Any anime that is painful to watch but you finished it anyway?

Any anime that is painful to watch but you finished it anyway?

Pupa

Toradora

My eyes are still bleeding

OP pic related

>
>Toradora
Here we go again

Evangelion

Umaru-chan

I hate you Cred Forums

all of them nowadays

That is the ugliest anime girl face I've ever seen

Watamote triggered me so much I had to take a few breathers each episode.
That writer is wonderful.

I had to pause halfway per episode to calm the cringe

You faggots need to man up and accept your shit, if you did this watching Watamote wouldn't be a problem for you sissies.

It was boring

Welcome to the NHK.

Riddle, story of devil

And I hated every second of it.

Fairy Tail

I only finished it because I have an autistic need to finish everything I start.

Devil survivor 2, It was so predictable, the art direction was weird as fuck too, and the ending was just a naruto-like speech with the bad guy.

Ace Attorney. Ah, the torture of being a fan of a series

I'm really getting sick of newfags making post/threads about how cringey Watamote is. Yes, it's cringey. It's a show centered around cringe humor - that's how it's supposed to be. Why are we talking about things that anyone with half a fucking brain already knows?

This Piece of shit. After reading 100+ times here the pasta about how Demonbane is supposed to be the most absurd and powerful thing ever made by a japanese I decided to watch the anime and it was one of the worse things I even watched, half the episodes are so boring I used to fall to sleep, while the other half are so stupid they infuriated me. And the worst thing is that the anime only shows the shittiest version of Demonbane.

Berserk 2016.

Same room

Le Portrait de Petit Cossette.
Call me a pleb if you want, it felt too abstract and disjointed for me to truly enjoy.

>ESL
Kill yourself

This only time I'm gonna post this.

The writer Is OK guy that only thing I'm gonna post this.

I'm really Sorry I delete that right away people won't see that .

Are you the writer?

Taboo Tattoo

Saikano was pretty painful to watch

Holy shit this. In marathoned it after I had an arguing with a close friend it scared me out of my stubbornness and immediately made amends next day.

MonMusu.
I used to do harem, but that was literally a whole different kind of animal. It heavily influenced my drinking habits during the week I watched and for some time after.

On a related note, I thought I wouldn't like Dagashi Kashi but it's actually quite comfy. Also Hotaru appeals to so many of my fetishes

Love Lab

wow you're a nigger

Face it. It was shit from the beginning. Maki was cute, but the forced humor killed the whole show.

ReLife
Re:Zero

why did they stop Fist of the North Star english dub and not do the whole thing?

Bodacious Space Pirate

The only good thing was the lesbian couple. I thought my brain would self-destruct since it was so irritating

Because they realized that dubs are literally cancer and they were doing the devil's work.

This one still angers me today

The humor was good. For me, it was the forced drama that came every three episodes that killed the whole show.

I wish the staff on that show explained what they tried to do because I didn't see it.

Kampfer

Tfw dub of the northstar is better than the original.

Orange, because Kakeru reminds me how much of a pussy I was when I had to face bullshit drama. Except I didn't have any friends and still can't see myself becoming an hero, that's like worst choice ever.

In terms of unbearable because it's that bad, prolly Netoge.

Aria.

Gundam SEED Destiny

N A R U T O

Candidate for Goddess.

I literally wanted to kill myself by the end if it meant the show ending for me sooner.

My life.