Has Cred Forums forgotten about strike witches?

Has Cred Forums forgotten about strike witches?

Other urls found in this thread:

helma.us/sw/res/11467.html
helma.us/sw/res/5751.html
exhentai.org/g/736678/6aecd8ce7f/
exhentai.org/g/570271/7380ef1f3b/
u.pomf.is/dnhqsf.png
exhentai.org/g/652503/0381c29eee/
strikewitches.wikia.com/wiki/Cold_Winter_1947
helma.us/nsfw/res/1196.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, boats are hotter.

No, but arn't they gonna release new Strike Witches serie with new casts?

Friendly reminder that next weekend there's going to be Strike Witches Helmarathon!
More info can be checked from helma.us/sw/res/11467.html thread.

No, you humongous imbecile. Stop making these shit threads and wait for BW.

Yes, have you been living under a rock? Brave Witches starts 5th October on TV. Check Helma or Google for more information, heck use anichart.net to see what shows are running next season if you don't know. Jesus.

>Brave Witches starts 5th October on TV.
the reception on Cred Forums will be lukewarm at best,
people have moved on.

I'm fairly sure the airing day threads will garner around 50-80 posters everytime and there's few anons like that linebreak user who will do their autistic best to keep thread up then too.
Besides small dedicated fanbases are best, just look at Utawarerumono on Cred Forums.

>re-doing a post just to add a name
Filtered.

strike witches threads were one of the first to create generals on Cred Forums.

You're such a cunt nowadays.

>series specific boards
my goodness

No, just waiting on something new to come out is all.

why not be like the monster musume threads which have a thread up 24/7 even without content?

SANYA A BEST

Love will be alive again once Brave Witches starts airing, right?
...right? Please?

The love is dead and buried.

Only on Cred Forums I'd like to say, it didn't use to be this way but well, you know the answer to that already.

Helma's been a thing for over half a decade for witchy folk here and there.

Because generals are cancer.

Love has been alive all this time, you just stopped caring about it by not using helma for some reason.

Anyways I hope to see you lot over at the stream next weekend, I will remind by posting on /ak/ threads as well.

>Love has been alive all this time, you just stopped caring about it by not using helma for some reason.

Different guy here and obviously I don't speak for anyone but myself. Fuck going to another website to talk about anime, that's what Cred Forums is for.

>generals are cancer.
I don't understand why people hate on generals so much .

Go look at the Monster Musume, Kantai Collection, and Girls und Panzer generals and tell me they aren't complete flaming trash heaps.

Nope and I still think it's retarded.

Well that's the problem, there's nothing to talk about that requires threads for it anymore for many years now on Cred Forums. I feel sad that you don't feel like helma is an extension of witch love just because of your own attitude. It used to be even more active back in day and spoken openly by other anons on these very same threads, nowadays it's just me speaking about it. A place like helma is perfect no matter the time, it's always up, you can have small discussions, questions, anything whenever you feel like it because it's the hub for witches and Cred Forums people.
Well guess I might as well remind there's /c/ threads up as well They don't belong to Cred Forums, simple as that. They're chat ro- you know, this has been repeated million times, better not again. And what said pretty much. I love GuP immensely but the threads after 4 weeks from the movie release have turned to shitfest now here.

STRIKE WITCHES LOVE IS ALIVE AND WELL.

I dont see anything wrong with them

My body is ready for Brave Witches.

Can't wait for Brave Witches. Some of the new merch looks cool too.

Are there figures already?

I think there's some SEGA prize figures announced but nothing big yet. I really like that t-shirt design though. I've been wanting a reasonably subtle witches shirt for ages.

These posts have nothing to do with OP by the way.
Also that shirt design is great, I wish I could get it but alas no money. There's merchandise thread here helma.us/sw/res/5751.html

For 502nd? Yes, Hikari is getting one already.

Tank witches never.

>These posts have nothing to do with OP by the way.
That's nice.

> These posts have nothing to do with OP by the way.

What. We're talking about witch things in a witch thread.

This post is the one that has nothing to do with the OP.

I pre-ordered the black one.
Nothing from Alter yet, but I'm ready to die when that time comes again.
>Tank witches never.
Someday user. They shall be animated and we will see them do hektik skids on the war front.

I mean, OP asked whether anyone remembers SW and nothing about BW, especially merchandise, and he got his answers by now. Unless he wanted to make general for the general's sake with the usual folks as usually keeping it up with page 9 bumps as proven by few posts alone in this thread already or anything you can grasp unto with the current situation. There's few posts that are nothing but imagedump tier, we already have /c/ thread up for witches, which I hope you'd paid visit to instead.
Also Aurora has big chance to appear in BW, so don't throw the shovel into ground yet.

Not knowing anything about their character/personality yet bunny is my favorite design.

New Noble Witches LN out next month.

Also today is very important as the Erica manga gets its first tank release. Finally I'll be able to read past the first few chapters. If the rest got scanned I couldn't find it.

Minna will always be my favorite witch

How could I?

>they don't wear pants
Every Time

I'm glad that I'm not the only one that is incredibly anxious about the future our dear witches.

No. ;_;

Forever and always.

It's fine. Japan hasn't forgotten about then, we've just had a lack of translations. Brave Witches will bring new things for us.

Strike Witches generals, back in the day, were some of my most memorable and treasured times I've had on this board. It's for that reason that I'll never be able to understand the hatred for generals.

Madoka-general threads poisoned the idea of generals forever.

>mature yet playful
>sex voice
>strongest butt

While I remember the generals of 2007-2012 very fondly as well, it was different time. I assume you don't check other generals on this board at all.
Go check the Kancolle, Monster Musume, GuP threads if you want to see why generals are pure fucking cancer nowadays and don't belong to Cred Forums. This is discussion board, not a chat room forum to have the general up for your own sake. You could already use helma or the /c/ general we have, why don't you? Literally no difference except they're even better for the purposes of what you want.
God I don't understand half of the unique ID's here in this thread for not using helma or /c/ by now. This is a good simple response about generals I'd say Nah, SW threads got purged as early as in 2009 for the first time I think by mods for a while, because we had so many chain generals in a row. Madoka shitters probably strengthened that notion, not that I ever browsed them.

>GuP thread is cancer
>advertises his stream in one anyway without any form of negativity or telling them to fuck off to the extremely deader helma board for "the same discussion"
wew lad

I can't exactly affect the massive fanbase that is GuP's in anyway whatsoever, I do want them tone down to the point they wouldn't be generals anymore. You know how that goes, reporting and such. I have no problems with them gone till new content would appear, same as for any franchise here.
>deader helma board
You know exactly why it's ''deader'', because you don't use it hard enough, and no one else advertises it anymore here besides the insane me whenever there's chance to do so.
I didn't have negativity in my advertising here either though for the stream, gosh.

Do these threads really need the fun police? Can't we all just get along?

Yes. And we need someone to dedicate which is the OFFICIAL BRAVE WITCHES thread.

Quality bump there on page 8 with a post that has nothing to do with anime or manga. Do you even know that sage exists?

>that fansub group that released an 'extra uncensored' version with vag

Why hasn't this happened since?

Fansubbing died years ago en masse.

user's are pals. It's the namefags that come in and ruin everything normally.
>Do you even know that sage exists?
Why the fuck are you mad at him when you obviously used sage to put it at page 8?

I believe there's a balance to be struck between idle chatter/shitposting and on-topic discussion. Too much of either one leads to dull threads, in my opinion.

>You know exactly why it's ''deader''
That's the conundrum. No one uses it because it's a wasteland. In order for people to want to use it there's got to be (much) more than a handful of posts per day. But the requisite posters don't want to come because no one uses the site.

Perrine is my wife!

Full version if you don't have it

Shit was fun and games till people started needlessly hating on the drawfags and writefags

It's dead because there isn't enough to discuss right now to keep it going on a daily basis. I visit maybe once a week or less.

It's nice to have these threads once in a while. We catch up about witchy things for a few hundred posts then it goes away.

Because my post had nothing to do with anime/manga? Jesus Christ user and I don't want to enable generals before new content actually comes out. This isn't rocket science.
Also fun fact, we used to have dozens of namefags in the early days with these generals.

Balance eh? I mean I kinda get it, that is if there's content to discuss about in the first place. Which we haven't had since year ago. All these threads are repeating repeats of themselves currently till BW airs, not to mention just empty replies with imageposts at page 8+ to keep it up because user feels like he can't live without the thread dying for next hour are ridiculous.
I'm aware, they're hypocrites basically. I wish it wasn't so, while I didn't miss the generals here years ago, I missed helma's active years when it started because I was a silent lurker.

>user's are pals. It's the namefags that come in and ruin everything normally.
This, anyone who thinks they're somehow important enough that they need to have names or a trip is almost always a self-important faggot who thinks they get to dictate what and how Cred Forums should discuss.
People like that are much more suited for reddit or somewhere else.

GSC needs to make Lucchini figma like WTF Good Smile Company

Just because of the shape of her body, Minna is the witch I most want to pound in the ass.
I have a thing about anal with tall willowy figured women.

Which brave witch do you expect to be fawning over next season, Cred Forums?

Maybe we should start doing some sort of helma Cred Forums threads once in a month or something?
I mean we already use /c/ for those purposes but more people could it use for those reasons already.
Besides we don't have these threads once in a while, there was 2 threads already in past 4 days, and it's literally the same guys everytime here, we know each other really well by now. Also I visit every other hour myself for new posts on helma.

Nah, I have a name still in use because you can filter me out that way if you don't like my reasoning.
You're the one trying to justify generals still with your post, you belong to reddit or somewhere else as well.

Witsh witshu wud u think will watsh wutshu, love these questions everytime.

They started making figma again, but they were stupidly overpriced so I don't think they sold well.

They announced an Erica over a year ago and there's been nothing else since.

GSC shot themselves in the foot there.

>Lucchini figma
>figma
No. I have nothing against figma's, but figmas are not for showing butts off.

No.

Woozle, especially if there is good yuribait

Right? Her simplicity attracts me.

I'm super excited for Brave Witches

Am excited to join you guys next week, I haven't watched SW for a long time so this'll be refreshing.

That cat has lewd smug levels everyone can get behind.

>Brave Witches
Won't be the same without lolis, least not for me.

Perrine's face here is my face whenever I remember that there'll new witches in just over a weeks' time.

For the moment, but the 502nd were always a more interesting group in a more interesting situation than the 501st.

The love will return with a bang.

You should take a look at Sakamoto's ass. They've gone a far way.

Maybe Lucchini will get a cameo.

Nao and Edytha are better than the lolis in the 501st

I don't know much about figurines but Miyafuji's new figma revisions look pretty good to me quality wise.

>lolis
Uh, there was only one loli in 501st to begin with.

Hmm compelling argument. They jointed it properly for this reason and I'll give props. Though for half the money I can pick up her Alter Scale unopened pre-owned.

And there is zero in 502's main cast.
If you count Naoe, then you might as well count Sanya, Yoshika (who are younger at least in the beginning), Erika and Perrine.

>And there is zero in 502's main cast.
good

>Erika
For fuck sakes LRD, at least get the names right.
And I don't really care if if Naoe is loli or not, she's delicious nonetheless. I don't really see anyone but Lucchini as loli while others are just loli-like in the two units.

I just want cameos

I just want cameltoes.

I wonder what modern Cred Forums's reception to this will be.

Hopefully we'll get both.

Wow user you have some pretty high expectations.

BD nipples are a must. They can't break tradition.

During downtimes like these it just makes me wonder where the poor sods who refuse to use helma here would go.
God I can't and never will understand the people here who love witches but also like and enable generalfaggotry on Cred Forums with shitposting and refuse to use proper outlets that already exists and are in use by witch fans from here, it just the numbers could be bigger.
I bet half of the anons here didn't even know that there was BW VR experience at TGS available for people to try, made by Production I.G.

Uh, it's literally the same few dozens of guys here from thread to thread, though I'm sure there will be lots of newfags and the olde phrases ''Why don't they wear pants?'' again around.
Anyways Silver Link made 3 OVA's last year if you remember, the TVA will be similar to those, so it's bound to be entertaining at least for us.

They won't, go watch OVA2 with the bathing scene from last year.

>Uh, it's literally the same few dozens of guys here from thread to thread,
yeah but a news series after all this time will attract a new crowd. Official series tend to attract the attention of newcomers.

Strike Witches was just a Sky Girls clone.

I honestly fear that the most so far along with the possibility of forced generals for the weeks unlike Amanchu and other shows managed to not do amazingly.
It's hard to say how many will pick it up really here, I bet lots of GuP and other new wave /ak/ people will try to see it out at least.

You know there's a board for this and it isn't Cred Forums, right? Fuck off.

>During downtimes like these it just makes me wonder where the poor sods who refuse to use helma here would go.
Gee I dunno how about one of the other 150 threads on this board? Then when someone makes another thread I'll partake. Or god forbid maybe I'll make my own to trigger a namefag.

Sky Girls was shit, though.

I think I'll marathon all of Strike Witches this weekend in preparation for Brave Witches.

So, which crack pairings can you see working?

Trude x Lynette? Seems odd but I see it working.
Minna x Perrine
Sanya x Trude
Shirley x Lynette

Also any of the manga outside of the Fuso Sea Incident and the one with Lynette's sister worth getting?

Trude's tits are a miracle of the universe

>Sky Girls mentioned on Cred Forums
Never thought I'd see it, I enjoyed it, especially seeing where the skins for certain Strike Witches characters came from and they actually teased the romantic pairings quite well.

>Cred Forums - Anime and Manga

Perrine x Eila is the best one.

Uh.. what? How do you use other threads on this board when everything is down? What the fuck, do you not understand what going down means? I'm talking about entire site gone, what the fuck would you do then retard?

Just reminding that there's going to be a Helmarathon if you're interested watching with fellow anons next weekend.

Yes, anime and manga, what's your point? This isn't /c/ for imagedumps.

I do love their teasing.Honestly, it's a lot better than Sanya x Eila, there's something really cute about their pairing.

Maybe Sanya can go with Minna? I just want to see Minna x Perrine considering it would be the classiest pairing.

>Stop posting anime images on an imageboard for anime

I want new Cred Forums to leave.

>I do love their teasing.Honestly, it's a lot better than Sanya x Eila, there's something really cute about their pairing.

I forget what my friend decided, we thought about Sanya, actually. Maybe she can just come too.

Perrine and Eila have that wonderful, semi-antagonistic dynamic, the same thing that makes Sayaka and Homura interesting (though the overall tone of the relationship is different)

Can't fucking wait but I feel that Silver Link won't deliver.

Silly shitposter user, I've been in these threads since they started nearly 10 years ago.

I miss old Cred Forums

What subs will they be using? I've got Eila for OVA, Coalgrils Joseole99 for season one, Coalgirls for season two, and Underwater for the movie.

>This isn't /c/ for imagedumps.

>go to /c/
>there's no discussion
>go to Helma
>everyone is fucking dead
>make post
>get a (You) two days later

Why wouldn't they? The OVA's were the best thing so far from last year in the animated franchise.

I want to lick those camel toes.
Especially Perrine's.

Image dumps are an important part of Cred Forums culture.

What is OVA vs TV budget?

That actual animated PV wasn't anything worth getting excited for. There was nothing dynamic in the action at all.

>it's another namefag playing janitor while people try to keep the love alive episode

I want Perrine to pee in my mouth through her pantyhose.

I'm using coalgirls for S1 and 2, Underwater for the movie and Eila for the OVA's. The prototype OVA is StrikeS.

Just gotta advertise /c/ and helma harder but I know the feel Marseille user.

No.

I have no clue to be certain, it's true that the PV animation looked stiff as hell in the air which I hope is fixed or were just bad examples. OVA's had theater screening so they obviously were put more effort into.

>try to keep the love alive
The love is and has been always alive which by the way was always a shitty meme we came up with during the early days, but you're a blind faggot for seeing otherwise because you're so fixated on the shitty generals.

Just ignore him.

Only trolls complain about image dumps on Cred Forums.

I want to scratch Perrine behind her cat ears, as she slowly admits to enjoying it by the look on her face, eventually with the more intense my rubbing and scratching becomes Perrine begins to purr and rub up against me like a real cat would.

>it has taken one cancerous namefag tp kill a fanbase on Cred Forums
And people wonder why there's seldom any SW threads.

>Has Cred Forums forgotten about strike witches?
>forgotten
There's no general, that's why.

Autists tend to be controlfreaks, and those kind of people suck the fun out of things.

Because there's nothing to talk about? The last time season ran was six years ago. Do you really expect every series to have threads all the time? Cred Forums would be bloated by every minute if that was the case.

I don't think they'll be any question about that. It's sort of this franchises raison d'etre.

Here's a better version for you.

This is the best fetish.
I would make her limp for a week and possibly give her a yeast infection.

/ak/ has their own board now? That's what helma is?

I don't think I had part in anything, people lost interest overtime in most things, especially old shows with no new content. Just use helma really, there's SW threads all the time for you.
And I can tell ya it's the same folks here from thread to thread still, the numbers haven't really lowered or risen in past year. The ratio is currenlt 3:1 posts to posters too.

I agree. Please kill me.

Uh, what? /ak/ are the generals here on Cred Forums and helma is at helma.us with the Strike Witches board, created in 2011 or so for Cred Forumsnons who like witches.

Don't believe the namefags lies. It's a three post a day SW board and completely dead GuP board.

>It's a three post a day
still faster than the other imageboards I go to .
still I kind of wish the imageboard culture caught on to the rest of the English web, Cred Forums was the only one that really caught on.

Let's discuss why onee-chan Trude is so wonderful and perfect.

Because ther-.. please just read this post by another user, just please and while at it the latter part of this too and try to understand.
This is the problem.. You know there isn't much posts, but you refuse to do any change to it and even whine to user about it being dead, but the fact is there isn't much to talk about currently, but we sure as hell try out best, unlike you, you don't give a damn crap about the love with that mentality.
But having a general here is somehow okay because you can post shitposts and whatever you desire here at ease.
Man do I wish Cred Forums would shut down, so we all would go there and make it very lively.

I've never watched the dub but it seems slightly funny for shits and giggles, the narrator sounds based and Perrine's VA suits her giving her that cuteness but she's still not as arousing sounding as Sawashirou.

I really want to put my dick in Perrine~

I want Trude to be my Imouto

>There are people who think generals are bad because there is no real discussion

You realize most of Cred Forums isn't even discussion right?

>Making Trude the imouto
I wonder how she'd react

I want to stick my dick in Heidi the most, before we will make the beast with two backs we would have a nighttime picnic watching some astrological event, smooth jazz plays in the background while we drink black coffee together.

That's not the only reason, besides most people want generals gone on Cred Forums that are obvious generals for the sake of being generals, even people from the threads themselves.

>What are filters?

Ursula wants to perform some crazy experiment on you, but first she needs to bribe you, what methods would she use to win you over?

A thread doesn't need to be 100% ontopic discussion about the subject all the time.

But it should definitely not be more than 25% offtopic stuff. And generals very quickly surpass the 25% AND repeat the same old shit again and again in the next thread iteration which is being chained from before.

>That somehow fixes the problems that don't belong.

>You realize most of Cred Forums isn't even discussion right?
I seriously hope you're joking. My life here has been a lie. Excuse me I need to go discuss video games on Cred Forums while this sinks in.

>Suddenly tons of Perrine love

What the fuck is going on? Where were you fuckers years ago?

I was there from the start. Perrine was always one of my favourite 501s but the OVA really turned around her character a lot, she became incredibly based in hers and somehow managed to be better than an OVA starring the three Karlsland girls. That was unexpected for me.

The movie and OVA didn't happen.

So there actually are other people who loved her from the start?

I do agree that she had an incredible OVA.

She really became a badass didn't she?

You're talking to deaf ears. There's already the same anons now talking how they want to make Trude their imouto, or dick a witch or Ursula performing some shit on you type of shit, like from the last thread, and the thread previous to that and so on ad infinitum with slight variations to the posts till early this year's PV release thread.

Perrine has gotten tons of love, what the hell are you talking about? Especially after last year's OVA3 which was amazing and lots of people loved it.

Yes, there is. There were people during the S1 airing who liked her for being what she was, a growling tsundere.

I'm a huge Erica fanboy and as much as I loved the first OVA you're right, the third one was the best.

>>/c/

>You will never translate based fanart

>tumblr_

>That was unexpected for me.
Miyuki Sawashiro shouldn't be a surprise at this point, she's amazing always and her characters usually are popular and liked. It's probably one of the reasons Perrine got so much character progression writing because Sawashiro is a well known seiyuu.

Go post in the helma translation thread, there's a translator who pops up once in a while.

I'm still torn on whether the second or third being the best. It was great seeing Hanna again and she had some great banter with Shirley but Rambo Perrine was pure awesome.

No idea what the hell went wrong with the first OVA. All these great Karlsland witches in one places and they barely did anything at all with them. At least we got to see Trude and Heidi in some sexy outfits.

And? That's where they release their art. That, twitter, and pixiv.

Someone wanted Perrine x Minna, right? I swear I have one of them kissing in here...

Thank you for the Erica, user, I believe I was missing it.

Those 3D models are fairly decent looking all things considered.

Thank you user, always thought they'd make a cute pair.

Ugh, still searching. There's about a million of these.

A picture of Minna's boobies.

I think I like the Karlsland OVAfor what it is in my head. I still want something featuring JV44. Or just something featuring Galland.

Satan pls

I literally only know of this show's existence because of null.

It must be in the lewds folder, sec.

This might be it. I kinda thought there was another one though...

Can't really fault anyone for that.

I wonder what would bring these two lovely ladies together.

Minna's breasts are a miracle of the universe.

Something with Galland and Lynette would be funny, especially giving how she adores Lynette's tits.

You're only allowed one.
>Tfw very tough choice between Minna, Shirley and Lynette

The art is just soooo good. Null needs to draw a full blown doujin, I swear.

Well, the artist of these seems to kinda have them as a foursome, with the main pairings being Amelie x Perrine and Minna x Mio. But the pairs are together as well.

Ah, this is the one I remember.

Null did. Twice.

What the fuck? When? I need a name or something, throw me a breadcrumb, user, please.

>image error.

Welp, where the fuck did this one go?

Who's the artist? This is rather nice art and /u/ as hell.

>You're only allowed one.
I'm legitimately curious, how many times have you asked this inane question with that same image during this year?

>artist:nyanpyoun$ english
exhentai.org/g/736678/6aecd8ce7f/
exhentai.org/g/570271/7380ef1f3b/

null loves portals, and I love him for it.

The artist said they'd rather not be known, unfortunately. They're one of the more prolific Perrine artists on tumblr though. If you just search Perrine on it, sort by popularity, and scroll a bit you should recognize them.

Uploaded the glitched minna one off site for you: u.pomf.is/dnhqsf.png

>Portals
I haven't even clicked the link and I'm already imagining what godliness awaits me. Thank you, user.

Thanks, found him. Sure is lots of nice art, even if it's tiny.

Miyafuji is actually really, really cute so long as she doesn't talk about pacifism or war.

I really really want to fuck Perrine and make her scream.

She stopped the whole damn pacifism talk by the end of S1 already so that shouldn't be a problem. She's always super mega über cute.

If you didn't like Perrine before the Movie/OVA, you're a second-tier fan!

She's more than cute.

>no panty bulge

Minna and Shirley know what's up.

Why does Shirley look the most inviting? Minna seems like she's ready for anything but damn, that Shirley. Redheads are a wonderful thing.

>where the skins for certain Strike Witches characters came from
Not really, Humikane just re-used a lot of his generic mecha musume designs back then.

Yeah, they're pretty nice. Unfortunately not all the renders are at nice resolutions.

They're hit and miss, pic related isn't great but it really makes me want real art of Erica in a comfy tanktop and delicious ribboned low legs.

Woah, is this a game or some MMD thing?

It's just 3dcg art.

If I were to guess it's CM3D

Custom Maid 3D 2 according to the tags. I think it's just posed.

Where'd you find the high resolution of that?

I don't even remember that. I can post the rest on the /c/ thread.

Oh, I was thinking of the wrong set.

I want to do lewd with Eila.

I want to fucking kill you.

She's taken

I watch this show for the PLOT.

Who should Sanya's pairing in 501 be when Perrine basically wins the Eilabowl?

I wish Fumikane drew in higher res. Most of his pictures are tiny.

Perrine

Why does having your head stuck between Trude or Erica's thighs sound the most inviting?

I just want Perrine to sit on my face so I can make her purr~

That would be improper behavior for a noble girl.

>You're only allowed one.

Lynne has always been my favorite.

Lynette is easily the best breeding material.

>implying she's not the lewdest
She would love it.

Being married to Lynette would probably be one of the most comfiest lives ever, the other two choices being Erica or Yoshika. Perrine seems like it could be maximum comfy too.

>Lynette is easily the best slut material.
Fixed

Perrine is a pure girl with a proper sense of propriety

Jeez not everything is always sexual. It's actually her personality that draws me to her the most.

How much comfier could you get?

What personality?

Will there be nipples? I can't wait to see Nipa's Nipas

Think what ever what you want to think. I'm just saying Perrine is a girl with a itch she can't scratch on her own and I want to be the one to scratch it, if you catch my drift. I would be doing it out of love.

Not while it's airing anyways. BDs sure thing.

Even if she had such urges, she would never indulge such base desires.

So will Daiz actually sub this series again? Underwater never touched the OVAs. I'll probably still unfortunately watch Funi first if they're simulcasting. But something to archive and have good subs for BDs would be nice.

I could imagine Erica would gladly make you her househusband, having you pick up all of her mess while she snoozes, then when you go and give her a kiss on the cheek or nose she basically pulls you into bed with her. Whether or not you two would do lewd is up to your own imagination.

In my pants.

I have this and cummed on it

It's a bit cliched. Erica doesn't sleep all day, she's more the type to sleep in whenever possible. I imagine she'd still wake up at 10-11 AM most days. Thinking about going out on a picnic or hike or something is just as nice as being cuddled up on a chilly winter day.

How do you imagine life with Minna or Trude would be? I hope they sound as comfy as marriage with Erica.

I bet she rubs herself to sleep every night.
I'm really lacking in Perrine images.

Watching victory arrow for the first time right now.

I don't remember main series has this many crotch-shot though.

I'm thinking of watching this show after reading this post, but just one question:
Are there lesbians on it?

This is the only reason you need.

Like 3 of them are confirmed lesbo.

There is drunk lez make-out.

WARNING: some of the girls have had boyfriends and probably aren't virgins

Actual interesting question, which of the 501 do you think aren't virgins? Minna definitely seems like she has probably fucked her former lover. No idea about the others.

Is far as I know Minna was the only one who ever had a canon boyfriend even though she's gay hot for Mio at the moment.
Guess that makes her bi.

I'm guessing Charlotte.

Minna only love boys. Mio is just that manly.

Or she just loves Mio so much that gender is irrelevant in this case.

Minna: Almost certainly
Mio: Too career minded
Barkhorn: Sis-con
Hartmann: Unknown, but at least possible
Lynette: Too shy
Yoshika: Ditto
Perrine: Gay for Mio
Francesca: Too childish
Charlotte: Probably
Eila: Gay for Sanya
Sanya: Too tired

Can't say, I've got eyes for Erica only.

I imagine some lucky bastard Charlotte raced back home managed to beat her in something then fucked under the stars on the plain in their cars.

This is fucking exactly what I imagined!

>You'll never race Shirley in the desert then after beating her make love to her under the stars
Why does it hurt?

Actually watching it made me lose a lot of interest.

The /tg/ quest was entertaining enough for fan-fic, and the show could be appreciated for pushing the limits of fanservice (No, not the girls, the gear. Maybe a bit of the girls.)

But then the plot bogs down. The investment I got out of the 1st season was immediately dashed by the 2nd season's first episode, and any hype out of the 2nd season was drained by the movie (which was good in and of itself, but there was a serious lack of rising action overall).

NEUROI UNDERSTANDIN- Oh, now the whole hive is dead.

MIAFUJESUS DIED FOR YOUR- Oh, status quo, that's cool.

Yes, I've completely forgotten about it. I can get my gear queer itch scratched elsewhere, and I have no need of pantsless lolis for any other purpose.

I still miss Sanya though. Favorite scene in the whole show was sub-orbital witch staging.

ALIVE
N
D

WELL

>plot bogs down

Watching Strike Witches for the plot.

Is Perrine going to be in every episode?

Is Trude x Shirley considered cracked?

Perrine x Me

I want to put my dick in Perrine so badly that I wouldn't even mind if your dick were already in there.

>Is Trude x Shirley considered cracked?
No, it's fairly common

That'd be some damn good hate sex. Like Rin x Luvia level good.

>hate sex
>Shirley x Trude
>implying

Shirley x Trude is canon as far as I'm concerned.

You want crack then how about Minna x Lynne? It's mostly just because they're my two favorite characters.

Who do you think Trude enjoys hate sex with more. Marseille or Shirley?

I always thought this was a good one too. Especially giving how Minna and Lynette had that little moment when they went off to gather supplies together.

That's the crackiest I can get.
Sanya x Eila is canon, and other than that, I could give a shit about the pairings. I guess Sakamoto x Minna is okay too, though I think I prefer Mio with the random soldier boy.

So uh, Minna x Erica, after their respective partners dump them for Shirley and Mio dump them for Trude and Keisuke, respectively.

Trude doesn't hate Shirley.

Well it's certainly better than her unhealthy obsession with Mio.

I always thought Perrine should find a nice, non-Mio, girl to appreciate her, which is why I always liked Perrine x Amelie, but I guess Perrine x Minna could work too. Though I worry they'd just spend all their time obsessing over Mio more.

Eila is the better fit, I feel.

Perrine is one of those few characters that started out terrible, but I knew in my heart that she would become great, and then she actually did!

I'm glad the majority has finally seen the light and come to appreciate the glory that is Perrine, but it feels nice to have loved her from the start.

I'm pretty sure there is some Minna x Erica artwork out there. I like it though, seems like a fun pairing.

What about Lynette and Erica or Lynette and Trude? I could actually see Lynette and Trude working. Considering Lynette seems like a shy imouto type character who Trude will try to tenderly love.

Indeed!

I don't want to steal Eila from her committed relationship with Sanya. Eila x Perrine x Sanya is okay, though.

Why is she so brown?

Eila x Perrine
Yoshika x Lynne
Mio x Minna
Trude x Shirley

How would the remainder be dispersed?

Does this series have good rape porn?

This is important.

Oh to Hell with all this shipping.
Let's just have one giant lesbian witch orgy!

>Mio: Got some from soldier boy on the sly
>Perrine: Taken by a Mio doll
>Eila: Taken by a Sanya doll
Otherwise they are all correct.

Who knows.

Witches are love

The show is little more then soft core porn with very little restraint.
There will be no porn of it because it's already succeeded in selling sex to it's dwindling audience.
And lack of rape porn basically means that there's almost no interest in this series from the female porn artists and the male artists only go where the money is.

Perrine-user, I like you, but you are a monster for taking away Sanya's Eila.

In your nightmare world, the only ones left in the 501st are Sanya and Lucchini, and those two are terrible for each other. The best solution is to have them be third wheels on Sanya x Perrine and Shirley x Gertrude.

There are several rape doujins, and rape/non-con/corruption is the entire point of all of RED AXIS' SW work.

I can get behind this whole-heartedly.

Even if we start having generals again, they can't be worse than the GuP ones. To think, those guys used to pride themselves on the fact that they 'aren't as bad as SW threads, at least.'

You know you're getting old when you find it easy to self-insert as the fat, faceless old man.

exhentai.org/g/652503/0381c29eee/

Right up until he lets other faceless old men fuck her. I could never share Perrine-sama.

Trude x Eila completely works. There's even artwork for it, no idea about Trude x Sanya working though, no idea if it has potential.

No but I was trying to

This is your pilot for tonight.

The unfortunate fact is, plot-wise the actual anime series is pretty much the weakest part of the whole franchise. At least for the two seasons and maybe the movie, the OVAs were great. The setting just has so much potential, and everything else does such a better job utilizing that potential. The show's been getting better and better, falling more in line with the rest of the franchise; I can only hope Brave Witches (and any future animated additions) keep up the trend.

Season 1's first half is, as a whole, pretty bad. The second half, with actual plot, is decent.

Season 2 is a horrible, horrible stew of parody and homage-bordering-on-theft of the first season. Though the creative ideas and premises are more interesting than Season 1, they're executed much worse.

Haven't seen the Movie.

OVAs are great, both the original and Victory Arrows.

Agree almost completely, except the good latter half of the first season being completely undone by the opening of S2 means it pretty much doesn't count IMO.
Although I could see future works picking up on the idea again, bringing that plotthread back into relevance. Especially since the movie pretty much shows the Neuroi are learning from humanity and adapting tactics to match. I'd love to see later works slowly bring Neuroi learning, intelligence and possible communication back into the plot. Slowly.

That's pretty much how it all ends up going down in my head given enough time.

>the good latter half of the first season being completely undone by the opening of S2
Oh jesus christ don't even get me started on that. They literally took any plot SW had and shot it dead in the first fucking five minutes.

Fuck Season 2.

Yeah. Don't wanna go into spoilers since you said you haven't seen it, but my only solace is that the movie hints at maybe bringing back that whole plotline, or something related to it, and possibly taking it in an interesting direction. Only hints, but it's enough to make me hopeful.

>Mio x Hijikata
I hate how the fanbase latched onto this so much. You just don't split up the mom and pop of the 501st. It's home wrecking, it is.

Mio and Minna are platonic. PLATONIC!

I want to F U C K Miyafuji!

They're husband and wife.

That's weird. There are so many more fuckable witches in the 501st.

All of the 501st are fuckable, I just feel like fucking Miyafuji.

Someone has to give them a child.

Witches have a magic ritual for producing children.

For a show built around girls and as popular as that one supposedly was?

Only 7?

That's fucking embarassing.

Echi shows generally get dick-all for doujins. We should be happy with what we got for Strike Witches.

Rape is a pleb-tier fetish. It's much better when the girl is enjoying it.

Of course not. Rarely a week goes by that I don't have at least one or two hours of fun with my witchfu.

This. Only a beta fuck that can't pick up girls only get off to it. Unless she's an insufferable bitch, then it's OK.

It's "salmiakki". Yeah yeah, typos are a bitch.

>better
>still .gif

Get out.

Trust me, if Cred Forums shut down the fallout would be much worse than some niche threads being almost dead.

Yeah. It's going to be fun season alright when the brave witches air because half of the posts in SW threads are filtered. I don't think it used to be this bad ~6 years ago, or maybe the namefags weren't this shitty before.

Literally the worst anime I've watched.

Orders have just come down from the top.

"After careful research into Mio's condition it has been discovered that mana transfer will allow a witch to regain her full powers despite the drain imposed by the striker units."
"The transfer mana is accomplished through sexual congress with a male subject. This process is effective even if the witch has passed the age of 20."
"It is therefore so ordered that, effective immediately, each squadron be assigned a "comfort male" for the purpose of replenishing magical energies and maintaining combat effectiveness of all squadron members."

Do you volunteer?

>replying to a 6 hour old post

There are many all of equal value.

>namefags
Jesus what happened to you Cred Forums

It's one just one autist. Filter his ass.

You should see what he posted on /c/

Pretty sure there are several doujins with that exact plot already.

Oh man. Though we should stop giving him attention, be it good or bad.
Back to posting witches.

...Good point. Deleted. G'night, Cred Forums. Dream of witches.

Is the new anime original or is it based on some of the novels?

She just has good taste, that's all.

Why is Perrine such a mad cunt?

Who gives a shit? If Daiz dropped out of existence, I don't think anyone would feel sad.

Strike Witches love is alive and well.

Goddammit I hate those stupid plane legs!

REEEEEEEEE

Fuck off

For me Strike Witches it`s a kind of my old love. Sweet memories about good old days. It`s hard to say that this love is strong now. But, anyway, it was cool. Yes, and Perrine is the best witch.

Original. There is only one short story abouth 502th wing.

Rest well.

That feeling when a new season means a new spree of porn.

New sluts as well to boot.

I saw SW seasons 1 and 2 right around when I started watching anime, which wasn't long after S2 came out. Never watched the movie. I've had it on my HDD for years. I recently checked it out, and I really wanted to hate it for how stupid and shallow it (and the series as a whole) was. Yet, once I got into it, I really enjoyed it. Hell, I'll probably even watch the new series this fall.

>OVA vs TV budget
but Yuru Yuri S3 was better than Nachayayumi.

According to the look in their eyes in this pic I'd say they are gayer than Eila.

MinnaxMio will always be my witch OTP but damn ShirleyxTrude is cute.

Mio's eyes look platonic Minna is the one with lewd thoughts on her mind

who's your favorite brave witch and why is it the alpha lesbian?

I hope Waltrud trolls Aleks by flirting with Nipa.

Just from looking at the Strike Witches Wikia Georgette sounds like my type.

I'm gonna marry comrade Sasha after the war!

Attention: Death flags have been raised.
She has been assigned to a risky mission and a Japanese truck has been dispatched to your home.

How do I become a witch?

>no Liberion
As long as we agree that Liberion produces the best witches, I'm happy.

canonically there are male witches but their magical powers are so weak by comparison that they might as well fight as grunts

You only need to have dick strenghtening magic, then your only duty is to impregnate as many witches as possible.

Do witches have casual sex?

I want to be a girl witch

nopan episode

With guys or other witches?

I don't think there have been any overt relationships, but I haven't read all the material. Several witches are obviously gay for others but I think the lewdest we got was Mio kissing Minna.

Fucking gay; girls are gross as shit.

Why is /y/ trolling our comfy witch thread?

Useful for mana transfers.

Minna had a lover who was killed in the evacuation of Europe.

Just one girl or everyone?

Is it really a nopan episode if they're just bathing/in sauna?

My body is ready!

Poor Minna, I want to hug her.

But they don't wear pants, they'll be totally bare.

Just noticed this rewatching the series prior to BW. Why are they using a modern fucking map, when even earlier in the film they had the correct SW map.

I mean it isn't even a 1945 post-war map, it's modern day. It has Slovenia, Croatia, and Czech/Slovakia as independent. How the heck does a mistake this big make it in when you're dealing with historical fiction?

That's why she left standing orders for her squadron, no romantic entanglements with the male staff.
She didn't want any of them to go through the same thing.

Oh geez, I don't think I'm ready for all this Nipa. She'd better finally get a figure too. She deserves it.

Which witch sucks the best dick?

Either Erica, Shirley or Minna of the 501st.

Otherwise, Marseille, Federica and Prinzessin.

Null's love of Marseille and Keiko is just excellent.

They are all excellent. I cant pick a favourite.

My face when more Youkan art, it better have asphyxiation.

RUDEL and the second half of sans Frederica

The amount of semen I've given to witches probably could fill a swimming pool

I'd like to swim in said swimming pool.

SL is new with Strike Witches. Earlier seasons also had similar mistakes.

I really hope BW will be as good as Victory Arrow.

Shit cast
H
I
T

That was the Movie. AIC made it.

Better than the 501st.

Has it been confirmed when BW is set? I recall it being mentioned as taking place between S1 and S2 but I'm not sure.

SL is shit anyways, but at least I have no expectations from them.

laughingwhores.gif

It's set between S1 and S2. This was mentioned during the big event earlier this year by the studio.

Cancerous faggot.

But they are. The 501st being the most dull of the Fighter Wings that we know about has been a thing since the other Fighter Wings were introduced.

502nd
504th
Misfits
Afrika Corps

All more interesting than the Mary Sues in their little castle.

Do we know how many episodes we're getting?

Why do you love me so much?
You're giving me some really hearty laughs.

This. As much I love 501st, the other units are more interesting setting wise.

No. Most likely 12, hopefully 13. Hopefully not 10, like with their Illya shows with few seasons had.

>Mary Sues
As I recall there's only 1 Mary Sue in the 501st, and the 502nd is getting one now too.

>Misfits
>Afrika
>Interesting

The Novels were written with the level of quality of a yuri fan fic, and the Afrika Doujins just constantly masturbate to Marseille. Although the tank witches were nice I'll admit.

Don't argue with a kid who don't enjoy SoL.

Hot

This. Absolutely this

The settings where they are actually fighting hard battles against the neuroi in war torn areas are the best

The monster of the week shit with the 501st was just meh

>I want and need my ACTIONZ
Fucking kids I swear

>and the Afrika Doujins just constantly masturbate to Marseille.
And Keiko. Who is one of the most interesting and accomplished witches out there

No. Such piece of shit can't be forgotten this easily

Does anyone have the story saved up where Erica gets stuffed with three cocks on a train, written by WPG?

Brave Witches prequel announced, set in 1943. On sale November 1st.

I want to stroke Naoe's cute little tail and scratch her behind her familiar's ears.

>war setting
>half of the world fucked
>reason for their presence was to fight off the aliens
>B-B-B-B-BUT DONT TAKE AWAY MUH BATH SCENES!!!!

A good series can have both SoL and shit that is actually apprpriate for the plot and setting.

The 502nd will fill this need perfectly since it has a diverse cast full of interesting girls with interesting abilities and it is also set in a place where there is some risk

Not everyone is into stale christmas cakes, man.

Yeah, sure.
Back to DragonBall please.

A good series knows how to balance the downtime when things aren't going to hell in a hand basket and can deliver when shit hits the fan and the body count is climbing towards God.

>Back to Lucky Star please
>using that as an insult
As expected from an edgefag kid.

>Extremely attractive
>Great tits, ass and legs
>Still flying at the age of 25
>The original Witch Ace
>Excellent commander
>One of a couple of people that Marseille respects and allows to command her
>Cheeky reporter side comes out when she isnt acting in a military role
>extremely fluffy tail

Keiko is perfection

>Back to DragonBall
>using that as an insult
As expected from a fat manchild.

>501st
>Moe witches sitting around all day

>502nd
>Witches that are even more moe getting to show off their awesome skills.

I cant wait for Nipa and Nao especially. Misfortune moe and tiny angry punchhappy moe are powerful moe indeed.

Hugbunny and Edytha will be delicious too. And the French Healslut in this Fighter Wing is painfully cute

>Extremely attractive
>Great tits, ass and legs
>25
Sure thing, Christmas cake is delicious to some people with shit taste, apparently.

The first witch outside 501st to get a card is.. Hikari from 502nd.
Well hopefully the rest of the unit are introduced to the card roster now.

>Witches that are even more moe
>even more moe
>502nd compared to 501st
It's like saying red is more blue than blue.

I like essentially everything in the series.
Stop baselessly generalising
I prefer the iyashikei stuff over the action anyway

LRD dont be a faggot.

Sorry but Nao, Nipa, Georgette, Sadako and Edytha are all much cuter than anyone in the 501st.

>anyone who don't like christmas hag is LRD
That is some excellent show right there.

LRD, you use this greentext reply whenever anyone calls you out.

Get some creativity in your denial.

>anyone who use greentext reply is LRD
Does liking unwanted cake also make you brain damaged or something?

I was hyped about possibility of 502 anime few years ago, but all pv looks so generic and uninspired it's not even funny

>The first witch outside 501st to get a card is.. Hikari from 502nd.
Good.

It's SL.
They can literally not do anything with at least a hint quality and inspiration for years now.
A great example of just how burned out the studio is Prisma Illya's first season looking dozen times better than the latest one.

I dunno user. 3rei's still pretty cute (the last few episodes suffered because of poor budgeting; blew their load too early and too quickly).

Cute or not, 3rei looked like shit throughout.

Don't forget to do your duty and buy every /ak/ related manga possible that Seven Seas localized so we have a chance of getting these translated.

>buying seven seas trash
Eila mao

LRD im not sure to be impressed or concerned that you still post like an autistic fuck with the exact same replies as you have done for the past 8 years.

Can you please just put your trip back on for nostalgia's sake?

Is buying doujinshi also supporting the love?

I've bought every translated piece from them so here's hoping they might try again soon after the new season.

In a way I'd say so.

Maine Coons are awesome

Look at from the in between manga then look at the translated version in the pastebin. Tell me their's isn't better. There's nothing wrong with what they've localized for witches. Plus they've translated more than fans have.

My only gripe is regarding a fansub conundrum with GuP. Them using the English official Tankery opposed to Senshado or Panzerfahren. Logical for business, but just a bit grating after watching the fansub version multiple times.

In its own way yes of course.

Haven't been in these threads since 2009, when did Cred Forums start liking Perrine? Everyone despised her back then

Alright, time to hit booru/pixiv.

Watch the movie and Operation Victory Arrow. The redemption is real. I never hated her but god damn she can be great.

>Everyone despised her back then.
No, they did not, even if there were lots of people who did. The release of movie in 2012 boosted Perrine's popularity quite a lot and the OVA last year only strengthened that notion.

Subscribed

Her OVA did fucking wonders.

Oh well, I did not think anybody else would fap to random witch pics on pixiv/booru.

Like sometimes, I simply search for "strike_witches fellatio"

The whole "nobody likes Perrine" thing was tongue in cheek. No one actually hated her.

One cannot simply hate Perrine.

I want to give Perrine the as109 treatment.

Love.

>A great example of just how burned out the studio is Prisma Illya's first season looking dozen times better than the latest one.
Fuck you Priya is the most interesting budget show right now. No one else tries as hard as SL.

So what's the war up to in the story's latest?

What's everyone up to?

There won't be a big change I'm afraid since Brave Witches is set before the movie.

What? You mean like what's the latest story thing timeline wise? I think that'd be the movie, close to end of war.
BW is set in between S1 and S2 timeline wise.

No, I mean the latest chronological story in the franchise out now.

How far hast the overall story progressed.

Are the neuroi dead?

The thread is still alive? How rare.

Trude has a very kissable mouth.

Fumikane's 'What-if' series would be the latest chronological story thing so far but it's not considered entirely canon for now.
strikewitches.wikia.com/wiki/Cold_Winter_1947
So 1947 is the latest timeline wise, neurois aren't going to die anywhere either.

The shitposters have been keeping it alive through this whole time.

>people are basing Silver Links quality solely on the fucking lowest of Fatetrash
Wake me up

I honestly wonder how the whole World Witches franchise continues after BW. It will depend on the success of the new season I guess but I'd love the story to continue.

Thank God for shitposters.

To think it could have been better if certain people didn't try and ruin everyone else's good time discussing anime on the anime board of an anime image board site.

That remains to be seen. Fumi seems eager doing stuff for witches now as he's put out quite a lot art lately. If BW does well, I'm sure SL announces S2 shortly after.

No one is discussing anything here save for me and few anons time to time. I can count with two hands the amount of posts in this thread that are about discussing the anime or manga so far.
It's nothing but just fanart posting, blogposting, 'which witch do you think X?', etc. etc. Do I have to remind we have no content whatsoever since last year in the form of one episode and yet here we are on the way forcing the thread to 500 that literally no other general or franchise gets away with on this board with this few samefags.
You really are not using your brains and justify all means for shitposting and chat room experience here on Cred Forums only because you refuse to use other places for you're too lazy to click on /c/ or helma.

>Both Drifters and Brave Witches start airing in October
Isn't it nice Kanno?

Reminder that your lewd thoughts and fantasies are always welcome in this thread on helma.

helma.us/nsfw/res/1196.html

user please, do that on /c/.

>see brave witches char profile
>4(four) fucking fusou out of 10

meh.

Prisma is SL's child, they love Illya.

>Artefacts

War crimes.

Together with onee-chan.

Who?

Damn son, calm down. We've hit the image limit.

Yatta, thanks to those who joined too.