rewatching this made me realize,
yura was the villian all along.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5_6LvKWy5vo
youtube.com/watch?v=oj2yaTVIBNI
youtu.be/5_6LvKWy5vo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You mean Sonora.

behind every 'used to be good' villian theres his/her buddy hero that didn't stop them on time.

nope. yura was self-centered and egoisitc before ever meeting sonora. her moments where she loses grasp on reality are also villian signs.
yura was the villain from day 1.

Yura is a tragic hero, not a villain.

>i had a dark past, time to be an asshole to my only friends
she care less for the club members and more about being liked and popular. thats not hero.

Sonora brought her into the world of airsoft and after Yura's fuck-up when she surrendered instilled an idea of victory being required. Yura, in her deep-rooted inferiority complex, took this as a directive to get good at any cost. And after Yura finally crossed the line and everyone found out, Sonora didn't care. When Yura defected to Meisei Sonora kept in touch with Rin and never tried to contact Yura. In fact, just as Yura pushed herself and her comrades too far, so did they get fed up with her. Just as Yura abandoned them, so they all abandoned her, all except Rento. But most of them Sonora. She tamed Yura, but abandoned responsibility over her.
The events that transpired in the show were most certainly sparked by Yura's issues and the resulting behaviour, but were by no means Yura's fault alone.

SHE WAS THE CHOSEN ONE

the issues she had from ep 1 is why i dub her a villian. look, lex luther wasn't born an evil mastermind, he just had issues.

But being a villain requires you to ruin people's lives. It requires doing something evil.
Yura's not a villain. She just was wrong. Yura is someone who was lost.
Yura never hurt anybody else. Only herself.

>Yura never hurt anybody else.
how many episodes did you see? did you skip an episode or something?

anyway its hard to be a "ruin lives" villian in a show of sports. the ruin lives part only comes in a story to show how villianious the villian is, and isn't what makes the villian.

Obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=5_6LvKWy5vo

Sonora is Obi Wan Kenobi
Yura is Anakin

Even if you are Vaderfag, It's still Yura, who did the harm to herself, and everybody around her. Sonora should be only blamed for not smacking some sense into her. And after she got released from the hospital, once she saved Yura from getting run over by a car, it was already too late.

People still remember this?

"She turned us into fucking tryhards!"
every time.

I'm not likely to forget something with an MC as good as Yura.

You had to rewatch it to see that?

Villain or not, I enjoyed her path to mindbreak and recovery.
It was entertaining and definitely not a common thing in anime.

It's just another one of Japan's "take responsibility for your own mistakes, even if someone led you to it." thing, basically it teaches them that nobody cares about them when they misunderstand something, when they make a mistake, what matters is if you're bothering the collective, you're out.

I think I would appreciate this show a lot more if they followed through on Yura being outcast and deranged. Not something as edgy as a school shooting end, but her joining the French Foreign Legion or something after high school

thankfully sabagebu came out to atone for this piece of shit

So an anime about how to be successful and happy in real life?
Nice of Japan to do so.

>C3-bu
>shit
I loved both, search me.

And that's why it flopped.
Otaku aren't looking for reality.

>after that incident, the girls never heard from Yura again
>years later, they read the news of a hypercompetent female soldier in the ranks of a PMC fighting in the mid east
>they have a collective shudder and their blood runs cold
>it couldn't be... Could it?

This is what alot of anons seem to want have happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=oj2yaTVIBNI

youtu.be/5_6LvKWy5vo

Required for every C3 thread.

THERE'S SOMETHING BENEATH THE SURFACE

>search me
HANDS IN THE FUCKIN AIR, NO SUDDEN MOVES

Dropped when hair ruined.

Need a cross over OVA.

Every other full moon.

Yura did nothing wrong. Everyone around her either gave her mixed signals or was no help at all. Yura wouldn't know what to do.
>just have fun lol
Okay
>no, you need to take this more seriously
O-okay
>waah you're too serious, it's not fun anymore

>fuck these casuals, the only thing that matters is winning
Right
>how dare you care more about winning than following my rules, you selfish bitch
The show tried too much to be taken seriously. It's about airsoft.