>why is the only one without bangs

Other urls found in this thread:

onepiecelovers.net/the-vinsmokes-and-their-powers/
p.fuwafuwa.moe/rguekp.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=d9TpRfDdyU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's the only decent one of Sanji's siblings

Looks as assholish as the rest.

The one sibling sets up as "the good one" after Sanji is probably going to be Reiju.

Reminder that Yonji is irredeemable

I want to cum inside the bunny

I repeat my point form the last thread.

oda is a genius. like it or not but this story will be remembered as the greatest story ever told. in the end one piece will probably have sold around one billion of volumes around the world. like or not, but you are currently reading the greatest story and in the future people will kill themselve because they weren't born at the good time and couldn't follow weekly one piece..

>monet-fags sperging about the "snow rabbits" for months
>turns out that it was literally just there as a preview for the shitty anime filler

It still makes me laugh

>x"-"fags
kys

that vein on his neck reminds me of a big veiny penis

>what's his ability
He is an artificial devil fruit like Sanji.
>what's his role in the arc
Getting his ass kicked by Sanji.
>did he get bullied after sanji
Probably. His entire family is bullies.
Because bangs are gay.

Now onto my actual comment. Is anybody else worried that this is going to be the arc that Vegapunk is outed as just being yet another generic, amoral scientist character? I've been worried that Oda is going to try and redeem Caesar for a while now but it seems like Oda is just outright going to pull a whole "Caesar was a good boy he dindu nuffing, it was all Vegapunk!".

Pudding a lying bitch

>Number oriented children
>Not expecting # 4 to be representation of death

Yonji was the one who beat up the maid.

Nah not really, Vegapunk's the one who fired Caesar when he was doing shady shit. And if I recall right, Kuma's last request to Vegapunk was to let him protect the Sunny during the timeskip, which he agreeds.

REIJU CONFIRMED FOR BEING GOOD.
YONJI WILL BE THE NEXT TO JOIN SANJIS SIDE

>what's his ability
Being the weakest in the family.

>what's his role in the arc
Being the weakest in the family.

>did he get bullied after sanji
He's the weakest in the family, so yes.

Because he's the weakest in the family.

He only did that for Kuma in exchange for Kuma going full Robocop for him. And the Caesar relationship is still pretty sketchy. Even if Caesar was the one going full Mengele Vegapunk did still have involvement in Punk Hazard.

Cause she's an insufferable cunt. Just like Nami.

Blackbeard has the phoenix fruit, this is 100% canon.

There's a bunch of in-story reasons why it makes sense, but there's also a thematic one.

Blackbeard is on some level based on the Dattatreya, a three faced Hindu deity that is draw in a way very similar to the outline of blackbeards flag.

Dattatreya is actually a combination of three separate Hindu deities: Brahma the creator, Vishnu the preserver and Shiva the destroyer.

Right now blackbeard has a paramecia that lets him destroy anything (guragura) and a logia that lets him preserve everything in his black hole (yamiyami). To round this out he'll have a zoan that lets him recover from (nearly) everything with the phoenix fruit. It's a different mythological concept, but there's also a color theme where you have white guragura (heaven), black yamiyami (the underworld) and blue phoenix, which is the best color to represent earth in a world that is nearly 100% water outside of small islands everywhere

I'm done sperging out now, please go back to arguing about monet.

He doesn't have the phoenix yet

It is confirmed that Blackbeard was scouring the sea hunting down Whitebeard's crew for their fruits. He probably has the diamond fruit already but Marco's fruit is going to be an important part of the Wano arc.

Guys since sanji family is power ranger what color is each sibling?

sanji- black ranger

girl sibling- pink ranger

oldest brother- red ranger

what other ranger color?

>He only did that for Kuma in exchange for Kuma going full Robocop for him
Sound like Kuma was well on his way to that well before even meeting the strawhats.

Also Shiryuu has the diamond fruit so Zoro can cut diamond.

Are you forgetting that blackbeard and WB remains led by marco already fought, and that "it was the moment where people started taking BB seriously" as a yonko?

If he let a bunch of them escape, I dunno if that would be decisive enough for people to accept BB taking all the WB territory so quickly.

marco is pretty much confirmed alive

>implying
Haki is the hardest metal

He did let Marco escape. He is confirmed to be hiding out in Wano.

In all fairness, we don't know if the way Blackbeard takes fruit power requires the previous user to die (though it's probably the case, and I remember he waited for Whitebeard to die to steals his fruit).

>in wano
no, they sent a separate team to look for marco.

So shouldn't haki infused diamond be even harder?

Yeah, to Wano.

He doesn't need to kill him, just convincingly beat him

yami yami or phoenix shenanigans could leave marco alive but without the fruit, he needed whitebeard to be dead because he was The Strongest Man In The World and fought on for ages even though he was already dead, but marco? when BB has the gura fruit? I dunno if he needs to wait for HIM to die

>Sanji has no superhuman abilities

>He still is the strongest of his brothers

How much do you wanna bet that Sanji's mom was a good person and that she "passed her will" onto Sanji.

inb4 oedipus complex

Nope, I'll make it even weaker. You know shit a bout Metallurgy.

How strong are Whitebeard Commanders & Blackbeard compared to Admirals anyway? They seem to be capable of fighting them.

>Yeah, to Wano.
no.

I'm willing to bet that the rest of the siblings have an over reliance on technology compared to Sanji. Their flying shoes? Sanji doesn't need them to walk on air.

Is it me or is Yonji a bit more bulked up that then other brothers?

jinbe said they get the power by killing the user

Bara Doujins when?

>jinbe is an expert in how the yami yami works when he doesn't even have a devil fruit

So how strong are guys like Akainu, Kziaru, Aokiji, Ace, Blackbeard & Marco without their DFs?

He didn't, he said they were going around killing powerful devil fruit users and taking their power, this is just semantics but there is no evidence that killing them is a requirement in his words alone, and as far as we know he has no way of knowing it, either.

>yami yami
the stealing process doesn't even require blackbeard, burgess could do it too

[citation needed]

What he said when he attacked Luffy during Dressrosa you speedreading clown.

doesn't mean he can do it alone

yes it does you fool.

he's the only one at dressrosa.

Read their introductions again.

>the bag is full of fruits
>kill user, fruit reincarnates in the bag
It's that simple.

So do you think Blackbeard has Whitebeard's poneglyph?

This is ambiguous on if it means "I can take DF too" or "If I have your body I can take you back to BB"

Even if HE can take fruits, that could be a fallout of yami yami.

Basic storytelling logic dictates that if all the BB pirates could take powers without requiring him in some way, none of them would follow BB anymore. They're all psychos that are only following him because they want to ride on his path of mayhem to becoming pirate king. If they could take powers, as card carrying bad guys they would by the laws of shonen attempt to take BB fruit or otherwise usurp his plan if they could. The fact that none of them do this is proof they can't and they can only satisify their by-proxy pirate king murderglory by assisting BB.

Also, there's the fact that the yami yami is the cornerstone of blackbeards entire plan, to the point where he would've never tried to become pirate king if he never found it. That's HUGE proof that he can only take powers by using it in some way, he doesn't need yami yami to manipulate things so that whitebeard ends up dead, all it did was make him almost die a couple times on the way to marineford because he can't avoid hits.

Now, we have a lot of circumstantial proof that only BB/yami yami can take powers, and literally none that the reverse is true and that it's just one weird trick that know all the BB pirates know. Kindly kiss my ass

It was never stated that either of them had one of the road poneglyphs, but he might come across one in the future

>Sanji is the only person in the crew Nami uses -kun with

they all have their own colors already.

Yonji is green
Ninji is blue

sister and other brother are pink and red, so you were correct and yeah I would assume Sanji is black.

>nonsense headcanon: the post

Not in the crew but she uses -kun with Law too.

SANAFAGS BTFO

>in the crew
>Not in the crew
Are you retarded? Or do you not understand English?

>oda confirmed no inter-crew romance
>nami uses -kun with law
it's pretty much confirmed, isn't it?

Just wanted to make sure you remembered that Nami's a slut SaNafag

>only one in the crew
What's your first language so I can translate it to that language since it seems you don't understand English.

I sure am glad that there are no Nazi's in One Piece

No she isn't.

>Nami is a slut
Yes, but she is Sanji's slut. That's all that matters

Nami is a celestial dragon

i don't think you understand what a slut is

On Punk Hazard we saw a DF manifest in an apple after its user died though. Caesar was aware of this, Vegapunk no doubt, and possibly BB & his crew. The yamiyami likely just lets BB extract the power from a fruit/user, whereas the BB captains are likely just going around gathering DFs through the DF->fruit method, which requires killing the user.

Just look at the bag Burgess was carrying around on Dressrosa.

I'm guessing you have never talk dirty to the girl you fuck.
Oh wait, I forgot you're a Virgin.

Damn Oda at it again I see

Well...

Sanji had a hard life.

This is so accurate

Nami will protect his smile. Don't worry.

Innaccuratefags BTFO

My dick is a celestial dragon

Nami is a lesbian

Nami is a Sanji

Nami is a ____.

Sanji's slut.

fucking slut.

Cheap whore

walking pair of tits

Yonji will marry pudding. His eyes will turn heart when he meets her

All correct.

yonji will marry nami. unlike sanji he wants to keep his prince status so he has access to the riches

True

Not gonna lie, I do want to see Sanji cucked by his little brother.

If Yonji does help Sanji I could see Sanji agreeing for Yonji to dress up as him and marry pudding instead of him

how does almost nobody know about this? what's stopping the marines from just killing every pirate with a devil fruit they can and putting them all under heavy lock and key at mariejois or something

TRUTH

cute

how do you think marines got their hands on all those logias and fuji's gravi fruit?

Dude, they don't have a mom. They're all clones of Jajji.

not to mention burgess was there for a fruit in the first place. He was trying to decide on gomu gomu or the string

before this concept of "just kill someone with a bag of fruits nearby" I would assume because they have worldwide connections that let them scoop up the new spawned locations of fruits easily

the question is why don't the marines have ALL the logias and all other kinds of shit, unless you're trying to say that they don't know about this somehow?

were these artificial zoan fruits?

>Brother's all act like Sanji is the weakest
>He stomped Yonji offscreen

I almost feel like Yonji should be secretly shitting bricks that everyone might realize he's the weakest brother.

The marines are good guys and tend to not outright kill pirates; they built Impel Down for a reason. Though it wouldn't surprise me if Impel Down keeps a stock of every kind of fruit in a freezer in case one of the prisoners expires.

if the marines were strong enough to go kill all the pirates with fruits just like that, they wouldn't have any problems in the first place

No, they have swirls so they're real.

They have swirls, not circles, and one was a paramecia.

Vegapunk was somehow make a list of undiscovered fruits. Before that I'm guessing it was hard to discern what was the result of a devil fruit or some other weird power or technology.

It seems Oda is setting him up as the less "evil" so I'm guessing Yonji will end up Sanji some way.
Maybe not even voluntary

What if Sanji dies this arc, and one of his siblings replaces him for the remainder of Luffy's journey?

They would need a cook.

There's a reason why Nami has been shown cooking in the past few chapters.

Yeah I think something is sketchy about this. There has to be more to it going on. I thought DFs were supposed to take a long ass time to respawn?
If they respawned the moment a fruit user died, would they really be considered that rare? You'd just have to find a fruit user and kill him, which shouldn't seem like a huge deal to the Marines.

Just imagine Kizaru going around the Grand line axe kicking faggots with a bag full of pomegranates.

pretty much this, I assume that blackbeard's darkness drags the devil into the fruit in that specific area, so it doesn't spawn somewhere else in the world.

reiju a bitch

If Sanji dies is because Nami is pregnant with his child.
So Sanji and Nami's kid will replace Sanji.

Another SANAfag many delusions

tsst

I can't remember if this happened exactly the same way in the manga, but it's kind of funny to see Sanji so out there, he emulates Hancock's Devil Fruit effect onto himself.

Merorine > Mero Mero Fruit ?

>would they really be considered that rare?
>Rare : not found in large numbers and consequently of interest or value.
There are 84 canon DFs revealed thus far for the millions, if not billions, of humans, giants, merfolk etc. that exist in OP.

>I thought DFs were supposed to take a long ass time to respawn?

Are you new to the series?

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

even if they had 10k devil fruits which I assume is about the correct amount it's minute amount compared to sentient beings

Nami has better taste

I'm an older timer following the manga. I just thought the Sanji/Chopper/Shirahoshi moment was extra hilarious in the anime.

Also when I read the manga, I missed out on small nuances, for example after the timeskip, Luffy can activate Gear 2nd in the link of an eye by folding out his arm fast. Before this he had to spend several seconds pumping with his legs.
The anime seems to be a lot better at portraying such differences.

>found the self insert landwhale
Name one male in the crew that is hotter than Sanji.

Who I wonder.
A Spic?
A Nigger?
A refrigerator?
Bones?
A faggot animal?

The only one that has a chance is Zoro.

I still dont get why they skipped sanji beating the fuck out of him.

Because he is the less evil and weak that will help Sanji later in the arc.

Stop self inserting your shit taste
Nami loves Sanji and there's nothing you can do about it.

So if his brothers are supposed to be superhuman, why are they so weak?

Because Oda is Hack that doesn't know how to tell a story anymore.

>implying it has to be a male
you're forgetting nami's a huge lesbian

Because Sanji's strong?

Shouldnt his brothers at least pose a challenge then?

>in the crew
But there won't be romance within the crew. You'd best look for hot guys outside it, like Law. Law's a much better man for her.

Some people will never get that there will never be inter-crew romance.

They haven't even fought?

He kicked Yonji's shit in aand proceeded to do so with niji.

Yonji is the youngest and the weakest. Sanji did fuck all to Niji.

My brothers insist best boy Sanji is a "useless jobber".

Please reply to this post with an explanation as to why these claims are false.

he is right. sanji literally just got one shotted last chapter.

Jobber or not. Nami loves him so who cares

>84

Maybe 84 named, but really we've seen like 105.

He probably got 84 from the wiki, which does a relatively good job of listing all fruits.

Law's a homo though. Nami doesn't stand a chance.

Nakama.

yeah especially because he doesn't like bread

Caesar a cute and next straw hat!

I love that Sheephead has the same VA as Kamina.

ZEHAHAHAAA..... caesar is mine mugiwara!

Nami is such a dumb bimbo, hope she gets captured by blackbeard

his voice work was really on point this episode, he really goes all out.

love how he rolls the Rs

Proper bb phrasing

>ZEHAHAHAAAA...mugiwara!! Caesar is mine!!

>mfw patiently waiting for Bonney to join

Maybe it appears that way, but technically nothing she said has turned out untrue. Even though her siblings can attack the strawhats, no one else can without revealing their secret passage to everyone.

Read slow.

Blackbeard doesn't need artificial devil fruits. If he wants a devil fruit, he's strong enough to go assassinate its current user and take it.

Maybe because you need to actually find a kill the person with the fruit to take it? If they could kill the people with DFs they wouldnt need the fucking thing to begin with.

That aside, I'm not sure why speedreaders are so flabbergasted about this devil fruit hunt. Oda made a point with Caesar getting back his axotol fruit, and again with Doflamingo getting the fruit of Ace. Oda went out of his way to stress how DFs come back and retarded speed readers are still adamantly defending BB needing to be involved.

What in the world is his freaking power? Fuck!

shes crazy ugly too

This.

that was a manju, not a swatstika

No one will believe it, but Thatch actually ate Yami Yami. This is the only reason Blackbeard had to kill him. The method he used on Whitebeard he also used on Thatch.

Why is every one piece thread the same?

Literally the first 300 post are nearly identical each time.

The Nazi swastika stands on one of the points, basically it's tilted like 45 degrees.

took a break since sabo came back

does Shanks show up again?

this kind of post always makes me wonder if people on Cred Forums have ever actually met a girl before

of course they haven't

According to Rayleigh, there are 3 categories of Haki: Observation, Armament, Emperor. Right?

Roger's ability of hearing "the voice of all things", is it related to Emperor's Haki?
Or is it related to Observation Haki?

probably max-tier observation haki

I'm a little bit confused on them because I followed various different translations from different groups of both scans and subs and they use different terms and such.

Zoro's "Breath of all things" is different from Roger's "Voice of all things", right?

(I'm uncertain due to)

He had a cameo, he was at someones wedding reading about Luffy in the newspaper

Its not related to haki, since Rayleigh had all forms of Haki and he couldn't hear what was is in the ocean, most likely its related to the will of D.
Same way Luffy can hear the voice of Zushina while others can not.

People assume he killed Thatch before he ate it
and if he takes Marcos fruit like some people think he will, he'd have taken 3 fruits from 3 WB pirates

maybe voice of all things is an understanding of all living things while the breath of all things is an understanding of all non living things. That's why Luffy can understand everyone and Zoro can cut anything.

she says kun to luffy as well retard

Both sounds plausible. I guess we should wait for Oda to clarify.

Because OP threads are posted 24/7/365.
And a chapter every 1-2 weeks only gives you so much to discuss before the threads turn back into OP general and shitposting.

Not sure if you're trolling or just a speed reading retard.

Roger could understand "voices" that came from those Phoneglyphs, without even ability to read them.

So I don't think they are split between living/non-living.

No she doesn't dumbass.

cossette

LUNAfags ladies and gentlemen.
Just look at the things they say.

And yet the retards just can't stop making threads for at least one day of the week

Sanji will use Okama Kenpo to defeat his family.

Calling it now!

Delete this

Why does that image upset you?

>manju

Why does Oda self insert as Sanji?
Pervert, smoker, etc

best girl in One Piece

why are you talking about robin?

What kind of power does "winch green" hint at? Does he use a winch as a weapon or something?

>namifag

Reminder that Oda is a hack and has to recycle the character designs of fodder for big players.

>Actual animation showing it transforming
Well now.

>people think yonji beat the cook when he's just like sanji when it comes to women

why do people try to be clever when it comes to oda's writing. it should be obvious that yonji and reiju aren't as bad as the others.

Blackbeard is not bad enough to be the main villain. The worst thing he did happened off screen.

I think deep down they know Yonji and Reiju will be the ones helping Sanji. They keep saying "no" because they don't want it to be true. But it's obvious what will happen.

Please stop with your delusions

Sanji > Vergo

Vergo definitely had better haki than Pica he had full body haki back when Law was a child and yet Pica got out haki'd by someone who didn't even know what haki was 2 years ago. Pica's defense meant absolutely nothing and Sanji is not that far behind Zoro.

Sanji was damaging Vergo who is an avid user of haki and uses it in the majority of attacks. Sanji was sending Vergo flying and into walls causing him to bleed from his head, nose and mouth meanwhile Smoker punched Vergo right in the face with a hardening haki enhanced punch and yet Vergo was only bleeding from his head.

Sanji was also fighting in an injured body and this was mentioned twice before the fight.

Also his leg was fractured yes. But even with an injured body and a fractured leg he was still parrying Vergo's attacks and blocking with the same leg. He said "If the fight had carried on "like that"....." We don't even know if Sanji would've lost.

In thriller bark this exact same thing happened with Zoro and Ryuma. Zoro and Ryuma were clashing equally and zoro said "If this carries on any longer then my swords will break" and Zoro still won in the end. I don't know what would have happened but a fractured leg does not equal a loss when Sanji was still fighting and the injury was not mentioned more than once afterwards. Sanji ran and walked just fine after, he used skywalk to save g5 soldiers, he kicked g5 soldiers to safety and he kicked kinemon's shinokuni covering. If you say Vergo was fine after the fight, then so was Sanji.

Sanji was not even fighting Vergo at full power and was still kicking him around the place with ease.
Sanji didn't use grill shot
Poele a freire spectre
Hell memories
Double leg DJ
etc

He didn't lose to Vergo nor did he say he was going to lose.

Doflamingo commented on Sanji's strength twice and acknowledged him. Doffy didn't even acknowledge Luffy's strength in their first 3 confrontations. Also parasite has been used on bothLuffy and Sanji. It's more like a checkmate and then the chess pieces are swept off and the fight is cancelled. I wouldn't have counted that itself as a loss but yes Sanji would have lost to Doflamingo so that's fine. Luffy himself didn't even win after everything up to his first use of G4. If Law and Gatz didn't hide Luffy and run away with him Doffy would have won. Doffy would be Law Luffy Zoro Sanji etc all in one on one combat.

Judge called Sanji's bluff. Sanji doesn't want to show that he's like his family and disregard human life. He wasn't going to attack the soldiers. That doesn't even equal a loss. Sanji blocked a spear with just casual armament haki. Even Luffy had to use black hardening haki to block a sword from a solider in dressrosa right after they came out of the slanted well and Ucy was shot. Sanji took Judge's electromagnectic kick blaster point blank to the face and suffered no damage. He was thrown to the ground and suffered no damage. He blocked Judge's spear which was enhanced with electricity with the flat part of his foot it didn't even pierce him. He is not scum like his family and he will not attack people that had nothing to do with the fight for no reason. After this entire fight was damage did Sanji suffer? A single band aid to the head. You call that a loss? He was reminiscing the entire fight. He used one named attack.

Sanji beat Wadatsumi with one kick. Wadastumi was much much nearly as big as Pica's stone golem and Sanji set his entire body on fire.

Sanji also beat Sheepshead in one attack also.

>h-he went crazy for Nami so he isnt bad
This logic is retarded. Unlike reiju he's always shown in the same panel as the other two brothers, he's constantly shown in the FB beating on sanji, And was also right along hoping sanji died a dog death. He didn't care that cosette was beat the shit out of, was about to fight the crew and let luffy die. Yonji has literally not given us anything to indicate that he is any less evil then his brothers.

Nice Zoroface, Oda

I agree with what you're saying but

>Pica got out haki'd by someone who didn't even know what haki was 2 years ago
Is retard logic. The amount of mastery you have depends entirely on yourself and how much work you put in. Pica knowing Haki for longer than Zoro is iirelevant. Haki isn't fucking fine wine. If you don't put in the effort, it'll suck. Simple as that. Zoro busted his ass for 2 years straight under the BEST swordsman in the World, of course his Haki is going to be great. Besides, the Monster Trio has always grown incredibly strong after each fight. Meaning their potential to grow is far higher than some random micky mouse sounding motherfucker.

Oh my god, now I remember the Koala flashback felt so creepy, her expression and everything reminded me of a broken doll.

Despite all that bullshit she still turned out to be a well adjusted adult. I wouldn't exactly call it realistic, but I'm happy it didn't fuck her up permanently.

oda is a genius. like it or not but this story will be remembered as the greatest story ever told. in the end one piece will probably have sold around one billion of volumes around the world. like or not, but you are currently reading the greatest story and in the future people will kill themselve because they weren't born at the good time and couldn't follow weekly one piece..

>I'm a super sanjifag who refuses to admit his loses
>picas Haki wasnt anything to zolo
He's fucking zolo user, you can't compare his fights to others plus His specialty is CoA. So I wouldn't be surprised if his Haki can cut vergo.

>look how much sanji hurt a off guard vergo
>smoker didn't do that much damage
>he was injured and had a fractured leg, plus he didn't go all out
1)as I said he caught vergo off guard
2)smoker is jobber and what he can't do isn't important
3)vergo is the one who fractured his leg and that's when sanji made the comment of if they went on any longer his leg would have broke. Plus vergo clearly wasn't going all out or taking sanji serious.

>doffy acknowledged sanji strength twice but not luffys
He was laughing the whole time while sanji was attacking, I wouldn't really count that. And luffy did more damage in his first attack against doffy then sanji did with all of his attacks. And luffy broke out of parasite while sanji was about to die.

>s-sanji blocked a spear
>judge used humans as a shield that's why sanji lost
And dadji blocked all of his attacks and threw him to the ground. Thus dealing more damage to sanji then sanji could do to him. That's a lost no matter how you look at it. Seeing as he couldn't even put a single band aid on dadji

>he beat wadatsumi With one kick
Yeah only because jinbe punched him in the air and made him super defenseless. He couldn't even block if he wanted too.

>he defeated sheepshead
Ok? What's your point? Brook was able to hold that jobber at bay. He wasn't even strong.

>this level of animation

>animation
>in a still

ok

>implying you can't tell animations skills from stills

Reiju is a honeypot backstabbing bitch.

She's playing all sides, all the time, just to have the cushiest life possible.

>couldn't follow weekly one piece
Most people won't care, One Piece is meant to be read by the volume that's why it's full of 'nothing happens' chapters.
They'll never know the pain of Odas breaks

>Reminder that Sanji's whole family is irredeemable

ftfy

I want to protect her smile

That viking purplehead horned-Robin is a slut and her smile is to be left unprotected

It might as well be unrelated to the types of haki.
Observation and Armament haki can be developed by training, so an 'innate-only' ability like hearing ''the voice of all things'' must be unrelated to them.
It could be related to Conqueror's haki, however, I find it hard to believe that's the direct requisite. People like Chinjao or Doffy both have Conqueror's and I don't picturethem hearing the voices.

Must be some mix of Will of D., Kozuki Clan, and the enemies of the WG, shit
Maaybe Roger and Luffy belong to a specific clan/family of D. able to hear them, while Momonosuke's is the one able to interact with it.

I just reread dressroasa
Its so much fucking better when you arent reading it weekly

FUCKING THIS

too late

do you guys think we'll get more than five pages for this week's chapter?

Meh, it's probably going to be about Sanji getting his shit slapped again.

which one would you marry?

educated yourself

onepiecelovers.net/the-vinsmokes-and-their-powers/

without a doubt the worst pirate i've ever heard of

newfag

It'll most likely go like this:
>continuation of the sad flashback
>some tear-jerking revelation
>back to present Sanji after-beating
>"So you better do what you're told, Sanji, or else *insert threat to baratie or okamas*"

And then two options:
-> First
>We get back to Luffy v. Cracker
>Cracker beat up and Luffy exhausted
>"Sanji I'm coming for you!!"

or
-> Second:
>Sanji is brought to BM + Pudding
>Small chit-chat, Sanji's insolent, Pudding blushes
>Some 'shocking' revelation about BM's plans

Sprinkle some Pedro&Brook, Chopper&Carrot, or BMs crew/related bits here and there and that's it.
End of ch.841

Do you have autism?

I have no burger in my ass, famalama
That's the most likely way it'll play out, imho

The truth is that Blackbeard has a dream! The World Government is diseased -- rotten to the core...there's no saving it... We need to pull it out by the roots! Wipe the slate clean -- burn it down! And from the ashes a new era will be born! Evolved but untamed! The weak will be purged, and the strongest will thrive; free to live as they see fit! They'll make The World Government great again!
He's using piracy as a business to become an emperor! So he can end piracy as a business... In his new era, people will die and kill... for what they believe! Not for money, not for one piece, not for what they're told is right! Every man will be free to fight his own wars! Zehahahahahaha!

ike it's something bad. Nami best girl officially.

Reminder that Usopp already knew Sanji's family

p.fuwafuwa.moe/rguekp.webm

>Nami best slut officially.
ftfy

One Piece is meant to be read by the volume anyway. All these 'nothing happens' chapters are for that purpose
I doubt the next generation will envy having to wait weeks in between chapters. But they'll never know the joy and anger these threads can bring, and that is their loss

Daily reminder that Reiji is the strongest sibling. Go look at the childhood scenes.
>Always first in every event
>Putting literally no effort in to running so she doesn't stand out

She is the oldest of course

YEAR OF BROOK
E
A
R

O
F

BEST SKELLY
R
O
O
K

Reminder that Pudding will marry Sanji and will join the crew.

Then the Strawhats would be part of Big Moms fleet

They will need Big Mom's help to defeat Kaido so it's all good.

Sanji will cuck Bege

>Big Mom relating to other pirate crews besides submitting them to her crew
>Luffy subordinate of a Yonko to defeat another
Geez man, the implications

It'll be a flashback-only chapter

Which of BM's 300 kids succeeds her if her fat ass dies of diabeetus? My vote goes to Sanji and Pudding for king and queen of Tottoland in the epilogue.

Bege's stubble is drawn really well. I can almost feel it.

One of the sweet commanders

so maybe pudding

nah man sanji will retire to baratie with his wifey after zeff kicks the bucket. they'll manage the restaurant together, sanji head chef and pudding doing all the desserts

Which sibling gets matched up against which Straw Hat?

Man, after the last chapter, this scene is 100 times more satisfying

Who cares? Pudding will be irrelevant after this arc. We will never see her again and Sanji will forget about her just like he did with Viola

When will Sanji go and kick his family ass already?Hurry the fuck up

in about 30 chapters

This. I can actually see this shit happening and it's the most logical

No. your mom best slut. robin just slut. Nami just best girl.

>he forgot about viola
I'm pretty sure he didn't. Why would he just randomly bring me up a girl who didn't even really like him? If he did he might as well just randomly talk a out vivi, shirahosi,Hancock, and kemi

Of course they will marry but that's at the end of the series

Cosetta >>> Purin

>I can see this happening
>It's the most logical
Spoken like a true shipper so we know that shit won't happen

Nami unironically has a better rapport with Usopp.

crocodile

joke's on you: I hate my Kokoro-looking mother to death

I like cosetta too but she has less of chance since she's more of a background character

>a faggot raider
>clearly liked a female reindeer
Slow down speed reader

>only one left is a swordfag
Stop your delusions zolofag.

>thinks calling other girls slut will change the fact that Nami is a slut
Top kek

>thinks calling Nami slut will change the fact that Nami best girl and robin slut
Top kek

because she is a whore like robin?

Does cracker have the most unoriginal df in the series?

> New devil fruit
> Unoriginal

That doesn't make sense

no

It follows the theme of "i can create infinite amounts of this stupid thing which would usually be usless if it wasn't extremely hard and unbreakable"

I first thought that his df is a similar to robin's df

It's pretty much 100% certain that Marco is still alive, so the only way Blackbeard has Phoenix is if he somehow was able to take the fruit and spare Marco.

That said, it's obvious that Blackbeard knows about and would want the Phoenix Zoan, since he told Ace that his only weakness is a lack of intangibility. The pheonix doesn't really make him intangible like a logia, but it still solves the problem of taking damage.

Whitebeard commanders like Ace are on the level of an admiral.

Blackbeard with Phoenix would shit stomp any admiral easily, even without it he'd pretty much wreck one.

>assuming Yami Yami is a requirement.
If that were true Blackbeard wouldn't need to hide his method.

And yeah if Jinbei says BB is hunting DF then BB is hunting DF, faggot.

You wrongly assume that Blackbeard killed Thatch before Thatch ate Yami Yami.

What actually happened is Thatch ate it, Blackbeard killed him, and then obtained the fruit the same way he did Whitebeard's.

With no Devil Fruit, Blackbeard would easily wreck any of them (assuming they had no DF too).

Akainu with no DF = Lucci with haki.
Kuzan with no DF = Lucci with haki.
Kizaru with no DF = Lucci with haki.

They are pretty weak without their DF, they rely on their DF completely.

Akainu criticized Ace for relying on his DF but Akainu was doing the same exact thing, only being able to hurt Ace because his DF is stronger.

How will that work?!

Are they going to laugh at him while he's kicking their ass?

Also where's he going to get a dress?

Is he going to ask Pudding if he can borrow her wedding dress or something?

boy u mite b onto something

>Whitebeard commanders like Ace are on the level of an admiral.
Good one user. Marco barely scraped equal. Jack likely would be about even too at most. Ace and all the commanders below were not admiral level.

I want to lick those armpits.

>falling for the meme
Kill yourself newfag

>N-nami isn't a slur
> Robin is
user it doesn't matter who else is a slut to you. it doesn't change the fact that Nami is a Canon slut

Akainu wasn't just relying on his DF though. He was ruthless as fuck.

Just because he wasn't doing crazy martial arts doesn't mean he was relying solely on his power. Akainu was running schemes behind the scenes and Ace would have escaped if Akainu didn't successfully push his buttons.

But then you'll dirty your screen

I want to fuck a cartoon character.

Unattractive since the time skip.

>Post timeskip Luffy with G4 is overpowered by some biscuits

Yonkous are the only pirates stronger than admirals, and even there it's a stretch (I believe that Fujitora would be able to defeat anyone, given how broken his DF is)

>Treating rank like power levels
I'd be willing to wager Ben Beckman is leagues stronger than Marco.

user it doesn't matter who else is a slut to you. it doesn't change the fact that Nami best girl and robin slut

a bunch of guys lick armpits of this whore

>never underestimate the destructive power of biscuits

Robin grabbed Franky's balls. she is a canon slut

Admirals are the Marines' strongest weapons, in this case it's ok to treat their rank as powerlevel. Plus we actually saw them fighting and it seemed pretty clear to me that they are stronger than Marco, Ace and Jozu

nami showed her naked body for money. she is canon slut.

Is this worth to read 840 chapter or not?

read the first 50 and decide for yourself

Ace and whitebeard die
Luffy has another brother named Sabo
Blackbeard becomes a Yonko
Sanji is actually a prince
Brook and franky join.
Luffy dad is the most wanted man
Luffy's grandad is a marine

without contact - not a whore
so only robin is a canon slut

your classmates have seen your dick in the toilet
you whore gay

no read bleach instead

>Seemed pretty clear that they were stronger.

The difference shown between Ace and Akainu was much smaller than the difference shown between Luffy and Crocodile.

The difference shown between Marco and Kizaru was also much lesser.

Kizaru could not defeat Marco in fair combat.
Akainu might have beaten Ace in fair combat, but it wasn't going to be a quick fight. It's likely that Akainu had an elemental advantage vs Aokiji and yet Aokiji still lasted ten days.

>Yonko's are the only

That's false. It's a proven fact that a yonko tier character could have a 0 bounty and be relatively unknown, like Blackbeard explicitly was.

Rayleigh is past his prime, not a yonko, and still cut Kizaru's face.

>Fujitora could defeat anyone

He couldn't defeat Doflamingo and also could not defeat Luffy.

At a minimum, the admirals had trouble fighting Whitebeard Commanders.

Weevil blows through them like they are nothing.

Admirals are vastly overestimated because they were the penultimate enemy introduced in the scariest possible way in the first half of the story.

The real truth is that if they were as strong as you think, the Marines would not be getting bitchslapped by the gorosei and there would be no yonko balance of power.

How can biscuits become so strong?

they are baked with love, the strongest binding force known to man

hardstack

>failed to defeat Zoro
>failed to defeat Luffy
>couldn't stop birdcage even though he was shown trying

>defeat anyone
BB would curbstomp Fujitora. Zoro would barely win.

He could have destroyed Luffy, Zoro and all the Grand Fleet without even moving a finger if it wasn't for the citizens of Dressrosa, that's how powerful his DF is

If he tried it he would have gotten BTFO by Luffy and his grand fleet.

He couldn't even hold Law in custody. His gravity gimmick was already broken by Zoro, immediately, mere seconds after Zoro saw it for the first time in his entire life as it was being used against him.

Don't get me wrong Fuji is strong. He might have successfully destroyed Luffy's fleet, though he'd fail to destroy the 1000 Sunny, and he'd Luffy would have blown him the fuck out as a response.

It was Luffy who wasn't fighting seriously. Not Fujitora.

He tried and failed to destroy Zoro and he did more than lift a finger in that scene.

He tried to overwhelm Zoro with his DF ability and what happened? Fujitora was almost immediately put on the defensive, and had to flee.

The fact that Fujitora had to block Zoro's swordless strike shows he can't just take Zoro's attacks without blocking/dodging them, which means Zoro can win. His swordless strike is likely his weakest attack too, other than that he can still use it in a bind.

It's absolutely worth it.

Luffy could have destroyed the island with his DF too, but he cares about those same citizens.

Nothing Fuji did is really impressive compared to things Luffy did. Like when he started destroying Noah.

Fujitora's devil fruit most likely would not override Vander Deckens.

Fuji waited until Luffy was weakened by Doflamingo and then attacked him.

That says everything that needs to be said. All his moral posturing was just BS, as proven by the fact that he did attack and attempt to arrest the Straw Hats.

How does the anime take good designed characters and make them look so terrible
What the fuck are those proportions

He was just following oreders tbf

That's inconsistent, it's already a proven fact that he's willing to stray from standard operating procedures, and willing to be manipulative in his actions, putting innocent lives at risk, since he refused to stop Doflamingo in order to push a political agenda.

Then tried to arrest/kill the people who made his gamble successful.

>Yami Yami + Phoniex fruit

How can it be beat? Never mind the other fruits the fucker has.

Garp with a seastone nunchaku is enough.

Well I would say you just have to knock Blackbeard into the ocean to win, but he's already been shown to be immune to at least one of the rules of the devil fruits, so that might not work.

I'd say:
1. Pluton
2. Uranus
3. Poseidon

+ All of Luffy's strongest past enemies blasting BB with everything they have.

+ Vegapunk finding a weakness to BB's own weapons.

+ An actual strawhat dying on panel.

+ Akainu helping Luffy

Is the only way for Luffy to have any chance to win. I mean jesus christ he was already tanking Whitebeard's attacks without the phoenix fruit and despite the fact he supposedly takes double damage.

Garp and Sengoku already attacked Blackbeard, pre skip, after Blackbeard was already wounded by Whitebeard, and still couldn't take him down.
He's multiple times stronger than he was at Marineford.

>implying seastone works on BB
I seriously hope you don't think this user.

I'm curious about whether BB's killed (granted he needs to kill them) any DF users we already knew about, it's going to be mortifying when he starts showing off familiar abilities.

Will vizanons be kind to 3rd world countries and drop that chapter?

I just realized:
The strawhat crew is clearly obtaining Caesar, who's dream is to be superior as a scientist to Vegapunk, as their scientist.

So will BB capture Vegapunk as his? Fugg

Just pray he doesn't get Foxxy's ability.

1 sec faggots

Be honest, how does this image make you feel?

I'm sweaty from arousal.

Dumping because its a best boy Sanji chapter

Niggerstream said "he used to be"
But Viz uses "IS a brilliant"

bless you vizanon

If Doflamingo was not a shichibulai blackmailing the WG Fujitora would've kicked his ass.

>no handcuffs
How does the Hack get away with it?

in niggastream it sounded like the discovery was a team effort, here it's just vegapunk's accomplishment

niggerstream called her a cripple but Viz just says she is injured.

1st confirmation they are not clones.

>have you taken a liking to that kitchen maid?

So they weren't calling him gay in the end. Niggerstream never fails to amuse me.

Thank you so much for dumping, Vizanon

It is not a confirmation... Clones are born too.

There's no evidence that he was capable of kicking Doflamingo's ass. Luffy didn't even need gear 4 to fight against him.

Fujitora was parallel to Smoker at Alabasta.
He couldn't do shit. Wasn't strong enough to.

Let me finish.
Heres the 2nd confirmation they are not clones.

>HE IS NOT DIFFERENT THAN THE WAY HE WAS BORN

>BOOKS: NOLAND THE LIAR, DEVIL FRUIT

WHAT THE FUCK, there were no DF in Noland's flashbacks.

according with the movie "the man in the iron mask" Sanji is a beast with a sword.

not sure if serious...

It's the book on the floor user, we knew already that Sanji had a DF encyclopedia because he knew and desired the invisible fruit since childhood.

what one thing has to do with the other?

Is it a book titled:
Noland the Liar: Devil Fruits

Because if so it's very interesting, since nowhere in Noland's flashback do devil fruits appear and nowhere are they mentioned.

The closest thing is that forest he burns down, which produces a pumpkin fruit, but even that is not stated or shown as a devil fruit.

Are you serious, or do you not see that those are two separate books?

Oh, thanks user, I don't know why but I kept seeing a colon instead of a comma.

There are two books on the table, user. Noland the liar (the one Sanji is reading) and the devil fruit catalogue laying by his side

thanks for the dump, vizanon

there's also a third book, but I'm not sure if the title is legible

In fact, there are 4 books in total, but two of them will remain a mystery / irrelevant for now.

I'd wager that one of the four is a book on swordsmanship.

For some stupid reason I thought it was Ichiji who Stealth'd his way out and knocked Sanji, but in the end he was just the one reminding him of Zeff.

Niiji is so reckless, while Ichiji looks to be the bold and smart of the family. Going to be very interesting to see him fighting for the first time, considering he is the Red Ranger of the bunch.

Or the Mero Mero no Mi. Oh god.

Why is Teach so sexual?

because you have serious issues pal

this

>Your mother is dead! Stop chasing her shadow!
What did he mean by this? How could Sanji have a mother?

No I don't.

why so small

Why would he want to steal luffy's fruit? Luffy's fruit sucks, he was just able to make the best of it. Luffy is just really strong, he would still be just as strong without it, it's just an added quirk for him.

Did your mom not tell you where kids come from buddy?

What is this for? Or is it old

>Luffy is just really strong, he would still be just as strong without it,
not even close. his entire fighting style and gears are based around his fruit.

No he wouldn't. He would be smoker level with his haki shit.
No gear 4 no more asspull

Nah Luffy will just punch him really hard.

i imagine as a wrestler he could pull some pretty sweet grappling moves with a rubber body

This

>Why would he want to steal Luffy's fruit.
There's a hypothesis which proposes that Shanks originally stole the Gomu Gomu from Whitebeard's ship, and that it was at this time that Blackbeard cut Shanks in the face. It uses the question of why Shank would need to hide in fuuscia village.

If you look at One Piece World Map, you see that Dawn Island (the first island in the story) is the closest island to the red line in east blue.

It's weird that Shanks hides here in the weakest sea of the ocean, with a devil fruit, and does not sell the fruit for an extended period of time. But it would make perfect sense if he was hiding from Whitebeard, and planning to go to Raftel.

So maybe Gomu Gomu is a requirement to go to raftel.

It was recently revealed in canon that Dragon was born and grew up on Dawn Island (the Goa Kingdom) as well.

On top of all of this, Dawn Island is where Shanks lost his arm.

Dawn Island is clearly a very important place. He musta been there for a very good reason.

*horny crocodile noises*

if that were the case burgess wouldn't have switched his target to the mera mera

Without his fruit Luffy would be a Garp-tier threat

shanks's crew literally just took the fruit as loot from an enemy ship.

there's nothing mysterious about it, we saw the same thing happen with buggy's fruit and the yami yami no mi.

It won't be that simple. Blackbeard already blew the fuck out of Luffy once because he took his powers away, and add the fact that Teach is a massive tank as well, even if you could punch him.

Burgess is an opportunist. I'm saying he tried to obtain Gomu Gomu for Blackbeard, but got cock blocked, so then he tried to obtain a fruit for himself. If he did kill Sabo and take Mera Mera, he'd likely go and kill Luffy too, if he was strong enough.

His goal was both fruits the whole time. Blackbeard knew Luffy would be there and even talked to him on Den Den Mushi.

Obtaining mera mera in no way precluded him from obtaining gomu gomu, or vice versa. His goal was both, and it just varied which one was easier to aim for at a given moment.

>reading wan piss
why are you doing this to yourselves? read better manga like Bleach or something.

Burgess entered tourney to obtain mera mera.
Burgess "switched his target" as you say, to the Gomu Gomu.

THEN Burgess switched his target BACK to mera mera.

So what you are saying is pure bullshit, I might as well say "if he wanted mera mera he wouldn't have targeted gomu gomu." Because Mera Mera was the tournament prize, it was the first thing he was thought to be targeting when he was discovered as being in the arc. Gomu Gomu being a target was thrown out of left field.

Momonosuuke could hear Zushina too and he is not a D (I think)

No.
What it means is that Burgess knows Blackbeard wants Gomu Gomu, but was told by BB that he would lose to post skip Luffy and not to fight him other than as part of the tournament so he doesn't make his goal to obtain Gomu Gomu obvious.

But Burgess is a opportunist who gave away his desire to look good by obtaining Gomu Gomu for Blackbeard, because he only tries to grab it while Luffy is completely unable to defend himself. He thought it was guaranteed he would obtain it, so he took the risk of exposing his true motive of obtaining gomu gomu.

Other than that single scene there was no indication he ever wanted it which proves he was hiding that he wanted it. BB clearly still has an interest in Luffy. And when he fought Ace he only captured him, but what he told Ace that made Ace him attack him was that he would "kill" Luffy. Other than that scene burgess only appeared to want Mera mera, but that scene proves undeniably that he wants gomu gomu as well.

i think you misunderstood. i meant exactly that "switching back" back moment.

if gomu gomu were the key to fucking raftel like that retarded user's claiming, then surely burgess wouldn't have abandoned it for mera mera.

You're the one being retarded. Blackbeard wants Gomu Gomu, because it's a requirement to go to Raftel.

He does NOT want Burgess to expose that Blackbeard wants this.

Burgess's behavior matches this perfectly. He wants Mera Mera for himself to eat. He sees an opportunity to take Gomu Gomu that looks guaranteed, so he goes for it, but other than that never would have exposed his motive to obtain the gomu gomu fruit.

Law was mortally wounded and Burgess didn't try and take his. Learn to read.

It just seems to me that BB wants as many DF as possible in his possession so he can have the deadliest army at his disposal, nothing really meaningful or special related to it like "the key to raftel".

>Blackbeard wants Gomu Gomu, because it's a requirement to go to Raftel.
Where did you get this retarded theory from

>Blackbeard wants Gomu Gomu, because it's a requirement to go to Raftel.

Prove Roger didn't have the Gomu fruit.

Because he has the fruit. If he didn't, he would probably have ended up fighting like garp or sabo (pre spicy ace pepper) does.

It seems to me that Shanks has a penchant for people accidentally eating devil fruits around him.

How odd that he would raid a ship for a low level devil fruit, and then go into hiding afterward until someone ate it.

>Forgetting the Bellamy scene
Seriously though senpai, the gomu fruit is as much a hindrance as it is a help. He has to use technique just to move in a way that appears normal.

thought this retarded theory had died off. guess I underestimated the stupidity of people

>until a D. ate it*
ftfy

>raid a ship for a low level devil fruit
>for
headcanon
>then go into hiding
headcanon

please stop embarrassing yourself

Now let me rewrite your post omitting the parts that don't actually address the posts you responded to.
>

>Burgess didn't suddenly try and take gomu gomu once it looked like there was no risks, despite showing no interest in it whatsoever when luffy was conscious.

Yeah ok faggot. It's obvious he doesn't want gomu gomu for himself. he wants Mera Mera. Thus he wants gomu gomu for his boss.

Because a rubber body might be the way to overcome the whole eating two Devil Fruits makes your implode.

>reading a manga that ended with pages and pages of plotholes and unexplained and unfinished storylines
no thanks

>Blackbeard Drawing a Map
Saved. Your actual post is illogical though, since Blackbeard already can obtain and use more than one devil fruit without imploding.

It's confirmed that the BB crew wants Gomu Gomu as of Dressrosa, but it's not confirmed why.

he had no interest before because he wanted the mera mera. then he lost that to "lucy" so he figured he'd take luffy's fruit. once he realized who had the mera mera, he immediately lost all interest in gomu gomu no mi.
another classic retarded theory,

What if some Devil Fruit allow you to use more than one Devil Fruit purely by way of durability and Blackbeard ate more than one because of his unnaturally high durability?

Honestly, IF that was the case, I can't believe that this said fruit wouldn't be infamous, as it would be the devil fruit that the pirate king himself ate.

>It's confirmed that the BB crew wants Gomu Gomu as of Dressrosa, but it's not confirmed why.
they're hunting devil fruits. gomu gomu is a devil fruit.

holy shit this is fucking retarded, how can you even believe dumb shit like this?

It wasn't mentioned that Roger had the Straw Hat until the time skip.

you've summed up the main reason the theory is retarded as fuck.

doesn't stop idots from believing though virtue of "luffy can't have a random fruit it HAS to be important!! it HAS to be pirate king's fruit"

Simply dismissing someone isn't the same as refuting them.
The first chapter establishes rather clearly that Shanks raided an "enemy ship," and obtained the Gomu Gomu no Mi as loot. They then went to Dawn Island in East Blue, ported up, made friends with the locals, and ran local missions with this place as their base of operations.

Roger made Garp promise he'd take care of Ace. So Garp brought him to Dawn Island. He also brought Luffy to Dawn island.

The son of Gol D. Roger and the son of Dragon were both at Dawn Island. Shanks was on Gol Roger's crew so he most likely knew this.

Shanks raided Whitebeard's ship, stole gomu gomu, and got scarred by Blackbeard, realized Blackbeard would kill him because he had the necessary treasures to get to Raftel, and then went to the island where Gol D. Roger's son was.

You are a fucking idiot.

No particular reason, he wanted the Mera Mera because his boss has a boner for the fruit and Ace then changed his mind because he was too weak to steal the fruit to Sabo. Gomu gomu is a nice fruit and stealing the fruit of one of the leader of the worst generation and son of Dragon is almost as cool as taking the fruit of the son of Gol D. Roger and commander of Whitebeard.

Because he gave it to Shanks when he was still a rookie. Totally different to a fruit he would've had during his whole journey.

>No particular reason
This.

They're pirates they steal shit

Bullshit.
Roger wore the straw hat when he recruited Rayleigh. Neither was a rookie. In fact Roger's statement was that he was ready.

There's also no reason that he would have had to have the gomu gomu for his whole journey. He also may have had it, in uneaten form, on his ship, since perhaps it could be used that way too.

Either he'll be the first DF user to actually drown, or something will destabilize his body and cause the more than one fruit = death rule to finally kick in.

They're the most fitting ends for a bitch completely dependent on gorging fruits.

1. weakest of the brothers, below Sanji Reiju, Dadji.
2. Made a comment about playing both sides at dinner.
3. Is trying to play Sanji vs Niji right now.
So he could be more cowardly, and smart. Compared to Cipher Pol, like Jabura, with 2nd brother as Kaku and 1st as Lucci. S how I see it.

Rookie literally means when you start off being a pirate, it doesn't mean if you're "ready" for the big leagues or not

It's not known when Roger gave his hat to Shanks. But it is known that it was only 2 years after that scene where Roger became pirate king.

Stop playing dumb, no one mention that the hat or the fruit were property of Gol D. Roger the most famous pirate in the world. Therefore he did nothing significant while wearing the hat and most probably din't own the fruit.

>Not knowing the most basic theory that Teach has a Zoan that gives him 3 stomachs

It's like you want to be bad at discussions. I mean, come on, you've seen a bazooka have a dog Zoan and you have fucking no idea how it happened, what's so illogical about a stomach of a rubber human stretching enough until the process of the whatever is causing the implosion to stop?

What are those things on his ears? Is he listening to something?

Very few people know what Roger did to go to Raftel but it sure stands to reason that if he had the key he didn't advertise what it was.

Oda clearly disagrees with you about the significance of the hat or he wouldn't include it on Roger's head.

Do some devil fruits give you immunity to sea stone or sinking in the ocean? If not, then the answer is no, no devil fruit allows you to use more than one devil fruit, since that'd be the same as a devil fruit that didn't turn you into a hammer.

If One Piece wasn't written by a nip, I have a feeling it would be considered as a bible 100 years from now

>Knowledge of history is illegal in one piece world
>Norland is a liar

>somehow the world populace knows the life of Gol D. Roger and actually read the manga of him on his journey to raftel to know exactly how he did it.

Fuck off.

Reiju will turn out to be the evilest.

He recruited Rayleigh while wearing that hat. That's already something significant and it's on panel.

Are you implying that Shanks was on a mission to get the Rubber fruit to Ace?

Wrong. Roger had the Ningen Ningen fruit, model Naval Commander. Its why h's the only one in this series who actually looks like a traditional captain of the high seas, and how he won the Edd War with Shiki. His power was being really fucking good at commanding a ship

Who did Whitebeard want to make the next pirate king?
Who did Shanks try to save by telling Whitebeard not to let him hunt Blackbeard?

>NO ONE CAN STOP THIS RAMPAGING ERA!
- Red Hair Shanks

this

I never got why WB wanted to make Ace PK so badly, besides "muh pottery, muh legacy, yu deserve it because your daddy was PK". Ace never really stood out as PK material...h felt more like WB's wanna-be hitman than anything.

That's why I think Ace is such an insufferable faggot. He literally had all of the resources available basically handed to him. Only for him to bitch about his papa never being there and throwing everything away that WB gave him. Seriously, Ace deserved to die.

Wait Luffy and Ace are only 3 years apart in terms of age and Luffy was still a kid when he ate the Rubber fruit. So why would Whitebeard and Shanks agree to give a devil fruit to a boy? Why didn't Shanks keep a close eye out on the fruit when he knew Luffy very well?

Luffy was a kid. You really can't know what's going on in their mind. Hell, you still can't with Luffy.

Why doesn't blackbeard just suck in Raftel?

Thing was, Ace knew h wasn't PK material, and knew he didn't deserve to be PK. Whitebeard was just too senile/stubborn to realize that when he took Ace in he effectively snuffed out the boys desire to be anything greater than one of his fuccbois. I think one of the reasons Oda killed Ace was because Whitebeard is such a core part of his character that without Whitebeard Ace loses most of his purpose within the story. It would have been interesting to see what direction Oda would have taken Ace's character had he lived, but I guess he didn't want to deal with having to write a muh revenge subplot for Ace going forward into Pt. 2. In general I think its a good thing Ace did, as it led to character growth on Luffy's part and the establishment of Akainu as a major antagonist

Good shit user but this is just adding to the hopelessness of Luffy's weakness. Like how the fuck is luffy going to beat all these mother fuckers now with BB and Kaido on top of them?

No one said Whitebeard agreed or had any idea of Shanks plans at the time.

I said he raided Whitebeard's ship, got scarred by Blackbeard, but successfully stole the Gomu Gomu and traveled to the location where he should have known that Gol D. Ace lived.

He ultimately gave away an artifact (straw hat) and a devil fruit (gomu) to the same character, then went on and became a yonko himself. So all this attention is drawn to him, so obviously he's #1 target for anyone seriously aiming for Raftel, the gatekeeper basically. But if someone kills him he already gave away the stuff that's needed, so he gets a last laugh.

Goddamn was that a kick to the nuts though or what. I felt so bad for Luffy when Ace died.

Dude Luffy isn't even the first character to accidentally eat a devil fruit in his presence.

What's your speculation on why those two things are needed?

This is where FATE intervenes. He'll somehow be responsible for driving BM and Kaidou against each other, taking them both out in the process. Either that or he'll actually manage to steal Big Mam's road poneglyph and Sanji from under her nose whilst demolishing Kaidou's plans, earning eternal hatred from both parties that will be resolved in the Final Battle.

Ugh it's so fucking obvious where the direction of this story is going. Big Mom and Kaido will ally with Luffy to topple the WG. They get mortally wounded in the battle. Bb kills Sharks and becomes PK. Luffy chases after and takes the throne from Bb.

My speculation is very much based on a movie called Laputa: Castle in the Sky.

I can't speculate as to the necessity of the gomu gomu, but as for the hat, it's an artifact dating back to the void century.

If a sword can have an ancient will in it that lets it choose who wields it, why can't a straw hat?

The best part is Shanks was wearing the straw hat when Buggy accidentally ate a devil fruit too.

imperessed

nah g, did you see how Luffy's face wrinkled when Ussop suggested they make a copy of the Road Poneglyph and GTFO? Luffy has the stubborn mentality of a warrior king, he ain't going to ally with either of them. Luffy promised Big Man he'd take her territory and kick her ass if she pissed him off (which she's done) and he's got a bone to pick with Kaidou for Zou and messing with Momonosuke and Kinemon (his friends). Luffy doesn't do compromises and he certainly doesn't backpedal on his vows. He's hardwired to go through with the most insane shit he says, which is part of what makes him dangerous. One way or another, Big Mam and Kaidou will fall by his hand

Delete this. Twine cannot have will.

>luffy will beat BM with the small group he has
>the WG isn't able to take her down

Yeah right user. Only yonkos being defeated is Kaido and BB.

The straw hat dodged the lightning that struck lightning at Loguetown.

It also dodged Akainu's magma and landed at Shanks feet.

>Zoro has a red glow in his left eye before the time skip
>holds his cursed sword in his left hand
>threw the cursed sword up to fall onto his left arm
>left eye is now closed due to a cut
>guy from the cursed sword movie has glowing red eyes

Do you guys think there might be a connection?

It also went straight to Robin when Crocodile impaled Luffy and threw him in the quicksand, since it had already met her on Little Garden and knew she'd return it to Luffy.

Stay mad.

No

I think that's called plot armor.

>Momji was just a boring cook
I thought Dadji would've wanted to plant his seed in a near genetically perfect waifu

Oh alright then.

Before that it got cut by Buggy.

>it was cut by buggy
That's called plot device. Used to piss luffy off

I'm not saying he'll beat her down with brute force. Oda has (softly) confirmed that Yonkou will be dealt with in unique ways that deviate from the way the SH's have dealt with antagonistic leaders before. I don't have an idea of what its going to be, but the SH groups in Wano and Whole Cake are going to do things that will be the ruination of both Yonkou's empires. Think more along the lines of sabotage, as opposed to the direct guerilla warfrare they've been engaging enemies with for the last decade and then some. The SH's enemies this time aren't even the Yonkou, not really. Their enemies are the territories themselves, the empires each Yonkou have built up around themselves. Destroy the empires (somehow) and you've effectively "beaten" a Yonkou. This was kind of sort of hinted at much earlier in Fisman island, when Tamago reminds Big Mam that their supply fleet is in need of funds. Its clear that damaging a Yonkou's property extensively hurts them just as much as a punch in the face would

No it was used to teach Luffy to protect the artifact. Buggy is a Roger Pirate.

At Marineford Buggy did not think Luffy was worthy of possessing the straw hat and commented on it.

Shanks appeared at Marineford. The first thing he did was save Coby. The second thing he did was ensure the artifact got back to Luffy.

>Oda has (softly) confirmed that Yonkou will be dealt with in unique ways
Just curious, what are you refering to?

Big Mom is Luffy's opponent stated since Fishman Island.

It's possible that Zoro will be the one to defeat Kaido.

I dunno, there was some interview where Oda basically states Luffy won't beat Kaidou in a fistfight, as he has done with all his other enemies. Also, I think Oda once said that the worse thing about getting defeated by Luffy for a villian in this series is not the just the humiliation of being beaten up. Its having to watch all those carefully laid plans and long-nurtured ambitions get BTFO. Again, can't confirm this as I'm going off memory and can't be assed to find those sources. Maybe later.

I think in that SBS Oda said something like he isn't that sure himself yet how Luffy would beat Kaidou, and that just straight up hitting him with his fists until he is beaten would feel weird.

Though, yeah, just going by memory here myself.

I don't even see that. I mean with how this arc is set up, the only way the SH can get out of this alive is by coming to some agreement with BM. I'm almost 100% sure that they can't defeat BM and her crew without ass pulls out the ass(and I mean on some FT type shit). So we can pretty much count that out the way. They can't grab sanji and escape island. Destroying shit on her island and defeating a few henchmen doesn't matter if you can't take out the captain and would only make things worse. Plus even if they needed money for more boats, BM doesn't really seem to care about money or really need it. And how would they be able to destroy all those islands? I mean unlike Moria who subordinates wasn't there willing, she let's everyone chose. So all luffy would be doing is destroying properties of innocent people.

Yeah i guess but it's still a plot device.

I think the NW marked the beginning of Oda's new narrative process. The SH's havent singlehandedly solved a problem since FI. Punk Hazard saw them working with a roughshod Marine unit led by Smoker, who in some way was as instrumental in stopping Vergo and Ceaser as Luffy and Law were. Dressrosa saw the introduction of the SH fleet, and half the fights were won (or won with the help of) these newly introduced characters. And in Zou the conflict ended before the SH's even got there! It clear to me that Oda has decided he isn't going to have the SH's just show up and solve everything anymore. Allies, external events bigger than the crew and fate; these are the elements that will win the battles going forward. The SH's will still fight of course, but the world has become much, much bigger than them now. An dwhilst they are still instrumental in resolving conflict, it seems the days where the SH's conclusively bring battles to an end all by themselves are long gone.

>"sentient" swords and ships
what if the Strawhat has its own will too?

>BM was stated to be luffy opponent
OK and he doesn't have law here to help him. He was struggling against Cracker and oda had to add a Backdoor so there was a possibility that luffy could win. Only way BM is going down this arc is if all the vinsmokes, jinbe and luffy attack her. And that's still iffy

Basically everything has a will, a "haki" so to speak. This is why some people can hear the voice of all things. It is a certain kind of emperor's haki that lets them interact with everyone's haki. This also explains why Luffy turns enemies into allies so often. He interacts with their haki.

Oh and zoro isn't fighting kaido. That's why oda is bringing marco. It's nine supernova there so im guessing other then luffy the rest will help fight the calamities..

I don't know what you guys are talking about but wouldn't it be cool if after one piece ends Oda makes like a mini series of Ace and when he left Dawn Island and shows how Ace gathered his crew and his devil fruit up until the point where he gets beat by whitebeard?

>does a happy fun filled adventure with a tragic ending
No thanks

Nami will seduce him and then dominate him

If that part of the story would have any weight or impact on anything it would be elaborated upon in a flashback. Otherwise Oda already told us everything he planned to tell us about Ace.

And I doubt once he is done with One Piece Oda will immediately plan to start doing more One Piece.

I am in need of a spin-off about young Garp, Sengoku and Tsuru, the life of a marine.

Could be something light-hearted, arresting some pirates, having some gags with Roger... You know. Could be hella cool, but only time will tell if Oda would do something like this, or if he (or even me) will even be alive to do so.

One Piece is what is keeping me from commiting suicide lol

Honestly, it's better than a logia for those purposes when you enter the second part of the grand line where everyone and their mother knows haki.

youtube.com/watch?v=d9TpRfDdyU0

Borsalino return soon?

Same.
If Luffy and Nami don't end with each other i will kill myself

pretty sad desu

I'm no shipperfag, so it doesn't really matter to me, the only thing that bothers me is the ending sucks a lot, like LOST did and that shit broke me in half

He just talked about Kaidou and he's not a regular yonkou. He's stated to be the strongest man in the world and to be basically immortal of course it would be weird if Luffy just punched him really hard to end it. That would basically mean that Luffy is the strongest being on earth and Kaidou is not the last opponent. But it doesn't mean that Luffy is not gonna kick the ass of Big Mom.

You might want to start buying that rope

neeeeeey

Anyone else think Fujitora was a mistake? Boring design, uninspired DF that's executed in a boring manner, the way he's drawn in action seems stiff and weird. Waste of an admiral spot.

Luffy won't kick BM ass. How is Kaido not a normal yonko? Yonkos aren't normal to begin with. He was just stated to be the strongest creature. We all know that oda likes to play with words, so this could just be oda hinting at his DF. I mean currently he has been defeated the most out of all the yonkos. So even if luffy could find some possible way to defeat him.nthat still wouldn't mean luffy is the strongest person, definitely not with BB gaining strength as time goes on

What about the Luffy Bible?

BONER OF THE YEAR
O
N
E
R

O
F

T
H
E

Y
E
A
R

No, because I'm not a dumb Zorofag.

It is just something I noticed.

>Cultural Enrichment and Tolerance intensifies
It would have been hilarious if she became a slave for one of the Nobles.

Kek

new thread

wait until bump limit and page 10 dumb retard