What is the appeal of modest, large-breasted characters in sweaters, Cred Forums?

What is the appeal of modest, large-breasted characters in sweaters, Cred Forums?

Their feminine appeals aching to be freed from a cotton prison

Sweaters look cozy and are nice to hug

So are large breasts. I think we're on the right path.

Everything.

They look fun to cuddle.

Makes my dick hard.

these

Also, imagining taking off the sweater.

I like them even if they are not modest.

Keyhole sweaters. Yes or no? Please give your reasoning.

The bounce when the shirt goes above their heads is magnificent.

I bet snuggling with sweater puppie girls next to a roaring fireplace while you use their breasts as pillows is wonderful.

I want to cuddle Nipa while we watch the northern lights together.

I prefer it when they aren't visible in sweater puppies considering it leaves more to the imagination.

Chisato is a Goddess though. Basara is one lucky fucker.

>ywn never cuddle with a busty girl on a cold night

> What is the appeal of modest, large-breasted characters in sweaters, Cred Forums

How fucking stupid are you I keep seeing people like you go on Cred Forums bitch about big boob's this shit need end.

It call human biology

Why does it hurt?

>You'll never shower with busty girl afterwards and receive a paizuru
I wonder if paizurus are as good in real life as my Chinese cartoons make them out to be.

Ova of watamote Yuu say her boob's hut her back.

It doesn't surprise me Godly tits come at a heavy price.

Perfect for Paizuri with the clothes on.

Oh man. You just mentioned one of my favorite things. Paizuri is the best especially clothed and in public.

Isn't she his aunt or something? Does he ever fuck her right in the pussy?

she probably needs a better bra

or she needs to stop wearing one

Modesty is a very nice quality. Small breasts look good in a sweater, too.

>I wonder if paizurus are as good in real life as my Chinese cartoons make them out to be.

No they are not, just like anal. A blowjob or even a handjob feel better.

Handjobs are underrated.

The contrast between overt modesty and low-key sexyness, as tight sweaters tend to accentuate natural curves (assuming the girl in question has them). It's the same reason why one piece swimsuits trump bikinis. They also look warm and cozy, perfect for cuddling in cold weather.

Bonus points if the wearer is an older, onee-chan type.

It's actually fine if there's lotion or oil involved.

It's alright. It doesn't feel particularly great, and it's kind of awkward, but the fact that a girl is trying so hard to please you makes it so much better.

Just a friend of the family, and his teacher.

I WANT TI IMPREGNATE THE JELLY ROLLS

I want to snuggle with Lucy and read all day.

Reminds me I need to buy the second omnibus.

What would love making with Yomi be like? She's tied for my favourite Azumanga with the other two being Nyamo and Sakaki.

>She's tied for my favourite Azumanga with the other two being Nyamo and Sakaki.
Patrician as fuck.

Science requires more study material

I wonder if there is some deep Freudian analysis on why I like Nyamo and Yomi the most especially considering how Yomi is destined to become the new Nyamo and Tomo the new Yukari going by their banter together. Sakaki I just like because she's incredibly cute, tall which is good for cuddling and her desire to own a cat rivals that of my own.

Yeah, but it's just not as good as what he mentionned. It is highly overrated, just like anal. A godly blowjob will forever be thousand of times better than a paizuri.

Kagura = Yomi > Sakaki = Nyamo > Yukari > Rest.

I just want to impregnate a blushing, but otherwise silent and emotionless sakaki who only shows her love when upon cumming, she leg-locks you

I imagine Sakaki would be a tiger in the bedroom.

Sweater puppies are the best

Make way for best sweater girl.

The way she wears her glasses bugs me.

But spiders aren't bugs, user.

I don't know but Yomi a shit.

The way she wars her glasses make her look like a literal retard.

Those hard nips and thick thighs

>What's the appeal of tight fabric that clings to the shape of a large heaving bosom

could not tell you