Talk shit all you want about Bleach but Kubo was a Brilliant writer

Talk shit all you want about Bleach but Kubo was a Brilliant writer.

Pretty sure when people "talk shit" about Bleach, they are literally saying that Kubo was a shit writer. Guess what? They're right.

>shit writer

>just wants to draw cool stuff
>gets his own manga
>out of ideas for a story after Ghost Society
>"let's just go with the flow"
>brilliant
still got my reply, I guess

Only level 1 readers make fun of [the heart]. Growing up means understanding how much Kubo meant by this.

Kids and manchildren can't understand Kubo's writing and it's depth.
Only when they grow up will they finally realize it.

>girl needs saving
>have to fight to save girl
>girl saved

yea sure

Can't wait for his next work actually, he'd better at least draw

I'm still mad.

>Bleachfags are literal retards with 0 standards

pity

>I'm still mad.
So are NS. It's a pleasure to watch.

I think it's hard to write an ongoing story for 15 years, to be fair. There are bound to be rough patches.

But, Bleach ended at it's lowest point. Kubo hit a 4 year rough patch and never recovered.

Pretty sure that FKT was the lowest point.

kubo why?

this

>Top Arrancars are jobbers
>Wizards are jobbers
>Aizen throws out 110 years of careful preparation and just goes 'LOL HOGYOKU'
>Ukitake fodderized
>Only one bankai revealed
>SS Giant Crescent eye is just a big fat blob
>Gin's 110 year long revenge was to give back cowtits a bit of reiretsu that Aizen stole from her
>No royal guard reveal
>No explanation for all the shit we've been through whatsoever
>Random power up for Ichigo
>The end
>DO YOU KNOW ABOUT FULLBRINGERS

So I guess this is the official Bleach shitposting thread.

Bleach's SS arc is was one of the greatest shonen arcs of all time.

That old greatness periodically poped up for the rest of the series, most notably during Mayuri's despair bit.

That being said, the rushed ending was abysmal.

Is this supposed to be an example of good writing? I don't you understand what writing is.

because you're a retard who likely did not read the chapter leading up to this or Bleach at all and you should go back to your containment general.

This is a face that's made for bullying.

Kubo could write interesting characters, and that was his main strength.
The best fights in Bleach were the times where it wasn't really about the battle itself, but rather using the battle to explore characters.
That's why almost all of the final arc's fights were lacking. The Stern Ritter, even the most important ones, were barely developed at all.
Haschwald's backstory happened too late, and he and Bazz B weren't prominent enough for it to be impactful.
The Elites were all dull and uninspired except for Askkin who was a fun character.
Even Yhwach himself was given pretty much no insight into his motivations or past and was an incredibly generic god-wannabe.

It's a shame that the final arc ended up like it did, since there was plenty of room to include the character exploration and intrigue that made the Soul Society arc compelling, but instead we got empty characters and an ending that resolved none of the open questions about the Bleach universe.

>The Elites were all dull and uninspired except for Askkin who was a fun character.
Amen.

First villain who actually cared to explain his actions.

I still don't know who the fuck that is.

Szayel Aporro Granz, the mad scientist Espada Mayuri fought.

>Talk shit all you want about Bleach but Kubo was a Brilliant writer.

Ichihimefags everyone

This isn't a good meme Cred Forums.

any news on the final volume shitstorm yonkou was talking about?

I think Yonkou was just speculating instead of tipping people off to something huge.

itll probably be more popular characters graves

>Kubo
>Brillant writer

Choose one plz

agree

are these supposed to be ironic shitposts

No meme is good. They're all just running gags that last beyond their expiration dates.

I think it's pretty clear those are low effort bait.

Entertaining =/= brilliant, and his missteps weren't even that fun in the last few years of the manga.

by big breasted oneesans, anekis, and ara aras.

Pacing and other shit aside. Kubo writes great
>yankee thugs
>big breasted womans
>Soi Fons archetypes
>Yoruichis
>Isshins Archetypes
>emotionless shotas
>lolis
>side characters

he writes terrible
>mcs (ichigo who cares?)
>antagonists

does teasing dynamic still exist with Hitsugaya big brother for rangiku or does she start getting flustered and shieet?

does he become a yankee thug too or like byakuya?

it wouldve been fine if he ended it at ichigos vasto lorde final form

She'd probably get flustered and come onto him but he'd spill his spaghetti and run away.

in a cool way like byakuya or full blown running the fuck away.

Naruto > Kubo

What kind of story would Naruto write? Naruto the character, not Masashi Kishimoto.

>kishimoto
Would write the most mastserful yaoi manga in existence if he was allowed everything else he creates is shit. Pure shit.

>kubo
Pacing issues, Coasted on his early reputation, given a way to save face for his arrogance somehow

I wonder how kubo would write a manga of squatting chav gangbangers

I imagine Byakuya sputtering out an excuse and stiffly walking away.

Yaoi.

Full blown YAOI, maybe some bear YAOI on the side.

terribly Id imagine since its not yakuza/highschool thug archetype.

Whatever was in movies he probably just do that.

The Vaizards sorta were.

because of hiyori ? I'm pretty sure ive seen that type of girl in various other mangos and animu.

Is it really chav?

Toshiro can't pull off that stoic and dignified presence like Byakyua yet, no matter what he looks like.

So what you're suggesting is that Aunt Karin should bully the hell out of her nephew. I can get behind this.

anyone with large breasts should be bullying shotas.

I kind of want kuukaku to bully the shit out of some shota while being a yankee thug aneki. I'd say she was the top banana in being a bitch in the bleach world.

Karin is the cool aunt that likes to plays vidya and show her nephew how to play soccer. Yuzu gets jealous because Kazui likes to hang out with her more.

shame she doesnt end up big titted too. She'd probably end up with the body type of that quincy girl with the jaw powers. I mean flats have their place but not with those masaki genes.

That reminds me...I wonder if other cultures have their own afterlives analogous to Japan and Soul Society. Perhaps it varies by religion instead of culture?

Around the age of 12, Kazui stops playing soccer with Aunt Karin because the sight of her all sweaty in a tight t-shirt and shorts is awakening feelings he doesn't know how to deal with.

nigga what he would be all kitsune face and playing dumb to get those tittays in his.

Besides Ichikai will be mc because closed eye characters are never MC.

That's too bad. Oh well, maybe a certain icy captain will drop by for a game of 1 on 1.

That matter of what Kazui would do in this situation depends on how much of an influence Isshin plays in his life. And possibly that of other individuals, but Isshin strikes me as the most likely to corrupt him due to sheer proximity.

That's when Aunt Yuzu steps in and teaches him how to relieve his male urges.

he'd certainly be a better character as a fun loving guy that gets serious when it matters and being perceptive than whatever the fuck ichigo shitty character is.
>knowing that matsumoto just wants to push work on him
>push work on ice shota instead

fucking 10th division kek.

Hell i'd take a baka like his mom personality too.

Why couldn't he be like that from the begining. Fuck.

I would have loved an Ichigo double on the side of the captains in the SS arc. Would have been much more relatable.

2/10, but at least you tried.

and probably everything else in this thread
>illiterate chimps that can't tell the difference between character writing, plot development, and story and narrative.
Your 3rd grade English teacher called from school to say you got another F on your report card in their class. Your mother and I are very disappointed in you, Anons.

>URRR I PREFER MY PROTAGONIST WHO EATS LOTS AND GIVE BAD GUYS EXTRA MEAN LOOK TO SHOW DETERMINATION

Read www(.)bleachrepo(.)tk/ichigo(.)php

And stop being dumb

I can see Kazui being a weird, scatterbrained guy who's frighteningly good at fighting with every aspect of his soul. One moment, he's talking about diplomacy with mole people, the next, he's handing a Menos its ass.

Is HitsuKarin a meme pairing?

>Bleachfags managed to be more cancerous than narutard

December is going to be great.

I'll always laugh at this picture. You guys love cherry picking.

thats why i cant see him as an mc. Hes too cool. It will be ichikai suffering somehow.

Kazui is too powerful to be the MC.

yes. patrician choice is rangiku one side and hallibel on other smashing him with their boobs.

>emotionless big tits
>drunk big tits

how would he ever survive?

that too. Also i dont want some super serial shit pacing sequel. I want SoL with the kids so kubo can continue with shit he forgot to do or didnt have time to.

I just want to see more of the world without stupid antagonists plots that are shallow.

Haha Jesus no.

Kubo has interesting character designs and neat (starting) ideas, but adding more and more characters, more power-ups mixed with trying to give every. single. character. screen time his awful pacing it just goes to shit.

Also after FKT Bleach felt like a completely different manga. If Bleach had ended and FKT was a different manga I think it would have been an interesting way to start a new series, but instead Kubo kept beating his old horse to the point of making it burgers and Bleach as a story suffered from it.

I hate NS, but I still think NH could've been handled way better.

Please be bait

It's just an inferior YYH ripoff with decent designs.

I want to hug Aizen.

It's a cute pairing.

IchiTatsu is a meme pairing

Is he the most hansome male in Bleach?

DUDE

Second only to Aizen.

Would people still like Aizen if he wasn't so handsome?

The dynamic between Mayuri and this guy was amazing. Kubo was really shit but he did mayuri scenes exceptionally.

BUT THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A PERFECT BEING

Shit on the writing all you want but the Fullbringer arc was fucking brilliant.
Bookmark's power and the scene where he fucks over Ichigo's family was legit.
Kubo is better at writing a series when he doesn't have to include powerlevel faggotry.

The joke is that, in his mind, he began to think that way despite the contradiction with his own beliefs about perfection

Sszayel there is the hallucination of his cognitive dissonance

He knows how to design characters and write lines of dialogue.

Everything else he's shit at.

This scene was one of the best in the arc.

>writing and drawing are the fundamentals of all manga
>but he sucks at everything else

Okay.jpg

>Shit on the writing all you want but the Fullbringer arc was fucking brilliant.
This. If it wasn't for the shit context (after Fake Karakura) this would have been the best arc ever until the shinegami showed up and brought their power level faggotery with them.

It had all that was great in the first arc, with a great plot progression, more characters and mystery.

>hallucination
manifestation

Someone speculated that it was the Soul King's arm messing with him in some way while slowly taking control of his nervous system.

But that somehow backfired. The end of that fight was pretty asspullish anyway and not that interesting.

>Kazui
>cool

Kazui is probably going to grow up to be one of those dense motherfuckers who has a whole army of hot girls trying to get into his pants, but somehow can't pick up on the sexual tension despite practically drowning in it.

>The end of that fight was pretty asspullish anyway and not that interesting.

Can't really be called an asspull when Nemu's status as Mayuri's drug puppet was confirmed over 300 chapters beforehand.

If drugs were supposed to work he would have used one on his exposed nerves. And it would have been dumb because this is god's left arm and cheap chemistry shouldn't work on him.

The worst part is how Mayuri was able to grab the brain away and get away with it even as that thing was shooting its nerves at him, something even Zaraki got instantly fucked by.

Kubo just made him his own Mayuri Sue, that's all.

>Mayuri Sue

1/10 got me to reply

>Effortlessly defeats 2 zombified captains with his own Zombie squad (that should have been way weaker)
>Efortlessly Crushes Zombie girl
>Effortlessly Crushes Zombie bambietta
>Effortlessly Crushes Zombie hitsugaya
>Effortlessly crushes the Sternritter more broken than Zommari and Tsukishima combined
>Lol reiretsu amplified
>Effortlessly Paralyze war potential, art of killing awakened Zaraki
>Can somehow survive assaults from god's left arm for 10 chapters straight
>even the strongest characters were wrecked by it in seconds
>Created a perfect Soul being thing that can blow up god's left arm somehow
>SCIENCE portable healing pods more efficient than the royal guard's magic spring

Yeah, not Mayori Sue.

6/10 made me explain the obvious.

But that's not what a Mary Sue is, user.

Yeah, but that's what a Mayuri Sue is.

So I can call you a 'Retarded Sue'?

If you're so dense I guess no one will mind if you go around distributed retarded monikers to random things.

>It's an 'Anonymous misuses words and gets called out for it' episode
>It's an 'Anonymous gets butthurt after being called out as a retard' episode

That's a good way to sum up what you just did.

>1 month later and nothing said by kubo

What is he doing?

Hiding

He obviously doesn't give a fuck anymore. Probably retiring and not even bothering with all the jewgold he has.

No author that cares about his series would have rushed an ending like that. No way this was Shonen Jump alone forcing him to stop, and he always had the option to go off magazine and into direct volume publication if that really was a problem.
That's what a real author would do.

Obviously he stopped giving a fuck during the last arc.

Final volume doesn't come out until November.

And accordind to yonkou there will be a shitstorm.

>And accordind to yonkou there will be a shitstorm.

He's just predicting a shitstorm. A lot of final volumes always have new content so he probably thinks it'll contain more pairing stuff.

Kubo already killed the IR fanbase with the last chapter, so I don't know how he would top it. Only thing I can think of is if he pulls a Kishi and admits that things like the ~honeymoon~ spread were just fanservice. That would DESTROY the IR fanbase.

>Kubo already killed the IR fanbase

Kubo already killed his entire fanbase including normal people who didn't give a fuck about shipping and just wanted a satisfying resolution to the plot.
Which didn't happen.

I think he cared, but once again he fucked up. Too many new characters, too many new storylines, too many chapters focused on fights that didn't matter, and on top of that he continued with his awful pacing. He had some great concepts, but majority of them fell flat-which is a huge shame. Should've had someone help him out with his pacing and whatnot.

>just wanted a satisfying resolution to the plot.
I don't understand why majority of the fanbase still thought we would be getting a satisfying resolution after it was announced that it would end in two chapters. I accepted an underwhelming ending the moment I came across that announcement. Only thing that saved it for me was the pairings.

No one thought that. Kubo fucked that up right after the Soul King's palace invasion. Even if it was already taking a bad turn right at the end of the first invasion.

So sad Bleach had to die slowly after Hueco Mundo,the fact Kubo chose to conclude it with shipping cancer instead of wrapping up the fates of other more important characters was even worse.

>conclude it with shipping cancer instead of wrapping up the fates of other more important characters was even worse.
The six nakama are more important than urahara/yoruichi/grimmjow though.

slice of life faggot detected

Homeymoon with his wife.

Mayuri was so fucking entertaining. Kubo could have scrapped Ichigo and made Mayuri the MC.
Hell, ichigo was so irrelevant in the last arc, even uryu would have been a better MC, we didn't even get to see his angel form

The MC should have been a quincy desu. Much more suited for typical shonen protag purposes.
And gods of death make for better villains anyway.

Just look at them. Wouldn't they make a fine bunch of heroes?

the quincies were the good guys

>Kugo receives literally no backstory as to how he became a shinigami and why SS severed ties with him aside from Soifon claiming he killed a bunch of low level Shinigami and somehow stole their powers
>Orihime resolves to destroy the Hogyoku with her powers only for this motivation to never be brought up again
>Yoruichi's brother and their status as a noble house is never fleshed out
>Urahara has seen the Soul King, yet was not a member of the Royal Guard. His fate and aftermath is never revealed
>Jinta and Ururu aren't normal humans, but their origins and affiliation to Urahara are never touched upon. Also Tessai was underused
>Isshin claims him learning the Final Getsuga Tensho was tough, but it's never revealed exactly what it is. In Ichigo's case it could very well be Quincy Letzt Stil but that's pure conjecture
>Hell is never relevant after the first arc
>Karin purchases items from Urahara during the Lost Agent arc, but it's never revealed why she needed them
>The Soul King is a total maguffin. His organs and limbs are separated from him, and now they're sentient and trying to kill him.
>Also Soul King was killed yet reality didn't collapse on itself and he wasn't even replaced.

Yeah Kubo sucks ass at writing

Most of these were explained or can be easily explained. It's just that the story is underwhelming an Kubo didn't follow his good ideas to their logical end. That's all.

even if he were he'd have to be tied with Ichigo

someone should edit this so Syazayel is talking to Kubo

>mayuri in hueco mundo
>any good

>Brilliant writer
>Introduces huge amounts of characters then winds up changing his mind about using them because he either has another idea or didn't have a plan in the first place.

He wrote a manga for years on improve.

He's extremely lucky.

Engaging the emergency Miura protocol shonen/seinen writers activate when they need to play Dragonquest for a bit

In an alternate universe Kubo is still unfolding a tale of demons and death gods that is universally hailed as The Great Japanese Manga, Oda finished a story about two pirates achieving demigod status after defeating an ancient alien menace and Kishimoto was forced to can his meandering story of ninja after it became clear it was going nowhere fast.

Pull a Miura? Unlike that fat fuck,Kubo's job is practically over so he can do whatever he wants

Actually, Kubo used a lot of the Quincies

>Juha Bach
>Haschwalth
>As Nodt
>Bambietta
>Bazz-B
>Cang Du
>BG9
>Mask De Masculine
>Gremmy
>Candice Catnip
>GiGi
>Ryod and Lyod
>Lille
>Gerald
>Asken Naak Le Vaar
>Pernida
>Opie

That is 17 out of the 26 (Uryu doesn't count due to him being a traitor who just wanted to get close to Juha Bach to kill him).

Dude, Kishimoto only got as far as he did due to the fact that the editors and himself wanted to milk that baby for what it was worth it.

I rather take a rushed ending over the 'ending' in which needs you to read a 10 chapter Gaiden and 2 movies in order to justify that monstrocity.

>Mayuri's despair bit.
>>mayuri in hueco mundo
nignog check your self

>The only one of the big 3 that was so shitty they cancelled the anime while the others were allowed fall into filler hell for years.

Who was the true third member of the Big Three? It clearly wasn't Bleach

Nah, Byakuya isn't a virgin. He wouldn't get flustered by Rangiku's advances.

don't stomp on former kings

>implying they aren't related

It will all be made clear in bleach 2.

What was Aizen's Bankai? What about Ukitake? Make something up.

I mean to say Toshiro. That's what I get for posting late at night.

>What was Aizen's Bankai?
Becoming invisible. And just like that Kubo would have flipped us off one last time.

>What about Ukitake?
The Balance 2 : electric bogaloo.

Aizen never had a Bankai, he used his Shikai to pretend that he did. His inferiority complex over his incapability to achieve Bankai despite being able to master every other aspect of being a Shinigami is what strove him to try and reach the realm of Gods.

>What was Aizen's Bankai
A big explosion

How would Ichigo's sisters react to seeing adult Hitsugaya, assuming those filler episodes actually happened?

He also writes a terrible plot and a story with no theme to support the character's motivation beyond "I gotta protect things"

Karin would want to have a friendly game soccer and then engage in post-game fucking.

Yuzu would be happy to get Karin away from her cute nephew so she can have him all to herself.

>this is what level 0 readers actually think

Byakuya worked well as an antagonist
So did Grimmjow.
Aizen dicked around too much in FKT War despite the good reveal and not being annoying in the sidelines
Juha Bach is what Aizen should have been

Aizen's Bankai was to make illusions into reality. Kishimoto had his eyehax do the same thing several months prior to Aizen getting out of the Yamamoto's flame prison, and the editors thought the abilities would be too similar. So Kubo made shit up to excuse never showing Aizen's Bankai because he couldn't come up with a satisfactory ability related to its shikai.

we'll never know his bankai

>nigga what he would be all kitsune face and playing dumb to get those tittays in his.

>implying Kazui's spaghetti wouldn't come flooding out of his pockets

>Kazui: I like Mom’s boobs~
>Kazui: How's Dad?
>Ichigo: Hmm?
>Kazui: Dad also likes Mom’s boobs?
>Ichigo: (spittake)

nice.

Just go with the flow, user.

>can't read japanese
>praising japanese writer who writes in japanese

People don't get to reveal what they want.
Bleach is just like reality.

Where's that list of Kubo's dropped plot points?

5-year-olds are less likely to be self-conscious than 12-year-olds.

I wish we would distinguish character writing and plot design writing.

Bleach had interesting characters, albeit the cast got so bloated you did eventually see tertiary personalities recycled, there was a great variety and decent pseudo-psychological jargon getting thrown around. It just lost its direction after a while.

Whereas the plot design was weak from the start, it hit a decent pace during the soul society arc and kept it going until the arrancar arc started to drag, but the early bleach chapters and ending arcs were both very aimless and lacked cohesion.

An opposite example would be Hussy/Homestuck, shitty character design, dialogue and situational humor, but when you look at how well kept together and designed the whole time clusterfuck was, it's impressive even if you didn't like the outcome.

Whereas with Bleach, I was able to come to terms with the shitty parts and continue to enjoy it, until the A-Z Quincies were introduced, then I gave up hope

I'd watch it.

Me too.

cute

TATSUKI A CUTE! A CUTE!

I bet Kazui thinks Ichika is super cool despite her just being an above-average shinigami and him being a demigod.

Wait, who's the black hair on the left?

Nemu. She "died" during the Mayuri fight, but he managed to salvage her brain and basically made a new Nemu.

very cute

Ah, right. Thanks user.

still cute

still sad

this is nice

still sad

When it came to characters, costumes, and certain situations and things? Yeah, briliant.
But he hit the wall when he had to go full shounen power level and couldn't recover.

He didn't have it in him.

>He didn't have it in him.
SS arc was brilliant so at one point he did have it in him to write shounen. If he does start a new manga in the future then seinen would be his best choice. He has a really great artsyle-his men are so handsome and his women are very beautiful/sexy.

If he starts a new manga in the future, he should get someone else to do the writing, or at least plan some of it out beforehand.

SAD

nice

Uncle Byakuya is the best.

Yes, I definitely agree. He has a ton of great concepts in my opinion, he just needs some guidance on how to transfer them onto paper and how to properly pace everything.

This, I honestly hoped that he'd get back on board with the guys who made the always excellent bleach anime and became the co-plotter and character designer while writters fleshed things out.

I wonder what Ichika's Bankai would be. The tsuba of her zanpakuto is shaped like a lightning bolt, so it probably has something to do with electricity. My guess is some kind of taser-like effect that paralyzes the target and disrupts their nerves for an extended period of time.

>always excellent bleach anime
stop this meme

>The tsuba of her zanpakuto is shaped like a lightning bolt
Looks like the shape of her dads tattoo to me.

A brilliant writer would be able to properly pace himself and wouldn't have the ending of his own manga dictated to him by a cancellation.

Shonen Jump just announced a spin-off of Bleach. Apparently, it's going to be a slice of life focusing on the Kurosakis and the emergency clinic.

Source: My ass.

Masaki would have been a great grandmother. Not a great-grandmother, but a grandmother who's really good.

Aizen's Bankai would be to trap you in a world you created.
He never uses it because he can't control what the other person sees so it's not useful to him.

oh shit, even among the already obscure other karakura high girls, no one ever does fanart of Natsui Mahana.

I'm not anymore, but I'll be forever mad at him for sidelining Rukia so much.

>Kubo was a Brilliant writer.
Hahahahahaha

I can't wait till Renji, Rukia, Ichigo, and Orihime walk in on their kids fucking like a bunch of horny rabbits

Stop quoting that one youtube video.

So he was using it against Yhwach?..

>being retarded

and sora would've been a great uncle while hisana would've been a great aunt.

>I can't wait till Renji, Rukia, Ichigo, and Orihime walk in on their kids fucking like a bunch of horny rabbits
Literally never since they inherited the "death and strawberry" title which basically confirms that ichika and kazui will only be precious nakama then they'll pass the torch to their kids and so on.