[HorribleSubs] Orange - 13 [720p].mkv

>[HorribleSubs] Orange - 13 [720p].mkv
>You will never have friends who care about you this much

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yTwYwoENH9A?t=21m49s
youtu.be/yTwYwoENH9A?t=22m25s
youtu.be/sPs3W_UoGL0
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-24/orange-manga-gets-2-part-spinoff-about-future-suwa/.106836
animedl.xyz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>That feel when you interdimensionally cuck yourself
>That feel when even in your own dimension, all you and your wife can think about is another universe where she's getting railed by someone else
J U S T

I really don't feel like watching this final episode and being utterly disappointed.

Wait for the movie, then

Apparently a movie has been announced. Not sure what it could possibly be about since every loose end was tied up pretty nicely.

I guess maybe the one thing they didn't show us is Kakeru ten years later

Wow that sounds fucking stupid. But I imagine the movie will just be a condensed version of the story.

Never has this image been so relevant.

BEST BOY LOST

>mom actually just wanted to get on the incest route

the movie they'll write a letter back to themselves and throw them into the Bermuda Triangle. Then they'll all bang.

Yup. To be expected. Fucking Kakeru ruined the whole series.

The vast majority of the audience disagree

he won in the future

has orange gotten good reception?

Did this anime have a beach episode?

This show is so bad that I don't even remember.

Will Orange find a way?

youtu.be/yTwYwoENH9A?t=21m49s
youtu.be/yTwYwoENH9A?t=22m25s

No but it did have a summer festival episode I think

Well, he did win in the original dimension. The original Kakeru is still dead and gone.

No, but there was an episode where they swam on a pool, I believe. Or at least we got to see them in swimwear

I fucking hate this bitch. God. Naho and Kakeru truly are the worst.

MESSI MESSI MESSI

He lives. Fuck.

>The only way I can help this gloomy kid I just met is to let him fuck the girl I love
Is the NTR the selling point of this show? because there doesn't seem to be much else

This poor bastard.
>yup that's right, I cucked myself

>not liking Orange
>not liking Kakeru or Naho

I didn't realize such shit taste was possible.

He should at the very least confess to Naho now even if it means he gets rejected.

They all look like normies desu. Fairly unintresting.
Nonetheless my friends dragged me out of some shit.

Well he did say that he did wish there was a future where him and naho get together.

wasn't the last episode supposed to be a 1h long special with the second part being cast impressions? i dropped this at ep 2 after reading the manga, came here only for 2.5d kawaiiuguu hanakana

> The title of the film is Orange -Mirai- (Orange: Future)
>Like the upcoming two-chapter manga that the original manga's creator Ichigo Takano is launching in October, the movie retells the main story from Suwa's point of view. It will also tell the story after the original manga and the television anime, and therefore a story not told anywhere until now.

youtu.be/sPs3W_UoGL0
>Suwa: Since that day, I wanted to see those two's future..."
>Presenting to all Orange fans
>A new previously unknown story
>A new episode written by creator Ichigo Takano
>Weaving together notable scenes of the TV anime once more
>The miracle brought forth by the letter continues
>Orange: Future
>Friday, November 18
>2-Week Limited Engagement
>Opens in Theaters Nationwide

I suppose I'll watch it if it ever gets subbed. I just want to be done with this shitfest.

I guess I'm in the minority here because I'm happy for both Kakeru and Naho

But what about the people in the original dimension? Do Suwa and Naho constantly think about Kakeru or do they actually have a happy marriage? And what about Suwa in the new dimension? Is he gonna be full of resentment and sadness forever because he was basically forced to get NTR'd to save a life? Are any of these people actually gonna be able to move on together? Because it sure seems like they all got the short straw.

How did they read Kakeru's letter 10 years in the future if they buried the time capsule after the day he was supposed to die?

Jesus, I almost dropped this shit like thre times, but I finally made it till the end. One of the worse shows I finished this season, and not only because it was a QUALITY shitfest, but story wise was really poor, not to mention most of the characters were plain retarded. Glad is over.

>MFW I see all the people in this thread that think this show was shit
I'm envious beyond belief. You faggots must have not watched ACTUAL shit like Taboo Tattoo to be disappointed at this. This was mediocre at worst. You better not be the same faggots that were pissed off at Erased just because of the cuck meme.

No, this shit was just genuinely trash. Go fuck yourself faggot.

Not him but why is this trash? I thought it was fine.

>Frog poster

Opinion discarted.

This. I even think Glasship isn't bad either. There was some worst anime out there

It's not a trainwreck of plot twists and explosions so it's bad seems to be the general rule of thumb around here.

>suwa route
YES

>Is he gonna be full of resentment and sadness forever because he was basically forced to get NTR'd to save a life
>inb4 he sends another letter telling himself not to save Kakeru

Orange is just slightly better than Glasslip to me. Glasslip was full of uninteresting and unlikeable characters with annoying melodrama and an oblivious main character. This at least had likeable characters and somewhat interesting melodrama where the whole group was trying to save their friend with an oblivious main character.

Didn't exactly enjoy either of them though. Azusa and Hagita were the best part about the show, but they didn't have that much screen time and couldn't save it, sadly.

This show was trash, right through to the end.

In the original dimension Suwa and Naho are happy together and living their lives. They moved on. When they brought up their letters from the past, it triggered all these reminiscences, nostalgia and regrets they had before + they learned new information that it wasn't just accident but a suicidal Kakeru, so they mellowed in this new feelings and "what if"s for some more time together. I bet they had wrote those letters to the past themselves and just moved on again to the way they lived before.

>It will also tell the story after the original manga and the television anime, and therefore a story not told anywhere until now.

Future Suwa's already getting his spin off manga so I suppose the movie is about Future Kakeru though they might show Future Suwa's story as well.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-24/orange-manga-gets-2-part-spinoff-about-future-suwa/.106836

Can't you read?
>Like the upcoming two-chapter manga that the original manga's creator Ichigo Takano is launching in October,
>he movie retells the main story from Suwa's point of view. It will also tell the story after the original manga and the television anime, and therefore a story not told anywhere until now.

>The movie retells the main story from Suwa's point of view

Meaning that the movie will basically be a recap of the main story but it will be told by Suwa's POV instead.

>It will also tell the story after the original manga and the television anime, and therefore a story not told anywhere until now.

Which could be either Future Kakeru or Future Suwa's story.

TSUUUUUUUUUU

>>You will never have friends who care about you this much
of course not, because this is fairy tale. they love kakeru just because.

What a fucking ride. Easily my AOTS, probably my AOTY, too. Naho was the best girl.

>Naho was the best girl

cuck of the year tbqh

I'll bet Takako and Suwa end up together in the new timeline.

Apparently there's a spinoff manga currently running? Does anyone know what it's about?

>"I'm really happy about your actions that led to the suicide of my mother."

Why was everyone in this show, except Hagita, such a terrible person?

How was Suwa a terrible person?

she would do it eventually anyway

but that's the problem: there are regrets. when they say, in front of suwa, that if they could they would have supported naho with kakeru, it's as if they admitted they do not like the present time. the same with naho encouraging his younger self dating the boy.

and this bermuda triangle crap only makes things worse, because it makes it seem like they really wanted it to happen.

a much better way would be to repair the mistakes of the past based on the maturity they have now, instead of this romance bullshit. think kakeru will improve just because held naho's hand is stupidity.

He erased the chance of having a baby. Man, this is so dumb. Kakeru is depressed, he does not need dating anyone, he just needs help and support. There was no need for a romance, friendship would be enough, and would make the story more beautiful and unique.

desu I hoped that in the finale it will be either he bc he had to repress his feelings or naho bc there was too much pressure put on her to kill themselves

but the series ended horribly and it's actually my least favorite anime of the season I've seen

>Get friends
>Kill yourself
>Wait for 10 years after your death
>??
>Profit
Now your own self from a different timeline will have the best friends ever.

>the smug feeling of cucking yourself
PLEASE FUCK MY FUTURE WIFE KAKERU-KUN
IMPREGNATE HER IN MY STEAD!

Why did they even cared so much about Kakeru?

They didn't know him for that long and at least half of the time he was being a little bitch.

>Get friends

failed at the first step desu senpai

Better question is how the fuck did Earth not get devoured by the cosmic horror that is Bermuda triangle black hole.

To be fair, if I got sent a letter from myself that was able to predict the future, I might start to follow it as gospel as well.

people were complaining because ERASED didn't explain time travel mechanics, but honestly it's better than the half assed bullshit Orange gave us.

Because the Future Gadget Lab set up a gravimetric dampening field to contain the micro-black hole and contain it inside the Bermuda Triangle.

Kakeru is a bitch to kill himself and leave everyone behind.

The vast majority of the audience are women.

This is fucked up.

Hagita was by far the best character in this show.

>thanks for being the best friend I've ever had and for literally saving my life, let me repay you by stealing the girl you've always loved.

I'd marry the baker's daughter though.
Maybe her genki would cure my depression.

I also wish to do nothing while my friends are setting me up for a date from across the dimension.

>anime about peer pressuring a slut into whoring herself out to an undeserving emo kid instead of being with her destined one, on threats of the emo kid killing himself
shit anime
shit plot

>women

I wish he was focused on more and his love story.
Truly the best man to ever exist in that universe.

He was the real hero of the show. If he had not broken his bike Kakeru would've killed himself because you can't just jump out of the street on a bike like he did.

I fucking waited for it and I'm so glad I got to hear it.

We did it reddit!

Female readers don't like unique things, especially on Japan

Why didn't the letters say that everyone in the group received one and recommend working together right from the get-go?

I want to fuck Kakeru's mom.

>everyone else got a letter too so you should bring up saving Kakeru with them, me
>Naho says to the group how they all need to do like the time-traveling letters say
>"What the fuck are you talking about, Naho?"

They did not know it would work.

Naho was denser than all generic harem anime MC stapled together.

"It's possible that you're the only one who received a letter. Even if that's the case, show everybody this letter and prove its contents are real. Make sure you have everyone (especially based Hagita) working with you."

This is worse than AnoHana.

How much raunchy sex are these two gonna have?

I tried watching the first episode but I just couldn't get through it because the MC was presented as a brain dead idiot. So does the MC chick get better throughout the series or does she remain the same as pretty much every other shoujo MC who's dumb as bricks?

Naho sometimes puts a harem protagonist to shame. Kakeru being a self-loathing faggot doesn't help.

Why didn't they send a letter to Kakeru's mom and tell her to get therapy?

They're so synergistic. I bet they have tons of fun when it's just them.
Imagine a series where it's just those three going around having fun.

How would things change if Kakeru was gay in paralel universe? Would Suwa still save him?

How much of the studio's budget was spent on fucking blush

no. japs hate faggots.

It'd be a male-aimed show though

The movie is a live action

>Well hey there son, did we ever tell you about the time your mother, some people we do not talk to anymore and I sent back letters to our past selves to create a parallel world where you don't exist because in order to save a guy we knew a wet week from killing himself we had to pair him off with your mother?
>No?
>Well we all regret we aren't living in that world and the fact you exist.

So they've spent almost whole year changing him, they knew the future and yet he still almost killed himself. If the bike wasn't trashed, he wouldn't have all that time for thinking about his life and just bash into the truck.

>watching smelly gooks imitate anime

gross

These two saved the show. Naho had some cute poses too.

she was best girl from the beginning. Suwa was almost respectable until he went from bro to full cuck. By the end you could tell he was just doing it all for his own sick fetish.

If there is infinite number of paralel universes, there must exist one such universe, where you travel into every other paralel universe and kill yourself. How we are alive then?

This scene looked really nice

Did megane guy said that? That's cute.

Naho is the worst girl and Kakeru is the worst dude.
That couple there is the basedest.

Final episode wasn't surprising but pretty good. Managed to make me feel shit about my life and friends, which I guess was the point. Kudos to the writers for pulling it off.

Why was it called Orange?

>tfw you'll never watch a sunset with your friends, in a city surrounded by snowcapped mountains while cherry tree leaves fall around you

Because of Naho's hair.

>You high school friends realized you were a lost autist cause and abandoned you sometime in college.

this It is color of sunset. Sunset of their old lives.

>cuck yourself hard or watch your best friend die

>have a group of friends
>everyone has shit to do, work, other friends, bfs/gfs
>rarely get together anymore
>you're not getting any younger
do you have another rope my man

Grow some edge. Life is about survival

holy fuck

shouldn't you enjoy yourself? or are you just trying to come up with excuses for being a loner

Rope is cheap, lets go!

What if I do not want to survive? Growing up is a fucking joke, I had a shit college experience because I spent all the time studying in order to barely pass, I work all day and I am too drained to do anything when I get home.
40 or 50 years more of this shit or not even that since pensions are a thing of the past.

Society was a mistake, we should have stayed chucking spears at deer and picking berries.

HA GI TAAAAA

How would Orange change if Naho and Kakeru were replaced with Azu and Hagita?

did the episode you guys watch have an epilogue? can't believe Kakeru said this shit
>Hey, mom. Remember when I told you to stop being annoying and leave me alone? I was hanging out with my friends that day. Well, guess what? I'm banging one of the girls now. Thanks for dying, haha.

It would be fucking terrible because that means Azu would get with cuckeru in order to prevent him killing himself.
Hagita and Azu are OTP, I would kill a million kakerus in order for Azu and Hagita to date.

This is easily the most unintentionally funny scene in the whole show

I kekked uncontrollably

Therapy doesn't exist in Japan.

This. Kakeru genocide for the OTP.

Retard.

Go back to MAL.

Kakeru worked on my nerves but that was to be expected considering he committed suicide.
Naho worked on my nerves but it's just her personality, it's not her fault! She's too cute to be mad at.
Fucking loved the other couple.
Suwa needs to get with the tall brunette in this new universe now.
I didn't cry at all, I DIDN'T.

Someone pls recommend me more feels anime like this, it's the first one I've seen of this kind. Arigato.

>ELDER GOD TIER
Hagita
>ABOSLUTELY BASED TIER
Azu
>DECENT TIER
Takako
Suwa
>SHIT TIER
Naho
>FUCKING KILL YOURSELF BECAUSE SAD TIER
KAKERUUUUUUU

Just reevaluate your priorities. If you think that spears and berries are enough, you don't need too much money and you can take parttime jobs = more time for yourself.

You're giving too much credit.

:)

Wow! What did he mean by this?

So the message of this show is don't ever worry about anything, even if you fuck up you can send a letter to the bermuda triangle and fix it.

Hagita was literally the only one who saved Kakeru.

Move Naho down a tier.

He is silent hero who prefers to stay in shadows.

Honestly wasn't expecting a direct adaptation given the director (figured we'd get a bad end), but overall was a pretty alright show. Watching it week to week definitely took out the impact of it, though.

He killed himself next year

tfw it was Hagita and not Naho or anyone else who saved kakerus life.

Nigga would have died had he not trashed the bike, Hagita was the real hero.

Anyone else prefer it if the supernatural element was more prevalent? It'd make for a more interesting watch than 2 absolutely based characters, 1 cuck, 1 blank page and kakeru and naho.

But if he had the bike he would have gone to the intersection they were waiting at. All Hagita did was cause them more trouble and worry

Hagita

>saved Kakeru
>got to tell his dorky highschool self to take off those glasses, strap on a pair of balls and he is clear to FUCK that genki shawty

So Hagita won the Orange Bowl?

At least they'll be from Suwa's POV. Poor guy was one of the only reasons I kept reading this.

I really need an spinoff about Hagita and Azu.

Am I really the only one who loved the ending. Kakeru being saved brought a smile to my face.

I want them to get their own show!

so they're just going to pretend like he didn't still plan on killing himself and act like kakeru's psychological state is 100% okay?

cool.

It's okay, even if he kills himself the bermuda triangle will save him again.

I forget - was there any implication that they got together in the future?

Not in the shitty future where they don't have a suicidal faggot around to comparably make them feel better about themselves. Maybe in the new future which I assume will be in the movie/special

>black hole
Way to fuck it up 12 episodes in and force me to watch the final one.

It's stupid for sure, but it doesn't ruin the show really.
The characters do that.

>They saved Kakeru
>SAVED
So prevent the boy to be hit by a car made the guilt he felt for his mother's death disappear? Curing depression in Japan is that easy? Good to know. I just wonder why so many cases of suicide.

With whatching what I have and knowing what will happen I don't even feel like watching the last episode. I've been dreading watching the episodes for a while already with how shit the whole thing is. Should I even watch the last episode just to get it over with or just drop it? It wouldn't be the first time I drop a series so late because of how shit it is or it was handled.

Same here.

If you don't want to watch it, don't watch it. If you do want to watch it, watch it. No one else can answer that for you.

According to this series I guess it is. Still, I think what's stopping him from trying again? Would they have to eternally worry about him and prevent his suicide attempts whenever they happened? It'd be much better to get him some professional help, but that's not a thing since mental illnes is so looked down upon by the nips that there's very few shrinks there. I remember reading that half of those shrinks are gaijin.

Woo I liked this anime. Yea the science might have been wonky but overall this anime still does a great job in trying to tell its story and convey an important message. There was on maybe 2 EPs that I didnt like caz of how dense Naho was in those EPs. But the ending was such a happy one, knowing Kakeru lived.
I rate 8/10.

WHY DIDN'T ANYONE WRITE IN BIG BLACK LETTERS ON THE VERY FIRST PAGE OF THE LETTER:
>KAKERU'S MOM WILL KILL HERSELF TODAY IF YOU INVITE KAKERU WITH OYU

Because if she doesn't kill herself there wouldn't be a story to tell.

If you're a Jap and depressed they would rather have you just kill yourself.

Erase sad tier and move Naho down.

Fug it I'll just watch it and get it over with. It may be shit, but the one thing that will come out of it is the space in my hard drive it'll leave after erasing it.

The whole bermuda triangle thing was so stupid.

But other than that I still loved this series to bits.

why ruin this show with the romance bullshit

Like romance is great and all, but why the fuck would anyone enjoy this cuck bullshit? Focus on the friendship and getting the guy some professional help

Because it's not about suicide or really friendship even. It's about making the most of the present and appreciating it while it's there.

I imagine there's a universe where this cuck buzzword isn't over-used by a bunch of kids and I'd love to live there

>You will never make friends
>You will never have anyone that cares about you

help

Suwa is a fucking idiot. I am sorry, he is amazing but why sacrifice his own hapiness for someone who doesn't even want their help? Didn't he see how bad Kakeru treat Naho? You are an idiot Suwa. If you love someone at least try to fight for him/her.

Because he s a cuck.

Joke answer: he's a cuck
Serious answer: If you think your happiness depends on getting with a particular girl, you're not living your life correctly.

its called Japan, I want to live there too

This is what is called thinking of oneself. Or do you think it is better to think in another person's happiness instead of your own? He could had tried, just tell Naho how he felt. That's all.

I kind of feel cheated in the way that I feel the same as most of you guys, as in the writing was kind of terrible and most of the characters were insufferable, but yet I teared up a bunch watching this show and thought it was rather sweet at times.

I would definitely not recommend it though. Is the manga better?

I want to look up Azu's skirt!

Naho is autistic and dense.
In the original world they stopped talking with Kakeru for months over a small argument even after apologies because shit were awkward.
Confessing to Naho would make things between them awkward and bring nothing but unnecessary worries, guilt and shit. Suwa didn't want that, they needed to focus on saving Kakeru.

Did the series ever give a glimpse in the future of what happened in the dimension where Kakeru was saved in the source material?

So was this worth finishing in the end? I dropped it halfway through because I was falling behind on other shows and I was already watching Momokuri which was a much cuter shoujo/romance.

-Naho
-Kakeru

I fixed this show.

I stopped watching around ep7 or 8 because the animation quality was getting awful. I read the manga to finish it off since i liked the story.
Did the quality ever recover?

Nah, the quality had been getting on par with QUALITY code. the school festival was just awesome.

It never manages to get back to the quality of the first and third episodes but it's decent where it counts and pretty good when everything manages to come together.

Episode 11 is pretty awful though as it's another ep where all the key animation was outsourced to Korea.

fucking Korean gook animation really brought down this show, the manga was a lot better

So did Hagita and Azu ever get together? In any timeline?

This show had more problems than just the QUALITY.

Wait for the movie and see.

I don't think there is any clue in the future timeline about them fucking so, i guess not. The movie better touch upon that subject.

Would you be willing to have your past self get cucked in order to save your bro, Cred Forums?

Suwa truly follows the bros before hoes rule.

No.

That's why Hagita is the true hero of the story, truly a man of action and not just words.

So glad its over, so tired of Cuckeru and Aho.

I'll miss Hagita and Azusa though.

She would have find another reason to kill herself. Or it would have happened some other time they asked him out. The characters pointed this out.

>In this universe Kakeru remains alive.
>Suwa kills himself instead.

So was there ever a given reason why kekarus mother offed herself?
Some quality posts in this thread.

Didn't watch past episode 8, since I read the manga. Show's an exact, word-for-word replication of the manga, and I've never seen the point in watching those kinds of replications honestly

Kakeru didn't visit her in the hospital, he snapped at her over the phone. She was incredibly unstable before then too, and it was just the straw that broke the camel's back. So basically the same reason as Kakeru.

Don't like college and shitty office jobs?
Don't do 'em. My advice: do something you know you love to do (for me it's music), and doggedly pursue it to the very end. As long as you can survive doing something you deeply love doing, you're happy.

Glasses-kun gets shit done. A friend who's willing to jack your bike to save your life is a friend worth having. Truly the most based character in the series.

She thinks Kakeru will be happier without her, that she's holding him back. She's not right mentally.

He did not lose anything. I am glad he doesn't end with stupid Naho again. God bless.

This

Was okay in the end. Kakeru is autistic as his mom, so he'll probably still kill himself later.

Is this the best NTR anime?

>not writing investment tips and lottery numbers in your letter to your past self instead of trying to save some depressed cuck

No user he IS the cuck

I was happy to at the ending too. I was just upset at the end because I wanted to see his life 10 yrs later because they did all that work and I just want to know how he's doing. Although there is that movie. I was crying too since it's a bittersweet ending. In one world they still have to go on knowing Kakeru is never coming back but they only live the happiness of knowing he's happy and alive some where else.

They are honourless.

Check mate, scientologists.

>This is Mayushi-levels of futile attempts to save someone doomed to die.

animedl.xyz/ This anime sucks