Soft Metal Vampire [ソフトメタルヴァンパイア] by Endo Hiroki

New manga by Endo Hiroki (All-Rounder Meguru, Eden - It's an Endless World!)
Chapter 1 released on 9/24, read the raws here:
>www.moae.jp/comic/softmetalvampire/1/1

First impressions; pretty good. It's got some cyberpunk mixed with comedy and action. Tone doesn't seem quite as dark as Eden either. That isn't to imply it's not dark (because it is; entire class of highschoolers gets brutally massacred in the first chapter), I just don't think we'll be getting much prostitute girlfriend NTR and drug addiction in this one.

The leads are great. Seems the girl character is the primary lead; as such some shoujo tropes are comically incorporated (see pages 25-31). Male lead is very cool and hilarious too. Makes a great boke for the female lead's tsukkomi.

I get a huge Kiseijuu vibe too, and I wouldn't be surprised if Endo Hiroki drew some inspiration from it.

Other urls found in this thread:

extremetech.com/extreme/233474-scientists-are-closing-in-on-turning-hydrogen-into-a-metal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Soft Metal
So does anyone know what that's referring to?
Gold? Lead?
Quicksilver?

>battle love comedy by Hiroki Endo
How the might have fallen.

I thought it was referring to the genre of music by the same name.

The characters look mostly the same as these from Eden.

I don't get that feel at all. The first chapter seemed to be partially parodying lovecoms to set the reader into a lull before the action unfolds. Just a narrative trick.

Gonna dump. Fingers-crossed for a moonspeaker to translate.

It will have a similar release schedule to All Rounder Meguru.

What's that about Blade of the Immortal on the cover?

Also I find Endo's girls to be very attractive in a nice, plain way.

It's probably about the live action movie they're trying to make. I think I uploaded the issue, check the archives for a Mediafire link.

>It's probably about the live action movie they're trying to make.
Mite b cool. Only live action movie I ever watched was Mushishi, which was different but had its own kind of charm I guess. It can't be any worse the the beetrain anime.

That escalated quickly

RIP boner dude

It Mugi

what happened to the MC's qt friend?

/Ch.1 End
If I find someone to translate I'll typeset this.

Look how his boner impaled her in

Good question.

So he is a vampire, right?

Man i should finish Eden but fuck. After retard MC did some stupid shit to a character i cant remember all i could think was "oh cool, that cool prostitute whose the only character i like is gonna get brutally murdered now" and i stopped reading cause i really didnt want her to die

Thoroughly enjoyed Meguru, wish there was more fun MMA manga since Teppu was on hiatus for literal years and then she just canned it early with no proper conclusion

The prostitute dying literally signals Endo starting a new manga but being too lazy to change the title.

Hange doll?

I've always thought Momoko was cute as shit.

Is someone translating?

That escalated quickly

So.. are vampires involved?

What is this? Full Metal Panic?

Yes...vampires like those

Less ntr.

Okay I missed around 30 pages. Also chapter 2 is out so I may do that one too if the thread is still alive.

You realize one of his early short stories was just his literal self-insert talking about how much he wanted to fuck high school girls, right?

Are you sure that wasn't Samura Hiroaki?

I don't think it's a particularly rare fetish.

That's the actual end of chapter 1.

Based elemental boner vampire

Chapter 2

missed a page

gotta have a shower scene.

>has control over the most abundant element in the universe

OP

Chapter 2 end

>soft metal vampire
>soft metal
>metal
>control H

Eh. Her reaction to her dead classmates is weird. Also, perverted MC stuff has to stop as a trope.

What if it was a perverted female mc?

I've never seen a MC capable of getting visible erections before this manga. Also that's like saying "calm mc trope has to stop". I feel like at the end of the day you people just want Shinji Ikari as the protagonist for everything.

>I've never seen a MC capable of getting visible erections before this manga
For real?

Adam Archlight and Meliodas. I don't want shinji i just want a decent human being and decent human beings don't do this

You mean like every manga with a female MC?

Nothing wrong with giving a JK a tummy rub.
I was mainly just thinking about recent stuff because now that I think about it, all those ecchi comedies from the 90s-(mid)00s had boner spamming protagonists. Like GTO and Golden Boy.

>"i just want a decent human being"
>protagonist is literally not a human being

Found the problem.

>extremetech.com/extreme/233474-scientists-are-closing-in-on-turning-hydrogen-into-a-metal

Endo Hiroki writing this manga like "Man, I wish I could use hydrogen...". Then this shit shows up on his feed and he cums his pants.

I love this manga.

This seems a bit like Seikon no Qwaser.

except every ability user are vampire and there's no focus on orthodox Christianity?

And without lactating virgins, rape, ntr, and yuri loli joousamas.

I think this count as rape and we will see that more often from now on.

As soon as he started fucking with a particular element it was the first thing I thought of.

It's not rape it's just retroactively having sex with a tsundere.

Seikon no Qwaser is weird because the protagonist would be really alpha in lit any other manga, but the entire thing is scaled to make him beta, since all the other characters are just having sex and raping each other and sticking toys into each other's cunts. Meanwhile he just suck a titty.

I like the loli mistress with a doll. She is the most alpha of all.

Too bad her primary slavegirl gets raped and cummed inside by a filthy het.

I want Kurae to steal my gf.

His time spent writing MMA manga is showing.

Seriously What the fuck is happening here? Why is boner dude getting gunned down.

Holy shit is this Seikan no Quazer? Are we periodic element vampires? Is this chick's titty milk going to fuel their powers?

Who goes against a metal bending vampire with metal guns?

I think the powers are fueled by blood see and So a version of Seikan no Qwaser that you can tell your friends about without them thinking you're perverse for reading something where people power up from tit milk.