ITT: Dubs that are markedly better than the original

ITT: Dubs that are markedly better than the original.

Go back and compare the two. The Japanese cast sounds bored and uninspired. Where as the english cast goes all out. They were just better at doing comedy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VR2v3E1Zwq8
youtube.com/watch?v=-8JBsX6Btck
youtu.be/w2SCGUnUJXY
youtube.com/watch?v=ChX2rr8zEpU
youtube.com/watch?v=h_yG---4mTU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These.

>dub
Get the fuck out, Cred Forums.

>these responses
This place has become a caricature of itself.

You mean these.

>3 IPs
Thanks, OP.

You spotted me, only thing is I wasn't hiding, faggot.

YES! Chris Patton absolutely kills it as Sousuke

Dubs are never good.

Sagara's dub is actually great

Cred Forums is legit weeaboo, user.

They refuse to believe grorious nippon voices can ever be improved upon, even once.

I don't even understand what argument someone would use to defend watching IGPX in Japanese.

I like the Patlabor dubs, althlough Noa was a bit stiff

FMA, Cowboy Bebop, and Black Lagoon have better dubs than subs

Baccano,Panty and stocking,outlaw star and cowboy bebop come right to mind.

Big O would be better if "megadeuce" wasn't a thing

I don't understand what argument someone would use to defend watching IGPX in the first place, honestly.

Eh

It's not great but there's worse shit out there. The 2D animation is impressive in places.

Golden Boy

Saying NONE LOL is retarded, but honestly these threads are never more than the same 10-12 shows every time because really good dubs are so uncommon

Space Dandy is probably the most recent reall good dub but whether or not it's better than the sub is pretty debateable.

>Dubs that are markedly better than the original.

Cmon man, not even my nostalgia goggles make me think this. I still do have a bit of an irrational obsession over Tiffany Grant, but I'm pretty sure that's entirely because of her irrational obsession over Asuka that dwarfs mine or most of Cred Forums's. But just because I want to hear her call me stupid in Asuka's voice doesn't mean I actually think that voice is good.

Nah, we're just not shit eaters like you dub fanboys

And Cred Forums has been critical of nip voice acting as well, if you look in the right places instead of falling for bait

Nobody can beat japanese voice of Noa. Japanese VA was perfect for Noa

The implication of the first few replies--replies that are in any dub discussion, is that not even one time in the past fourty years or so has a single set of voice actors out performed their Japanese predecessors

That sounds pretty weeb to me

OP's not even inplying dubs are good. The way it's phrased, he's clearly looking for the exceptions.

I think LWA really is much better in English. The academy is heavily implied to be in England, so the whole thing flows better in the language you'd expect them to be speaking in.

>dubs thread
>only one dub

Im still mad the MC broke up with that one chick.

I'm the first reply and my implication is that dubs don't belong on Cred Forums.

Well then, you did a shitty job of implying it

I thinkI did an equally poor job of implying "that not even one time in the past fourty years or so has a single set of voice actors out performed their Japanese predecessors," too. I just dubsposted and you made some silly assumptions.

Danganronpa 3 dub is great

These dubs

Always disappointing when people try to get dubs and fail

Just means whoever gets the dubs will fulfill OP even better than the original

so many failed dub posts.

CHECK EM!

Ghost Stories dub is the most hilarious shit I've seen in years.

>implying FMP of all animes has a better dub than a sub
fucking neck yourself faggot

female dubbers sound legitimately retarded though

youtube.com/watch?v=VR2v3E1Zwq8

youtube.com/watch?v=-8JBsX6Btck
>defending this shit

It's the only oficial abridged anime as of now. That fact alone is enough to put a smile on my face when watching it.

if you honestly believe this you should kill yourself and i mean that

Super glad I wasn't the only one who thought this series wasn't a total sleeper. The dub is good!

>Super glad I wasn't the only one who thought this series wasn't a total sleeper.
what fucking website did you just blow in from?

>ITT: Dubs that are markedly better than the original.

JITTERY JITTERY JITTRY

you're fucking retarded OP

gaia online :) *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me

People who unironically watch dubs should be gassed

youtu.be/w2SCGUnUJXY

Do I win?

The state of Cred Forums right now. Why would you watch a butchered version of something?

>ITT: Dubs that are markedly better than the original.
youtube.com/watch?v=ChX2rr8zEpU
youtube.com/watch?v=h_yG---4mTU

>butchered
You have no fucking idea what you're talking about, do you?

English sounds disgusting.

When it improves on the original product

-Cred Forums, 2016

What are you trying to says here?

If you don't get it, there's no hope for you.

Maybe you'd listen good if you didn't have cock stuck in your ears

This is an English-language imageboard you dumbshit. If you don't like it, go get a Japanese VPN and go post on 2channel.

There's nothing wrong with english voice acting, it's just a lot of the anime talent is straight up trash.

The Rebuilds, sure.

Not even the old staff likes they're dub.