How often do you look through your waifu folder, Cred Forums?

How often do you look through your waifu folder, Cred Forums?
Every day?
Once a week?

>ayy lmao
Has this shit changed meaning while I wasn't looking?
Wasn't it suppposed to describe aliens, greys in particular?

I dont have a waifu folder.

Normies have co-opted it as the equivalent of rofl XDDD

So how do you worship your waifu?

No bully Aqua-sama

All day nigga

Useful Goddess

I have naked photos of my waifu

The /c/ thread for my waifu is the first tab in my web browser, and the folder for my waifu is the first folder in my file browser.

I reserve looking through the entire folder image by image for really bad days, and thankfully I haven't had a lot of those lately.

Why have a waifu folder when you can just memorize her pictures?

I don't really care about my waifu as of late, Cred Forums made me hate her.

I only have a folder of reaction images with my waifu

I have something like 20 figures of my waifu, two dolls, have her on my phone and even a necklace of her. Basically the second you enter my room you'll see her everywhere

Her intimate parts are on my laptop wallpaper.

I always hoped that you would stop posting here, Cred Forums. It's something thats always in my mind. The thought that One day I might see you happy. You'd stop watching moe anime, actually get a career, find a girlfriend. I have this fantasy you see. That one I'd take a Holiday to a cafe in Venice, I'd go order a drink and I'd see you there with a wife or girlfriend, maybe a couple of kids. You wouldn't say anything to me, nor I to you, but we'd both know... that you'd made it. In seeing things I would be able to finaly rest easy and rest proud - instead you warship waifus all day whilst finding every excuse to avatarfag and changing trip to get past people's filters.

My waifu's folder is in my heart. And I use my heart every second.

Panty goddes.

Whenever I feel like it

Nevah

>aqua wearing panties
delet this

FUCK OFF FROM HERE ONLYAFRO

Aqua wearing a shimapan is canon from now on.

Úseless partytrick goddess go and stay go.
This is now a dps thread

Why is Kazuma's party so pathetic and poor, when they have the ability to spam resurrection ad infinitum?

Blame Megumin and Damegami. They always fuck things up so they have to use all their money.

You are a big mentor.

Remember when you left Cred Forums? Before all this, before anime and elitism? You were gone for years. For years I waited, hoping that you wouldn't come back. Every year, I took a holiday. I went outside, there's this cafe, on the banks of the Arno. Every fine evening, I'd sit there and order a Fernet Branca. I had this fantasy, that I would look across the tables and I'd see you there, with a wife and maybe a couple of kids. You wouldn't say anything to me, nor me to you. But we'd both know that you'd made it, that you were happy. I never wanted you to come back to Cred Forums. I always knew there was nothing here for you, except pain and tragedy. And I wanted something more for you than that. I still do.

How do you deal with your waifu being canon married with another guy? It's too much suffering I can't keep a waifu folder.

Makes NTR doujins all the sweeter.

You self-insert as the MC. Duh.

cuck

>not self-inserting as your waifu