Describe this image in 1 word

Describe this image in 1 word.

Other urls found in this thread:

bakabt.me/torrent/176216/kareshi-kanojo-no-jijou-his-and-her-circumstances-r1-dvd-h264-e-d
bakabt.me/torrent/159068/kareshi-kanojo-no-jijou-his-and-her-circumstances-r2-dvd-xvid-centaur
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fishhook.

Comfy

Red.

Forced.

That one quincy girl from bleach.

Newest and deadest meme of the last 5 minutes.

teeth

araragi

le teeth girl

puffy vulva

shit

that's two words

squap

Eeehr.

Yes, tumblr is shit.

>i have two personalities
>Nicest person you will ever meet or twisted fucking psychopath

Disturbing

fucking gay

nice one

meme

a old gainax show that got fucked because the creator hated it.

why did Umaru rip it off so blatantly?

I started watching this show yesterday because of meme face, first three episodes are pretty good. I hear it get pretty bad in the second cour when all the budget runs out though. It already kind of feels like a SHAFT show, it's like I'm watching Evangelion again.

Please come back and save anime Anno, someone else can make Godzilla movies.

puffy vulva

>I hear it get pretty bad in the second cour when all the budget runs out though.
There were no budget issues. The second half has production issues bc the original mangaka viewed her story as a super serious masterpiece, and was triggered by how goofy and carefree Anno adapted it. So she started causing trouble with Gainax, which lead to Anno being kicked off/quitting out of stress, and left the actual production team with no director or idea what they were meant to be doing for few eps. By the time a new director was assigned, there were only a few episodes left in which nothing could properly be adapted into, especially with the threat of the mangaka kicking off again. So the show just devolves into several short side stories then abruptly ends.

ew

meme

There is so much wrong with this post I don't even know where to begin.

>triggered by how goofy and carefree Anno adapted it
but that's what makes it fun ;_; silly girl mangaka.

Does anyone have a webm of that one scene where tsubasa gets mad and explodes

I advise you to use name calling, that's the foundament of any criticism.

BAITED

don't post her in Cred Forums

has kare kano acheived true memehood?

If you force a meme enough, will the forced meme become a real meme?

Is there a lot of difference between R1 and R2?

>bakabt.me/torrent/176216/kareshi-kanojo-no-jijou-his-and-her-circumstances-r1-dvd-h264-e-d
>bakabt.me/torrent/159068/kareshi-kanojo-no-jijou-his-and-her-circumstances-r2-dvd-xvid-centaur

I downloaded R1 because it had the most seeders, but the comments says that it's missing some scenes. Should I download the other one?

[s4s]

le theet

Wait, is this actually a meme on other boards? I've seen a few posts mentioning this.

get R2

nice trips. it's been forced for a couple of weeks, but it seems to be failing. teeth girl didn't find a way.

delet this
i can't flood boards with the teeth girl anymore because the mods blocked my ip range from all boards

Why would you even want to do this?

get rekt
it was never meme worthy, man.

poor you ;_;

maybe you learned you lesson; don't force memes

nu-meme

Is the manga really so shit that it took this concept completely seriously?

Bait

Afaik it's a shoujo, and by definiton all shoujos are bad.

He rapes her.

I'm pretty certain they have consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreating.

>consensual sex is rape
RadFem please go.

squerotic

Is that what this is from? God I watched it so long ago.

2nd cour was shit, right? I remember dropping it

The consensus in this thread is that Anno was saving anime and mangaka ruined it.

Anno directed kare kano? Weird.

So you're saying the 2nd cour was in fact shit?

I was leaning towards rewatching it during dead week, but since it's an anno joint I'm leaning towards mai-hime instead.

I've just watched the first three episodes. It's fun so far, but I've heard a lot of negative stuff after the 18th episode, or basicly for the whole second cour. Mangaka didn't like Anno's direction etc.

Mai-Hime is god though. I haven't watched it since it aired, but it was one of the first shows I followed when airing. The other shows I'd watched was from DVDs and like.

Cumworthy

Yes, I think I'm going to have a yuri marathon. mai hime, kannazuki no miko, sakura trick, blue drop, simoun, maybe sasameki koto. Not sure why, my tastes have been all over the map recently

>sasameki koto
this show is so bad. snoozefest

I recall not being impressed by it. I guess I'll substitute something else.

Compelling.

In the manga. I haven't read it. Apparently he rapes her and she gives birth while they're still in school.

Arima became his dad

Why is Kare Kano relevant now?
Only oldfags remember this show

I've been away for a couple of weeks
What the fuck is going on?

Should I watch Kare Kano? Because I while do hear good things about it, I'm also consistently warned about the apparently shitty ending.

Please describe this child

1473476515474.jpg

"bwaaaouwh"

It's not shitty, just abrupt.

This. It sort of doesn't have an ending.

What happens before that is bretty gud though. Makes me want to finish the mango like I wanted to back in the day.

Inferior.

Tumblr, how many times do we have to tell you? Not every instance in which a ponos is inserted into a vagoo is rape.

>tumblr

Looking at the comments it seems there's some question as to whether the source is really, or at least all, R2 on the centaur release.

Because some samefaggot trying to force an meme.

Say that to my face, you little shit. All manly men and/or gentlemen read shoujo manga.

Puffyvulva.

underrated post

That concept is only the first arc. It moves on pretty quickly.

I've always had this anime in my backlog. Maybe I'll pick it up today.
I hope the master delivers.

theteethgirl

I could be your angle or yuor devil

Do it. The Anno part is fucking great. It's like EoTV stream-of-consciousness for 14 eps, but with excellent comedy instead of psychobabble.

I actually just watched the first episode. Shit was cash.

the teeth girl

what's another 90's comedy anime you'd recommend

I just finished H&HC, Ebichu and Ranma

>its a stockholm syndrome gets equated with love episode

The Teeth Girl

Slayers, Nadia, One Piece, Initial D, Conan, FLCL, You're under arrest, Patlabor, Aa Megami Sama, are some that I like.

Re:Cutie Honey too.

Waifu material. I'm glad this is highlighted but shit I don't want this to become a bad meme.

I'll add Yu Yu Hakusho, Tenshi Muyo, Excel Saga, Naruto, Ninku, Azumanga Daioh, School Rumble, Kyou Kara Ore Wa, Love Hina, Keroro

Consensual sex isnt rape

bait

Fellatio

Maison Ikkoku

Thanks for the free Steam profile picture senpai. This image is amusing.

Why is she a midget?

This show is a masterpiece of animation

Loli
Angry (not really tsun just angry)
Abusive
Squeaky

Correct.

Hot.

Vintage.