One Punch Man Season 2

Year of release has not been confirmed yet. Murata chapter next week. What do you think the anime will cover? Who do you want to voice Garou and the MA monsters

So it's finally revealed that the tourney arc was actually made so we could get a season 2 early.

Sasuga Murata and ONE, I apologize.

Want:

More Tatsumaki
More Tatsumaki ass/leg/thigh upskirts

Me

Reminder to take it easy when criticizing One Punch Man. One punch defenders are exceptionally voracious.

They've allowed their personal self-esteem get wrapped up in the show. They believe themselves clever for decoding symbolism on their own for the first time, and they are unable to realize that every one else understands it.

When you attack the show for being simplistic, they perceive it as an attack on them, because they genuinely thought more of themselves for understanding a "deep" show.

So, it's probably just better to let them be, since they won't allow themselves to believe any critique.

April 2017 release, Madhouse will not be the studio.

It will only cover up to the end of the currently running Tournament arc.

As cancerous as the OPM fanbase is (especially post-2015), they're nowhere near as delirious as Re:Zero shitstains of "human" beings.

>So it's finally revealed that the tourney arc was actually made so we could get a season 2 early
Wut? How does adding a boring original arc instead of adapting ones original story help the anime get another season faster?

Because they can do Murata's arc for an extra inbetween season, and then adapt from ONE's Garou arc for Season 3. We can get more OPM at a faster rate.

It's also extremely obvious with some of the scenes Murata created for this tournament that they were made specifically for an anime team to perform sakuga on.

It's more being made so they don't have to butcher MA arc horribly to make it fit into 2-3 episodes and can save it for season three.

Reminder to report avatarfagging IRCdrones.

>drones said Madhouse doesn't do 2nd seasons
how does it feel

Reminder that NGE aired 21 years ago and Asukafags and Reifags are still a thing that derail any, and I mean any NGE thread ever posted on Cred Forums and /m/. The question is, what will last longer, Asuka/reifags or Emilia/Remfags? Probably the first.

>boring

I can practically imagine how tiresome the animated tournament could be, with extended fight scenes filled with exposition and pauses to eat up as much screen time as possible.

>So it's finally revealed that the tourney arc was actually made so we could get a season 2 early.
It is likely the Monster King Orochi exists so we can get a climax of sorts at the end of season 2.

Tbh the haters seems way more cancerous as they are always the ones trying to provoke the OPMfags

>So, it's probably just better to let them be, since they won't allow themselves to believe any critique.
If you wanted to be credible you probably shouldn't have posted a pic from Neon genesis "If you critisize it then it was too deep for you" evangelion

But they already did with shows like Chihayafuru and Kaiji S2.

>I can practically imagine how tiresome the animated tournament could be, with extended fight scenes filled with exposition and pauses to eat up as much screen time as possible.
It is not likely to last longer than 13 episodes, so there is no need for that.

Everything from the Metal Bat vs Garou fight to whenever the MA arc actually begins in the manga will likely take up 3 episodes total of the anime. The entire tournament will probably take less than half an episode.

why

What the fuck is the point if it's not Madhouse ?

NOOOOOOOOOICE

Voracious?

I'm just biting, don't mind me.

Oh god, we're gonna get tons of "Could Monster King Orochi defeat Boros?" threads, aren't we.

Because Madhouse isn't doing it.

who is doing it?

>source:my ass
every tiem

DEEN

I like deen

in an eventual english dub,which black actor should voice black sperm?
i mean they got a black guy to voice darkshine

Anime of the decade confirmed

Isn't original story for Murata's OPM still ONE?

Except it is confirmed it's Madhouse.

Honestly I liked OPM but I would of preferred a second season of Overlord or NGNL.

Right now we have enough chapter to adapt 9-10 episodes. I guess the changes in Murata version was so we could get a good climax for season 2 and soon we will get back to how webcomic went.
Season 3 will be the MA hq and Garou fight

Can't wait till this shit flopped.
Season 2 was a mistake, Tournament arc was a mistake. Literally nothing happened.

Seriously?

shitty live action when?

well wb and fox are in a war to get the rights for opm live action
hopefully wb gets them and not fox

You're fucking with me right?

I refuse to believe this.

If Natsume isnt coming back, then they are getting a director that can make the pacing as slow as BNHA.

didn't you see that thread a few months back of that one user who went to the expo and told of developments of the ghost in the shell movie who said that wb and fox are treating it like it could compete with the marvel cinematic universe?

also there is this

>derail any NGE thread ever posted on Cred Forums and /m/

you mean derail any thread ever posted on any board

On one hand, I feel like beating my on brains out at the thought of heatless Hollywood tossing crappy adaptations of my favorite shows out like a god damned assembly line. On the other hand, Metal-Bat and his cute imotou being shown on the big screen.

So Murata is going to release more content now.. right?

>They believe themselves clever for decoding symbolism on their own for the first time, and they are unable to realize that every one else understands it.

I'm out of the loop on this one, what '"symbolism" are we talking about here?

symbolism probably wasn't the best word but whatever. have you seen the show.

Yeah, and I definitely wasn't picking up on much below the surface level on this one. Still a pretty fun watch though.

Most of the key animators for S1 were freelance.

>Metal-Bat and his cute imotou being shown on the big screen.
They'll fuck it up. She will change from his imouto to his kanojo and he wont be a delinquent anymore.

does anyone know where i can find a torrent for the dubbed version of episode 8? i've looked on like 3 of my main sites and it just skips from episode 7 to episode 9.

Just kill me now then

>Rebecca Sugar
>Sailor Moon

If it happens I'll join you.

The pot calling the kettle black.

How empty a person you must be too take the time to write this

She's not a bad writter and has watched better anime than the average neo-Cred Forumsnon.

It's not her fault that the SU is one of the most cancerous fandoms known to mankind.

When you think about it, it's really just an affirmation that I'm right.

There's a guy on nyaa who's been doing webrips of each episode and also muxing dub audio to the blu-ray.

why

I don't doubt her credentials, but, thanks to that fanbase, it's a shitstorm waiting to happen.

Just so you know, OPM gets more flack for one-note humor than 2d4u symbolism.

Then it would not be a nigger kettle situation. make up your mind.

Actually it would be; pot & kettle is a textbook example of psychological projection.

the pot and the kettle are both black

The fuck is this reddit shit?

oh wow thanks a lot user.

Np

Hypocrisy is still hypocrisy, no matter how tiny the 2d4u criticism may be.

So who do you think will be the "last boss" of season 2? They need to have some big fight for Saitama, or anime onlys will be disappointed.
Will it be Suiryu? Or Gouketsu, the monster heading for the tournament? Or maybe the Monster King?

you're agreeing with me, but you think you aren't.

Monster King probably. Then we might get a third season for Garou.

Alright, how so?

Calling me a hypocrite recognizes me as correct. To be a hypocrite I would have to be the same as the people I am criticizing. Meaning you believe it to be correct when I call One Punch fans overly defensive.

Metal bat spinoff seires when?

So are you also calling yourself an overly defensive Eva fan?

no, but you are calling me that.

Monster King will be the final boss of this season, i think the second season will finish the hero hunt too

In that case, calling you a hypocrite isn't a blight on voracious OPM fans.

This gif doesn't even look good

why

Because you still (possibly) projected a common Eva criticism and treated it as a common OPM criticism.

Also, I probably backtracked on pot & kettle: whenever I've heard the expression, the kettle's been clean and the pot's been seeing its own sooty reflection in the kettle, so the pot thinks the negative quality is shared.

Seems like your only interest is in attacking me. You don't even contest that what I've said is true, but still try to pin this hypocrite title on me for some reason.

Almost exactly like I said at the very start. One Punch fans are voracious.

>You don't even contest that what I've said is true, but still try to pin this hypocrite title on me for some reason.
But I did; did you not notice on the very quote you posted that I said we're working with two different interpretations of the same idiom? You believe you're faultlessly right and I believe your logic is flawed.

>very quote you posted
*very post you quoted

Dude just ignore it. You won't be able to convince a jaded poster like him anyway.

Yes, I am using the correct interpretation. The pot and the kettle are both black.

I wonder what you could even attack him for if he had decided not to post a picture. Seems like the whole argument hinges on Asuka.

I'm not that busy rn, so I'm sinking with the ship for now.

In that case, we're at an impasse with that argument.

His first post ITT?

Well, I mean, you want to keep using an incorrect interpretation of words. What's next? Yes will suddenly mean no? I'm sorry I'm constantly correct?

A Second Season is bad because...........?

obvs

No MA arc in it.

If it's not a second season of an anime I like, then I must hate it, because I'm jealous and bitter that some other people on the internet are happy.

cause season one was bad

OPM is now popular so Cred Forums hates it.

My interpretation isn't wrong, just removed from the original. It's like calling an archaic spelling of a word flat-out wrong.

>changing the spelling is the same as changing the meaning

You are wrong. This is the first time I've ever even heard the reflection definition. You can look it up if you desire. The phrase is very old, before reflective kettles existed. You must have been using it incorrectly your whole life. It happens.

>You must have been using it incorrectly your whole life. It happens.
Yep, seems like I have. Guess I'll just walk away now seeing how my counterpoint was lost.

Thanks for posting this. Care to do an AMA?

Monster King.

Gouketsu will be 1 shotted by either Saitama or Suiryu.

I hope monster King has some kind of transformation like Boros, we know that once he gets killed it will force the monsters to retreat back to the MA and the heros "win" this first invasion.

I hope the MP100 team works with OPM Season 2, they turned fights were shit in the manga into something worthwatching (Like Teru vs Sakurai)

what is it you would like to know

When did you first find out ur waifu a shit?

I don't have one.

How disgusting.

>Being this bad at lying

>Asukafags showing their low standard with shit-tier fanart
Oh I'm not surprised.

>I hope the MP100 team works with OPM Season 2, they turned fights were shit in the manga into something worthwatching (Like Teru vs Sakurai)

Holy shit this, just saw that yesterday (since I knew I couldn't wait a week for todays ep) and if Garou vs Bat is half that good we've got a pretty neat season 2 on the horizon.

Also, Sakurai easily has the coolest Scars technique

If Murata finally gets to MA, you'll get a panty shot.

Its mostly could he beat psykos vs him atm, besides hell most likely just do as the others and be a pushover with a cool design

I have a rising suspicion that Orochi is wearing an exoskeleton to appear more intimidating, while secretly he's actually pic related or something like Koei's Orochi from that Warriors game series.

Kugai, Bahi, Kameda, Kim, Oda,

Will there be a Yutapon scene?