Alderamin

What do you think of happy ends?

What volume is that?

End of 10

nothing wrong with happy endings.

I thought you guys meme'd that red lady dies.

And she died.

Wait just a second, is this series over?

I did a quick search and found this image. Did the hime win?

I'm still mad that he hasn't banged someone yet in the manga . Like he's supposed to be promiscuous enough to NTR housewives but they beta him down for the main story.

Good to know that red bitch is still dead (and hopefully buried).

>Its a Suya cant handle it episode

More spoilers please.

Red died, Hime won

so the spoilers of her getting cold stored for ressurection were just a meme?

No, that's true.

the sword doesn't seem happy

That wouldn't change the fact that she's died, or stop hime from winning.

>Forgiving Hime for getting Yatori killed
Thefuck this did happen? Hime has done nothing but fuck up his life every single time.

It's k, red was the worst girl.

did it get a time skip or just changed artist? hime looks older

Just caught up with this (or not really, I still have one episode, the last week's). Lelouch should've appeared several episodes ago, it's fucking satisfying to see Ikta's smug's smile disappears.

He said he does not go for married ladies, it was his subordinate's mom the one who lied to everyone.

Yatori dies just after taking Ikkita's side, right? Princess did not much to fuck his life as Red did all the past years.

Didn't it have other artist because the first one had health issues? I'm not sure if there was even other artist.

Yes there's two artists. I believe an user posted the comparison of the volume 1 cover with both artists.

>they put up a chair for Yatori
>all that's in it is a sword
I'm not sure how to feel about this.

I need to be more drunk for this.

Who are the red head couple then?

Haro and Torway.

Oh. What about Torway's waifu? The pirate queen?

You mean waga tomo Matthew's waifu? She wanted to fuck him pretty bad but all he did was get drunk and cry.

Before Ikuta recovered Matthew was the one doing dirty work like purging rebels and Torway became an emotionless robot, effectively making him the only person in the frontlines.

Oh interesting.

So what was Ikta's reaction to the princess, now empress turning into an iron-fisted dictator?

Nothing. Yatori's last wish was for Ikuta to take care of princess, not the empire, so that's what he's gonna do.

So the people take a back seat to her then? Is he trying to make her a better person so the people don't suffer or is he just focusing on keeping her happy by cleaning up everything for her?

We won't know until vol 11. So far Ikuta just managed to rescue her from an assault, hug and brush her hair as what Yatori would've done and mended her relationship with the rest of the knights, at least on the surface.

Thanks for answering all my questions. I remember in one of the anime threads people mentioning there were translations available. Are they up to date or where they just infordumps? And if they're real where are they?

>He said he does not go for married ladies
Ignorance of NTR is not absence of NTR.