Why does Cred Forums hate this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rHMJz4ikgeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know I'll go ask her.

its overrated shit

not cute

It's fucking boring desu

I guess it's a bunch of kids on here huh? Not enough mahou for you kodomotachi?

I loved this show from start to finish. 10/10.

It's bad.

you've had shit taste from start to finish

>only Cred Forums hates this series
This show is borring shit no matter who you show it to.

Remember when people were in the know?

>He fell for the "Overrated Shit" meme

Gurren Lagann, not so good.

Aria, a show about nothing

Necessary to became contrarian

Because it's garbage. Next question.

You got memed hard senpai

Shounen fans and moefags hate this show because it doesn't appeal to them. It really only appeals to the demographic interested in seinen anime. It's not like other shows that appeal to multiple demographics (example Code Geass which strategically appealed to every demographic possible)

I really enjoyed the show, but it was dragged on way longer than it had to. There's a point in the middle that gets really stale, almost to the point where I abandoned it, then it picked back up again and it built amazingly up to the climax. Even though I enjoyed a lot of the sidestuff they did (my favorite was Detective Suk) they should've kept it to 25 or at the most 50 episodes

Overrated shit.

More like Browner Than Shit.

Nah, it's better the way it is. It's the complete story from the manga, I'll take that over something cut to pieces.

> moefags hate this show because it doesn't appeal to them. It really only appeals to the demographic interested in seinen anime
But moefags are the demographic interested in seinen anime, you fucking retard. This season's seinen are Amaama to Inazuma, Berserk, KonoBiju, Orange, New Game, and Taboo-Tattoo, most of which are SoL or highschool romance.

it's actually quite good. However, it lacks the things that appeals to the average anime fan. No flashy fights. No moeblobs. No Tsundere girls. Mostly just human character, dealing with very bad, but not impossible, things.

you're a retard if you think those anime come even close to defining seinen

You're a retard if you think seinen is a genre

you're just a plain retard

For me it was adapted too directly. Don't get me wrong, the manga reads fine but once everything has to be acted and voiced out things get more drawn out. Also for something touted as being nuanced and complex, the morality is as black and white as it gets.

They don't "define" it - the definition is "anything adapted from a manga that runs in a seinen magazine" - but they are all seinen, and if you look at any season most of the seinen adaptations will be that sort of thing. Distinguishing "moefags" from "people who like seinen anime" makes no fucking sense.

The autistic detective was best girl.

They're far more prevalent in seinen anime than stuff like Monster is. Seinen doesn't mean mature anime for mature people like yourself.

True
youtu.be/rHMJz4ikgeg

Fuck off illiterate.

I came here to laugh at you.

You're the one using words wrong, not him.

Its common knowledge Cred Forums has shit taste