Weekend Waifu and Husbando Drawthread #6

Weekend Waifu and Husbando Drawthread #6

Remember to relax and take it easy, please.

drawfriends.booru.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/GqxDi
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/64923309/2016-09-21 12.31.26.jpg
imgur.com/a/4lug0
imgur.com/a/tbDzX
i.imgur.com/NyHSLXX.png
imgur.com/a/8Upi9
imgur.com/a/Nvnbg
imgur.com/a/oytrB
imgur.com/a/3AiXm
imgur.com/a/a1O7X
imgur.com/a/OM5Jo
imgur.com/a/iM0Vy
danbooru.donmai.us/pools/11155
imgur.com/a/Iuwxy
imgur.com/a/s6wR0
imgur.com/a/yw4sK
imgur.com/a/JHNx6
imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
imgur.com/QARC1UR
imgur.com/a/mpcmK
imgur.com/TX1iXIk
imgur.com/a/eZGXs
youtube.com/watch?v=X2V96HXznhU
i.imgur.com/KniAZk7.jpg).
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2418932
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2374710
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2380028
i.imgur.com/IizLFLj.png
i.imgur.com/pHGzvM0.jpg
i.imgur.com/ZfkuQGt.png)
i.imgur.com/CubhrkK.png)
a.pomf.cat/qigifi.png
imgur.com/a/Hxbh6
youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/a/At4BT
kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery
imgur.com/sCiHDk6
i.imgur.com/WwDb793.jpg
i.imgur.com/KR0Kmgk.jpg
a.pomf.cat/ajijks.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/aiqcuo.jpg
imgur.com/a/700pN
imgur.com/a/qItQA
imgur.com/a/tiA4z
my.mixtape.moe/ygvcez.jpg
i.imgur.com/OEbcLEt.jpg
imgur.com/a/Cdqq0
imgur.com/a/lTOdW
imgur.com/a/QRg3p
imgur.com/a/HaDFZ
i.imgur.com/nlpmCkb.png
i.imgur.com/ldfc74U.jpg
imgur.com/a/pr5h6
i.imgur.com/yDj8g6k.jpg
fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/300/0/d/gomez_and_morticia_addams_by_daekazu-d5j3ndd.jpg
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1308784
i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png
u.pomf.is/nzmvte.png)
u.pomf.is/epusok.jpg
imgur.com/a/a4o4g
imgur.com/a/xzl1l
pastelink.net/30z3
imgur.com/a/9an0l
imgur.com/a/TrARP
imgur.com/a/sTLtP
imgur.com/a/FuxVp
imgur.com/a/jnHdm
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/49/4c/e6/494ce6178aa3854b22a07629505cbadb.jpg
vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/jjba/images/9/94/Okuyasu_Key_Art.png/revision/latest?cb=20151221075513
imgur.com/a/TdXqv
i.imgur.com/v6vtr6y.jpg
imgur.com/a/7xyPj)
imgur.com/a/aOBZr)
youtu.be/XeNKhm09Q88)
imgur.com/a/VXAM2)
vocaroo.com/i/s0Pmnyv2zVqk)
i.imgur.com/ZmFRIPH.png)
imgur.com/a/JzaYF
imgur.com/a/d7DDx
imgur.com/a/W7i00
imgur.com/a/loFto
imgur.com/a/pmVcz
imgur.com/a/GUpEO,
i.imgur.com/q0Y72Jz.jpg
i.imgur.com/uv4KfxV.jpg
i.imgur.com/BJUQRRd.jpg
i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg
i.imgur.com/OIBSjDf.jpg
i.imgur.com/SDaS69o.jpg
a.pomf.cat/ohggxy.png
a.pomf.cat/vtwren.JPG
imgur.com/Tru2Mjk
imgur.com/a/HAGAZ
i.imgur.com/hQlz4vk.jpg
i.imgur.com/ZviZcJE.png
i.imgur.com/50VMqCx.png;
imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0
files.catbox.moe/13eze3.jpg
imgur.com/a/1o2hN)
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2440884)
i.imgur.com/k1kFft7.jpg
i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png
i.imgur.com/r1QyROE.jpg
i.imgur.com/U2a54Wy.jpg
i.imgur.com/vj7ehLw.jpg
i.imgur.com/t17auAO.jpg
imgur.com/a/xNvOS
imgur.com/a/8xiqN
i.imgur.com/qL2Qbvm.jpg
i.imgur.com/flC3fQc.jpg
imgur.com/a/ikrgq
exhentai.org/s/8c54fd0014/681394-249
exhentai.org/s/213dede124/370891-13
animecharactersdatabase.com/ge/photo.php?type_id=1&imgid=20897
imgur.com/a/kAavv)
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3359404
youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
a.pomf.cat/etmgoq.jpg),
a.pomf.cat/gjqlje.jpg
imgur.com/7U0FVpT
imgur.com/0QW8hk5
imgur.com/a/KKtjT
imgur.com/a/Xsk3m
pixiv.net/member.php?id=2282106
i.imgur.com/aofVWBG.png
youtube.com/watch?v=0ptz4BOAH5c
youtube.com/watch?v=v2g5qbvb7F4
twitter.com/Cred
a.uguu.se/qCFHNI0jbLiN_img20160925_19172901.jpg
a.uguu.se/5pwmlmq5J1UL_img20160925_19175347.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=_YtwPPsBKGQ
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1560464
youtube.com/watch?v=CsFkVhrtTb0
youtube.com/watch?v=B5NP2xUzIvU
youtu.be/-Tdu4uKSZ3M
youtube.com/watch?v=ovf4UtU57x4&index=13&list=PL17E1346C462B5C28
youtube.com/watch?v=KhTxlm4REQc
youtube.com/watch?v=i5GhFL0OWq8
youtube.com/watch?v=KpyE3AQ_H2A
youtube.com/watch?v=u8cyHjN7kpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari (from the series ARIA) wearing either a bikini or a summer dress, please.
Something to get along with these photos imgur.com/a/GqxDi dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/64923309/2016-09-21 12.31.26.jpg

Of course, if you want to do something else or just don't want to draw a BG that's alright too!

Please and thank you very much if you pick up my request!

Requesting any of the following ideas with Rias:
- wearing an oppai hoodie similar to Saitama's because OPM S2 got announced recently.
Reference: imgur.com/a/4lug0

- playing video games on a 3DS with a Frost Ace, or picking up a Frost Ace plushy and smiling.
Reference: imgur.com/a/tbDzX

kisekae reference: i.imgur.com/NyHSLXX.png

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly wearing a naked apron, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting Kukaku Shiba in an open back dress and high heels with her hair in a ponytail with messy bangs while blowing smoke from a silenced pistol.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Natsume wearing more of her casual outfits or surrounded by fireflies at night, anything else is also cool
Joint requesting Natsume and Seras locking arms

Good afternoon, requesting please Orihime wearing a frilly bikini or a coat and scarf. Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you.

Requesting Kukuru. Anything is fine.
Here are also some ideas:
- Wearing hiking/camping gear, like in Yama no Susume ( imgur.com/a/8Upi9 ).
- Playing or holding a euphonium ( http://
imgur.com/a/QmPAj ).
- Playing or laying in a pile of leaves.
- Drinking hot cocoa with a blanket over her.

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Anything cute/comfy with her wearing fall clothes: Beanie, scarf, hot drinks. The works!
• Wearing a cute little red riding hood outfit. Bonus points if she's posing with her scythe!
• Getting dressed/ready in the morning tying her twintails

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting Haruhi like this imgur.com/a/Nvnbg , but with a mischievous smile. Another idea would be playing with the huge sword of the fem hero from GS while dressed like her imgur.com/a/oytrB . Or with any other waifu's hairstyle would be lovely.

Kindly requesting Colette smiling and being a little teasing with her skirt
Alternatively, something cute with a toy hammer
Or whatever else unreasonably cutes

Hello WWD, humbly requesting my husbando Slaine Troyard.

It would be great to see him doing a JoJo pose (if possible, while wearing his count uniform), choose one you find fitting/fun to draw. Or maybe one of the poses he did in promo posters: imgur.com/a/3AiXm
Alternatively, requesting him cross-dressing and wearing Nyaruko's outfit or the school uniform from Aldnoah. imgur.com/a/a1O7X

Otherwise, a drawing of him smiling and being happy would be perfect. Hope you'll have a relaxing weekend!

Requesting my waifu posing like Yui/Momo in her white bra and panties
imgur.com/a/OM5Jo
-Or styling her extremely long hair with double buns and a braid like this
imgur.com/a/iM0Vy
-In a similar situation as a cute date
danbooru.donmai.us/pools/11155
-In C.C's straitjacket. With emphasis on how it accentuates her bodylines.
imgur.com/a/Iuwxy

Or something cute/sexy with her styling her hair in twintails, ponytail, or hime-cut.

Requesting Ionasal, please!

• It's our anniversary this weekend, anything appropriate would be appreciated! Hard to believe it's already been two years now! SI ref here if you need it: imgur.com/a/s6wR0

As usual I'd be happy with anything; cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks in advance!

I'm probably going to be away for the rest of the weekend, but I promise I'll try to reply ASAP if I get something, even if it is next weekend

Anything you feel like would be great as long it remains tasteful!
All refs here imgur.com/a/yw4sK A list of all albums with tons of additional suggestions is at the bottom.

Requesting Birdy in Leone's Teigu (Akame Ga Kill) form " Lionelle" so pink wild hair with the cat ears and tail, and claws, doing something acrobatic or action oriented with narrowed predator eyes please, or licking herself like a cat.

Leone ref imgur.com/a/JHNx6
Birdy ref imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
pose ref imgur.com/QARC1UR

Or
Requesting Birdy in her under cover outfit please, light lewd is ok.
imgur.com/a/mpcmK

Or
In one of these school girl uniforms.
imgur.com/TX1iXIk skipping class, or on the top floor of a school enjoying the view.

OR!
In a Dirndl please!
imgur.com/a/eZGXs
Thanks~

Hey everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce dressed in the module that Meiko wears in the PV for the song 'Amazing Dolce' youtube.com/watch?v=X2V96HXznhU (i.imgur.com/KniAZk7.jpg).
Another idea could be her looking or doing something spooky since it's almost October.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her. Hope you all had a great weekend.

Requesting Mai Kawakami. Some suggestions:

-hitting a heavy bag with a side kick or a hook kick while in her chinese outfit
-cosplaying as Genbu from Eikou no Guardian Battle: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2418932
-getting her cheek caressed as in this picture: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2374710
-wearing a dress like the one Rossweisse is wearing here: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2380028
-in a maid outfit making a heart with her hands, smiling but with a small drop of sweat on her face as if she were embarrassed

Anything cute or sexy is fine too. Please and thank you.

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting my Minty angel taking it easy with a Terriermon!

Also requesting an outfit swap with Vanilla (Vanilla ref: i.imgur.com/IizLFLj.png )

Anything else nonlewd is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face. Thank you very much and have a lovely weekend!

Requesting Kneesocks in Panty's or Stocking's cop outfit.
i.imgur.com/pHGzvM0.jpg

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Requesting pov hand holding with Yukari.
Visible wedding rings would be nice too.
The viewers ring isn't important but a nice addition if you manage to incorporate it somehow.

Hello WWD!

I would like to request Arche Klein magically extending her hair long enough so that it could be used as a scarf like this (i.imgur.com/ZfkuQGt.png) or her playfully using it as rope to lasso me in.

For the male character, a simple stand-in user would work well, but if you have to use some point of reference for someone, I guess my PSO2 character will work (you can change the outfit to whatever and remove the armor bits: i.imgur.com/CubhrkK.png)

Anything else cute is highly appreciated.

Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi dressed as Nono while crossing her arms.
a.pomf.cat/qigifi.png

Requesting my dear Solle, please and thank you!!

Requesting my lovely Noriko wearing the Oarai's winter uniform.
imgur.com/a/Hxbh6
Or alternatively, requesting Noriko wearing some comfy casual clothes.

But anything cute would be of course much appreciated.

Please, and thanks for considering.

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

Specific request(s):
-Wearing a black and red yukata, eating an old gateau, and maybe a little lewd.

-In casual clothes and being tired for having her clothes for long (her outfit weights like 33 pounds).

-If someone is up to, some nyangerie in red.

Or something cute at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon.
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•dressed like Katori from Kantai Collection kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery preferably not wrecked
•calmly enjoying the sunrise in flannel pajamas while sipping a cup of coffee
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great week!

Requesting my Neptune dressed as any of these dudes from Crazy Taxi 1 and 2. For the guys with open shirt please just add a striped bra underneath.
Optional: With a taxi costume like in the ref. Crazy option: Crazily driving the taxi with a waifu or husbando as the passenger. Refs: i.imgur.com/WwDb793.jpg
-Or since you’re in autumn, comfy season of scarfs, requesting Neptune or Purple Heart wearing cute autumn attire. Preferably wearing nothing but stockings and a scarf. A few examples: i.imgur.com/KR0Kmgk.jpg
-Or her in Dia’s “Mijuku Dreamer” outfit from Love Live. It can be in either of her forms. a.pomf.cat/ajijks.jpg

Other ideas:
-Neptune and Chiaki () excitedly playing Dreamcast and singing together the chorus to "Superman" by Goldfinger
-POV of Neptune in a cute sundress, happily showing me that she has the “red string of fate”, with me as the viewer extending my hand to show we are connected by it.

Purple Heart ref: my.mixtape.moe/aiqcuo.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Reposting for Jolynebro
Hi, WWD.
Requesting my dearest Jolyne spending quality time with user, on a date maybe. Also maybe Jolyne drawn with a different hair style, feel free to pick one you like. Also would be cute to see her with Stone Free's sunglasses, I can't provide any references atm though, sorry.
No need to mimic Araki's art style, anything at all would be great, thanks in advance and have a nice weekend.

Please draw my cute Maihime in a cute summer dress.

Or dress her up as a mummy for Halloween.
Or in a Dirndl for Oktoberfest.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any one of these pokemon
a few ideas could be:
-Attempting to teach it an attack
-Taking a nap
-Enjoying a meal
-Playing a game
Or just anything nonlewd that you fancy
Some pokemon refs: imgur.com/a/700pN
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA
Any pokemon not already in this bigger album is also acceptable, feel free to use it for ideas: imgur.com/a/tiA4z

posting for koboribro

Requesting my Kobori in a pumpkin patch, reading a book whilst sitting on one of the pumpkins.

Anything else is fine, cutelewd included.

Requesting Kaito hugging a pet such as a shiba inu like in this picture:
my.mixtape.moe/ygvcez.jpg

Or requesting him wearing warm fall clothing, like a jacket with a scarf.

Anything else that's cute or cool is fine.

Hair guide: i.imgur.com/OEbcLEt.jpg

Requesting Aigis In a large sweater with exposed shoulders like one of these imgur.com/a/Cdqq0
In a angel or devil costume
Doing heart hands imgur.com/a/lTOdW
Dressed up as the new Abyssal Summer Hime imgur.com/a/QRg3p
Since Persona 5 is dressed in one of the Persona 5 girls outfits imgur.com/a/HaDFZ ,but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally in a wedding dress, but anything else is fine too.

Requesting Rin getting caught doing something embarrassing.

I'd like to request Kobeni wearing a "Make Anime Great Again" hat while saluting or winking and grinning at the viewer.

Or, her wearing only her off the shoulder purple sweater from her main reference posed like either of the two pictures below, while also possibly wearing a pair of oval red rimmed glasses.
>Pose1: i.imgur.com/nlpmCkb.png
>Pose2: i.imgur.com/ldfc74U.jpg

Or, a joint request between Yuu and Kobeni wearing kimonos at a festival, with Kobeni cheering on Yuu as she scoops goldfish or the two of them sharing cotton candy with one of them getting some of it on their nose.
>Kimono References: imgur.com/a/pr5h6
>Yuu Reference: i.imgur.com/yDj8g6k.jpg

Requesting something ultra-romantic with my angel Tsubaki.

Either her in a nightgown blushing, asking me to come to bed while saying "warm me up" or a POV shot of her in the spaghetti kissing scene from Lady and the Tramp. Either would be suitable in causing my heart to explode.

Of course, these are only suggestions, don't think I won't appreciate anything you draw for me that isn't the above!

Have a nice Sunday everyone.

Requesting Kagura cooking in a kitchen, please! Apron and/or chef's hat are optional.

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much!

>requesting in both general and wwd

I'm in a Halloween kind of mood, requesting Sawyer dressed up as Morticia Addams, from The Addams Family:

fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/300/0/d/gomez_and_morticia_addams_by_daekazu-d5j3ndd.jpg
Maybe with her hair done up in a similar way, maybe not.

Optionally, a tiny comic of Sawyer holding up her electrolarynx towards her neck, and telling a joke:
"I object... to all this sex on... the television. I keep... falling off." (note the pauses, those are part of her speech pattern).

I'm thinking just three basic panels, saying the first part in the first one, then the second one in the second panel, finally just making a cute grin in the final panel.

Or just her making a yandere face:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1308784

As always, I'm open for just about anything else cute, cutelewd or lewd (like maybe a cool pinup), within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me. I love seeing her in pretty dresses and various cool and fashionable outfits.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune using user's lap as a seat as she eats his ice cream or going for a late-night stroll in the woods with a lantern in one hand and user's hand in the other. Anything else is fine, too.

Hey there hope all is good, this weekend I'll be requesting my Yotsugi singing with her beautiful voice ( ref: u.pomf.is/nzmvte.png)

Alternatively her drawn wearing a plaid dress like the reference or a outfit in that style, with a bag would be nice too but not necessary, ( ref:u.pomf.is/epusok.jpg ) as always those are just suggestions, I'm always very grateful for anything cute a drawfriend has drawn for me, thank you and have a spectacular weekend.

Hello everyone have a good sunday

Requesting anything cute of kyoko, everything is welcome.

But if you are looking for something more specific:
she wearing the pilot suit from "last exile" (like the one who wears Tatiana Wisla).
Here's some references:
imgur.com/a/a4o4g

Thanks in advance.

And remember Anyone can draw!

Requesting my dearest Anastasia dressed up as either a maid or butler. imgur.com/a/xzl1l
pastelink.net/30z3

Requesting my lovely Lilly please! A sleepy bedside pic as shown in the reference would be wonderful, though anything is appreciated of course. Thank you, and everyone have a wonderful weekend.

Requesting Lavinia to be drawn:

Doing one of these Jojo poses
imgur.com/a/9an0l
In a sweater and thigh highs, posed like this
imgur.com/a/TrARP
As a Pokemon Go trainer with a scyther
imgur.com/a/sTLtP
Dressed in Charlotte Dunois' training outfit
imgur.com/a/FuxVp
Wearing a tshirt with one of these bands on it
imgur.com/a/jnHdm

Please and thank you.

Requesting my cute waifu Maki dressed as either Josuke or Okuyasu from Jojo part 4! Alternatively, Maki holding my hand with both of hers, while blushing profusely would be cute too.

Anything cute or smug is also definitely appreciated. Thank you for your time~

Josuke ref: s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/49/4c/e6/494ce6178aa3854b22a07629505cbadb.jpg

Okuyasu ref: vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/jjba/images/9/94/Okuyasu_Key_Art.png/revision/latest?cb=20151221075513

Requesting my lovely Inori drying herself off after a shower.

Alternative: Her wearing Gwynevere's or Priscilla's outfit imgur.com/a/TdXqv from Dark Souls

Anything else is fine too.

I would like to request my lovely lady, Hikage, dressed in an autumn dress for Fall.

I would also like to restate my joint request with Tharjafag, with Hikage wearing Tharja's outfit and vice versa.

Please, thanks for considering, and have a nice weekend!

Requesting my cute Haruka Morishima, some ideas:
-Dressed in short overalls like i.imgur.com/v6vtr6y.jpg
-Wearing a scarf and flannel or a sweater
-Touting the power of ZR with a smug look on her face
-Dancing in a simple black dress

Anything you feel like drawing with her is appreciated though, even cutelewd. Thanks!

Requesting Chiaki Nanami playing vidya with her own (i.e. a puchi that looks like her) Puchi like the ones in Puchim@s (Puchim@s ref: imgur.com/a/7xyPj)
Alternatively, if that's not your thing:
-her with bedhead and in an oversized t-shirt, sitting on a couch with breakfast, optionally sitting beside my SI who's doing the same.
-her dressed as Kula from King of Fighters. (Ref: imgur.com/a/aOBZr)
-her and Neptune () excitedly playing Dreamcast and singing together the chorus to Superman by Goldfinger (youtu.be/XeNKhm09Q88)
If you have a better/cuter/cute ecchi idea that you want to draw her in, feel free, suggestions are in my ref! (Just in case, I'd like suggestive stuff to be confined to personal deliveries, please.)
Also, here's my SI (imgur.com/a/VXAM2) for the SI requests or in case you want to draw anything cute between the two of us
And to all of you, please remember to never lose hope!

Requesting Miia, Naruse Ibara, Seras and Shinjirou dressed as the gang from Wild Arms 3, either out on the open road, on "WANTED" posters or any other wild-west-style activity you can think of.
Perhaps something invoking of this music (vocaroo.com/i/s0Pmnyv2zVqk)
Also, here's a pattern for Miia's scales in case you need it. (i.imgur.com/ZmFRIPH.png)

Requesting a POV picture of my beloved witch of miracles Furude Rika reaching out for a kiss or an embarrassed confession of love please and thank you.
Or something of her dancing in the rain or anything with rain would be nice.
Anything cute would also be great.

Requesting my lovely husbando Kousaka Kyousuke dressed in Wolf Gang fashion: imgur.com/a/JzaYF
It would also be nice if he was drawn with an alternate hairstyle: imgur.com/a/d7DDx

Alternatively:
Dressed as Ultraman Hurrican Slash and using the Slugger Lance to fight a Kaijuu or possibly another waifu/husbando dressed in a monster kigurumi in a light hearted way? I imagine it with a helmet instead of the full head mask part of the suit so you can still see his face. Or a cut out. imgur.com/a/W7i00

Or dressed as Shoutaro Kaneda from Akira. With his bike or lazer gun preferably but just the costume is fine. Something drawn in an older style 80s/90s would be cool as well. Reference: imgur.com/a/loFto

Anything else is fine as long as its cute and nonlewd. Thank you and have a nice weekend.

I'm saddened by the fact that nowadays a cute drawing like this would be called shitposting and people would be upset at the artist...

Requesting something cute and not lewd.

I would love to get something like that.

Requesting my waifu, Suigintou from Rozen Maiden, cuddling with my SI in bed. Something like this: imgur.com/a/pmVcz ,except its my SI holding her.
My SI is imgur.com/a/GUpEO, wearing a white shirt, and Suigintou would be wearing her night-gown.

Please dont make it too lewd, and don't forget about her doll joints.
I hope you have a nice weekend.

If it's ok I'd like to ask if someone could draw Yasuna just doing random loli things like catching butterflies,drawing, or playing with figures. Generally just cute loli-esque things please

Hello WWD

I would like to request my beloved Noir playing some vidya.
On a picnic with user in the falling leaves of autumn.
Or, her allowing user to use her lap as a pillow to rest their weary body. (or vice versa)

If none of those things fit your fancy, about anything else is fine too.
Thank you very much and please, have a wonderful weekend!

Hey Rori, if you're seeing this, thanks again for that tummy rub.
I hope you got one of your own.

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. But some specific suggestions would include:

• I would love to see more of Ibara in her bikini having fun on the beach and playing with her water gun. Both following the official art included on the reference sheet would be especially nice, but of course I'll appreciate whatever looks good on her.
• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks in general. For something summerly, participating in a wet t-shirt contest, even without a bra, would be perfectly fine, for instance. Or visiting the hotsprings and preferably keeping her hair in a folded ponytail on the occasion, like i.imgur.com/q0Y72Jz.jpg
(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the aforementioned bikini pic, much obliged.)

• Any other summertime activity is welcome as well, e.g. taking her bike for a ride ( i.imgur.com/uv4KfxV.jpg ) or going on a picnic ( i.imgur.com/BJUQRRd.jpg ) or basically any outdoors activity or performing any kind of sports.
• Related to this, I especially like the idea of Ibara participating in typical sports festival stuff, wearing her school issued track and field uniform but with the jacket unzipped because of the heat: i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg

Wishing y'all an enjoyable sunday.

Hello everyone

I would like to request Karen Shirogane either:
- Cosplaying as Priestess with eyes of Blue i.imgur.com/OIBSjDf.jpg
- In a pajama playing with kittens like this i.imgur.com/SDaS69o.jpg
- wearing a sweater, and if it is the boob window one she uses it for her wings instead of the original purpose
- with a YES pillow
- wearing CUTE ribbons
- wearing cozy autumn wear with a big scarf, maybe even sharing it
- with a big witch hat
- as CUTE loli
- with braid or ponytail
- As joint request with Rias and Akeno together posing and showing off thier wings

Anything cute is always welcome, just as wings, horns and glasses. No lewd pls
Have a nice week all

I'd like to request Uni. Dressed like a princess, or in the Knight's Set + Reiterpallasch + Piercing Rifle/Evelyn equipment from Bloodborne, but otherwise I'd like anything.
I would also request Uni and Yozakura as a pair of Wing Diver or Pale Wing and Fencer from Earth Defence Force, the latter with dual Jackhammer weapons. a.pomf.cat/ohggxy.png a.pomf.cat/vtwren.JPG If anyone wants to be a Ranger or Air Raider to make it a full squad, feel free to suggest.
Alternatively, playing co-op shooting games like Time Crisis - or doing some cosplay and cool poses as the characters. Water guns are good as well!

Hullo, WWD

I'd like to request my Noir

Almost anything is fine, please enjoy your weekend

Requesting Alisha please.

Anything would be fine as long as it isn't too lewd. I would really like something of her in her outfit on the right, the fancy blue outfit. Still all her outfits are nice so have at it.

Requesting Taiga unwinding with a beer or four after she's had a long day at work, please.
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd like to request her wishing me happy birthday, or maid Chelsea with a birthday cake, or anything else cute and birthday related, or something cutelewd, preferably with some cute pantsu.

Please and thanks!

Requesting my cute wife doing some yoga in thses clothes please. If you could make the pants tight leggings, I'd love it even more.

Can be cute/lewd, up to you. Thanks in advance!

More refs here: imgur.com/Tru2Mjk

Good morning everyone, hope everyone had an alright week.

Requesting my beloved Ivis hugging a SI plushie while blushing. She could be wearing her usual outfit or something casual. I'm even alright with something cutelewd like wearing knee socks only.
Alternatively, it's about that time of season to be looking for pumpkins. So having her browsing through a pumpkin patch would be cute to see. Of course, I'm alright with anything as long as it's cute.

Reference to SI
imgur.com/a/HAGAZ

I greatly appropriate whoever takes the time to do this request and I hope everyone took it easy this weekend.

Requesting Nozomi! Anything cute is much appreciated, but if you would like some ideas:

- Wearing a sweater
- Wearing a maid uniform
- Wearing casual clothes of your choice

Thank you in advance!

Requesting a Pov image of Yuuna nibbling on my finger similiar to this image: i.imgur.com/hQlz4vk.jpg
But anything cute or cool of her would be appreciated.

looking good, nice lines!

Hey, I'd like to request Misha cosplaying Zero from Drakengard 3;
Relaxing and in awe of the Puerto Iguazú;
On a beach, loose hoodie over bikini eating watermelon; wearing either i.imgur.com/ZviZcJE.png i.imgur.com/50VMqCx.png;
Or wearing a sundress. Please and thank you.

More references of her: imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0

Requesting my daughteru Syura dressed like Tewi Inaba

Requesting Mazaki Anzu attempting or posing (does not need to be any of the ones pictured) on an aerial hoop.
Outfit up to artist.

Aerial cloth dance is an acceptable alternative.

Any other works are very much appreciated.

>those legs

Also something isn't right with her proportions, cute drawing all the same

Fuck off Dunkfag.

Doctor, you gotta get down here.

Yeah, I think I made the head too big and the legs too short, but I only realized it while I was already inking it

Requesting my dear Ion, wearing only an oversized navy sweater would be great, maybe as he goes around doing the morning routine, thank you!

Also, a joint request with outfit swap, or maybe Mariya making Ion try on one of his cute nightgowns. And please remember both are boys.

i just remembered that webm with the doctor and his hammer

Why did I read that in his voice?

How could you not?

I'm requesting my dear Yukiho being cute and comfy please.
If you want something more specific, how about her dressed in a variation of the Pink Check School's Love Letter uniform from Starlight Stage? Optionally holding a cutesy letter with a lime sticker on it in a bashful way.
Thanks in advance.
PCS Uniform ref: files.catbox.moe/13eze3.jpg

Just a doodle... I assume he likes sweets?

He loves sweets very much and it was very sweet of you to draw him! Thank you tons drawfriend!!

Hey that's a really cute outfit! And a cute drawing at that, thank you and have a great week

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- dressed as Memoria from Mystery Chronicle OWH (imgur.com/a/1o2hN)
- several tiny/mini-Yurias doing something cute together
- dressed as Lana from Pokemon Sun and Moon (danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2440884)
- wearing high heels trying to reach my SI's height, or any cute or cutelewd interaction with my SI
- a Yuria version of this picture ( i.imgur.com/k1kFft7.jpg )

Anything cute or cutelewd is fine

SI ref i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

>taking over a month to notice

Why do the people who were drawn in that spectator drawing get to rerequest?

Requesting is free.

Collages don't count, apparently.

Now you realistic why so many people here push collages. They're free tickets for more drawings per week, since they're determined to not count as a standalone delivery.
Something something thread etiquette.

If I was ever in a collage I'd stop posting for the week.

Anchor for and

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her out on a hike, riding in a hot-air balloon, or on a road trip, sleeping in the passenger seat of a car.

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you!

Hopefully I got that cuteness down for you :)

Where is it?

last thread

Requesting Inori wearing a wedding dress in a PoV like this i.imgur.com/r1QyROE.jpg

Dressed like Lillie from Pokemon Sun/Moon i.imgur.com/U2a54Wy.jpg
Or wearing Illya's cat suit i.imgur.com/vj7ehLw.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

oh my, cute and comfy. good job user!

I would stop posting if I was in something that good, but that's just me.

Hello everyone, requesting some Sanya in something cute, please, like some tummy rubs or nursing her sick husbando user.
Thank you in advance and wish you all have a great weekend!

Requesting my waifu, Futayo Honda. I'd like to see her wearing a Dirndl and drinking together with user that's having a hard time finishing a mug.

Also requesting this with her i.imgur.com/t17auAO.jpg with the pizza replaced with a plate full of sweets and pastries, dango or just the pizza. Thank you!

Requesting Hibiki hugging a Patamon.
imgur.com/a/xNvOS

Requesting Okoi kissing or hugging a Pokemon.

Anything else is always appreciated.

Requesting Risty in a dirndl getting drunk imgur.com/a/8xiqN

Or her in a gym uniform or swimsuit with her hair tied up.

Alternatively, her in a bunnygirl outfit like this: i.imgur.com/qL2Qbvm.jpg

Or her in a cheerleader outfit like this: i.imgur.com/flC3fQc.jpg

Thanks you a bunch!
That's certainly an interesting style you got there, user.
The brushes you're using are pretty neat and remind me of a style I can't exactly recall the name of. But whatever, it's cool.
Thanks for your time and effort, I really appreciate it. I hope you had a good weekend, and have a safe and happy week.

Is the WWD secret santa different from the other /ss/ threads?

Humbly requesting Rikka with the expression shown in the middle here, along with the thumbs down if you like:
imgur.com/a/ikrgq

Alternatively, I think she'd look great being smug in one of these outfits:
exhentai.org/s/8c54fd0014/681394-249
exhentai.org/s/213dede124/370891-13
animecharactersdatabase.com/ge/photo.php?type_id=1&imgid=20897

Of course, anything else would be just as wonderful, including smug, lewd (of various degrees), or smuglewd.

Many thanks in advance, to anyone who gives this a try.

Rise and shine, user!

It looks like I got beat to a delivery. Good thing I didn't also pick the same request. haa. I contemplated a lot of poses but I hope this one works well enough. I had a lot of fun trying to get colors to look decent. I can't tell if it worked well or not at this point, it's been a little too many hours now.

Have a nice week!

It seems like I can't get away from frills and lace hm

Damn son

My jellyness levels are beyond this dimension right now

DAYUM

damn son, thats one fuckin good draw.

Nice!

Amazing.
He'll wake up in more ways than one if you catch my drift.

I wonder if Yokura will ever draw her again.

Not even jelly, that's really good.
okay maybe just a bit

Requesting Sako covering her bare chest with only her rifle.

thanks if you consider.

Love this style!

That's so incredibly cute and pretty lewd, really nice work. I think you did great with the colors, no doubt Deedfag will enjoy this thoroughly.

[Obligatory 'please notice my waifu comment']

What other poses accentuate these points cause fuck me.

Why do my wake-up related requests never get done

Cute! Thank you for drawing my request!

>wake-up ride
Mmm, yes. Good stuff, Yokura.

The same reason none of my requests remotely like thise, or lewder, get done. Just keep trying user, it'll happen eventually.

False hope is one way to stay alive, I guess.

Requesting anything cute of Fuuka. Thanks in advance.

Requesting Rukia! Thank you.

Deedfag won the weekend

cute stuff!

Who will be chosen by the circle next week?

If this is a contest to you, you should probably leave.

deedlit and deedfag a cute

Good for him. His waifu is super cute and deserves nice drawings.

Why does the discord have so many different rooms? Which one is for the WWD?

This stupid meme is the one I dislike the most, followed only by the "deserve" meme.

And there it is.

>Yokura is in the circle
Oh boy.

They both deserve it

Requesting Hakodate Omiko

Could you please draw Tina smiling while making a "CV" sign with her hands? Bonus points if you manage to fit in her rifle somewhere near her.
Thanks in advance and take it easy

Where did I say I was against it? I don't come here expecting anything

No one deserves anything. We're all sinners.

Is it so wrong to think that everyone deserves something nice?

Not really

Reminder to not shitpost waifus and waifufags.

>everyone
haremfags and people with seasonal waifus deserve nothing

What a nice and quiet Sunday this is, I should request my beloved Caren to bring just a tiny bit more light into my day.

The only people who "deserve" things here are contributing drawfags and their waifu/husbando.

Nobody "deserves" anything. Drawing attention to people by saying they deserve shit might as well just say outright you're trying to shitpost them. Let them get their delivery in peace.

Shots fired

Which requesters here are confirmed drawfags?

WIPs?

Requesting Minatsu wearing an evening gown. With twintails or alternatively her hair down or in buns.
Anything else is fine too, thanks!

battle pose in a bunny suit or something similar might do the trick

It is rather hard to specify poses though I guess

>battle pose
Elaborate

watercolors 4

really loving your watercolors, keep it up!

I still have this sketch i dropped from my previous delivery, maybe i should give it some use before the weekend ends.

Heyo, all.
Requesting my beautiful waifu, Yukino, wearing Emilia's outfit with her cloak (ref: imgur.com/a/kAavv)
Of course, anything cute or cool is fine and greatly appreciated.

Did you see my thank you post from the last thread? Thank you again!

really nice style
cute watercolors

Thanks so much for drawing her, I love it! it's adorable and amazing and I love it. Sorry I wasn't awake to thank you last night, but it's great.

Good

Requesting my dear Diana. Anything is fine, but please keep it non-lewd.

Thanks and have fun

quality is shit, but a simple active pose like this would do the trick with a good outfit.
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3359404
bunnygirl comes to mind because of the leotard nature. anything you want works though

Sweaters are the best~!

Yea i replied to you before the other thread died

>147717148
No prob, glad you liked it.
But yea like i said the pose took a bit, i didn't want to do it cause i have a similar work at another angle, but yea on back was pretty much the best approach.

I don't like golf sweaters or anything that goes over the neck so much, I'm getting the itchy feeling just by looking at it.

Your drawing is great though

cute fuuka

I'm the same with turtlenecks. I don't like the pressure it puts on.

is acceptable a drawing of you're waifu if the drawing style is way different from the original or it looks like from another aniem ??

unrelated pic

I kind of want to see my waifu in one since turtleneck sweaters are some of my favorite things to wear. Too bad it is always too hot for me to wear mine.

Yes.

Not sure if I see too much of the elements I was looking for in this pose, even if I try to think the clothes out of the spots I want to see.
Depends on how different it is but I don't think that matters all too much.

No

Obviously, just have fun

Super duper late, please excuse me, but I just woke up.
Thank you so much for including Kiririn in this! She looks so adorable, I love her enthusiasm, that's one of my favorite things about her, the way she gets so excited during shows. Reigen next to her is hilarious too -- is that just a random fill-in, or does someone request him? Either way, I love it, and this is such a nice idea, I hope to see more things like it for people who didn't get included and such.

It doesn't have to be made out of an itchy material though.

Imagine the shirt is made out of soft, puffy silk, that the shirt fits loosely.

And that you're waifu is wearing nothing under this oversized sweater.

I've actually requested my waifu drawn in different anime styles before. I might end up doing that again next weekend.

Ara ara

o shit waddup

s-shes fast!

the motion effect made me chuckle more than i should have

here come dat s2

HAYAI

very fast anime gril cyclign at incredible high speed

OR here. Thank you for drawing my request!

Your artstyle is great at bringing out her charm, and her turtleneck sweater and the coy way she's holding it are adorable as well. The watercolors also serve to make the picture look even more cozy and quaint, adding up to a lovely aesthetic.

All in all, this picture is marvelous.

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA

>It was an after image.

pomf

ok, I'll go my way

Requesting Patchouli wearing a FF gear. Any class is fine.

I made that terrible crop edit years ago and it's still posted more than the normal one due to the original's width being too large to post

Good for you?

Hello people of WWD. I'm requesting Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD dressed as Oboro from Fire Emblem: Fates (a.pomf.cat/etmgoq.jpg),
or doing this a.pomf.cat/gjqlje.jpg with a yellow stocking.

Other cute stuff or cutelewd (up to 6 on the scale of lewdness) it's also welcomed.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

Cute! Nice work user!

Pretty cute

Good afternoon WWD!

Requesting the following of my Mamimi:

- My SI and Mamimi sleeping against a tree holding hands.

- Mamimi with shark teeth.

- In a pencil skirt and mary janes.

- Cosplaying as D.Va

SI reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Thank you, and have a great weekend! You deserve it!

Looks really nice, user

Requesting kurome giving user a lap pillow.

Or a family picture with a little girl that looks like her like imgur.com/0QW8hk5

Or a PoV of her getting headpatted with user's legs visible to her sides.

Or lifting up her clothes to reveal wraps, or just wearing wraps like imgur.com/a/KKtjT

Or wearing either of these outfits
imgur.com/a/Xsk3m

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute or cutelewd

Why don't they want to draw her man?

Cause you're a phone

weekend ends soon. Still hoping for miracle delivery.

She's just not fresh enough.

Good job!

too ugly

I just want someone to compliment her.

No more hug deliveries Will.

Who is she?

Oora!

she is the loneliest of all.

one?

Can you make me a sandwich?

>one
who?

watercolors 5

Who are the most deviant waifufags here?

adorable

Ghosts

>"she's not getting drawn"
>who is she?
>"I don't want to say"
You deserve nothing.

Depends on your definition of deviant.

Oh my god. Thank you very much. Now I can visit the Oktoberfest together with her.

What am I doing with my life?

Who are the most adorable waifufags here?

I already gave a hint.

Me!!
I'm totally it!

I don't blame them.

>say nothing and get nothing
>say nothing, get nothing because the majority of the time artists aren't even asking who because they don't care, and then get labeled as greedy

My husbando is technically a waifufag, so him.

Not me. Often I wonder how she is able to love me.

im no waifufag but im certainly the cutest

Is this your husbando?

What's a woman?

>hint
So you'll cry about how she isn't drawn, but when asked you expect people to play some stupid game with you? On Sunday? Fuck off, go without a delivery this weekend and the next for all I care

im going to pick a waifu to draw now!

I just watched this last night what the hell

that guy is basically me.

I never thought of it that way. My waifu id totally the cutest waifufag, although I hate using that word to describe her.

I hope you pick someone who hasn't gotten a delivery yet

I got delivered yesterday. Just messing with you

naturally

I see you're deviant. I'm pretty deviant myself.

I'm a huge deviant, but I would say the most deviant.

Chicken N Winnigish?

Have a nice start into the week, user.
Everyone else, too.

*wouldn't

Cute!

fffuck that's cute
nice job.

I don't know about deviant, but I consider myself one of the lewdest.

Cute to the max, nice job!

What the heck is this?

Cute Bikki!

Cute as fuck!

It's me, I can just feel it! She's going to be so pretty!

This is fucking cute as shit.

we shall see

Cute style.
Who are you?

How do drawfags pick out a waifu to draw?

I fucking give up

"the list"

>do i know or like her?
>do i think i can draw her well?
>does OR allow cutelewd?
among other things like just seeing an idea you can get behind

a waifu they like,
or the waifu of a requester they like,
or a request they like,
or randomly.

>do I like the waifu.?
>is the request easy?
>can I do it?
>is the waifu pure enough?
>she's not overrequested meme?

What program do drawfags like to use?
I usually use SAI but I feel like Clipstudio is much more fluid to use.

Cute!

Boa check your email.

Nice cute Nep.

Save us Boa!

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH

I use sai, medibang paint or krita

s-she fulfills most of these

Cute nep!

>she's not overrequested meme?
Have you been in the general?

who?

It's hard to decide. What could be cool is if requesters put in their waifu's bio along with images of her. That way I get a feel for her personality.

>most
Is she a meme?

Depends on the person. I skim through the thread quickly, hide the waifufags I blacklisted. I usually prioritize waifus I haven't drawn and/or waifus I like, ignore all SI, POV or lewd stuff.

What happened to the emoji guy?

I think a few people do. I don't think I could keep keep myself from overdoing it.

>What could be cool is if requesters put in their waifu's bio along with images of her.
I've thought of doing that, but I wasn't sure if it would be helpful.

Is it someone I like; is the request something I want to draw; how much freedom do I get in drawing the thing.
Those are the 3 things I usually look for, and of course, do I even want to draw in the first place.
Or I can just pick completely randomly.

Wow, this is amazingly cute, thank you so much.

I dunno about anyone else but I typically go hiking in the woods for about five months where I train my body and mind, only feeding off of the fat of the land. When the deadline comes close, I'll climb the tallest tree I can find until I can get some reception, load up Cred Forums.org/a and then pick the 27th request. Then I'll pick the 4th request from the bottom post at the time I feel like picking out any additional requests. From there, I helicopter my arms to fly myself back home to then quickly flail my legs upon my computer's keys until a drawing is made.

But that's just me.

Damn, I don't even know what kind of stuff I'd put in that. It might be good though since I'd guess that there are more drawfags that haven't seen her series than ones who have.

You already admitted you're not the real weissfag

The anime/manga's official website should have it all down for you. It'd be really cool if you included it.
For me it would be because most of the character's charm comes from their personality. It would help with ideas as well.

drawfriends are weird

>27th request
I'll keep that in mind

I love you.

That's funny but I won't forget what you did.

Someone please draw this

my problem comes with the freedom. every request that put something like "doing this and that" gets rejected, not because I dont want to draw some thing. its because ruequesters doesnt realize they are asking hard things to draw.

doing something cute is enough.

I am real. I think.

>inb4 next thread gets to 25 requests and becomes dead

>is she pure enough?
rejected

inb4 fake request for slot 26.

>I think.
Rejected

Which? There were three of them last week. One delivered a couple on Friday.

Fulfills as in isn't a meme.

this

Did he frost your waifu?

and thats why no one posts her.

So the 27th request next thread is confirmed for a delivery right?

This shall be exciting.

>draw it
>waifufags get upset because it wasn't their waifu

Noted,

who cares what these losers think?

Cause she's not actually anyone's waifu? Good, now we if only the others follow suit

He drew Chelsea's head on a stake.

she is mine.

We only have one of those and I feel bad for the requester.

You think.

You're a national treasure, Bobo.

>The anime/manga's official website should have it all down for you.
It doesn't, but I'll keep that in mind when I remake my ref.
What kind of information, specifically, would be useful for drawfags?

is going to be an horrible view.
after 25th the thread is going to be full of request of saber, tamamo, patchouli , you're waifu and many of other sluts

Its a good thing that didn't happen in the source material or that would be in really poor taste

Is there some NTR going on?

Personally I laughed when bb drew Bill Dauterive last week.

>There will never be a drawfriend who draw all the undelivered like Bishop did.

Character of my preference, character with design of my preference, short request that gives me a solid idea straight out and pose is feasible, will the character look ok on my art style (ie, i can't draw lolis for shit), can i draw lewds of it?

I guess.

Looks great, I like the soft eyes. Thanks and have a nice week.

Maybe he was someone's Dauteru

Thank you a lot, guys.

pixiv.net/member.php?id=2282106
I'm pretty much dead though.

You tried.

ebin

I'm selfish, I only draw simple requests because I am lazy and I only draw them if drawing them makes me happy in a way.

I use SAI mostly and Clipstudio for minor things.

Name would help. I google waifus if I want to learn about their personality. A whole bio on the character in your post seems excessive. Requests are already too long that I just read the first 2-3 lines.

>enter
>instant loli lewds
Oh yes, I like you a lot already.
I hope you finish those sketches in the third image

Really cute.

Krita does the trick for now, but I might get CSP.

Hi WWD! , I'm requesting my dear Reimu as a Rocker Girl wearing something like the reference

Alternatively as a cute nurse, as always anything cute with her is very apperciated, please and thank you in advance

I hope everyone have an amazing weekend

Adorable and lovely

wait
did you draw irisu kcalb almost a year ago?

It still is either way.

that's a lovely tatsumaki

Your shit is damn cute.

Blood type, favorite food, interests, dislikes, dreams, short note about past and what they're doing right now, anything interesting or you think is important, etc. You could look at other character's bios for ideas as well if you want.

personality and what she likes/hates

Why is blood type significant in fictional characters?

Does having a bio or at least a bit of information really impact who is drawn? I always feel like I'm going a little overboard if I add little notes about her.

It's seen as something that reflects your personality, kind of like your zodiac sign (oh, also include birthdays)
Maybe include it in a pastebin so it doesn't look too cluttered.
I don't know how it will effect deliveries but it would be helpful for me at least since there are a lot of characters that I don't know.

Thank you.
I won't.
yes, that was me.
Thanks a lot!

>tfw when waifu doesn't have any official dreams

I honestly can't tell if you guys are being serious. What, collage references aren't good enough, or the 4-5 list of requests for "drawfag variety"?

It really doesn't

Why do you sound so bitter? If a drawfag wants to know more about a character before drawing them, what's wrong with that?

thanks again
nice salxwada

Do you do commissions user? can I bother you with a message?

This was fun, I hope it's cute enough

I want to be someone's favorite requester.

>tfw when waifu doesn't have any official
something

I'm not being bitter, I'm being reasonable. This is the only drawthread I know of that already have extreme limits just to receive a free drawing.

that looks amazing user, OR's going to love it.

HOLY SHIT

...surely this is a screen cap from the series!

That's because you and the idiots believing this guy are being taken for a ride. The only extreme here is how fucking gullible some of you are.

Collage wips?

T-that's a screencap, right?

Requesting my lovely Anna in the Highschool DxD school uniform.

Ref: i.imgur.com/aofVWBG.png

Anything unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine too.

I thought that was official art.

My waifu doesn't even have a last name...

How in the world did you do this?
It looks exactly like a screencap

Screencaps do not count as deliveries, fag.
No, but really, this is good right here.

You could call this a screencap and I'd believe you. Terrific job.

Did you like... copy paste materials from the show and form them into your picture? Because I legit can't tell. It looked like a screenshot from the show from the thumbnail.

Nice job either way.

>tfw waifu doesn't even have a name

o shit waddup
Adorable and funny at the same time, gave me a laugh on an otherwise gloomy day. Thank you for drawing her, hope you have a nice week!

Not right now, sorry. But thank you for considering it.

>not pure enough
rejected

This!

You could just like google if you really cared. Or watch more anime.

I'm gonna join in on everyone asking how.
This is amazing.

>mfw I don't even have a Waifu

My Waifu does not have an official design....

Please draw my cute Altrouge doing cute loli vampire things.

>hide the waifufags I blacklisted
Why do people do this?

>everyone is sucking the dick of the guy who drew waifu abuse

Requesting Hisui in her detective outfit as a noir detective.

Requesting the list

I will also join in, do you have a stream or a vid or something? would love to see it.

it includes you

becaus they are shitpost.

not him, but I do the same.

Are there waifufags that you're specifically happy to see get deliveries?

Well crap.

those eyes

MS Paint, like this guy: youtube.com/watch?v=0ptz4BOAH5c

not really. I just get mad when overrequested slut get attention.

youtube.com/watch?v=v2g5qbvb7F4 step up senpai

I didn't actually realize it was the same person.
As long as he keeps that shit out of the thread I don't mind, but seriously fuck him for that.

I really like the look of mspaint, but it's pretty rare.

watercolors 6

Oh god, it's like a scene lifted from my dreams, it's wonderful! There isn't a thing I don't love about this, bless you for drawing it, and I hope y'all have a good weekend!

> Nearly 50 hours of drawing
What the fuck

>overrequested
Like who? the oldfags?

Paint.net
I don't have tablet, just a touchscreen laptop so I essentially fingerpaint everything.

oldfags?

The fucks who have been requesting since the start of these threads years ago.
That would probably count as "overrequested".

thats nice.

but still you need to do longer legs

Clione.

There are people I would rather not draw for again, what's so wrong about that?

Is there even anyone here who's requested that long?
I see some some of the elders appear every now and again, but not regularly.

more than 2 weeks is enough to be over requested if they got a nice drawing or you find them being annoying because they requesting the same thing over and over or in another draw thread

was Cred Forums acting odd to anyone else just now?

Holy shit, just saw this, this is fucking amazing.

Mimibro, Akarifag and Birdyfag are the only one I know for sure.

I first requested in the 5-6th general, when they were first created. I only started requesting my waifu in the WWD, though.

OR here and whoa, my first req ever fulfilled here and it looks amazing thanks a bunch, really!

I'm sorry.
twitter.com/Cred Forums/status/779056333249142784

There are more who still request. I'm surprised people still don't know them.

I hope your still around, really sorry for missing this. Thank you for adding the tail and the other improvements!

I've been seeing that outfit around a lot these past two days. I'm really glad you decided to draw her wearing it. Thanks again!

Hm, alright. Thanks for pointing that out.

Not OR but that's really nice.

>Grr! Someone drew unpleasant things of a character that some stranger on the internet likes! Let's burn the artist and shit on the nice drawings that they make!

>tfw you were here for the start of these threads and the general
Newfags everywhere man.

I remember the drawthreads springing up, but I didn't pay much attention to them until a couple years ago when I got into drawing.

any particular reason why you wouldn't draw for someone? Like what they've done, how they act, their waifu in general, etc?

test

Fucking Hiro messing with the site. Can't we just have a decent admin who doesn't cause any drama and leaves the site as it is?

No

Cute waif

Did you do that? That's fucked up, don't do that. I wouldn't want that kind of thing with my waifu out of nowhere.

Cute doodle.

I wanted to make it look similar to the anime. KmB has the easiest backgrounds made by random dark orange line art, poor coloring and grain for the last touch. I can find brushes on Ps, antialiasing and grain on After Effects
a.uguu.se/qCFHNI0jbLiN_img20160925_19172901.jpg
a.uguu.se/5pwmlmq5J1UL_img20160925_19175347.jpg

Streaming would be fun if I had a decent uploading. I'll try it next week maybe

Thanks for the nice comments though!
You're welcome

test.. please hiro

Ah, this is lovely!
I thought she was going to look cool, but she actually looks casually super cute.
I dig the angle and how you get to see a peek of the taxi; just with that you got a somewhat simple but cool shot for this. Cute big fluffy bunny too.
Her left eye is too separated to the side, and I think that the feet are a bit small, even though they are at that perspective. Also, you forgot to erase some sketching lines in the taxi. But apart from that, this really cool.
Thank you so much. I love it!
Hope you have a sweet week.

If I'm making a lewd commission and they charge extra to make it private, am I a bad person for not doing it? It's not like there isn't already lewd stuff of her out there in public, what's another few?

Don't write anything is fine then dumbass. Not his fault.

That's cute, cute, she's so lovely and cute. She's adorable, I want to share all the winters with her. Do you have a name or a site? Thank you, have a great week.

Why you do this?

w-what kind of replies are those? did hiro do something?

There is on no occasion where it should be defended when someone draws your waifu tied down, beaten, and raped.
fuck off.

>as loli

i tried

Agreed.

Who charges for make it private?

Depends on the quality and how much the commission itself is. Also depends on how much they're charging; is it a set amount or a percentage of the commission cost? If they're going to nickle and dime you to keep it private or you feel that they're untrustworthy then I'd say not to do it.

I can't tell you what to do but I myself am never going to contribute to the amount of porn there is of my waifu. It's either private and for my eyes only or I'm not going to commission it.

Cute

I think Smurf does.

see
Had to copy and past my post on telegram because Cred Forums couldn't let me post, had to reboot because I wasn't sure

Very cute

Sorry for the wall textes, it won't happen again

And it should be a given that when a person writes, "here's this cute thing I'd like, here's this other cute thing I'd like, but that aside anything else is cute," it is not implied that they want ryona.

So yeah, don't do that.

I would have thought she'd be a cherub or something.

>decided to go to the official website because I've never done so
>find her character page
>googletranslate her bio
>"Center of the SS"

I find this funny because I recently commissioned an artist to draw her in a SS uniform.

I had one without charging for privacy.

i dont know the source material

Some people, apparently. It makes sense though because being able to post your own art is good for you for obvious reasons, especially when it's someone as beautiful and sexy as mai waifu.
It's just $10, but I'm cheap, and I honestly don't care that much about contributing to the amount of porn of her.

now hold on, is there any proof that he did?

no you are cute

>10usd
>Prefer to let some fucks fap to your waifu instead of giving 10usd

Holy fuck...

If you don't care then it's whatever. I personally look down on you for making that decision, especially considering it's just $10, but it's your choice to make.

>server-side error
>had to reboot
You're not too bright, are you?

>all that downtime
>still nothing

Any works in progress?

It's in the last thread.

Why did the IRC channel become such shit? It's all people I hate talking about things that I also hate.

I like how these threads have become so shit you now have to clarify 'anything is fine' with an addendum saying that rape, ryouna, etc isn't fine.

And this gets defended by pathetic, desperate fucks that only want an artist to stick around for the small chance they'll draw their own waifu.

>Not going for artist that automatically do private commissions for free

Who really cares anymore at this point?

I'd be fine with rape, ryouna, etc.

When I say anything is fine, I mean it.

Don't give up!

Me I am divorced from my waifu of that time, though

That's because you're a sick and disgusting piece of shit who has no business calling her your waifu.

Drawfags aren't mind readers. "Anything is fine" literally means that.
I don't like it because for some reason /d/ and /h/ content can be delivered here through backlinks, but I can't change what's been allowed for years.

>this still gets posted

>falling for it
After around 430 posts, everything is a shitpost to kill the thread. Even this post.

You could just like not request if you don't like it.

Its implicit that certain things aren't to be drawn here.
Fuck you. and fuck everyone who actually defends this.

most people leave a "nothing lewd" or something in the request. that being said, I still think it's not cool.

Thanks user, I love it!

Glad I took that stupid sentence out of my request if that's the way the threads are going to be.

Just say anything else cute, handsome, nice is nice. Or say you don't want lewd.

The only people who really think that people should have to put a "please don't draw my waifu being beaten up" are lolyfag and has band of cucks and shitposters. Nobody really takes that seriously.

Then make your request more specific.
Fuck you for trying to dictate shit. If you're seriously mad because you received "anything", then that's not the drawfag's fault he read the request and delivered.

Woah thanks a whole bunch really! I like the way you used different clothing

youtube.com/watch?v=_YtwPPsBKGQ

Cute post.

Lewd should be specified, its a sfw board. Lewd should not be the default option.
These threads are getting to pathetic levels really fast.

I wish the guy who made this would just suffer from a random heart attack.

Nobody's buying it, fuck off, lolyfag.

>Lewd should not be the default option.
Purefags should leave. If you're not sexually attracted to her, she's just an object to worship and not a waifu.

The fuck is ryouna?

I don't like anything lewd, but I'd be okay with something suggestive/cute-lewd. I just don't think people would want to draw him like that.

Next bread is ready!

Getting beat up.

False-flag somewhere else, I even mentioned how I don't like how porn can be snuck in here.

Don't be like that.

Prudefags annoy me too, but some people also want things like that to just be private, I don't think there's anything inherently wrong with that, as long as you're not proselytizing.

Maybe I just don't want her paraded around to everyone like some whore.

Hitting/beating

You guys keep looking at all the bad things about the WWD. You should be thinking more positively about it.

Look: in the down time, two nice drawings got done ( , ), but hardly anyone seemed to notice them.

Why? Because you all are always so focused on the negative. It's because of that that stupid shit gets drawn here. You all give so much attention to the negative that it makes drawfags more inclined to draw mean shit, because that's what gets the attention around here. If you focused on the positive and ignored the negative, then drawfags would be more inclined to draw nice things instead of mean things.

But I guess we can never have nice things, so we're doomed to rot in our filth, and it's all our own damn fault.

Not everybody is cool with the other people in this thread seeing their waifu lewd. And certainly not everybody is going to be fine with other people seeing their waifu abused.

Still talking about you in case you want to say something.

There are people who legitimately think if you have even an inkling of sexual attraction to your waifu, then she's "not really your waifu".

A cute waifu.

whoa two drawings in a 750 post thread
call the fucking mayor

Why not just say that?

Nice new IP. Get off the phone and stop shitposting.

Very cute
I hope Yasunafag stays, their waifu is adorable

i just anythin cute is fine

If we didn't fight this place would stagnate.

>then drawfags would be more inclined to draw nice things instead of mean things.
I would absolutely never think of drawing a mean thing just because people would talk about it more, but then nobody really likes my art anyway, so maybe I don't count as a drawfag.

I donno, I think Patchouli is very tall.

I'm only okay with this as long as it's not excessive, like them getting beat up by a mob, and leans more on the cute side like having me bandage them because they like ran into a wall like a klutz or something.

Post the smile you want so desperately to protect.

It's true, though. Not saying I agree, but they exist.

That's not really ryona, ryona specifically refers to a girl being beaten up, not just hurt.

Patchouli is a short, flat loli with asthma, you fucking secondary. Stop fapping to Touhou doujins on panda and the play the fucking game for once.

Hey everyone, let's talk about feitshes again!

NEW BREAD!!!

I don't know if I want to post him in this thread

Oh yeah, nevermind then.

She isn't a loli! She's about 100 years old now! She have huge tiddies and fat at the right places!

Fuck you.

Maybe if people, including drawfags, could leave my waifu and me out of the negative, then maybe I could focus on the positive.

Yohane draws cute Patchoulis!
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1560464

If that were true, then Remi and Flan would have the biggest tits of all of Gensokyo.

I failed ;_;

I want to lick my waifu's armpits, kiss her midriff while slowly rubbing her legs, and nibble on her ears, neck, and cheeks!

Her beautiful, gentle smile always sets me at ease. I will protect it, now and forever.

Pro tip: if it isn't their waifu, there's nothing to be happy about.

Isn't Yukari far older? And Erin.

I'm prude to the point where I don't graphically sexualize her or think about think about the most deviant fetishes I'd like to do with her. Of course, if she existed, I'd like to try everything with her, but as it is I like keeping her as an ideal of what true happiness and what love could be for me. If I don't sexualize her outside of cute encounters like our honeymoon or just purelights out hand-holding love making it keeps that butterflies in stomach feeling of that first encounter with someone you like, that feeling of all the new emotions and stuff you'll get to explore with each other.

captcha: neets grove

I want to fuck that chink so hard.

>lick my waifu's armpits
Wouldn't you gag on the deodorant?

It's those few times she smiles that gets my heart going.

I dunno, I think it's nice seeing other people I like get nice things. It's like I'm getting something too.
Even better when she's in a collage with everybody else who I think she'd make good friends with.

>glorious 2D
>needing deodorant

Didn't saw your last thread's reply until 5 minutes ago or so, sorry

She's a pretty cool gal.
But I hope you don't mean to be unfaithful to you're waifu.

>that butterflies in stomach feeling of that first encounter with someone you like, that feeling of all the new emotions and stuff you'll get to explore with each other.
That's called "moé".

WOAH!

I'll probably stay I just don't wanna over request I feel like two is pretty good amount though for today

I want to hold that smile in my heart forever. Lock it up in the cage of my memories and never let go. Somewhere deep inside where neither death or god can take it away.

I'd do anything for her.

Case in point
It's never about seeing drawings or being happy to see deliveries if it's not to your benefit.

She protected mine.

I mean, considering some of the people in here, yeah. If I don't know you personally through some other method why the fuck should I give a shit about you? Why should there be some obligation that I feel happy for you that you got something when I don't know you and for all I know you're a shitposter?

Maybe you might have a point.
But at least I'm not bitter when I see a delivery that's not mine.

I don't think you have to protect it, those things are always smiling.

I want to dominate my waifu one day, and let her dominate me the next. It would involve hardcore and shameless sex, followed by tender cuddling.

I would throw myself in from of anything to protect this smile.

Pretty tame but I like switching too. But I'd prefer to let the top be decided by wrestling around for dominance.

>She protected mine
D'awww

I want to grab my waifu's buttcheeks, spread them apart a little, and sniff her butt, then lick the outside and inside of her butthole thoroughly as I jerk off.

I want to furiously rape every poster in Cred Forums's drawthreads. All will bow before the my mighty cock.

I don't want to talk about fetishes anymore.

I want my waifu to protect shota me from evil faceless old men rapists so that we can go home and /ss/

>Doming waifu before she turns it around and pays you back with interest
I forget, is there a name for that kinda thing?

Such a beautiful, shining, wonderful smile. I hope to protect it as much as she would mine.

An odd observation, but I'm surprised she manages to keep her nails intact while climbing this tree.

lolidom with waifu.
i want her to bully me lewdly.

Finally an opinion I can respect. But sorry, my hyper weapon is the mightiest.

Alternatively, her smug smile.

Protecting no matter what!

Reverse overplayed-doujinshi-trope, maybe? I'm not sure.

What I'm thinking is more about being S during one session, and M during the next. It doesn't exclude that, though.

It could also include her not stopping after I finish, though.

Of course. Who ever heard of a snake breaking a nail?

>lolidom with waifu
You, I like.

I want her to hug me tightly.
I'm a huggy person by nature, and I'd very much like that.

Is eternallolidom a thing? Because I want it.

I want to embarrass her with an overly affectionate hug in front of her friends

penis_awe

Always

How lewd would your family tolerate if they found your drawings? Just curious.

>Being dom'd by a loli for all eternity
I think that's a Circle of Hell. Unless you're Etnafag.

You've got your work cut out for you, huh?

I can do a lot of things with my waifu, but that's probably not possible.

Post your waifu listening to music and post what you're listening to!

Does anyone else want to see their waifu in extremely lewd clothes and makeup and acting like a cockhungry slut?

>slut
Stop using this word.

Cinema
Fighting games
Jet Set Radio
Sexy Pirates vs Sexy Ninjas
Clow Cards
SSX
Tron battles
More CD albums
Movie posters
The Wonderful 101
Water fight
Sky diving
Strike Witches Waifus
Stargazing at some scenery

Not exactly.

Race queens vs cheer leaders

youtube.com/watch?v=CsFkVhrtTb0

>Stargazing
>Clow Cards
I have a MIGHTY need!

youtube.com/watch?v=B5NP2xUzIvU
It's emo music hour.

I have a proposition:

Anyone who's still posting but already got something, draw something for someone else who's still requesting. Even if you aren't a drawfag, you'll be sure to brighten someone's weekend up.

>Cinema
>Fightan
>Wonderful 101
p l e a s e

The very next chapter was pretty rough on her for sure. She got better in the end, though, luckily.

>Jet Set Radio
You have no idea.

Tell us a small fact about your waifu!

It helps that I'm tall, and she's short. I know it's not a thing which really matters to girls all that much (not as much as we guys feel, anyway), but I'm imagining she'd play it up a bit, just because she knows it'd feed my ego, and I really appreciate the thought.

youtu.be/-Tdu4uKSZ3M

I haven't gotten anything, but I'm actually drawing something for another user right now.

It won't be done till next week though

I'm just waiting for there to be 1 hour left.

She's afraid of lobsters. She did not enjoy having them put on her head as fake pigtails.

I wish the people I commissioned could work faster.

youtube.com/watch?v=ovf4UtU57x4&index=13&list=PL17E1346C462B5C28

A fun fact is that her hairclips aren't just random D's.

youtube.com/watch?v=KhTxlm4REQc

Waifu Ball Z.
Mobile Suit Gundam: Waifu Wars WWHD.
Xgames Waifus.
Waifu Gym Leaders/Pokemon League.
Waifus with partner Digimon.
Rockband Waifus.
Battle Chefs:Waifu Edition.
The Surreal Life:Waifus.
Waifus:Combat Evolved.
Waifu Gear Solid: Tactical Waifu Espionage.
Waifus under da sea/Diving Waifus.
Waifus in Zero G on a space ship in the Waifu Galaxy.
Waifus as princesses/royalty in a kingdom.
Waifu Pixel RPG.
Persona Waifus.
Waifu's Bizarre Adventure: The Weekend Will Crash
Waifus in a VN dialouge type of scene.
Waifu Bakery.
Waifus walking/playing with pets.
Waifus as catgirls.
Waifus at the gym/working out.
Ballerina/Dancing Waifus.
Ball Dancing with SIs/user.
Sleeping with SIs/sleepover collage.
Pillow fight collage.
Waifu Quilt collage.
Waifus in line for a con/comiket college for SI/Husbando/user merch.
Waifu Video Game party/At the arcade.

youtube.com/watch?v=i5GhFL0OWq8

If I feel like it.

So if people want to lewdpost, but don't want to do it on the infamous /ghost/ thread, why not move to the /ghost/ version of this thread? It'll be different people.

But I hate drawing

What do you mean Persona waifus? Just everyone related to persona gets a collage together?

Nobody deserves my shitty drawings, they'd be better off getting nothing.

>sleepover collage
Isn't there already one of these?

DO IT NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=KpyE3AQ_H2A

Eighth succesor to her family line, told in legend to be the reincarnation of the feared demon-god.
I'm the exact same way. Just being able to pick her up so easy makes me feel proud.

>implying the ~5 people in the other /ghost/ won't just move

The directors of her franchise forgot about her

I've been drawing this one thing for the past couple weeks already.

wonder if some of you like sports

But I already did!
I'm just waiting in case he gets something better.

youtube.com/watch?v=u8cyHjN7kpw
Her tattoos are places that her mentor was stabbed when she died.

>Pillow fight collage
There is one already

I fucking hate sports.