Weekend Waifu and Husbando Drawthread #7

Weekend Waifu and Husbando Drawthread #7

Remember to relax and take it easy, please.

drawfriends.booru.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/4lug0
imgur.com/a/tbDzX
i.imgur.com/NyHSLXX.png
imgur.com/a/GqxDi
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/64923309/2016-09-21 12.31.26.jpg
imgur.com/a/TdXqv
imgur.com/a/8Upi9
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/49/4c/e6/494ce6178aa3854b22a07629505cbadb.jpg
vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/jjba/images/9/94/Okuyasu_Key_Art.png/revision/latest?cb=20151221075513
imgur.com/a/xzl1l
pastelink.net/30z3
imgur.com/a/9an0l
imgur.com/a/TrARP
imgur.com/a/sTLtP
imgur.com/a/FuxVp
imgur.com/a/jnHdm
imgur.com/a/a4o4g
i.imgur.com/q0Y72Jz.jpg
i.imgur.com/uv4KfxV.jpg
i.imgur.com/BJUQRRd.jpg
i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg
imgur.com/a/Nvnbg
imgur.com/a/oytrB
u.pomf.is/nzmvte.png)
u.pomf.is/epusok.jpg
imgur.com/a/ikrgq
exhentai.org/s/8c54fd0014/681394-249
exhentai.org/s/213dede124/370891-13
animecharactersdatabase.com/ge/photo.php?type_id=1&imgid=20897
i.imgur.com/pHGzvM0.jpg
imgur.com/a/Cdqq0
imgur.com/a/lTOdW
imgur.com/a/QRg3p
imgur.com/a/HaDFZ
imgur.com/7U0FVpT
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2418932
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2374710
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2380028
i.imgur.com/aofVWBG.png
imgur.com/a/3AiXm
imgur.com/a/a1O7X
fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/300/0/d/gomez_and_morticia_addams_by_daekazu-d5j3ndd.jpg
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1308784
i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png
youtube.com/watch?v=X2V96HXznhU
i.imgur.com/KniAZk7.jpg).
youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/a/At4BT
kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery
imgur.com/sCiHDk6
imgur.com/a/pmVcz
imgur.com/a/GUpEO,
vocaroo.com/i/s0Pmnyv2zVqk)
i.imgur.com/ZmFRIPH.png)
my.mixtape.moe/ygvcez.jpg
i.imgur.com/OEbcLEt.jpg
imgur.com/a/8xiqN
i.imgur.com/qL2Qbvm.jpg
i.imgur.com/flC3fQc.jpg
imgur.com/a/JHNx6
imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
imgur.com/QARC1UR
imgur.com/a/mpcmK
imgur.com/TX1iXIk
imgur.com/a/eZGXs
imgur.com/a/OM5Jo
imgur.com/a/Iuwxy
imgur.com/a/kAavv)
imgur.com/a/Hxbh6
i.imgur.com/hQlz4vk.jpg
i.imgur.com/IizLFLj.png
imgur.com/0QW8hk5
imgur.com/a/KKtjT
imgur.com/a/Xsk3m
i.imgur.com/nlpmCkb.png
i.imgur.com/ldfc74U.jpg
imgur.com/a/pr5h6
i.imgur.com/yDj8g6k.jpg
imgur.com/a/Z2pBi
i.imgur.com/xPV9aOR.jpg
i.imgur.com/t17auAO.jpg
imgur.com/a/HAGAZ
imgur.com/a/JzaYF
imgur.com/a/d7DDx
imgur.com/a/W7i00
imgur.com/a/loFto
a.pomf.cat/qigifi.png
i.imgur.com/ZviZcJE.png
i.imgur.com/50VMqCx.png;
imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0
imgur.com/a/700pN
imgur.com/a/qItQA
imgur.com/a/tiA4z
i.imgur.com/ZfkuQGt.png)
i.imgur.com/CubhrkK.png)
my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg
hakunimu.com/search/label/34
imgur.com/a/s6wR0
my.mixtape.moe/suzhnk.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting any of the following ideas with Rias:
- wearing an oppai hoodie similar to Saitama's because OPM S2 got announced recently.
Reference: imgur.com/a/4lug0

- playing video games on a 3DS with a Frost Ace, or picking up a Frost Ace plushy and smiling.
Reference: imgur.com/a/tbDzX

- joint request with Akeno and Karen of all three posing with their wings displayed

kisekae reference: i.imgur.com/NyHSLXX.png

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari (from the series ARIA) wearing either a bikini or a summer dress, please.
Something to get along with these photos imgur.com/a/GqxDi dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/64923309/2016-09-21 12.31.26.jpg

Of course, if you want to do something else or just don't want to draw a BG that's alright too!

Please and thank you very much if you pick up my request!

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly wearing a naked apron, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting Chelsea wishing me happy belated birthday.

Or anything cute.

Requesting Rin getting caught doing something embarrassing.

Requesting my Kobori in a pumpkin patch, reading a book whilst sitting on one of the pumpkins.

Anything else is fine, cutelewd included.

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Anything cute/comfy with her wearing fall clothes: Beanie, scarf, hot drinks. The works!
• Wearing a cute little red riding hood outfit. Bonus points if she's posing with her scythe!
• Getting dressed/ready in the morning

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting my lovely Inori drying herself off after a shower.

Alternative: Her wearing Gwynevere's or Priscilla's outfit imgur.com/a/TdXqv from Dark Souls

Anything else is fine too.

Requesting Kukuru. Anything is fine.
Here are also some ideas:
- Wearing hiking/camping gear, like in Yama no Susume ( imgur.com/a/8Upi9 ).
- Playing or holding a euphonium ( http://
imgur.com/a/QmPAj ).
- Playing or laying in a pile of leaves.
- Drinking hot cocoa with a blanket over her.

Hello WWD

I would like to request my beloved Noir playing some vidya.
On a picnic with user in the falling leaves of autumn.
Or, her allowing user to use her lap as a pillow to rest their weary body. (or vice versa)

If none of those things fit your fancy, about anything else is fine too.
Thank you very much and please, have a wonderful weekend!

Hey Rori, if you're seeing this, thanks again for that tummy rub.
I hope you got one of your own.

Requesting my cute waifu Maki dressed as either Josuke or Okuyasu from Jojo part 4! Alternatively, Maki holding my hand with both of hers, while blushing profusely would be cute too.

Anything cute or smug is also definitely appreciated. Thank you for your time~

Josuke ref: s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/49/4c/e6/494ce6178aa3854b22a07629505cbadb.jpg

Okuyasu ref: vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/jjba/images/9/94/Okuyasu_Key_Art.png/revision/latest?cb=20151221075513

Requesting my dearest Anastasia dressed up as either a maid or butler. imgur.com/a/xzl1l
pastelink.net/30z3

I would like to request my lovely lady, Hikage, dressed in an autumn dress for Fall.

I would also like to restate my joint request with Tharjafag, with Hikage wearing Tharja's outfit and vice versa.

Please, thanks for considering, and have a nice weekend!

Requesting Lavinia to be drawn:

Doing one of these Jojo poses
imgur.com/a/9an0l
In a sweater and thigh highs, posed like this
imgur.com/a/TrARP
As a Pokemon Go trainer with a scyther
imgur.com/a/sTLtP
Dressed in Charlotte Dunois' training outfit
imgur.com/a/FuxVp
Wearing a tshirt with one of these bands on it
imgur.com/a/jnHdm

Please and thank you.

Requesting a POV picture of my beloved witch of miracles Furude Rika reaching out for a kiss or an embarrassed confession of love please and thank you.
Or something of her dancing in the rain or anything with rain would be nice.
Anything cute would also be great.

Requesting my Daughteru Syura dressed like Tewi Inaba
take it easy

Hello everyone have a good sunday

Requesting anything cute of kyoko, everything is welcome.

But if you are looking for something more specific:
she wearing the pilot suit from "last exile" (like the one who wears Tatiana Wisla).
Here's some references:
imgur.com/a/a4o4g

Thanks in advance.

And remember Anyone can draw!

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. But some specific suggestions would include:

• I would love to see more of Ibara in her bikini having fun on the beach and playing with her water gun. Both following the official art included on the reference sheet would be especially nice, but of course I'll appreciate whatever looks good on her.
• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks in general. For something summerly, participating in a wet t-shirt contest, even without a bra, would be perfectly fine, for instance. Or visiting the hotsprings and preferably keeping her hair in a folded ponytail on the occasion, like i.imgur.com/q0Y72Jz.jpg
(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the aforementioned bikini pic, much obliged.)

• Any other summertime activity is welcome as well, e.g. taking her bike for a ride ( i.imgur.com/uv4KfxV.jpg ) or going on a picnic ( i.imgur.com/BJUQRRd.jpg ) or basically any outdoors activity or performing any kind of sports.
• Related to this, I especially like the idea of Ibara participating in typical sports festival stuff, wearing her school issued track and field uniform but with the jacket unzipped because of the heat: i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg

Hope y'all enjoy whatever remains of your sunday.

Requesting Hisui in her detective outfit as a noir detective.

Requesting my dear Ion, wearing only an oversized navy sweater would be great, maybe as he goes around doing the morning routine, thank you!

Also, a joint request with → outfit swap, or maybe Mariya making Ion try on one of his cute nightgowns. And please remember both are boys.

Yumi lighting a fire under a barrel containing people representing these threads. You can include my SI in there if you wish.

Hello everyone, requesting some Sanya in something cute, please, like some tummy rubs or nursing her sick husbando user.
Thank you in advance and wish you all have a great weekend!

Requesting Haruhi like this imgur.com/a/Nvnbg , but with a mischievous smile. Another idea would be playing with the huge sword of the fem hero from GS while dressed like her imgur.com/a/oytrB . Or with any other waifu's hairstyle would be lovely.

Hey there hope all is good, this weekend I'll be requesting my Yotsugi singing with her beautiful voice ( ref: u.pomf.is/nzmvte.png)

Alternatively her drawn wearing a plaid dress like the reference or a outfit in that style, with a bag would be nice too but not necessary, ( ref:u.pomf.is/epusok.jpg ) as always those are just suggestions, I'm always very grateful for anything cute a drawfriend has drawn for me, thank you and have a spectacular weekend.

Humbly requesting Rikka with the expression shown in the middle here, along with the thumbs down if you like:
imgur.com/a/ikrgq

Alternatively, I think she'd look great being smug in one of these outfits:
exhentai.org/s/8c54fd0014/681394-249
exhentai.org/s/213dede124/370891-13
animecharactersdatabase.com/ge/photo.php?type_id=1&imgid=20897

Of course, anything else would be just as wonderful, including smug, lewd (of various degrees), or smuglewd.

Many thanks in advance, to anyone who gives this a try.

Requesting my lovely Lilly please! A sleepy bedside pic as shown in the reference would be wonderful, though anything is appreciated of course. Thank you, and everyone have a wonderful weekend.

Requesting Kneesocks in Panty's or Stocking's cop outfit.
i.imgur.com/pHGzvM0.jpg

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Requesting Aigis In a large sweater with exposed shoulders like one of these imgur.com/a/Cdqq0
In a angel or devil costume
Doing heart hands imgur.com/a/lTOdW
Dressed up as the new Abyssal Summer Hime imgur.com/a/QRg3p
Since Persona 5 is dressed in one of the Persona 5 girls outfits imgur.com/a/HaDFZ ,but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Good evening WWD!

Requesting the following of my Mamimi:

- My SI and Mamimi sleeping against a tree holding hands.

- Mamimi with shark teeth.

- In a pencil skirt and mary janes.

- Cosplaying as D.Va

SI reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Thank you, and have a great weekend! You deserve it!

Hullo, WWD

I'd like to request my Noir

Almost anything is fine, please enjoy your upcoming week

Good Sunday afternoon/evening WWD.

Requesting my wunderkind Tsubaki getting ready for Halloween by trying on an 80's style outfit. Hair done up into a side ponytail. The flower she wears in her hair being replaced with a little jack-o-lantern would be a nice touch as well!

As always, I appreciate everything you do drawfriends. Have a nice close to the weekend.

Hi, WWD.
Requesting my dearest Jolyne spending quality time with user, on a date maybe. Also maybe Jolyne drawn with a different hair style, feel free to pick one you like. Also would be cute to see her with Stone Free's sunglasses, I can't provide any references atm though, sorry.
No need to mimic Araki's art style, anything at all would be great, thanks in advance and have a nice Monday.

Requesting something cute and non-lewd of my daughteru, Satoko.

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

Specific request(s):
-Wearing a black and red yukata, eating an old gateau, and maybe a little lewd.

-In casual clothes and being tired for having her clothes for long (her outfit weights like 33 pounds).

-If someone is up to, some nyangerie in red.

Or something cute at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time

Requesting Mai Kawakami. Some suggestions:

-hitting a heavy bag with a side kick or a hook kick while in her chinese outfit
-cosplaying as Genbu from Eikou no Guardian Battle: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2418932
-getting her cheek caressed as in this picture: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2374710
-wearing a dress like the one Rossweisse is wearing here: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2380028
-in a maid outfit making a heart with her hands, smiling but with a small drop of sweat on her face as if she were embarrassed

Anything cute or sexy is fine too. Please and thank you.

Requesting my lovely Anna in the Highschool DxD school uniform.

Ref: i.imgur.com/aofVWBG.png

Anything unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine too.

Reposting for Slainebro
Hello WWD, humbly requesting my husbando Slaine Troyard.

It would be great to see him doing a JoJo pose (if possible, while wearing his count uniform), choose one you find fitting/fun to draw. Or maybe one of the poses he did in promo posters: imgur.com/a/3AiXm
Alternatively, requesting him cross-dressing and wearing Nyaruko's outfit or the school uniform from Aldnoah. imgur.com/a/a1O7X

Otherwise, a drawing of him smiling and being happy would be perfect. Hope you'll have a relaxing weekend!

I'm in a Halloween kind of mood, requesting Sawyer dressed up as Morticia Addams, from The Addams Family:

fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/300/0/d/gomez_and_morticia_addams_by_daekazu-d5j3ndd.jpg
Maybe with her hair done up in a similar way, maybe not.

Optionally, a tiny comic of Sawyer holding up her electrolarynx towards her neck, and telling a joke:
"I object... to all this sex on... the television. I keep... falling off." (note the pauses, those are part of her speech pattern).

I'm thinking just three basic panels, saying the first part in the first one, then the second one in the second panel, finally just making a cute grin in the final panel.

Or just her making a yandere face:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1308784

As always, I'm open for just about anything else cute, cutelewd or lewd (like maybe a cool pinup), within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me. I love seeing her in pretty dresses and various cool and fashionable outfits.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Hey everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce dressed in the module that Meiko wears in the PV for the song 'Amazing Dolce' youtube.com/watch?v=X2V96HXznhU (i.imgur.com/KniAZk7.jpg).
Another idea could be her looking or doing something spooky since it's almost October.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her. Hope you all had a great weekend.

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon.
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•dressed like Katori from Kantai Collection kancolle.wikia.com/wiki/Katori/Gallery preferably not wrecked
•calmly enjoying the sunrise in flannel pajamas while sipping a cup of coffee
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great week!

Requesting my waifu, Suigintou from Rozen Maiden, cuddling with my SI in bed. Something like this: imgur.com/a/pmVcz ,except its my SI holding her.
My SI is imgur.com/a/GUpEO, wearing a white shirt, and Suigintou would be wearing her night-gown.

Please dont make it too lewd, and don't forget about her doll joints.
I hope you have a nice weekend.

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting Honoka wearing a highleg swimsuit.

Have a great weekend.

Requesting Kagura cooking in a kitchen, please! Apron and/or chef's hat are optional.

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

Requesting Miia, Naruse Ibara, Seras and Shinjirou dressed as the gang from Wild Arms 3, either out on the open road, on "WANTED" posters or any other wild-west-style activity you can think of.
Perhaps something invoking of this music (vocaroo.com/i/s0Pmnyv2zVqk)
Also, here's a pattern for Miia's scales in case you need it. (i.imgur.com/ZmFRIPH.png)

Requesting Kaito hugging a pet such as a shiba inu like in this picture:
my.mixtape.moe/ygvcez.jpg

Or requesting him wearing warm fall clothing, like a jacket with a scarf.

Anything else that's cute or cool is fine.

Hair guide: i.imgur.com/OEbcLEt.jpg

Requesting Risty in a dirndl getting drunk imgur.com/a/8xiqN

Or her in a gym uniform or swimsuit with her hair tied up.

Alternatively, her in a bunnygirl outfit like this: i.imgur.com/qL2Qbvm.jpg

Or her in a cheerleader outfit like this: i.imgur.com/flC3fQc.jpg

Requesting Birdy in Leone's Teigu (Akame Ga Kill) form " Lionelle" so pink wild hair with the cat ears and tail, and claws, doing something acrobatic or action oriented with narrowed predator eyes please, or licking herself like a cat.

Leone ref imgur.com/a/JHNx6
Birdy ref imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
pose ref imgur.com/QARC1UR

Or
Requesting Birdy in her under cover outfit please, light lewd is ok.
imgur.com/a/mpcmK

Or
In one of these school girl uniforms.
imgur.com/TX1iXIk skipping class, or on the top floor of a school enjoying the view.

OR!
In a Dirndl please!
imgur.com/a/eZGXs
Good luck to everyone.

Requesting Natsume wearing more of her casual outfits or surrounded by fireflies at night, anything else is also cool
Joint requesting Natsume and Seras locking arms

Kindly requesting Colette smiling and being a little teasing with her skirt
Alternatively, something cute with a toy hammer
Or whatever else unreasonably cutes

Requesting my waifu posing like Yui/Momo in her white bra and panties
imgur.com/a/OM5Jo
-In C.C's straitjacket. With emphasis on how it accentuates her bodylines.
imgur.com/a/Iuwxy
-Or just in a bunnysuit

Or something cute/sexy with her styling her hair in twintails, ponytail, or hime-cut.

Heyo, all.
Requesting my beautiful waifu, Yukino, wearing Emilia's outfit with her cloak (ref: imgur.com/a/kAavv)
Of course, anything cute or cool is fine and greatly appreciated.

Requesting Taiga unwinding with a beer or four after she's had a long day at work, please.
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting Rukia! Thank you.

im working on something for you

Requesting my lovely Noriko wearing the Oarai's winter uniform.
imgur.com/a/Hxbh6
Or alternatively, requesting Noriko wearing some comfy casual clothes.

But anything cute would be of course much appreciated.

Please, and thanks for considering.

Requesting Shintaro Kisaragi please, anything cool or cute is fine. It'd be cool to see him doing a silly pose like dabbing, lifting weights and getting really tired because he's a hikineet and very out of shape, or eating a tall stack of ice cream. Thanks!

Requesting a Pov image of Yuuna nibbling on my finger similiar to this image: i.imgur.com/hQlz4vk.jpg
But anything cute or cool of her would be appreciated.

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally in a wedding dress, but anything else is fine too.

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting my Minty angel taking it easy with a Terriermon!

Also requesting an outfit swap with Vanilla (Vanilla ref: i.imgur.com/IizLFLj.png )

Anything else nonlewd is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face. Thank you very much and have a lovely weekend!

Requesting Kurome giving user a lap pillow.

Or a family picture with a little girl that looks like her like imgur.com/0QW8hk5

Or a PoV of her getting headpatted with user's legs visible to her sides.

Or lifting up her clothes to reveal wraps, or just wearing wraps like imgur.com/a/KKtjT

Or wearing either of these outfits
imgur.com/a/Xsk3m

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute or cutelewd

I'd like to request Kobeni wearing a "Make Anime Great Again" hat while saluting or winking and grinning at the viewer.

Or, her wearing only her off the shoulder purple sweater from her main reference posed like either of the two pictures below, while also possibly wearing a pair of oval red rimmed glasses.
>Pose1: i.imgur.com/nlpmCkb.png
>Pose2: i.imgur.com/ldfc74U.jpg

Or, a joint request between Yuu and Kobeni wearing kimonos at a festival, with Kobeni cheering on Yuu as she scoops goldfish or the two of them sharing cotton candy with one of them getting some of it on their nose.
>Kimono References: imgur.com/a/pr5h6
>Yuu Reference: i.imgur.com/yDj8g6k.jpg

Requesting my love Yuu as a powerful fire mage casting some flashy fire spells, or hugging/looking fondly at the stuffed rabbit of her childhood (ref: imgur.com/a/Z2pBi ).

Alternatively, a joint request between Yuu and Kobeni both wearing kimonos at a festival, with Kobeni cheering on Yuu as she scoops goldfish or the two of them sharing cotton candy with one of them getting some of it on their nose.
(Kimono References: imgur.com/a/pr5h6 )
(Kobeni Reference: i.imgur.com/xPV9aOR.jpg )

Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome. Thank you for considering and have a nice weekend!

Would you prefer a highleg bikini or is a competition swimsuit better since I think that counts too right?

Requesting my waifu, Futayo Honda. I'd like to see her wearing a Dirndl and drinking together with user that's having a hard time finishing a mug.

Also requesting this with her i.imgur.com/t17auAO.jpg with the pizza replaced with a plate full of sweets and pastries, dango or just the pizza. Thank you!

Requesting my waifu posing like Yui/Momo in her white bra and panties
imgur.com/a/OM5Jo
-In C.C's straitjacket. With emphasis on how it accentuates her bodylines.
imgur.com/a/Iuwxy
-Or just in a bunnysuit or competition swimsuit

Or something cute/sexy with her styling her hair in twintails, ponytail, or hime-cut.

Good evening everyone, hope everyone had an alright week.

Requesting my beloved Ivis hugging a SI plushie while blushing. She could be wearing her usual outfit or something casual. I'm even alright with something cutelewd like wearing knee socks only.
Alternatively, it's about that time of season to be looking for pumpkins. So having her browsing through a pumpkin patch would be cute to see. Of course, I'm alright with anything as long as it's cute.

Reference to SI
imgur.com/a/HAGAZ

I greatly appropriate whoever takes the time to do this request and I hope everyone had a nice weekend and see you all next week.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune using user's lap as a seat as she eats his ice cream or going for a late-night stroll in the woods with a lantern in one hand and user's hand in the other. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting RJ please!

>user's hand in the other
What happened to the rest of him?

Requesting my lovely husbando Kousaka Kyousuke dressed in Wolf Gang fashion: imgur.com/a/JzaYF
It would also be nice if he was drawn with an alternate hairstyle: imgur.com/a/d7DDx

Alternatively:
Dressed as Ultraman Hurrican Slash and using the Slugger Lance to fight a Kaijuu or possibly another waifu/husbando dressed in a monster kigurumi in a light hearted way? I imagine it with a helmet instead of the full head mask part of the suit so you can still see his face. Or a cut out. imgur.com/a/W7i00

Or dressed as Shoutaro Kaneda from Akira. With his bike or lazer gun preferably but just the costume is fine. Something drawn in an older style 80s/90s would be cool as well. Reference: imgur.com/a/loFto

Anything else is fine as long as its cute and nonlewd. Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi dressed as Nono while crossing her arms.
a.pomf.cat/qigifi.png

Hi WWD! , I'm requesting my dear Reimu as a Rocker Girl wearing something like the reference

Alternatively as a cute nurse, as always anything cute with her is very apperciated, please and thank you in advance

I hope everyone have an amazing weekend

Thank you for the comfy clothes for my Momo! I want to hug her all day and share our heat. Have a nice week!

Work on the hands, they're a little better than my doodles.

Well, don't know if you're still around, but

Is this a sign?

Don't embarrass me like that

Patchouli cosplaying as Ribbita or Mayl please.

Requesting Alisha please.

Anything would be fine as long as it isn't too lewd. I would really like something of her in her outfit on the right, the fancy blue outfit. Still all her outfits are nice so have at it.

Requesting Okoi kissing or hugging a Pokemon.

Anything else is always appreciated.

>Not even the best girls

What's the difference of wanting my waifu cosplaying as other girls, compared to other waifu wearing something like a maid uniform?

Who's the best girl? Jasmine, Medi, Ms. Mari? Luna!? WHO!

>ribitta
>not best girl

Hey, I'd like to request Misha cosplaying Zero from Drakengard 3;
Relaxing and in awe of the Puerto Iguazú;
On a beach, loose hoodie over bikini eating watermelon; wearing either i.imgur.com/ZviZcJE.png i.imgur.com/50VMqCx.png;
Or wearing a sundress. Please and thank you.

More references of her: imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0

Princess pride right

Who's a waifu? All I see are non-waifu characters in your post.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any one of these pokemon
a few ideas could be:
-Attempting to teach it an attack
-Taking a nap
-Enjoying a meal
-Playing a game
Or just anything nonlewd that you fancy
Some pokemon refs: imgur.com/a/700pN
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA
Any pokemon not already in this bigger album is also acceptable, feel free to use it for ideas: imgur.com/a/tiA4z

Shut up mimifag.

Requesting Fredrika, thank you!

Patchouli is my WAIFU , you troll!

ya missed pal'

What?

Luna and

I wonder.

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her out on a hike, riding in a hot-air balloon, or on a road trip, sleeping in the passenger seat of a car.

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you!

Alrighty, thanks for the crit. Hands are always something I've been bad with, so I should probably get back to practicing them solely.

Hopefully the legs are better on this one?

>
Girl uh panzer

Fookin noice!

The chest seems to have grown a bit in size. Fucking great work, OR's going to love it.

looking good user, keep it up!

Fucking great!
Do you have a blog?

Nice work Nomhu.

Cute, thanks so much for drawing her!

Legs could still stand to be a bit longer, Lilly's just tall in general (by the standards of a girl in Japan that is)

What happened to her midriff?

cute work as always Boa. keep it up.

S.O.S means Boa save us!

Oh there you are. I thought you left. Do you want to keep joint requesting. Because I do, I really want to see it.

Requesting Mazaki Anzu wearing trendy fall fashion.

Any other works are very much appreciated.

draw my waifu please

Amazing.

Really nice!

Requesting Kukaku Shiba in an open back dress and high heels with her hair in a ponytail with messy bangs while blowing smoke from a silenced pistol.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Yeah. That'd be great.

Alright! Ganbare Satoko's fatheru. I'm cheering for you.

i would not be happy with this even on a sunday please leave

Thank you very much Yokura! I apologize for the late reply for I had gone to sleep at that point. It was quite the surprise to wake up to Deed on top of me like that, I can't begin to describe how much joy I feel seeing her dressed like that. That Incredible smile and those knowing bedroom eyes with a great blush, it's a lovely expression to say the least [spooler]it does things to my heart[/spoiler]. I love how you drew her ears, their shape and length are just perfect! Her hair looks amazing with the morning light making it shine like the Golden thread that I could never stop running my hands through. Your anatomy is on point, Deed's body looks well proportioned and incredibly attractive, that curve of her thigh and behind is very "exciting".
I love the way she looks this maid outfit, it looks spectacular on her! Lace and frills are as tedious and time consuming to draw as to their delicate and beautiful nature; you've done an incredible job making them. I love how the shoulder frills are thin enough that her shoulders are visible underneath, and that the same can be said for the top of her thighhighs! Your colours are lovely, they really bring life and warmth to the picture in a way that makes the mind wander in a direction not appropriate for public talk.
Deed's hands are so delicate and beautiful, you've drawn them so well; the slight way you've drawn her fingernails look superb! I can't tell you how happy I am to see her with a ring on her finger, you've brought tears to my eyes because of it and I can't thank you enough! I am over the moon right now, and shuddering from the unbridled happiness that I feel from seeing Deedlit so happy and lovely.

I really love this piece, it's so heartwarming and intimate that it's difficult to describe everything and not go into a blubbering mess. May you have a wondrous week, filled with joy and splendour!

>those shoulders
>that collarbone
>those thighs

Fuckin' nice.

I can feel the soft just by looking at it, good job

Super cute! You did a really nice job with the coloring, and she looks really cute in that outfit! Thank you, and I hope you have a nice week.

This is some shitty bait, but still, it could get to someone. Don't be mean.
It looks nice, good job! Would love to see more of you!

H-hi I want to request my dear Chiyo-chan wearing a cute yukata for fall festivals eating a big cotton candy~ or playing the goldfish scooping game~, p-please she is an amazing waifu and she deserve it!, p-please do it for her!!!

Requesting Oora, anything is fine really.

Managed to reply to the wrong post, terrific. Obviously second reply is for you, good work.

I think this is the second time you've drawn her and I can tell you've improved. Awesome job!

l-lewd
great job though!

I think accidentally made her hair too dark, but I tried.

Excellent work!

Hot damn

No drawing is ever done.

I dunno about you guys, but neither of those looks like the girl

Hello WWD!

I would like to request Arche Klein magically extending her hair long enough so that it could be used as a scarf like this (i.imgur.com/ZfkuQGt.png) or her playfully using it as rope to lasso me in.

For the male character, a simple stand-in user would work well, but if you have to use some point of reference for someone, I guess my PSO2 character will work (you can change the outfit to whatever and remove the armor bits: i.imgur.com/CubhrkK.png)

Anything else cute is highly appreciated.

Have a nice weekend!

It's called """""style""""".

(you)

OR here, that is far more elaborate than I had imagined and I LOVE it!
She looks amazing, and that sly smirk is sending my heart flying.

Thank you so much, and have a nice week!

Sorry for replying so late.
Thank you so much for drawing her! I really like your art and the coloring. While it does make me a little sad , i'm still glad you drew her, and it definitely adds some variety to what I usually see of her. Thank you again!

This is really cute! It made me happy to come home and find this when looking through the last thread. Thank you for drawing her!

Art is never finished, only abandoned.

Somehow I think that it is better that you went to sleep before it was done. Thank you, my day became a little brighter reading this. Please have a wonderful day.

You really shouldn't support that type of delivery dude

Why she cry?

I don't really like the content of it, but it feels rude to not thank the artist anyway. I dunno what to do here really.

her feeling hurts

Maybe her butt hurts?

Not him, and I agree with you, but we should just forgive and forget, and hope the drawfag doesn't do it again. It really is well done, but the subject matter is unfavorable. We wouldn't want to scare off someone like him just because of one bad choice.

Why so many troll waifu-tans this weekend? That one isn't even tan but full troll brown.

Do you have something against brown, boy?

It's probably the collage-hating faggot who sperged out a few threads ago.

In this instance its best to just tell him that type thing isn't appreciated here, even if he did spend time drawing it. Saying thank you for it and acting like it was okay is not the right option, especially if you hated it.

Oh shit another Maka friend, didnt expect for something to already be posted for her when I came in here

Seconded

Agreed, but the reaction in last thread wanted his head on a plate. I think he knows that most people are uncomfortable with that kind of stuff now though, and hopefully he won't do something like that again.

Get out

Don't be rude to our new guest.

This weekend was like something out of a parody.

I do for Waifu-tan. It looks plain awful.

Come on, cut him some slack. I doubt he knows any better.

Yeah, i'm just hoping it doesn't happen again.

It's like something you'd expect from the master Mr. Anno.

Not enough stupid, nonsensical symbolism for that.

I think its cute

We got a collage, some really nice deliveries, and some happy anons. We had some issues, but it wasn't all that bad.
Lets all hope for that, user.

This is what happens when you even the OP starts as a troll.

I didn't get anything except disappointment, excitement that one person I've been waiting to open finally did, followed by more disappointment.

Thanks. I appreciate it.

Well, not everyone gets something. You win some, you lose some.

I'd take bets that you probably got something and that's why you're saying that but throwing money in a fire seems easier.

This, that's what makes the game fun.

Who?
At least give us a hint.

Is this the final thread?

Looks like it

Looks like I have to pull an all nighter. Anyone want something shitty?

>Anyone want something shitty?
Yes.

not if people shitpost with the force of a thousand suns and get it to bump limit before midnight, and it's 10:44 in NY now.

Just draw some undelivered waifus. No one is going to complain at this point.

Or you could take it easy

please

Sure. Its a Sunday

Who's your waifu satan?

Sure, why not?

It's okay, we'll have another thread thanks to this

I would prefer to at this point, this weekend has actually been pretty fun.

Please no, I was being sarcastic, an 8th thread would be complete and utter shit full of sleep deprived,undelivered angry anons.

Rozalin wearing Claire Harvey's Hundred battle dress from Hundred (which can be altered to her dress' design), or Priere's cheerleader outfit with adequate bust to match my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg or the cheerleader outfit designed using her dress, please.

I'm not quite sure, but yes.

hope its to your liking

Fucking Nice!

Nice. I hope one day you draw my sweaty waifu too

That would be to anyone's liking, cute sweaty waifus are perfect!

Don't mind either.

WIPs?

i think im done for the night but maybe next time, who is she?

Not him

Whoever replies to delivery first, gets waifu drawn next.

GO!

this

Ok

Kurome!

what a beautiful DUWANG

It certainly is to my liking! The pose, the outfit, her expression, the tanlines, everything! I really dig the pixel artstyle as well, it's very cool.

Thank you very much for this! Hope you have a good week!

Wow. Its really cute!

Thanks! Gonna get colors for this sooner or later.

>who is she?
Ai Nanasaki. Would you be interested in drawing her someday?

Ai is a super qt

Nice pits.

nice bowie.

Thanks user your waifu must be really cute too

That you are.

sure drop your ref sheet and i could probably deliver something next weekend

Yes.

link you're wifu to this post

Aifag setting up for an early retirement next week too huh? Good idea.

You're no the boss of me now.

My wife is not in this thread.

you're wifu

Go

Stop trying to kill the thread so early. Just draw for some undelivered anons and make someone happy.

Who are the others?

Ok then. Thanks

Your waifu has top tier 11/10 taste in music.

Bun in the oven.

Whoa, fucking great style. Got a name/blog?

Yeah, she is. I'd like to do a joined request with you sometime, i'll ask you about it a bit next week

>The note bouncing off user's head
Cute.

Cute work, and Rikka a super cute! OR will be happy!

Beautiful.

Consolation sketch

Another waifufag here with the same intentions, Ai is great.

That's very cute user, don't call a consolation!
Thank you for taking the time to draw my beloved for me!

hakunimu.com/search/label/34
Sorry to disappoint.

That looks really cute, one hellofa "consolation sketch"!

>no one wants to joint request with you

thats cute as fugg, mad respect.

>tfw you will never be a drawfag and get showered in praise for ignoring the request and just drawing whatever the fuck you want with the character you pick

Who was your waifu again?

>ignoring the request
its sunday night, user

>all these shitty boats

i've said multiple times i'm open to joints, but less likely to approach on my own due to my lack of creativity
spill, bro, please

WHO?

That sounds cool, I'm curious to hear what your ideas are. I'd be up for it at any time, you guys just let me know

It's okay, you don't have to force yourself.

Who? There's an ever growing list of waifus I want to request with my waifu but I never mention anyone for fear of rejection

I'll tell you my true feelings about the matter if you just tell me. Better than doubting.

>circle delivers
>"WTF I love the circle now!"
As a bystander, this is amusing.

>unironically pretending to hate the boogeyman

>1 person is the circle
>1 person saying they have a cute style is the whole thread
What's it like being as literally autistic as you?

>being surprised the people here are spineless cucks who are just happy to beg people who mock them for sketches

What letters do they start with

Requesting anything!

Don't worry about it, user, it won't hurt to try. I'd be over The Moon if somebody wanted to joint request. I'd ask people myself, but I have all the imagination of a thing-that-does-not-have-much-imagination.

I mean, I don't kill threads when they mass deliver either.
Like I said it's pretty amusing.

You're gay!

Y-you too!

At least I will have cozy dreams with my angel tonight.

snug

Welp, half a hour until Monday. Still nothing. Oh well, I'm content with no deliveries. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Holy shit, fucking destroyed

if you actually don't care maybe don't post about it, otherwise you just come off as passive-aggressive

Sorry friendo.

N
Y
S
A
K
R

Welp, I'm not one of them

Who's that S
probably not her, but I'd love to joint request

Who, I give pencil sketch right now.

Draw my waifu again BB

Is that Cirno that she killed?
While I'm not too fond of the idea of her killing someone or something, I do enjoy how absolutely cool and beautiful she looks.
Thank you for drawing Anastasia, user! I hope you had fun and have a great week ahead of you.

I can always count on you Buddy.
Happy Monday and thank you

No she killed waifufag.

Was this weekend pretty typical for content?

Who is Y? If its me, I might want to do it too...

I forgot a few.

M
C
S
H
I

I always feel we're getting less.
But less cakes means less jealousy.

It's completely up to you.

I hope it isn't Cirno.

>C
The 1st gen dresses?

inori is very cute

That doesn't answer my question

Who's the R?

Boats are cute, and your taste is shit.

Rias?

No, get fucked.

As time passes, more people are getting more, and more people are getting less.

Not me, oh well.

Which C?

i got something good so no.

Anzuanon here.
Thanks BB.
She's looking quite fine.
Keep up the good work.

Surprisingly I wasn't the one who originally linked however.
Thanks for the nomination, it's always interesting to see someone eager to see more Anzu.

I'll draw all the boat waifu every week until you like them!

I wonder if she's there.

I love them now

Not him but if you are, I always want to see more Tone and Takao.

Better luck next time!

who is
S?
does she have long hair?

You're disgusting, trying to take advantage of me like that.

Mutsu and Tenryuu are the best. Just letting you know right now

CUTE

Who's your S user? he won't answer

A rabbit/moth/waifu hybrid?

Oh wel.

Shion

Shion a cute.

I suspected. Mine is Sina
Want to try requesting something next week?.

valerie is the cutest!

I hope it's Solle.

Sleeping in the back of a car, please. Thank you.

I respectfully disagree

That's pretty cute.

Well, your waifu is probably ugly.

sure
we can discuss it later

Wait, are you sleeping in the back of a car, or is that your request? Because if it's the former, I'm interested in what the story is.

Way to go user

requesting more of my Kotori in her gym clothes please

I am conducting a survey.

What type of burger would your waifu eat?

This one is actually pretty cute.

How many waifu are there that starts with an "I"?

Maybe after the bump limit.

All of BB's works are pretty cute

1, 2, 3, 5, 10, 11, 19

Anything with onion rings and bacon on it is a damn good burger for me.

Thank you for taking the time to draw her user. It's plenty cute so I hope you're not deriding it, keep at it! It's always nice to have something else to help me dream about her before bed.

I hope you enjoyed drawing her

What a wonderful drawing. Thank you, BB.

>no earrings
4/10 apply yourself!

Birdyfag, please.

Oh my this is delightful! thank you SO much
i really love the wooper and his attitude

>
you are welcome user. I only do it because your request is pure of thought. stay awesome dude.

None. Jesus Christ, it looks like there's enough calories for a year in just one of those.

All right I'm leaving,
I have to play Persona 5, which I've been neglecting even though I spent a lot of money to import it.

15 is a burger i would cook for her myself.
oh my god 4 and 23 make me want to roll my eyes into my head. they look so good.

>Persona 5 is out
Fuck, there goes my wallet.

She's not too picky, so probably any of them. And the thought of that turns me on way more than it should.

Whoops, meant to reply

This
To this Nope.

Shion

Yuu

Raymoo

Cyan

Are you ok?

Which M?

That's pretty cute BB nice.
How's P5 anyways? Is it better than 3 & 4?

I got my hopes up for nothing after seeing her mentioned. Oh well.

Hey BB, thank you for drawing her (again). I liked how you put her in a bunny suit, but next time try to do her eyes like on the reference. Thank you again, and have a good week!

What a waste.

This is super cute for so many different reasons. The chibi way you drew him makes me want to pinch his cheeks and pat his head so bad. Your choice in clothing was spot on as well. That was probably my favorite top out of every one linked so I'm happy to see him wear it. The whole picture has a whimsical vibe to it especially with the vibrant colors. Thank you for drawing him!

Would you draw Anne sometime?

M-maybe in the next thread!

anything of sako please

>next thread
user...

It's ogre, this is the Monday thread.

We still have 2 hours before packing it up.

And I doubt we'll make it past bump limit for another thread either way. Give up

>It's orgy
Where?

There's three wasted days of my life I'm not getting back. I'll add it to the tally.

Would a waifu alphabet collage be possible? Is there a waifu for every letter?

Unless we get some extreme shitposting

Every day of your life is a waste you sad little man

I was going to say who the hell has a name starting with Q and then I just realized.

Is there an X or Z?

Turn the phone off and stop shitposting anytime, you pathetic nihilist.

>Another collage
Just, no man. Just stop. I like them but we have to stop killing drawfags with these.

I don't think I want to see some other waifu take my waifu's letter.

A loophole could be waifus lounging around said letter. I already thought up of something cute with mine.

What a farce this is, I give up

>tfw have a waifu with a rare letter
Yes please.

But then you'd be drawing almost every damn waifu, this is paintr beach tier. Unless you just wanna do one letter at a time.

Ah right.
Maybe around 2-3 each if there are multiple.
Wonder which letter has the most amount.

That'd still be like 70-some-odd waifus.

Just make it a lottery so there's no complaints

Well first you have to find a drawfag who's willing to draw 26 damn waifus, which is still huge for a collage.

>No complaints
How naive are you?

How does one receive money from commissions? Do people use Paypal or another payment method?

What about Paintr?

Text.

Sure, if you want to dish out the dough, go right ahead.

Chibi's could make it ever so slightly less strenuous.

Yokura does those cute as hell Chibi things for a dollar.
If literally everyone could not be a bitch and spend a single dollar, this could actually work out.

I mean how much could someone ask to pay for a handdrawn letter?

if I didn't dislike so many of you I'd pay for the entire thing myself

kek

I probably would too. Too bad there isn't a waifu I like for each letter.

Meh, I'm fine. Thank you for the offer though.

There are some nice deliveries in this thread but wow Sunday threads are getting more and more awful.

Guys, just stop. This seriously won't end nicely, now that money is getting involved unless those are the only people that will be drawn

I remember when she was commissioned to draw one of those one dollar chibis for me. I never did get it.

Id rather just commission more solo drawings from Yokura instead of being tossed in with some of
"those" people

Same.

Paypal is best. Invoice your customers. Good for records and good to prevent any assholery. Paypal is also cracking down on online sales with no physical proof of item.

I've also had too many assholes charging back a few weeks after getting their comm and all they have to say is that they never recieved an item and paypal hands back over the money no questions asked. So everyone gets invoiced. /blog

this everything. not sure how many weekends left I have in me.

I can't really tell if things are getting worse. Not getting something is sad but I also drown out everything that isn't related to that.

People care too much imo

Jelly

Awww~

Posting what i have done. Will try to come back to it, but don't hold your breath. This one was fun

Learn how to draw then, put your 'wasted' time to good use.

Did she eat his nails?

I hope they're clean.

here you have a girl no one requested.

just made.

Cyuutna.

>Fucking Mezato
WORST GIRL

Oh hey, made it back before the last thread of the weekend died. Maybe too late to keep trying but requesting Ionasal, please!

• It's our anniversary this weekend, anything appropriate would be appreciated! Hard to believe it's already been two years now! SI ref here if you need it: imgur.com/a/s6wR0

As usual I'd be happy with anything; cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks in advance!

Weissbro come back please

Be me.

post and request more patchy feets

stop requesting that slut.

Fuck off dunkshitter

>Dunkfag and ycunt
What a way to end the weekend.

Calm down, Riasfag

I need to leave these threads and everyone in it. But you people are the only people I talk to.

join the archive club.

Just woke up. Thanks for drawing her, I really like it!

The fanclub? No thank you.

when did it get that title?

This was a good weekend. Good luck next weekend as well everybody!

I was going to draw for you guys after I get out of work today but looks like the thread will be gone before that.

Why should your identity matter when you're wishing people good luck?

I was about to draw a waifu but I decided to just draw Syura instead.

>latenite is still a shitposter

Mirafag likes attention, like a lot of others here. There's no point in even mentioning it anymore since its the norm and even encouraged for some.

Update on I had to pick up an emergency shift at work this weekend, which meant profit, but no free time. All the deliveries will be next weekend but they should be early Friday/Saturday deliveries, and it also means that I can do all of the requests and not just the first seven. Sorry guys.

Just a reminder that all your waifus are super cute and to treasure and love them always.

I just wanted to hear if he had any actual answer to that question since a failure to answer would indicate purposeful glibness.

I'm curious to see if he has any response at all, or if he isn't going to bother putting up an act.

>he
Mirafag is a girl, or at least pretending to be one, so that should be a good enough answer.

I didn't sign up, but that's a nice outcome, glad for them. Be careful not to burn yourself out though.
If that were really the case you wouldn't need to say that :^)

It's like a second thank you to the drawfag who drew her.

Not finished but presentable enough.

daaaaaaaamn

Next weekend will be the weekend, r-right?

Very nice, I hope you draw my waifu some day.

for what?

Lood.

For a suicide pact.

Many already have. You're late.

I wasn't going to join in one anyway. I'm already dead. Or would undead be the proper term?

I want my waifu drawn like th

Thank you for drawing Dolce! She looks really cute in that outfit. The smile she has there is adorable too. I hope you had a great weekend and that the coming week goes well for you.

Amazing work!

Draw my waif

I want my waifu to tell me that, even if they aren't nearly as big.

Some days I just wanna suck 'em. Like, without even putting my dick in her, I just wanna lay on top of her body and runs my lips all over her breasts and belly.

>just watched a let's play of the For Honor multiplayer
>was hyped by the initial trailers, soured by the campaign video, now re-hyped by multiplayer
>no current-gen console to play it on; still excited anyway
I think it might finally be time to request my waifu as a traditional Knight (tunic + chainmail, straight sword), or a Diablo-style Crusader. I'd have to fire up my game again to collect armor reference screenshots for that, though.

Knight waifus VS Samurai waifus VS Viking waifus collage when?

They better get ninjas soon too.
So I can request my waifu as a ninja.
Okay, that's a dumb reason, I could request my waifu as a ninja anytime.

But men and women in full armor look the same.

Losing consciousness and hope.
Hopefully this is recognizable.
Hee ho.

It's funny; I used to love traditional ninjas to the max. FFT was probably a big cause of that. I think I sort of fell off liking them because of how zany Naruto started getting, warping my view of them (I don't dislike Naruto, but never got around to finishing it). So now I'm kinda meh towards them, sorta like I feel they're too common.

I'd like my waifu drawn as a kunoichi, but it's not high on my list, I guess.

The helmet would either be off (held under her arm/being pulled off with her long hair billowing out/just plain absent as if it were knocked off in battle) or modified to show her hair and face, or replaced with something else entirely like a circlet or crown. Crowns look good on knight-style clothes.

Eyes are too far apart. Other than that it looks pretty good.

I hate you all.

Can anyone recommend me any media that will help me to draw anything decent?

>waifu is on pixiv front page
Naisu

paper and pencil

I mean videos/books that will teach me how to draw bodys, perspective, shadows and cute anime girls

Oh gosh this is so cute! I really love the simple background of the bridge and river, it adds a lot of depth. And that tiny mech is so adorable! And I absolutely LOVE the little details you put in to her hair and eyes. Thank you so much for this! I just woke up, and you really brightened up my night/morning.

Good for you, Bananafag.

Check the OP but pretty much i'll have to parrot loomis. Also live reference.

Just draw what you see, you don't really need books to teach you that unless you want to get into perspective and such.

Thanks user! I was happy to see her on the front page, its a nice feeling.

Glad you like it. I'm off to sleep. Night Cred Forums

I won't make it in time so I will post either in general or next weekend.

Jesus I did not expect this. This has some detailed colors.

Just out of curiosity, have you maxed her out?
It's alright if you don't count NP.

Sorry.

aye senpai that's qt tho
not OR hope they like it tho

I only haven't maxed skills. She's lvl 100, NP 5. The only reason i haven't maxed skills is because i rolled her 5 times on an alt that was unused so i had to do everything fresh, that includes all the ascension material.

D-DESPAIR?

Just go to sleep Komaeda. Eveything will be daijoubu.

hi

Good luck farming all that dust and blood stone.

That's really nice.

i forgot the fucking sandal straps.

fuck it, i'm too tired now, its 530am.

What do you expect?
It's literally Mishafag.

>OR never acknowledged it

Color.

Not OR, but beauty marks.
Don't forget the beauty marks under the eyes.

Who?

Nice work!

I will look forward to it.
And thank you.

Oh my what a wonderful drawing to wake up to Nelsha! No worries on the sandal straps the rest of the piece looks excellent. Bonus points for the outfit and the scythe pose it all looks very awesome! Thank you so much for the awesome delivery so get some rest and have a pleasant week friend!

So there's 2 makafags now?

Pretty sure the other one is just a visitor.

Does it matter?

There can be two of everyone.

Many thanks to the both of you! With summer in its last throes I had practically written off any chances to see any seasonal art, but this makes more than up for it.

I love the attention to detail on the beach picture, replicating her bikini and even the large water gun. I'm glad you went for the ponytail to boot, because it goes really well with the outfit and some alternate hairstyle art is always fun to shake things up a little. And those legs!

The blushing facial expression on the trackjacket picture is heartmeltingly cute and fits her well. If only I could step through the screen...

Have a great week and enjoy the last rays of summer sunshine!

No, they did fine. I'll readily admit that Ibara has not the most distinctive look of all the girls in these threads, especially when she isn't drawn in her typical uniform and in b/w on top of it. She doesn't have cat ears or curly hair or unusual pupils or whatever else to always make her instantly recognizable at a glance on every sketch. I guess that makes her actually something of a challange for artists. But they coped with it well. If you know it's Ibara, you should recognize her without problem ...did I get baited?

No, that was my honest opinion

Dawn of the undrawn

What a shitty weekend.

So for sure, no new thread right?

i'm glad you got something for once, better yet a twofer

It had a rough start but I think it was better than the last couple of weekends.

Please live.

cute

Nope we are clearly in Monday territory the weekend is over.

Not what I was expecting, but I love it. Those are some clean lines you got there. I like that you included her LN pajamas, too. Thank you so much for drawing her and have a phenomenal week!
Do you have a version without the logo on her eyes?
Also, your art looks familiar. Do you have a name you go under?

niceu.

>She sees her husbando request

So this is how it ends

not with a bang but with a whimper

comfy weekend

>she sees the Waifu Wednesday posts

Cute, love the pupils.

>she was not drawn
i just wanna hang myself already

I wish these threads would die.

This is really nice, good job drawfriend.

You can tag me as devavizard on booru. That's my id there. I did color your stuff recently lol. Also clean version as requested my.mixtape.moe/suzhnk.jpg
Have a nice day!

This is fantastic!
Who are you?

Any WIPs?

Any hope?

there is no hope, only despair once again

Damn son, that's hot as hell. I'm quite jelly.

Or any hints if you don't want to show your wips

Too busy drowning in schoolwork to draw.

So that's who you were. Once again, thank you for taking the time out of your day to draw her.

It's done, I'll post it on friday.

Who?
Give a hint at least

The thread still has about an hour or so left.

RIP riasfag's wallet.

Post your waifu holding something long and hard.

Why? What happened?

Save thread, post cute daughterus!

There's only one true reason why his wallet would be mentioned

Recommend me an artist that draws cute feet, Cred Forums
I want no lewds, just a cute pic like this with her

commission?

Katzueki, but I don't know about his commission status right now.

Give me one reason why should I care about him spending money.

Nobody told you to care though

This week was fun. It was better than last weekend.

Well it looks like it's getting close to the end. Bye everyone! I hope you all come back next weekend!

Have a really quickly done sketch user, she's really cute.

Then don't bring it up, many people commission, but no one makes a show out of it.

cute stuff pencilanon

Thank you for the laugh, I needed that.

Woa, cute! I hope Chelseaanon sees this.

This is really cute.

So this is how it ends. I guess there's no helping it. I'll see you all next time and continue to love your waifu.

Now that's fucking cute

>Sorry.
Don't be. It's really cute! Thanks a ton, drawfriend. You've made my Monday a lot brighter. Hope you have a great week!

I'm going to say fuck you and continue posting what I like.
Stay triggered

Well, maybe next weekend.

What is your obsession with him?

collage

Hope next week drawfriends can put attention on all the requests.

Aw shiet

Takes too long to read all those walls of text.

What is it? I know he won't include her, but still

>murrikans

This place needs more simplified requests, I think.

Thank you drawfriends for all you did for us this week!

I'm going to have a single, simple cute request next week.

Would drawfriends be ok if I only do 1 specific request?

When people successfully derail one thread with something, they gotta milk it for all its' worth. Out of material? Bring up old shit.
There's an annoying amount of sadists here, really.

Do you consider 'semen demon' an insult when used to describe your waifu?

Please post.

Oh thank you for such a wonderful picture! Everything about it is perfect, from the shadings, lineart and coloring. Choice of clothing is also really nice. Happy Mai is also a miracle of the universe! It's also great how you perfectly represented her feminine curves along her thigh abs.

Only thing I wished she'd had her beauty marks under her eyes and left thigh. Still, besides that, everything is perfect!. I hope I'm not too late to thank you.

My request was probably the simpler I've done yet that wasn't anything is fine
no wonder I got in the friday club

>tight abs

>sadists
What?

You guys seriously can't put two and two together?
Someone opened.

Because Waifu-tan IS brown you idiot.

It's fucking coupon though

So?

Do you get coupons for comissioning him?

The speaker's intent is the most important thing. Even simple, neutral words can have different meaning or impact depending on how they're used.

But my waifu is canonically associated with demons, and she's sexually experienced, so yeah.

Thanks for the info. Wasn't even talking about him.

I personally like the simple requests, but there are a lot of drawfags who prefer having a lot of options and variety.

>Options
>Variety
This meme needs to stop

You used the wrong S word

Fool, the variety is the waifus

Thank you very much for this very cute drawing, sorry for the late response. Love the long hair and the cute horns. I really like your style, have a nice week and a nice day

Sociopath?

Happy belated anniversary
Hopefully next week.

I remember when I started doing tons of requests every post a few years back, but then realized that everyone who did so hardly ever got deliveries. Drawfags don't care about having a wall of text to read, just a simple, nice request they want to draw. Or you bait them. It's that easy.

sorry for doodle unrelated to any of your requests

Yeah. Of course everyone has a lot of things they'd like to see their waifu as, or scenarios they'd like to see them in, but that should be left to commissions.

cute

That's really good, though.

Don't ever feel bad about not doing what a request says. We all appreciate receiving anything, user. Good job!

That's pretty nice for a doodle.

That always was the case. Then requesters started forming lists with their requests, and it never slowed down. I get that it is an opportunity to get something for free, but you can only stretch it so far until you get into that "this request should really be commissioned" area.

I get something every week with a wall of text, albeit often not based off my ideas. There's not too much consistency with these things, I find it less stressful to just do my own thing.
There's a lot of people for whom that's not an option though

>There's a lot of people for whom that's not an option though
And I'm one of them, but it's unfortunate. Wait until your birthday or just pick one of them a week.

I do, yes.

Semen demon seems to be used to mean sexy, so no.

It's used by someone only looking at your wife as an object of sexual gratification.

>80 dollars for full body lineart.
Guess I'll pass.

If we make a detailed request with many ideas, we're told it's too much. If we make a short and simple request, we're told it's not inspiring.

Another quick one. Hope it's not too lewd.
Thanks!

My waifu is from an ecchi anime and drawn as a sex bomb so I expect people to fap to her.

Only lineart? No colors?

cya and have a fun weekend everyone!

Bye guys! Hope you all have a nice week and see you Friday!

Sorry user

really cute kitty

Also I forgot to mention that teasing Mai is a miracle of the universe. I wish you the best for this week.

Sorry if I couldn't gather all my thoughts at once.

>80$
lmao

Maka is flat, FLAT!

The way I see it, if they need something inspiring, they can always go the "draw anything you like" route.
Pretty sure anyone is okay with that.

Byebye