J U S T
U
S
T

W H I T E D

Colonized

what feeling should I feel?

Freedom

He shouldn't get so much hate. It's every gaijin man's duty to give nip women the white cock they desire

THis is yet another cuckbait series ain't it?

Was this even a question? She is literally the only reason I keep reading that garbage.

This is just misunderstandings, right?

>This is just misunderstandings, right?
She ran away. She knew full well what she was doing.

If the author is Ruis self insert does that mean she wants to be ravaged by a strong alpha gaijin?

The girls and sex parts are pretty good.

I've never really lurked the threads, what's this about? Sluts, fucking, love complications and drama?

Is that girl a slut?

>what's this about
Best girl getting fucked over.

She's slept with a random guy (MC) but ended up falling in love with him so she's been redeemed. If she fucks anyone else straight to the slut bin she goes.

It's as textbook a romcom as you can have given it's premise. The art is good and Rui is great, but beyond that there's nothing really worth it. Plus, the author has the balls to lecture the readers on what 'good writing' is like, which is hilarious given his material.

>his material
>his

That's a cute boy

Oh, I thought it was Shit Ending for a moment. Fast food girl was the best girl.

>shit ending
>even though GE had the best ending possible

When will this meme end.

is this not over yet? he hasn't picked rui yet?

stay dropped lel

>characters 10 years younger than me
>not virgins

Yeah, rui and mc were actually about to have sex that night but then was cucked by a sudden storm. The gaijin then went to their place for a visit. Some bullshit afterwards he confessed and kissed her infront of the mc :^)

>that cookie cutter plastic surgery nose
Fucks sake.

...forgot to add but it was obviously without her consent.

There are kids born in 2000 who lost their virginity before you.

>Wanting to fuck 3DPD that isn't the seiyuu of your waifu

I want reddit to leave

Nobody wants to fuck you anyway, let's be honest.

She's shitting up way too much shitty drama for that.

>before
I didn't mean to insinuate that I ever will or would want to. Just that it's weird when I have to read about it.

Did she grow out her hair?

You forgot to add the part where Alex came over and when he and Natsuo were taking a bath, he asked Natsuo to leave him and Rui alone in the house so he could make a move on Rui. And Natsuo fucking did it.

It doesn't matter whether you implied it or not. Every man desires to smash. Even nutcases at mental hospitals do.

>Plus, the author has the balls to lecture the readers on what 'good writing' is like, which is hilarious given his material.
Elaborate on this?

>Alex came over and when he and Natsuo were taking a bath, he asked Natsuo to leave him and Rui alone in the house so he could make a move on Rui
>And Natsuo fucking did it
This is pure comedy gold.

>Natsuo fucking did it
Did it or did her?

He left them alone. Then later he finds them on the swings in that pic up there and when Alex notices Natsuo watching them, he kisses Rui.

Alex actually calls out Natsuo on his having feelings for Rui but being wishy washy about it and how it's just causing problems, and that if he's not going to step up, he needs to get out of the way.

All of this is true, but it still seems inappropriate coming from a guy that tried to rape Rui. Sasuga Kei should have had another guy call Natsuo out on his shit.

Once the nee-san leaves, Natsuo wants to become a writer. His sensei gives him a gigantic lecture on how hard writing is and chews him out for dreaming to be one. Later, he gets in a competition with some other dude, and the guy starts commenting on how emotionally rich Natsuo's characters have become (essentially the writer jacking off to her own work). This all happens in a story with an incredibly formulaic plot and one interesting character.

Can you spoiler that shit, I barely hid your post in time

I haven't read this in a while, but she looks way better with longer hair.

That makes perfect sense though.

Natsuo doesn't know if he actually likes her since he's always liked Hina more, and since he cares about Rui and Alex he just tries to put them together, then shit happens and he realizes "oh I fucked up". But still, point is that it's perfectly normal.

Also Rui and Alex are actually dating now

>The art is good and Rui is great
>Rui is great
Rui is literally Rei Ayanami, fuck off retard she's an awful character. How many times did she tell Natsuo to fuck off only to blame him later for doing so? She's denser than he is
>I'm gonna hate you
>Ablobloo why does Natsuo doesn't speak to me
>I'm not gonna hate you xD

>the author has the balls to lecture the readers on what 'good writing' is like
Natsuo wants to become a writer, he gets advice as to how become a good writer. How is that the author lecturing someone?

>essentially the writer jacking off to her own work
Don't put your own headcanon in here.

It seems that you hate the author and the manga, but why lie about it? If you want to talk about your own headcanon do it somewhere else.
Not to mention, she has a popular manga on Shonen Magazine. What do YOU have that makes you able to lecture her in writing? You're bitching about it on Cred Forums from your mom's basement and you're basically lying your ass off.

>Rui is literally Rei Ayanami
Rei is nowhere as big as a drama queen as Rui is. Rui is actually Rei with Asuka's attention whore issues.

>le mummys basement
>show your art
Are you serious? GE was trash and so was this. I don't even need to bother with this post. Popular =/= good you retard.

>being this assblasted at his shit taste being called out

Reddit is calling you back

I wasn't even him man. Your argument was really weak. Just take the hint and fuck off.

I'm not even the person you were arguing with, you just have shit taste

This manga is just no fun anymore since they stopped using the tanks, I miss the boobs.

underrated post

Thats not true they're just all ugly

So she's a slut right? Kei keeps painting her as pure and then right back to being a slut. Is this repressed frustration over a friend/coworker stealing all her men away?

U S E D
S
E
D

Sasuga Kei's stories are about "realistic high school students relations", at least cording to her, so yeah, everyone is a slut.

B Y T H E M C O N L Y
Y

T
H
E

M
C

O
N
L
Y

yes. She did it because she knew he liked Hina and wanted to look like her more.

I don't remember exactly, but she has slept with at least 30 guys I think. I think it was in one of the omakes or something maybe? She's also a self harmer.

She has issues, but she doesn't really seem like she has borderline personality disorder. It's more like she wants company and skinship or something. Something that doesn't work out so well since all the guys just screw her once and dump her.

When's her turn already? I just continue to see her getting the d.

I don't like any of the girls here at all, as opposed to Good Ending where I liked the first girl.

Shes being coupled with some other dude in the club

american gets his tip in

have you not caught up?

I don't hate the author, I just find it pretentious in stories for authors to talk about their craft and then give passing marks to their character (especially in dull stories). It's like what Shyamalan did in Lady in the Water, or the Wakowskis did in Cloud Atlas. Also, being popular definitely doesn't equate to quality. BELIEVE IT.

Also, Rui isn't some god tier waifubait, but I do find her at least intriguing. I find her as one of the few realistically socially awkward girls in manga.

I couldn't believe the mangaka could make a manga shittier than GE: Good Ending.

I was wrong. So... so wrong.

I don't read moon and I don't read raw spoilers

samefag

the fuck are you on about. I just came here to post.
Learn 2 IP check.

I think I dropped this when Natsuo won the dumb award, did it get any better since then?

Is she dating him to get Natsuo jealous? Can't read moon, but most recent raws during the little haunted house thing did the whole "would be boyfriend is a wuss, MC and Main Girl make it through the spookiness together" where she's clinging onto his shirt.

She just wants a dick, any dick

even mine?