Reincarnation

>Reincarnation

>Isekai

>Stats screen

Which one is the most retarded

Having a stat screen / level up when they're not even trapped in a video game. Like Danmachi.

Isekai is easily the worst thing that ever happened to manga.

Stats screen. It's like power levels, but far more autistic.

3 of them together.

I want a show where a lonely NEET is transported to a fantasy world, but the thing is he's one of those shitposters that constantly makes bad threads criticizing Isekai shows so the entire time he's groaning and complaining like "couldn't I have been transported into a better genre UGH"

"I Was Transported to A Fantasy World with RPG Elements But I Hate RPGs So Every Day For Me is Hell."

Stats screen

It's for authors who can't figure out how to describe a character's power and growth and so rely on a numerical system they can present at any time to show the reader the results of a character's work.
Basically lazy writing that shouldn't be used outside anything other than stories that revolve around games or stories that make the system a somewhat important plot point.

I can forgive the other two as just a means to draw in more readers since it makes the average narou reader able to self insert easier but the system is just garbage writing

A combination of all three.
Stats screens for what said
Isekai are often shitty self fulfillment stories

You

>"I Was Transported to A Fantasy World with RPG Elements But I Hate RPGs So Every Day is Hell For Me."
ftfy

You.

go read Hero Union BBS

a bunch of shitposters in a fantasy world

It's nice, but the 400x200 scans blown up to be triple the size kind of fucking suck.

Also it's fucking over already.

the isekai genre isn't bad desu

it's them making MC a Gary sue + RPG elements + stat screen, which is frankly, the most retarded.

A good isekai simply has MC transported to a fantasy world and have him work like normal NPCs but still be special snowflake because need action and self insert

Stats screen, I would have an easier time accepting it if it wasn't always tied to game mechanics. If it was just some ability to quantify how strong a character is or something that would be fine, still power level bullshit, but they always tie it to experience and leveling up like a game.

Stat screens instantly put me off, but Kumo is pretty heavily vested in stats/screens and it's probably my favorite WN.

I don't mind stats screens. It's the instantly becoming level gorrillion and having max stats that gets me.

What baffles me the most is that not even Log Horizon, a series about people being trapped in a game, used stat screens for anything other than describing classes, abilities, and different status effects. If they're going to bother adding stats, they could at least put in 25% of the effort the writer did into this series.

I tried writing an isekai with stats once and let me tell you the stats section gets very autistic and time consuming.

You must have the devil in you to succeed. That or refuse to pay your taxes.

I can handle reincarnation if done well. Isekai and fantasy can be entretaining if done well, like ZnT did. But stats screens, level and RPG shit is what makes the show shit.

>That or refuse to pay your taxes.
Kek. I can't believe that dumbass.

All three.

But that just adds originality.

Konosuba's MC isn't a special snowflake. All it takes to make a good Isekai is a decent cast honestly. Everything else is just icing on the cake.

Not at this point it doesn't.