Underrated best girl

Very true

Nagisa is simply nice

She wasn't even best girl in her series. Pic related was

Only because she doesn't suit Cred Forums.

Kyou's still better in the VN though.

Nagisa bullying genuinely makes me upset.

Kyou's a manipulative coward who hides behind her tsundere shell in order not to face how she feels.

no kyou is the best girl and she has 10/10 butt

That's only because she's too afraid of the very idea of harming someone close to her, which was only made into a bad trait by Ryou. I don't see where the manipulative part comes into play.

Her entire route in the VN and half of Ryou's route.

That's exactly what I'm basing my comments off of though. She's not manipulative at all, whereas Ryou certainly is. It's just Kyou's cowardice and Ryou's exploitative nature that causes problems, and that's mostly due to bad luck since Tomoya having the same issue as Kyou in the VN puts both of them in a total deadlock.

But Tomoyo is best girl

Not after Tomoyo After, that's for sure.

Its called underrated for a reason user.

i know

But Kyou tries to manipulate Tomoya into falling for Ryou. She's still a coward - main example being the kiss practice scene - but she's certainly trying to steer Tomoya towards a certain direction that he may not normally go towards. There are different motivations working underneath all this for Kyou, but in the end she's still trying to manipulate the poor guy.

This. Is Tomoyo After worth reading? I saw someone comment on it saying that it was "drama for the sake of drama" or some such.

>But Kyou tries to manipulate Tomoya into falling for Ryou.
That's encouragement, not manipulation. She's not doing it with any sort of malicious intent whatsoever, it's just a friend being a friend. Remember, they'd known each other for almost a year and were close friends by then.

>Is Tomoyo After worth reading?
It's terrible. It completely ruins Tomoyo's character and has the most senselessly forced plot imaginable. It really is forced drama.

What I respect most about it is the fact that they actually made alternate endings with each best girl, so, in a way, they all win.

>Tomoya FUCKED him so hard that he literally had a brain aneurysm when he came and he died

that's one crazy weird epilogue

dumb alienposter

dat butt

No, Fuko is.