Kimi no na ha / Your name /Koe no katachi

Kimi no na ha : no result
Your name: no result
Koe no katachi: no result

Strange, the trolls gave up apparently.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-26/shinkai-your-name-is-japan-highest-grossing-film-for-2016/.106907

11.1 billion yen = around place 20 of the highest grossing films in Japan.

They didn't post sales for Koe no katachi.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-26/shinkai-your-name-is-japan-highest-grossing-film-for-2016/.106907
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's Kimi no Na wa you faggot.

What a retard.

I'm get this always wrong. And I missed this thread while I was writing the post.

If my calculations are right, Koe no Katachi should be past the 1 billion mark.

>The film is now 2016's highest-grossing film in Japan. The film reached 10 billion yen faster than Disney's Frozen, which closed in Japan after earning 25.4 billion yen in the box office to become Japan's #3 highest-grossing film of all time after Spirited Away and Titanic. Frozen reached 10 billion yen in 37 days while your name. reached the same milestone in 28 days

Kimi no Na wa. is gonna beat Frozen.

HOLY SHIT.

Cred Forums SHITPOSTER ON SUICIDE WATCH.

Well, if the ticket numbers from are correct then it sold some 955,000 tickets, at 1200-1300 yen per ticket it makes a little more than 1 billion yen.

This means that it surpassed High Speed and Disappearance (with more screens).

No one cares if some movie sold more than ghibli and disney films, no one here makes daily threads about them in the first place. Family movies don't matter here.

It's only interesting when sales concern niche titles, like Kizu and KnK.

>No one cares
Considering how successful this movie is, I beg to differ.

This is Cred Forums
Normalfag shit never receives no discussion

It's literally only because muh Kyoani meme again. People can stop pretending to give a shit about Japanese box offices enough to hyperanalyze the ever loving fucking shit about it daily now. Fucking neo Cred Forums man.

Doesn't even know the proper title when being fake as fucking shit that he gives a damn about this stuff.

>unironically using neo anything
Fuck off cancer.

>I'm the only one who believed in Shinkai Makoto from the beginning

I feel like my boy just became successful

>implying Cred Forums is a hivemind

Did Cred Forums forgets keitai[\spoiler]

No, fuck you neo-newfag.

they are not correct (18th and 23rd are cumulative), it's more like 500,000 tickets.

>good clouds drawings
>meh character design
>horrible story
makoto sinkai at it's best

>het

So how boring is this?

>meh character design
Fuck you. Mitsuha a cute.

Just because they look like a girl and a boy doesn't mean they have vagina and penis

maybe shinkai's long lost childhood friend will finally fall in love with him

600000 or so