What does it mean?

"S-she's not badly written or weak, she's my waifu!"

>Harems
>Revesre-harems
>Shoujo
>Josei
>Yuri

>"""strong"""
Might be all the tsundere heroines in the half million manga adaptations of battle harem magic academy LNs.

>Gintama

>Strong female lead + Age gap

Nah, the tag is mostly in shoujo/josei manga.

More muscle girls?

It means MangaUpdates users are beta cucks who need to be redpilled.

People want to get dominated by a cute girl.

most of them aren't interested in guys

border Cred Forums territory thread

A bunch of fags.
That's what it means.

Strong female is starting to refer to any female character who isn't a complete trainwreck of shitty writing. It's surprisingly rare.

Most online manga readers are 14 year old girls. This should not be new to anyone who has ever participated in an manga centric online community outside of Cred Forums.

Back to

I'm voting for Donald J. Trump. What about you?

I'm voting for go back to

I'm voting you go back to /r/thedonald.

Kill yourselves reddtors.

But I directed you to reddit. And then user was the redditor.

The_Donald is currently one of the most popular subreddits, perhaps it's you who should go back. I'm voting for Trump toonot like it's going to do anything though

male otaku wants to fuck the stong female lead rather than a weak one

People are honestly pretty tired of the "strong female, except she's also damsel in distress"
crap. See Twin Star Exorcists where Benio constantly jobs to make way for the MC with his shiny hands, or the harems where the fiery tsundere manages to be fucking useless despite having powers.

Female leads need to carry their own weight.

it means a female protagonist in her own right, not just the lead romance for the MC who does everything.

you mean english speakers. This kind of shit is not popular in japan at all. real japanese fans hate strong female characters and will suck up anything where they are nothing more than airheaded fetishbait.

Strong female leads are popular in certain kind of shoujo manga, which is what a lot of the series tagged "strong female lead" are.

Shojo manga have some of the weakest female leads though

>voting for that clown.
when has this nation gotten so bad that handing over the position of president to gaston instead of the witch became a better idea? do you think he'll be too stupid to do anything stupid?

He'll be blocked by the system that hates him.
She is the system's champion.

She's more dangerous by a wide margin.

This is why, you dumbasses.

see

What did they mean by this

>2008
>poll is not mandatory

Females still made up a large audience two years ago.

the sjw's are targeting manga and anime

be prepared for "anime fans aren't your audience, anime fans are over."

Not going to happen. There are way too many female anime/manga fans and authors for them to successfully demonize it.