Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NL-iKNk1FyU
youtube.com/watch?v=2fi5e5toMFg
twitter.com/hiloko_m/status/780043757395640320
youtube.com/watch?v=1YEC_re9lYM&index=3&list=WL
youtube.com/watch?v=jV67-D8ARZk&index=5&list=WL
youtube.com/watch?v=YMFuDd0AnjE&list=FLP_j2IJ8o5j8-NJ1PZizAzA&index=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, whoever made that image has no idea what a fist imprint looks like.

(You)

>madhouse
>season 2 ever

What they're going to animate is pretty boring. Season 3 is going to be amazing though.

>Hajime no Ippo
>Chihayafuru

Anime was a mistake.

More like two punch man amirite?

moebuta BTFO.
Manime BOOYAH!

Is visible sage effective now?

Stay mad op

God fucking damnit. Where's my overlord season 2?

Fucking delicious

>one punchline man
>every episode is the same joke

How long can this last?

>One Joke Man

This

Superior ONE work getting a s2 when?

>that 2
Is this supposed to evoke Iron Man?

Also
>one joke man

If seasons 2 are super rare why do you expect there to be a season 3?

They aired the same season. Why not both?

ITT: Sad op bumping his own thread through intense samefaggotry

>2018: MP 100 S2

In the trash where it belongs

Is OPM good or is it just crappy shonen? I've been burned before getting tricked into watching shonen garbage

>2 Thrust man

>t. Goku

I dunno. Seems popular. I watched like six episodes. It's supposed to be a parody of the gross excessive fights depicted in Dragon Ball Z kinda, but it has fights that go on for ten minutes. It's exactly the schlock it mocks, but without the tension because the whole premise is that he can beat anyone in a punch.

It's a funny joke once, kinda, but not ha-ha funny.

Also:

>DUDE
>GROCERY STORE SALES
>LMAO

Season 3 is going to be about Monster Arc, it's going top be awesome. There is no way they don't animate this.

Wouldn't overlord season 2 literally just be the stupid lizard stuff unless they skipped over it to Sebas' arc?

So what will be the big climactic ending of the season, if Saitama has no big fights until the end of MA?

There actually is enough content for 12 episodes, with Fubuki, Garou VS Tank Top M and VS Metal Bat, the tournament, Genos VS Sonic, Saitama and King etc.

I just wonder if they already know they'll do season 3, and want to end this one on some meme reveal, like the Monster King Orochi.

>actual content for S3

then ONE would actually have to work on OPM

Redraw of MA would easily fill up the whole season, with maybe one side-story episode.

It's a comedy and pretty good. I like the manga more, though. The "one joke man" have no sense of nuance - the fact that he beats everything in one punch isn't the "joke" at all, it's the premise of the show.

Season 2 will be the one where all the monsters team up, right? I really like that part.

>one joke show
>he doesn't get the joke

>will be the one where all the monsters team up, right?
no, it's
>King introduction
>Fubuki intro
>Tournament Arc with Metal bat and Garou chasing people

You neead a season 3 for the Monster Association arc and the war against heroes.

Glorious.

>One Cur Man hur hur hur hur!

how does it feel to be this blown up you ass goblins? I bet your anus hurts so much you need to stand up

DELICIOUS

Wow I don't remember any if that, let alone 12 episodes worth if content in between Boros and MA

>Chihayafuru
Right in the heart of the karuta

In the trash.

So when will this air? Probably not until Spring/Summer 2017 at the earliest, right?

>wanting more isekai shit
Kill yourself.

you should keep up with murata's version.

last 20+ chapters have been nothing but filler

retard

why don't they make him an adversary called one kick man. It doesn't require him to nerf his powers at all, because they can both defeat eachother in one hit.

The joke is that he isnt recognised by the very association that was founded by his heroic actions three years ago.

He just happens to be strong and kill enemies easily.

Also, Saitama is not "one punch man", he's Caped Baldy.

So the whole reason for the tournament arc + Monster King is so they can have enough material and a good place to end for season 2 next year? Fuck, chances for a 3rd season are even smaller so we might never get the chance to see Garou vs Saitama.

He's also a shitty mary sue.

It's written by ONE so it's no filler. Also the anime was just confirmed. WE don't know what year it's coming out, they could push it back for two cours

It's how it looks like when you make the anime in ONE's style.
Madhouse has seen the light from Bones.

I hope Kameda gets to animate Metal Bat vs Garou, because its can be a show stealer.

>tournament arc

You mean the beginning of the MA arc

>Flop Psycho 100 Sales

Oh how it must sting that OPM did well and got an S2, while your hipster meme flopped hard.

whew

Are you so autistic you really had to make that correction?

And is the show called one man who founded an organization with heroic actions three years ago man?

The show stealer will be Garou and WDM. That's the actual mid-arc finale point.

I would be hyped as fucking hell, but knowing that MA won't be animated till season 3 kinda put me down. I like how ONE is giving it a more in-depth explanation of the whole situation, but is taking too long already, hope that the real deal start in the next chapter with the end of the tournament.

>mary sue.
I'm sorry, last I checked I'm sure a Mary sue is a character without flaws and everyone in the series sucks their dick hard, always agreeing and loving them for no apparent reason (ie:Giorno Giovanna).

Saitama is probably the complete opposite, always getting the shit end of the stick and never getting recognition and always has to put up with irritating people when he just wants to be a hero.

Also, he's just a really cool guy who truly knows what it means to be a hero, even if it doesnt get him bitches and money.

>And is the show called one man who founded an organization with heroic actions three years ago man?
Never in the story is he referred to as "one punch man" Nobody even knows if his strength is even real as its unbelievable.

Also, read the chapter where Genos and Saitama join the association, you'll the backstory there.

>both stories made by ONE
>like one and then proceed to shit on the other

????????????????????????????

There are gonna be many filler episodes in S2.

Here's to hope that Garou vs WDM and whatever the final fight will be are fucking great.

two possibilities:

-he's baiting and you fell for it
-OPM was redrawn by Murata and that's literally the only reason why he even watched the anime in the first place.

Mob has more estimated sales than OPM did before volumes actually came out though.
I know you want to shitpost but at least do it right.

Don't bother man. The minute OP made this thread he intended for false flagging and shitposting

so he's a mary sue that no one likes

>I'm a retard who can't read
Nail on the head.

Anyone who unironically like this show should kill themselves.

NO STAKES MAN. ONE JOKE MAN.

Metal bat is asleep. Post Zenko

I asked you if the show was called: one man who founded an organization with heroic actions three years ago man.

It's really a simple yes or no question.

>Mob has more estimated sales than OPM did before volumes actually came out though.
No it's not. Stop talking out of your ass.

no u

Where does it say that a mary sue is required to be liked?

Garou is awake though.

It's called One Punch Man.

Who is One Punch Man?

If he doesn't talk out of his ass then how is he supposed to converse with you on equal ground?

>moebuta
Man, Cred Forums sure sounds stupid when they try to be creative.

JOJO > OPM

Someone said Zenko?

Saitama. You can tell because he beats people in one punch. Hence the name.

In the definiton of mary sue ?

Ok, so? OPM is still getting a second season
No, Saitama is Caped Baldy

>A Mary Sue is an idealized and seemingly perfect fictional character, a young or low-rank person who saves the day through unrealistic abilities. Often this character is recognized as an author insert or wish-fulfillment.

Incorrect. He punches Boros with more than One Punch. He's never directly or indirectly in the story or series ever as One Punch Man.

He can not be the One Punch Man.

Again, Who is One Punch Man?

>mary sue
Last time I checked Saitama was still a man.

But thats wrong, retard.

ONE SALE MAN

see Saitama = Mary Sue/Gary Stu.

We've been over this before.

>hipster meme
Sasuga Cred Forums

>show is called one punch man
>never indirectly called one punch man.

You're wrong. how stupid can you get honestly?

I know you're trying to instigate fanbase wars with your shitposts, but you're trying too hard.

Don't reply to yourself

>One Punch Man
>Two Punch Man
>Three Punch Man
>Punch Man: GO!

yeah, it's really fucking easy honestly,

In what way Saitama is idealized and seemingly perfect fictional character ?

>mangafox
Fucking cancer.

>The actual animation series itself is the character, See I was pretending to pretend to be retarded!
Not seeing any evidence brother

>Saitama = Mary Sue/Gary Stu.
Who cares, Saitama's not the protagonist of S2 anyway.

shouldnt it be called Two Punch Man ?

ONE MEME MAN with shitty animation of blinding lights.

OPMfags will defend this.

what was the number of this chapter, i already forget.

Evidence isn't required to prove the lack of established facts.

filtered

Real S2 protagonist coming through

I can't keep up with this unforecasted deluge of autism.

youtube.com/watch?v=NL-iKNk1FyU

Why don't these types of images work on phones?

It's the special police chapter
The King Engine will roar

Well I'm not seeing anything pointing to the fact of Saitama being the "One Punch Man" when hes shown in the series to be called Caped Baldy or just Saitama.

Because you've got a shitty phone(s).

Is this legit?

You're even more autistic for replying to them, autist.

What inclines you to prove your point to them?

Who's ready to see Saitama get BTFO by King

> Replies 49
> Posters 39

Well this is fucking exciting news, cant wait for the king engine and more fubooty being animated

Lizard, Sebas' arc and would end with the invasion arc, glorious Demiurge vs Momon fight

Sorry Cred Forums, not in this or 3rd season.

>not mentioning moments like Mumen Rider's stand

I don't know. I guess it's just the way I am.

One Punch Man seems like a cool guy who beats up aliens

>The King Engine will roar
Did you fucking see the anime?

whos that

Someone doesn't understand what One Punch Man is about.

There's depth behind that one punch, buddy.

These threads are even worse than I remember them being

Yes, and the King Engine will roar some more

>one meme man spam again

How are you faggots even gonna meme about Saitama if he's barely in the upcoming arc.

I don't understand why some people label Saitama as a Mary Sue character.

Aren't Mary Sue characters labeled as such when it is apparent the character was tailored to be seemingly perfect AND be a self-insertion for the reader?

There seems to be a lack of distinction when an author intentionally creates a 'perfect' character for which other characters can act upon or against, rather than creating a 'perfect' character for which the entire narrative gets on their knees for.

So, taking Saitama as an example. He's not exactly a 'mary sue' because despite him having near god-like ability, he still gets treated poorly outside the realm of heroic combat. Not only that, but it's clear Saitama is a force that influences the development of characters around him, as opposed to a usual narrative whereupon the main character is influenced by the forces of others around them to develop. If he was a true mary sue then the narrative would make it seem like he's SUPPOSED to develop as a typical character but still displays near impossible feats just to show how awesome he is.

Note the Garou arc, where most of the narrative literally revolves around Garou striving to become a true monster. Garou is clearly flawed in some way and Saitama influences Garou and furthers his development as a character. If Saitama was a Mary Sue then the narrative wouldn't place this much emphasis on Garou because the story is supposed to completely focus on how Saitama has met a seemingly impossible challenge but overcomes it anyways cause he's just that powerful.

There's other examples of this kind of "perfect character" type, another example I can pull out of my ass is Sakamoto-kun, literally every episode is some dipshit developing as a character after being influenced by Sakamoto.

Fuck off King.

They'll find a way.

>so stupid he can only see one joke
>so stupid he treats a show with a comedic style as if it is an outright comedy
You got me shitposter-kun, my booty is a little bit bothered right now.

Can someone refresh my memory with what happens after Boros? Because I can't recall anything as hype as that in the re-drawn version of the manga AFTER Boros.

What big scenes will Season 2 contain?

ca someone explain me why manga fox is cancer?

to me there's no fucking reason, like the hate for VLC.

Ryuuko > Saitama

Oh look a tripfag abusing the word "meme" what a fucking surprise.

>someone called my precious one punch man a marie sue

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Everyone knows that fight either ends in No Contest or WDM stomps.

>king trembles
But that's not King, that's All Back Man. King doesn't tremble to a lowly man like Garou

KIng, Fubuki, Garou, New manga arc that ONE wrote, MA. Depending on when they decide to animate this, we might not be getting the last one

you know it's against the rules to use avatars right

I liked OPM.

>Saitama
>a character
>pick one
That's the problem IMO. He's not really a character. He's a walking plot device and a force of nature. That's it.

>asukafag avatarfagging and shitting up threads
Misato a best.

I like Kumiko

So did a lot of people, but this is a shitposting thread so fuck your meme show
He's both a character and a dues ex

Could you at least not avatarfag as usuka?

And another thing, is that if Saitama was supposed to be a mary sue, then the narrative would make him out to seem like a flawed person, but in actuality he's basically perfect in every single way. Like, make him seem like he's genuinely pathetic as a hero but then make him pull out bullshit to win cause he's just so cool.

But the story very explicitly tells you that Saitama's already reached the top. He's already as powerful as he had dreamed of becoming and he just wants to find someone that can match him in power. The story intentionally tells you this as fast as possible so the viewers/readers can understand that Saitama is not going to undergo any development whatsoever. He's not going to be the one being influenced by others, Saitama is going to be the one that influences others. This is readily apparent with Genos and Garou. IF the story was going to make Saitama out to be a Mary Sue then the narrative would instead shift to where Saitama actually does meet foes that overpower him in strength and he beats the shit out of him anyways.

yeah, you are right. He's still a character, but not exactly the conventional kind. I don't exactly see how that's a problem, though. We still see character development happening, but it's just not centered on the main character, as he's already developed.

when one meme man became more popular with normies and autists it became even more annoying even then it was only tolerable with only autists

Cool story King. You didn't even get to meet Garou because you ran away like the coward you are. Go back to your basement.

They take down licensed stuff now I guess. And it's popular so not liking it feeds into the undeserved sense of superiority many posters here have.

Fubuki threatening Saitama followed by Genos vs Sonic.
King arc has a nice moment when King remembers who Saitama is after he punches the bird.
Some minor Garou fights and then Metal Bat vs Garou which was pretty hype.
Genos and Fubuki vs Monsters.
Nothing as good as Saitama vs Boros, but maybe Murata surprises us with the final fight of this arc, it's probably gonna be Monster King vs Saitama.

I like to cum inside Kumiko desu

Overlord is fucking shit.

I guess I should finish the first season.

no, move on.

>season 2 of OPM finished
>season 2 of mob is announced
>season 2 of mob finishes
>season 3 of OPM is announced
repeat until both manga end

Heresy.

The overlord anime was fucking garbage though, why the fuck do people like it?

>yfw they actually show Garou kicking the whole hundred of criminal asses during his intro in the anime

KINO

You know how most shows create viewer in the viewer by giving him a conflict to struggle against?

Well, how about we do away with that entirely and just let him win automatically every time. That won't be boring. No one likes underdog stories anyway.

Garou vs Saitama, round 0, with the result of no decision, as the finale?

I just want a new ONE anime that is not based on any of his manga, an original story by ONE.
I still want that Mob S2 tho

They'd have to since episode 2 wouldn't have enough content

But the term moebuta existed long before Cred Forums.

>he literally thinks the only way a show can have conflict is if the main character isn't sure to beat the villain
Jesus wept.

that's not the purpose to Saitama's character.

Were do you think you are?

>That won't be boring
It would.
And that's why Saitama is not the MC anymore.

The reason VLC is hated is cause it sucks and has issues playing back anime codecs.

The reason mangafox is hated is because they downscale resolution, add ugly watermarks, and never credit the translators.

Sorry I was to busy protecting the hostage and making Dragon Level threats shit their pants by my mere presence. I'm not the one who has to put on a cheap monster costume to look scary, I can achieve that naturally. And even then you still don't look that scary. You should thank Caped Baldy for saving your life. If he had not intervened and you had found me, you would've been destroyed.

What the fuck

That would be great as it would mean a setup for a 3rd season, but don't get your hopes up.

I think the problem is that modern society's seen so many goddamn stories involving the main character tailored around the Hero's Journey template that when they see a main character that's just the exact opposite and is instead a force of nature that acts upon the development of other characters, that main character is seen as a bad main character.

>Chihayafuru
For fuck sake, user. I almost forgot.

I just want more Tatsumaki animated.

i hope we get to see Metalbat vs Garou animated
that shit was awesome.

King would demolish Garou, strongest human there is.

You mean the translators that so often add their own shitty watermarks and fill the manga with a bunch of garbage fanart, random colored pages, and credit pages?

Good. Fuck those guys.

>I just want more Fubuki animated.
ftfy

>naturally
You're the definition of fake, King. Sit down. You can talk once you actually do what Saitama told you - start training like a real man, you basement-dwelling loser.

this post is referring to superman right? DBZ maybe? or any action flick with the fate of the in peril really.

King would piss himself user. Garou is too nuts for him.

King == Saitama >> Garou

since they adapt the volume chapters,i wonder how they will pull this off?

No

the problem is that people's seen so many fucking stories where the main character is literally a self insert wish fulfillment that they automatically label similar characters as a mary sue.

You want to know another main character that's basically just a walking force of nature yet everyone praises? Ginko from Mushishi. Ginko's already done with his story, he's basically just traveling the world solving everyone else's. Almost every episode focuses on someone else's character development and Ginko is just there to experience and mediate it. Ginko's occasional run-in with a troublesome Mushi is just that, there's no deeper concept to it that further drives the development to his character as he's already developed.

Ginko receives praise while Saitama gets labeled a Mary Sue despite the fact that, even though both are radically different characters, both serve similar functions in regards to the narrative as a whole.

>sandnigger is going to talk shit animated
I don't know if I want this

There are some shitty translators, some are not as shitty.

But mangafox always makes it worse. Piling shit on top of more shit doesn't stick it to the translators, it just makes the manga shittier.

kys newfag.

>Chihaya
I really want season 3
I just know its not going to be NTR end

If garou was actually evil and serious about becoming a monster and killing saitama, could he have won?

What's the matter Garou, gonna throw another temper tantrum because you got rekt again? Go on, run away again. You will never reach MY level.

it's not the first time Cred Forums's misused a word because they overgeneralized it.

Cred Forums still flings around 'edgy' and 'comfy' despite having no concrete definition (that everyone agrees on when using said words to evaluate stories or characters) of either. It's literally a one word descriptor for shit they don't like and shit they like respectively.

>didn't kill them because he's a literal weakling otaku
King is a scrub, user. Saitama > Garou >>>> King. No amount of memeing will change that.

The fuck is this gay ass ERP shit

Fuck off

there will never be a season 3 so just forget it

No. If Garou had any confidence, he wouldn't have become a monster in the first place.

They were already almost dead, King let them leave and garou finished them off like a coward.

Cheap provocation. He's already way above your (nonexistent) level. Deal with it.

>they're made by the same guy, so your opinions on both of them have to match
What the hell?

The only reason why I'll watch this.

Blame King memefags fresh from leddit. They're prone to this shit.

>I don't understand why some people label Saitama as a Mary Sue character.
It's just pretentious cynical teenager bullshit. Next they'll tell you their favorite anime are ergo proxy and mushishi

Mahouka is getting a 2nd season and they're off complaining about fucking OPM

shitposters are still going to think Saitama is a mary sue 2 hours from now after this thread dies, I have no idea why you're bothering to type this out

Garou needs to buy some new fucking clothes.

>yfw it's Bones

Mahouka's getting a movie.

Also Mushishi is far better than OPM.

You asked this very same question in the other thread and got told.

No.

Garou was as serious as it gets. You don't have to murder to transform into some OP faggot with horns. If you choose to murder, Saitama will just kill you.

Mary sue is just another word for "we have an oversaturation of this specific trope without anything interesting being done with it".

This thread can't seem to be able to make up it's mind about if One Punch Man is a mary sue, but it's okay because he develops other characters, or if he's not a mary sue at all.

The real message is pretty evident though. One punch fags get butthurt about criticism intensely easily.

Nothing can replace THE SHIRT. I believe it's new though, it's not ripped.

Are they going to put the Garou vs Saitama as the finale, it's a bit of a stretch isn't it?

exactly where in this thread did you ever hear someone say that Saitama is a mary sue but it's okay because he develops other character?

One of the posts probably.

What's with his hair?

So guys what characters are confirmed to be able to kill dragon class monsters?

His horns fell off after the fight with Saitama so he basically has a short Bang haircut now.

Bang, Tatsumaki,Metal Bat, King, Garou, Saitama

Why would it be? They covered 7 volumes in 12 episodes in the first season.

Garou was holding back the entire time, he doesn't want to seriously hurt people.

Saitama
Tats
Bang
Metal Bat
Garou
King

That Aoi.

sweet, this means we finally get to see animated fubuki

S3 > S1 > S2 desu

It doesn't fucking matter AGAINST SAITAMA.

We will have some Fubuki... Das it, mane. Can't wait to hear her.

That was fast.

It looks awful, bring the horns back, "muh symbolism" be damned.

He was holding back because he didn't want to KILL anyone. He has no problem mutilating people. Even if he was serious he wouldn't beat Saitama

you know, im not disappointed.

We saw her in the OVA, but I still want more

There's nothing special about Saitama, he just broke his limiter. Garou was beginning to break his limiter and if he hadn't compromised he would have, then his martial arts experience and skill would have allowed him to beat Saitama easily.

It looked like wolf ears originally and went well with his name yeah.

But I like the short hair more personally.

This. Mob is objectively better.

It's about fucking time, Re:0/10 got 25 episodes, this better have gotten a second season.

>limiter ruse
No, you goddamn cretin. Even if Garou magically found his way back in his childhood and became the hero of his dreams, Saitama with his retarded training routine would still be leagues above.

How did this even happen? Was the LN really that popular

Suspenseful fights is NOT the point of one punch man.
Characters interaction, tsukomi comedy and arguably fights choreography kinda are.

She's the best girl, just like the girls she's voicing.

I want to get raped by the esper sisters, help

that hand tho

Put a green wig on her and voila that's Tats IRL.

I like OPM a bit better.
I find Mob more of a clusterfuck (specially at the begining), alternating between zany SoL comedy (which I didn't like that much) and comedy with fights in it (rather similar to OPM).

Fighting life or death battles with A-S rank heroes every day > 100 push ups and sit ups every day

The only reason he lost is cause he compromised at the last hurdle. Saitama made it clear.

Any thread that doesn't begins with the manga nor isn't about a new released chapter is always garbage.

You're dumb. Mob Psycho is a slice of life. There are no fights in OPM at all.
OPM is also a slice of life but Murata turned it into battle shonenshit.

>Garou wanted to be a monster who'd scare the whole world
>becomes a monster who literally shits on other monsters or heroes without ever having to kill anyone
>some faggot worked out with no AC on and wins against him by default
Garou compromised exactly nothing, he busted his ass to get where he was. There's just no way to defeat Saitama, that's all. Believe it or not, he is special.

Otherwise Garou is legitimately replacing Saitama in the future because he's way more skilled, like you said, and healed now. That sounds so plausible, right? Not.

Saitama sometimes say cool things just for the fuck of it.

>She's the best girl
I agree
>just like the girls she's voicing
eeeh

The manga threads are garbage as well though

>eeeh
That's a weird way to say yes.

only when you're there

No they aren't. The 2-3 threads we got when the last chapter got released were totally fine.

I don't post in them though.

Keep telling yourself that.

Saitama fought monsters every single day too.

user, you're plain retarded. Get it through your thick skull that [insert character here] has NO CHANCE to win against OPMan, no matter what kind of training he or she did.

I find Aoi cuter than a lot of the characters she voices to be honest.

> You're dumb. Mob Psycho is a slice of life. There are no fights in OPM at all.
You meant Mob rather than OPM, right?
And you're saying there are no fights in Mob (or OPM if I'm wrong)? Seriously? Well, here's your (You).

Ok, then I'll make it clearer.

NO

>all these butthurt elitists in this thread
boi i am laffin'

sdkiskics

>all these Cred Forumsedditors in this thread
same here

I'm sorry senpai, I didn't know you had shit taste.

You're disgusting, fuck off

>Best girl voices Best girl
>dubs confirm
Pottery

no that'll be done off screen

Mad, brOP?

It's ok.
Don't be sorry, just don't talk to me again

>implying Madhouse won't go full filler sakuga on us
This arc is just asking for it. The manga is already going in that direction.

Sounds like autism.

>asukashitter avatarfagging
this is the cancer you attract when you make threads like this, OP

>that page redrawn by Murata
It's going to be fukin awesome.

You're going to have to bait harder than that if you want those (You)s user.

So, how about S2 is going to be Tournament and Monster King filler, and after that there'd be a movie to cover the MA-arc?

First NGNL Movie, now OPM 2... What the hell is this MADness?

>the Garou/Fubuki doujins that will follow

No one knows, it depends on when it's airing

>entire anime is a circle jerk about how much better the MC is than everyone else
>everyone watching only watches for the self-insert

gee I wonder why people like it

>people still trying to justify how some character could beat literal Power Man
why do people do this

Looks like Fubuki will be best girl of 2017, the only ones that can give her a run for her money are probably Trish(JJBA Vento Aureo), Historia(SNK) and Uraraka(BNHA).

>Missing the point of overlord THAT hard.

The mobile game is coming out in 2017, not the anime guys

>mfw

posting in legendary thread

Fuck yes hyped as fuck
I hope it doesn't end up delayed forever

You missed the first thread

I can hear the theme just by looking at it

>More months of shitposting

nice

>Fubuki will be best girl
>When she's not even the best girl of her own series
user plese

>we'll hear Garou's voice in this decade

>more of this shit
Fucking why.

>several months of Fubuki posting
NOICE

do you think they'll reuse the opening? or come up with something similar?

Masako Nozawa

I was hearing Saitama's theme rather than the opening but I hope that if they do have a new OP it will be just as good.

Are your assholes and pussies prepped and ready for him, Cred Forums?

Suwabe Junichi.

Every 2 years until you like it

I don't know about you guys

but I really want to have garou's body

>white hair
>antagonist
>asshole with a heart of gold
>GAR
Sounds about right.

Its going to be the same voice as Bakugou.

Shou(Bakugou counterpart in MP100) is being voiced by kid Bakugou.

Garou is going to be blonde

Now that they have more budget and more time they should fill this shit to the brim with sakuga.

I want them to attract the best of the best in animation.

OPM should be a sakugafest

I've been ready since 1st season's ep10.

> all the budget is used on Fubuki's and Garou's bodies

Yeah man, entering his tight anus must be heaven.

/fit/ and /fa/ combined

>Fubuki bullying will be animated
Glorious

He'll be white haired 110%. That's his canon color scheme.

No

>Hajime no Ippo
Its a real shame the manga fucking drags its feet at the place the anime last left off. I still wish they would make it. I want to see Brocoman animated

Him fisting your anus for ever trying to touch his must be hell though.

How come this got a 2nd season and Kekkai sensen which was more successful, didn't?

Her Battle vs Do-S will be turned into a FT-like battle(99.9% Fanservice because like or not it sells).

Ready since before the anime,get on my level

Madhouse better step up their Tatsumaki pandering or this will be really stale.

You're retarded.

It should work out if I pay enough.

I just didn't fully believe we'd ever see him animated until he got a literal cameo in the first season.

>Tatsumaki pandering
It all Fubuki now, step aside

>This whole thread

Welcome back, 2015

It wouldn't. He subdues big burly black men and gays as a hobby.

I have faith in Madhouse, I'm sure they'll put some animeoriginal scenes for her just like how they did in the first season, they know where it's at.

If it does happen will this mean ones originals will start coming out slower again?

The skit from yesterdays OPM Festival seems hilarious.

"When he gets to the candy apple stand, the customer in front of him buys the last two candy apples. Saitama gets mad and yells at the customer, only to find that it is Tatsumaki. He asks Tatsumaki, “Why the hell do you need two candy apples?” And Tatsumaki says, “It’s uh…it’s for my little sister!” Saitama then goes, “Your LITTLE sister? You’re a child yourself, how can you have a little sister?” Tatsumaki then gets furious at Saitama and storms off."

KEK.

Just adapting that extra chapter would be much better.

>Bakugou
You mean Accelerator at maximum smug.

youtube.com/watch?v=2fi5e5toMFg

"During this, Sonic is also at the festival and sees Saitama talking to Tatsumaki. He is about to call out to Saitama to challenge him once again when Puri Puri Prisoner finds Sonic looking at the crowd. He tells Sonic he looks delicious in his yukata, and Sonic is like “WHO ARE YOU? PURI PURI PRISONER WHY ARE YOU HERE? AND IN A FUNDOSHI (a traditional Japanese male thong)”

Puri Puri Prisoner then says, “Oh my…I didn’t expect to find you sexy little thing while on my hunt for guys in yukata.” Sonic then retorts saying, “What? You wanna go or something?” (He says “Jaa, yaru ka??じゃあ、やるか?!” which means do you want to fight? But it also has a double meaning which means, SHALL WE “DO IT?” LOLOL)

Puri Puri then says, “Ohh myyy! Of course I want to do you!” Sonic then says “Shit, that’s not what I meant. NO STAY AWAY!” And Puri Puri approaches him and says seductively, “I’ll be sure to make your wishes come true.” Sonic then shrieks and runs away, and Puri Puri Prisoner follows him saying, “Noooo Sonic-chan~ Don’t gooooo!!!”"
---------

Sonic x PPP Doujins When?

C-cute.

How do you defeat a Loli Cake?

What, it was some king of voiced only story like the Drama CD?

>they know where it's at
I hope your implying that the fujo bucks is where it's at, because that's where it's literally at. Enjoy your anime only scenes of Saitama and Genos bathroom shenanigans

Patience, the first one didn't end yet.

>Tatsumaki is bored animated
>Glasses animated

Understandable

Kiss her on the lips.

"Genos then says, “I see now! So that means all the heroes might be heading towards the Bon Odori!” Saitama says, “Genos, if you think so then you might be able to find what makes these festivals charming!” Genos then grabs Saitama and says, “Sensei, let’s hurry to the Bon-Odori!” and Saitama says, “Hey hey, why are you in such a hurry?” While the characters VAs are dancing on-stage and singing, Genos says to Saitama after “seeing” Puri Puri Prisoner’s fundoshi (man thong), “Sensei, I want to wear a fundoshi too!”"

------

That Fujo pandering, although I admit I chuckled.

probably soon now that all those fujos saw all that at the festival

So?

>Punch man: GO! 2

That was past episode 6. That faggot missed the coolest moment in the series.

Like this

damn,wonder how they use garou for the fujos?

Hopefully they don't.

this manga, i need the name,

>In this moment, I have truly become a One Punch Man.
What did he mean by this?

stfy, you only have one.

>In this moment, I have truly become a One Pump Man

What did he mean by THIS?

You guys can thank Toonami for that.

The casuals will ship him with Metal Bat.

So which scenes will be the highlight of the season?

>The casuals
Aren't all fujos non casuals by default?

King's breakdown

I really don't like the idea of splitting Garou's arc in two cours.

Who says it won't? Believe in bones, Cred Forumsnon.

Anyone hoping all the side stories get adapted? There's a ton of them, I think one of them got adapted in season one, right? The one showing Saitama when he first becomes a hero?

Jokes on you. 4chanX

Entoma still best meido though.

The better question is,
Esper sisters arc animated when?

Never.

it's trash and you are a fucking manchild.

S4 in 2021

Watch the bathhouse OVA. King Engine sounds much better in that compared to the TV series.

>Bwaaa it's bad that popular things get second seasons
>Bwaaa no fun allowed everything is shit

I'm kind of glad Cred Forums has put some things in perspective for me because as disappointing as anime has been of late at least I know I'll never get to those level of just hatred for everything and everyone that Cred Forums seems to have adapted from Cred Forums. Most of Cred Forums just must hate their fucking lives at this point and I mean just loathe every second of existence

One Punch Man is an anime for normalfags to fellate. It's not that creative or funny, and it's popularity is entirely dependent on funneling money into animation so that all the brain dead normal's have something pretty to look at. It's trash but the worst thing is how rabidly these normalfags will attack anyone who calls it trash, because they feel someone insulting this anime is akin to insulting them

op is just being le ironic(he's a new kid here)

good we get to see tatsumakis panties in hi def

Its the part where people try to start an argument with another comparable showa fanbase and samefagging abpine to clog up threads with generic predictable shitposting

>madhouse
>s2
what the hell is happening

this user typed as he receved a rim job from his dad while wearing his mothers drress

things are getting better that's whats happening

Studios are hired

Look at this.

It's a One Punch Man fan. He can't even use the shift key. This is the type of individual who enjoys this trash.

twitter.com/hiloko_m/status/780043757395640320

Who's ready for a new theme song?

Cred Forums gets worse every month. This is basically just par for the course for anything on this board at this point. Its pretty much finally passed the threshold of discussion being impossible cause no matter what it is, what you say or what you do some shitposter will always try to start shit at some point and people will instantly follow them and enable them.

>new theme song

THE VILLAIN MONSTER

and now he proceeded to give his father oral while he's at it

Unable to cope with someone disliking his favorite anime he is stuck in a loop.

He must insult me because he can not defend his favorite anime, otherwise he must accept his favorite anime is trash.

It's sad. I can enjoy Precure and acknowledge it's bad at times but at least I don't stake my entire self worth on defending it.

>yfw when new theme song is called The Monster
>The first episode is called The "Strongest" Hero

and now he's still triggered that someone still likes something he doesn't like as he continues slurping his father's semen

I'd rather go back to before 2014 when all boards weren't completely horrible and filled with shitposting idiots who have nothing intelligent or new to say and think everything revolves around trying to argue with other people. I don't see how anime in the West makes it out of this decade as a thing with how horrid the fanbase has become. It just seems like a fucking waste of resources and effort

Anonymous, you're doing an awful lot of projecting to defend One Punch Man. It's a bad show. It doesn't have feelings. You don't have to defend it.

Before you try and flip the script and say I don't have to insult it, that's not what I'm doing. I'm warning people away from the show while pointing out how toxic and bad it's fans are.

But I had fun with OPM.

I have too much freetime

Fun is a buzzword invented by people who can't defend doing something.

See people always said that but who fucking cares who is new or not as long as they aren't being idiots. All these distraction and who gives a shit "problems" and argument people like having are the worst

>2014
Cute newfag.

>I don't want people to like things I don't like
k

>S2 already announced
>in the manga Garou has shown only one middle finger out of the three
Murata needs to go consistent again or all hope is lost.

>Anonymous
So these are the type of people who hate OPM? Jesus, no wonder

Just hopeless....

No, fun is a feeling people get when dopamine and adrenaline are released into your bloodstream due to enjoyment of an activity or hobby of some sort. It is objectively quantifiable.

>Newfag this reddit or that

Cred Forums officially more concerned with filling every thread with this sort of shit than talking about anime/manga

>Fun is a buzzword

Go back to Cred Forums

Why do people get so up in arms about sales for stuff like this? It's so popular that stream license fees will probably pay for the entire production.

No, fun is a way of saying that I like this show and am not insecure enough to try to bring up objective facts to prove you wrong.
You can fuck off and never watch this show for all I care.

We are dumb

mob will never get another season but Im glad the superior show is getting one. Thanks to Murata.

>superior show is getting one.
Mob is getting a second season too?
Nice

when i see this thread, i suddenly feel like Cred Forums invaded Cred Forums...
i mean Cred Forums was Cred Forumsutistic to begin with, but at least it's entertaining and not on the level of Cred Forumsermin...

>We
gtfo

>...
You should stay on Cred Forums desu.

Cancer anime with cancer fanbase. I taking a break from Cred Forums when it comes out.

There's no way they could top that OP and ED.
Just let it go man.

You're trash, and a fucking newfag.

This. Even Re:Zero, the most popular show in the world doesn't have a cancer fanbase. goes to show how dumb OPMfags are.

Flopped, so no. Having a shit OST and terrible character design usually does that.

>Re:Zero doesn't have a cancer fanbase

How is it disgusting, user? Does everything need to go your way?

>people actually like one piss man

I am fucking ok with that.

Of all the series adapted by Madhouse it just had to be Normalfag Memes Man.

Fucking hell.

No homo?

Giant fan of the series here, but you can't argue that Saitama isn't idealized. He's physically invincible, and so far he hasn't been shown to handle anything incorrectly, even outside of fights.

He's unrecognised, sure, but that's not because of something he did badly, it's just bad luck. That said, I think that that's fun and interesting

Better than walmart skeleton SAO overmeme to be honest

>Reddit: Zero doesn't have a cancer fanbase

>Season 2 is going to start animating the manga filler

No homo.

S2 any moment now, right?

Madhouse has no other choice to animate at least half of the Omake/Extra Chapters.

The 1 shot chapter with Saitama at school could fit in after Fubuki tells her story and how it kinda reminded of himself what it feels to be weak.

> invincible
> loses to Gary in fight
> loses to Gary in ideals. Saitama just wanted a fight but Gary wanted to change the world to a better place

>Gary
Stop.

>Entire BD box sold less than 1000 copies

I guess japan was not a big fan of bitches and whores: the anime unlike Cred Forums and MAL

So what do we have now
>Gary
>Santana
>Boris
>Terier
>Mop
>Reisen
>Shoe

What's next

He lost to garou? I thought he defeated him but didn't kill him

>not recognising shitposting

It's going to be strange for secondaries if S2 actually comes out. Garo get's mentioned once in S1, and turns out he's a fucking badass.

He lost to Garou in /fit/ aesthetics.

>be ONE
>make a shitty random webcomic
>get faithfully redrawn by a great artist
>get faithfully adapted to anime with great animation
>make another manga
>get adapted to anime with great animation and faithful to YOUR artstyle
>Have first successful anime get a second season

How did he do it

I want the tournament to be extended, LinLin deserves more screen time!

LinLin a shit. Fubuki best gurl
But in all seriousness there is a chance that the tournament scenes will be extended. Also, does anyone have an idea when we'll be getting more information

no one would name him shiro or something instead of garou then. he'll have brownish gray hair

He's a madman.

What do you consider NTR? Chihaya choosong that emo faggot Arata? Ain't happening, Taichi winning the Chihayabowl and you know it.

In the manga both Arata and Taichi have already confessed to Chihaya, Taichi is being alpha as fuck right now, no way he's losing to that four-eyed faggot.

ohh yes that was so EPIC and i had like TEARS in ym eyes.... what a great hero.. wow..

Not in the world where live reaction videos to anime exist and faggots on various forums wank over Gary vs Boris.

What are the fights are u looking forward the most in Season 2?

Mine are:

Metal Bat vs Garou
Sonic vs Genos
Saitama vs Fubuki
Garou vs WDM
Fubuki vs Do-S

Garou's name means wolf. His design is supposed to resemble a grey/white wolf. Stop pretending to be retarded, I beg you.

Not really surprising but I'm cool with it.

I don't even remember what happened post Boros so this will be a nice reminder, All I know is Garou the monster.

I cant wait to see the normies reaction when Garou smacks him to the ground countless of time.

Sasuga Ainzsama!

This thread is cancer ur all fucking garbage OPM is the greatest

awoo

Genos plz

Yeah probably should've been obvious
they both seem pretty muscular

>grey
that's what i said

This thread is cancer ur all fucking garbage OPM is the greatest

>hey everyone does this
>lets do it too
Boy, I would sure like another Isekai right now.

>both SNK and OPM S2 in the same year

the normalfags population is about to make a big jump

test

Murata can't keep getting away with this.

BOOYAH

WE BACK

Its actually fucking real. Anime will be saved if they can keep the animation quality

What the fuck happened

Is there any chance they'd finish the Garou arc in S2? I feel like theres too much shit in between.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about One Punch Man, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I am a classified Demon class monster, and I’ve been involved in numerous Monster Raids, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top marshall in the entire Monster Association. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about One Punch Man over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am preparing my latest knife and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the eradication, maggot. The eradication that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat and can climb, but my bananas alone have access to an entire arsenal an army wouldn't possess and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will throw shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

???

murata hasn't put out nearly enough content for a season 2
we're still in "filler/new canon", not even at the MA arc.

unless they've just announced it because whatever and the release date is 2020, i don't really see how it'll work out.

Just wait for more information, you could be right for all we know

One business strategy is to announce something you plan for way down the line, like 5 years on, way early. You use the announcement and the buzz behind it as a way to judge whether or not there's actually enough interest to bother producing it.

That's not necessarily what's happening here but the possibility is there. It's entirely possible that they'll continue past where Miura has reached by using ONE's version. Since both ONE and Miura supported the first season's production the studio would definitely have the resources to do so if they so chose.

I can't really fathom why anyone would bother taking a manga advertisement past the point where the manga has progressed, but with the amount of licensebucks OPM made thanks to its western popularity, the motivation might have wholly changed now.

I just realized that this is going to reignite the Saitama s Goku threads. What are we going to do

Oh man, I really hope we get to see this chapter animated. One of my favorites in the manga

dont forget garou vs vegeta threads

Daily reminder:

-OPM got an anime thanks to Murata
-Mob got animated thanks to OPM success
-OPM gets another season thanks to its own success

ONE should be glad Murata is there to fix his shitty 5 year old scribbles. Not for mob though. so no success for that whatsoever.

Well I'm going to buy some bleach now
I know that you're starving for (you) shitposter-kun so you can have this one. Also, ONE and Murata saved each other from destruction

OPM was already popular before Murata. Murata should be happy for being the one who is redrawing OPM instead of someone else. Most of Murata's series that he has beend doing alone have shit sales. ONE is strong when it comes to Storyboard and paneling. He has also some great original idea.

In the end,
Good story with original idea and good paneling >>>>> Art

In the end, Murata did keep his promise. Partially at least

>yfw when THIS is the closest thing you'll get to a MA arc adaptation
youtube.com/watch?v=1YEC_re9lYM&index=3&list=WL
youtube.com/watch?v=jV67-D8ARZk&index=5&list=WL

Would OPM have been the same if someone else redrew it?

And this
youtube.com/watch?v=YMFuDd0AnjE&list=FLP_j2IJ8o5j8-NJ1PZizAzA&index=19

You left off Blast and Bomb.

Also as far as we know, Metal Knight. He built the security system that's supposed to be able to stop Dragon.

>Not "Two Punch Man"

tsk...kids...

This ones pretty cool actually

I'm happy, but if it is a fact that MA will not be animated, I will cry

>OPM S2 is made
>In ONE's art style
That would cause the biggest shit storm in the entire anime community

In Murata I trust

he WILL deliver the MA arc before the anime airs!

Not many manage to have even one of their creations animated.
ONE got two of them, even a fucking second season.

ONE must feel good.

autismo bait desu

Would you enjoy being dominated by this cake?

He's supposed to be a mary sue

What a lot of people fail to understand is that saitama is a deconstruction of your typical comic book/anime hero

There's no explanation for his powers, you're just supposed to accept it

>He's supposed to be a mary sue
No he isn't.
>saitama is a deconstruction of your typical comic book/anime hero
There's that word "deconstruction" again.

I'd rather her little sister

This thread is the reason why the anime adaptation was a mistake

Shitposting is a sacred board tradition.

>OPM second season announcement
>Tomorrow meme psyco ends and no second season will be announced or even hinted

The timing is way too perfect, Cred Forums shitters BTFO once again

The overall story arc was wrapped up. There's nothing there to make a season 2.

have you seen the kind of message he spreaded on Makai no Ossan?

He keeps making the same kind of message about people having to "grow up to match the world they live in" instead of the crap of "live your life the way you like" thing.

He's always telling his readers to get a job and do your best to fit in the world, mob and OPM sends this message as well all the time.

Considering most of OPM's notable scenes were animated by BONES' regulars, it's no surprise.

>There's no explanation for his powers,
they already gave us his workout routine, nice try

>some faggot worked out with no AC
fucking kek, why must he be so lucky?

G A Y

This. It's deeper than most shounen, even HxH.

Oh now I get it. I've seen this before. I wondered why one punch defenders were exceptionally voracious.

They've allowed their personal self-esteem get wrapped up in the show. They believe themselves clever for decoding symbolism on their own for the first time, and they are unable to realize that every one else understands it.

When you attack the show for being simplistic, they perceive it as an attack on them, because they genuinely thought more of themselves for understanding a "deep" show.

Really puttin' that psych degree to use.

>Chihayafuru

WHY DIDN'T YOU HYPE IT DAMMIT

2017 is gonna be filled with shitposting.

Just look what we have for 2017 besides OPM

NNT Season 2
JJBA Vento Aureo
SNK Season 2
Gintama Final Season
BNHA Season 2
Berserk Season 2
Tokyo Ghoul re

Probable returns of Bleach, Magi, even MP100 Season 2.

>still no Kekkai Sensen s2

Fuck this boring shit, where's my Mahou Sensou S2

>Also, he's just a really cool guy who truly knows what it means to be a hero, even if it doesnt get him bitches and money.
I don't mind, as long as Tatsumaki and Fubuki join his party (Fubuki already did though. Sort of).

If Natsume isnt coming back, then they will get a director that will make the show pacing as slow as BNHA

Christ, it's the year of the shounen
Cred Forums is going to be fucking terrible while most of that normalfag-pandering garbage airs.

what are normies going to do when they find out darkshine is in blackface?

>shounen
>normalfag-pandering because "wah I don't like it and i'm a contrarian"

Good, less moeshit. Maybe they'll get rid all of it and you faggots will have nothing to live for and kill yourselves finally.

It's a sequel year

Rakugo Season 2
LOGH season 2
Uchouten season 2

this.