Danganronpa 3

We'll never be freed of our mortal coil.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11295654
pastebin.com/7cTTYS36
youtube.com/watch?v=iiQIfVbKGZI
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6gnVCRUozs
reddit.com/r/danganronpa/comments/52od5p/danganronpa_v3_itd_be_really_interesting_if_the/
youtube.com/watch?v=bEoiEQOm07g
twitter.com/pepsigem/status/779136209671036928
taima.tv/r/drg
youtube.com/watch?v=VHMQMW8WTYk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=N6l3e1QHIVk
youtube.com/watch?v=4W7dLmEt3m4
youtube.com/watch?v=K9oE-Ng21HM
youtube.com/watch?v=avaSdC0QOUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mikan best girl

Is there any art of a precancer hopeman?

Thoughts on these impeccable tastes?

Fuck off you faggots who are talking about Pokémon. You're not welcome.

strawpoll.me/11295654

Would Chisa still be despair if she was brought back to life? Also,
>No Seiko

Why the fuck are there so many Juzo votes?

>Juzo

He went out the best way he could, stop trying to bring him back.

>no hope dad and despair mom anime

bunch of faggots

Calm your face - i put it in the dying thread on purpose

OP of the early thread here. Can't argue with those quads.

MEME MAGIC
E
M
E

M
A
G
I
C

>Using the word 'meme' in an official media like anime
This is too meta for me. Help, guys.

>bring back someone who made a noble sacrifice
Juzofags everyone

THERE WAS NO ONE WHO COULD EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR HERO JUZO

>Punched Naegi in order to defend his bro
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag because he knew that he was the traitor all along
>Had a misunderstanding with the Gozuboys
>Saved Hinata from getting killed by HPA
>The master of chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was because he was a merciful hero, and not just to flex his muscles and check dat ass (because he only want's Munakata's ass)
>Went full ham on the evil old man mastermind and crew to save the FF
>Roundhouse kicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet in order to stop the second coming of Junko Enoshima
>Unable to stop some mentally deranged kid from blowing up half the school because he was too busy being a hero
>Had a misunderstanding with the donut but spared her
>Survived 2 missile barrages by an evil robot bent on destroying all hope
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, becoming the undisputed best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his love no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Was not seduced by Ruruka's sweets because he was so loyal to Munakata
>Has enough consideration to the normies to use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece
>Such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality
>Saves the manlet when he's in need, cutting of his hand to be the savior he truely is! Saving everyone with the power of determination
>Single handedly stopped the killing game, physically and literally
J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

Chiaki, of course!

Yo sorry for not seeing your thread, I would've linked it instead if I saw it, no hard feelings, right?

Same here, I thought it was just the subtitle fucking up.

Then I heard Hajizuru spell it.

Dumb hopeman.

On a more serious note, I totally agree, brother! Juzo had the best closure we could have ever asked for. I have no regrets!

Fuck off Komaeda

Meanwhile we're left with the only member of Class 74 getting a shitty ending.

Munakata gets to live
Juzo went out via Heroic Sacrifice
Chisa gets ???

Sometimes, we must sacrifice something great for the sake of something even greater, memes.

*Juzo gets to amend all his failures by succeeding in shutting down the killing game via a Heroic Sacrifice

That is what I was meant to say

This post was just a stepping stone for even greater hope

Couldn't even get a fucking 7. A fucking failure.

Merely another stepping stone.

How many stepping stones do you need?

Do you guys prefer AI Chiaki or rl Chiaki?

I want the ambiguously gay duo to show up again for the finale.

I totally understood that, brother! I must say, it really surprised me that Chisa got actually killed, I expected to see more of her in future after the brainwashing was confirmed. Of course, implying there won't be a major twist related to her this week.

Oh well, in any case: now with both Juzo and Chisa gone I believe Munakata currently has the highest potential for any character development/closure within the current, alive cast!

I honestly can't choose between them anymore.

Four Naegis in a row
How hardhearted to trample them

Reminder that Junko is the SHSL Housewife
pastebin.com/7cTTYS36

I believe we'll get a twist with her this week. Because if she existed for the sake of Munakata's development, there'd be no need to show her anymore and yet, there she was.

Also, she's really the only one who has a connection to Hinata, Naegi (albeit it's a small one) and Munakata.

ALSO, I believe there's more to the suicides. Usually it doesn't becomes 100% confirmed until the perpetrator admits it.

This thread needs more Hajime.

KIRIGIRI CONFIRMED ALIVE.

>died thinking Munakata discarded him
>never properly conveyed his feelings to Munakata
>is a great character who deserves to live
>punches things
Although I've come to terms with his death. At least the katana man gets to live.

So, who's gonna win the Hajizurub owl at the end?

yeah, they are both cute in their own way

Dammit guys

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

おめでとう

I wonder if she will have a complex about her breasts.

I don't get it. What am I looking at?

Too bad there isn't much art with them together.

WHO IS YOUR HOPE?
NAEGI THE ULTIMATE HOPELET
IZURU HAJIMEME THE ULTIMATE TALENT
NAGITO HOPEMAN
MUNAKATA THE EDGE RAIDEN
OR CHIAKI THE FAT GAMER GIRL.

KAEDE AKAMATSU
A
E
D
E

B
E
S
T

H
O
P
E

Not to mention Mitarai! But, what do you have in mind about the suicides? After the whole Naegi "setup"/actual suicide attempt I must say that I simply stopped thinking about them.

Honestly, there are so many possibilities that even sitting just a few hours away from the final future episode it is still hard to predict what will happen. But despite the outcome, let us try to enjoy whatever happens to the fullest, brother!

>the ng restrictions inject a sleeping drug that puts you into a deathlike sleep similar to the "poison" from romeo and juliet, ghastly side-effects include bleeding from one eye and skin discoloration
>bandai and kirigiri are still alive
>izayoi is dead as fuck because he got fucking stabbed after the fact
>kizakura's body is never found

>But, what do you have in mind about the suicides?
Oh I meant, there's probably a twist with one of the bodies not being a suicide. Most likely Chisa. I'm sorry I should've been more specific.

Kizakura got crushed by a fucking sofa.
Watch the scene again you'll get it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Are her breasts filled with hope?

Oh, I see. My only doubts about that is that Kirigiri herself investigated the bodies and, as far as we know, found nothing of the sorts. But the probability of a double is indeed not ruled out. Remember: people also speculated about the Ultimate Make Up Artist being relevant.

Pic more or less related.

Whats with the silly nose

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

It was a joke, that is the mindhack video

But then you also gotta think perhaps Kirigiri is withholding vital information about Chisa's body, it just seems like her to do that.

What a faggot!

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

I'M COMING

KEEP YOUR VOICES DOWN HOLY SHIT. PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO FUCKING SLEEP.

Are there any good playthroughs of UDG?

Anything that is not NicoB and bestfriends play

Who the fuck is nicob?

Nevermind what I said, he's cancer anyway I found one for you

youtube.com/watch?v=iiQIfVbKGZI

Define good

>tfw when you see an image that has your theories for the V3 kids on reddit
Feels weird.

>bestfriends play
If they do a V3 playthrough, I hope it's better than that one. Get Pat in on the shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6gnVCRUozs

>English
Please no, use instead

The Remanent of despair should have used Chiaki's body to fulfill their despair boners instead of Junko.

>we used so many Hajimemes that the laws of meme magic touched the Despair Arc

How great was that first thread after the episode release?

Link it, user.

>when the despair hit you

Man I hate them so much all they do is just spread bullshit, it's awful.

I don't know why, but if you insist
>reddit.com/r/danganronpa/comments/52od5p/danganronpa_v3_itd_be_really_interesting_if_the/

That wasn't even the most up to date version of that. Pic related is if anybody cares.

Quads confirms

This is the only good playthrough on the entire youtube holy fuck.
He's a bit wonky when shooting and doesnt get much better while playing, but at least had the decency to use the jap audio with eng subs, and almost never wanders around for no reason.

Spooky

I approuve such treatement of Komaeda, along with those digits.

Also, I approuve Saionji being bullied on daily basis. Because I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Keep in mind that this was made before the box art was revealed.

Thats just stupid

Quads and trips everywhere, is this the power of despair?

delet this

ehh, it's alright, but i wouldn't put celeste or sakura that high, and maybe put one of the other A girls in S, overall 8/10 opinions

>Uncropped and uncentred
Try again

>Juzo
you mean the one person that inadvertently caused every single problem in the whole series?

AI, 100%
AI Chiaki felt more like a character to me than rl ever did.
I found myself dreading interactions with rl Nanami when all I really wanted was a prequel full of the other characters.
I barely even got that

Do you have that pic of the box art with all the "talents" highlighted, zoomed and henhanced ro be more readable?

>Dad looks like Kirigiri Jin
>Sister has no ahoge and has green hair
What happened

Post Eurobeat theme song of your favorite dangans.

Mine is Sonia
youtube.com/watch?v=bEoiEQOm07g

>Future 12 is in a few hours
>Hope is on thursday
>Everything will be over after that. No more makoto, nagito, genocider, togami, hajimeme etc ever again
Hold me guys

They're pretty medium-sized why would she have a complex?

please don't bully my wife kay thanks

Her breast size is radical six

That's a weird way to spell Junko

Maybe they tease something new after Hope?

Yeah NDRV3

That's fanart.
In the official sprite you can only see the bra with no other lines indicating the size of her tits, which probably means the's either flat or very small sized.

How am I going to possibly avoid drv3 spoilers for so long? this is so annoying.

Good
Tanned loli is best loli

The video game.

That'll go straight to the /vg/ containment thread

But Saionji isn't married to anyone. Also, I'm afraid that I can't grant your demand, Saionji's fan!

She deserves it and basically needs her bullying being delivered on daily basis!

Puberty is a hell of a drug.

DR4 announcement

You're stupid.

You're fucking insane if you think there won't be more manga and light novels based on the original universe after DR3 ends.

Komaru.

Let's not do anything you might regret. Just drop the cute dancer and walk away.

Komaru is a normal girl.

That's exactly what I'm doing, Komaeda. I don't regret anything I do!

Who fucking captured Komaru anyway?

Who made that art piece?

>thighs so thicc she has to spread her legs when standing in order to get he breeze between them

How many squats a day did this girl do?

His is a hell of a lot better than yours.

>Line pasted under a bad crop
Honestly, I've always hated that shit. Ugly, ugly, ugly.

Sock.

Cumaru is for cum.

Post more

Tsukuyomi

Should I just watch UDG on Youtube? I want to see all that happens in it, but fuck the Vita.

why is this so hot?

I don't know but someone made this pic transparent here,, I guess.

Because you're enlightened.

That's what I did. The anime epilogue was great

>yfw reading too much Junji Ito artworks.

when is episode 12?

5 hours and 10 minutes

IS THERE ANYBODY'S TALENT THAT COULD EVEN REMOTELY COMPARE TO OUR BOY RYOUTA?

>his talent easily brainwashed the whole 77th
>his talent easily made plebs nuked "muh school full of talent"
>his talent told the plebs to kill themselves and they actually did
>his talent easily destroyed the whole world
>the whole Future Foundation was founded as a result of his talent
>his talent told them to kill themselves and they actually did
>the Ultimate Programmer, the Ultimate Neurologist, and the Ultimate Therapist, among other talented people created the New World Program just to fight against his talent
>they failed anyway and got 10 people killed in the process
>his talent made Munakata AHHHHHHHH
>his talent brainwashed Chisa and started the FF killing game hence resulted two main waifu's death
>his talent easily brainwashed SHSL Hope even Junko couldn't analyze nor defeat
>his talent so good he outlived the mastermind herself
>his talent so convenient it progressed the entire plot of the franchise

RYOUTA ANIME
Y
O
U
T
A

A
N
I
M
E

How much time you need to stare at battleships coming to you?

Thats pretty cute pic.

Usami: Its all right if you think of me as your big sister!
Izuru: I see
Then... Onee-chan?

I want Geko as my oneechan too!

see

>That one shot of a single ship was actually the ships turning back because Hajime stared them down so hard they got scared

He was waiting for them to step into his Stand's range.

I'm so mad they never explained and will never explain how he got out of this situation.

What if I stare at battleships while cumming to them?

It was lolfuture and lolluck who make him escape them.

Was this translated wrong?

>not a single carrier

What kind of third world navy is Togami running?

I refuse to believe the whole world fell into despair.

This anime already established that Junko has no charisma. Her influence only "spreads" by directly mindhacking more people. The problem should have ended the second she went inside the shelter.

If Komaeda doesn't show up in Hope I'm going to be incredibly disappointed

Keep them coming, senpais

Has [hope] given any eta for the subs?

You can not cum on a battleship. A proper top tier battleship is supposed to be sterile.

It's correct, if you wanted the opposite of what they said.

To be honest, it shouldn't have affected much more than Japan, and perhaps the neighboring countries of the place Sonia is from.

Making it a worldwide event is retarded in hindsight.

>implying there's no UNDERWATER CARRIER in DR world because loltalent.
Step it up, senpai.

So Funi did fuck up again.

>No more makoto, nagito, genocider, togami, hajimeme etc ever again
Good.

>no more waifufriends

I... I don't want to go back to /c/

DR anime is set in an alternate universe where Japan is a sole superpower country in the world because fuck you USA and your atomic bombs. Since Japan fall down into ruins because loldespair, it will spread to the whole world.

What's your all time favorite meme that this piece of shit series has produced?
Mine is without a doubt this one.

My favorite is every single internet meme they included in the english dub.

Memes?

Do tell.

As much as it was surely magnified cause anime logic(monsters/aliens attack only and exclusively japan, japan is the only country responding,but its somehow a worldwide threat), but the despite the memetic nature of the world meme itself, the words Izuru said are true.
That's how meme works, and trends, fashion, opinion, as much as fear, panic, and overreaction spread the same way.
So, with a suspension of dispelief that follows the previously mentioned anime logic, it's perfectly plausible that Junko's action made the entire world fall in despair.

Yeah, you'd think if the 'Biggest, Most Awful Event in Human History' would have a nuclear holocaust or two.

You do realize that these people have insane reach right?
Sonia can wage war on all of europe and with Kazuichi making nukes she can nuke the whole world
Fuyuhiko can cause destruction and death in every place where there's Yakuza presence, Kazuichi again can make mechas, bombers, nukes and all sorts of crazy anime shit, Gundam can control animals and make them destroy everything
Impostor-kun can impersonate Byakuya or anyone else for that matter and fuck shit up, Mikan can mess with medicines and pharmaceuticals and cause pandemics
Nagito is pretty much a walking apocalypse
It's very likely they fucked up the whole world

They never say there wasn't any nukes.

Another one for my collection, thanks

Does this count as a Hajimeme?

Who says it didn't?
The sky is red and so is the sea for fuck's sake, it looks like they caused 3rd impact
Well it's the same reasoning that Hollywood uses when everything important only happens in America
And considering the people she had working under her, it's very likely they destroyed the entire world

How would a Super High School Level mechanic know how to make a nuclear bomb?

If you use that logic, it's even more ridiculous. Because the anime portrays the Mirai Kikan fighting (literally combat) against despair.

The smallfry 77 class were always called the "remnants" or "last dregs" of despair, or whatever your particular translation called them. Which implies there was a lot more despair bullshit going on, and these guys just happen to be what was still left over.

>sky is red

In Zetsubou Shoujo, the sky is blue at the beginning. It switches to red later for artistic effect(?).

The same reason as to how a SHSL Housekeeper can rig up bombs

Izumemes are welcome too. I give you bonus points for the guitar.

I like to believe there's several Junkos around the world that caused their assigned region to fall to despair.

>ywn have a extra thick black Junko gf from France

The same reason being a medicineman or student president gives you godlike fighting abilities.

Why didn't we have SoL adventures of the Ultimate Despairs
>ok guys, Ibuki is going to her despair concert, see you later
>Mioda wait, I noticed your technique was a bit lacking earlier during practice
>"Izuru takes the guitar"
>I'll show how to do it
>"super guitar solo with headbanging and hair flying everywhere"
>Ibuki is amazed, wanna perform with me?
>I don't really care Mioda
>yes you do, you're coming with me
>"Ibuki drags, Izuru away with her"
>"next shot is Izuru wearing stylish clothes and makeup and looking bored while playing"

This somehow would have been so much better than what we got.

>If you use that logic, it's even more ridiculous
Well duh?
Are you really arguing that anime logic specifically made to exaggerate relatively small and local events to worldwide proportions is dumb?
Yes it is, but that's how it works, it's the nature of this kind of anime logic.
That's like saying any anime with super powers is stupid because it has super powers...of course it is, but that's exactly the purpose of that specific anime logic.

Really people don't know what suspension of disbelief means and how to apply it?

I remember a colored pic with black Junko

twitter.com/pepsigem/status/779136209671036928

Reminder

>‘’ do you want me to kill him ‘’

The original line said was “Ko, korosuno?”

It could be either implied as

“Y, you want him dead?”

Or

“A, are you going to kill him?”

The whole point is that despair is infectious. Once Junko got it started, it spread like a pandemic.

That's how the incident works, stupid as it is.

It's a game series based on mystery and logic, so it shouldn't be a surprise that people want to apply logic instead of giving up on thinking from the beginning.

Omeltte du fromage

>Cred Forums goes to /soc/

Anyone mind translating this one?

Please tell me this is a joke

I need to hear this.

Out of my distress I called on the HOPE;
the HOPE answered me and set me free.

The HOPE is on my side; I will not fear.
What can despair do to me?

The HOPE is on my side as my helper;
I shall look in triumph on those who hate me.

>despair is infectious
If we're only considering the games, I'd believe you. But Zetsubou-hen anime just spent 6 episodes proving despair is not infectious. Kodaka fucked himself with this one.

> tezurumozuru

I'd look this person up on gelbooru cuz their names in moon on pixiv

I can't read moonrunes, but I'm pretty sure he's saying the very opposite of the word "boring".

When the plebs were also brainwashed there shouldn't be any other reason to spread despair to the world other than brainwashing itself.

So I would say the RoD made use of the videos to destroy the world. It makes more sense than "Junko did it by charisma and humor" the dumb shit explained in the game.

You mean the twitter video?

TARGET AUDIENCE

Thanks, senpai. I needed some hope right now. Also, please someone add the 55 on hopeman's back since he's missing it.

Not boring at all!
Not boring at all!

Lazy ass edit with 's TL.

If people who have fallen into despair may try to do the same to others, then it can be considered infectious.

It really would have
Just skip the whole brainwashing part. tell us Ryota made brainwashing anime to explain what happens in Mirai and have the despairification happen off-screen
Last few Zetsubou episodes mirror the first ones with SoL stuff, only they spread despair with it as well
>hey Gundam I see you going on an animal rampage later, well I have something for you
>the dark master of o-
>yeah yeah whatever, basically it's a heavy machine gun you can put on the elephant while you ride it
>aah, the fabled hellgun of a thousand deaths, once used by ancient demons, said to be able to destroy even shinigamis
>ok, I guess
>I am very pleased with such a fabulous work, only once ever 4 millennia is a man with such skills born
>oh, you're making me blush dude

No, the Togami's butt line.

It says "tsumaranakunai" = not boring

I'm positive the /drg/ fandub those guys were doing sounds better

Anyone know why future arc episode 12 isn't listed on any of my usual anime sites' schedules?
Should I be concerned?

>RoD made use of the videos
Do you think they felt weird using the same magic video technique that used on themselves?
Then again, they're instantly completely different characters pre/post video, so I guess the question is meaningless.

Yes, a game series based on mystery and logic, set in a world where ONE japanese school gathers the most talented people in their respective field(ranging from serious and normal stuff like cook and athletes to the most dumb shit like Hall Monitor and motherfucking Luck), and where since the very first episode it sets in stone that a single student was able to bring the world into despair in less than 1 year.
And NOW people are questioning the anime logic of this serie?

Not to mention how serious tones/normal logic can work with dumb/anime logic just fine.
Just because it's mystery and logic based, it doesnt mean it can't dive into less logical construct, which still make sense in the preset anime logic this series is built on.

It's still infectious. Brainwashed people using brainwashing videos to infect good people. Still makes sense.

Thanks, here's another one.

My last one won't have anything to translate.

Is your usual site Wikipedia?
Because MAL list it

I'm fairly sure it's implied that Sonia went back to her European kingdom and started bombing shit

Yes. I remember it hearing it in the dub too.

Watching DR1 dub was weird, I recognized Togami's voice as one those dark elf voices from Skyrim, Noire from hyperdimension dub, and Celeste had my Indian teacher's voice.

>If we're only considering the games, I'd believe you. But Zetsubou-hen anime just spent 6 episodes proving despair is not infectious.
Dumbass, she just used the brainwashing to cause the Hope's Peak incident, starting Despair and it spread around like an infection. She didn't brainwash the whole damn world.

They were all for Junko by then. So they were just zombies that did whatever they could to spread despair. Of course including brainwashing the most effective one.

No, I am talking about sites you can watch anime at
A lot of them will have a schedule with countdowntimers for upcoming episodes
Unless you're tlaking about a MAL function like this, that I am not aware of

Hey, Kamukura. Would you split that kusamochi with me?

Oh, fine.

I'll eat just the mochi part.

I don't know. If it was all a chain of brainwashed brainwashing others, surely the Future Organization would know it. Especially if it's normal people doing it to each other.

And if they knew about it, surely their stance would be "We need to help the brainwashed people and stop the videos" instead of "We need to destroy the zetubou. Naegi is a war criminal for protecting the 77's".

Nagito and Chihiro are the only ones i really loved, i nearly stopped playing when Chihiro died
hamsterboy is cool too i guess
Celes i disagree with, she is as bad if not worse than Sayaka
i don't find kirigiri attractive but she's a great character
also would be hard to fug genocide jill tho

Also, if they knew about it, their response to the suicide monitors in Mirai-hen wouldn't be "What fuck?". It would be "Oh, it's this old shit again".

H: Hey Kamuruka, can you share half of that Kusa mochi(grass mochi with red bean paste) with me?

I: I guess it can't be helped

(gives red bean paste only)

I: I would only eat the mochi part so here you go.

Can someone translate this? I can't into korean

I don't know much about MAL too but there is episode twelve

Why is the right side in 3D

Manslave: Let you give you a hand
Mike Tyson: Yes I need a hand up on the competition

Why is his hand covered?

Junko's hand.

(Hopman smug)

"Ahhh!" (Hopman fucked up)

I would normally laugh at your ass for streaming anime. But for this show, it doesn't deserve any better.

user what the fuck honestly

Truly the Ultimate Hope.

You cannot be glad of not being more hajimemes, even if you hate the series, you cannot hate the hajimemes.

That's brutal

How do you not know about Junko's hand

How lucky of him, since that was his desired result.

I want to see her Hope

Didn't she still call him a loser though?

She called him whatever your translation called him. Just be happy and eat it.

Yep, and she usually stutters when she's talking to Junko, so her proposal to kill the hopelet was a genuine one.

Mukuro wanted to kill Makoto, and after some serious though, Junko decided to let him live, so he could be a threat to her plans.

What episode was that? I'v seen all of the despair arc.

Only played the first game, I've just been dipping in and out of these threads for hope man.

So it's a pun about Nagito LENDING Juzo a HAND

Get it? Because Nagito's hand is Junko's

Funi fucking sucks. Even NISA is better than them and that's saying a lot.

So if he masturbates is it a handjob from Junko? Would it count as Necrophilia?

It counts as being really hot.

I know, but at least I actually played a game instead of just watching the anime.

Yeah, only you should have played SDR2 to watch this anime, I mean, the twist of the game is spoiled in the first seconds of the anime.

It was an episode that was only live for about 12 hours where Junko slices of her hand and passes it to Nagito. How could you miss such an important episode?

>no Taylor Swift
>no Avril Lavigne
Shit poll

Did Mikan do the operation for Nagito, or did Hopeman do it himself?

>Chisa 5%
I wonder what happened that soured her popularity so much, maybe she should do like the politicians and rub some kids' heads to gain more support.

If the monokuma gloomy sunday is the despair video,what could be the hope video look like?

Most likely Mikan, even though he carried a female body part, the thing didn't rot, that's the kind of feat you could expect from the SHSL despair nurse.

Not to mention Fuyuhiko's transplant, or whoever got her ovaries.

Even if I did like any of those characters, I'd want them all to remain dead. It means they would be in a better place (not this anime).

Add another bullet, kind user, "Class 77 are the remnants of despair"

Need to add
*Everything was just mindhacks

People are mad she hates normies
I remember people whining about that a lot

Didn't Junko get turned into mashed potatoes after being set on fire among other things at the end of game 1? How are there so many people getting her body parts?

I hope she comes back because the amount of salt would be ridiculous.

>class 77 is going to be a bunch of zombie-like monsters in the final Hope episode

Maybe they should stay in the NWP.

Maybe the gauntlet of executions weakened her body so that when the crusher fell on her, the force was enough to explode her body into several pieces that flew around the room.

Don't ask me, but they did, and yes, she got smashed hard.
I could guess someone getting a non-functional hand, or even a non-functional eye, the ovaries part was so fucked up, Hajime screamed at false Makoto to stop. He also mentioned they committed mass murder, brought their relatives to Junko, so they could be experimented with, tortured themselves... or tried to make a baby with Junko's remains.

>They kill all of them

How are they gonna get out though.

That just makes me think of all the shit Chisa would've done for Junko.

Murdering children, sabotaging his boyfriend's organisation, corrupting his boyfriend, turning who knows how many into despairfags, most likely with the usual mass murder when no one's looking.

will we ever get Seiko back?

It's just Naegi's face comin at you real fast and then he squirts a hope seed out of his ahoge and plants it in your heart. Congratulations, now you got a hopeboner.

Chisa's character outside of her secret despair shit is honestly kind of boring. I know anime chiaki isn't much either, but I'm pretty sure most people think of sleepy AI chiaki when they think of her.

Chisa just felt like an overly GENKI character with a side of "WHAT CAN I DO TO REACH THESE KIDS?!" before becoming despair.

And yet, we'll see none of that.

It's going to be a metaphorical asspull by Togami, pulling the entire shit of a building out of that giant buttcrack

What's her dysfunction?

And yet she was fun
She's my favorite new DR3 character

Her ahoge isn't very tall

So I'd guess its erectile dysfunction

I think I'd might like her more if she ended up being the mastermind.

incest is wrong

Reminder that it's all Junko fault. No matter what it's about, just blame Junko. She is involved somehow.

I wish to use another user's weakspot as a bullet.

She lacks Aoi's resolve to carry Makoto's children.

>actually downloading every single episode of every anime you think is good
lmfao, what a loser

I think she's cute. I've got an alice in wonderland thing so the blue maid outfit was especially nice, but she could have really used a bit more actual character development. Instead they ended up using her more as a plot device and less as a character.

Use "But the waifu's are dead" when someone points that this story will have a happy ending.

Only if its between ugly people

Reminder that Junko is the heroine who is also the mastermind of every murdercase and will show up in every Danganronpa series.

So long as there is despair, there is Junko

That's some resolve. She is still alive, so I guess that's a feat on it's own.

Just watched AE prologue and episode 1 but I can't continue watching anymore, why is she so dull and boring?
Only good for her body.

Why does MyAnimeList say that "Danganronpa 3: The end of hope's peak academy" has finished airing when there has only been released 11 eps out of 12?
What the fuck.

And WHEN will we get the last episode?

Because despair arc is over.

Just watched Gunbuster prologue and episode 1 but I can't continue watching anymore, why is Noriko so dull and boring?

But Despair Arc and Hope Arc are listed as separate...
Forgot to specify, but this is "Mirai-hen"

Despair is 11 episodes, future is 12.

haha fixed that for you friend

>MAL

who gives a shit.

We know when the episode is airing and that it's airing. So someone made a mistake on MAL. MAL is shit.

just check anichart if you want the time.

What time does Future air? And, were we getting 2 episodes today? I seem to recall reading that a while ago but there was some confusion.

Because MAL automatically updates the various pages
So since Mirai-hen 12 comes out today, the system marked it as finished, while in reality it finishes airing in a few hours
Don't worry about minor shit, worry about the subs and start rolling for the magic 16

We're getting one episode today. It airs at 11pm JST, which is about 3 hours.

We're getting one episode today, Kibou-hen on Thursday, and then "To be concluded in Dangan Ronpa 3 The End of Kibougamine Gakuen: Gekijouban!"

I'd worry about DELAYS.
Are you guys praying for [HOPE], our lord and saviour?

Will [HOPE] sub the BDs?

Why is Sakura so low in that tier list, you mongrel?

>61
So seeing as this is the opposite of 16 will we be getting [Despair] subs?

because she's ugly

Only a few hours left

You don't need subtitles to be able to masturbate to the BD version of Nanami dungeon and Yukizome brain rape.

No, it needs a lot more work. Look into yourself and find some good taste

Complex memes?

M8 if you've got Juzo in S you should have Sakura in at least B. Everyone gets ugly when they're old as cliche as it sounds the heart is what really matters

But I need my memes

>5 DR threads on the catalog already
The meltdown from the ending will be beautiful

Looks familiar...

The ending won't be until thursday, or after the Movie.

I think you should kill yourself, Naegi

Which is this week
Major meltdown today, complete madness thursday
I predict threads will reach 500 replies in 20 minutes

Do you think we're going to crash this site, user?

You fuckers ready?

Not the site, but the board will suffer

Sonia's smile is CUTE when you agree with her.

Only way to save this series is if Sonia dies

Honestly he should have.

Have any delays been announced yet?

I just noticed, that in the game Hajime never goes against chiaki in arguments.

Wanting to munch Fukawa's smelly rug. No good can come from putting your mouth on that filthy filthy spot.

Already announced that it will be delayed

They announced last week that the rest of all episodes will be delayed. Now wallow in despair like the rest of us and hope for our saviour to come.

...Dies from old age after having lived her whole life by Gundam's side, having hamsters and little princesses alike.

or you can watch it live with others without subs for memes

taima.tv/r/drg

Who cares, HOPE is superior to Funishit

3 HOURS UNTIL AI JUNKO IS THE MASTERMIND

That's because she's always right.

Chiaki is dead! Dead!

The first watch is always something special for me. I'm not gonna ruin that and will dodge Cred Forums until hope subs are out.

youtube.com/watch?v=VHMQMW8WTYk

Same desu I'll just go through the archives to see everyone freaking out

like your virginity

But seeing the shit unfold in real time is amazing

If the user I was talking to about the Listen Flavor Dangan stuff yesterday is here, HLJ got back to me and said they are going to sell the new clothes.
Everyone can be kawaii now.

>missing out in the first thread that will burn out within a few minutes

Might as well not come back, jerk

What this user said, the thread when Future 11 was streamed was amazing.

Why does she dress like a granny?

>ruining your first watch in exchange for memes

No thanks, I spent probably over 60 hours in the DR franchise and I will not ruin my first watch of the grand final of the saga for the sake of memes.
You can't say you're watching it if you understand jackshit.

That was me. Thank you very much for the info, kind user! Now I can be cute as fuck and don't get fucked by custom fees or proxys

Anyone have it archived?

This was drawn long before Chisa existed. Artist must be Weedman

Her clothes are comfy.

EOPs, kek

Nice, glad you were here to see.

she didn't propose to kill him senpai, see

That's why I always read threads from archive after subs come out

Ready for the mastermind

>No choice for Seiko

Thanks again! I hope you enjoy today's episode, get ready for the wild ride.

AUTISM IN 2 HOURS.

Giving her a combat potion thing was stupid

You too friend!

Feels good to know Japanese. Especially when it's the (second) last episode.

She was a plot device that only existed so Kirika can come back to life.
And Candy Bitch and Oichii were plot devices that only existed to make sure getting the life potion wasn't easy.

>I will not ruin my first watch of the grand final of the saga
That's thursday though.

Is there an episode tonight or was it delayed? Also checked.

hey heyhey...HEY

this desu, I watched a few episodes raw first and I didn't enjoy them as much since a lot comes from the dialog and I can only understand so much with my rudimentary genki1-tier moonrune knowledge

I just keep a tab of the live thread in my browser so I can read through the shitstorm afterwards

No kidding. I'm glad I know Japanese. It means I can watch the finale and get this shit over with out of my life 2 hours earlier than everyone else.

>pancake meme in my dangan thread
what is the meaning of this

she is just lacking in hope dickings

Thread theme
m.youtube.com/watch?v=N6l3e1QHIVk

>pic
I can't wait to see all this autism again.

>Kirika
Whoops, my mistake. I confused her with the superior silver-haired detective girl.

Izuru has been building up speed for 12 hours to go to an alternate universe and defeat Junko

Tranation: Need the H(ope)ick
Neagi: Got it

watching raw without stream chat is stupid,at least with stream chat you get delayed subs as some people try to sub it

It's all about preference on how you watch really as long as you're happy with it

The true ride can only begin when Kodaka includes time travel and alternate uinverses in danganronpa.

I'M IN UR THREAD

FUCKING UP UR TIMELINES

DR1 already had a time machine. Anyone who tries to complain about it needs to play the games.

A Monokuma is a Monokuma, you can't say it's only half

>im glad i know japanese so I can brag about that I watched it earlier than other people

How much time has passed from the moment Makoto and friends left Jockenbocken island?

every time i see this dance i imagine junko doing it.

Not really long I expect

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=4W7dLmEt3m4

I don't want to brag about it.
I'm glad because I can end this piece of shit sooner.

I don't remember that

How dare you drop Sakura that low

How long till ep reee

Naegi probably got fucking arrested and taken to Mirai-hen episode 1's court as soon as he stepped off the island, since what he did basically amounted to a warcrime.

It can only back in time a few seconds. Monokuma used it to taunt hall monitor.

Objectively the best taste in this thread

But I know someone that wants to end this piece of shit sooner too that's why hes killing their waifus so they can move on to v3

That was a joke you mongoloid. It was an air purifier

Fuck off Junko """""""""""""""Mastermind""""""""""""" Enoshima

Apologize to Peru, Kodaka.

Swap Asahina with Mioda and its alright

Can I post half a press memes in dangan threads now?

I'm just imagining a small Peruvian village and a bunch of destitute villagers gathered around a DOS monitor, with crudely drawn Kirigiri signs all crying after episode 9

Good cover-up, high school level physicist.

After apologizing, send the hopelet and persona and make them stab the bitch, so the kirijunko meme dies once and for all.

Does anyone have that picture of Hajimeme groping Mahiru?

Post art of Danganronpa characters, I need to save some shit

No. Mahiru is not for groping.

She's in her own tier

guys
why didn't seiko make the drug to counteract the sleeping pills?

>tfw you had a dream about what today's episode would be
>it was junko skateboarding and talking about despair for a half-hour before killing herself

>the sequel of this doujin would never be scanned

How long until subs appear?

Does Pat even like Danganronpa?

HOW MANY HOURS

That sounds pretty amazing

>in 3 days the anime is over
Good. It's already the 4th week in college but I've only been theorycrafting all those times.

When Hope is finished subbing.

Less than two hours for raw.

That's fucking terrible. I love this guy art but I don't want to fap at futa all day.
I love his thick mahiru as well.

16 hours

We have to translate it first.

What would you do if chiaki is your classmate without acting like rapist weaboo?

Who are ready for based anime man episode here?

>in 3 days the anime is over
>He doesn't know about The Movie

"What game are you playing?" and things will work out from there.

time rewind ending

move announced after credits

Oh god spare me

Will he finally kill kimself?

I'm gonna take her back to the past

I'm ready for anime man to be a complete red herring and some loli junko pops out of bandai's corpse

What will his NG code be?

"Cannot do anything or be interesting?"

>guy who let the world get fucked becsuse he was in the closet in s rank

Will he ever do something useful?

Inb4 recap episode.

What if Mitarai was actually evil all along and acting like a beta because hes bored being a god of this anime universe

>I want to test something
Oh god

They all look pretty average.
But the mom is hot as fuck.

is tonight the 40 minute episode?

>Implying Persona could have done anything to stop it at that point

He will show us his reverse despair brainwash anime on Thursday.

Too bad Despair Girls showed that mom is into erotic asphyxiation.

"too bad"

Reminder that grey eyes indicating despair has been a thing since the first anime.

Tengan has perma grey eyes in Future.

I never got this picture, explain.

No.

>Togami above Twogami
>Sakura that low

Holy shit, that means fucking nothing

>implying that excuses juzo for being a faggot

And I thought Juzo was a brave man. Turned out he was at the same level as Mitarai, just without a useful talent.

ff still doesn't know about the brainwashing despite having mitarai

anyone trying to blame it all on juzo is a joke.

Reminder to all Chiakifriends, Kirigiribros, Juzoboys, and I guess Chisapals too, that this will have a happy ending!

>not including hopeboys

You became my hope, user. Thank you.

No one blames it all on him. He was as useless as he could be.

It's the fact that he helped Junko just to hide his insecure faggot ass made him a piece of shit. That's regardless of how useful he was in that situation.

They may not know about the brainwashing but they do know that Junko was the cause of the shitstorm. The head of security let her do whatever she wanted so yes juzo has some responsibility for the state of the world.

only for 30% of the cast
the others will turn to despair or die

>30% meme
It's 30% of 100%.

He also lied to his Husbando's face. I mean, the fact that he bothered asking about Junko meant they already had some suspuscions but Munakata 100% believed Juzo which led to their downfall in the end.

Has any of this been translated yet?

>we will never see Chisa with those eyes
DESPAIR

30% of 100% is 30%

He didn't believe Juzo, remember? Chisa coming in and hugging his lap telling him to let it go is what sealed the deal.

It's 30% chance of being 100% correct.

But my favorite is Hopeman. I'm already disappointed.

>clenched fist
What does it mean bros?

nice headcanon

Interesting.

>headcanon
No.

O-Oh. I was being serious.

but you got komass

youtube.com/watch?v=K9oE-Ng21HM

THE TRIAL WILL COMMENCE SHORTLY

tegans dead so doesnt better

Is there an alignment that lets a person be true to themselves and choose bumming off?
>"No," says Junko "it is not Despair since doing nothing is boring"
>"No," says Komaru "since doing nothing isn't what hope is about"
>"No," says Munakata "It's not Future and I'll kill you for inaction in face of despair"
I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose theimpossible. I chose... NEETery in space.

Why does she have a cane?

no idea i guess the artist wanted her too look cool

Smartest character in this show.

Can some one hook me up with the munakata blazing sword webm anons? i might try editing it for shit and giggles and i cant find it in yt

Episode raw when? An hour 15?

Yes, 75 minutes.

Here you go Izuru
youtube.com/watch?v=avaSdC0QOUM

That's when broadcast begins, yes. (11PM GMT+9)

because dr house

Yes. We're 12 weeks in, how have you not memorized this already?

Isn't half the body supposed to be purple?

WHAT YOU'RE DOING IS MADNESS KIRIGIRI, IT NEEDS TO STOP!

Is Hope airing today after Future or in Despair's timeslot later this week?

Not if is a waifu, waifus always have to be cute

Tippity kek

New

Despair's slot

>master1200

Only part of her face and the arm. That's why she doesn't have an arm and she wears an eyepatch.

You'll see some real madness real soon.

>Chiakizuru
>"I've never asked for this desu~"

Oh shit, I'm getting hyped.

I want this to be the finale, but I get the feeling Thursday's will be the finale in reality.

I was going to say you only need to show one arc for the bottom, but then I realized they BOTH killed a waifu.

Damn.

Going to sock Persona in the face. IN THE FACE.

HOLY SHIT YES PLEASE.

So she has bacon hands, a dead dad, AND now she is half bacon body. Does Kirigiri never win? She even dies in the first game's parallel universe.

Is there a version without Monomi?