mega.nz/#!2sNglIyb!5WQHvTpeVNsdjjEmQOFgb_ONJKJJqlkM4lSa_vWuM9Y
youtu.be/2uiETxoXjjI
twitter.com/shaft_official/status/778231330710573057
twitter.com/scum_neet/status/780075078222434306
youtube.com/watch?v=w5novHqGi94
youtube.com/watch?v=__q9fsZa5vk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

New movie? Is this real?

Is this the beginning of a new era, Sayaka?

Posting some screens I inverted. Lots of interesting stuff.

Bear-chan with the costume she appeared in when Madoka saved her.

Bear-chan with a new costume. Same hair. Notice that you can still see bear ears on the drawing of the back of her head. For whatever reason she's Sewing-chan now

Im gonna start posting screens too

Its some kind of weird concept thing, don't really get your hopes up yet. Also its 4 minutes long and like 30 seconds of that is QB staring at you.

New waifu.

Kuma-chan.

New waifu's magical girl costume concept art.

Sorry, posted the non-inverted version. Here you can see it's definitely new waifu.

LEWD THE MEGUCAS

Madoka with freckles...?

I know the subs are on the wiki, but is there a version with them in the video yet?

What is Mami planning to do with this? Nuke the moon?

wouldn't be the same without inu curry

That's my homie right there! Sayaka is my boi

Looking at some of the sketches I'm sure inu curry is still involved.

can someone make a webm of the nagisa running scene, preferably adding a 'GOTTA CHEESE FAST!' caption?

This characters was soooooo necessary and well-developed. What a memorable character.

DEICIDE

nobody is gonna deny her uselessness user.

hope the whatever this is gonna end, gives her a better reason to be.

also, theres characters that have more screentime in big shows, and they dont do shit, like pic related,

She was super cute. Good enough.

The new movie is going to be very inu curry heavy, but Butcher and Shinbo will likely not participate in the project.

>Butcher and Shinbo will likely not participate

So happy ending this time?

No, the suffering won't end until they done milking Madoka.

Homura splitting Madoka into two and imprisoning her is a metaphor for Aniplex exploiting Madoka for money.

Is that Charlotte?

>Madokami represents the anime, which has ended and can't be altered
>Madoka represents the movies, which were made to get more money

Really gets one to ponder.

I just want more dojins of the megucas getting raped by huge penises

AI YO takes on a whole different meaning, it was Aniplex's love for money that led to Madoka getting split.

New movie better just be a comfy slice of life, these girls have suffered enough now.

>implying AI YO isn't the purest emotion
>implying AI YO has any malice behind it

Now all I need is a new Madoka and Rebuild 3.0 + 1.0 in the same year.

I hate the fact that Madoka is sometimes trying to be like Evangelion. There's no need for all the lolsorandumb visuals all over the screen and the melodramatic "LOOKHOWDEEPWEAREXD" shit in Rebellion. Don't even get me started on the asspulls/plot armor. It was already good because of the characters and story and music.

>this 4 min concept movie is more compelling to watch than everything airing right now
Truly the Evangelion of our time.
Fuck. I miss Madoka so much. Hope we get some news soon. Maybe after Kizu is done?

But they now have to milk Zaregoto

If Urobuchi and Shinbo are gone. Who's left? The old busted hags Aoi Yuki and Yuki Kajiura. Hope is lost

Well they did say it confirms that they're working on a new project.

Not much news beyond that though.

Sayaka looks like she's on lockdown. Hope there's a jail break somewhere in the sequel.

Will my wives ever get along? Is there something that can make them have a common cause?

Concept movie? More like concept slideshow

>both made wishes hoping to help a loved one who didn't even know about it
>both went over the edge when they never received validation as their plight became more futile
>Sayaka eventually moved on while Homura's downward spiral escalated
If they could ever get past the eternal rivals dynamic they could probably learn something from one another.

I don't think you realize how lewd I can go.

What does Sayaka have to learn from Homu other than how to dress like a slut?

Sayaka dressed like a slut first.

>What does Sayaka have to learn from Homu
Wouldn't have hurt to listen to her more in the original series. But Homura just kind of saw her as a ticking time bomb at that point.

maybe not being a bitch?

it was partly her fault why homu decided to do what she did.

Partly being the keyword, i know its not the only reason

>perpetual failure
>hateful bitch
>abuses Madoka
>has a loveless obsession with owning Madoka
>ruined everything constantly
>psychopathic murderer
>literally evil itself having destroyed Madoka's heaven
>torments and brainwashes everyone for her own amusement
>Madoka never cared about her
>fucked a wraith out of lust and selfish spite
>is the most selfish whore ever
>original wish was made solely to keep Madoka to herself
>most hated character by far globally

Homura is the villain, she did everything wrong because she's evil psychopath. Look at the concept movie, she's torturing everyone for fun and enslaving Madoka's entire being.

Homura deserves to die and this whole new project will be about making her suffer for once for her crimes, we all can't wait to see Madoka abandon her and send her unloved soul to hell.

They both like Meduka.

We just need Apple and ACK to join in then we'll have a genuine Madoka thread.

You're missing a hoard of tripfags, ACK's little friend and an arguement on the archives.

Why can't we just start theoryfagging?

Everyone knows Madoka never loved Homura.

The concept art has me theorizing that the intro of the next project will be told from an entirely different group of megucas who are unaware of the changes made to the world until they bump into someone from the holy quintet.

YouTube link: youtube.com/watch?v=oxvYZetC6tE

Madoka will be the bridge between everyone.

I can almost guarantee the following will happen:

>Rebellion in reverse
>Madoka keeps noticing slight little things that don't seem right, all while Homura is going around quickly fixing them, only a tad too late for Madoka to not notice
>this keeps going for a while, running Homura ragged and making her even more batshit crazy
>meanwhile Sayaka is trying to make sure she doesn't forget important shit by writing it down, etc.
>eventually Homura can't keep up and Madoka finally awakens
>cue Madokami vs Homucifer fight where Homu is trying to shove Madoka back into the little box world she has going
>shit comes crashing down
>bad ending somehow

That's easily possible. You could have them bumping into Sayaka who keeps trying to tell them what Homu is doing, only for them to think Sayaka is just some crazy old hag.

Homura is evil and wants Madoka to herself because she has an abusive obsession.

Madoka will never consider her a friend. She will be happy to kill her and free the universe from Homura's evil.

This makes me hope that the Sayaka's role is like Memento, trying to piece everything together while she can still remember it and attempting to convince her friends something is up while dodging around Clara Dolls and Homura's influence in the world.

So, Mami is building some sort of space bridge, and Sayaka is currently under what appears to be a lockdown, most likely done by Homura.

Is that statue head, supposed to be of Mami?

They're destroying the city with one last head joke.

That's Mami's witch form destroying everything.
Mami is the best at jobbing and being pathetic.

Mami is trying to kill Homura, she regrets letting her live in Rebellion. Nobody will miss her.

>I have to believe in a world outside my own mind. I have to believe that my actions still have meaning, even if I can't remember them.

>space bridge
I thought it was a gun at first glance.

A tiro finale to end all tiro finales.

Pretty sure it is a gun.

Homura deserves to die.

Madoka agrees.

>Sayaka going fucking insane because she starts questioning herself and everything she believes
>she goes on a school shooting attempt to get at Homu
>gets arrested
>Homu goes to visit her in jail
>acts as if nothing is weird, all while Sayaka is going bonkers
>just as she's about to leave, Homu flickers between her normal look ant Homucifer with a smirk and walks off

Make it happen.

Truly the most terrifying witch.

I half expect everyone to think Sayaka's totally lost it. but I'm hoping for a happy ending to the conflict

No. Just have Homura die. Everyone wants to see her suffer for once and die. Everyone else lived in misery due to Homura. They deserve revenge.

Great, the anti-Homura fag is here.

Happy ending where Homura dies, burns in hell and is forgotten and Madoka falls in love with a nice boy. This is what everyone wants.

Homu probably ends up hurting one of Mami's babbies to keep her world going, which sets her Mamma bear mode.

Just ignore it. It's all they have.

Literally everyone wants Homura to die alone.

Mad cuckmurafag. Were you mad when your waifu fucked a wraith?

I remember last year when a preview of sorts came out and Mami being extremely powerful was one of the main things. She might be tapping into her witch abilities in this one.

Homura lived in a world where no one believed Madoka existed.

Sayaka now lives in a world where no one will believe that Homura recreated it.

Cruel parallels.

She's tapping into something. Looks like she's ready to nuke a city.

Is rebellion a movie about redpill?

Gotta protect the flock.

Kinda.

>30 seconds of that is QB staring at you
That alone makes it worth it, picked up.

Off-topic, but was the scene in the series with Hitomi and Elly meant to parallel that first Sailor Moon fight scene with Naru and Morga?

It's an anti gay propaganda movie about an unloved, abusive, psychopathic murderer lesbian ruins everything despite straight girls trying to help her.

Madoka will never forgive Homura.

i imagine it can go down like this:

>story begins with a new team of Megukas lead by Mami, Nagisa is part of the team too cuz, yeah, the freaking cheese loli does need a reason to be.
>during the first eps, everything looks practically normal, as if nothing happened, Madoka for some reason falls really easy into the whatever the new monster labyrinths are. she is meek and cowardly, even more so that in the series.
>as the eps pass, small deatails start to appear eventually confimring that the world is actually the post-rebellion world, controlled by Homura
>Nagisa, being a former angel starts to discover those details, and trying to piece the clues.
>Homura starts to notice theres people starting to free themselves from her control, decides to send Baneyaka to take care of the problem.
>Baneyaka starts attacking mamis team, eventually killing some of the girls
>Mami, shocked after this, starts losing her reason, leading to what the traile shows us.
>Nagisa starts remembering more and tries to explain herself to Mami, Madoka and Baneyaka, nobody believes her, but Baneyaka starts to have little flashbacks to her previous life, the LoC life and the events of rebellion.
>eventually Nagisa recovers all her memories and her angel power, and she frees Sayaka from Homus control.
>Sayaka decides to confront Homura to avenge the deaths of the Megukas he has killed in Homus name you can imagine how well that will go..
>Nagisa tries to free Madoka and helps her to finally recover her memories, allowing Madokami to rise again.
>Madokami and Homucifer have a final battle in order to finally settle everything once and for all.

But what color will she claim?

As their husband, I just want these two to finally become friends.

>but Butcher and Shinbo will likely not participate in the project.
Any sauce on this?

Orange or green.
We still don't have a green meguca & it probably won't be Hitomi.

That's what the slot machine timeline is for.

Homura will die alone and unloved.

Fucking sinful haremfags

Polygamy is degenerate and you should choke yourself using wet bread to atone for your hedonistic ways

Green is obviously Yuma's colour

Oriko 3 episode OVA when

>Baneyaka
Took me a minute.

I just want a Different Story OVA.

Need to fit Kyoko in there somewhere.

>everything airing right now
Yeah, no shit.

Enjoying some Re;Zero for 2 digits IQ retards?

yea, i know.

it was something i pulled off in like 10 mins or so...

she might be just a free agent, not working with mamis team or homucifer...

No happiness allowed.

Ever.

So there's no chance of Homu and Sayaka becoming bros right? That hurts my heart

Maybe they'll talk it out while they're duking it out.

Sayaka is a bitch

No chance

subs where

Rude. I love them both equally and hate it when people have to be rude. I hate rudeness.

When we get the happy end we deserve

There was a camrip that had some.

youtube.com/watch?v=grNqgrkjjuA

wiki.puella-magi.net/Puella_Magi_Madoka_Magica_Concept_Movie/Transcript

subs?

I imagine Kyoko working together with Mami and/or Nagisa to break Sayaka out of Homura's floating prison thing.

Nagisa seems to be focused on getting Madoka's memories back, so we might be seeing some Mami and Kyoko partnership.

>Hitomi You should be discreet. If the existence of magic isn't kept secret, it could disappear.

What did she mean by this?

>Their magic and/or wishes may disappear if it's not kept secret
Nice to clarify that.

Considering the fact that both of her friends were magical girls, she's probably wondering why they never told her.

I'd be up for that.

Sayaka is Madoka's best friend and closest friend. Both hate Homura with good reason. Homura aka psycho bitch is going to die alone like she deserves.

>Nagisa seems to be focused on getting Madoka's memories back
Might need to get that band back together to do that though.

Its actually smart to have Nagisa doing it. Homura will be forced to focus on Mami and her space cannon, so Nagisa can sneak around and help out Madoka.

Nagisa was a mistake.

and if that doesnt work, maybe sayaka is gonna go on her own against homura, if she recovers her angel powers too, she might at least be able to hold homu off while madoka is ready.

I really hope we get to see more magical girls who appeared as witches in the series, since that's what it looks like from the concept trailer.

It looks like homucifer is defiantly going to fight someone

Elly most underrated witch. Way better than Cheese Louise.

Yeah, I doubt that anyone but Meduka could take on Homura at this point, but I'd like to see archangel-mode Sayaka get a good fight scene before it's over.

At least take out some Clara dolls.

If I never get to see Homucifer and her Rebel Angels on a big screen, I'm going to be very disappointed.

That's super fucking annoying.

I'd say Urhmann is most underrated witch, but Elly is best witch

It is only a single trip right now, contain yourself.

Madoka will be happy to send Homura to hell.

>I never loved you, monster. You're not important to anyone. I wish I let you die long ago.

>Full-fledged Clara Doll fight
I want it.

Can someone explain to me wtf I was supposed to get out of this? I didn't understand anything. What is this movie even gonna be about?

nobody knows...

this is basically a pilot pitch for the aniplex's big heads.

it might be for a new series or another movie, or just nothing.

A sequel to Rebellion Story apparently.

There isn't much concrete story information, so people are just speculating what the teaser trailer means for the characters.
>potential new Megucas
>Madoka still doesn't remember anything
>conflict escalating between Mami/Sayaka and Homura
etc.

>"Homura, why do I have this feeling that I'm supposed to be somewhere else?
>"What do you mean Madoka? Your friends and family are all here."

Homura stands behind Madoka and sniffs her hair.

>"aaaaah, that's the stuff."

Homura flips her hair in slow motion and goes back to her throne. She spent her days watching the world she created.

Kyouko is at the gym, lifting weights. Mami and Nagisa are watching a movie. Sayaka is playing TF2.

>"This is the result of my love."

Homu says. She gracefully stands up and flips her hair once again, as the audience lusts over her femininity.

Reality starts to distort because of magical girls altering universes. Different wishes from different multiverses start conflicting, and weird events are happening in all realities. Homura starts seeing strange mutations in people and random time/space/reality shenanigans that destroy the city.

>"I have to protect Madoka no matter what."
Homura flipped her beautiful, long fragrant hair that is blacker than the night in slow motion.

The other megucas start experience random time rewinds/physical alterations causing them to eventually regain their memories. They each confront Homura in their own ways about the chaotic world. They seem to remember the moments before the new world was made.

Homura easily dominates them all. Bebe and Madoka want to become the law of cycles again, but Homura refuses. Mami and Kyouko try to protect Bebe, but fail. Madoka is still hesitant about going against Homura even with all this happening. A bloody and wide Sayaka attempts to attack Homu and is smacked in the butt by Homu's strong hand.

New enemies from different dimensions start attacking everyone and even Homura is overwhelmed. Soon, Madoka became God again, and takes Bebe with her. Madoka saves the universe with her powers, and apparently other magical girls from other realities have been making wishes to give her more power...

>that cage
>that oktavia mask

I'm willing to bet that maybe the magical girls who fell into despair came back from the law of cycles and are now able to transform into their witch forms. There was even a sewing witch that appeared in a madoka phone game that might be bear-chan like

Thanks.

there was an actual meduka mobage?

i thought there were only collabs with other mobages...

my guess

>sayaka explain the situation to all magical girls
>they get pissed
>mami morphs all magical girls in that huge cannon (notice that the cannon looks like nagisa + sayaka witch forms)
>mami dies (but not a horrible death, more like a "my job here is done" death) firing that cannon, cannon gets destroyed
>madoka shows up and save the day
>madoka locks himself with homura in the outer-lesbian space
>the end

Yep
wiki.puella-magi.net/Puella_Magi_Madoka_Magica_Mobage
Pic related is the sewing witch

>her cloak resembles a cage
Ah, didn't make that connection

damn! this looks old as fuck!

now i see why is not mentioned, its not even for modern smartphones.

Why is this even a thing without an Urobuchi script? Either they get him on board and it's artist wank, or they try to do it without him and ruin the franchise, exactly like every single damn time before when someone thought they could replace Urobuchi.

I like the implication that Kyubey is somehow still a threat.

Urobochi's not involved?? Well, this is going to suck big time.

I don't think they've confirmed or denied that he's on board, but I hope he is. Don't need another Psycho Pass 2.

its a bunch of ideas and concepts just mashed together, from what i hear they will somehow try to use as much concepts as they can for the next Season/movie.

but the real important part is more homu!

Continued:

An unknown magical girl (who knows the future) has been convincing other girls in different worlds to wish for this to give Madoka more power, so she can save everyone.

All the conflicting universal-sized wishes from different timelines and dimensions would eventually lead to "Da Big Bang". A mess of chaotic reality distortions so big it will destroy all that exists.

>"Was my love not enough?"

A broken Homura sat on the rubble, broken. The city is destroyed, her world has been taken over by creatures stronger than her. Sayaka who is still alive gets back up and sees Homu crying all alone.

Sayaka wipes away her tears.

>"Hey, I know how it's like. To feel like your love is for naught."

Homu is confused, she doesn't know why this creature is touching her.

>"The 2 people I cared about, didn't feel the same for me. That boy I loved didn't like me, and Madoka doesn't see me as her best friend. Sometimes I feel like my love isn't enough."

Homura, because of her omniscience remembers all the stuff she knew about Sayaka. How she often makes mistakes and destroys herself, yet her heart is always in the right place. A good kid that tries so hard but can't seem to do anything.

>"I know you've been through a lot, and I'm sorry."
Sayaka hugged her.

>"I did everything for her. I just wanted her to be happy, and yet"
Homura once again is tormented by her failure to contain Madoka.

>"Madoka will save everyone. I believe in her. And I believe in your strength too, transfer student."

Homura held Sayaka's hands and smiled.

>"You can call me Homura."

Sayaka picked her up and they fly away to Kyouko's room. Madoka is out there saving all the worlds, yet these two will get comfy.

Homura will die alone and unloved like she deserves.

Madoka hates her.

>a tiro finale to end all tiro finales

So a tiro finale finale?

Fuck off

>next Season/movie
Don't know which I'd prefer.

A new season could have better pacing, but more chances for things to feel drawn out and lose focus.

A movie would probably have tighter focus, but might have to rush things to give all the characters something to do.

Now you're getting it.

homuhater you are still alive?!?
honestly i would prefer another 12 episodes, and IF they are good then make them into movies like last time. I just hope they don't pull an EVA 3.0...

Just reminding that actual sequel is not announced and might not happen at all because urobutcher is busy with different project and shows no interest to do Madoka at all.

And her most recent Tiro Finale was a multiple nuke.
This one could end the universe.

Isn't Urobuchi playing with puppets or some shit. I think the old man has gone senile. And if Shinbo isn't involved then this is gonna be a real shitter

>Playing with puppets
Thunderbolt Fantasy is done after next week.

What is Kyouko gonna do in all of this?

Hes probably going to pen an outline script, then they fuck with it but plaster his name everywhere

It's confirmed in concept movie Homura did everything wrong, is evil and Madoka hates her.

that's an odd way to spell best girl

Still wondering whether Madoka remembers any of the other girls, or if she's just hanging out with Homu now.

In all likelihood play a supporting character role like in Rebellion since her character was concluded in the series proper.

Thunderbolt Fantasy is actually great, it sold me on the puppet thing.

Also, he's not touching Madoka again, he said he wants to leave it to other people.
The only works he said he wanted to do sequels for are Psycho-Pass and TBF.

>Also, he's not touching Madoka again, he said he wants to leave it to other people.
Sauce?

Worst girl. She had sex with a wraith.

She is universally hated and called a badly written character.

judging by the way homu rewrote the universe she most likely does not. She may get a sense of familiarity around them. (sort of how she felt about homura in the beginning of the series) Though I am pretty sure because of this she will become their friends again. I honestly doubt she will hang around homu. I think because of what homura did, she is now alienated more than ever from madoka and the others. She seems to be content of this as long as madoka stays happy and safe. I personally think the new final boss will not outright be homura, but maybe another character, or somehow the incubators again.

I don't imagine them introducing an entirely new antagonist at this point.

But I doubt everything will be resolved with Madoka fighting Homura either.

a new character maybe not, but i always saw hitomi as a character that could be lead astray, and seeing the scene in the concept movie where she just walks with her face have covered in shadows gives me a vibe that she might somehow play a different roll in this new series. These are all guesses though, really who knows what could happen at this point. I don't think homu will be a generic evil demon, but i also don't think it is as simple as everyone putting the past behind them. I can still see a new threat to both homura and the others, happening, perhaps forcing them to reunite.

>Homura is the best at jobbing and being pathetic
Fixed

Remember when Madoka threads were the Universities of Cred Forums? Graduate School level theory crafting, language translation and decoding, archives of philosophy and theology, and so on. Truly those were days and threads to which we will never see an equal.

Still an absolute shame to see how far they have fallen.

So it is something we have already seen, but in high quality. How do you think Mami got her power? Lonliness? She has gotten so strong so fast.

She's the heroine we need, but a villain from Madoka and Homura's perpective

No one gives a shit about Yuma, she's even more useless and irrelevant than Nagisa and that's saying something.

Years of nothing to talk about results in circlejerking. Years of circlejerking results in the putrid shitstain that is the state of these threads.

Hitomi might finally bother to ask about what's going on with her friends, but I don't see her as antagonist material.

Nah, it seem like power born from anger and disappointment. Seems like she's trying to fix what Homura has ruined.

It is still the University of Cred Forums, except it is now equivalent to a modern college.

Assuming Mami's hanging out with Nagisa and any of the other girls I don't think it'll be loneliness.

Probably some falling out over discovering the truth of the world, or Homura hurting one of her juniors.

And so Kyouko kneels before monster mash and pledges her loyalty to the graveyard smash

The new project might bring some actual discussion again, but people just need to learn to filter out the handful of shitposters that have seemingly dedicated their lives to these threads.

Homucifer facing off against Archangel Sayaka!
Homuhomu summons her Clara Dolls!
Clara Dolls start pelting Homura with rotten tomatoes.

But what has Homura ruined? Everyone is alive and Madoka is back with her family.

Mami should already know and that screams the power of friendship.

I want the Clara Dolls to be chucking tomatoes at her the entire movie.

And no one wants to be the first one to acknowledge it.

>there will never be another anime as epic as Madoka

likely and no
Butcher still has no officially confirmed involvement to the new project but it is officially stated MULTIPLE times that Shinbo did the Storyboard of concept movie by himself.

The fact that she's ensured a way faster heat death in the universe and went against Madoka's wishes and is forcing her to be what Homura wants her to be might be hitting a few of Mami's buttons.

>How do you think Mami got her power?
GAR

Literally no characters give a shit about the heat death of the universe but QB. It's an entirely alien and unrelatable motive to humans, that's the whole point.

>But what has Homura ruined?
We have to see more of the new world to see how stable it is and what's become of the Law of Cylces.

But the fact that Homura felt the need to forcibly rewrite everyone's memories for them to live in it is a bit of a red flag.

I would actually be okay if the sequel to rebellion was written by someone else as long as their a good writer.

Shame for Kyubey that he had to prioritize efficiency over everything else. If he had just stuck with the soul-free environmental alternative of the Wraith system he wouldn't have created Devil Homura and threw a wrench in the whole deal.

They know they fucked up. It was just too late by the time they had that realization.

I think it'd be funny if Kyubey was the one who ended up working with Sayaka or Nagisa to get the old Law of Cycles back up and running.

Kind of a, the enemy of my enemy is my bitter acquaintance, dynamic.

UNF

choose your new writer
>okada mari
>hanada juuki
>nisioisin

These girls all look cute. Are they new or are they just new styles for old characters?

Oh that is true. Maybe they are all the girls that Madoka saved?

Out of all of the magical girls Mami seems like the one most likely to use the power of friendship.

I think it's just bad compression which messed up colours but that hair looks too blue to be Homura's hair.

Here is a graph if you want to talk about something interesting. This is how I interpreted Madoka's potential per timeline. I know I have posted this before many months ago but only a few anons and I talked about it.

And if you want any other scientific looking graphs you can just ask me. They are easy enough to make. We can be the academics that you want, but you all must help.

She really did not ruin much, maybe ruin is not even the proper word for it. It seems the LOC is still intact in maybe an automated state. Only the information that is the normal Madoka was pulled out and given a new life. Personally i think she rewrote everything to give madoka the most normal life possible. It seems like she will personally take care of the wraiths, It also seems like she has the former witch familiars to help maintain the new world in the background. Maybe removes the immediate need for magical girls? Ultimately there are a few things that show that homura is not actually pure self centered evil. First she allows the others to remain alive in this new world even in the same school which means they will be close to madoka. Secondly she allows the others to maintain their magical powers( to an unknown extent) Finally in her last meeting with madoka, she doesn't show any anger of frustration at the possibility that madoka may try to fight her one day. She says she does not mind what happens as long as madoka lives a happy life. I think if homuhomu was truly evil she would have shown a bit of anger of frustration when she realized this. Like "After all i did, how dare you!" sort of anger.

The eye colors look a little different as well.

>tripfag cancer has arrived

Can't be helped.

The irony in all of Homura's bullshit is that she could have easily lived with Madokami, but Homura has to be in control. She knows that Madoka will gain her memories back, but she's trying her damndest to stop that. Plus, I think Mami and Nagisa get their abilities back with their memories. Homura wouldn't let them keep their powers as possible threat.

What is potential measured in? Kilodreams?

I blame Lawnchair.

In the graph it is a unitless fraction. It is relative to the first timeline.

So if Pk is the potential of timeline k, and P0 is the potential of the first timeline, then the graphed potential is Pk/P0.

What they are actually measured in is unclear. The Kyuubeys probably measure it in energy output, so Joules would maybe be appropriate.

I do like this concept actually.

As much as it's >fanfiction the fic Fargo basically covers this and is very well done.

She is not really trying to stop it to stay queen. In this new world she is the most fucked because she is now more alone than ever. She just wants madoka to stay safe and have a normal life more than anything. Her taking the mantle reaction to the fact qb will keep trying to fuck their shit up and madoka was to easy to bait and too soft to really do anything to stop another potential incubator intervention. With Homura in Valhalla the remaining girls would most likely not be able to deal with the situation. Hell qb could just wait until they fade away too so no one left in the real world would even know to stop him. There is also no way qb kind would fuck up twice and create another situation where the LOC itself can intervene.

Then why the secrets? Why threaten Sayaka and say that she'll someday become Madoka's enemy?

If it really was just a perfect happy ending for everyone with no drawbacks I don't think that Homura would have needed to make all the passive aggressive threats before isolating herself from everyone.

>she could have easily lived with Madokami

Where do you people even come from for fuck's sake?

Madokami's fate was to to spend eternity fighting witches/taking the despair of MG's soul gems into herself as those become fully tainted. This fate was sealed at the time when she made her contract.

Outside of an hypothetical predestination on Homura's existence in the Madoverse to share this fate with Madoka beggining when she is collected by the LoC, it simply is not possible for them to have ever been together like this, much less for them to live together somehow. Not only is there no evidence for the sake of validating said hypothesis, but also the fact that an existence like Madokami's is required by necessity to exist only outside of time. There's no sense in a mortal being like Homura becoming such a being after her death, because then there would have been two different Homuras the entire time, with one of them erased from that universe just like Madoka was, while the other not so much at least until her death. And again, none of that was ever remotely presented in any piece of media throughout the franchise.

>Why threaten Sayaka and say that she'll someday become Madoka's enemy?

Why tell her all that and then follow through with the clap and make Sallaka forget it anyways? There was no point to the exchange to begin with. Homura already expected that Sayaka would be against her actions, and in fact no surprises happened there other than her initial "oh, so you did make it this far with your memories Miki Sayaka". At the end it is said she is going to forget about it all, no conditionals, no ifs about it. One could suppose Homura was gauging Sayaka's reaction with that, but that unfortunately is nearly pointless speculation because nothing really changes even if it is true.

the eye shape too, homura's eyes are drawn more sharply if i recall correctly. it's been ages since i rewatched the show.

Her eyes are a little sharper, yeah. It might just be an alternate Homura, maybe?

The designs changed a bit just from the series to Rebellion, everyone got a bit less wide. Wouldn't be surprised if the art style is different again.

One thing I will take the time to clarify is that the exchange between Sayaka and Homura is described as pointless for the PoV of the two of them, and especially for Homura, seeing as she was talking to someone she would soon sheepherd into the group consisting of everybody else who didn't misteriously retain unexpected memories of the previous universe.

Surely their little talk is going to be useful on any drama that is to happen on a possible sequel, but that is the writers making use of the already existing story to develop it further, not what the characters are or thought they were accomplishing at the time.

because sayaka a baka.

On a serious note i think it was because no matter what she said, Sayaka would have never have been fine with her response. Homura SAYS she is what can be called evil. However her actions show that yes, you can call her "evil" but her actions show she is not simply evil for the sake of being evil. Sayaka and her were also never really on good terms through out any of the timelines. Finally think about it, If Homura was pure evil, she could have clapped sayaka out of existence, or at the very least made her go to another school in another country. But she allowed her to stay in the same city and school. Putting her in close proximity to not only madoka, but also kyouko who homura also allowed to stay in the same school. All this shows she is not completely acting out of malice. Not all good, but not demon evil either.

What is the deal with Kyouko and cockatiels?

I just find it interesting that Mami is going all out with a goddamn space cannon.

Suffering: 200%

I think all the gestures Homura made, (wasting the apple, dropping the tea, and threatening Sayaka) was her reaffirming to herself that making this choice would isolate herself from the group and having to live with that.

Not evil for the sake of being evil, but accepting the idea that forcing Madoka and the others into this new life regardless of what they want will make her the villain.

I don't think Homura's pure evil or anything, but her actions and way of handling it afterward certainly didn't help matters.

She's pulling a Great Gatsby. Tragic and sympathetic, but ultimately self-destructive in herself and her relationships with others.

Wow that really is Homu, isn't it? It was hard to notice the ribbons and things in the old camera versions. I hope that she doesn't turn into something too sinister. At the very least she needs to remain cute.

Fuck this shit
Fuck Urobuchi
Fuck Shaft

>As much as it's >fanfiction the fic Fargo basically covers this and is very well done.
The whole reason I read it in the first place was because I thought it'd be interesting what a character completely insulated from the quintet would think of Homura's predicament. I'd say it delivered on that front.

it's definitely a gun. and not your average gun but Paris gun.
even the wires on the picture match with it

Is that like Homura's true form at this point?

Yikes.

It really is sad to look at Homura's transformation. How does someone go from being a cute little shy girl to becoming that thing?

I just want Homura to be able to be happy. She has suffered too much.

Sealed Sayaka:
No hands or arms, only bones on her mantle.
And ff→pp.

twitter.com/sayakawa3838/status/780015266365186048

I tried

Gotta keep that vague German influence going.

>ff→pp
hue
They steal all their ideas from fanart

Wow, that's really grim.
I thought the ornate things coming from the cape were her swords when she attacks, but i guess i was wrong.

>And ff→pp.
Homu silenced the Fortissimo?

Oh. Oh those are her bones?

Ooooh....

Hmm, maybe her arms are chained behind her?

Made some subs for it
Video+subs
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=853746
Sub file
mega.nz/#!2sNglIyb!5WQHvTpeVNsdjjEmQOFgb_ONJKJJqlkM4lSa_vWuM9Y

I uploaded it to youtube with subtitles.
don't forget to like comment and subscribe :^))

Nah, we'd be able to see her shoulders and a bit of her arms.
They're gone.

Wa ga na wa Sayaka.

Thanks.
Now I hope someone translates the in-between writing like this image.
Unfortunately, my japanese is too poor to translate them confidently.

youtu.be/2uiETxoXjjI
forgot to post the actual link.

Wow. I hope things do not become too horrifying for them. Having your bones ripped out and tied to your clothing must be extremely painful. Stay well, Sayaka.

>ff→pp
I looked it up and this is a musical thing? Going from very loud to very quiet? That is maybe fitting. Sayaka was always very upfront and expressive with the other girls but now she is silent.

I like classical music a lot but I don't know a lot of the terminology. I will need to do more studying.

I think it means that Homura took away Sayaka's witch mode, and maybe even her secretary status in the LoC.

yep, i really ain't got a clue where the arms went in this screencap

thanks user

Sayaka doesn't deserve this suffering

> twitter.com/shaft_official/status/778231330710573057

I think it's not Homura, but some wraith or new character.

Nah, it had to be her. No one but Homura is powerful enough to turn a witch into a prison. She has to keep Sayaka away after all.

I think i spotted Octavia getting locked away.
The chandelier bit looks like Octavia's helmet and obviously the goutlets match.

She's being used as Sayaka's prison. 2 birds, 1 stone.

Also adding to that, Sayaka is missing her arms here too, only Octavia's are visible.

Hoping this means there's a wacky Mami Sayaka team-up battle before the end.

But we are having a new character out of control of Homura.

source
twitter.com/scum_neet/status/780075078222434306

yeah no problem. I used the wikisubs and timed in in aegisub, but Youtube doesn't like MKVs, so I had to use OBS to record the video off my screen
dude, if you look at the picture here you can see that Sayaka is covered in arrows. We're probably going to see some cool Sayaka vs Madoka fighting.

No one is legally allowed to post my waifu without my permission.

hmm, she is also pinned down by pins that were visible around futon homura before she witched, i think even clara dolls used similar pins to fight QBs in rebellion

>Mami dual-wielding swords
>Sayaka and Mami sharing weapons mid-battle
Neat.

They are insect pins, not arrows.

So are the manga series canon?

>What you're looking at right now is what I call "Suffering level 2".

Which manga series? There is quite a few of those.

>you can see that Sayaka is covered in arrows.
I don't like that implication.

>i think even clara dolls used similar pins to fight QBs in rebellion
That works.

XD

The ones that follow different magical girls

All of this makes me sad. I don't want the megucas to fight against each other or hurt each other. I am sure they will all find peace somehow because they all have the same feelings I do, but until then it will be sad.

Try and stop me.

>are the manga series canon?
The only ones I'd give any credence to are the Different Story and Wraith Arc.

Don't make me inform the Bureau of Sayaka Posting!

Only Different Story fits the canon quite nicely

rest of them are bit of a stretch, maybe Oriko.

fuck your rules

I'm taking you downtown, kiddo.

What is the meaning of this?

How does this make you feel?

found the exact comparison
although, the concept drawing looks like unused scene from Rebellion.

Remember that time Hitomi killed Sayaka?

nothing really, looks like your typical concept art added in

DEATH PENALTY!

Madoka Magica Movie 4 Concept Trailer (1080p) [ENG/ESP/PT-BR Sub]
youtube.com/watch?v=w5novHqGi94

I see...
How about this?

Another image I just noticed. Someone off-screen fighting Homura with a broken blade.

Could be Sayaka confronting Homura just before she's captured.

This is a nice Sayaka

I have gotten the okay from Sayaka herself. Her authority supersedes yours on this issue, no?

Probably just an artist's drawing of her back with the head removed so the hair would not get in the way. Hopefully she is not the next Mami.

There is so much imagery here that I do not understand. I think a lot will not make sense without the context of the movie. I'm guessing Rebellion speculation threads were similar?

that's possible, but she isn't wearing her mahou shoujo outfit? cuffs look like the school uniform so it might be Hitomi as much as we know

does anyone know if that madogatari disk has a clean version of the concept movie song or something?

remember that changing her hair ornament into a fortissimo was their idea not fanart user

there is no way they can't come up with the idea of ff to pp from the first place

>I'm guessing Rebellion speculation threads were similar?
Pretty much, all the PV material was confusing as fuck, you've got Madoka and Sayaka back for some reason, both Moemura and Homura, MamivsHomu fight, Homu suicide, Nightmares, Hitomi, and weirdass backgrounds. No one knew what was going on so the speculation was pretty much "shrug".

DOUBLE DEATH PENALTY!

My waifu would never do that! For I am the only one who can speak to my waifu!

>upscaling 720 to 1080

Here lies Sayaka
She never scored

Oh and there was some nice "why is Sayaka such a bitch" when they showed the part with her spinning around and breaking Homu's shield. "Look at how fast she moved, that was clearly unprovoked." Good times.

Does anyone got comic strip with Madoka, Sayaka and Mami's mamis that goes "As expected of breasts" or something like that?

>They steal all their ideas from fanart
I'm not complaining about witch stands.

Thank you.

I was hyped.

Well if I am being honest I never expressly asked for permission to post her face on an image board for Chinese cartoons, but in my dreams we have hugged and talked and I think she would be fine with it.

Well that is good to know I suppose. At least I am not the only one who is confused about everything.

If you truly loved Sayaka, you would want her to be loved by and posted by everyone. You wouldn't just try to hog her all to yourself. Do you really think that's what she would want?

>must be extremely painful
Was being imprisoned part of her plan?

She could have been trying to be discreet while confronting Homura.

Though Hitomi suddenly picking up a sword to help her friends would be entertaining in its own right.

I dunno, I'm just glad this disgusting girl was only in the trailer for about 5 seconds. Any more than that and I'm sure I would have puked because she is just awful l to look at and her voice is like nails on a chalkboard.
I hope she finally gets whats coming to her for being such a mean bully in the next movie. For real, no punishment would be too harsh for this arrogant child.

THIS GUY AGAIN?

>Though Hitomi suddenly picking up a sword to help her friends would be entertaining in its own right.
damn right
I wonder how Homura's new world order would affect non-magical beings like Hitomi. Maybe Homura's slip ups with the keeping world intact are not visible to non-magical girls and maybe Homura doesn't have power over them.

That would be something interesting to explore, even if it unlikely to happen.

>This is no time for fear.
[/spoiler]That comes later.[/spoiler]

I had only seen the first few before. I did not know it turned into a serious emotional discussion with her friends over her value as a person.

I like Hitomi. It would be nice to see her get a bigger role even if she does not become a magical girl. Her, Sayaka, and Madoka were always this trio of friends so it would make sense for her to help out Madoka or Sayaka in their time of need.

She is a big girl.

I think a normal person's strength would be that Homura wouldn't bother keeping tabs on them.

Sayaka and the others probably have three Clara Dolls tracking them at a time.

No! That wasn't Sayaka! That was a nightmare!

Yes, that's exactly what she wants!

not arrows but sewing pins from homura's dolls.

Are you sure you are truly respecting her wishes? I understand your feelings for Sayaka, but a woman's heart is hers to do with as she pleases. Do you really think you have the right to say you own her love?

Sayaka is a warrior of justice, who dedicates her life for the good of the people. I think she would want her love to be shared and bring joy to all, not just you alone.

I don't think they would be a trio post-rebellion. Only Sayaka seemed to be her old childhood friend.
Madoka could be later introduced by Sayaka to Hitomi but the friendship levels wouldn't be there so I don't think Hitomi would be this willinng to fight Homura for Madoka, Sayaka possibly but not Madoka.

I just remembered that in first episodes it's mentioned that only people with some magical potential can see witches' barriers and entrances so i guess only these people would be somewhat affected by Homura's shenanigans.

Now, if I were Homura I'd keep tabs on Hitomi too because she indirectly caused some of the mess.

>Sayaka gets bullshit god role in rebellion so she can flaunt power and make herself look cool
Made me regret trying to defend her so much in the anime days.

Isn't that exactly what Homura did when she reached Devil mode though?

She was merely a tool for Law of Cycles, not much of a god.

The more that I think about it, it would be kind of nice to see Hitomi pull through and help Sayaka after all she's been through giving her and Kyousuke a happy future.

Kind of full-circle.

Sayaka wouldn't be happy when you're posting her naked!!!

Stop being delusional user, even if Madoka doesn't love Homura she's incapable of hating anyone, at much she'll regretfully end Homura's misery.

That would be definitely nice to see and the concept film gives a possiblity that Hitomi becomes aware of things that are happening around her.

> Hitomi: If the existence of magic isn't kept secret, it could disappear.
This one is wild speculah out of my ass but maybe she finally saw Homura's witch powers and "magic" disappeared because it (the magic) is now something real and tangible to her.

Are you sure? I think she likes it because she comes over and gets naked for me all the time.

I want the music track to this. A lot of effort was put into that, needs a release.

I wouldn't approve of any sequels without Urobuchi involved but at least Kajiura is still on board.

Stop making her lewd or I'll beat you up!

Don't bother responding to homuhater.

How about you stop fueling him by responding.

>maybe oriko
>the one that fucks up the storyline by introducing OC magical girls
Even the others doesn't get involved at all to the anime story as Oriko

Well, if Madoka got her old life back, including her memories of growing up, I would imagine that Hitomi would still be hers and Sayaka's friend. Only the last 3 years would have been altered, and it seems like they were friends for a long time before that.

It would be nice for Hitomi to help them out, but I do think that Hitomi and Kyousuke make a better match than Sayaka and Kyousuke could.

No, it was a very good dream. Madoka helped me with my pain and then Nagisa lead me over to a tea party with the other megucas. It was so realistic that it seemed like I was really there. I could feel the warmth in their hugs and everything. I know I have mentioned it here before.

Can't we just have happy magical girls doing happy thing ?
All of this suffering makes me sad.

What if he's fueling me?

>Only the last 3 years would have been altered
What's the source on this?

Me too. They will have their happy ending. Don't lose hope.

I doubt they'd go that far as making Homura's powers suddenly disappear, but it'd be an amusing setup.
>"Kyubey, explain!"
>"A human I haven't contacted found out about your powers. So they're gone now."
>"Why didn't you mention anything like that before?!"
>"You didn't ask."

Didn't they say that Madoka had been in America for 3 years? I guess that doesn't mean nothing else changed but I would assume that Homura would not want to change Madoka's happy memories too much. Hitomi and Sayaka would still be Madoka's friends, I think.

>mfw I realize that the next movie will be the start of a new trilogy so that Aniplex can rake in the weebbux

Holy shit, that's hilarious.

I was thinking more in lines of that seeing all weird magical bullshit is now normal to Hitomi so she is like "magic is dead to me".

>YuYuYu was such a tryhard copycat that it copied the mad riflewoman doing the gainax pose before Madoka even announced it.
That is some dedication.

There is no shame in showing off this rockin' bod. Plus Sayaka loves the attention. It's a win for everyone.

Why couldn't they tell the government about Magical Girls?
I mean, even if results on some girls "dissapearing", it would give humanity at least some control over Magical Girls and their nonsense.

For example, Remote controled bombs on their soul gems, shock collars, contidioting, etc.

Also, it would be good for the magical girls and Incubators, as the girls will get protected and be given a regular "job" and a secure way to get grief seeds.

The incubators get new magical girls and witches are easly eliminated by their gullibe former companions.

Imagine a whole arc with the goverment using magical girls for wars or against other armies of Magical girls, i think it would make a good spin-off.

As long Homura and Madoka don't fuck up humanity and the universe, that is.
(It's not like Madoka could fix the entropy forever and Homura had any interest on keeping the universe standing.)

Seems it doesn't

t. have one

I read a fanfic about that.
This is an interesting idea but it doesn't quite fit
the sekai-kei story that madoka is all about.

No, stop! She's supposed to be cute!

What, you don't think this is cute?

YuYuYu tried to be Madoka in many ways including the music.

Just shut up.

>Kyubey succeeds in making deal with the government
>unveiling the secret leads magical girls being treated like expendable human weapons on a world-wide societal scale
>They Played Us Like A Damn Fiddle

Cute not lewd!

no u

>Hitomi becomes the one character who scientifically explains every magical phenomenon the group comes across

But lewd IS cute.

yes please

>Hitomi's wish is to understand magic through scientific method thus nullifying magic's existence

There are actually good fanfic of this show?

Kill yourself, Kevin. Sayaka, Mikan and now back to Sayaka. Disgusting.

Kodaka writes Madoka

>Mikan
You mean Kevin cheated on Sayaka?
For shame.

Yeah, sorry kev, you have no right to tell me not to post Sayaka now. You are lucky if Sayaka doesn't just disown you for something like that. Don't worry, I'll take care of her and be a good husbando who actually treats her right.

Kevin is a mess. Kevin is a big fat mistake.

isn't it just a short/ova?

all the manga authors

except there are like 8 other books to animate

As long as they get whoever wrote Different Story. That one hit me hard.

Cute and lewd is two totally things.

hanokage did the story

>Homura is evil and wants Madoka to herself because she has an abusive obsession
she probably knows that and hates herself for it at this point.

I don't want to hear it from you. You cheated on Sayaka, you are no good. I know because user told me.

Poor me.

Mikan a qt, tho.

Don't start with me, kiddo.

Indian Gods supposedly

Why are there even tripcodes on Cred Forums? No fucking japanese important anime person is going to post here.

>Mikan a qt, tho.
I have literally lost all respect for you. This Mikan may or may not be a cute, but do you know how damaging this will be for Sayaka? She as been thrown to the side by inconsiderate guys one to many times. How can you say you love her when you are willing to just so blatantly hurt her like this?

How old do you think franchise is? It was out in 2012.

Have this, it helps

/^!PMMM\/rOu7o$/
/^!baqIMoEFAg$/
/^!BebeU1yzg\.$/
/^!!SSXdvR3LCoa$/
/^!NVV\.mwSp\/Q$/
/^!WITCH\.51NQ$/
/^!!G0EI616LcXf$/
/^!ufufufuNt6$/
/^!QTOwxh9tvE$/
/^!GMeguca1eo$/
/^!NFJyL0cA46$/
/^!!p88xHUy1Y1y$/
/^!\.akemi34x\.$/
/^!IkyubeyzB\.$/
/^!bM9xkyouko$/
/^!homuVZSces$/
/^!!PsUm\+7kmTsc$/
/^!!tHT2RPJvbC1$/

if we're going cosmic then wherever the incubators came from might come into the story soon

no kyouko in this movie???

FUCK YOU FUICK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK FUCK YUO FUCL

FUCK YOU SAYASHIT FUCK SAYAKA FUCK SAYAKA FUC KSAYAKA FUCK SAYAKA

FUCK HER IN A INSULTING WAY FUCK SAYAKA

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK 'SE OYHAKH;LJ
SER

You just don't understand, man.

did we watch the same movie?
she is right fucking there, looking for sayaka and/or fighting witches

THIS FUCK HER FUCK MY KYOUKKOO WAJHHH

it looks like a big suspension crane being eaten by a clown

new movie sayaka is the protag FACL OFFFFFF ALGJMDSKL;HJSDFLKKHJP[ FUCM

KYOOOKO NEED S TO BE PROTAG
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Homura must really hate the fuck out of Sayaka

/^!.homura.J.$/

This one too.

No, I understand perfectly well.
I'm out of Sayaka pics now so I'm posting worst girl.

but Different Story was alt universe, hence the fucking title Different Story

Added, thanks.

she got ahead of herself

No-buy likes your shitty dyke. Was always a useless sidekick. Fuck off.

More like it was set in one of hundreds of failed time lines. It fits the universe just fine.

>I'm out of Sayaka pics now so I'm posting worst girl
hobo i like sayaka because she's a bitch like me!

what is a MAMI'DDDDDDD?

Guess what, there is no fucking real plot in these shit movies. Just pandering what the ''authors want'', and it turned out that some hack just sucking sayaka's shit

Fuck off faggot

it's probably just the one if it's just an advertisement thing

Mami'd (or mamiru in Japanese) means sudden death of a character or literally losing head.

I can feel your madness. Don't worry, it takes time to accept the truth about your useless dyke.

but you'll never get a chance to tell them how much you hate them

No, he illustrated it.
It was written by Masaki Hiramatsu who adapted the CD he scripted, Farewell Story in the 1st volume.

Fuck off and kill yourself queer

she's essentially MC with Akarin getting shit for screen time

Which kyouko we talk about?

KOYOOOO THE SAKURA OR THAH KYOKO THE TUPAG!

WAH FUCK SYAKA

Ah my bad. I guess he wouldn't be a bad candidate either. Cd dramas were also very good extras.

do we really so little interest in concept movie that we derail this bad?

What's the difference between the live cats and the dead cats?

The Log Horizon author posted here.

I would like to to speculah more but it's 6 am and I need to go to sleep. I have couple of ideas but they would require more thinking from me.
so goodnight Cred Forums

did he use tripcode?

She would actually die if I pulled that off.

His other work is Kazumi & he wrote the scripts for Memories of You & Farewell Story; as I've mentioned before.

IS THAT THE KYOKO KCIKING SYAK'S SHIT ASS? PLS BE

>don't talk to me or my madoka ever again

It's not something new tbf. It has already been about a year from its first showing actually. People just got a clean 4mins video clip today. Nothing more nothing less.

>putting the subs at the very bottom of the screen
>using the smalling font size
REEEEE

*smallest*

Yes, after some people tried to impersonate him it became necessary.

What is it with japs and their fetish for Schrödinger's cat? I see it everywhere.

Homu a lewd

alive cat is on the front cover
dead cat is on the back cover

The fine-line-between-love-and-hatesex helps

Is it bad that I want Madoka to die at the end? I;ve nothing against HomuHomu, but the tragic irony of it all would sell it for me.

will homoura finally fuck madoka

> The lizard girl took pity on God

More like the Lizard girl seriously misunderstood everything God stood for and selfishly ripped it apart so one half could fuck around as a high school girl for a few months, before having to deal with becoming God again as well as now having to punish the Lizard, making God even sadder than it was.

The question isn't if, but when

I hope they make peace next film

For once, Homuhater is slightly right. I know everyone cites Madoka and Homura's talk in the garden as proof she was miserable as a god, but in reality, Madoka hadn't had her memories restored yet. She forgot all about being a deity, and was merely speculating as to how she would have felt.

Won't be like that, that's for sure.

Considering how deteriorated their psyches are at this point, who knows.

I ain't a Homuhater, just saying the movie and the fans seem to tone down the absolutely horrible thing she did.

It's like, yes, the talk in the garden implied that original Madoka wasn't happy becoming a god, but it was a burden that she was happy to place on herself if it meant protecting all the magical girls from having their souls corrupted and destroyed. She took on the responsibility to overlook that completely of her own will and certainly wouldn't have backed out in order to have a couple of months of normalcy before having to face leaving everyone all over again.

And even though Homura seems to be aware that when Madoka becomes god again, she'll have to do something about her, and that alone will make Madoka irrevocably sadder than she was before, but Homura went and did it anyway, instead of just accepting her soul being taken and being in Madoheaven with her lesbo crush for all time.

There is no question, it won't happen because both share feelings for other people.

That and the whole 'giving yourself dominion over all mankind' thing. Seriously, I'm surprised how often this is overlooked. Madoka is pretty much the only person Homura cares about at this point. She may have reason for being how she is, but if she felt that wiping out all of humanity would make Madoka safe and happy, I think she'd do it in a heartbeat. I don't think she's necessarily evil, but mentally unstable would be an understatement.

Right now. Who's to say what the future may hold?

There's no way it would happen. This franchise doesn't role with teasing other ships.

kyouko is dead people will stop drawing her because of this shit movie

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'd rather see something along the lines of a global war between the two forces.

The magical girls could, at first, be seen as demons, aliens, or monsters because of their powers. They'd be systematically hunted and experimented on, so that humanity could benefit from this "magic", and so they could never rise against us. A few escaped magical girls, now knowing of Homura's power, could turn to her for aid. Seeing the world descend into superstition and chaos, she agrees, hoping to one day find Madoka and harness her deific powers once more to rewrite the universe again.

Homura's forces, initially intended to simply find Madoka, soon grow into numbers far beyond her control. They organize, become militarized, and, seek retribution for mankind's crimes against them, declare war on the world. The globe soon deteriorates into ruin as entire nations fall within months, and forces beyond man's comprehension threatens his very existence.

Within this, Kyubey sees an opportunity. In an attempt to reclaim his power, he allies himself with humanity. He uses what remains of his magic to imbue their weapons and technology with power on par of the magical girls, so that they may hope to overcome extermination, and so he may have a standing army at his back.

Though all of this, Madoka, who has forgotten her godly standing, is forced to adapt to a world that has long abandoned love. Despite all of this, her heart remains pure, for a time, and so she tries and help her fellow man in any way she can. She enlists into Humanity's forces as a medic, and finds herself on the front lines of a fight she barely understands.

this might be the cringiest thing I've posted here, looking back on it

when did she fuck a wraith

I don't know what's the actual context. But it involves a wraith disguised as Madoka in the spin-off mess we call "Wraith arc".

My only hope is that they don't give us a "and they lived happily ever after" kind of ending. Wouldn't fit the series.

qt sayaka best sayaka

Mami brest girl

So like Princess Tutu?

wahhh waaahhh

>inb4 it's all Rebuild 3.0 preview over again.

It doesn't matter, superposition will explain everything.

Who is this bear-chan people are talking about?

This makes me angry.

why?

>or they try to do it and ruin the franchise

Implying the currently suggested plotline of "Goddess of war" Mami is not terrible regardless of the butcher being at the helm.

What you should be hoping for is they first do away with this nonsense, else the sequel is gonna look profoundly silly in the face of the previous installments in its trying to justify the room for another MG ascending to godhood without any accumulated karma and in its place whatever they are thinking they can pull out of they're butts.

Let's hope so. I'm tired of this girl being mean to everyone and being such a horrible bully.
Not only that she stinks and her hair smells like garbage, so who would want to be friends with her anyway? I really hope this disgusting girl just goes away, seriously.

I don't think they meant a literal goddess. She just happens to be the most powerful MS in the setting.

I'm going to personally hunt Homura down if she did anything to Sayaka.

What is that pp brooch Sayaka fanart that people are talking about?

Monaca did stuff in that style before Madoka.

Homura already clapped the shit out of her

Having more karmic destiny makes one more powerful, I'm sure you can recall Kyubey's attempt on understanding this.

Also, Madoka was way more powerful than Mami as of the last timeline, something also noted by Kyubey, and for all intents and purposed Rebellion seems to present Homura as her equal on this aspect when becoming the devil through her own accumulated karma, and then supressing Madoka's own transformation in the school. Both Homura and Madoka are presented as something other than a MG, being respectively a devil and a goddess. What's there to justify Mami becoming something of the sort, too, without any possibility of karmic destiny of her own? An asspull, that's what.

Mami isn't becoming something like Madoka or Homura, she's just the strongest opposition to Homura.

I understood Mami's new rolse as the general that would lead the MS to beat Homura.

Excuse me?

You explained the obvious. Eh. How is that even an asspull?
Mami in rebellion was shown to be a very capable fighter when she isn't drowning in her own loneliness.
I'm pretty sure whole goddess of war means that she is just metaphorically good at fighting and maybe becomes a good leader under right circumstances.

no
i wont excuse you

If she is nothing more than a normal magical girl than she shouldn't either get to recover memories unlike every other magical girl in the world, nor should she have any appreciable firepower to fight off godlike beings.

Sayaka was no match for Homura on her new world and was clapped before she could even summon any powers.

Again, a high number of timelines looped by Homura generated a huge amount of power for Madoka and for herself to at certain points of time allow them to perform universe rewrites. That is not on the scale of any more "normal" fighter, no matter how skilled they are. And much less for one to pull out a fucking planet sized gun like shown in the concept movie, be it by herself or with the help of others like her. Soul gems are a thing, or they should be given no evidence to the contrary, and they have a limit that should have been long exhausted before then. To not work under such limitations would mean she is not a typical MG anymore, much like Madoka and Homura did. Remember Madokami shooting down her own witch that had previously hatched from what had been described by Kyubey as the huge soul gem that had come into being through her wish?

It is an asspull, because the rules were violated if Mami is to become such a thing. She was never the target of the incrasing karmic destiny levels, these were for Madoka and Homura only.

The magical girl .

Well, You Are Not Kevin-kun.

Walpurgisnacht is the fusion of many witches in a single entity, it's possible that Mami is using something similar. It's possible to counterattack Akuhmu without breaking the rules of the setting, the existence of Madokami is proof of that.

They're not retarded enough to break one of the principal themes of the show so it's a bit early to call asspull.

Why yes, I am.

You assume too much. We don't know if she regained her memories.

Even Walburger pales in the face of accumulated karma, though. Timeline 4 Madoka one shotted it.

I dislike in extending on this power level talk because it hopefully is not going to be that relevant. However, it is important to note that a normal magical girl like Sayaka is has no condition of rallying any sort of opposition against Homura. She is just going to be silenced like Sayaka was. If Mami is going to oppose Homura then it has to be one of two situations:

First, Homura does not interfere because she suddenly has second thoughts and decides to sit quietly on the sidelines watching the opposition to her new world. No evidence for this right now, and seems to contradict the concept movie at one point.

Second, Mami is now made powerful enough not to be made to forget by the Akuma Homu about whatever subversive thoughts or actions she had going on against her, minutes before. Would also have to be the reason for the person to occupy such a role is Mami especifically and not someone else. What could that be? It is not known, but mami being in charge of that enormous gun points in this general direction for the planned sequel. It is arguably a bad direction for it to be going especially if it is not properly justified, but that's how things are.

>Timeline 4 Madoka
She dies though.

Both sides dead in this case would be a victory for the side that does not want the status quo inherited from Rebellion to go on. Still kind of a bad end, and requires Madoka to be sidelined in the process.

So what do you think the logical development of the series after Rebellion?

Mami going against Homura is a very logical development, and with the help of large enough MS+QB, I think she has a chance.

I get the impression that the next movie, is everyone vs Homura.

Bingo!

Sorry. I was about to forget my trip for Waffle-chan.

I was thinking that maybe things seem to be going well for the megucas until Mami falls to despair for whatever reason. Then she learns that the law of cycles is incomplete because it lacks Madoka's hope and love and that it leads to a bad situation for the magical girls. Then she harnesses their power somehow and leads the magical girls back to help reclaim the law of cycles. That is why we see Bear-chan and others back.

That is just my guess though based on the trailer.

Why do you keep changing names? Why not just stick with the one?

Hint: cookies

Huh? I'm happy we get more madoka but at the same time, I like how Rebellion ended, getting more just means fucking with it. What the hell are they gonna come up with now and what are they gonna do to my Homura?

This is what Madoka bakas actually believe.

Somewhere within the film it would seem logical for someone to step up and try to address the good and the bad outcomes of the previous interferences, most importantly from Homura's: the good including that Homura kept the main goal of Madoka's wish: stopping soul gems to hatch into gief seeds and having the magical girls fight wraiths for sustenance instead (assuming wraiths are around, which seems about 90% sure at this point) while undoing only the portion of her existence as a person having been erased, together with the flaws including Madoka being unable to understand her position since being split from the LoC keeps most things she has experienced together with the others from her, and also that not everyone approves what has been done thus far. A conciliatory ending, but no idea on how to get there without the story taking a sudden turn to the boring by having everyone willing to compromise.

I don't really expect that however, seeing as from past experience right before Rebellion everyone was sure that whatever it was about, the ending was sure to be Madoka guiding Homura into the LoC. What with the preview ending in Madokami materializing right before Homura and delivering the same speech she does in Rebellion right before Homura grabs her. Something not expected could well take place here, again.

This bullshit again? Shut the fuck up

youtube.com/watch?v=__q9fsZa5vk

Watch this and listen to the lyrics. Madoka was truly unhappy.

Why does Lawnchair always have to ruin threads? Why cant we have nice things?

Why do you think he ruined Madoka threads?

Reminder that everyone who said Homura is not pure evil and is not torturing everyone out of psychopath malice got btfo.

She deserves to die and Madoka never cared about her.

>Q: Is Homura in love with Madoka?
>Urobuchi: It is a very twisted love, but it is love nontheless. It is kind of scary to be honest.

>Q: Does Madoka like her back?
>Urobuchi: Madoka never loved Homura. From the beginning is was just Homura's obsession. It's that kind of tragedy of never being cared for that makes you evil. In this case, Homura is evil because no one has ever loved her or ever will.

>Q: That sounds horrible! (laughs)
>Urobuchi: Some people deserve loneliness. I think Homura is one of those people. (laughs)

Never forget.

He (You) always makes off topic posts and ruins everyones day. Adding [Kapplin shipper] to filter. You dont even know what Kapplin is do you, Lawnchair.

So what you're saying is that they should keep the status quo Rebellion established?

Audience expectation is Sayaka and Mami standing up against Homura with QB being shifty like always.
I think they're going to deliver on that.
How this would end, is something no one can guess easily, because we don't know how far they're willing to prolong the series.

All I want to see is newer themes being brought up, so it would feel like watching something new and not something repackaged.

Also, knowing Urobuchi, I'm expecting a very cruel end for Homura, going AI YO was a big mistake.

He's not an actual fan.

It wasn't a mistake, she was always evil and got exactly what she wanted, enslavement of Madoka who never loved her.

She thinks she can torture them forever, but Madoka is happily going to kill her. Madoka won't miss Homura at all.

>just saying the movie and the fans seem to tone down the absolutely horrible thing she did.
>The actual source material tones down what she did
They're just going to reconcile.

One thing I will say is that you are not the person that you were a year ago. I do not know if you have been hurt and just can't handle it or if you just want to cause a ruckus but you aren't the Lawnchair from one year ago. I would rather have that version back.

Kapplin shipper was dead.

死ね、カス

>tones down
>shows EXPLICITLY Homushit torturing everyone
>EXPLICITLY shows Madoka never loved her and needed to be brainwashed

Don't fucking even. She's a monster and deserves to die.

>Also, knowing Urobuchi, I'm expecting a very cruel end for Homura, going AI YO was a big mistake.

Butcher will give her an out. Any ending that's overly cruel to Homura is also overly cruel to Madoka. It's literally going to be Faust pt 2.

The Lawnchair from one year ago would not say horrible things to me. He did not try to annoy people for the sake of annoying them. I want that one back instead of the one we have now.

Madoka doesn't fucking care about Homura she just wants Homura to fuck off and die, hopefully suffering for once so the universe can be rid of her evil.

>The Lawnchair from one year ago would not say horrible things to me. He did not try to annoy people for the sake of annoying them. I want that one back instead of the one we have now.
[citation needed]
You are a liar. 死ね、カス

Welp, false flag Homushitter aftermath.
Time to abandon thread.

Filtered.

So you were just pretending to be nice back then? That makes things even worse. I don't know if I want any version back then.

Thread is already over.

>wonder if Madokafags are still shit after all this time
>threads are still pure cancer years later
Fucking Madotards.

>I'm not on the list

:^)

Mami and Kyoko working together is canon, that was before Homura time reset and all secondary material said it happened, everything that happened after that Homura comes into the picture is not

お前は西洋人におもねるだけのクズだ。奴らが間違いを犯しても、自分が嫌われたくないから、批判したり、戦ったりしない。その上、正当なことを言っている日本人を奴らと一緒に攻撃したり、最低の屑だよ。そういう、ハーフは死んで欲しい。

>false flag
Homura is obviously evil and tou apologists are so in denial I'm sure you stay awake at night with your ugly, stained Homura body pillows crying muttering she did nothing wrong. You need help. Madoka is going to tell her she hates her before killing her.

Put on a trip so I can filter you, I'm tired of seeing your ass in every thread

This is an AMERICAN imageboard, speak AMERICAN.

だいたいお前って最初っからアップルに媚びてたよな。

Fuck off.

It is just a string of insults directed at me. Do not bother.

Why don't you guys filter [Lawnchair]. It will filter anything with Lawnchair in the namefield. Don't forget to add Kapplin and Waffle.

>please let me delusional in my homuhugbox

I laughed. Madoka never loved Homura.

FUCK YOU :^)

お前はアップルがどんな酷いことをしても彼の側に立って、彼と一緒に俺を攻撃したよな。よく覚えてるわ。アップルが酷いことをしていることを俺が証明しても、お前無視するもんな。お前はアメリカ社会に溶け込みたいだけの、ヒューマニズム精神の全くないゴミだよ。よりよい社会を築こうと努力しない。最低のカスだよ。

Is talking about Amy

>Schrödinger's Amy

I like you, though.

shut up

自分も含めてシットポスターの会話なんて、このくらいが丁度いいんだよ。そもそもルールなんて管理人さえ守らないし、議論するのも馬鹿馬鹿しい。たぶん俺が、ルールの自主制定権がアノンに無いって言ったから、ひろゆきはあんな議論スレを誘発して黙認したんじゃないか?まるでCred Forumsに「自由」があるかのように装うためにね。その実は奴らが決めた独断に従うだけだ。