これでジ・エンドよぉ――っ!!

Other urls found in this thread:

sendspace.com/file/9t29fr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thank you OP.
This is the final chapter, isn't it?

After this one gets translated my life is over

Tiger & Bunny is life

It is. The only thing left is the bonus story that's hopfully going to be included in volume 7.

It's been a few years since i followed this series, did kotetsu and bunny ever get married?

/end

DL coming soon

She still has feelings.

This was also the last time I bought MJ. I don't care about the other series they run in this magazine, especially not that gorefest Gantz.

I thought Gantz was over, unless it has a prequel/sequel series running?

It's some prequel thing called Gantz:G

>sendspace.com/file/9t29fr

Farewell, anons. Until the day we meet again.

Don't be sad user, we still have the live action.

If they finish it during my lifetime.

I hate myself for having so much hope in this adaptation. But it could be so good, it has so much potential. And i know Ron Howard is probably only producer? but Rush was one of my favorite release in 2013.

I have hipe it will be good becaude Tiger & Bunny is already so western and people still love buddy stories, you can't fuck it up

We will never get a Ryan centric chapter, and no Robin shenanigans either.

So as someone who watched Tiger & Bunny on release, both movies and still loves the fuck out of it, how much Im gonna enjoy the mangos? Do they contain the same stuff as the anime? Is Barnaby still dere?

This is not Samurai Flamenco ;_;

You will love Ueda's manga. Sakakibara's manga maybe not that much. The anthologies (all 10 dozens of them) are nice.

Did MC fuck ice girl yet?

Of course user, where have you been?

I only watched the anime, was interested in the movies but then just forgot about them.

Dude, he daughterzoned her.

Thanks for doing this friend.
Did the new short turn up anywhere?

Daughterzoned. He never saw her that way at all so it's fine.

Not as far as I know, unfortunately.

Miracle Jump oneshot user?

Oh that's too bad, thanks for the scans though.
I hope they announce a second season someday.
I can't shake off the feeling that the live action movie will end up having unattractive yet famous actors cast as the heroes; also they better not age up Blue rose and try to force romance into the mix.

user, that's not the kind of series Tiger&Bunny is.

As long as it doesn't become something like Dragoball Evolutions there is some hope. But yeah, an aged-up Karina/Kotetsu romance would be bad. Hopefully the Japanese staff won't let that happen.

I love the whole cast and Karina is a fun character but America likes forcing that shit in every movie, that is why Black widow got such nasty treatment; I trust the staff, but if the american studio tries to pander to the capeshit viewers we are sunk.
Those kind of people want fights and murderous supervillains in every single episode.
I remember reading some idiot complaining about why the heroes were not allowed guns when the show first aired; it's like these people don't get that heroes shouldn't be killing people.

who are they looking at?

S2 when?

Please don't make me cry user.

Bison's suffering never ends.