Why does she like a disgusting faggot like 8man

why does she like a disgusting faggot like 8man

and why can't she be real

In reality a girl as attractive and popular as Yui wouldn't even acknowledge autistic Hachiman. She might say hi to him if she sees outside out of being polite but thats it. An actual crush on the loner kid who everyone finds creepy? Give me a fucking break.

Same goes for the super smart, beautiful loner girl.

This is pure otaku bait, to give these losers hope by saying "my Yukina or Yu is out there but I haven't found them yet...until then better act cool with the whole loner thing".

STOP!

Go outside, find any big titty bimbo on the street. You're welcome.

>implying big titty bimbos will like you and fulfill you

In all fairness, I'd assume saving her dog helps in getting him on her radar a little more than usual. It makes you think "there's something more to him than just being a creepy bastard."

Oh yes because a big titty bimbo would give up her pussy to an virgin autistic dipshit like yourself.

Aren't autistic loners the hip thing these days?
Earlier this year I got confessed to by a popular bitch I know

so, did you fuck her?

>Dumb shallow minded big titty girl who can't think for herself.
Could find them in a brothel.

She is the best girl and already won the Hikkibowl.

That would have been the case in this anime too had there been no Hiratsuka-sensei who made a wise decision to introduce him to the service club and Yukino. Without her help nothing would have started you know

So, a lesson for you life? Get a good teacher

No, I'm gay.

Day of the rope is coming Yukinofags. Tick tock.

I am so sick of people shitting on her for no reason when she is the sweetest girl around.

Yui isn't even popular, you fuck.

Why are Yuifags such an aggressive lot?

Sensei and Iroha are best girls.

user, I'm torn. On the one hand you said Sensei is best and that would mean that you have great taste. On the other hand you said Iroha is best, which means you have shit taste. So what am I supposed to think of you?

He's bitasteual

Humans are incredibly varied, user. Talking about the general nature of the average person in a particular societal role has no bearing on a series that focuses on the select few who deviate from that path.

"Thanks for last night Hikigaya, who knew that going dogging could be so good."

Death cries. Yui will lose. A lot like Trumpfags.

because she is shit!.

>she will never win, ever

She doesn't. She's just nice to everyone.

>She doesn't

You've not seen the series at all.

8man is at least an interesting guy, i dont think its that hard for some gurls to like him actually.

By the way, Iroha is still best girl. Kind of a slut tho

He also is pretty good looking.

Iroha is a tease. I am not certain what guy she is into.

I have and I've read all the novels too. She's a nice girl in general. Why do virgins always get so deluded about someone liking them?

He saved her dog. Bitches loves dogs.

Dogs also love bitches, so it works out.

I bet she takes that knot like a champ.

Just because she's nice doesn't mean she "likes" everyone, especially not in the romantic sense.

She clearly has feelings for him.

8man pls

>This is pure otaku bait
Yes?

FUCK YUI!

Sluts are best, which makes Iroha so good

I'd pay money to see Yui get it on with her dog.

That must have sounded so much more insightful in your head.

You the truth, user.

DELETE THIS

What did she mean by this?

Isnt this what 8 man thinks to himself when yui does try to hang out with him?

Remember when he tells her "you dont have to feel pity for me just because i saved your dog"

8 man aint no busta

Im also assuming yui was just going to thank him. But fell in love with 8man once she joined the club

She likes the taste of 8jizz

Yui was in love with him ever since he saved her dog and that's why she joined the club.

Yuckyno a shit. A SHIT.

>bashing 8man because they know Yui is going to lose
ITT: Yuifags on damage control

Nope. She didn't join the club just to be closer to 8man. She wasn't interested in him romantically until later and didn't love him until vol 5.

Yui's first request, from the first volume.

Yui wanted to make cookies for Hachiman, the boy she fell in love with because he saved her dog. In order to spend time with him, she joined the Service Club.

She wanted to give someone she felt indebted to a treat. It wasn't love.

Yui is going to win, though.

She joined the club for Yukino more than anything. They bhit it off as friends and Yukino stood up to Yumiko for her.

Dating 8man was not a factor in her reasoning for joining the club.

Oh, because Yukino is the "he" that is swaying. Sounds like the conclusion a Yuifag would come to.

Yup, she sure will win herself an autist.

>wanted to give someone she felt indebted to a treat. It wasn't love.

Then what the fuck is love, user? dunno about you but I don't go around slapping nipponese schoolgirls in the face with my dick as an expression of love

>Manga
Kill yourself my main man.

ANOTHER is more canon than that.

Yui didn't not join the club over 8man's dick.

Love is the care she has for him as the series goes on and the joy she feels being with him in vol 5.

>humans are such interesting beings

implying baking a treat doesn't involve care

>Sounds like the conclusion a Yuifag would come to.
Why would Yuifags try to talk down her love for 8man? That seems counterintuitive.

Yes but it is fueled by gratitude and not love.

Because they only want Yui to be shown in a positive light. They don't want to see any of her negative sides. It's cowardly, but that's just the way it is.

Feels so much gratitude that turns into love, user love is an irrational term we can make this regress infinitely

>In reality a girl as attractive and popular as Yui wouldn't even acknowledge autistic Hachiman.

Never heard about friendzone?

What is so bad about joining the club to be around the one you are interested in?

>They don't want to see any of her negative sides
I guess this is why they don't like the recipes from ANOTHER.

Because it would imply that the only thing Yui has ever been interested in is becoming Hachiman's girlfriend. Even at the expense of her friend Yukino.

who /sensei/ here?

OreGairu is just a barely disguised harem show.

How long until Yuifags are on suicide watch?

>faggot
More like 8man is too good her. I'm glad she won't win.

After Girlish Number flops.

OreGairu is the story of two loners who are outcasts that have invented a coping mechanism for themselves that is based on lying to themselves. The "melodrama" is result of events that make cracks in the facade they've built to present to others. For example, Yukino's "archetype" that you didn't like in season 1, is just a persona she invented as a defense to the bullying and trauma from family and school, the real her is completely lost and without direction, just moving to expectations and always needing to look up to someone. And that is revealed explicitly in last two episodes of S2 though the hints dropped all along the way even in season 1. Hachiman tells himself he is cool aloof loner but actually is hurt deeply by others and has terrible self-image problems, and has yet to realize that someone else outside family could really value and cherish him, so that part of his lying to himself is the huge hurdle he needs to overcome. Yukino's big hurdle will be to realize she can want things for herself, and that she can at least try to get them. OreGairu starts as comedy but really is about some very heavy topics regarding alienated people.

>that the only thing Yui has ever been interested in is becoming Hachiman's girlfriend
I can't see how this would bother Yuifags as they ship her with 8man foremost. It is pretty obvious that becoming his girlfriend is the main thing she wants.

>Even at the expense of her friend Yukino.
Wait, what?

Any news on vol. 12 at all?

WW is getting Nagaru Tanigawa to help write it

>Haruhi ends up in service club

I'd watch it.

She is. She is Hayama and Miura's friend. They are the popular students at their school.

Yeah except after 1 volume it becomes haremshit
/thread

Seriously?

Yes. 8man will now fight aliens and irregularities while Kyon helps dumb kids.

This.

Just look at the damn threads about it, full of faggots arguing which girl should "win" the creep.

>Bitches loves dogs
I though bitches love spiderman? I mean peter has harem

Me

>helps others with their writing
>but cannot find his own creativity to finish his magnum opus

Not that what you said is true. Tanigawa should step it up and finish Haruhi.

I am

>mfwYui wins the 8bowl

Yui won ANOTHER and will win the main series. Yuifags are worried about nothing.

>won a non canon spinoff.
Mark of a loser.

The only way for yui to win is if she confesses to 8man and doesnt puss out

be nice to Yui she's an angel

Delusional Yuifag.

You clearly dont understand japanese culture

>cookies =/= love

Nips are polite people. When 8man saves yui's dog, she feels responsible for injurimg 8man thus leading to him becoming a loner. She joined the club because she orignally wanted to thank 8man and repay him his debt.

Ita not until she joins the club does she see that 8man is a genuinelly good person but is constantly pushing others away. I would like to say that somewhere when 8man told her to forget about repaying her debt to him, yui really did fall in love with 8man.

Why do yuifags even want yui to win?
She clearly isnt right for 8man

>Same goes for the super smart, beautiful loner girl.

I am

I want to kill this fucking cunt

i missed you, cuntdude

Who Iroha here ?

THEY CAN TAKE OUR LIVES, BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE THE BEST GIRL

Because she loves him.

>all these faggots that doesnt appreciate best girl

If Yui only cared about getting him she would have dropped Yukino the second she found out Yukino liked him as well. Yui didn't. Yui didn't even try to get Yukino to drop her crush.

8man should marry Yui just for that milf to be his mother-in-law.

Oh and I guess Yui's body is good too

Proof that Yui will age like wine.

Let me fix that for you

Clearly not a good mother considering both her daughters have severe issues.

Yes, but she is best girl.

Nice digits BTW

>Best girl usually implies waifu material
>Clearly isnt
I dont follow

Are these threads the most autistic on Cred Forums?

A person who is very flat-chested is very hard to be a 10.
- Trump-sama

Where's the non cropped image?

Neither has ran into the arms of some low class man and neither is knocked up.

Wow. Yukino fags are so critical of Yui for no reason. Yui fags aren't like that.

yes they are

Well Yuki-mom did, which is interesting considering that 8man visited the Yukinoshita residence around the same time Yuki-mom got pregnant.

>My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected
>As I Expected

LN titles do not lie.

Is she fuck her dog?

They aren't. They are pretty neutral.

She has a husband

That scumbag probably is in a soapland fucking Yukino's classmates.

The same one Yukino works at?

reminder that this is the true grand prize

What are you implying, that 8man was the one who had sex with Yuki-mom and got her pregnant?

I never said he did, although when he left the Yukinoshita residence, he did have this odd smile on his face, and a bite mark on his left shoulder.

I WILL RIDE ETERNAL SHINY AND CHROME TO IROHALAND.

>the older future version

Let's see that debate tonight :^)

Yumiko is ____

Good Irohasu, everyone!

Iroha is a cheeky girl who is using Hachiman as free labor and a way to get at Hayama. She goes as far as to make him practice with her.

Going to win the 8bowl

SHIT

Right

Yukino is a nice girl and has good qualities but she doesn't like 8man romantically and never will.

Should he go for both?

He should go for the mother of his child.

I'm surprised noone had edited 8man's face to make him grin, like pic related

>but she doesn't like 8man romantically and never will
Why do they say this? What do they gain?

I hope Yui ends up being a cat-lady old hag while 8man and Yukino live happily ever after

someone like 8man would never get any friend and end up his school years lonely.
This anime is a total insult to all the lonely losers out there.

>tfw no altverse story where Yumiko wins

Stories where the haughty alpha bitch ends up with the school loser are too rare.

But user, that's the canon verse

getting punched in the lip

What serious issues does haruno have?A need to control people like she did with yukino?

If you're gay that probably helped, you'd be aloof and uninterested which is chick bait while a straight guy needs training to exude the same level of aloofness and feigned disinterest in the face of an attractive female while not spilling spaghetti.

>tfw you have to use shit fanfics to have your haruno fix.

My life is suffering.

Did you tell her that?
What was her reaction?

>who can't think for herself.
But all she does is thinks about herself
She's selfish as fuck

No she actually isn't
She's a wannabe...she sucks up to those guys for attention

In other words she's low-tier

Bullshit. She was selfless when it came to caring about 8man and was selfless at the end of vol 11.

>A lot like Hillaryfags.
fixed

>She's just nice to everyone.
My ass
She just pretends to be nice...in reality she's selfish

Nobody who sucks up to popular kids in school can ever be any good

Bullshit, they always call Yukino "Yucky-no"

>another reason Saki is the best most realistic option

B E S T G I R L F O R 8 M A N

>impliying nips will take the most realistic option

Those are Irohafags, Senseifags, Sakifags etc.

Who /ShiromeguriMeguri/ here?

I know

but I like to know that saki is the best girl for him realistically

like she is family oriented, plans for the future, and is also a loner

shes CLEARLY the best option

>She was selfless when it came to caring about 8man
Is that why she prefers to spend her time with the popular kids at school?

>M-m-muh false flagger boogeyman
kys

So how many of you were like 8man in high school?

C'mon admit it. You wouldn't be here if you weren't a social misfit.

Yukino is the best option because she's just as autistic as he is

>kys
>Autist stuttering
Swing from a tree Yukinofag.

She spends tons of time in the club trying to get closer to him. She spends time outside of the club too and knows his number.

hes not autistic, hes confrontational and introverted, but cares deeply for his family, people like that ACTUALLY exist in real life

super smart but socially inept yet still pretty and rich highschool girls that live alone in HUGE apartments dont

So Yui is only in the Service Club because she wants to become Hachiman's girlfriend then? Is that the only reason she joined? It's quite interesting how she only interacts with him in the Service Club or once class is over.

>hes confrontational and introverted
That's what autism means in Cred Forums

you didnt mention the HUGE distance she puts between themselves and how she DOESNT let anyone in her clique see her interacting with him

even by that definition Saki is STILL more like 8-man than yukino is

8-man is an outcast despite his desire for friends because other people see him as a creepy loser and Saki was excluded from the group cause of the queen bee

both of them are loners for the same reasons while yukino is just a stuck up brat

That's incorrect.

Hayato is the best character in the series
It feels good to have been a Hayato in HS, you know, the "easy to hang out with" man because he has no interest in showing you how smart he is

Not really
Saki is just keeping it real and she has to work to help her family so she doesn't have as much time for friends

Yukino has mommy issues
8man is ridiculously sensitive but hides it

All I did in high school was sleep

>work doesnt leave time for friends
>better smoke on the roof alone during lunch

not how that works

and yukino is just legit stuck up, if she let loose and cracked a smile once in a while shed be the miura of her class instead of "everyone hates me cause theyre jealous of my beauty and intelligence"

Because unlike the average person on Cred Forums Hachiman is handsome? 2D / 3D the golden rule still applies.

think of the anime as an "ideal" version of what real people would be

yui would just be the faceless fat friend of the preppy and likable highschool prom queen while yui would be the smelly homely acne ridden nerd girl

8-man would just be the sleepy "highschool shooter" kid

hayata is even more handsome and strangely the hachiman's harem is immune to him

that reminds me of a sensei fanfic i've read where sensei was there instead of haruno when 8man was getting bullied by SORE ARU

they fucked ofc

>better smoke on the roof alone during lunch
It's because she's too mature for the immature brats at school 2bh

because he's nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor

Guys, it's not that hard to get cute high school girls to talk to you. Just make sure your last name is close to theirs so they always get seated next to you.

>yui would just be the faceless fat friend of the preppy and likable highschool prom queen while yui would be the smelly homely acne ridden nerd girl
wut?

>You have to change your last name
That seems pretty hard

Is Yahari the most overrated romcom ever?

This nigga speak the truth

Thats the fucking point you ass.
More bait means more money.

>he's actually handsome
>he saved her dog
>the author is actually the one who decides how she feels
That's why.

No, Miura has been shown to kick down girls like that, whereas she personally chose to approach Yui.

Considering it only has a very niche following here, I'd say no.

All of the Dark Knight bandwagoners have already left as well.

Yes, yes. I too remember 8man's dialogue.

Link?

>disgusting
He has weird eyes, but is otherwise quite attractive.
>why does she like... 8man
because he saved her dog and isn't superficial which is a refreshing change of pace.

bump

Cute and comfy waifu

No, that would be Hiratsuka

>Not Orimoto

I acknowledge I only like Iroha because the only reason a girl that cute would bear with me is to use me for her own purposes

I see you've never been loved before.

Is Yukinon or Yui more popular in nipland?

First post best post

Dumb tomoko poster

>water is wet
thanks mate

It's a show for 16 year olds with chuunibyou

Ugly art. Ugly girl.

Only because Yui is a 9/10.

Rude

She's terrible

Sagami never tried to get Yukino to swallow her feelings for 8man unlike her bun headed friend.

>Sagami
>Terrible

Pick one

>ITT

>People are trying so hard to convince themselves that their fantasy is not dead

Ultimately, it's because he treats her like he hates her.

As this threatens her self-image and vanity, she pushes herself on him, as if she did like him, in order to validate her appeal, which in turn causes him to reject her more, and thus the cycle repeats.

Eventually she'll be popping out babies for him and wondering why she doesn't feel satisfied with her perfect life.