IMS

Only a Haifuri OVA in 2017? Did they stop caring or what? Doesn't seem like they'll release a new anime for the rest of the year. Maybe they're working on something big, like DAL for instance?

BANKRUPTCY

Hopefully the publishers realized how fucking shit IMS is and stopped subcontracting them.

That's what happens for animating shit like HxH. Lost too much money with Hundred and the same will happen with HxH.

Didn't know they did Haifuri since that was decent looking.

Haifuri and Hundred were the first shows that started picking up in terms of animation.

HxH S2.

Thank fucking god. Their animation is actually garbage.

Haifuri and Hundred were okay though.

Just because there's just an OVA planned doesn't mean there won't be a S2 of Haifuri.

I heard Netflix is interested doing work with IMS

Maybe HxH s2 or another Testament series

>I heard Netflix is interested doing work with IMS
I don't think IMS will make another Testament anime. HxH is gonna flop, have you seen stalker thread? It's on the last spot.

Why is he so short?

If that's true why not work on a third season of DAL? You can't disagree with me on that.

You cant work on something that you dont own, Zhang Lee

What? The DAL anime is owned by IMS.

they are hinting another OVA, I don't think IMS will give up on doing more Testament.

Where, I haven't seen any of those hints.

who is far left?

>The DAL anime is owned by IMS.
Wait, what? Source?

Sorry I lied to you user, but we can still believe IMS continue more Testament

Fantasista Doll 2

This must be bait.

Dandelion S2

Wait, are you under the impression that studios own the rights to the shit they make? Most of the time they're commissioned by the rights holders, they don't buy the rights themselves except in exceptional cases.

For adaptations, I mean.

Me too user, me too

tbqh the problem with haifuri was the direction, not the animation.