Tetsuo Hara thread

Two questions, this is a mother and her son, what's your thoughts ? and what do you think of Tetsuo Hara'art style( the way he draw women and men and action sence) ?

Tetsou Hara is a reason why we can have good things.

and this is her son's girl friend and lover, I guess it's going to be awkward it will be when she meet her mother in law

I can tell you one opinion for sure: Souten no Ken is absolute garbage and doesn't even come close to HnK

Also the proportions in his newest manga series are always off. I would go as far and say that apart from backgrounds, SnK's art is horrid in comparison to HnK's

come on, proportions in hnk varies in every panel

The only thing that I've enjoyed from Hara (post HnK) is that surgeon manga

It's like HnK but with scapel

"snk" so random.

Same

Is that his dick wtf

So is Leiji Matsumoto.

At first glance I thought she had the boner

I don't know.

Remember that time when Hara drew his old friends best girl?

>what do you think of Tetsuo Hara'art style
I like it.

I personally think Snk is not bad, it's
just that the readers need to know the historical element and settings better to enjoyed the manga , the manga for me is more eastern friendly then west. As for the proportions,Tetsuo Hara at this point had almost lost one part of his eyesight, he was drawing manga only with one eye . It's amazing how good he can still draw.

Snk explain and give us the origin of hokuto shinken, how can it be bad ?

i like the way he draws faces. but bodies....

long lady is long

Art looks good

Should I read HnK or SnK or both?

just read hnk and stop somewhere around the last 3-4 volumes

Thanks will do

>SnK's art is horrid in comparison to HnK's
Isn't this the mangaka that had some debilitating eye disease or something?

SeeThe last two volume are not that bad actually, we get to see ken solve problems without killings( the arc of how he unite the three princes in a kingdom)