Most recent trailer of the true Kinography of the year, but don't watch, it's full of spoilers

Most recent trailer of the true Kinography of the year, but don't watch, it's full of spoilers.

youtube.com/watch?v=-jBe-uHhlNs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UDHgm-PpY2w
youtube.com/watch?v=bIMVrX9CaVw
beauty.yahoo.co.jp/enta/articles/547620
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KnK blew Koe no Katachi's first 2 weeks, and this will blow Koe no Katachi's last 2 weeks.

Incoming Koe no Katachi thread spam time?

I thought Kimi no Na wa was kino of the year.

Kimi no na Wa is popcorn flick of the year, that's why it's so popular, it's very easy to digest.

This film will be a complete flop to be honest. I don't think anyone can legitimately think otherwise. Far too serious to be successful. Successful film anime is all about a family friendly perhaps mythological somewhat magical cute story with a feel good element to it.

Is this good or just Japanese propaganda?

Will he finally top Arete Hime?

>incoming

It never leave. Everytime i enter the board there's at least one thread out.

It's very well animated, but nothing more.
But by the way, there's no way KonoSekai movie will be as good as the manga, the panel work is fantastic and eerie at times.

This, plus Yamada is a better director than Katabuchi

Fuck off, kvin.

No one cares, simply by existing is more than what we could expect. This movie was partly crownfunded.

It's good, and if it's japanese propaganda depends on who you interprets. At the end the protagonist is mad that Japan lost simply because she didn't won anything with all her effort and suffering. "It wasnt' worth it"

>It's a "POOR HONORABRU NIPPON PEOPRRE DINDU NUFFRRING IT'S ARR DA EVIR WHITEY DEVIR FAURT" episode
Yeah, no thanks. Also they could've at least show WW2 from a milliary angle instead of generic civilian shit they love so much.

It's least about war and more about ntr, no joking.

Literally every anime about japanese civilians during the war is critical of the Imperial government.

Looks nothing compared to based Shinkai and ComiX wave.

Kinda like how American pro-war propaganda movies show the honor and camaraderie of their armed troops without showing all the pillaging and bombings of middle eastern and Vietnamese civilians.

Great, more revisionist propaganda about how the Japs dindu nuffin.

This chart is bait, but I like it.

Next time try to read the manga first.

Shinkai is a hack. Princess Arete and Kono Sekai will be forever regarded as anime niche classics with a devoted cult following whereas Shinkai's flavor of the month flicks will be forgotten by the masses and ignored by the artistically inclined just as Avatar and Titanic were.

Kimi and Koe should be switched. Even Doukyuusei is flick tier.

Cred Forums please post a picture like this guy in future so we know you're a mongoloid in advance.

I'm very hopeful for this. Katabuchi is not as great a director as Yamada so I dunno how applicable "true kinography" is - but if we could have two sweet movies this year then I'm all in.

flick - doukyuusei
movie - your name
film - in this corner of the world
cinema - a silent voice
absolute kinography - intro to kizu
absolute shit - rest of kizu

NANKING

wtf is kino

Too late I already spoiled myself, she loses her drawing hand

Is this Batman VS Superman of anime kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=UDHgm-PpY2w

Vietnam fuckin shits lad

youtube.com/watch?v=bIMVrX9CaVw

kek

>pushing out a movie after everyone spent their money on Kimi no Na Wa and KnK
isnt this going to be a huge flop?

I want Cred Forums to leave...

>Cred Forums suddenly hates Shinkai
what happened

Turns out he's a Kyoanifag

Shinkai has always been a hack.

Shinkai had a massive success.

better than another DUDE TITS ANIME LAMO

who isn't?

Going to movies isn't that expensive. Just don't buy the overpriced food.

A stupid Cred Forums meme

Everybody who went to watch the Kimi no Na and not Koe no Katachi.

Huh

>Cred Forums have better taste in anime than Cred Forums
Really makes you think

Crossboarders can fuck off.

there's three re:zero boards on Cred Forums and zero on Cred Forums, no shit

threads*

What does Cred Forums think about Kimi no Na wa?

I don't speak weeb lad

>Cred Forums has better taste in memes than Cred Forums
Really makes you think

Is this meme really still going on?

memes live on forever in our hearts user

Learn to draw with your other hand, bitch.

At least we're actually discussing anime rather than being memespouting faggots whose threads consist primarily of frogposting, baneposting, and "IS DIS KINO GUIZE?! XD" posting.

I like the music.

I tried looking for it but couldn't find it, it's a cover of a folk song so there's way too many to sift through if it's even on Youtube.

keep this garbage in Cred Forums

beauty.yahoo.co.jp/enta/articles/547620

Japan says they're in an animated movie ressurgence thanks to movies like Your name is, Silent Voice and In this corner of the world.

There have consistently been solid movies since 2013, which is sweet because before that there was fucking nothing.

Almost anybody besides maybe Cred Forums does. Hell /vg/ has more varied and interesting conversations about anime period now that Cred Forums has become the Shaft vs Kyoani and "New Rules" shitposting board

No your really not. Don't give yourself that level of credit. Cred Forums "discusses" anime the same way Cred Forums "discusses" video games. Namely x vs y and fuck you you aren't trying to start shit so I'm going to start shit over something no sane person cares about because basically fuck you

>Japanese live action is losing to anime even in the movies

really makes you think

>poor mans grave of fireflies

>Kinography
fuck off Cred Forums

This boy right here.

There's only one kinography of 2016.

>boy
Perflat damsel.

>from the director and writer of Mai Mai Miracle

Oh boy, this shit is going to be mediocre, isn't it?

A shame. I liked the manga.

Why is the adult also drawn in a chibi-like manner? Feels weird, IMHO.

Princess Arete was quite good.

This also got a J-drama, by the way.

Who?

Guess they don't need Ghibli after all.

Movie by the same director. Mai Mai Miracle was bad, sure, but I don't think it's a representative work.

>kino
Kill yourself, Cred Forums.

Ghibli overstayed its welcome. Glad they're dead now.

Yeah, I'm asking about Princess Arete. What's it about?

Fucking stupidest thing I've heard all day.

Medieval fantasy about a princess kidnapped by an evil magician. Adapted from a feminist fairy tale but interpreted as a generally humanist narrative, it's a very interesting and unconventional approach to the genre. Slow paced and contemplative, great art and a genuinely moving story. Of all the underappreciated anime films out there, this one's the most deserving of more appreciation.

>Adapted from a feminist fairy tale

That reminds me of a cute artwork I found about some obscure feminist fairy tale on Pixiv. Until this day, I still can't find the damn story posted anywhere online.

>Adapted from a feminist fairy tale
Into the trash it goes

Don't you have a video game to be playing?

I don't like video games either.

Don't you have emails to send to gawker and twitter feminists to bait?

Sounds like someone can't deal with the thought of disliking feminism.

Sounds like someone can't deal with the thought of feminism.

Go to hell both of you.

its a live action of a bad anime, what did you expect

trash