail rather miserably. Did the writers forget that every Yu can go berserk because they seem to be treating it as a Yuya only thing now

What Yuto's just proven himself to be better than Yuya. He knew Ruri had a bug in her brain but managed to remain calm while Yuya went hypocrite mode again

>Only I can choose who's allowed to Egao

Oh please we all know Yuya will convert the doctor with Egao and in the process save the Ruris.

You can even use it as material for the card that beat it.

No he's a fucking hypocrite who doesn't practice what he preaches. He remembers everything when he's berserk and is in control most of the time

>Standard
Skip the quiz show guy, I guess. Honestly, I'd probably skip a lot of the Battle Royale for being unimportant scrubs who get carded anyway.
The way the show works makes it so you can't skip much, though, so new viewers will probably be forced to suffer through most of it.

Yuto's new PK better be a rank 3 when it's released

Recap episodes exist for a reason. Hell you can skip all of synchro if you really wanted to

>same light as the one from Yuya's pendulum
What does it mean?

>He remembers everything when berserk
He didn't remember his first chimpout, nor his first duel with Crow, nor the HITOTSU NIIIIIIIIII
He was just aware he was possessed.

Good fucking lord this needs an errata to unfuck it so badly.
Even giving it the anime's effects wouldn't be broken considering how the game's evolved.

I guess so I mean I don't think Hitotsu-nii cares about Yuzu

>tfw I run a Blackwings deck but don't actually use the Blackwing Synchro monsters (save for Armor Master.)

>Yugo's only friend ever is his Ruri
>He's a complete and total goofball

>Yuya has known his Ruri since childhood
>He's a goofball, but can get serious at times

>Yuto has known his Ruri for a year
>He's a good guy that believes in EGAO, but a bit too serious and sometimes acts like an edgelord

>Yuri never knew his Ruri
>Complete and total psychopath that wants to watch the world burn

Coincidence? I think not

Really? You decided to make room for one Blackwing Synchro and you chose Armor Master? Not even real Blackwing decks use it much any more.

So I guess next episode won't be shit since yuya is going into edge mode, I'm honestly glad that is getting more development

>So I guess next episode won't be shit since yuya is going into edge mode, I'm honestly glad that is getting more development
How old are you that you're actually getting excited about muh other evil self

Berserk Yuya is the only time when Yuya is remotely fun to watch.

No this is from one of the older games that I'm emulating. Over the Nexus I think. I also have Silverwind in my extra deck but it's difficult to get out on the field

Not that user, but normal Yuya is shittier than Ice Barriers and Ciphers combined, so I'll take what I can get.

That's a pretty good reason so sorry i guess

Is Yuri brainwashed? Can Serena's snacks free him from Academia's grasp?

Serena's brainwashed herself. She can't do shit.

>Can Serena's snacks free him from Academia's grasp?
Of course. Haven't you ever seen those old comic book ads?

Jesus Christ, zemo is fucking ugly

>citizen Cred Forums

Doesn't always work though

People who are horrifically disfigured usually are.

DAMN DANGAN RONPA. DAMN ARC-V. BOTH ARE SHIT. SHIT I TELL YOU.

Yes, but if the rumours I heard are actually true, they are going with sob story instead of this.

Do they don't realize that sudden sobs stories only worked with Vector because a) it was foreshadowed and b) Yuma was already established as a forgiving idiot who had a connection with Vector?

>Fondle Yuya's Yuzu
>Literally trigger him into becoming a God of Destruction

What the fuck is Danganropa. Is that Anime based on the Games? Must me shit desu

Yuya can keep his cool over carded friends and babies but touch Yuzu and he gets so angry the actual edge lord has to seap bodies with him to claim him down. What a hypocrite. Reji was right in episode 51

Is Mono finally back subbing the 720p raws??

Yeah, even Yuma stopped being such a godamn hypocrite at this point. Hell, he even acknowledeged his hypocresy.

Yuzu >>>> Life

AKA being an hypocrite.

They never did this before right? Usually Yuto's PTSD triggers Berserk Mode so it'll be a nice change of pace

At first i thought Yuto didn't cared much about Ruri but in the end he is the only Yu who got the furthest with his Ruri

Pretty much like the rest of the world.

The mode triggers with Yuyas anger against 227

71 I think. Although that was bullshit.

>not going bezerk when he found out she was brainwashed

But he is meant to be our hero. This isn't even acknowledged to be a flaw, like with Yuma.

No one in real life likes a hypocrite.

Didn't he admit that he was a immature little shit though?

Yuto is way more mature than Yuya

>No matter how many you throw at me, insects are still just insects!

Feels kind of weird hearing Yuya say this even if he's under the influence of his demon persona. I really wonder how they're going to approach this demon duelist angle because it's looking pretty dumb right now.

Shit just realised new op and ed next week

That doesn't account for his hypocresy.

Is that a grinning face?
>Hitotsu Ni is happy he finally gets to play again

What? That's because of pure anger right?

And I meant Yuya goes berserk because of Yuzu.

True to that, although I think the word you're looking for is calm-collected.

>Not just telling Yugo that he is from the XYZ dimension and not listening when Yugo kept telling him his name wasn't fusion, ultimately killing himself
and is simultaneously as retarded as him

probably like the other times where they just draw some rape faces and kill ono kensho's vocal chords

>EGAO Jesus
>Become EGAO Satan

Hype?

>We have been reborn thanks to the Doctor! There’s no greater joy than that!
I swear to God, this is literally corruption doujin dialogue.

Why are all the nip women obsessed with Kaiba?

Women love tall, rich and fit men, what more do you need to know?

>Is Apart of Adam in the manga
>Is Apart of Satan in the anime

FemYuya a best Yuya.

Don't even have to change the face lmao.

bitches love money

Is there anyone who actually likes Zexal as a whole aside from just liking Vector? I heard apparently Japan ate this shit up such huge amounts.

It only really matters to Yuya if it's someone he actually cares about and/or it happens right in front of him. Crow and ninja were acquaintances at best.

The twins carded a bunch of Resistance members with glee, as one example. But because Yuya didn't actually see it for himself, they're a-ok people who should be let off the hook entirely.

I like ZEXAL. Yes, I like Vector but I do like the show as a whole.

Far better than Arc-V and 5Ds at any rate.

You would be surprised at how much a loli like Kotori whose only job is being pretty and cheearleading can sway the japs

So does anyone still defend this show?

There's at least a three or four more duels I'd put ahead of that one with Aki. Namely Rua getting his shit kicked in in the psychic place or Jack vs. Carly

I geninely enjoyed Zexal II in general, Zexal I only partly when certain characters appeared.
But besides the episodic opening episodes, starting with Vectors reveal, I thoroughly enjoyed it, even non-vector episodes.

Tumblr

the point of the duels is that they stole a legit victory through some kind of bullshit

If anything I would put END YOUR TURN JEAN instead of the Aki one

Me

I've been waiting a long-ass time for this

I fail to see how Shark vs IV was bullshit.

Yuzu looks like a zombie here.

This really felt like "doujishi fuel the episode"

It still is next episode.

The first half of Zexal is complete shit and you won't convince me otherwise but II is notably better.

I liked zexal 1 to some degree during its non-filler eps. Aside vector, I couldn't stand zexal II at all.

So, which one is the rival? Nasch or Kaito?

If Kaito is considered rival then is Nasch actually supposed to be a more relevant "Jonouchi"?

>Why are all the nip women obsessed with Kaiba?

Kisama no turn

What does that make the Michio episodes?

you fucking kidding

>IV shits out C15, C40 and C88 in succession
>About to win with C88 effect

>LOL, NO, here, I activate this card that would literally do fuck all in any other fucking situation , LOL I WIN

Will the mind break saga and HITOTSU NI MAX save this arc?
Are you hoping the brainwashing will go on much longer?
I like how even the edgelord of the Yuus is even backing away from Tomato. Can't wait for the doujins.

It's my favourite out of the 5 but I'm not going to defend it because it has gone down the shitter

In all honesty I tolerated Zexal meaning the only thing that kept my attention was Shark, IV, Rio and a little bit of Kaito.

I found my old deck in the basement and now I feel like watching the first yugioh.
Normally I watch everything subbed but in this case I think the dub sounds better and the fact that they use english card names in the japanese version sounds just retarded.
How much am I missing out by watching the dubbed version?

I liked Kaito and Shark before the last one became shit with "Muh Barian" stuff.

I liked the antagonists way more than what most of Arc-V has offered. The only 'antagonist' I ever found myself interested in was Reiji for the very brief time he was playing one. If nothing else, Zexal villains for the most part seemed like they genuinely cared about/enjoyed whatever the fuck they're doing. Leo sits on his ass all day and gets surprised when Yuri turns out to be crazy after practically raising the kid.

A lot of the Zexal villains had the
>he/she isn't actually evil or bad!
copout, but Arc-V does that too on top of mass conversions (besides Jean, who went out like a wet fart).

It's still my favorite YGO aside 5Ds 1-64. But no, there's no point in defending the laziness from Battle Royale's end until now.

The dubbed versions are heavily sensored.

>I activate this card that would literally do fuck all in any other fucking situation
That's hardly unique to Shark. Hell, IV used a few cards like that during that same duel. Do you think Overlay Dark Reincarnation or Gimmick Vengeance have more uses than Overlay Award?

if you don't want to have horrible puns and god awful and useless name changes shoved down your thought then don't watch the dub. If you don't mind missing scenes because they're too "violent" and seeing ms paint tier skirt/moustache editing then watch the dub

They are both rivals. They just switch roles between I and II

IV wrote his own losses when he used Numbers that win a duel through their effect

>those digits

This really reminds me of Shingo and Yuya's first duel. Yuya had two Block Spiders and Sawatari just commented on how he had 2 trash cards now instead of one.
Yuya must really be fucked up.

Speaking of which, why the hell did they decide to lengthen Nico Smiley's moustache?

you can't fucking see it, man?

Ok, tell me, how does Nico look like with a short mustache and the butt of jokes on all Arc-V threads for the first 30 episodes of standard?

It really says something when the only decent antagonists of the show had to be the boys' brainfucked waifus

Hilter stache. Still doesn't excuse the shitty MSPaint edit.

HEIL CIRCUS

It actually takes very little to keep the nips happy or content enough with a Yugioh.

>hotblooded rivalry(ies)
>some believable and sometimes sappy/corny friendships that run deep; bros being bros
>antagonists that have entertaining and memorable personalities
>a little intrigue with the magical elements/lore (that isn't used to constantly b8 or cuckold the audience)

The jap audience is actually not that picky as a whole. (2ch nitpickers are not representative of this whole, which includes a much larger proportion of casual watchers.) So if a show manages to make them actively and consistently mad, it definitely did something or multiple things wrong.

In the same show with a Harambe filler arc during the last 30-ish episodes, I'm not surprised.

you forget having an useless female playing tag along for the entirety of the series

From Anzu to Kotori, it's the main character trait of the female leads. Heck, even Aki got more popular when she got chickified and lost her psychic powers.

>decent
2 of them are jobbing next week.

And even still, they are the most decent

I'll add on to this by saying that consistency is everything when it comes to writing. If things get better then that's usually received well, since Improvement is always received positively.

In most people's minds, starting bad and getting better is leagues better than starting good and going into decline. It will be almost impossible for Arc-V to recover, since even if they go back to Standard-tier writing, the viewers are already tainted and have a bad opinion. Show's already in decline, so everything is too little too late.

>Ruri
>decent
Even in brainwashed mode she doesn't amount to much. Only Rin so far has been decent (relatively speaking).

Jesus she looks dead as fuck.

Don't want to show kids someone who has even smallest semblance of cruel war dictator from over 100 years ago.

They even made shiberu kid german to proove they're on good terms

Did Fusion lose to anyone else? I was pretty shocked when he lost. The unbreakable Dichroic Mirror was broken.

MS paint is their secret weapon when it comes to editing.
I mean come on, the poorly-edited orange top and the removed crotch line are so evident.
I wouldn't mind if they at least did a good job with it.

That's really small potatoes compared to the structural fundamentals

sucked the Yuya right out of her

Honestly I almost can't see these characteristics in Arc-V, because how little most characters' screentime are, especially those that seems to be set up for these tropes.

It would be better if they could've made the Yuus closer to each other and add them to these tropes instead of the Lancers. Yugo would make a good bro.

I think they also gave Sherry LeBlanc a tick French accent and Jonouchi a Brooklyn accent, yet they never gave Professor Chronos an Italian accent.

Hitotsu REEEEE next week?

They changed his name to Vellian Crowler

Sounds like they have something against italians

>Yuuya become literal EGAO Satan
>Everybody jobs even Leo
>Yuuri becomes the O'Brien to Yuuya Supreme King
>Yuuri absorbs and controls Demon persona and cards the other Yuus and Ruris except Yuuya and Yuzu

Post yfw

I've been under a rock. What was /arc-v/'s reaction to Super Poly last week?

For some reason the yuya is only watchable when this happens

Mixed. Some people liked how the card was relevant, others didn't like that after how much GX was getting shafted the MC-exclusive card can now be used by any fuckwit.

That's because he shuts up about egao

>yuri
>any fuckwit
??

Yuri is confirmed already a satan duelist from spirit world. Other Yuus are just part of him.

Though they kept Napoleon French (they still changed his name to 'Jean Louis Bonaparte').

Anybody else see the big fucking cocoon in the background?

>does nothing but kidnap girls offscreen, scream alongside Hitotsu Ni, and card jobbers

Besides being a plot device, he's any fuckwit.

Herr doktor is playing with Haga's deck. So no surprises that's probably the cocoon of evolution.

I think that the writers tried to do something like s3 GX, Yuya wanted to bring smiles to the world without thinking much, but then he faced things that a simple smile can't change, like starvation and the tops x commons, so he goes full Hitotsu/HAOU and fuck everything.

That's how I think the writers originally planned it and then they changed for some reason.

Probably not important.

>this guy come out of nowhere freeing Yuya from Hitotsuni with his eye-thing and power of BESU FURENDO

Let's leave that aside for now

ONLY 7 DAYS TO GO

I think they said that place was where the parasites are made

Anyone have a webm/gif of that scene?

I think overall they're going to try and make Yuya Judai-lite. After this spell of rage he'll get depressed and not want to duel anymore for the rest of the show until he fights his dad in a duel that reignites his spirit for entame.

Next opening is called Pendulum Beat. I wonder if they'll explore it.

He's going to have to eventually duel Yuzu though.

deviantart fuel the episodes

These all sound like perfectly reasonable expectations.

That's going to be another thing that causes his depression. He won't stop dueling. He'll just not be into it anymore and won't try to egao people.

I could see it, but I feel it'd be bad if they gonna make it too similar with Judai, as much as I like GX for that.

You mean until Reiji dies against Professor Leo in the ultimate entame duel due to heartproblems

Well of course it'll be bad. Yuya isn't half the character Judai is and he doesn't have any believable connections with any of his "friends" aside from Yuzu. They really fucked over the character relationships in this show.

Don't. No duels going forward in Arc-V have the potential to be as good or emotional as Yubel vs Ryo.

That's just the visual effects of the contracts' LP cost and he's just acting, right?

Judai was a good character?

>the new pendulums consume a lot of energy

>Reiji
>do something

He got development at least, from a "fun things are fun" to a depressed and arrogant idiot.

Yubel vs Ryo didn't do anything for me.

Now, Chronos vs Judai in season 4, THAT'S an emotional duel.

Hurting Yuzu would be enough to put him into utter despair.

By Yugioh standard? probably.

From where things are going Yuzu may be the reason as to why this happens. Like you said the character relationships is fucking horse shit, as this is the only way I can see if the writers want to go down that route.

Yuya's such a hypocrite

Almost all of heartland gets carded and the city is destroyed, that's fine everyone just has to egao and they get off free.

His waifu gets touched.

HITOTSU NI MOTHERFUCKER.

Until Yuri work on her own to revive Exodia.

*Molested

>Implying you wouldn't summon the devil if you got NTR'd by Herr Dokter

This is a devil. He is slightly airheaded, so please handle with care.

What a sad tale

>tfw best insect archetype is people dressed as bugs

2ch was actually saying that too.

*his

Waifus have top priority

It makes it come across that he doesn't give a shit about anyone else's suffering or hardship, only his own matters in the slightest

Calling it now (I actually called it over a year ago, but let's leave that aside for now), Reiji will lose against Leo due to self-burn.

Agreed. To think that the idiotic "villain" of the first season would make me cry.

He's the ultimate disgrace to Jesuses in all of anime. What were you expecting?

>muh ruri and yuto backstory was shit
>muh forced berserk
at this point,they bitch at everything.

That's the best you can get from card game commercial anime.
I don't expect anything like in actual tearjerking animes.

If you were in Yuya spot you would do the fucking same

considering that he has a demon living inside him you've got to give a little leeway to the kid

And? Other characters have lost way more than he has or lived their entire lives in more difficult circumstances, but they all got the
>egao, guys

That would make a good flaw if handled better, actually.

Its funny how he tells other people that they should just egao when faced with problems such as war and social class warfare but the moment something personal happens he goes maximum killer SSJGSSJ.

I wish somebody inuniverse would point this out instead of praising him for his evolved egao.

>deck has clearly dangerous risk
>potentially will lose due to it
Is this supposed to surprise anyone?

>handled better
It's not really handled at all if it goes unaddressed for most of the show

What Yuya really said in that part?

Pretty sure everyone want to see Reiji lose to that ever since he revealed those cards. Would also be neat to have Leo use a stall deck that makes sure those cards' self-burn activates.

That I can't argue with. It was pretty poor and retarded.

To be fair, he has an honest to God demon inside of him. He can't help it.

That's why I said "if"

yeah, but those characters don't have Satan inside their bodies

it may be unfair, but his circumstances actually excuse Yuya

Don't forget how it also happened to Judai, who despite being able to revive his friends with his Supreme King powers became a genocidal fuck

That and some could argue that EGAO has drugged and poisoned his mind ever since he got Smile World from his mom.

Has he ever dueled someone who has the same problem of losing loved ones like he is? He only converted the grumpy and madmen.

What was wrong with Yuto's backstory?

I keep hearing complaints about it but I don't see the problem.

>Unironically unleashing OMEGA GENESIS DRAGON
I hope you guys don't do this.

It was basically forced in, despite how limited time we have.

Mono subs fucking when?

This youtube.com/watch?v=FBc42Hm-DPI plays when Shun gets carded

Judai's recklessness was pointed out by other characters and talked about before he went Supreme King. Even Johan noticed that he was 'off' when he was talking about tanoshii while the school was in a crisis (being transported to another dimension). Comparatively, Yuya has been spending a lot of time getting praised for his egao and amazing conflict resolution skills.

What did they mean by this?

well, considering he is going to fuck up a lot of shit it's obvious that he's going to get BTFO

they've been setting up Yuya not giving a fuck about EGAO if it means to save Yuzu

His heart is empty without his citrus to fill it.

Kaito lost his whole family
Shun lost his sister
Yuya tells everyone how they should live their lives and that revenge is wrong but the moment someone messes with his life he snaps. It has nothing to do with the being inside of him. Yuya himself was already incredibly pissed and raging. Get rid of all the special effects and Yuya himself would still be angry and fighting with rage. It's hypocritical and sad that the show excuses Yuya for his shit at every turn.

2 days seeming how we got the raws on time.

It's not really built up to, then. Yuya doesn't practice what he preaches. If people who have been unfairly treated their whole lives or lost their families should egao, why is he excepted from his own beliefs?

Yeah, this has been the running theme since synchro. Honestly, it's my favorite part of Yuya's character. He wants to do his whole ideal shit, but deep down he just cares about what Yuzu feels rather than anything else.

>it's not really built up

nigga, he discarded Smile World to destroy the cage that was holding Yuzu in Synchro

it doesn't get more in your face than that

I start to miss when YGO protag was gay or bikesexual

Yuya apologists need to go. He's a garbage character and Arc v as a whole is shit. Just accept it.

But no one in the show genuinely challenged him on it since Reiji all the way back in episode 51 (who is a good nakama, now). It just makes him come off as a hypocrite.

So Arc-V is basically just a shitty love story then.

>The show's been fairly shit lately
>People are trying to discuss the show for once now that an ep isn't shit
>STOP DISCUSSING THE SHOW AND START SHITPOSTING AGAIN

Fuck off.

>You can't have discussion about the few things that Arc-V is doing well in an Arc-V thread

I mean, you can complain about them not giving it as huge of a focus as they would want to do, but then more people would complain about how they give it too much focus

basically there's no winning with how much focus you give to a theme on a long-runner series like the Yu-Gi-Oh ones.

He is a hypocrite. I'm pretty sure that's the one actual point they planned out regarding this. The only actual (and honestly HUGE) misstep is making him succeed so often and so freely since synchro ended, since it would be more in line with his underdeveloped perspective to have imperfect results even after all the synchro development.

You just noticed now? That Yuto/Ruri was cringey as fuck.

Will we ever seen Yuya use his synchros again.

Or give us a pendulum tuner that isn't trash that locks you to its own archetype.

>NTR themes from the beginning
>All that Yuya/Yuzu fanservice
>not a love story

it was obvious from episode 10

Did you forget about Jack?

It was cute as fuck and made the show great again.

Like I said, Judai was called out on a few occasions before he went supreme king, and it was obvious the writers intended his recklessness to have the devastating consequences that happened.

Here it's just so slapdash that Yuya comes off as unlikable (not just in-show because it's 'intended', but just as a fictional character in general), without giving the viewer much reason to believe that it will come back to bite him in any meaningful way.

Don't worry, they will end alone anyway, there's no romance in Yugioh series.

>2016
>Arc-V the greatest hetero love story ever told
>DSOD the greatest homo love story ever told

Jack challenged him on his dueling and entame, not his hypocrisy and how he deals with other peoples' hardship you ding dong.

Jack, only 2nd to Leo when it comes to sitting on his ass for years on end, would also not have a lot of room to talk about resolving or compromising with the tragedies or hardship that other people have endured.

>Arc-V
>greatest hetero love story ever told
Even G Gundam is better, and fuck is it autistic.

Shipfaqs need to card themselves.

G Gundam's a great love story though.

Chuuni as fuck
I couldn't stomach that shit, it's just weird that after having the most Hetero Gundam story they followed it with the gayest Gundam series

>the doctor is brainwashing Yuzu in front of Yuya
>Yuya goes berserk mode like he never did before
>yfw the person Ono said Yuya would never forgive is the fucking doctor

Yeah, Jack's mentality on conflicts like that would basically be: "fucking git gud and deal with it faggot, I did"

He never really saw Synchro's problems as actual problems until shit hit the fan since he was able to rise to the top with his own power.

>Dual-Coloured Eyes

Wait I thought Raging Dragon has green eyes only? Unless in anime it's different.

It'd be pretty damn easy to get to the top when you have something like Scarlight who's a 1 card OTK if your opponent controls 2 monsters.

It's called odd eyes raging dragon. Pretty sure it has different eyes.

Didn't Leo say he didn't want any of the Ruris to get injured?
inb4 he pulls some bullshit that interrupts the duel before hitotsu ni fucks everything up

Didn't she already get brainwashed though? Unless he done some hypnotism shit on her and never actually put the parasite in her head.

I think ZEXAL ED6 currently hold the record. They included 1-episode filler characters that even I didn't remember.

By the rules of the series though Scarlight is literally a manifestation of his soul. Or something. If he wasn't going to become King he wouldn't have gotten it.

>Inb4 Eita appears in ED6

Pretty sure he did. Next episode is probably just to taunt Yuya.

>great
If you can get past the autism, sure I'll give you that.

This episode was really good. I grinned out of excitement for the entire episode.
>new Phantom Knight monster and RUM card
>Yuto and Yuya can switch bodies at will like in the manga
>evil Ruri and Serena
>that fucking brainwashed Yuzu shot at the end
And, oh my god. Yuya's transformation sequence in the preview looked fucking gorgeous. The way Ebina animated the darkness around him is truly amazing.

But no one with taste watches dubs (unless its Ghost Stories or non-4kids dubs ironically)

Man, I can't wait til the nico ratings are out and the people claiming Arc--V is good again just because 2 barely there characters got a shipping flashback and Yuya the hypocrite chimped out again get BTFO

Dragon with dichromatic eyes! Revive from the dark abyss and reduce everything to ashes with your raging flames!

GX' dub was in parts better than the original.

>popularity = quality

Nico nips hated 120, which was a genuinely good ep for gon and sawatari. Their opinions don't mean anything.

What I find even more incredible is that they bothered to include the baby of 2 filler characters even though he/she had never actually shown up in the show itself. The only episode the parents were in ended with the reveal that the wife was pregnant, but she wasn't even showing yet.

>Apprantely, Shun is going to hit by a rock, which will put him in a coma
Wouldn't be the first time such things have happened.

We back?

Literally SSJGSSJ

Is there any point in watching yugioh dubbed? except for the original series, in which the dub is obviously the superior version

Where's the autism?

I disagree, strongly.

That episode was trash and solidified Gon as Yuya's bitch who has no other purpose in the show but to suck Yuya off.

Nice.

The GX dub is pretty hilarious for all the wrong reasons.
It's like they really didn't give a shit when dubbing it.

he is a 14 years old kid

That's a shitty excuse. This 14 year old kid has solved civil wars and invasions.

Anyone else find it hilarious how Leo was reacting this episode? Can't imagine his reaction the next episode.

So is yuri also going to go berserk?

>fighters' bodies spinning furiously but their heads remain stationary
>American fighter is empowered by women singing "America the Beautiful"
>twister lined with faces in Domon v Asia, round 2
>Devil Gundam literally dies by heart shaped laser and POWER OF LOVE
Everywhere. You may need to re-watch it, user.

I dunno man, the only autism I see in there is all yours.

SUPER EGAOJIN 2

How is that autism?

None of that is autistic. The fuck are you on about?

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=853634

Based thanks.

His participation in the series should have ended with him losing to Yuya in the qual duels, as least that would save him a bit of honor, now he is just a Joe 2.0 who don't use magics and can't win even against one shot villains.

Almost evolved into PERFECT JONOUCHI there

So how much mind control is in Yugioh anyways?
And why aren't there doujins of it?

>So how much mind control is in Yugioh anyways?

A lot.

>And why aren't there doujins of it?

Because the fandom is gay as shit.

Not to mention either the plot or other characters always give him an excuse for each and every single one of his losses
>oh, he didn't want to use action cards!
>oh, he was moved by Crow's sob story!
>oh, Sawatari sabotaged him!
>oh, it was a tag duel so Sawatari's spells in the grave worked against him!
>oh, he was trying to save Yuya!
Like holy shit would it kill the series to admit Gon's just the biggest shitter in the game?

yuma saved three worlds and he isn't a mature person

>spanishfags already have the chapter subbed
kek

>2

What? That's too low.

I think this is 3.

How is nips reaction with this whole parasite thing?

The hair on super egao 2 is just so silly

I find it pretty funny.

>Gon need the perfect weather and wind to show his real real power

His hair is going to grow down to like his knees, right?

It makes it look like Leo wings it through everything just as much as his son. Akabas are just the worst

SUBS OUT

It's a good thing that Gon fans aren't fair weather fans.

>No matter how many insects you throw at me, in the end, BUGS ARE STILL BUGS!
Why is hitotsu ni so based?

Time to close the thread ;_;

Where?

Bugs that still stole your waifu, HYAHYAHYA~

BASED MONO
A
S
E
D

One of Tron's best moments was when he aggravated IV's severe case of middle child syndrome

Nevermind, I just checked. It's fucking Pot of Shit.

>This episode was pretty good.
>Next week looks amazing.
God I wish this show would stop tricking me into thinking it's going to stop being terrible.

a.pomf.cat/lglvoz.mp3
I know what you mean.
Kensho Ono is such a talented fellow. It's really great that's he's voicing Yuya and Yuri.

Herr Doktor needs to go see an orthodontist.
Doesn't the Professor offer a good dental plan upon joining Academia?

It was also good development for IV in that it showed his hidden affection for his siblings and even Byron.

That compilation doesn't even cover Shadi's shenanigans during the Trials arc.

Anzu's brain really is the community bicycle.

How will the dub fuck this up?

So despite seemingly being in control and knowing more than the cast and the audience of this show, Leo still manages to get surprised at Yuri and Yuya's actions. Does he not know who he's dealing with?

He's a shit villain that they don't know what to do with.

kys

HALLOWEEN SOON.

>mfw insect is my favorite monster type
>mfw fusion is my favorite summon method
please let parasites be printed and good

Hahaha

>anime for children
The fuck? This shot is fucking shocking.

>Parasite Fusioner is getting burnt to a crisp next episode
>Yuya is going to card Herr Doktor

I don't see what's wrong with it.

I like how that discretion shot makes her looked an aging soul-less statue with paint chipping off it.

Marik is pleased

>brainwashing in anime is shocking
>even though DM did it way back when
I need all underage crossboarders to leave

no u

The very concept of putting insects inside the head of 14 years-old girls is shocking, fa m.

CUTE!

Anime for children is always full of creepy pedos, like precure.

To be exact it wasn't brainwashing. It was straight up mind control.

GIVE ME BACK YUZU!!

>thinking I was talking about brainwashing when I clearly stated that I was talking about that particular shot in my post
I want idiots to leave.

The suites chosen for the Yuzu counterparts do fit them well.
>Ruri is spade since she belongs to the spade branch
>Rin is clover due to the fact that clover duelists are superior to spades and clovers are green like Rin
>Yuzu fits heart due to the fact that she literally is a nice girl, too nice for her own faults
>Serena is diamond due to how much she was valued by both R/Leo and Reiji

More like burn him. Or do what Atem did to Haga during the Doma arc.

>dead eyes and a texture overlay is just too much for a kids' show!
Please.

Is this NTR?

Your post is still shit because that isn't anything new in kids shows.

New

>Forcing Yuzu to watch the monokuma anime