Now that the season is ending and everything else is meh or shit, can we all agree this is the AOTY?

Now that the season is ending and everything else is meh or shit, can we all agree this is the AOTY?

AOTS*

Saiki is the best protagonist. You don't see a pink haired male unless they're homosexual, but Saiki somehow broke that mold. Despite being stronger than Superman, Saitama, and Power Man combined, he somehow manages to not be a dull character.

On another note,
>The girls singing by the sunflower in the ending
Cutest part of the ending. Seriously, that shit is too god damned cute.

Best comedy this season

AOTY is Rakugo, but Saiki is AOTS and has become one of my favorite comedy series.

No. Most stories got really boring and stale in 2nd half.

Kek not even the best psychic show of the season.

I watched it alongside Mob, so it's hard for me to seperate the two. I mean, yeah, it didn't have the fights or the climaxes, but I felt they did more interesting things with the same premise, explored it deeper, and had better laughs.
But yeah, better than Mob overall? Better than Berserk? Maybe... maybe not..

I`d name KonoBijustsu as AOTS, but Saiki is the best comedy of the season for sure.

Generally the season was awful, started watching everything ended with only 3 titles

>Saiki
How to make good comedy show
>Handa-kun
How not to make comedy shows

Managed to watch two episodes before dropping it. Mob Psycho 100 and even Handa-kun are better as comedies.

Teruhashi made Saiki better since her appearance.

Sadly, ERASER coudnt save Handa-kun.

>better than berserk?
Are you really saying you think berserk 2016 is better than saiki?

Teruhashi need an own spin-off about "Perfect Girl Loved by God"

*AOTY. Name one show better than Saiki this year. You can't

Re:Zero

Easy. Show I like that you dont.

What if I like all the shows?

Sakamoto easily

Then I just cant help but wonder why do you like them and how much free time so you have.

Yes.

Kabaneri aired this year.