Well? What did she see?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G7CC7i6brEI
youtu.be/8Dhn_iIQXDE
youtube.com/watch?v=YEAXIoBPhBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-TOlNWbU1A0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she saw another thread of muvluv being made a few hours after the last one

i mean it's great you figured out to leave out the pastebin crap. the next step is figuring out that a 24/7 thread is not necessary.

make a thread on wednesday or thursday, so it'll catch the stream without being slow on the weekends

I'm going to marry Irisdina.

So which version of Schmidt did you guys like best, the sleazy politician who was in the right place at the right time to rise to the top of the stasi and who attempted to bail out with nuclear fire when things got to hot, or Andropov the KGB mole sabotaging East Germany to take the heat off of his motherland?

She saw this.

Why is Iris so upset? Did she see Jurgen's kiss with Beatrix?

the context i believe is war

>Implying every sleazy politician in the Warsaw pact isn't a KGB Mole.

A real-life KGB Plant is less likely, but if you're a sleazy politician in the Warsaw pact there's literally no reason not to tattle on your friends and rivals and do some favors from time to time, most of which involve rubberstamping KGB operations and taking the fall if they fail, which usually means getting denounced but very rarely involves any serious danger.

That said, Yuri Andropov did use anti-corruption campaigns to replace regular politicians with KGB plants, so it's still extremely plausible he would be a KGB agent, especially after a purge/coup. It's worth noting that one of those plants, Heydar Aliyev, ruled Azerbaijan for a decade before passing it off to his son Ilham Aliyev.

Lise ist liebe. Lise ist leben. Danke schön.

Cute

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=G7CC7i6brEI

Lise is also insane. But it's out of love.

she's insane because of extreme trauma and vicious mental conditioning. Love was the only thing tethering her to reality.

I want to molest teen Irisdina

She wants to deliver Theo to the people who she despises for killing her parents then having her tortured for three years, and then when her dear brother said no way, decided to kill him in the service of her tormentors to save him from being killed by those same people.

That's counterproductive and doesn't even make sense from a crazy point of view.

PACT PRIDE WORLDWIDE

Well when you get it that wrong of course it doesn't make sense. But thats because you see things through your own special brand of retard vision.

>you will never hug this creature and not let it go

I want to tease Beatrix when she pouts.

This. She's a good girl in hellish circumstances.

IOTYAL
GIOAT

How much does Axmann pay? Bullying girls doesn't seem like a bad job.

A Lisecat is one Theo should adopt.

standard stasi paygrade. it's a commie shithole, there's no supply and demand.

Do I watch Schwarzesmarken or Total Eclipse first?

I want Lise to rest her head on my lap

She saw that:

>BiS volumes 3 & 4 never
>BiS translation never
>SM and BiS vanilla doujins never
>freedom from the eternal Watanabe never

Total Eclipse.

No kidding.

I'd adopt one in a heartbeat. Although I'm pretty sure thats supposed to be a doggy

How would you make Anett relax and have some fun in an non-sexual way?

I like you. We will hold her tight, we will make things right. The future will not be littered with fear, but the vast lands of hope.

>an
Well, fuck me. I guess that goes to show that sleeping 4 hours a day is not a good idea.

A classic healing position, and fun for the giver too. Good choice.

Truly a miracle of the universe.

even better collage

Anett is not for that.

So she made a big mistake. Try to see it once her way.

Why is Beatrix such a bully?

Can't be part of the best girls duo without it.

These two in bed would be the best.

Being between them in bed would be the best.

It would be heavenly.

On the windswept shores of Albion, who will come upon her and see her in a club, dancing with the devil, in the pale moonlight?

this guy

youtu.be/8Dhn_iIQXDE

I want to chase every girl with scissors so I could give them character development

>tfw no Yugoslavia front VN

Is there anywhere out there, blank high quality large linearts for various aircraft? I was relooking at that one artists' Mig-35 versions and those were really huge and detailed, surely blank linearts exist somewhere?

Suffering
youtube.com/watch?v=YEAXIoBPhBQ

I got this if it helps

Yugoslavians should just go extinct and be forgotten in the traces of past.

t.albania

Get out of here UÇK

Ko je tvoja waifu?

Not m, but thanks for that. I would be more thankful but you Yugoposters annoy the everloving shit out of me.

It is a general, what do you expect? Quality posts?

Rubber bouncy castle. Or maybe teatime with her stuffed animals. Maybe Iris could even brew the tea. We can get into more physical activities later, one step at a time.

And you're a jerk.

I was sort of hoping at least for a change in the same rote message, day in and out, by now.

Considering we have one poster whom have said "Cryska, Inia and Yui are my waifus" in a very slight variation such as which name is written first since TE aired then I dont think there will be any change to the Yugo fags or the NVA fag.

The only possible thing that NVA fag have done that have outraged so many is posting "Who nva here?" in the stream which is not a very wise thing to do. If the japanese felt anger at that moment is not something that I know.

Did anyone bother to translate this?

Part of a self-confident, teasing, playful, happy personality she always wanted, but never had until it was unlocked by love.

Now in her bitterness, it's transformed into something more callous. That part of her couldn't be put back, but it changed. Maybe she just needs the touch of love again, who knows?

I don't think they knew what that person was talking about. But true, multiple waifu fag, that's a good point.

Ah well.

>since TE aired
he started late 2013/early 2014.

Does anyone have the Cryska CGs?

>Well? What did she see?

The future of Germany

Lise Hohenstein. You are under arrest for the crime of being too cute.
Please follow me to the nearest petting house.

we should really just kill off all of the Muslims on earth. That would be nice. They're basically the BETA.

Ah shit, well you get the point. He have been here a long time to the point that most people are cool with it and sometimes respond with ">multiple waifus"

Only asylum seekers lise.

>He have been here a long time to the point that most people are cool with it
not really, no. he's as annoying as pierce was.

Pierce was an actual person and not a stale meme like that dude though, even if he was an annoying tripfag.

Well, the acceptance was quite high during schwarzesmarken airing and some time after the anime had ended.

Right now is another thing and the month before.

A bunch of the people still participating in these threads were never here for TE. It can't be helped that seasonals and them don't understand a few things.

Page 10 already?

Well, it was supposed to die but then someone went and bumped it.

We are dropping dead awfully fast.

Lets see how it goes now.

Not just Asylum seekers. the middle east is like a hive. better to destroy it at the source.

Dont be like that lise, what would your brother say about this?

Because there is interest in discussing Muv Luv, there is not interest in keeping a thread up all the time. Having daily threads tires out discussion and these threads usually hover around 30 people for half of the post limit.

Make threads when shit happens, such as an announcement or the stream, and people will be less eager to let the thread die.

It already the 27 in Nipland, so, happy birthday Kei!

>lise
Thats just user posting unrelated pictures of Lise while he goes off topic. This is Lise concerning asylum seekers.

This artist is really bad and I get fears that the Beato birthday pic will be very unflattering.

Those were Germans trying to leave an oppressive dictatorship. Not insatiable waves of shit. Germans are human. Arabs and Muslims are Semites.

Can't be worse than frogfaced, pancake-assed, curveless depending on the shot, anime Beatrix. At the very least we'll get a laugh out of the BETA perving on her.

It absolutely can. Beatrix actually looked a lot better in the last couple of episodes so that's what I'd base my comparisons on.

That Kei looks like shit, desu.

I want to ___ Sylwia

Spitroast with Walther

>"My brother often pet me .. He would always tell me I'm cute!"
While petting house sounds infinitely better than the 'funhaus', I'm pretty sure placing her under house arrest instead would be more than enough as long as Theo continues to do his duties. No need to cart her off to the professionals.

head pat

What price should I pay to get him to share?

Convince Iris to give him a handy under the table

Visiting hours are between 9 and 3 pm. Petting on top of the head only. Limit cute calls to 3 per hour. Do not touch the ribbons. Do not take the imouto with you when you leave. Do not touch the ribbons.

No knee-tickling?

Only on tickling tuesdays. Knee and lower. Read the FAQ and user agreement, particularly the liability clause. The house is not responsible for any injuries you may accumulate for tickling beyond appropriate tickling boundaries, or if she's just in a bad mood*. Ask an Onii-chan for further details.

*Alcohol is encouraged

ふふふ.

I'd probably have reacted the same way if I walked in the door and saw this.

>Theodor Brehme
A most undesirable twist, no matter how it comes about. May we be spared from it.

He actually saw loli Beato

user you're not making any sense.

Before he died

--------->
The direction of sense

I see the Mandela effect hasn't quite reached this one yet

I see reality hasn't quite reached this one either

I'll bet Theodor read the Berenstone Bears.

PC版でベアトリクスルートの実装をっ!!
最終巻で明かされたこのキャラの目的は、あの世界ではアリなのかもかも知れない(オルタ世界
じゃなかったら、どうせ人類は、、、)

>that Beatrix
>that Body
>that face
It was a fair compromise.

Those proportions are pretty terrible. This is why artists need editors like writers do.

Why are they always drawn together.

Wait, this for real?

>Why are they always drawn together.
Are you serious?

>Why are they always drawn together?
BFFs, Rivals, Mortal enemies, contrasting positions, etc. SM might be Theo's story, but those two are the ones moving the plot.

Are Bea's eyes a bit derpy or is it just me?

Nah, it isn't just you.

Contrasting designs too. They look nice next to one another.

Forgot to write that one, must be the damned booze.

What would your reaction be if this turns out to be true?

Turn that RBF upside down friend, it couldn't hurt. Though Lise is the primary one I'm interested in I'd play a Bearoute before the Iris or Katiaroute.

No, Beatrix belongs to Jurgen, not Theo.

So the Japs want it too. That's pretty interesting.

>implying that the Beato-route won't be Lise and Theo melting Bea's heart, and becoming her first friends in years.

The background colors should be swapped.

I want to swap saliva with Iris and Beato

What do you think the themes of the different routes would be?

We know that Katia's would be idealism or hope.

I'm guessing Lise's will be sacrifice and Irisdina's faith.

Irisdina is an ugly dumbass

Oh come on, not that bad. Just the eyes tend to be a little wonky in some of them, like the Iris one. His/her Luna, for example, was lovely.

>In the PC version implements Beatrix root out!
>May be the purpose of this character was revealed in the final volume in that world's ants (if you do not 's Horta world, anyway mankind...)

>implying Kouki will grant our wishes.

Why is it surprising? Our community is pretty similar thinking around the world, and they want to see her given a chance too. Especially after BiS.

>Horta

NO KILL I?

We should have more Beatrix in this thread. Irisdina a shit.

If you're going to post shit about other girls, the least you can do is post images in their original resolution.

Try clicking it. It's magic I know, when you click it, the picture expands perfectly.

nice try Katiafag trying to turn Beatofags and Irisfags aginst each other.

Tbh I'm not a Katiafag, I am a Beatofag and I will admit that.

I'll give you exactly one opportunity to claim you are pretending to be retarded.

And I will say I got my picture from danbooru so I've no idea where you got yours, I apologize but it's the truth, I can't tell the difference between either picture.

Forcing Irisdina and Beatrix in my bed and teasing them both at the same time.

Even Danbooru has the larger version, if you bothered to resize it.

>danbooru
>I can't tell the difference between either picture.
Fascinating.

I didn't bother to resize it.
Well yeah, the only thing I can see is the one's you've been posting are somewhat larger, other than that looks as if they're somewhat the same to me.

I'll post who I want to post.

i want to put my pupper into their oven.

>have delicious designs like this
>no fanservice

Why?

because the beach episode got cut.

I want to go to the beach with Irisdina only to run into Beatrix so we can tease Irisdina together.

I want to take them to the beach and creampie both of them repeatedly, if you know what I mean.

I want to protect that smile!

How is someone so evil so cute?

she is not evil she is just doing what needs to be done even if other people don't like it.

The stasi feel off to me. I either wish they were a little more transparent and less evil, or even more evil but more obscure and shadowy. They feel kind of oddly in the middle for me right now, which just makes them look like an outwardly evil government organization (and no government agency, even the bad ones, want bad publicity).

>Gretel and Marei buddy cop commissar adventures never
;_;

What a waste of quads.

Beatrix has huge boobs. I wonder what her role in the beach episode would have been anyways?

Symmetrical docking with Irisdina.

im so funny amirite?

Tell me who is this women, and what is she like, and what does she do?

I know nothing of Muvluv really. Beyond penis aliens, everyone dies, and mechs are planes.

She's Irisdina. She is a person with good intentions. She tries to change things for the better.

She's an angel.

Tell me more.

Kek was thinking the same thing. Also when someone said Krull

That's it in a nutshell. You could look at slightly more in-depth stuff but the truth is we really don't know a whole lot about her. What we do know is that while sometimes she is misguided, she has the will to atone for her mistakes.

How would she make amends to Beatrix for what she did to her and Jurgen?

She won't. She'll make her peace with Beatrix and Jurgen when she kills her old friend.

No real idea. I could maybe provide conjecture, but I doubt it'd actually help.
From my understanding she asks her brother to forgive her after Theo tells her of Beatrix's death.

She seems adorable. i need to know more!

She likes tea

So what ended up happening in the end of BiS that killed Jurgen and made Beatrix not cute anymore? I thought it was Irisdina who killed him but some anons disagree.

BiS didn't end yet, so we don't know.

i seriously doubt Beato killed him. She would rather die than to kill him she can't live without him. The only reason she hasn't killed herself yet was because he begged her not to in his last recording to her.

It's possible she killed him and went to his crypt to commit suicide after the fact. Nothing is concrete yet, however. All we do know that is a fact is that Axmann is involved and took Irisdina's testimony.

I don't like Lise. Sure, she wasn't always evil prior to becoming a Stasi dog. But ever since she was introduced she was evil. We saw her shadow when the one guy got executed be Beatrix. She was a terrible and pathetic liar when everyone accused her. She just keeps fooling everyone to thinking she's good because she seems normal when thinking about her brother. But she doesn't give a shit. She's fucked up and evil, and her brother is just a reward. She acts like she cares, but her loyalty is to the bunch of psychos who hurt.

And before you start, yes I can and do blame her. Sure, what happened to her is fucked up...majorly fucked up. Getting gang banged and then blackmailed into joining the Stasi like some kind of hentai character. It sucks. She also became a swallow so she was probably used and tossed around like a dirty jizz tissue. And I'm sure it reached the point where she was doing it willingly seeing her flashback with Axmann and seeing how she's Stasi loyal now. If she was really doing it for Theodor, then she would've became a double agent once she met her brother again and strike back against the bitch who fucked with her. But instead, she became a prostitute informant (which she probably grew to enjoy), became a killing machine, and became a torture expert.

And death won't redeem her. Even if her situation made her what she is, doesn't change what she's done.

At first, I was like "yea Theo, I feel sorry for you. Your sister is actually a traitor dog...but at least you got to smash that pussy once". But after episode 09 I was like, that's what she did for a living. She was playing him using sex the whole time. God only knows what number he is in her fuck history. Could be 10, 20, even 30+.

I do have one question though. Was Pham raped? I heard from a couple of people that she was just beat up and only Sylvie and Lise got raped. That's fine then, lol.

>this is what MALfags believe

You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded.

Its sad ain't it, still the blame lies with Liden for making it possible for unfortunately ignorant viewers to even get to that point. That said the above post is obviously bait or copypasted from somewhere else even if it was at one point made by someone being serious. Its not the most off kilter shit regarding Lise out there, but its pretty damn retarded.

I will boop Lise's nose, and there's nothing she can do to stop that.

Honestly, I wasn't surprised that Lise betrayed 666 squad. The moment when she was at the rooftop with Eberbach, I have a hunch that she is the traitor.
However, I was slightly shocked when I heard strange sounds in interrogation room. Guess Lt. Pham got raped by the guards, fucking awful, but that's the truth.

I go read the wikia about Lise for further information, at the end, she is f*cked up by the Stasi. Then that cunt Beatrix took her and made her her bitch. Lise remained unchanged. I would be very happy if someone send her to Hell. But first, make sure that Lise has to suffer a slow, painful death. That scene would make me very excited.

Next, stupidity of new East German government. While the mankind need to stand together in the war against BETA,they have time to hunt their own people? Corruption is everywhere, stasi are way more dangerous and kill more peoples than facing BETA. Follow the words of Katia: "We would win if 2 halves of Germany stand together". The BETA is an army full of fearsome creatures, they do not fear death, their strength is in numbers, soon all the defense lines of mankind will be broken by countless attack forces of BETA. Mankind has realized this threat for more than a decade but what greedy leaders do is still fighting for power, while soldiers keep dying on the front lines. This is what annoying me all the time.

Now I know you're just copying this from MAL.

>147783439
You can stop anytime now you (you) seeking shitter

Well Iris did get him killed by reporting his circles plans to Axmann, but as for killing him, it seems it was Beatrix who had to shoot him. The man she was utterly devoted to. She had went to kill herself the night after.

Jurgen's own fault.
Should've murdered them both and burned their bodies.

Who'd take getting raped better, Beatrix or Irisdina?

Only one way to find out.

So what was Jurgen trying to do that got him arrested by Axmann and ended up ded?

Bullying Vivi!

Would you hide Lise's ribbons inside her pillow just to mess with her?

Maybe but if she gets upset I'll have to buy her ice cream afterward.

How would Irisdina react to the crucifix scene from Exorcist?

What a slut.

If Beatrix was the one that was forced to shoot Jurgen then why did we see Iris do it in the anime?

Why is Luna so wonderful? She also loves killing BETA. I bet she'd be randy enough after an extra intense BETA culling operation, our TSFs covered in gore.

Also, who is that to her right? That may be a UFC patch, it has the Five Races flag/colors of the early Republic.

He was in on the original officer's plot to overthrow the GDR led by Strachowitz. They were all culled in the Moonlight Purges.

Para mantê-lo não é nenhum benefício. Para destruí-lo não é nenhum perda

Favela scum.

I want to bully Pham until she snaps and uses CQC on me.

Mean!

I can't even really fathom pissed off Pham, angry Pham, cruel Pham to be honest. Well, cruel in a teasing, sexual way, maybe. But it's utterly disturbing to imagine that.

That said, CQC might be a little softer than you thought. Much softer.

Cryska is for loving and cuddling. Not for bullying.

share a drink with

Kei-Cui alliance?

We need more girls in Cheongsams in general. Preferably tight, low cut ones.

>no Cui SF lewds
it hurts

>Also, who is that to her right?
Considering that picture came from the TSFiA Issue where they work with the NVA, chances are he is a Ossie. But no Idea really.

Because Watanabe lacks subtlety.

I want to one-hit KO Gretel and step on her glasses in order to embarrass her in front of her subordinates

Oh? Talk about coincidence I guess. I figured with the Chinese TSF in one of the hearts, but oh well.

It does, don't it?

Rat and her sisters are quite the semen demons.

I want to watch old late night movies with Irisdina.

All Vat imoutos are semen demons, its just that Yuuko forgot to feed hers properly and it remained underdeveloped.

Why are Irisdina and Vivi so shit?

it because your taste is shit.

Indeed they are.

Sandek's sister must have been something, for goddesses to be pumped out like this. No wonder he's such a siscon.

Well the younger generation is sorta new, so they're still developing. There's time. Maybe Yuuko just doesn't dress her all that much in form fitting outfits.

彩峰誕生日おめでとう!

I want to bury my face in Sylwia's hair.

I want to bury my fist in Katia's cheek.

Heinz Axmann did literally nothing wrong.

How would they react if you pinched their cheeks?

Or their buttcheeks?

Teen Iris' cheeks are very pinchable and her braids are very pullable. That's why she will always be superior to her adult self.

Because of the eternal Wantanabe.

Have fun getting shot. She's not a nice person.

Because they're not. You are.

The proper question is why is vulnerable Iris so cute? We literally don't see her enough in the animu. And the VNs are untranslated, damn it all.

If I hit her just hard enough to leave her unconscious, I will escape before she wakes up and finds me.

Will we be getting an actual trailer around release? Or is the one that came recently "it"? I refuse to believe that is trailer or intro rather than another pre-promotional piece. Literally the only new footage was two Lise frames.

It wasn't even as bumpin as the original trailer/intro. That was dope, both fantastic music (way better than what they used for the anime) and fantastic visuals.

youtube.com/watch?v=-TOlNWbU1A0

>fripside
>fantastic

For Fripside, it was good. It was better than White Forces or whatever they picked for the anime.

Where are we in BiS anyways? Where have they left off in so far? I know people have said Hiroki is crazy busy in life, so was it put on pause or what?

Not only a waste of quad trips, but also a stupid idea in general.

Good!

It was on hiatus until Martyrs came closer to release. He was also writing/planning a novel for Kirke so now we are just waiting for the last half. I believe we're at '77/'78 right now.

Gretel is not really a person you can like if we go from the LN and VN.

>Where are we in BiS anyways? Where have they left off in so far?
Summer to early Autumn '77, Palailogos is in its early planning stages.

We'll probably get a few more previews in the form of segments of scenes that they'll show in the live streams, other than that I hope there will be an actual trailer besides the OP they posted which I agree is overall weaker than the first.

Also Ryizu a cute.

Ah good, we'll maybe even see young Balck. Maybe he too has a waifu like Kurt.

Beatrix is a bad girl and she should feel bad.

Why does teen Iris make my heart beat faster, yet adult Iris does nothing for me?
How do I revert adult Iris to that state of cuteness?

How can I cure myself of my shift taste? I know fripside and especially white forces is bad but I just like it anyway, send help.

Gretel didn't even get disfigured as bad in the anime. Of course, Axmann dousing her in gasoline would've hurt audience sympathy for him and you can't have that.

You have only one option, death or exorcism. Either way your soul is tainted.

I've went to the Strike frontier page and I found this error. I tried clicking the "Install manually" but it led me to an error 404. I've also tried installing the web player from the official Unity page and still nothing. Am I doing something wrong?

>FripSide bad
Surely you're not implying Yoshino Nanjo is bad too.

>fripside
>good
In very few cases.

Why does Nanjo have to voice Lise and be the lead singer of a group for out of place music?

Now this is wonderfully lewd.

Yuuko isn't looking too good.

DELETE THIS.

A Muv Luv timeline in which Sensei isn't there is not a timeline worth protecting.

In timeline where Sensei is no more, mankind lost and get recycled by BETA anyway.

Post Sensei!

I can post Iris

Sensei a good.

Irisdina my perfect angel.

She already does though. Living everyday is a struggle.

Check their twitter, are they in maintainence?

It's because you like the sense of bubbliness and innocence she carries herself with in her younger years. By her adult years, she knows what evil she's wrought.

Irisdina is a punished angel. If only she'd survived she could have lived a happy life with Theodor.

Theo doesn't deserve her. He should stick to Lise.

>sacrificed his sister
>killed her greatest enemy
>willing to give his life for her

To be honest Lise deserved better than him too. He may mean the world to her but he's not much of a catch compared to his love interests.

I want to tease her ass.

>sacrificed his sister
Bad, useless move
>killed her greatest enemy
And best friend, once again he jumps straight to killing when it could have been handled much better
>willing to give his life for her
She's his commander. He better be ready to do that regardless. Beyond that its just him trying to get laid.

>She's his commander. He better be ready to do that regardless.
He presumably let a few people from his Flight Academy class die, and only saved Gretel since it would be an inconvenience to be pinned for the death of a Commissar. I doubt a Captain who for a while he suspects of working with the organization he hates would motivate him to lay down his life for her.

I got Tsukuyomi today. 1/6 scale my ass. Still worth it though.

I also won both versions of Meiya's 1/4 scale on Y!J auctions. Gonna get murdered in shipping.

Thanks for reading my blog

Too cute. Can't resist. Send help.

Hotglue em

>Katia in center

Main heroine status confirmed.

this was confirmed like 7 months ago, slowpoke

even then her route is a stealth irisdina route

"Hey Onii-chan, my ribbons match my pansu."

"Ara~ara. Mine match my eyes.

>

tch

Well she ain't lyin.

And Irisdina's is the color of her halo and wings.

This Beatrix poster has become a real collector's item. It's started at around 8,000 yen a year ago, but nowadays is priced at 21,000 yen over on places like Amazon.

Cryska's special edition poster is now at over 60,000. If you don't get it when it first comes out, be prepared to have to fork over a shitton more later on.

>Cryska costs $60 more than my computer
Noice

Which poster was it? I don't remember which one was the special one.

That must have been quite the photoshoot.

I want to put my dick in between those killer thighs.

So what do you guys think about the Martyrs' CD design?

They could have gotten Carnelian to do something new.

She went from a 10/10 waifu to worst girl in Muv-Luv after Axmann was done with her.

Looks nice, wish it meant something.

Shit, they do.

I wonder how desperately she searched for striped sky blue and white panties.

Literally what

>加えてベアトリクスは過去にとても心優しく思慮深く芯の強い女神のような女性であったんですが、なぜ今作ボスのような恐怖の女王と化してしまったのかが今連載中の外伝で描かれていますね

Right, and this incredibly vague shit that you quoted without a source tells me what exactly?

Please also explain using sources what Axmann did to her (which in my understanding is limited to harassment) that made her "worst girl" from "10/10 waifu".

I have both in garage kit form... I havent assembled and painted them for what... 6 years now?

She went from someone who had a gentle, kind heart into the queen of terror we saw in the anime. Axmann was probably responsible for it, just like he was with Lise, but who knows, maybe Beatrix underwent that transformation out of her own volition. I prefer to think that it was Axmann who did most of the mindfuckery though.

Inia is only good for bullying.

That still doesn't explain why she is now the worst girl in all of Muv Luv.

I want to bully Inia with my penis in bed.

Consider the comically over the top sadist and butcher we saw in the anime, then compare her to any other person in TE, TDA, KGNE, or the Trilogy.

>compare an anime original depiction to people from VN's with proper character arts
Go be retarded somewhere's else.

>compare an anime original depiction to people from VN's with proper character arcs
Go be retarded somewhere else.

>I wonder how desperately she searched for striped sky blue and white panties.
Depends on how hard it is to find shimapan in East Germany.

Inia a great, and stacked imouto types are top. I want to take Inia and Lise to the beach. Not for any particular reason just to let them play. Non-sexually. Or sexually if they'd prefer.

I'd sample Iris

I want to spread the rumor that Gretel has a dick just to bully her.

There's no debating that she's one of the most outright evil villains in Muv-Luv so far.

Actually, there is a debate, otherwise we wouldn't be having this discussion every other thread.

the only evil in SM is Katia her nationalistic ideals doomed everyone. she is just like Hitler in many ways. Instead the charisma Hitler had that made people follow him Katia had cuteness.

I want to argue with Vivi about what's better; dark chocolate or white chocolate.

Animeonlyism is a disease that must be purged.

Says who? Your one shitposter.

Translation?

remove bear

Misha a gud boi, he dindu nuffin!

Beatrix is a very ambiguous and mysterious character. It's often difficult to get a read on her motives, actions, or goals, and the story is not afraid to contradict itself. For instances, the traitors and criminals she recruits, does she do it because she's taken pity on them, does she do it because she knows that they won't have anyone else to turn to so they'll be absolutely loyal to her, does she do it because she knows they'll have less morals so they'll follow even her most sadistic orders, or is it a mixture of all the above.

Most of her actions are in this grey area where you don't know if she's doing it for the greater good, or doing it because she's a bloodthirsty sadist. I'm inclined to believe she was more for the former, but I won't deny there's evidence for the latter.

Like the Chink who translated SM and BiS said:

>I am not sure if Beatrix liked darkness,but I am sure that Beatrix chose a way of evil because it was neccessary.I believe that she just chose a way of evil but never sank in evil.

>Before the last fight with Thel,Beatrix was in the hangar.In the light novel,it wrote "To join the STASI,to grasp the werewolves,to connect with UN with this position,all those are just methods to realize a dream,to build a new DDR".

>Maybe she was full of evil,but at least there was still a place for her ideal,she knew what she want.Just like a man likes drinking wine but he never get drunk.

>Of course,still I have a question too,she looked much more pure when Juergen was alive,much more different with her in 1983.So there must be some large events when Juergen was still alive.

Even he's not certain, but he leans towards her being more of a utilitarian then state funded serial killer. The only thing that is absolutely beyond question about her is her enduring love of Jürgen Bernhard.

Well if he's been keeping up with the other BiS and the LN translations, shouldn't it have been clear how such a tragic death of the very one she pledged her life, the one who rescued her from her own dark hell that she had been resigned to accept forever, wouldn't that be enough to forever change someone? Of course she was pure, if anything, she keeps with the ML theme of pure, undying love. Yes, tragedy, but words can't underestimate how much in love this woman was, and he to her. They were starcrossed.

It's interesting, in the end, how the one depended on the other. They lived for each other. As kind hearted and loving she is to her subordinates, the truth is that even as loved as she is, she might still take suicide and the chance to be with Jurgen again. It's only his wishes to her that she even kept herself alive in the first place.

Speaking of unlucky love.

She's a resourceful girl. I'm pretty sure one VDV telnyasha could make her a half dozen or so pairs of shimapan.

Or she could steal them from the confiscated contraband Westerns who end up in East German prison. No doubt some West German floozies have shimapan to spare.

>taking underwear from contraband for your own use
Thats kinda weird. I think I like this guys idea better

Why does it cost so much for Beato to be happy? Even in the meta, it's like they want her to suffer.

This is Cyska's autism at it's finest, I think.

>Oh? My top is coming off? I didn't really notice. A hassle, this, I wonder why people even bother with such trouble. Why are you staring at me?

GODDAMMIT JAPMOOT, FIX YOUR SHIT

But that's implying East German factories can even make shimapan. And before you say "b-but they made jetplanes!", that's precisely the point. The great superpower themselves, the USSR, never was able to manufacture a proper pair of jeans in their entire life. And this in the supposed proletarian republic.

>inb4 "who needs jeans" etc etc

Isn't striped underwear a more of a modern thing to wear and mainly a japanese obsesion?

Why would east german factories even bother with producing stiped underwear when they are in the middle of a war of extinction. Quality underwear or even civilian clothing would be on the bottom of priorities to be produced.

>there was once a Boer republic called Stellaland

It is and it isn't a modern thing. Shimapan was before, like polka dots - just one of many decorative patterns. It was only in modern times that stripes or other banding evolved into it's own sort of elevated position.

Also, I think he meant the communist bloc wasn't able to produce said items at all, even if they wanted to. So it's not just about the war. There was a reason said states cracked down hard on contraband clothing importers, and yet it was just so lucrative it continued all the way to the end.

You have to admire her dedication to a theme. Brings a new meaning to the carpet matches the drapes.

What if there is a world where on that fateful day, Theo had picked a different color and style of ribbon for her? Or rather, Lise had fallen in love with an utterly different pair?

Beatrix secret route confirmed
jokes on you, the DDR exported consumer goods to the USSR

Comparing underwear with specific set of colors with Jeans with its own specific material which is completely new to the combloc is a rather silly thing to do.

They were gona produce Jeans with the help of american companies to ease on the great demand but the soviet-afghan war put a stop on that.

He also never noticed that it was not talk about producing shimapan but simply taking a white shirt with blue strips and cut it and sew it into a pair of panties.

Whatever would make Theo happy.

Well pre-Honecker if you were stubborn enough to go trough all the paperwork and red tape, you could have started your own business that made those panties, as long as you remained small enough to not count as a "capitalist".

Can I maintain a patriotic porn studio on base?

Would Anett like headpats?

Pornography is bourgeois degeneracy, so no.

What if it's super patriotic?

No.

Like, patriotic enough to get more bodies in the NVA.

No, and we already have the Draft anyway.

But there will be draft dodgers. My plan, if elected, will entice those dodgers to join the military and fight for the Fatherland.

Telling Lise that she gained weight and should run until she gets tired or Theo will never love her.

Telling Lise she gained weight and pounding her new jiggly ass for a week straight

Thats a crime you cis scum

Katia is for bullying.

no she isn't she is only good for destroying europe and nothing else

Unless we get more delays, we're now 29 days (taking into account Japs are a day ahead of us) away from SM's release.

Help

Best MILF, Mira and Senna BTFO!

can't look at her it hurts too much knowing Theo denied us MILF Beato

I think the big difference between Beatrix and someone like Yuuko is regret and empathy. Beatrix doesn't actually feel that much when she's killing people because her conscience has atrophied while Yuuko feels a tremendous amount of grief. It's why Yuuko is redeemable (why Takeru did not shoot her when given the chance) while Beatrix is not (and look at how Theo treated her).

>Beatrix doesn't actually feel that much when she's killing people because her conscience has atrophied
Stop posting, Katiafag. Go read TSFiA 42.
>b-but I can't read moon
Then why are you comparing characters when you don't understand anything about one of them?

Yuuko has numerous morality chains, didn't live her entire life in an environment toxic to morality and never got as emotionally invested in something/someone as Beatrix. Remove Marimo, her sisters and let her live in a country where people are encouraged to sell their loved ones out and lets see how well Yuuko fares.

What does her milk taste like?

>TSFiA 42
That's the one where she executes the deserters, right? She doesn't seem to care to much really.

That's right user! There's absolutely nothing in TSFiA 42 that tells us Beatrix has any thoughts about execution duty! None at all. What ever would Beatofags do knowing nothing in the source material agrees with them?

Sylwia is a dumb slav and enjoyed the rape even if she doesn't admit it.

get the fuck out katia-fag i know /m/ thread died but there should be new one up shortly.

Mercy

Beatrix does a lot of very bad things in SM, so I think you'll be in for a disappointment if you keep building her up as a saint.

No one is building her up as a saint, just not as female Hitler like you lot do.

What you really meant to say is "I can not defend the dogmatic position I have taken so I will attack with a line of discourse that has little to do with my original argument" Otherwise known as a strawman. Please let me know where I claimed Beatrix was a saint, or anyone else for that matter. Or don't, since you're effectively putting words in my mouth.

There is no help on the way.

She's not female hitler, but I definitely think in the grand scheme of things, she's the "bad guy" or evil option while Iris is the "good guy."

>I definitely think
Einstein's definition of insanity is to repeat the same thing over and over again expecting a different result for each repetition. You do not think, otherwise there would not be a repeat of the same conversation once again.

Spoiler alert: Iris is not "the good guy". I'm saying this as an Irisfag.

Iris is selfless, courageous, intelligent, and kind. Yes, she was partially responsible for her brother's death, but she feels immense guilt over it and tries to be a better person to atone for it. That puts her as one of the better people in my books.

Katia is a cockroach only good to be stomped on and sprayed with a bug spray.

>Iris is selfless, courageous, intelligent, and kind.
Those are all words that can be applied to Beatrix, you do realize that?
>Yes, she was partially responsible for her brother's death
There is evidence that she is the reason things are upside down in SM. Nothing is explicitly stated yet and BiS isn't finished so don't bake conclusions.
>but she feels immense guilt over it and tries to be a better person to atone for it.
She ends up cultivating an image as a Hero and a state icon for people to look up to. I doubt she really appreciates an image like that.
>That puts her as one of the better people in my books.
She'll sacrifice what's required to achieve her goals. Something Beatrix is capable of as well. Doesn't necessarily make her a "better person".

Stop using Iris, that's a name only for people who aren't dumb can use.

What a rude Chobi.

Good. I wouldn't want them to interrupt.

Beatrix doesn't do a single decent thing in SM. Even her taking Lise under her can be read more as self serving then an act of kindness.

>Who is Martin?

So you're still in the realm of the anime, which circles back to Einsteins definition of insanity. You know, Beatrix being evil or self-serving is as much of an insult to her character as it is to Irisdina's character she's depicted as a sexless saint. One of Beatrix's main character traits is her undying loyalty to one man, for example.

Martin's family was wiped out, and he was still arrested, likely ending up in some labor camp. That's a pretty cruel mercy.

Stop responding to bait.

damn. i sometimes wonder why the world is so fucked up but then i remember its mostly because of stupid uninformed ignorant people like you.

its not bait he is just that stupid.

It's bait. It's been going on for too long to be just stupidity.

nah it just a severe case of mental retardation. you would be suprised how stupid some people are.

I'm not surprised, though. I lean on bait because he occasionally uses excerpts from the LN that "agree" with him.

I think the best we can do is look at both the anime and what we know of the LN and draw our conclusions from there. If the LN is ambiguous, then the anime clarifies. I don't think the anime is totally without merit or else age and SM's author would not back it.

The VN coming out soon will be the final say in the matter anyways.

>we
The best you can do is fuck off. The anime does not clarify anything because it is placed underneath a filter from the beginning, such as but not limited to making a hyperbole of the Stasi as to not offend victims of the regime.

You can go read the first VN right now, it's all there and ready to go for you. But you won't since that would destroy the narrative.

>I don't think the anime is totally without merit or else age and SM's author would not back it.
its sole merit was advertising SM and it actively harmed sales, so it would actually be without merit

The stasi come off as pretty evil in the first VN. The second VN could still disprove that, or reinforce it.

I want to kick Irisdina's teacup out of her hands.

The Stasi, maybe. But the important bits, like Beatrix and Lise, have completely different tones. That's what I was actually implying. Schmidt and Axmann are evil to the core, for sure. But to say ALL the Stasi come off as pretty evil is either disingenuous or proof you haven't read through it, so pick one.

The second VN will reinforce that Beatrix wasn't really wrong. Except for maybe in Katia's route, if they keep any of the garbage from the anime. Even then it would be wiser to adopt the LN since the LN is the superior medium for Katia anyway.

How should I get Vivi to trust me if I want to adopt her?

Chocolates, lots of them.

Beatrix barely appears, and we haven't really seen enough of Lise's stasi half to really know what they'll be going for.

I would expect Lise's requiem stuff to be in her route. They might touch on it a bit in the canon route, but I don't know. Beatrix's appearances in the anime were mostly original, such as Marai's execution. I hope they don't pack the canon ending with direct references to Jurgen like the anime since that shit was dumb and rushed.

Going "Muh Jürgen" while dying was truly the only good thing the anime did for Beatrix.

Sure, if it was played right. But in the context of how butchered her character was you get a couple of explanations, but it's probably just that Watanabe had to do it since he talked to Hiroki about BiS and it would just be simply epic to get all these sick references in, bro

>[...]talked to Hiroki about BiS and it would just be simply epic to get all these sick references in, bro.
It did feel like an attempt to fix a haemorrhage with a band-aid, but it made Beatrix's love for Jürgen undeniable, no matter what the medium.

She has such a silly face.

Lise is not a nice girl

Most people who watched the anime completely ignored it just because it's so completely out of character for her.

Still better than the LN's "see you in Valhalla", and going by the LN, anime Beatrix is always out of character, except in the Himbeertorte scene.

>Still better than the LN's "see you in Valhalla",
Only if you're a gay fag. The LN was a lot better than the anime in that it didn't become a crude caricature of a "good guys win" story.

The Valhalla line is referenced throughout Muv-Luv though. You have the Valkyries in the original trilogy, then you have Cryska mentioning Valhalla to Yuuya as/after she dies, and it's probably mentioned in TDA too. In this sense, it's a pretty powerful callback to the rest of the series.

Good guys did win, but sometimes, what's morally good (as in truthful, kind, whatever) isn't what is for the best.

Good guys didn't win, though. Everyone dies, disappears, or becomes the leader of a terrorist organization.

The 666th were the good guys though. The stasi under Beatrix might have been the better choice, but they were still very cruel, horrible, and power hungry individuals ruling through fear. They were bad people, but sometimes you need bad people.

Do not respond to the Katia fags bait.

>The 666th were the good guys though.
They aren't good guys, but even if we said they were hypothetically, they still didn't win.
>but they were still very cruel, horrible, and power hungry individuals ruling through fear
Right, even if we said they were hypothetically, and we said Beatrix survives and takes control hypothetically, there's a good chance we could see a Mielke effect where bad apples don't step out of line.

>Even her taking Lise under her can be read more as self serving

Well you're not entirely wrong, but you're also not entirely right in using it to back up a warped conclusion. Getting her out from under Axmann's boot was a kindness but not without a purpose. Lise's piloting skill, record, and the report from her interrogation after she was first captured by the Stasi made her a prime recruit for the 101st in Beatrix's eyes, as she has mad respect for anyone who can go through whatever torture Axmann can devise and never sell out their family and can appreciate on a personal level Lise's undying devotion to the person she loves most.

Beatrix condemns Axmann's behaivor and promises her a chance at revenge in exchange for her service, but when Lise says that she really just wants to save her brother that becomes the primary term of their conditions. Its an exchange, Beatrix saving Lise had a self serving side obviously but theres much more to it than that.

>to not offend victims of the regime
>totally offends victims of the regime by taking Lise, the primary Stasi victim of the main cast, and dropping the ball hard enough to cause the sort of opinions of her that have been floating around the internet by a certain portion of the anime only audience
I know its just shitposters that are bullying Lise at this point but Liden really could have handled her better to avoid the unnecessary mess several months ago.

What kind of name is Irisdina?
Does it even exist in real life or is it like Cryska?

>What kind of name is Irisdina?
A name.
>Does it even exist in real life
Yes. Probably more commonly as Iris.

really makes you think

>implying he wasn't send to the West as a spy

>filename

I agree 107% user

>3dpd
kill yourself

This is what she looked like in her late 20s.

Good enough for 3d. But I meant more the vibe she gives off than her appearance, but I suppose that came with age. But lets drop the topic.

You know, I don't think Lise would have gone as crazy if Theo had fallen in love with someone other then Iris, like Annete, Pham, or even Beatrix. For someone like Lise, a cold, unfriendly person who'd sell out her brother all the while putting on airs of purity and heroism would disgust her to her core. Theo falling in love with such a monster would have just been the cherry on top of everything else.

Maybe. Or maybe she would have broken down just more silently.

Is this the scent of Lise taking the main heroine's spot from Katya?

That's always been Iris.

Katia's always been an afterthought so of course Lise would be ahead of her.

If I'm trying to get into Muv-Luv, which do I watch first, Total Eclipse or Schwarzesmarken?

Or should I read the manga/ first

SM is standalone and you don't really need to read anything else to kinda get it, whereas TE ties into the Trilogy pretty heavily.

If you want to get into it, you could watch Total Eclipse first. But the best way is to invest your time in trilogy's visual novels. Don't watch SM, because the anime is essentially it's own thing separate from the source material.

>SM is standalone and you don't really need to read anything else to kinda get it
I can't believe people would do that. Just go on the internet and tell lies.

TE is worse then the SM anime.

It really isn't. It's not my favorite sidestory but the characters are good enough.

How much shit would I be in if I kidnapped Beatrix?

A lot of things happened at that time that must have confused the fuck out of her. If you take it from her perspective East Germany was like a storm she was trying to guide her tugboat Theo through safely, and after losing Mama and Papa boat to the storm already its all thats left that she could possibly salvage. Then it starts filling buckets full of water and sinking itself deeper in and she's left wondering what the fuck its thinking and ends up drowning trying to keep it afloat.

No one had the full picture but Lise especially was caught in the middle and used as a pawn for other's ends, even by Theo. Becoming increasingly frustrated at the constant downers life throws her way and as it takes everything from her one piece at a time without ever understanding why. Its no wonder she snapped. Tho spending an extended period of time at the mercy of a sadistic madman who intensively did everything he could imagine to tear away at her sanity didn't help. Still she survived that and could have recovered if things went differently but Murphy's Law seems to be strong with her.

I love how Beatrix has the most feminine appearance while actually being the most brutal and "masculine" of all the girls.

Well she will in one of the three routes so in a way, yeah.

That's the problem, isn't it. Everything she's doing makes perfect sense to her, everything Theo does seems naïve, foolish or downright insane to her.

Well, be aware when watching SM that it's sort of a hit job on the source material.

As for TE, fucking watch it already. It's fantastic. SM takes place in the early 80s. TE by contrast takes place roughly right before the main trilogy begins. Sadly, TE the anime is only about 1/2 to about 2/3 what all of TE is in the VN.

user, we don't know for certain that the Master is Theo or not.

>user, we don't know for certain that the Master is Theo or not.
That's like saying we don't know if Beatrix and Jurgen had a relationship yet. It's pretty much all but stated.

>spoiler

There is no help. There is no saving you from that Russian milfy goodness. And she didn't even end up like a babushka. That's like a gem.

Woah woah woah, slow down there. It's only because Mira never gets any artwork, that you dare say that. And when is Senna even born? I was under the impression she's younger, and not Latrova/Iris/Beatrix's age.

I know it hurts m8, but it's not just him. No milf Iris either.

Sad, but gentle.

No, you fool, it's more like saying we don't know for certain who did what during the purges where Jurgen was killed.

Yes, and? So he wears a button up shirt. You're going to have to try harder than that. fyi, the Master is usually in a business suit, with said undershirt being white.

You're being a bit of an autist right now, there's no real evidence that he isn't the Master. They have the same voice actors, same hairstyle, same eyes, taste in clothes, etc. There is plenty of circumstantial evidence that certainly points towards him being the Master, with Europe falling and everyone dying and what not, but it of course is not confirmed. I used Jurgen and Beato as an example since the LN never names him, but there is still implications that there is more than a simple connection.

>"ENEMY OF HUMANITY"

It's not like it's being very subtle either.

That's just the delusional ramblings of an authoritarian madwoman.

>implying there is anything wrong with being authoritarian
democracy was a mistake

But she was right

Totally behind you on that.

>Ketchup
>authoritarian
heinz "brown dickbreath" axmann wanted power for himself, not strict obedience to a government in which he was not loyal to

Heinze Axmann was the type of person created from the sort of system Beatrix was defending.

You could be right about some things and totally wrong about others. In SM though, everyone was wrong except for Lise.

>Heinze Axmann was the type of person created from the sort of system Beatrix was defending.
beatrix has never defended communism

Look, user, I myself personally believe he is the Master. But correlation does NOT equal causation. Coincidence is not truth. Yes there are factors that lead one to believe he is, but there are other which just don't fit.

Don't be in such a hurry to believe so much, it makes any eventual failures harder to take.

>tfw you were expecting an Onii-chan but your parents bring home a terrorist instead

>But correlation does NOT equal causation.
Reread my post
>but it of course is not confirmed.

>Mira was in the birthday polls
>Japs voted for some loser over her
>last chance at official art dodged for at least another year

Be still, my beating heart.

What they had was closer to being plane old authoritarianism or dictatorship then communism.

the power was split. it only turned into an actual dictatorship near the end when schmidt told the nva to fuck off

guys like axmann are products of the leadership, schmidt was a corrupt, scared bully who didn't keep his men in line. i don't think guys like axmann would be around with beatrix in charge since unnecessary suffering means 1 less pair of hands fighting for the state

>柴犬のPC版では、是非テオドールとの約束が果たせますように、、

>PC版でベアトリクスルートの実装をっ!!
>最終巻で明かされたこのキャラの目的は、あの世界ではアリなのかもかも知れない(オルタ世界じゃなかったら、どうせ人類は、、、)

What did they mean by this?

They meant the time has come, and so have I.

Why is Sharon so CUTE?!?!

It's maddening. No wonder he didn't want to come to Alaska.

He broke up with Sharon over the guilt of losing his teamlead, right?

I think Yui looks cuter in your pic though

It's just a pipedream.

I want to lay some pipes for Beatrix, if you know what I mean.

I think so. That or having to move to Alaska for the XFJ, either way they had to break up. It might be the former, since Leon alludes to it.

Too bad she's Swedish, not Dutch.

>Pornography is bourgeois degeneracy, so only for Party officials.

FTFY

The sod does that even mean, anyway?

It means you need to lurk for 6 years before posting.

They're both Germanic though. And it's not like Afrikaners are ONLY Dutch people. Mainly Dutch, yes, but not only.

>you will never live in the vast, fertile fields of Stellaland

Sadness.

Those are some nice dick-sucking lips. Too bad using them for their intended purpose will end with teeth, hiccups, dry heaves and tears.

>hiccups

wat

Been lurking here for at least ELEVEN years and I've yet to see that term actually defined.

>I've been here 11 years
>I don't know what Chobi means
My dad works for Age. He says chobi's getting a VN next.

Well she's a virgin, so what do you expect? But she's a fast learner. Also, she probably fantasized about those moments so much she's a bit skilled simply by her mind.

>fantasize
>same as experience
Have fun with that gag reflex bro. I know I will.

CHOBI CHOBI CHOBI

Stella, Yui, and Chobi are my waifus!

no

Hands off, Yui is my waifu along with Inia and Cryska.

>tfw all the Muv-Luv hype was squandered on Total Eclipse
>tfw Muv-Luv will never be as big as it once was
>tfw SM was just a shadow of everything TE got

It was "squandered" because TE was a kusoge that did not deliver on what it was promised. Betraying otakus is a good way to never get business again and/or get killed.

Remember all the official art and the shitton of promotional material TE got? SM barely gets anything in comparison despite being generally of a higher quality then TE.

Interest for SM was drawn out over a much longer time period. The TE anime actually broke even, while the SM anime harmed the sales that it was trying to advertise. Not to mention SM has been trying to shill Katia to an Irisdina and Beatrix world.

WHAT'S STELLA'S SECRET?

Too bad Stella only has eyes for Yuuya, and Chobi is noodled lovingly by Pasta.

>neck exposed

That triggers me.

I want to deepthroat that face

Do you think Theo wanted to too?

Who cares what a retard who throws away pussy wants? I'd pound Beato right in front of him, making eye contact the entire time.

Then I'd pound him to, just to assert my dominance.

Theo would have a pretty tight boipussy t b h.

Iris is better.

I'd train her ass every night until it's sucking buttermilk.

All after marrying her, of course.

Iris is better because she's basically a straight upgrade of Beatrix. Her eyes are large and expressive, not beady red orbs surrounded by white. Her hair is nice and soft, not the ragged mess of her counterpart. Iris even has better lips; it's only the lipstick that makes Beatrix look more succulent. Finally, Beatrix looks much older then 23 (many would think she's in her late 20s to early 30s) while Iris looks much younger then her age, which should tell you who's aging better and more youthful.

Irisfag here, there's too few of us to be starting shit that doesn't really have any objective basis.

How do I know you aren't a Katiafag plant?

I'm not saying Beatrix is bad, I'm just saying Iris is better. All the Nips know this; Iris is by far the most popular with Beatrix in second and Lise in third.

I think Irisdina is better as well, but a straight upgrade? I always thought of the two as the faces of one coin, rather than some evolutionary step.

The only time when Beatrix was competitive and could beat Iris was back when they were children.

Is it bullying if you spank teen Iris just for the fun of it?

Being voiced by Yukarin is already hefty competition, to be honest with you friendo.

I don't really think Beatrix was Yukarin's best role. Bernkastel did the whole tragic monster thing better.

>tragic monster
>monster
Do you want to make Iris grimace? Because that's how you do it.

I think that describes Beatrix pretty well, don't you?

>Anime image
So you're a Katiafag in disguise after all.

I'm not the damned Katianut. That image doesn't even paint her as being that ebil.

Describing Beatrix as a monster, finishing off with an anime image, downplaying how sexy Beatrix is.

All signs point towards Katiafag, user. I think what really tips it off is calling Irisdina's eyes "large and expressive". Irisdina's eyes are basically the same size as Beatrix's in the sprite art, while Katia's is what you'd call bright and expressive.

No, I'm pretty sure Iris has larger pupils. There's a lot of white space in Beatrix's eyes.

Beatrix's face for comparison.

There is barely any art or Beatrix to make a fair comparison. While your kinda right I'd argue angles and other fuckery kind of detract from any points. I found a couple of images that have smaller Irises for Beatrix but then she has larger ones (All SM art) in the next few.

Irisdina's eyes on average are a bit larger in most of her art.
Pick one on the same angle, at least.

There's something darkly humorous about putting them side by side like this.

Then there's the problem of different artists. Carnelian didn't do anything for the VN, I don't think.

Irisdina is larger there, and again larger on average, but on the flipside Beatrix is usually at an abnormal angle. They are still pretty close, and girls like Lise and Katia have much larger eyes, so that idea is already taken.

Carnelian draws some art, but most of it is handled by Mimizuki.

Sounds about right. I've just never really bothered to note Irisdina has larger pupils since it was never really a point of focus for me. I always took Beatrix and Irisdina as two contrasting designs, even in BiS they have big moe eyes, but a few years later they shrink after experiences their trials and tribulations.

Eye size for these two has more to do with how much innocence they had lost since 1972, than being larger and expressive.

If we told you, then it wouldn't be a secret.

Both of them are tilted, so to be hones that's a worthless comparison. Even then it's not really a big enough difference. Beato jumps from sanpaku eyes to normal eyes at a moments notice from these scenes anyway.

>Eye size for these two has more to do with how much innocence they had lost since 1972

not really. its just to make them look more mature/grown up

I hope you are aware you essientially just restated what I said.

They're part and parcel, always United.

What face will VN Beatrix make when Theo slides his shaft into and through her?

To whoever intends to make the new thread.

Let it rest for at least 12 hours, there isn't anything to discuss and Euro daytime is one post per 40 minutes anyway.

We'll make one for the stream tomorrow.

>We'll
OP is a tard so he'll probably make one within 3 hours

He probably gets lonely.

Why are you so autistic about threads?

Who seriously wears lipstick in a war zone?

Reread this thread from start to finish. Fucking nothing happened.

There is no need to have a thread for the sake of having a thread.

james yeager

Quints of truth.

I want to spitroast her with Jurgen.

I want to gangbang her with Jurgen and that other guy.

Schmidt?!

The guy above me, you dip. Just for that I'm going to make you sit in the corner tied up.

Could she take it though? She could barely handle Theo after all.

She's a big girl.

For you.

Is that Mitsuko?

All for me? Good thing I don't get to bring friends, that'd be a waste of Beato.

Again, why are you autistic about it though? You have an obsession with not having them. That's as bad as someone autistic about making them every second.

>you
It's not just me, I'm not even the guy you were originally responding to. What's autistic is having a 24/7 general and calling people who are tired of participating in constant threads for 9 months autistic for not wanting to continue.

There is not enough content to justify months to years of constant threads like there was with TE, since the trilogy was still fresh at that point.

Is Annete a good girl?

I'm not even gonna make it either, but what you're essentially saying is we should all pay obsolescence to you because you're tired, and we should all obey that, or am I wrong?

Are you wrong? Well golly gee user, you sure are good at this whole discourse thing! It's almost like you just wanted to throw the autistic word willy-nilly before the thread dies!

Very

How terrifying.