It's a shame they cancelled episode 11 of Mirai

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11307501
strawpoll.me/11294413/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>episode 11

ONE JOB

>Hopeman will never return

What are the chances that Junko is the mastermind in DRV3 too?

Am I the only one who actually enjoy this episode?
This is my favorite episode so far, and this is coming from izurufag.

>caring about V3 after this

30% chance of happy ending.

THE FALSEFLAG KING LIVES!

HE LIVES!

WITH THIS EPISODE HIS LEGACY IS ETERNAL!

>11
One job, OP.

What happened? Is Kirigiri alive?

For what purpose?

episode was interesting. I'll wait for the subs instead of sperging out like the rest of Cred Forums

No it was good, we haven't even got the subs yet

memesters are just memeing as usual

MITARAI IS THE HERO WE DESERVE

The episode may have been disappointing, but it hasn't stopped me from wanting to hug this shortcake therapist.

Work on your English, fucker.

Let's list good things that came from the DR3
>Kirigiri died
>Brown girl died
>Last episdoe of despair was well directed(despite script being shit)

I WANT TO SHOOT MYSELF

EVERY

FUCKING

SECOND

THIS GUY IS ON-SCREEN

Stop shitposting

NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN

>still caught mindhack video airing on space
poor monaca

Im glad she wasnt affected by this mind hacc bullshit

>You will never mindhacc Asahina by showing her a mesmerizing video commanding her to be your slave
>You will never watch with delight as her body seizes up
>You will never see the light in her eyes fade away as her ego break down and she surrenders herself to your will

strawpoll.me/11307501

Its like they had to somehow top Junko as the most annoying cunt in the series

>PEOPLE SHOULD NOT ENJOY THE EPISODE I HATE
Boring.

Yeah, being dead and useless is better than being involved in this nonsense.

Why do you hate her so much?

Have fun

>liking a shitty twist for a stupid finale
Boring.

Ryota could have saved everyone.
Instead, he chose to save his own ass.
This fucker watched his friends and comrades die yet he still did fucking nothing.

Tengan set up the game. Chisa may have hijacked it.
But in the end, the one who truly fucked everything up was Ryota by being out of his fucking mind.

I know right, I'm glad Juzo is alive and kicking

Is this what despair feels like?

>he mind hacked Kyoko and Aoi in the hallway and fucked them before running to tell everyone about the dead guards.

>brainwashing is my fetish
>corrupting brainwashing is not
>hope anime makes people watching it follow any orders

Hot.

Stop, it's unhealthy

>be FF soldier who got MINDHOPED
>see this
wat do?

So what was Mitarai's NG code?

Brainwashed Aoi is all I needed. Top tier fetish. I hope this is used as an excuse for some art down the line.

I dont think Hate and Despair are the same thing

He is dead get over it already he was horrible asshole till the end

I like how were suppose to forgive this prick now

FUCK OFF

I don't hate her. If anything I envy her for not witnessing this monstrosity. She deserved to be in a better series than this.

DR3 achieved non canon status for me. I didn't think it was possible.

REEE KILL NAEGI AND ASAHINA I'M GOING MINDHACC THE WORLD REEEEEEEEEEEE

Being a good character

>my taste are the objectively correct taste
How mad are you knowing that there's people liking this episode?

Stop user

Bravo Kodaka!

I wonder, can rape be just a stepping stone for the Aoi she should overcome for the sake of hope?

So what was so vital about this being an anime?
A twist with the SHSL Animator?
This honestly feels like something that could've worked a lot better as a two hour or so movie.

He's just flat-out insane. Junko wasn't even the one that made him nuts. He was like this from the get-go. And you just know Naegi's going to give him a stupid speech and he'll get away without facing the consequences of his actions.

Stay mad Just look at the results. People still love the anime. You're alone in your shitty opinion.

Using his talent.

Kirigiri was right in a way.
"Don't reveal your NG".

Mitarai's NG was poison for him cause he'd have to explain how his talent could be used in this situation.

So Chisa gave Tengan 2 usb's assuming one of them was the mindhack video what was on the second?

THERE WAS NO ONE WHO COULD EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR HERO JUZO

>Punched Naegi in order to defend his bro
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag because he knew that he was the traitor all along
>Had a misunderstanding with the Gozuboys
>Saved Hinata from getting killed by HPA
>The master of chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was because he was a merciful hero, and not just to flex his muscles and check dat ass (because he only want's Munakata's ass)
>Went full ham on the evil old man mastermind and crew to save the FF
>Roundhouse kicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet in order to stop the second coming of Junko Enoshima
>Unable to stop some mentally deranged kid from blowing up half the school because he was too busy being a hero
>Had a misunderstanding with the donut but spared her
>Survived 2 missile barrages by an evil robot bent on destroying all hope
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, becoming the undisputed best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his love no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Was not seduced by Ruruka's sweets because he was so loyal to Munakata
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece
>such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality
>saves the manlet when he's in need, cutting of his hand to be the savior he truely is! Saving everyone with the power of determination
>Single handedly stopped the killing game, physically and literally

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S
It was insane, my friend!

>outlived both Chiakis, Kirigiri, and Chisa
>he'll get away with it

Kirigiri is actually dead

>Aoifags on suicide watch

what the fuck was all this shitty ass build.up for?? why the fuck was i retarded enough to think that after 20 episodes of utter shit, the next 4 would be able to remedy everything?

just what the fuck was it all for?

non-canon status has been reached. good work, fuckers

Junko AI

Next thursday gonna be fiasco.

>Future 11
>mfw based hero Juzo's saceifice
Why must the best boys die?

Neither nip waifufags nor nip fujos I follow on twitter were impressed by this episode.

At least I can listen to some Danganradio, Ogata's voice makes me feel better.

You know she can't deal with people yet you insist on pressing her body against yours against her will.

Do you want to turn her into Despair?

>Is Kirigiri alive?

Probably not, it wasn't confirmed this ep.

>What happened?

Tengen knew that there was a brainwashing video so he sent Chisa to track it down, not knowing she was a despair, she gave him 2 USBs and tricked him into watching the brainwashing one. He became a despair and organized the whole killing game.

Mitarai suddenly revealed that he actually has a Hope brainwashing anime that will undo Junko's despair video. Naegi says that isn't a good idea, Mitarai uses his new hope video as a geass to brainwash the FF soldiers into killing Naegi and the others while he escapes to broadcast his hope anime to everyone in the world.

Munakata and Aoi are dead, Aoi was shot in the leg and made Naegi leave her and she started bleeding out. Munakata was shot up by soldiers in a blaze of glory. Mitarai plays his hope anime and brainwashes every, even monaca who was watching from space.

The anime cuts to a theater where Junko and Chisa are watching the entire thing and commenting over it Umineko style. Chisa insists that hope is just beginning. Junk says she doesn't care because they are already dead which implies they are watching from Hell.

That's a big hand.

>mfw HOPEMAN shows up and shoots him with Izayoi's edgelord gun for HOPE

video of her masturbating

>Mysterious 16th participant that nobody knows if is real
>Maids
>Twins
>Closed rooms
>Action scenes
>Metanarrative
>One-sided homesexual crush
I wonder where Kohacka got these ideas from

What the hell was that?

next 4 ? there is only 1 left

Ruota vi Mitarania commands you to Hope!

The line was so forced in the anime, it had no context behind it

Keep your shitty /vg/ stuff to your board. There's a reason people use the Cred Forums threads.

More child killing pictures for munakata

>He missed based Togami's prediction of her Fate

Please give her a happy ending.

I'm not Chisa, I just want to hug her. Consensually, not like Mitarai.

Work on your reading comprehension, dip. He said he watched 20 episodes and there are 24 in total. Go figure what this means.

She was literally just a design. You don't know anything about her other than that.
And that's okay. I feel pic related deserved better as well.

Holy shit are these posts god awful. People just screaming like retards about the show with no explanation as in why. MAL even has better discussion.

Kirigiri literally fucking asked him!
"What about you? You have some idea's of your own, don't you? That's why you want to know what others think".

What happened?

This isn't even hope, they just become brainless puppets without an ounce of their original personalities.

>Tengen knew that there was a brainwashing video so he sent Chisa to track it down, not knowing she was a despair, she gave him 2 USBs and tricked him into watching the brainwashing one. He became a despair and organized the whole killing game.
What the fuck? Thanks for summarizing user but what the fuck?

Go back there, apologist scum.

Then go back to MAL, retard

BD's ad where Togami literally says
>"What, you guys want to know about Kirigiri's fate? Don't worry, I, Byakuya, will put an end to this game for once and all"

Pic related is literally Cred Forums and you.

Im sure Usami would accept user's hugs

The fact that she's Usami's operator and a therapist is plenty enough to instantly put her near the top. I have a soft spot for therapists.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Hope Peak Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids for Future Foundation, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in despair warfare and I’m the top boxer in the entire world. You are nothing to me but just another punching-ball. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of ex-SHSL across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Future Foundation and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, normalfag.

How about you go back there you cocksucker?

>to brainwash the FF soldiers into killing Naegi and the others
This is where it lost me. Why kill them and not restrain them? If he wanted them dead he should have told Asahina to kill Naegi.

>>>out

maybe if you didn't have the attention span of kodaka or wouldn't have discovered chan for the first time yesterday. you'd realize how retarded you sound. but alas..

And yeah, Nidai was great too and I wish his FTE goodness spilled a bit more into his usual behavior as well.

Because he ????

WHY DIDN'T MITARAI BRAINWASH NAEGI?

WHY DIDN'T MUNAKATA WAKE UP THE SOLDIERS AFTER BUMPING THEM ON THE HEAD LIKE ASAHINA?

WHY IS THE STRONGER MIND CONTROL TECHNIQUE SO EASY TO BREAK?

What did they say?

Really our only hope at this point is that the 13th Branch Head is taking advantage of Ryouta's retardation to profit off of it

> I wonder where Kohacka got these ideas from
Going by quality of writing, I wouldn't be surprised if he ripping off Secret Game of all things.

Yeah this low effort shitposting is killing the threads

While I still think she's alive, he was talking about the Audio CD.

>WHY DIDN'T MITARAI BRAINWASH NAEGI?

because the plot ends

>one-sided homosexual crush
Unless you're talking about Genji(and that's not even confirmed) even Umineko managed to not pull that trope. Shkanontrice was just a tw-well, three-timer that had her cousins all after her not knowing just how messing up she actually was.

>The entire killing game was pointless and had nothing to do with the 'actual' conflict
Jesus fucking christ.

I mean we all expected Hope anime and Mitarai to do something. I don't think anyone expected or wanted him to go fucking Lelouch and just mind control people, not even fucking brainwashing like Junko did but just making people zombies.
Anime was a fucking mistake.

He couldn't use his brainwashing, that was his NG action.

As far as why he never said anything, he knew if he mentioned he could brainwash people and helped Junko with the whole thing he would've been killed by everyone in an instant. Munakata and Juzo would've instantly killed his ass.

Isnt it pretty much the same as Despair? Couldnt they break Despair the same way?

It was a rushed brainwash. Chisa's worked so well because it was longer and she had the pleasure centers of her brain stimulated while watching it.

Naegi is the ultimate hope. That video probably wouldnt work on him. Its like if you shown Junko the Despair video

How the hell am I supposed to make the text fit in the box with slant?

I am figuratively retarded.

Hell, why didn't he brainwashed Naegi too?

Considering what happened today, boys, I wouldn't be surprised if anything at all happened in Hope.

Still banking on this all being an anime/VR/some other bullshit.

..did you watch the fucking last episode?

I know, but the timing of the ads was just so perfect it was hilarious

He's not even right. Tengan didn't become Despair. Turns out he wanted Mitarai to use his anime for good.

Ryouta Mitarai is so goddamn annoying

Kirigiri got killed for this stupid plot

How does this make you feel?

The episode was okay. I don't mind what we got, Ryota actually doing something was entertaining for me at least. I'm just disappointed we didn't get answers for the important things that there won't be time for in Hope Side to explain.

>who was in the helicopter that was shooting at Hagakure?
>when did Chihiro come in contact with Chiaki to replicate her personality fairly closely?
>why was there an underwater wing of the school building at all?
>if Izuru convinced everyone to get caught on purpose, how did Komaeda not know who he was on the boat?
>if the class trial room connects to the outside, how did nobody in Class 78 notice the 6 times they were there

He's dumb. I'm not sure why he didn't tell Aoi to kill Naegi, or better yet just brainwash Naegi while Aoi held him down. But he clearly told the soldiers to eliminate all FF members.

Mind hack > any ultimate talent

Naegi would sure as hell be vulnerable.

At least Hajime has Sonias and Mikans to fuck.

>Everyone on the despair side of anime homepage background changed back to normal
What does this mean?

Too be honest, I didn't expect him go full retarded.

His talent is animator, he didn't need to mention the brainwashing thing.

It's obvious that they're just playing with people with Kirigiri now.

>Half of Thursday's episode is going to be a recap of literally everything that happened in the anime

Where were you when Weedman saved humanity?

What anime are you all talking about, I thought Danganronpa was a videogame series.

Despair

But what we got was an improvement. "It was all anime" sucks.

Oh, that's better. I think. Still no smiles.

It's the only reason I want to see her live. I wouldn't mind if she died in a better show.

that was the despair video not the Hope one

So what's his plan now?

Hardmode : No Tell'em

I had to watch ten minutes of Chiaki dying all so some nerd could whine about his anime

>Tengen didn't become despair

Are you even watching the same anime?

>paint.net
>Make new layer
>Type shit
>Select typed shit with rectangular select
>Rotate selection
>Save

>>when did Chihiro come in contact with Chiaki to replicate her personality fairly closely?
Except he not only never contacted Chiaki, AI Chiaki's personality is different. Izuru is her father, any hints otherwise in SDR2 are retconned or have a new context to them.

Izuru didn't convince anyone to just get caught on purpose, the very start of Future shows all the RoD being caught by the other FF members. Izuru was the only one who willingly went with them, which in all honesty, is the only viable reason he got caught in the first place. There'd be no fucking chance any FF members could actually take him in a fight.

You know what.

>Takes a jab at episode recaps in one of the earlier episodes
>Has a huge recap this episode

???????

some of these are nitpickings user

you can safely say that one of the guys controlling the chopper was someone loyal to Tengan

Kirigiri is still alive.

Hahahahahahaha
No. We'll be lucky if Kirigiri gets one.

What was the fucking point of all of that?

Why not just beat the shit out of Ryouta and get him to show his anime?

Despair. Even if it's negation, I will consider this non-canon.

>People thought that Mitarai was going to fuck Asahina
Boy am I glad I shopped the cuck versions

When we thought he couldn't get any worse, he actually pulled this shit
Worse than Junko

What happened with Togami and Hagakure? Just dead right there?

> Why not just beat the shit out of Lelouch
Because he would Mind Hack you at speeds of light/

>Thinking aoi will die just like this
Eh I'm not sure, it would be too retarded.

>Mitarai is the hero of dangaonronpa 3
Just fucking kill me me senpai.

Yea. They say he was despair at first but they changed their answer when they realized his dying message as for Mitarai. Naegi says he wasn't actually Despair.

Fuck, we need subs soon.

I heard some of you thought my anime was bad?

>the last thing we will ever see of Chiaki is her real version getting tortured to death and a very brief introduction of her AI self in SDR2 summarizing the entire plot

At the end of despair 11 when Junko's talking with Izuru, he says he removed 77's memories of him.

No, they saved Naegi. We even got the "Tell them Naegi"

Apparently Tengen was wise enough to know about Mitarai's ability and asked Chisa to track down the brainwashing video. He didn't know Chisa was already infected though. She gave him back 2 USBs and basically jumbled them up so he would watch the brainwashing video thinking it was something else, hence he was brainwashed into starting the killing game. It isn't too complicated.

Tengen even said he fell into despair numerous times. Back when Munakata killed him, and even in the beginning of this episode in a message to Naegi

You could've made a much better show if the HOPEhacc anime was introduced by episode 3.

it was necessary for the mentally impaired watchers who didn't get Tengan's complex plan

They saved Naegi and very alive.

You will be a great stepping stone, Kouhai-kun,

Are you being sarcastic? He isn't.

>Hes gonna have some long ass speech in Hope
Just kill me right fucking now

So it begins? DR3 will receive the Tsukihime/Darker than Black S2 treatment?

Implying that Hajime would ever touch the slut known as Mikan.

No. We'll get a happy ending for both of them!

Meant for

I didn't even write senpai.
what the fuck?

The FF didn't catch the RoD, otherwise they would've been immediately executed

SDR2 goes over this, Naegi found them

How is that proof kyoko is alive?

s.mh

wtf i love hope now

Brainwashing Cred Forums.

how new?

Fuck off speedwatcher.

It's ok to be new sometimes fampai

>Characters are killed off for no real reason

Yasu was always in love with Battler in the gayest way possible
Kind of like how Willard wants a piece of Lion
Jooji is a fat retarded piece of shit and Jessica was trying to attentionwhore to her highschool mates, and Yasu didn't want to feel lonely
props to him.

Why?

DR3 could have easily worked as a two hour movie.

I know right. Real Chiaki did not win shit.

YOU WROTE IT WITHOUT KNOWING.

YOU WERE LITERALLY MINDHACKED. WAKE UP.

He did twice even

I got a bad feeling this is all gonna tie into V3

More like can'tspeakjapanesewatcher and toocynicalaboutthisshitshowtocareanymorewatcher

This episode made me want to stop living good god DR3 was a slight waste of my time.

At least the memes were good.

How can there be such a discrepancy in quality compared to the games? Now, I'm not calling DR the holy grail or anything. It's definitely very easy to dismantle it if you wanted to because it's a pretty dubious series, but there's obviously something that makes people fans of the franchise.

Where the fuck did that go? Yes, Kodaka didn't write the script for any episode in this anime, but how the fuck did they manage to write such a shit story with everything the main games possibly provide? Surely the abscene of a hack didn't send this show down the gutter. How the fuck did this team of writers do such a terrible job, and why do they get paid for this shite?

>This new
Smh desu senpai

You were trying to write senpai weren't you?

Because at least you'd have the actual fucking plot started before the second last episode.

Izuru and Chiaki were the best things of DR3, everything else is shit.

YOUR TRICKS WONT WORK ON ME

> killing game
> not real reason

Its not gonna tie into drv3 u newfag.

I just want to sleep forever

This reminded me of an Arc-V episode

She didn't even get Hinata back. All she got was a miserable death.

at least we got a lot of HOPE memes nagito with a gun is my favorite

No, Chiaki human was an unnecessary addition.

People called Ryota an "Omega".
Is there anything worse than that?
Cause I feel inclined to say that he's even below that now.

Even Arc-V is doing brainwash better.

Games are much longer and anime is too ambitious for what it can do,

There was always plot

Remember how Tengan kept close to Kirigiri and she was suspecting him? Remember the kind of questions she asked Mitarai?

Plainly wrong.

"You know why" is my favorite. It's so stupid but I can't help laughing at it.

>literally the AB Game screen

Are we sure this isn't a Zero Escape series?

Sayaka even said she was an esper.

It's half because Kodaka deferred it to other writers (while still being stupid enough to greenlight the results, so he's in no way free from blame) and half because the series just isn't well-suited to the medium. For the most part, Kodaka's greed is to blame - he should've either abandoned 3 or, more preferably, abandoned V3. Focusing on one and one alone would've been a ton better.

But user you removed Munakata's kid not Mitarai's

>the character that wasn't even supposed to be in this retarded ass shitfest ends up being by far the most highlighted one

ok

So are we getting DR3 hope today or we're getting that on the 29th?

i am no longer contemplating suicide

So what was the DR2 teaser thing last thursday?

Miracle Donut

Is she daijobu

Just make this a prequel series with Hajime and Chiaki and cut out the fucking nonsense brainwashing

You were already mindhacked. It's too late for you now, welcome to our world.

Did we ever find out Anime boy's NG code?

Chiaki being alive is still the biggest asspull bullshit

Why is Tengan so cute?

You know, I can kinda see ways that they could convincingly bring back Kyoko, but I can't think of any for Chiaki.

The first game had a legitimately terrifying premise that was executed very well and left the "overarching plot" just ambiguous enough to keep it effective (or rather there wasn't an overarching plot yet and what was there was only there to drive in what was already terrifying about the premise/cases).
SDR2's premise felt a bit forced but it was also a legitimately strong retread of a lot of DR1's threads with better characters and better cases. Twist at the end was clever but it went a little too far into the horrible plot bits.
UDG was fanservice that just showed everyone's favorite characters because that's how you get that ¥¥¥ and also retroactively fucked up bits of DR1 and DR2 by making them too explicit to be interesting.
DR3 took UDG's lead and went entirely too far.
What we imagined the tragedy/the conversion of class 77/Izuru Kamakura to be would always have been better anyway, even if the anime hadn't been a disaster.

Well I am contemplating abandoning this series.

29th

Is there seriously an anime girl in his hope videos?

We're getting that later.
It won't be good, but it will be there.

He wasn't allowed to use his talent.

SHSL Gary Stu was right there.

"Don't use your ability" or something like that.

>The faggot who watches anime ruins everything
best episode as of yet, Kodaka knows his shit

Using his talent

I can think of some. They're at least as viable as Kyouko's resurrection.

I think the early bits of both Despair and Hope mindhacc video is based on the popular subliminial message vids found on the internet? Very /x/-like subject there, Kohacka.

He's in dire need of mental help.

>Last Thursday we see Side: Hope
>We get post feelings, a great ending
>Turns out Hope is actually a bad thing, as it's being used as brainwashing too
>Meaning Side: Hope might be a battle and is the antagonist
>A twist no one saw

And Cred Forums shits on it. The chance for a battle we didn't see coming. Where we battle against HOPE and not despairs... and Cred Forums hates it

No, we didn't predict HOPE being the baddy. Shut up

Yes.

Why did Tengan choose Junko personally?
Why didn´t Mitarai warn about the video?
Why didn´t Chisa used the despair video for broadcasting?

>yfw Kodaka forgot about hopeman and the gun

I refuse to believe that aoi is dead

I just realized.
Mitarai in episode 3 could have been keeping himself from brainwashing someone.

When he was sperging out about how they need to work together, he kept his phone very tight on his torso and started shaking and shit with a dark shadow over his face.

so, when did ultimate animator completely turn into ultimate subliminal manipulator? they aren't even fucking trying anymore.

No, a lot of predicted it. I was one of the people who called it stupid.

Danganronpa 2 called you fucking faggot it wants its plot back

Yes, it's even more clear in some other shots.

>yfw the anime retcons the shit out of that

Hajimeme is going to save her.

I'm beginning to think it's intentional

It shits on faggots who love anime and animators with Mitarai, but it goes even further by shitting on its audience by being terrible

But Asahina was a survivor in DR1, what are you talking about.

This, the place had a giant satellite for mass broadcasring but she chose to get herself killed the first round instead of brainwashing the world?

Because he used mindcontrol shit in his Anime. For some reason

She's not, that was cliffhanger 101.

He checked his phone a lot throughout the show.

Good:

>based Weedman
>based Togami
>Raiden went full RULES OF NATURE
>xXXHajime_HinataXXx has joined the game

bad:
>mindhacc for HOPE
>Mitarai ordering for people to be killed because ????

awful:
>half the ep is a recap
>I SWITCHED THE USB'S LEL
>abundantly clear that we will never get a satisfying conclusion

When we saw Junko analyzing his abilities to produce the despair video and it actually sent people into despair. He's an expert at emotional manipulation through animation.

He is talking about Chisa right? She stole his man!

>The MIND HACK shitposters were right all along
The final boss of the DR franchise is some dude with complex world saving motives who literally has the power to mind hack people.

I apologize for ever doubting you.

Stop shitposting man, atleast wait until the subs come out

>nip twitter blasting kodaka for that stupid ファンアイテム thing
Oh man.

Wait what did anime man do?

As an agent of brainwashing?

Nagito is also hope, yes, but not the same thing. But yes, you win, Hope is bad but not in the same way.

Nagito thought Despair would make hope.
Munakata said it best: Hope can be used incorrectly and be dangerous (but not linked to despair)

Why are there still working TVs during Mad Max world?

Holy shit, I thought that was an user editing it in to fuck with us.

Thanks Mitarai

That's no simple anime girl you philistine that is the beautiful Princess Piggles, star of only the greatest anime on the face of this earth Demon Angel Pretty Pudgy Princess.

Aoi killed herself in 1-4. In DR3 it's Sakura in disguise.

>A shitty law/chaos duality that choses the middle ground
That was called out before the first episode you fucking mong.
Except it was Munakata and the FF acting as Hope extremist instead of NotLelouch! and anime geass.

>Despair vid
>Monokuma bopping its head in a red background
>Hope vid
>Heavenly white light as background
I think I had enough of these subliminal mindhacking videos. Back to /x/ they go.

Ultimate Despair Girls had Monoka's plan explictly be to build Komaru into Ultimate Hope or Ultimate Despair and it was done better and more convincingly

I was hoping the weird camera angles would come into play.

>Have an ultra powerful video that causes troublesome people to die at will
>Doesn't use it during class trials
>Have an ultra powerful video that negates said first video
>Hide it in your phone for years on end because I dunno

what the fuck kind of retards are these?

All is as it should be. What a depressing disappointment it's turned out to be.

A bit of a stretch. It's not so complex and he didn't set this up himself.

But yes, some serious parallels.

DR3 > ZTD

>DR3 is propaganda that shows you anime is bad and otakus are fucking crazy

Are Junko and Chisa in hell?

Man this fate is too good for them.

They deserve to be raped by orcs with cactus cocks.

He's not an manipulator user.
He's a mix of a complete pussy and a demon.
He's batshit scared his secret comes out, he's too scared to atone and is willing to sacrifice everyone for it.

I TOLD YOU OUR BOY RYOUTA HAS THE BEST TALENT EVER

>his talent easily brainwashed the whole 77th
>his talent easily made plebs nuked "muh school full of talent"
>his talent told the plebs to kill themselves and they actually did
>his talent easily destroyed the whole world
>the whole Future Foundation was founded as a result of his talent
>his talent told them to kill themselves and they actually did
>the Ultimate Programmer, the Ultimate Neurologist, and the Ultimate Therapist, among other talented people created the New World Program just to fight against his talent
>they failed anyway and got 10 people killed in the process
>his talent made Munakata AHHHHHHHH
>his talent brainwashed Chisa and started the FF killing game hence resulted two main waifu's death
>his talent easily brainwashed SHSL Hope even Junko couldn't analyze nor defeat
>his talent so good he outlived the mastermind herself
>his talent easily reverse mindhaccs the whole world unlike the trash NWP
>his talent so convenient it progressed the entire plot of the franchise

KODAKA ANIME
O
D
A
K
A

A
N
I
M
E

>thread full of ZE shitposters perpetuating muh mindhacc because they're salty that ZE3 was one of the worst conclusions to a series ever conceived
This doesn't surprise me in the least.

So who the actual fuck was number 16 all this fucking time?

So new.

> Doesn't use it during class trials
Why would you do that? Just global translate this fucking video instead of Murder Game of DR1.

>implying they weren't hiding something.
Someone had to monitor the game to activate the NG Codes.

Weedman.

It's gotten to the point where people actually believe them.

There's just no way this can end well

Like what happens, Hajime and Naegi tell Ryouta his obviously insane plan is wrong? Oh maybe they can fight the most satisfying of enemies - faceless mooks!

Which is why you don't put an overbloated cast of character and don't try to make a setting that requires you a lot of exposition like a secluded killing game would.
It's not too ambitious. It's infantile and amateurish.

Hagakure, it was a double ruse like the "secret exit".

WHY DID MITARAI ORDER THEM TO KILL THE SURVIVORS

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS SPERG

Who is Chiaki supposed to be here?

What's that mean?

everybody agrees that ZTD was straight up atrocious (except the retards), what's the point of this post broseph?

So, what? Is somebody going to show up next episode?

Gotta be honest, I am enjoying this show more than I liked ZTD. Then again I didn't really like VLR either, 999 was the only one I truly enjoyed.

What was the point of the poison bracelets?

DR3 is fucking horrible and I haven't even played any ZE game apart from VLR (yes the second game in a trilogy)

Holy shit not even a year old.

Lurk more

DR3? Do you mean DRV3? As far as I know Hope's Peak story ended in SDR2, so why would Sakura be in DRV3

nurutu

Weedman.

Have hope user.

The person who talk bad about Mitarai
APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW!

Ahahaha, pathetic.

MY ANIME WAS DRAWN WITH A SPECIAL POWER

THE POWER...

TO MINDHACC!

"fan item". Kodaka claimed DR3 was the "ultimate fan item" that everybody would love to have.

>Box15 plays when hagakure appears

COMPLEX LORE

Why didn't Manlet offer her his back?
She fucking carried his useless ass this entire time

Patrician taste. 999 is the best. VLR was good but with some asspulls.

DR3 is far better than ZTD regardless of the memes.

Nah, too many people are comparing them, as if DR3 is even close to as bad as ZTD

The waifus are dead guys, at least they're in heaven and not forced to watch the shitty anime like Junko and Chisa.

Gunposting best meme to come out of this DR3 anime.

HE'S A SCARED SUPER OMEGA.
He wants everyone to die cause he's too fucking scared his involvement with Junko comes out.
Even if it means everyone else dies.

Reminds me of the siren mind control panda series

Are we going to get explanations for Gozu and Chisa's closed rooms that aren't just them being animation errors?

Fucking memes did it again, didn't they? I swear this series is getting mrore memes by the fucking second.

R63 Juzo

PUT THE GUN DOWN FOR LIKE 5 SECONDS HOLY FUCK

You know if this show doesn't at least try to salvage its absolute shitheap of a plot in the finale I'm gonna take a break from anime for a bit. I'm starting to realize I absolutely hate modern anime. Its either crap originals that can't even be called "trainwrecks" in the fun traditional sense or mediocre adaptions that are just glorified advertisements for the source material. I'm probably gonna take a break and just stick to manga. Fuck modern anime.

Why post this then? If you don't know the memes behind ZTD, then why argue?

Real Chiaki was a mistake.

Fan item, right? Hahahah.

People here just like to complain for no reason. And bullshit their way to convince people they are the majority.

Brainwashing tech was the best method we could have. It existed hence broadcasting the killing game made sense. Delusionalfags still think Junko could manipulate the world into despair by just showing bunch of kids killing each other or how despair life was.

Mitarai's action was pretty much foreshadowed the first time he appeared. People didn't pay attention to the series so they thought it's somehow unjustified.

He couldn't even push some shit along with Mitarai to block the door behind which they were hiding along with Kirigiri.
There's not way he's strong enough to carry an athletic girl like Asahina.

I audibly came when I heard it. So many awesome moments in this episode.

Donut's ass is too fat for him to carry

Just finished 999 yesterday. It was great. Would recommend to any DR fan/10.

Because you're acting as if DR3 is remotely good. It's not and blaming some memers isn't going to make it any better

strawpoll.me/11294413/r
Congratulations to the people who picked Hagakure! I can't say I'm pleased with this outcome, but there you have it.

So is Delta's true power just playing anime on his eyeballs?

It's actually people memeing to make themselves feel better about such an atrociously bad ending, just like ZTD

I'm a separate user. Still, DR3 had it's good point, besides memes. People forget that.

Don't worry guys - it was all a daydream of a bored of her mind SHSL analyst Junko while she was waiting for her boyfriend Naegi at the school gates. It will end with Naegi waking her up and a deep kissu.

>defending this shlock
Just cause it was foreshadowed, doesn't mean it was good.

So everytime Ryota stared at his phone he was pondering of using his brainwashing?

>so many of us going for Izuru 2.0
We were idiots, all of us!

You know why.

We just wanted to have fun.

Danganronpa and what fans? 10?

Stop shitposting

So when can we expect the subs? I wanna watch the RAW but it's nowhere to be seen.

So DR3 non canon now right?

>Mindhack plots will never be the same thanks to shit like DR3 and ZTD

I will forgive the anime a little if they kill Mitarai at the end.

It's the only logical conclusion of this character.

Why is the most shitty character in both arcs getting so much attention?
He better fucking die a brutal death or I won't forgive Kodaka.

>It's shitposting when it goes against my opinion
Kek

Yes, but NG code what there for a fucking reason.

You guys don't have to meme on me so hard. I'm a Cred Forums user who likes the VNs and started watching the show. lets be friends.

Well, is over

Hey, it was a cool theory. I liked it a lot and posted about it several times, though admittedly even I had my doubts every time I thought about it.

>tfw I have no argument
>"s-stop shitposting!!"

My god for a moment there is was so fucking scared she was going to die.

If Aoi died I would have fucking punched my screen. Thank god Togami and Weedman made it in time.

I don't mind. Every DR story had it's originality

>you are killing your friends
>you are actually in a VR
>you are actually kiling yourselves and there is no attacker
For the last to work, brainwashing had to play a part and it was already in the canon. So I don't mind it at all.

It's like a poetry. Neets and gays leading nation to Tragedy and ruining everything.

Stop user

That doesn't make it ok.
It was retarded from the beginning.

Nope. Not at all. See:

He is Kodaka self insert.

>Tengan is the mastermind
>His NG code is not to lie

that seems like the most damning NG code you can make for yourself. I mean dude got away with it but if I was mastermind I'd put some bullshit like don't blink 30 times in ten seconds or something

Work on your English, idiot. While you're at it, stop shitposting and embarrassing yourself.

So what the fuck was Tengan going to do if Mitarai accidentally got himself killed in the killing game?

Yes hello I'm not watching this and I need to know more about this

it was necessary for him to mentally outplay munakata for some time, because it 'confirms' him as not hostile.

He will get away with it. Togami/Munakata would probably try to kill him then gets stopped by Naegi.

That "loophole" theory could be true that way.
"Is that a question? Is so then I must answer it".

Fuck all the anti-Junkofags, this is what happens when someone other then Junko is the mastermind.

Junko litterly appeared in the episode to laugh at us. I am going to hope that Al Junko is still a thing.

Pretty fucking sure that shit's global, so that's no excuse

>do not have a dry mouth
>do not listen to the the sound of yourself swallowing
>do not be conscious of how your clothes cling to your body

>Everyone could have lived if someone just said "If you're the mastermind raise your hand" from the very beginning

SO THIS IS DESPAIR

His plan was to use his NG code to his advantage to mind fuck Munakata (and it worked)

But he genuinely didn't lie, so there never was a loophole.

Steal his phone off his corpse I assume

Anything else you would still say it's retarded.

Yep. Just forget everything about it and look forward to V3.

MINDHACC'D BY MITARAI'S 2D WAIFU

Holding out hope that it's all just an anime, my friends

He's immune to his own brainwashing, and too much of a faggot to tell anyone if he discovered the monitor trick.

>no tengan lewds now
>no tengan lewds ever
Geriatric men aren't even my thing, how do I want to fuck him so badly.

Consider that Mitarai's talent cannot be used normally or at all in this situation.
He had the safest NG of all.
Tengan probably only didn't know about the phone.

Why would he have that shit in his phone anyways

>Kurokuma AI was uploaded into the NWP.
>Shirokuma AI somehow took over Ryota
What are the chances?

I like how with one punch Juzo killed almost everyone.

Not sure if bait or legit trying too hard. Lurk moar.

>tfw Juzo actually fucked up by removing the bangles
What a guy. Even in his heroic sacrifice he completely fucked up. I bet Kizakura is laughing at his dumb ass in the afterlife.

Well, this was awful.

Junko was the reason why this episode was so shit and irritating.

Mitarai just did what people expected him to do. So no surprise there.

Pretty nice to have a MINDHACC on your phone if you live in a world where you could get stabbed any minute.

At least it would be something interesting.
Unfortunately, this anime has proven itself to go with the most boring developments.

I feel like the writers think we care about Mitarai a lot more than we do

Did you guys forget about Punished Munakata? That Tengan helped create? Dude could have easily killed him at any point after Tengan died.

we did back when he was fat

So Hajimeme is going to rendezvous with Naegi and his male friends so they can chase Mitarai together before they kill him or lock him up because Naegi doesn't want to kill someone. Is that how this series is going to end?

The faggot was scared of everything, why would he go outside?

It feels like his kind of character is more popular with Japanese audiences, even right down to "Destroying the world in order to save it" villain motivation

Some people on other sites latch onto him for being a "perfect cinnamon roll", God knows how they're going to do damage control after this.

lol 2ch thinks he's a faggot too

>Naegi can't run
>Munakata can't open doors
>Can just punch Asahina and kill her

Juzo unintentionally sped up the plan, but I honestly think he was gonna make a move with or without the bangles

Reminder that we won't even get Awakened Naegi and Hinata teaming up.

Yes. Maybe, just maybe, he'll have to fight off an army of goons.

Kaede will save Danganronpa.

It's just people who like to glorify mental issues.

What? Hell no.
Look at Mitarai, he's pathetic in every way.
He's despicable like Junko but for a whole other reason.

Unlike Junko who did everything for despair, Mitarai is a hardcore Omega who's selfishly willing to sacrifice friends and comrades alike so he remains safe.

Tengan was banking on him being too much of a pathetic bitch to kill

Will they start to wear Usami (or Monomi) masks while wrecking havoc?

By getting raped and murdered

Mitarai being Mitarai is part of the problem user.
This entire brainwash plot has been bad.

The law of the HOPE is perfect,
reviving the soul;
the testimony of the HOPE is sure,
making wise the simple;

the precepts of the HOPE are right,
rejoicing the heart;
the commandment of the HOPE is pure,
enlightening the eyes;

After all this, I wish I just played DR and SDR2 and ignored everything else. Fuck.

I'm pretty sure even they got sick of that shtick decades ago

I actually liked Mitarai before he gone full mind hack, because I find his motivations about creating anime because anime saved him and struggling because of it ot be pretty believable.

NO!

stupid sexy old man

Please be nice.

We will in the next episode I'm pretty sure.

On the other hand hopeman seems to be forgotten already.

Same. Anime is a mistake.

So, does this all tie into the ED somehow?

It's Mitarai who's brainwashing them, not Miaya.

As did I.
Oh well. Now I don't even have the satisfaction of having him dead.

DR3's story really isn't any worse than the games. It heavily leans on the games as a means for context, and it explains things that we've always had hints of throughout the series.

The video had to have some sort of hypnotic quality, it sent the entire world into despair. That wouldn't happen if it was just kids killing each other.

Naegi said in DR2 that the class was only hypnotized, Junko was the one that implied they slowly transitioned and did abominable things.

DRAE outright said that the head of Future Foundation was an ultimate despair. He was.

Like, I don't understand how this is some horrible piece of trash when it's following through thematically, concluding the series and tying up loose ends. People are just getting caught up in hyperbole. The series *really* isn't that bad.

I wish I could go back in time and slap Kodaka when he first thought of making this story as the conclusion for DR1 and 2

And people though despair arc was bad, this is far worse.

damn, looking back at how hyped Cred Forums was just after the first episode and how high expectations were, it almost seems funny (in a morbid way). this happens every time and i never learn. why must anime adaptations always ruin a great continuity?

So is there actually a shot of Asahina being brainwashed anywhere

it was fine, you dumb kirigirifag.

Download the episode you disgusting fucking /d/eviant

Chisa created them to create more despair

Basically - Tengen brought all the FF Members so they could show them the Hope Video.

Chisa swamped the Hope Video with the Despair Video in the monitors and was the one responsible for knocking everyone out and placing the braclets on every charcter, (i don't know how she moved everyone)

Ryouta - Created the Hope Anime and now is broadcasting it all around the world to create a new Hope Filed World.

The Mastermindes are Chisa,Tengen and Ryouta

>Mitarai suddenly revealed that he actually has a Hope brainwashing anime that will undo Junko's despair video. Naegi says that isn't a good idea

>despite doing the same thing with the remnants with the NWP.

Naegi is a hypocrite.

No, we won't. That might be somewhat entertaining. They're just going to kill off the main heroines and let Ryota get away with everything, and then they'll turn around and insist that this was the "ultimate fan item".

I agree. I thought his background was good and also relatable to some people.

Don't make me point my gun.

Budget and pacing issues.

>Chisa created them to create more despair
Fucking how?

>Tengan gave out NG codes
I guess he really hated the black dude.

Why are you still posting?

Both are irredeemable shit now. Guess this is some sort of plan to get people on board with the idea of V3 bring a reboot.

Reminder that you can't spell Mitarai without Mirai

It was a lie.

keep in mind this is after he got arrested and thrown in another killing game.

or maybe he's just a huge faggot

I'm looking through it and there's just her putting Naegi in a full nelson

Is that really it, can I get a timestamp or something

Stop shitposting

Tags: Solo female, mind control, big breasts, femdom, leg lock,

Kaede won't get murdered, but she will get raped and the audience will experience it in a first person sequence. The she will suffer PTSD and it will be a gameplay mechanic in which you need to keep her sane. If you don't pay attention to the newly added stress bar she snaps and triggers a bad ending.

Agreed, but Cred Forums will never admit it. It was a fun ride.

Tengen is not Ultimate Despair - using the Hope Video he wanted to create his own Ultimate Hopes (Pepole that would do anything for hope) and with the newly challenge FF would be the hope for the future

IT'S KIRIGIRI!
"Unmatched Valkyrie! Keep your eyes on the founder! Keep him folled that impressionable young boy!"

Valkyrie = Koichi's statement of how murders occur because the detective is present.
Keep your eyes on the founder = She was suspicious of Tengan
Keep him fooled that impressionable young boy = Trick Ryota

Where is my version with Mitarai and Hopeman?

>what is episode 11

>leg lock
MUH

He says it's a bad idea specifically because he found out from SDR2 that it isn't the right way to go about things.

I'm confused.
Tengan gave out NG codes? So it was his idea for the poison? Was he fucking retarded in giving them out?

You know that these filter words are because of Cred Forums, right?
/brit/ retards keep spamming sh.m tb.h fa.m in every post

I'm convinced that Kodaka just got done with fapping to a bunch of DR doujins when he walked into the first script meeting.

Unless it ties with Hope, no.

There's a pretty huge difference between a run-of-the-mill mind hack and proper therapy, even if the latter still involves brainwashing.

My guess is she wanted to kill off the other FF members and in a sick,twisted way wanted their deaths to be by their own hands

So do we know why the fuck Ryota stalked Kirigiri all the time?

suicide video

Brainwash wasn't bad as that's literally the only way you could explain why the world went to shit so quickly or why so many plebs killed themselves together.

If it's not brainwash it would be something similar with a different name anyway.

Blame the games that started the absurd shit they couldn't finish.

The only bad part of the last episode was the meaningless recap by Junko as she was annoying as always.

>some horrible piece of trash when it's following through thematically,
The theme is trash.

It was unclear after DR1 exactly how the world fell into despair, and then they forced the cheap solution of lol, we brainwashed everyone.
As someone who was excited to uncover the mystery after DR1, I felt annoyed by DR2, and completely ripped off by DR3.

I'm gonna find Kodahack.

No it's clear that was Chisa not Tengen. Tengen had no part in everyone getting knocked out. That was all Chisa

I still can't accept anime Nagito. I liked this character so much in 2.

See:

Chisa tricked Tengen and gave him the despair video

So if Mitarai didn't go full code geass this episode. what would you have expected to happen?

He's a side character in this, and his importance to the plot is pure auxiliary, plus even though he's crazy, he's not despair crazy yet

and there's no way in hell they'll ever top nagito in any DR ever. I will be SHOCKED if a single character in V3 comes close unless they give us another gundam

He kept contemplating on the idea of mind hacking her to fuck her or not triggering his NG

>The series *really* isn't that bad.
But it is. For the exact points you illustrated. Hence the "fanbase" flipping their shit as well.

Still hoping for that reset end.

Munakata becomes better character with every episode.

A 16th participant showing up.

>founder
No. That's not an accurate translation. 教祖, or kyousou, means "founder of a religious sect". It's closer to 'ultimate despair', aka Junko.

Uhm, guys.
Chisa gave Tengan the despair video.
She knew what would happen.
She's an RoD.
She dropped the grenade.
She was right next to the monitor. Willingly.

We know it was suicide, but did Chisa die because she fucking wanted to?

>they were retards who believed in the Chiakizuru theory

You have yourselves to blame.

Not him but then you should've just seen it coming and stopped watching the show you clearly don't like.

Would anyone have complained if they kept the tragedy and how class 77 fell to despair a mystery.

>scarred eye looks like Monokuma eye
Neat, Chisa is smiling at his hope all the way from hell.

>still thinking it was about Chiaki alone
Retard spotted. It was about Izuru.

They will team up just to convince Mitarai. Not to kill him for sure.

How do you think the world would've fallen to despair then? A genetic mutation in peoples' brains that would trigger pleasure upon experiencing despair?

Like, there are only so many ways you can explain a worldwide cultural shift.

Probably - She wanted to cause Munakata despair and what better way to do that is to kill herself the one person he loved

And she didn't try to use the broadcast everywhere button with the despair video because ?????

Seriously why did she decide to die first?

>We know it was suicide, but did Chisa die because she fucking wanted to?
she was despair fag, right? suicide is just their thing,

But why? Why do they need to team up for some stupid villain?

I'd accept Junko asspull over this.

Yes, it was fairly obvious. Especially when she swapped the usbs, gave herself one of the safest possible NG codes, and Tengan actually gave a fuck when Gozu died.

I love Kodaka's hypnosis fetish because it indulges my hypnosis fetish

Because all he needs to do is flash his phone for a split second, and suddenly you're lining up to suck hopecock.

His lack of confidence due to being the Ultimate Omega means they need an arsenal of discussion power to get through to him.

This is bad and it's only getting worse.

She was solely focused on destorying the FF and making Munakata despair plus most of the world is in despair anyway.

She had to kill herself first because Tengen would have figured out she is responsible due to being the one who gave Tengen the USBs and basically force a confession out of hr.

This episode filled me with despair

I'd rather have him try to write a good plot. If I wanted to fap I'd just play some of the many mc based nukige I have. Glad that Kyonyuu kazoku saimin is getting a sequel in december.

Why the hell would Hajizuru stop to try to convince a retarded animefag when he just got done killing an entire squad of armed men

So who's the 16th participant?

it was always explained as a very sudden movement that can't truly be grasped unless you've been there. that doesn't mean it's unexplainable. we see this often in history with downright deitification of leaders or just cult-like followings in general: what mattered wasn't an explanation of how people were swayed, it's what junko and crew had to prepare so there was a foundation for the catastrophe.

and quite frankly, lol mindhack and complex motives don't quite cut it for how much hype this focal subject received in the series.

>gave herself one of the safest possible NG codes
>knowingly stayed next to the monitor so she would kill herself and kick off the game
user, please.

Wasn't the point that HPA was a global symbol of hope, and seeing that symbol get destroyed sent the world on a dangerous path to despair.

The whole plot was pretty unbelievable from the start, but that doesn't mean bringing in brainwashing makes it better.

I was waiting for Junko, still am.
And no, I don't want that to happen.

>:
I will never stop trying to force this shit into your brains.

Hajime maybe.

YOU

Okay, but, why did Tengan say Munakata sacrificed her? I guess there was no logic other than to trigger him. Was that a lie then?

>tfw Zetsubou ended on a higher note then Mirai

YAS QUEEEEEEEEEEEN

I've always disliked Mitarai so this is nothing new. Tried to warn people falling for the cinnamon bait that he was cancer.

Junko in Kirigiri's body
She's gonna bully Mitarai even after dying three times

Kyaa squee

It only makes them mindless pawns. How is that supposed to be hope video?

Stop

It was likely to bait Munakata. You could make an argument that Munakata failed at protecting her and failed to stop her becoming Junko's pawn

So now they have to fight absolute and mindless hope?

Do we know whether HOPE side is the thursday special or an entire new cour?

Because then all you have to do is saying 'you love hope now' and you're done.

>Junko in Kirigiri's body, getting hopehacced to blow Animator-kun while every other surviving DR character watches
And that day, literally nobody was happy.

Yeah no say what you want about future but at least it was better than the shitfest that was despair.

The same way a despair video makes you a mindless pawn.

Cause despair has gone so far that they can't be saved any other way.

nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk

Just to emphasise the point that a war on despair wasn't working.

Maybe the mind control part is just a primmer to get people to sit through the rest of the video, and absorb the hope anime to follow.

>Adventures of Naegi, Togami and Weedman featuring Hajizuru to stop beta Mitarai from brainwashing the world with hope anime.

This is the how Hope's Peak saga will end. Let that sink in.

It's the thursday special.

Yeah, and they have also forgotten a lot details about his character for some reason (fear of planes/flying, for example - why in the world would he take a flight and then be 100% okay after crashing, when he was so terrified of even seeing planes in SDR2). Mahiru acts pretty differently than her SDR2 counterpart, too.

New

But the remnants still had some personality.

Thats what you, the viewer, is supposed to realized. Mitarai turned into a complete lawfag by being exposed to 24/7 chaos faggotry from munakata (you are only right if you are powerful enough to enforce it) and now hes trying to turn the world into a place without emotions and where people become nothing but mindless soldiers of hope.

He thinks its hope but its actually an even deeper despair.

Let's just pretend DR3 didn't exist.

I don't know. I would be pretty happy if Kirigiri was blowing me.

Holy shit, I figured it all out.

>the theater Junko and Chisa are in is the one from DR2 in chapter 3
>they are being rehabilitated in the NWP before they were able to do any despair stuff
>watching an anime whike chilling in the theater
>Matsuda is behind this, and is rehabilitating them, which is why DR0 was said to be important
>they come out undespaired, and no one ever had to die
>Kodaka is still a fucking hack for writing such a shit ending

No, knock it off

ep 12 still'n isnt up on terrible subs.

Help

Animator is only doing it to make her shut up and stop bullying him.

Or else the backstory he gave was a complete lie.

did I make fun of your waifus

Exactly, in case you miss context. If she didn't kill herself early on, there would be no point as she would pretty much coast through the game until Tengan forced a confession out of her.
The entire logic Munakata was screaming to justify killing everyone was that "sacrifices are necessary to combat despair". Tengan turned that around on him, it's fairly obvious.

Its up to neutralfag izuru to stop him

No, it was confirmed in despair episode 4. On his papers.

He's reduced to a fanservice character in 3

she will save with yuri, omg yes

He is a guy too. Maybe this people puppetry business awakened his long dormant dominant sex predator side.

Fucking funimation.

Why do people keep saying they were lies when they weren't.

That makes no sense.
Only Munakata and Tengan had oversight over the construction of the underground level. Somebody had to know about those monitors and the knife in them.

Ryusuke Matsuda is fucking dead.

>MAXIPLUS
>BUSSEX
captcha pls

>He discovered that he loves pussy, has a hypno fetish and has a hypno anime on the same day
Lucky cunt.

Because Hopeman wasn't a girl, so naturally as he's unlikable(as a person, not a character) he can't be trusted at all.

Tengan got despaired by Chisa giving him the despair video.

Did the Kamukura project go to waste?

Making Junko sound like a stupid blonde chick in the anime dub was a fucking mistake. She sounded perfectly fine in the game dubs.

I think that was the point. Maybe Naegi knowing he'd be a hypocrite realized how flawed his DR2 actions were.

Uh,

Why do you so many of you think that Yukizome swapped the USBs?

One had the suicide video on it, and one had the student council video on it, and that's exactly what she told Tengan.

He wasn't brainwashed.

Not Mitarai. Just his brainwashed army and Naegi wouldn't let Hajizuru/Munakata/Togami kill him.

IKR. I wish I had his power.

That's it? Hajizuru is reduced to a mook-crusher?

I'd hope for a Junko asspull. Now I'm really hoping for a Junko asspull to save whatever remains of this SHSL Shit Anime.

Because then Naegi wouldn't need to give a speech about how to bullshit their way to actual hope.

>Monaca is legitimately in space watching a hope video

possibly the funniest thing to come out of this aside from hopegun

Not him but i enjoyed the hell out of seeing her again.

and THIS is the last episode
fucking fucking fuck

baka senpai

The student council video was a brainwash video.

He was just a mook anyway.

you know why

Hi, retard!

what the hell are you people talking about? I watched Mirai 11, and it ended with Naegi Asahina and Mitarai talking, there was nothing about a brainwashing video

Which he was told.

Wait for the subs.

No one else left in the world now that could be a bigger threat than the pleb army. Junko was confirmed dead anyway.

""""""""""""junko"""""""""""" was """"""""""""confirmed"""""""""""" """"""""""""dead""""""""""""

Yes, the last episode had her and Chisa in the theater and she said they were dead people already.

OR maybe he remembered that SDR2 was a mistake and brainwashing is for shit tier hopefags

Yeah, fuck this.
Gonna pretend that DR3 never existed, it just ruined too many things.

FF and the rehabilitated Remnants slowly but surely restored hope to the world and neither side had fucking mindhack anime.
The End.

Yeah, confirmed dead in Ryouta's DR3 anime.